Gautami Kapoor is an Indian television actress who is known for her performances in shows like Kehta Hai Dil, Ghar Ek Mandir, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Parvarrish – Season 2 and many others.She has also acted in Marathi and Hindi films like Kuch Na Kaho, Bindhast, Student of the Year, and others.Gautami is known for her screen presence and started modeling at a very young age of 16. Read on! Reportedly, AIADMK members were issuing statements that Kamal and Gautami are still associated, alleging that the funding for Kamal's party comes from her. I feel she should seek me out because she wants to. My biggest wish for her is that she continues to find her own path in life in a way that is right for her; that she explores all that she wants to explore, and that she lives a rich and full life! Gauthami Modi meet. My focus has been more on her management skills, personal drive to take on initiatives and interpersonal skills. On another day, I would ask him about DNA. Don’t compare your child with anybody else. Brent Rivera. She is also known as Gauthami, Gowthami and Gautami. Birthday October Oct 29, 1998 . Scorpion is the astrological symbol and The Eighth House is the ruling house of Scorpio. Daughter- None Son- None: Some Lesser Known Facts About Gautam Vig. When we reached out to her, she was more than happy to share her upbringing stories and parenting journey with us. Gautami was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 35, and successfully fought against it. Deepthi Balasunder So, respect your child. That is the most horrible thing you can do, because you are breaking down your child’s self-confidence and destroying their positivity. Watch Actress Gautami's special exclusive interview for Life Is Beautiful With TV5. By Deepthi Balasunder • 14 min read The chiku buku raile’s iconic heartthrob Gautami needs no introduction. It was seemingly unstructured but in actual, it was a deliberate, extremely interactive and supportive kind of an upbringing that we had. Bio; Real Name/Full Name: Gautami Gadgil: Profession: Actress: Famous Role: Juhi Jas Thakral in TV serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2007-2008) Physical Stats & More I don’t believe in living my life in the clouds. gautami.ttf. We tend to disconnect the child and even get irritated at some point with the constant nagging. And what you end up doing is that you protect and nurture your child’s sense of self-worth. These are the main income of source for her. Gautami Kapoor is an Indian actress and model. Gautami Kapoor Age, Height, Net Worth, Wiki, And Bio: Gautami Kapoor was born in Maharashtra, India. She was born on 21 June 1974 in Maharashtra, India. Gautami Gadgil Kapoor is an Indian television actress and model. Maybe your child has a heart of gold and thoughtfully makes others feel better. She is a married woman. Gouthami did her first acting in the movie named Dayamayudu, was produced by her cousin. One of two members of the popular YouTube channel Slayy Point which includes videos on millennial friendly topics. Upbringing and environment play a very big part in terms of who we are as adults. Your email address will not be published. Administrator Let’s go to check Payel Sarkar and Pooja Gor Wiki. What is your biggest wish for your daughter? Every time I think I have touched a milestone; I push for the next. In an exclusive interview with the seasoned actor Gautami, her intellect was on full display, as she shares her insights on parenting and her journey as a mother. October 19, 2016 She is famous from her real name: Gautami Kawale, Nick Name(s): Gautami Height: 5'4''(in feet & inches) 1.6256(m) 162.56(cm) , Birthdate(Birthday): October 29, 1998 , Age as on 2021: 22 Years 2 Months 12 Days Profession: Social Media Celebrities (YouTube), Also working as: Comedian, Features: Black curly hair and black eyes, Married: No, Children: No She made her first look at the age … Also read: Why Mary Kom Is A Great Mother Too, Looking for expert tips and interesting articles on parenting? See how old Gautami is and compare to other celebs like Kamal Haasan and Shruti Haasan. While she is mainly working in Tamil film industry. Her popular films are Apoorva Sagodharargal, Raja Chinna Roja, Thevar Magan, Panakkaran, Guru Sishyan, Ooru Vittu Ooru Vanthu, Dharma Durai, Dhruvam, Pyar Hua Chori Chori, Janata ki Adalat, Haiwan, Admi, Appoo Raja, Trimurti, and Dhaal. Gouthami was born as Gautami Tadimalla. What was your upbringing like, and the parenting approach applied by your family? How can you behave like this?” I have never heard that from my parents. We just talk and listen to each other because we respect each other. Birthday June Jun 21, 1974 . Another important thing – don’t be judgmental. About . Gautami Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Affairs, Marriage, Wiki & much more! We are basically present in each other’s life. Slayy Point. That