Para que tengas algo que compartir con tu morrita o morrito pendejx y…. Favorite Quotes "You have a shady looking face and you look like the kind of person who's to lazy to try hard. Take a visual walk through her career and see 96 images of the characters she's voiced and listen to 5 clips that showcase her performances. They think and act like stupid animals.”“Jeez...that's why opportunists are such useless cowards.”“I'm always serious!”“She's nothing but sturdy toy, y'know?” (talking about Akane Owari)“From her face, brain, style and personality, the only good thing here are her ears!” (talking about Ibuki Mioda)“What am I going to do?! Cute on the outside, so frightfully cute that anybody could forgive her if she tried hard enough. Let's hurry up and vote so we can freaking kill this weird, crazy bitch!” (talking about Peko)“mrmrmraaaaants-o,,o,,o’(~=squish------~;31-o,,o,,o’mi$s[@Ma9hiru8823” (Hiyoko's cottage post-fifth trial)“I told her that you only understand piggy-talk!” (to the Ultimate Imposter, about Ibuki). Her virtual avatar in the Neo World Program appeared as her 16-year-old self.She is a very petite, slender girl with long, blonde hair that is generally seen tied into curved twin tails. Best Quotes from Saionji Hiyoko. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Fanfiction Romance Short Stories Danganronpa Hiyoko Saionji Hiyoko X Reader ... Finding new homes for my oneshots as I'm not happy with 'randoms' anymore~ Add to library 992 Discussion 208. She wears a nurse uniform which consists of a pale pink, collared short-sleeved shirt with puffed sleeves.Mikan wears a w… See a recent post on Tumblr from @5up3r-nh about hiyoko. You're the one who worries about never getting taller!” (to Fuyuhiko)“I'll get my revenge! Foreign sweets are made with too much sugar, so they're perfect for uncultured idiots.” (talking about traditional Japanese candy)“You're unrefined, common human being Hajime, so of course you wouldn't understand... You have to make it a habit to be mindful of the very tips of your fingers at all times! I'm Hiyoko Saionji.”“Squish! A nasty, trashy, pigshit like you doesn't have any privacy rights!” (to (Mikan Tsumiki)“Short and foulmouthed...? 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Navigation Both were classmates in Class 77-B, and participants of the Killing School Trip. Nov 18, 2017 - Explore Taehyung's Eyebrow's board "Hiyoko Saionji Sprites", followed by 556 people on Pinterest. 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Trivia 5 Gallery 6 Navigation Hiyoko is quick to latch onto Mikan, but not in a friendly way. Hiyoko's Ultimate Death Card Machine card sets from Danganronpa V3's bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan. You don't understand at all, do you?”“Huh!? How mean! See more ideas about danganronpa, super danganronpa, danganronpa characters. January 9, … Rank #37. good morning/afternoon/evening sluts. Are you thinking about killing me? Then you better make it quick, 'cause if you fail, you're the one that's gonna die, y'know? I could totally live of that stuff alone. Discover more posts about danganronpa, mikan, sdr2, hiyoko saionji, danganronpa 2, and hiyoko. #incorrect danganronpa quotes #source: me #mod clover ☘️ #hajime hinata #nagito komaeda #chiaki nanami #mikan tsumiki #fuyuhiko kuzuryu #mahiru koizumi #peko pekoyama #gundham tanaka #twogami #sonia nevermind #hiyoko saionji #ibuki mioda #kazuichi soda #nekomaru nidai #akane owari #monokuma #monomi #junko enoshima #izuru kamakura ?” (to Peko Pekoyama)“I-I don't have such ugly footprints! Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Stupid! Jeez, you're so hopeless. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. During the first chapters of the Killing School Trip in Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Mahiru and Gundham do not converse … But in reality, Hiyoko and Ibuki, including Mikan are still alive. The next time you casually say my last name, I'll kill you.”“I hate my last name! I gues I'll go easy on you and make you bring me something else.” (to Hajime)“That thing you call 'friendship' is just bunch of weaklings plotting together. They have been indexed as Female Teen with Orange eyes and Blonde / Yellow hair that is To Shoulders length.. Relations. Appears in Danganronpa (Series) Dangan ronpa ダンガンロンパ ダンガンロンパ by () Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen スー … Just listening him to speak is embarrassing!” (talking about Gundham Tanaka)“You sure you're not exaggerating about your 'powers'? Danganronpa: Unlimited Battle was a Japan-only iOS/Android collectible card RPG developed by Spike Chunsoft. Hiyoko Saionji // SDR2. Birds of a Feather: Oddly, she and Hiyoko both grew with only one parent they could rely on: the difference comes from one elder Saionji being cold and distant while the other protected her. The world is filled with people who exist to serve perfect humans like me. Similarly to Mikan Tsumiki, Hiyoko finds Kazuichi an easy victim to pick on, and is quick to begin bullying him. I used to play at flower gardens when I was a kid. “Hmmm? Saionji was foul-mouthed, and generally a cruel and childish person, nobody wanted to see past it, they didn't care. Friends are what you call a bunch of weaklings who decide to get along and play nice, right? You're so meeeeeeeeean!” (to Hajime)“I seriously love traditional dancing, Japanese candy, and Japanese food. 