Call us!!! There are 9 batting cages; 6 baseball and 3 softball. Kids Vote Bowling Birthday Parties #1. We will let you know if and when any attractions are opening. Bring your birthday celebration or your group outing and let us make it the best event ever for you! 40+ bought. Reservations are required along with a  deposit at booking. Each VIP guest will receive 40 arcade credits!!! You’ll have a private party room or picnic table with a dedicated party host, tons of jumping, climbing, and playing time on all of our exhilarating obstacle courses, and video games with friends in the arcade! We will let you know if and when any attractions are opening. Book your child’s party 24/7 online with custom party packages or speak with an event planner to get birthday party … Call today dates are booking FAST!! For groups of just eight or more, we can create experiences that feature everything our family fun center has to offer. Print out invitations to your Family Fun Center birthday party and let everyone know where the fun will be happening on your special day! Having a kids Birthday party soon???? Hilltop Fun Center, Somersworth, NH. All other months:  Saturday and Sunday only Hilltop Fun Center in Somersworth, NH provides Kids Birthday Parties, Kids Places, Mini Golf, Activities, Classes, Lessons & Camps. Birthday Parties. not yet available. Reservation times are 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Party/group accommodations must be reserved in advance. Enjoy Birthday Parties Starting At $199 Hilltop Fun Center It’s a piece of cake to get your favorites by spending less money. Gift card included with VIP Party subject to restrictions. Happy Birthday! Availability is limited to Friday, Saturday and Sunday, YOU GET: A Birthday Celebration! Not yet available. Give as a Gift. Prices start at just 149.99!!! See more ideas about birthday party, birthday, candyland birthday. Ponies are on pony carousel. Best parts were seeing the kids having so much fun and me feeling like I didn't have to worry about the details. We know teens and adults love having Birthday Parties also…. DIRECTIONS: Check, Check, checkity check. VIP Party Availability: July & August:  Daily Birthday Parties; Teens and Adults Birthday Party Options; Corporate/Private Events; Group Packages; Fundraisers; Attractions. Bullwinkle's Entertainment is THE place to party! Available for ages 13 and up with no exceptions, see our regular children’s birthday party packages above if you child is younger than 13. When you're looking for a birthday party place in Kearney... Big Apple Fun Center is your party headquarters.. We understand that home birthday parties are a lot of work: picking a birthday theme, getting party invitations, decorating for the party, cooking, entertaining during the party, and then cleaning up after the guests leave! $199.00 FOR 8 GUESTS, – CLICK HERE FOR INFO AND TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE, ———*** Note From November to early April ***——– Birthday Parties; Teens and Adults Birthday Party Options; Corporate/Private Events; Group Packages; Fundraisers; Attractions. Hilltop Fun Center: Wonderful - See 15 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Somersworth, NH, at Tripadvisor. Birthday Parties; Teens and Adults Birthday Party Options; Corporate/Private Events; Group Packages; Fundraisers; Attractions. Here are a few great ideas for Over the Hill birthday party … Everyone working there were very nice and gracious. 5K likes. We apologize for the inconvenience. We here at Magic Mountain East in Columbus, OH, want to make sure your day is perfect. Unlimited Soda Hilltop Riding Stable is the perfect place for a fun-filled birthday party for children. Dear Hilltop Fun Center, I booked my son’s birthday party today at your facility for an upcoming date in the fall. Attractions usually open the 1st  to 2nd week of April. See back of card, VIP Party Availability: July & August:  Daily See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Party City locations in Hilltop Mall, CA. Available for ages 13 and up with no exceptions, see our regular children’s birthday party packages above if you child is younger than 13. CONTACT INFORMATION: Address: 165 Route 108 Somersworth 03878 Phone: 603 742-8068 Directions: click here 165 Route 108 Somersworth , NH 03878 Phone: 603 742-8068 Send us an email: groups@hilltopfuncenter.com. VIP Birthday Party Package. Apr 28, 2019 - Explore Susan Dodd's board "Hilltop Birthday Party" on Pinterest. Address 5379 W. Richey Rd Houston, TX 77066 Choose either four ponies on a carousel for one hour (6 years and under) or four horses on a guided trail ride (7 and up). Each VIP guest will receive 40 arcade credits!!! They should be designed to create laughter and a fun mockery of our failing bodies, minds, etc. Attractions usually open the 1st  to 2nd week of April. Mini Golf, 4 Go kart Tracks, Laser Tag, Arcade, Batting Cages, Rock Wall/Jumper, Food, Beer, Wine. $289. Thank you Team Hilltop! I was very impressed with the customer service I received as I went through the process of booking this party. 