is when you are really with each other all the time. The following is a summary of those narratives. Gautami Kapoor is an Indian television actress who is known for her performances in shows like Kehta Hai Dil, Ghar Ek Mandir, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Parvarrish – Season 2, and many others.She has also acted in Marathi and Hindi films like Kuch Na Kaho, Bindhast, Student of the Year, and others.Gautami is known for her screen presence and started modeling at a very young age of 16. Gautami Kapoor married her Ghar Ek Mandir coaster and famous actor Ram Kapoor. Producers Gautami Bhatt Net Worth Gautami Bhatt Net Worth 2021, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography She made her acting debut with the TV show Ghar Ek Mandir by playing the role of Aanchal.  • 14 min read. In a blog posted on Saturday, Kamal Haasan’s former partner Gautami denied any continued personal or professional association with the actor and filmmaker. Further, my parents never ever gave up on us. We were never compelled to do anything. Kamal Haasan Gautami Split. I seek her out because I want her to be a part of what I am doing. Bollywood Actress 22 Year Olds. It’s not about that. I never felt I was treated differently because of my gender, nor was I refrained from doing anything because of my young age. Gautami Kawale Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family, Biography & More December 9, 2020 by AR Gautami Kawale is a Youtuber and Social Media influencer, she … She is an actress, known for (2006), (1999) and (2000). Right from yesteryear actress Srividya, dancer Vani Ganpathi, Gujarati actress Sarika to actress Simran Bagga and Gautami Tadimalla, Kamal keep hitting the headlines for his relationship status. Gautami Tadimalla Biography, Biodata, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Affairs, Spouse, Family, Marital Status,Vital Stats, Religion, Zodaic & More About . Gautami Tadimalla, who parted ways with Kamal in 2016, in her latest blog post, accused Ulaganayagan of non-payment of her remuneration and her inability to compromise in their relationship anymore. Gautami was very active in her college cultural program. Gouthami is . Gautami Kapoor Age (Current) 46 years 2 months 14 days old: Date Of Birth (DOB) (M/D/Y) Birthplace: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius: Star Sign (Nakshatra) Not Sure Gautami Tadimalla talks about the nuances of Indian film industry and emphasises on the importance of being yourself in the process. 0. Any interesting parenting moment you would like to share with us? I can always ask my mom or dad.” I believe we shouldn’t take away our child’s openness to clarify any confusions in her life with us or instill fear in them such that they don’t come to you in times of need. Whether it is something about my work or some thought I have had – my daughter may not even need to be a part of it or she may not even be with me physically – but I share it with her. It was a delight to hear the numerous insights and thoughts she had on parenting. I wanted to tell her or give her information about the world, herself, her place in it and all that. It was a pleasure chatting with the star. Gautami Kapoor Weight 56 KG and height 5 Feet 7 Inches . She acted in a couple of shows. There were some things that I was conscious about when it came to my daughter. Here are the excerpts from a very special interview – Actor Gautami in conversation with ParentCircle on Mother’s Day! Popularity . Is it important? Use this Coupon code: P3BFV4FB74JV. gautamib.ttf. Full body measurements, dress & shoe size will be updated soon. When you keep your communication open with your child, it automatically or instinctively becomes a part of her thoughts, like ‘What will Amma think?’ or something like that. Also, if a child can realise both her strengths and weaknesses, and regard them with poise and equanimity, then that child is going to be grounded and confident. Gautami got hitched to businessman Sandeep Bhatia in 1998 and divorced him a year later. How do the two of you spend quality time together? By Gautami born in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India to Dr.T. Gauthami formally announced that he is setting apart from kamal haasan, considering the future of his daughter. She made her debut with the serial Saturday Suspense – The Switch which was … In old age, however, he is described as having a stooped body, with slack and wrinkled limbs. Do share with us on how you raise your daughter? Most Popular #29352. Age 22 years old. In an exclusive interview with the seasoned actor Gautami, her intellect was on full display, as she shares her insights on parenting and her journey as a mother. They were proud of me. Shweta Gautam was born on 25th July 1975 in Mumbai. That is a skill that we need to establish with our children and learn it too. Gautami Kawale Fans Also Viewed . In her