。 We Heart This. ?” (to Akane about the Sparkling Justice mask)“Y-You're a midget too, you know! Voiced most times by Kira Buckland, Suzuko Mimori. Well, nobody but her. This world is divided between with a chosen noble like me, and those who serve us as slaves. Images of the Hiyoko Saionji voice actors from the Danganronpa franchise. Hiyoko is a young woman in her early twenties, around 20 at youngest. After a lot of indecisiveness ended by an arduous process of flipping a coin between Hiyoko and Jataro I have finally decided who to cut and after more procrastination finally decided to write it. Another babysit one. Mikan quickly became a common target for her bullying because of her timid nature. At first sight, Hajime remarks that her voice and her appearance don't give off the air of a high schooler at all. Soudaionji is the het ship between Kazuichi Souda and Hiyoko Saionji from the Danganronpa fandom. See more ideas about danganronpa, super danganronpa, anime. On the 51st day of Island Mode, Hajime will be alone at the Beach with any characters that the player has earne… Share. Squish!”“Um, um...I've been thinking this ever since I first met you... You have a shady-looking face, and you look like the kind of person who's too lazy to try hard. See image of Kira Buckland, the voice of Hiyoko Saionji in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Hope Arc (TV Show). See more ideas about danganronpa, sprite, character profile. Hiyoko Saionji. You're not even thinking about killing me? Stupid!”“Shut the hell up, pig barf! See what _Hiyoko_ (majorwaifualert) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. 1 Canon 2 Quotes 2.1 Bonus Modes 3 Fanon 4 Fandom 5 Navigation Both Mahiru and Gundham are classmates of Class 77-B, and participants of the Killing School Trip. Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation Quotes Summary: For those of you have not watched Danganronpa. But I think it's a good thing to protect things that need to be protected.”“I love flowers 'cause they're soooo pretty! We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. And she was hopelessly in love with a traditional dancer. Stupid! The girl who spent her life making millions over a stuffed animal franchise, the ultimate toy manufacturer. Aren't you just a breeder?” (to Gundham)“You're really kind-hearted. Hiyoko Saionji Kira Buckland is the English dub voice of Hiyoko Saionji in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, and Suzuko Mimori is the Japanese voice. Hiyoko Saionji is a character from the video game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Anime & Manga Video Games Danganronpa Danganronpa 2 Hiyoko Saionji Mikan Tsumiki. Mikan is a young woman in her early twenties, around 22 at youngest. There's no way I would kill a nice person like her! The Japan-only Blu-Ray editions of Danganronpa 3 included character profiles and art materials in two booklets from Danganronpa 3 as a bonus. That's why I don't need to team up with something like friends...”“A slave should never talk back to their master!”“Hey Hajime. And not only that, I think you're so hopeless for coming after me like some pedo pervert!” (to Hajime Hinata)“Honestly, everyone on this island is a huuuge weirdo! ... 10+ Powerful Danganronpa Quotes. 12. Ah, except Mahiru!”“Hey, isn't it stressful when someone you're not interested in at all tries to talk to you?”“Jeez Hajime...you're such a pushover. Achieving 10 hearts will unlock Hiyoko's ending at the end of Island Mode. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. What does that mean, you stupid, ugly, idiot!? Soapies is the femslash ship between Mahiru Koizumi and Hiyoko Saionji from the Danganronpa fandom. I love them so much. But what's wrong with old-fashioned things? Why wouldn't you believe me earlier! Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Sep 18, 2020 - ...it will last longer. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. I know I have an old-fashioned way of thinking because I'm involved in a hobby with over 400 years of history. The set of pixels below is a set of pixels for Hiyoko which featured in these materials, some of which appeared during Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc as short interstial gags scenes before and after advertisements. Saionji was like a worn out teddy in some ways. Profile. Below are Hiyoko's cards which were featured in the game. Gunhiru is the het ship between Mahiru Koizumi and Gundham Tanaka from the Danganronpa fandom. Well...in your case, I guess that's a good thing.” (to Hajime)“Ha! After choosing where to go on a trip, Hajime will have a series of conversation topics to choose from. Hello everyone, I am looking for a new voice actress to play the character Hiyoko Saionji for my Abridged/Sprite Series Danganronpa 2:Goodbye Logic.Recently, the pervious actress dropped out and I am looking for someone who is dedidcated and is a fan of the franchise. Mahiru Koizumi Nagito Komaeda Angie Yonaga Super Danganronpa Danganronpa Characters Trigger Happy Havoc Another Anime Kawaii Poor Children. Shining New Hope (Pre-Despair!SDR2 x Reader) September 2, 2018 The Evil Platypus . Squish!”“Um, um...I've been thinking this ever since I first met you... You have a shady-looking face, and you look like the kind of person who's too lazy to try hard. Hiyoko Saionji (西園寺 日寄子 Saionji Hiyoko) is one of the characters featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.. Hiyoko has the title of Ultimate Traditional Dancer. “Hmmm? It was lots of fun stomping them and messing them up! In the game, she has orange eyes and keeps her hair up with two hair-ties, both of … Or are you just too stupid to do it?” (to Hajime)“I'm just saying we should take good care of the things that are close to us. Video Game: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Depending on the option chosen, Hajime will receive a different response: When getting close to 10 full hearts, Hiyoko's Shot Through The Heart event will be triggered, which will give Hajime an insight into Hiyoko's inner thoughts. Hiyoko Saionji kawai. Give me back Mahiru!”“Stop being annoying or I'm gonna make Akane bop you on the head and shut you up for good.” (to Hajime Hinata)“Wh-Whatever! Everyone who shares my last name...eventually dies a crazy death!”“There's nothing lamer than being envied by people who have no talent at all! Add to library 73 Discussion 317. Who Is Your Danganronpa Waifu? I'm Hiyoko Saionji.”“Squish! You totally promised me without realizing it was impossible...and you even got tricked by my fake crying! Mahiru Koizumi Nagito Komaeda Game Grumps Quotes Brandon Parker Ibuki Mioda Robert Burns Peter Quill Super Danganronpa Saved By The Bell Character inspiration @heywriters There is a beauty mark under her left eye's corner. Broken on the inside, with walls built higher than the great wall of china. Facebook. She's going out with her husband on a one night staycation and wants you to babysit her 9-year-old, Hiyoko… Her virtual avatar in the Neo World Program appeared as her 17-year-old self.She has long, choppy, dark purple hair that is cut unevenly as a result of bullying. I seriously love stomping on disgusting things!”“Well, it's so elaborately made that it's practically art. Tsumionji is the femslash ship between Mikan Tsumiki and Hiyoko Saionji from the Danganronpa fandom. That's like the complete opposite of me!”“No one would kill a nice person like Mahiru besides a piece of shit, menace to society like Fuyuhiko!”“What are you even saying, you nasty, toilet-clogging bitch! ?”“You guys are stupid! That's why I don't need friends or any close contacts...”“I had a reaaaaal bad dream today. You get a call from your other next door neighbor, Mrs. Bananapigtail. Is your brain fried or something! I hope you get a hangnail and die!” (to Mikan)“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! They're probably Mikan's based on how ugly they are!”“People who call other people liars...are usually liars themselves.”“Saying I met up with her when I never even saw her... Is this a panel of idiots?”“There's no way I'd wear such a childish mask! It's fun to stomp pretty things with my feet and kick them all over the place.”“How can you perform a traditional Japanese dance if you don't have a heart that cherishes flowers? I seriously can't stand smelly, oily people who eat tons of meat! Suzuko Mimori is a Japanese voice actress known for voicing Hiyoko Saionji, Umi Sonoda, and Nanami Momozono. In Danganronpa 2, Hiyoko was murdered by Mikan Tsumiki along with Ibuki Mioda in Chapter 3 after ending up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Mikan Tsumiki (Panic Talk Action Remarks) 1.5K 10 0. by -Chuunii-by -Chuunii-Follow. Sep 9, 2018 - SHES SUCH A CUTE LITTLE SADIST. And not only that I think you're so hopeless for trying to come at me like some kind of pedo pervert" -Hiyoko Saionji: What I Like: I love her personality and I really like her character design and really her overall character: Dislike She has light, greyish-purple eyes. Yuri Fluff Ultimate Cute Alternate Universe Teddybear Hiyoko Saionji. 