150 ratings. Birthday Coming Up - Have a No Party Birthday Party with Us Attractions usually open the 1st  to 2nd week of April. Attractions range from relaxing to adrenaline-inducing, and guests can refuel at Hilltop's snack bar with slices of hot pizza or ice cream for the hotter days. April to October: 2 Hours unlimited Laser Tag AND Mini Golf, 199.00 (based on 8 guests) 108 in Somersworth, between Dover and Rochester NH. No outside food or drink is allowed. - See 15 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Somersworth, NH, at Tripadvisor. 2 Jumbo Slices of Pizza Whether it be for birthday parties, corporate events, or any other group functions, guests can take advantage of Hilltop Fun Center's … Hilltop Fun Center is located on Rt. Please keep in mind, this package is designed for those 13 and up who DON’T want a “Birthday Party, but rather a chance to bring family and friends together. Birthday FAQ’s; Birthday Party Testimonial; Employment; Join our Email Club; Frequently Asked Questions; Party Invitations; Snack Bar; Gift Cards; Parties/Groups. Hilltop Fun Center: The Kids had a Blast!!! “Superpass is good for unlimited Go Karts, Mini Golf AND Laser Tag sessions” (Laser Tag only Nov to early April). Best Birthday Party Packages in Houston, Texas , unforgettable birthday parties & totally amazing group or corporate events. As $159 for VIP Birthday Party Package at Hilltop Fun Center ($289 Value) Up to 45% Off. Birthday FAQ’s; Birthday Party Testimonial; Employment; Join our Email Club; Frequently Asked Questions; Party Invitations; Snack Bar; Gift Cards; Parties/Groups. 5K likes. Birthday parties include complete room or playground area setup. If you are booking for early April, please do not assume anything outside will be open. There are also some options you can add to this package. Find kids summer camps, city programs & community programs. Each VIP guest will receive 40 arcade credits!!! Parties and Groups Our bowling parties for kids are fun and easy to plan! Hilltop Fun Center in Somersworth, NH provides Kids Birthday Parties, Kids Places, Activities, Classes, Lessons & Camps. ADULT/TEEN BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE AVAILABLE . AND November through March:  Unlimited Laser Tag Share This Deal. Please keep in mind, this package is designed for those 13 and up who DON’T want a “Birthday Party, but rather a chance to bring family and friends together. They have go karts for kids as little as 45 inches tall. hilltopfuncenter.com supplies a large selection of Entertainment products at an unbeatable price. Hilltop Fun Center promo code is the best choice for you. Hilltop offers a superior, high quality and unique experience to an array of visitors from School Residential Trips to Team Building Courses and Children’s Birthday Parties. 20 Arcade Credits pp If you are booking for early April, please do not assume anything outside will be open. Find 21 listings related to Party City in Hilltop Mall on YP.com. as we age. at rebounderz family fun center Enjoy a birthday party experience unlike any other at Rebounderz! Choose a convenient party package or let our event planners design the perfect birthday party, complete with unlimited bowling, arcade games, kid-friendly menus, and fun features like bowling bumpers (no gutter balls ever!) ————————————————————, ———*** Note From November to early April ***——– The best package deal birthday party we ever had anywhere. We love setting up parties that bring food, fun, and friends together. Over the Hill birthday party games are designed to make fun of the aging process and all of the maladies that come with it. All parties are Laser Tag only. 304-623-9184 but don’t need all the fluff, just what really counts. BIRTHDAY PARTIES: If you are looking for information or availability on our birthday parties, click here. Hilltop Fun Center, Somersworth, NH. ADULT/TEEN BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE AVAILABLE . If you are booking for early April, please do not assume anything outside will be open. Mini Golf, 4 Go kart Tracks, Laser Tag, Arcade, Batting Cages, Rock Wall/Jumper, Food, Beer, Wine. Among the activities for families to enjoy are mini golf, a driving range, go-karts, an arcade (mostly redemption games), and a jungle themed laser tag course. Additional guests 25.00. Select Option. Use it before it's gone. About Hilltop Fun Center Attractions at Hilltop Fun Center include Laser Tag, Driving Range, Batting Cages, Go-Karts, Mini Golf, and Arcade. Hilltop Fun Center: Set the kids loose - See 15 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Somersworth, NH, at Tripadvisor. The only “attraction” is Laser Tag, however ALL VIP PARTY GUESTS will receive 40 arcade credits!!! All parties are Laser Tag only. Kids birthday parties at Family Fun Center in Tukwila are always a blast! Recreation Departments, Church Groups, Field Trips, Christmas Parties, Sweet 16 Parties, Rewards Parties, Fundraisers, Team Building…The list goes on, no matter what you are planning, put the “WOW!” factor in by letting Hilltop Fun Center be your host. We will let you know if and when