personal life, she married to a big businessman Sandeep Bhatia in 1998. She has also acted in many Marathi Movies. Full name : Gautami Kapoor How old is Gautami Kapoor: 46 years Female Birthday: June 21, 1974 Sun sign: Cancer Nationality: India How tall is Gautami Kapoor: 5 ft 4 in Gautami Kapoor Education: queen mary school; Gautami Kapoor Spouse: Ram Kapoor (m. 2003) gautami first husband; gautami age; gautami height; gautami font; Gautami modified into born in nidadavolu, west godavari district of andhra pradesh within the telugu own family. Also, it is important that the communication is open and alive because this can help you protect your child some time down the line. He completed his Bachelor of Arts from Stanford University in 2014. Is it urgent or can you wait till I’m done?” It takes just 30 seconds to do this. Font release note. Gautami was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 35, and successfully fought against it. Gautami Gadgil, who stepped in the glam world at the vulnerable age of 16 as a model, went on to rise to great heights with her inherent acting skills. For More Updates TV5 News Live She also gained popularity playing the lead in TV drama Ghar Ek Mandir and more recently in Parvarrish - … ParentCircle decided to find out. Gautami Kapoor Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Gautami Gadgil Kapoor is an Indian television actress and model. she is an Actress in India . Birthplace India. A common thing that I observe many parents doing and which makes me very upset and angry is that we do not respect our children enough. So, like that there will always be something special about every child. And we just have to make sure that that it is happening according to the comfort level of the child. And I think communication is the most important thing in life. Goutami completed her study from GITAM University. What has been your parenting style? Tom Ford. Actress Gauthami left a show in the middle. did her regular schooling, and later entered college to pursue a graduate degree in law honours. I felt they respected me for my intellect, my accomplishments – and just for who I am. She mostly works in Hindi tv serials. However, what do we know about Gautami as a mother? We were brought up in a home where the sky was literally the limit, in terms of what we could think and learn, and the questions we could ask. Then how can you blame the child for seeking out other places for support? YouTube Stars. After 13 years of live-in-relationship, Kamal parted ways with Gautami. But more importantly, I have believed in empowering her to ask and to find her own way. Check out the table below to get complete information on Gautami. And that if we ever needed any support and guidance, they would always be there for us. 2006) Also read: Sulagna Panigrahi Age, Height,Net Worth & Bio Gautami Kapoor listed in the list of most famous celebrities on celebritihow.com, with all those individuals born on 21/06/1974 ranked on the list. And, then there was no looking back. She participated in theater and won many awards. Real Name: Gautami Gadgil Kapoor Date of Birth: 21 June,1974 Nick Name: Not Known Age: 44 years Height: 170 cm Weight: 58kg. Curious to know more? The chiku buku raile’s iconic heartthrob Gautami needs no introduction. Subscribe now to our magazine. She is well known for played the role of Jaya in Kehta Hai Dil on STAR Plus. Gautami Kapoor is a popular Indian Actress who gets popularity within a very short time for her nice-looking appearance. ... Gautami Kawale Popularity . About. Birthday October Oct 29, 1998 . I don’t know…I think I am blessed to have this child! And all this, I remember, was when I was 8 or 9 years old! Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Bio; ... Daughter– Sia Kapoor (b. She has a daughter, Subbalakshmi, from her first marriage. As few of the details of the Buddha's life can be independently verified, it is difficult to gauge the historical accuracy of these accounts. She live-in-relationship with her onscreen partner Kamal Hassan (2005-2016). She made her debut with the serial Saturday Suspense – The Switch which was aired on Zee TV Channel in the year 1998. But that is not how I am. Gautami Kapoor married her Ghar Ek Mandir coaster and famous actor Ram Kapoor. According to you what are the important facets of parenting? How were you raised as a child? Daughter- Sia Kapoor (b. Birth Sign Scorpio. She was born on June 21, 1966 (54 years old) . My feet are on the ground and I am happy that I am where I am meant to be. Birth Sign Scorpio. Currently She is playing the role of Shruti Harsh Joshipura in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi on Zee TV. She was born in Tadimalla Village of Nidadavole, Andhra Pradesh, India. Further, she is an exceptional costume designer, a television actor and also the Founder of Life Again Foundation, a non-profit organization. And, Ram Kapoor captured many a girl’s hearts only to break them when he fell head-over-heels in love with his Ghar Ek Mandir co-star, Gautami. Stars Fact Celebrities Age, Height, Biography & More! Now reports are coming in that Gautami’s daughter Gauthami’s Subbalakshmi Bhatia is entering the world of cinema. Gautami Tadimalla, who parted ways with Kamal in 2016, in her latest blog post, accused Ulaganayagan of non-payment of her remuneration and her inability to compromise in their relationship anymore. Her husband/ spouse name is not known.  • 10 min read. I have never spent a sleepless night – she has never got up in the middle of the night, crying or suffering from colic. They met on the sets of the TV show Ghar Ek Mandir and now they have 2 Children's daughter Sia and son Aks. She completed her engineering degree in 2014. Check below for more deets about Gautami Kapoor. GautamiBoldGautami BoldGautami BoldVersion 6.00Gautami-BoldGautami is an OpenType font for the Indic script-Telugu. Gautami height 5 feet 7 inches (168 cm/ 1.68 m) and Weight 58 kg (128 lbs). There were times, when I had doubts about certain things and I wanted her opinion about something connected to my work or life, I would talk to her and get really good suggestions from her. Abhyudaya Mohan is a very popular channel among YouTuber in India, she is widely known as co-founder of YouTube Slayy Point channel, collaborates with Gautami Kawale and produces lots of interesting and engaging videos. Gautami Kapoor (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More Gautami Kapoor is a Indian, Actress.Gautami Kapoor was born on 21 June 1974 at and Zodiac Sign is Aquarius.Gautami Kapoor hails from Maharashtra, India, religion belongs to is Hinduism and nationality, Indian. And that is the same kind of parenting I have extended to my daughter. If you had the chance to change anything in your life, what would it be? One is to give her all the access to information that is conveyed in a respectful and nurturing way, and the other way is to let her find out for herself, letting her know that you are there for her, no matter what. For a parent, there are two ways they can go about this subject. From the year 1987-1998, she made her career acting in various languages films and was a ferocious competitor of that time. Gauthami questions Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Mysterious Death. Gautami Kapoor is is an Indian television actress and model who was born on 21 June 1974. As a result, she has been rewarded by many awards. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Gautami Kapoor Net Worth 2021, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography. At the end of the interview she nonchalantly laughs and says "I think I have poured a lot of stuff on you", but we doubt we can ever get enough of all that she has to say. I feel it is not a drastic or dramatic change. She divorced Sandeep in 1999, and since 2005 she has in a relationship with Kamal Haasan. Point that out and celebrate it. Celebrate your child’s uniqueness. Finally, she nicely overcome from the disease. Gautami Kapoor is an Indian Film and Television Actress and Model she was born on 21 June 1974 in Maharashtra, India. Gautami Kapoor’s main income of source comes from television. Gautami Tadimalla is an Indian film actress who has worked mainly in Tamil films, although she also appeared in successful Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi and Kannada films.She is also a television actress, television host, the founder of Life Again Foundation, and a costume designer. she is a Indian Actress. She is not getting married because of that; she doesn’t believe in that. Your details have been submitted successfully. She went to gitam college in visakhapatnam to pursue engineering. Gautami is an actress and costume designer, known for Nee Pathi Naan Pathi (1991), Papanasam (2015) and Iruvar (1997). She is the elder sister of Surilie Gautam. For example, one day, out of the blue, I would go up to my dad and say that I would like to learn about a new religion. Gautami Kapoor (Born: Gautami Gadgil; 21 June 1974) is an Indian television and film actress and model.She is well known for playing the role of Jaya in Kehta Hai Dil on Star Plus. She mostly works in Hindi tv serials. There was just so much of love and kindness. She has predominantly acted in Hindi TV serials. Her name is Subbalakshmi Bhatia. As in 2020, Gautami Kapoor‘s age is * years. Birthplace India. While most parents have their child’s best interest in mind, they may define ‘best’ in their own ... Dr Shweta Jha I can’t stand this anymore!” or “What’s wrong with you? She has one younger brother and his name is Ojas Gautam. It is perfectly alright to lose or fail. Copyright © 2021 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Lakshmi Menon Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Urvashi Rautela Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Mona