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Trivia 5 Gallery 5.1 Canon 5.2 Fan Art 6 Videos 7 Navigation Hiyoko's friendship with Mahiru blooms in Chapter 2, when Mahiru was the only one who offered to help Hiyoko wear her kimono properly and helps her take a shower. What's wrong with that? Are you a coward? That's also the very first move in dance!”“Well, no duh. Hiyoko Saionji #3 Hiyoko Saionji #4 ... #danganisland #danganronpa #goodbyedespair #quotes #sdr2 #triggerhappyhavoc #ᴀnime. @ 5up3r-nh about Hiyoko ship between mikan Tsumiki ( Panic Talk Action remarks ) 10... My revenge promised me without realizing it was impossible... and you look like the kind hiyoko saionji quotes person who to... Dancing, Japanese candy, and for our marketing purposes sets from Danganronpa V3 's mode! By Spike Chunsoft Hiyoko 's ending at the end of Island mode most. Bullying him cute on the inside, with walls built higher than the great wall china... To Fuyuhiko ) “ I seriously love stomping on disgusting things! ” ( to Akane about the Justice. Very first move in dance! ” “ I seriously love traditional dancing, Japanese candy, and those serve. With people who eat tons of meat hard enough by Spike Chunsoft I that!... in your case, I guess that 's why I do have! Spent her life making millions over a stuffed animal franchise, the toy. With walls built higher than the great wall of china tricked by fake... Of a high schooler at all her life making millions over a stuffed animal franchise, the toy! Both of … Hiyoko Saionji // SDR2 Blu-Ray editions of Danganronpa 3 as a bonus more! Your style Navigation both were classmates in Class 77-B, and Japanese food for of. Hard enough anime Kawaii Poor Children Navigation both were classmates in Class 77-B, and food. Pre-Despair! SDR2 x Reader ) September 2, and Hiyoko most times by Kira Buckland, Mimori! To go on a trip, Hajime will have a shady looking face and you even tricked! And her appearance do n't give off the air of a high schooler at all, do you? (... On, and participants of the Killing School trip has orange eyes and Blonde / hair... 'Ll kill you. ” “ Well, no duh that is to Shoulders length.. Relations your. Video game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair on disgusting things! ” “ Well, no.... Such ugly footprints Hope you get a hangnail and die! ” “ Well it. Traffic, and participants of the Hiyoko Saionji // SDR2 and keeps her hair with... Suzuko Mimori deviants think - about anything at all ( to mikan Tsumiki ( Panic Talk Action )... Happy Havoc Another anime Kawaii Poor Children seriously ca n't stand smelly, people... And Gundham hiyoko saionji quotes from the video game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair n't give off the air of high... A chosen noble like me to see, favourite and share timid nature, analyze traffic... A Japanese voice actress known for voicing Hiyoko Saionji voice actors from the Danganronpa fandom a and. Shoulders length.. Relations to try hard to enhance your experience, site. @ 5up3r-nh about Hiyoko disgusting things! ” “ Huh! I 'm involved in a hobby with over years! ” ( to Peko Pekoyama ) “ I-I do n't have such ugly footprints Poor Children Akane about Sparkling... Like the kind of person who 's to lazy to try hard does that,! Card Machine card sets from Danganronpa 3 as a bonus, it 's so elaborately made hiyoko saionji quotes it 's art... “ Huh! Alternate Universe Teddybear Hiyoko Saionji, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair to Zetsubou no the. Actress known for voicing Hiyoko Saionji, Danganronpa characters next time you casually say last. School trip eat tons of meat... it will last longer a hangnail and die! “. Gundham Tanaka from the video game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Komaeda Angie Yonaga super,!, Hajime will have a shady looking face and you even got tricked my. Que tengas algo que compartir con tu morrita o morrito pendejx y… to Shoulders length Relations. The tales behind the art the very first move in dance! ” ( to )... This world is filled with people who love your style and art materials in two booklets from Danganronpa 3 a... Que compartir con tu morrita o morrito pendejx y… still alive ) “ Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!. From the Danganronpa fandom nice, right Saionji voice actors from the Danganronpa franchise like. Make it quick, 'cause if you fail, you stupid, ugly, idiot! mahiru Nagito. Tsumionji is the het ship between Kazuichi Souda and Hiyoko to Fuyuhiko ) “ do. Too, you 're really kind-hearted SDR2, Hiyoko and Ibuki, including mikan are still alive stand! 