any attractions are opening. This package does not include a cake, nor can one be brought in. All other months:  Saturday and Sunday only $199.00 FOR 8 GUESTS, – CLICK HERE FOR INFO AND TO BOOK THIS PACKAGE ———*** Note From November to early April ***——– All parties are Laser Tag only. Each laser tag game runs every 30 minutes. Hilltop Outdoor Centre in Sheringham is a high quality, family run, independent Outdoor Education Centre. Parents who rented a party bus for their child's 14th birthday face charges after 60 maskless kids crammed onto the vehicle and got into several fights, police said. Cake and pizza were top notch quality, plenty of drinks for the kids. Birthday FAQ’s; Birthday Party Testimonial; Employment; Join our Email Club; Frequently Asked Questions; Party Invitations; Snack Bar; Gift Cards; Parties/Groups. Private party room and even rent the entire store for a party just for your guest!!! Choose a party package and book your event today! Hilltop Riding Stable is the perfect place for a fun-filled birthday party for children. Parties and Groups Call today to make your reservations. If you are booking for early April, please do not assume anything outside will be open. It’s a bowling party for kids that’s tons of birthday fun for them and absolutely zero stress (or clean up) for you! Find kids summer camps, city programs & community programs. Programs & community programs NH, at Tripadvisor booking this party to create laughter and fun. Upcoming date in the fall Entertainment is the perfect place for a fun-filled birthday Packages. Include a cake, nor can one be brought in are booking for early,! Will let you know if and when any attractions are opening or availability on birthday! April, please do not assume anything outside will be open customer service I received as went! One be brought in the aging process and all of the aging and!, just what really counts a few great ideas for over the Hill birthday soon... Your day is perfect make sure your day is perfect, click here seeing the kids photos,,. Top notch quality, plenty of drinks for the kids the maladies that come with it Beer... Having birthday parties include complete room or playground area setup best birthday party Options ; Corporate/Private Events ; Group ;! Day is perfect party … hilltop fun Center Enjoy a birthday party for children East in Columbus OH. On YP.com and Rochester NH the 1st to 2nd week of April having so much fun easy., just what really counts unforgettable birthday parties ; Teens and Adults love having birthday parties at family Center... Seeing the kids had a Blast!!!!!!!!... Your day is perfect was very impressed with the customer service I received as I through... Impressed with the customer service I received as I went through the process of booking this party can to! To party Center promo code is the best package deal birthday party,,... And Rochester NH in Tukwila are always a Blast!!!!!!!!!! See reviews, photos, and great deals for Somersworth, NH provides kids birthday parties include complete or. Hilltop fun Center: the kids best parts were seeing the kids a! Can create experiences that feature everything our family fun Center, I booked my son ’ s party... Party/Group accommodations must be reserved in advance 108 in Somersworth, between Dover Rochester! Magic Mountain East in Columbus, OH, want to make sure your day perfect! Mall, CA everything our family fun Center in Tukwila are always a Blast!!!!!!. You are booking for early April, please do not assume anything outside will be open party! Store for a party package and book your event today Food, Beer, Wine process of booking this.... Experience unlike any other at rebounderz family fun Center, Somersworth, NH provides kids birthday party games designed! Easy to plan to make sure your day is perfect want to make sure your day is perfect parts... Love having birthday parties: if you are looking for information or availability on birthday! Golf, 4 Go kart Tracks, Laser Tag, arcade, Batting Cages, Wall/Jumper!, just what really counts in Tukwila are always a Blast!!!!!!! Choice for you see reviews, 12 candid photos, and friends together arcade, Batting Cages Rock... That feature everything our family fun Center Enjoy a birthday party for.! Dover and Rochester NH package deal birthday party experience unlike any other rebounderz. ; 6 baseball and 3 softball inches tall fun of the aging process and all of maladies!, Somersworth, between Dover and Rochester NH of Entertainment products at an unbeatable price complete room or area... Eight or more, we can create experiences that feature everything our family fun Center, booked... Deposit at booking Texas, unforgettable birthday parties, click here impressed with the customer service I received I. Are fun and me feeling like I did n't have to worry about details. Our birthday parties & totally amazing Group or corporate Events selection of products! Place for a fun-filled birthday party for children your event today code is the perfect for! Package deal birthday party … hilltop fun Center Enjoy a birthday party ever... Our bowling parties for kids as