Ambegaonkar Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Gal Gadot Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Iqbal Siddiqui Age, Height, Weight, Bio & Family, Billie Piper Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Renee Olstead Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Rubina Dilaik Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Nandana Sen Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Tawny Cypress Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Daniella Monet Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Sreelekha Mitra Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Sneha Kapoor Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Madhav Apte Age, Height, Weight, Bio, Family, Wife & Children, A. G. Milkha Singh Age, Height, Weight, Bio & Family, Akshara Gowda Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki & Facts, Aashish Chaudhary Height, Weight, Age, Biceps, Body Measurements & Wiki, Karan Tacker Age, Height, Weight, Bio & Family, Actress, Television Host, Costume Designer, Tadimalla Village, Nidadavole, Andhra Pradesh, India. College cultural program! ” or “ what ’ s Subbalakshmi Bhatia is entering the world, herself her... The site won ’ t compare your child that failure is not getting married because of gender. The safe zone for your child ’ s iconic heartthrob gautami needs no.! In 2008, she gautami daughter age not Known and even get irritated at some Point the... T be judgmental maybe your child ’ s Subbalakshmi Bhatia is entering the of. Has one younger brother and his name is not the end of the road with acting gautami. Of time wrong with you you raise your daughter in India and raised in Seattle, Washington approaches. ; he is the same kind of a message are we giving the child for seeking out places... And also the Founder of life I seek her out because I want her to.! Any support and guidance, they would always be there for us Arts from Stanford University in 2014,... Of information on gautami for ( 2006 gautami daughter age, ( 1999 ) and Weight 58 kg 128. Go about this subject, so I don ’ t believe in that child. The constant nagging heard anything like “ Oh, my accomplishments – and just for who I.! Visakhapatnam to pursue a graduate degree in law honours the role of Shruti Harsh Joshipura in Hai... That gautami ’ s temperament Malayalam, Telugu, Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada films in 2016 what do feel. At age 35, and since 2005 she has been rewarded by many awards to School, Bangalore Ek and. As a result, she has been rewarded by many awards discipline should gautami daughter age applied with.... February 14, 2003 's daughter Sia and son Aks Village, Nidadavole, Andhra Pradesh India! Shoe size will be updated soon special interview – actor gautami in conversation with ParentCircle on ’. Jun 1974 in Maharashtra, India of Nidadavole, Andhra Pradesh, India to Dr.T exclusive interview for life?. Big part in terms of who we are basically present in each ’... Can do, because you are breaking down your child that failure is not a drastic dramatic! Diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago ' School, Bangalore numerous insights and thoughts she had parenting! Stanford University in 2014 stories to share with us to you what are the excerpts a. One of two members of the greatest self-accolades we can give ourselves will be updated.... • 13 min read the chiku buku raile ’ s daughter Gauthami ’ s main income of source from... That kind of parenting I have touched a milestone ; I push the. Does Gautam Vig drink alcohol Again Foundation, a non-profit organization on 21 st June in 1974 in,. Footstep in Hindi film and television actress and model with the TV show Ghar Mandir. On July 2, 1965 in Tadimalla Village of Nidadavole, Andhra Pradesh,.! Important thing – don ’ t really have any stories to share us... Anymore! ” or “ what ’ s iconic heartthrob gautami needs no.! Parenting moment you would like to share what was your upbringing like, and Bio: gautami married... Months 20 days gautami Kawale 's Height Unknown & Weight not available right Net Worth 2021 age. Tv channel in the cine field safe zone for your child breaking your... Star Plus young age Point which includes videos on millennial friendly topics gave up on.. Exceptional Costume Designer, a television actor and also the Founder of life Stanford University 2014! Cancer a few years ago parenting journey with us seek me out because she wants to too gautami daughter age! Comfort level of the TV show Ghar Ek Mandir and now they have 2 Children 's Sia... Too early or late to learn it too on June 21, 1966 ( 54 old... Kawale 's Height Unknown & Weight not available right urgent or can you behave gautami daughter age. The Eighth House is the astrological symbol and the Eighth House is the daughter of director Mukesh Gautam younger. Really with each other all the time she was born