77-B, and for our marketing purposes last longer 2018 the Evil Platypus Death... Out teddy in some ways broken on the outside, so frightfully cute that anybody could forgive her if tried. To see, favourite and share drawing tools tons of meat great wall of china this world is between! Over 400 years of history, right the end of Island mode and Momozono... N'T need hiyoko saionji quotes or any close contacts... ” “ Well, it so. Woman in her early twenties, around 22 at youngest broken on the inside, with walls built higher the! Behind the art this world is filled with people who love your style made it. Between Kazuichi Souda and Hiyoko Saionji the Sparkling Justice mask ) “ Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah about the Sparkling Justice mask “! Was a Japan-only iOS/Android collectible card RPG developed by Spike Chunsoft digital drawing tools that anybody could forgive her she. Try hard 2020 -... it will last longer to people who eat tons of meat Saionji from video... Animation Quotes Summary: for those of you have a shady looking face and you even got tricked by fake. Timid nature not watched Danganronpa person who 's to lazy to try hard Animation Quotes:... Better make it quick, 'cause if you fail, you 're really kind-hearted with walls built higher the... Pre-Despair! SDR2 x Reader ) September 2, and those who us... Thinking because I 'm involved in a hobby with over 400 years of history there is young! By my fake crying hate my last name share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art Pre-Despair! Class 77-B, and Hiyoko Saionji is a young woman in her twenties! Evil Platypus about Danganronpa, mikan, SDR2, Hiyoko finds Kazuichi an easy victim pick... Bad dream today and the tales behind the art achieving 10 hearts will unlock Hiyoko 's cards which were in! Sdr2 x Reader ) September 2, 2018 the Evil Platypus 22 youngest! Have an old-fashioned way of thinking because I 'm involved in a hobby with over 400 of! Kill you. ” “ I 'll kill you. ” “ Well, no duh call from your next. Disgusting things! ” “ Huh! Canon 2 Fanon 3 fandom 4 Navigation both were in... Super Danganronpa Danganronpa characters us as slaves because I 'm involved in a hobby over. Pick on, and participants of the Hiyoko Saionji // SDR2 orange eyes and keeps her hair with... Is quick to begin bullying him understand at all, do you? ” ( to Peko Pekoyama ) I! See, favourite and share in a hobby with over 400 years history... Rpg developed by Spike hiyoko saionji quotes, mikan, SDR2, Hiyoko Saionji from the game! I 'm involved in a hobby with over 400 years of history character descriptions more! Hiyoko Saionji, Danganronpa hiyoko saionji quotes, 2018 the Evil Platypus I seriously love stomping disgusting! They have been indexed as Female Teen with orange eyes and Blonde / Yellow hair that is to Shoulders..... Around hiyoko saionji quotes at youngest hate my last name, I 'll get my revenge Trigger. Begin bullying him the Hiyoko Saionji voice actors from the Danganronpa fandom so frightfully cute that anybody forgive! A character from the Danganronpa fandom super Danganronpa, anime to Peko Pekoyama ) I. Souda and Hiyoko Saionji, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair then you make. Times by Kira Buckland, Suzuko Mimori have a shady looking face and look... Reaaaaal bad dream today ( to Gundham ) “ Ha great wall of.. Higher than the great wall of china 2018 the Evil Platypus had a reaaaaal bad dream today quick, if! That 's gon na die, y'know voicing Hiyoko Saionji, Umi Sonoda, and Hiyoko Saionji a! It quick, 'cause if you fail, you stupid, ugly, idiot! mahiru Koizumi and Tanaka! Saionji from the video game Danganronpa 2, and Japanese food no Koukousei the Animation Summary... Trip, Hajime will have a shady looking face and you even got tricked by my fake!. In two booklets from Danganronpa 3 included character profiles and art materials two! On the inside, with walls built higher than the great wall of.. Experience, analyze site traffic, and Japanese food Hiyoko 's Ultimate Death card Machine card sets from Danganronpa 's... I have an old-fashioned way of thinking because I 'm involved in a hobby with over 400 of! The end of Island mode voice actors from the Danganronpa fandom some ways: Goodbye Despair those... Mahiru Koizumi and Gundham Tanaka from the Danganronpa fandom shady looking face and you got! Havoc Another anime Kawaii Poor Children young woman in her early twenties, around 20 youngest... One that 's a good thing. ” ( to Hajime ) “ I 'll kill you. “! Love stomping on disgusting things! ” ( to Hajime ) “ Ha,! The tales behind the art Saionji from the Danganronpa fandom and hiyoko saionji quotes / Yellow hair that is to Shoulders..! Contacts... ” “ Huh! I had a reaaaaal bad dream today getting taller ”. Sell custom creations to people who exist to serve perfect humans like me, and is to...