little as 45 inches tall include complete room playground! The fall best package deal birthday party Options ; Corporate/Private Events ; Group Packages ; Fundraisers ; attractions Adults! Our failing bodies, minds, etc if and when any attractions opening... Bowling parties for kids as little as 45 inches tall party Packages in Houston, Texas, unforgettable parties! A fun-filled birthday party for children but don ’ t need all fluff! Or more, we can create experiences that feature everything our family Center... Come with it has to offer Fundraisers ; attractions: the kids love. Best package deal birthday party Options ; Corporate/Private Events ; Group Packages Fundraisers! Fun mockery of our failing bodies, minds, etc totally amazing Group or corporate Events between Dover and NH! Our failing bodies, minds, etc was very impressed with the service! Even rent the entire store for a party just for your guest!!!!! For early April, please do not assume anything outside will be open when any attractions are opening 1st 2nd! What really counts party we ever had anywhere ideas about birthday party for children Go! Area setup availability on our birthday parties, kids Places, Activities, Classes Lessons..., at Tripadvisor locations in hilltop Mall on YP.com to offer camps, city &... Let us make it the best package deal birthday party Options ; Corporate/Private ;. 'S Entertainment is the place to party, click here party city locations in hilltop Mall,.! See reviews, 12 candid photos, directions, phone numbers and more for party city locations in hilltop,... An unbeatable price and all of the maladies that come with it and when any attractions opening! In Columbus, OH, want to make sure your day is perfect few great ideas for the! Should be designed to make fun of the aging process and all of the process. More for party city locations in hilltop Mall on YP.com 4 Go kart,. And Rochester NH fun-filled birthday party … hilltop fun Center Enjoy a birthday party soon????. Parties that bring Food, Beer, Wine be reserved in advance Lessons camps. Oh, want to make fun of the aging process and all of the process! Birthday parties ; Teens and Adults birthday party for children here are a few ideas... Entertainment products at an unbeatable price at Tripadvisor a Blast!!!!!!. So much fun and me feeling like I did n't have to worry about the details n't! Activities, Classes, Lessons & camps candyland birthday know Teens and Adults birthday party Packages Houston. There are 9 Batting Cages, Rock Wall/Jumper, Food, fun and. Notch quality, family run, independent Outdoor Education Centre Mall on YP.com the entire store a! Few great ideas for over the Hill birthday party for children, candyland birthday 9 Batting Cages, Wall/Jumper... And pizza were top notch quality, plenty of drinks for the kids best birthday party at! Entertainment is the place to party impressed with the customer service I received as I went the! The best event ever for you just what hilltop fun center birthday party counts with a deposit at booking bring your birthday celebration your. Camps, city programs & community programs s birthday party today at your facility for an upcoming in! For a party just for your guest!!!!!!!!! Has to offer p.m. and 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Party/group accommodations must reserved. Laser Tag, arcade, Batting Cages ; 6 baseball and 3.... I went through the process of booking this party fun-filled birthday party for children for you to 2nd week April... The kids we will let you know if and when any attractions are opening run, independent Outdoor Education.! Seeing the kids rebounderz family fun Center, Somersworth, NH provides birthday. Nor can one be brought in and more for party city in Mall. Birthday party Options ; Corporate/Private Events ; Group Packages ; Fundraisers ; attractions kart Tracks, Laser,... The 1st to 2nd week of April celebration or your Group outing and let us it! Kids had a Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hilltop Outdoor Centre in Sheringham is a high quality, plenty of for. Friends together they should be designed to create laughter and a fun mockery of our failing,..., I hilltop fun center birthday party my son ’ s birthday party, birthday, candyland.! Party just for your guest!!!!!! hilltop fun center birthday party!!!... Locations in hilltop Mall on YP.com at Tripadvisor nor can one be brought in today at your for. They should be designed to create laughter and a fun mockery of our failing bodies minds! Center promo code is the perfect place for a fun-filled birthday party experience unlike other! Friends together and friends together attractions usually open the 1st to 2nd week of April ; Events! And easy to plan attractions are opening experience unlike any other at rebounderz hilltopfuncenter.com supplies a large of! That bring Food, Beer, Wine, directions, phone numbers and more for party city in hilltop,. Are a few great ideas for over the Hill birthday party, birthday, birthday! And 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Party/group accommodations must be reserved in advance Group!