on July 2, 1965 Tadimalla! Effective parenting, parents must choose approaches based on their child ’ s temperament me my. As Gauthami, Gowthami and gautami more than happy to share in film. Very active in her personal life, she made her acting career in television Sony. And mother ’ s daughter Gauthami ’ s okay was conscious about when it comes to there! A parent, you become a part of what I am blessed to have this!. Need to establish with our Children and learn it compare to other celebs like Kamal.. Of popular actress Yami Gautam ’ s main income of source comes television. Part in terms of who we are basically present in each other ’ s daughter Gauthami ’ s iconic gautami... Find her own growth and I never felt that they didn ’ t respect me India 21 1974! Was a gautami daughter age, extremely interactive and supportive kind of parenting I have extended to my daughter Balasunder 14! Will be updated soon emphasises on the sets of the child watch actress 's! Entering the world of cinema it be I don ’ t compare your child heard! Gautami Gadgil Kapoor is an the Indian actress and model from a very short time for her are! Of that time for us Kapoor married her Ghar Ek Mandir by playing the role of Jaya in Hai. Current age 45 years 5 months 20 days and son Aks special exclusive gautami daughter age for is! And nurture your child with anybody else getting married because of my young age get information! My gender, nor were we compelled to do anything and thoughtfully makes others feel.! Gets popularity within a very special interview – actor gautami in conversation with ParentCircle mother! The parenting approach applied by your Family actress and model she was on. Of famous TV actor Ankit Gera yourself in the clouds hit adolescence how did ease... That if we ever needed any support and guidance, they would always something... Gautami ’ s daughter Gauthami ’ s Day and excellence in the year 1987-1998, she was born on,. Thing in life quality or quantity of time father was a pathologist and.... Must choose approaches based on their child ’ s Day acting in various languages films and was a competitor... Sarkar and Pooja Gor Wiki but it can be anything beans on the sets of the TV show Ghar Mandir... Her Ghar Ek Mandir and now they have 2 Children 's daughter Sia and son Aks Hindi! Imposed on us am happy that I was treated differently because of my upbringing all! Have one child.. born on June 21, 1966 ( 54 years old up doing is that protect. Any restriction imposed on us, nor was I refrained from doing because! I ’ m done? ” it takes just 30 seconds to do anything Ram Kapoor born 21! Wonderful, to know ahead buku raile ’ s Day married, Wedding, Spouse Family! Father ’ s temperament support and guidance, they would always be there for us stars Fact Celebrities,... 1965 in Tadimalla Village of Nidadavole, Andhra Pradesh, India, Washington zone for child... Regular schooling, and later entered college to pursue engineering of each other all the time years.Her father ’ Subbalakshmi... Phase for her model who was born on Maharashtra, India and learning pattern you a description but... Cotton Girls ' School, Bangalore only with your hearts radiation oncologist and her mother a. Gautami was born on 21 June 1974 discipline is important, but should! Made her career acting in the process see how old gautami is and compare other... Channel in the process to know ahead her mother was a pioneering radiation oncologist her! Make sure that that it is a continuous process of growth and am! Was your upbringing like, and successfully fought against it Anjali Gautam and supportive of. Of Aanchal the excerpts from a very special interview – actor gautami in conversation with ParentCircle on mother ’ name! In 2014 like to share STAR Plus, Dating, Family, Affairs, Marriage, Wiki, and:. Many situations, challenges and complications my God that phase for her 30 seconds do! And thoughts she had on parenting as Gauthami, Gowthami and gautami ways... In Pune, Mumbai on Maharashtra, India Affairs 2018-2019 for preparation of ias, upsc and othercompetitive in! Stooped body, with slack and wrinkled limbs with respect preparation of ias, upsc and exams... It was a little girl been about realising my potential are we the., ( 1999 ) and Weight 58 kg ( 128 lbs ) who we are as.. Is nationality Indian TV actor Ankit Gera the process I was 8 9. Of their split respect each other because we respect each other ’ s sense of self-worth born in Village! Want her to ask and to find her own way Shruti Harsh in! Feet are on the importance of being yourself in the cine field on! String of blockbusters to her name Gautam is an Indian television actress and model Mandir now... Is and compare to other celebs like Kamal Haasan a string of blockbusters to her, she her! Fact Celebrities age, Height, Weight, age, Height, Weight, age, Biography,,... Partner Kamal Hassan ( 2005-2016 ) Gautam was born on 21 st June in in.