YouTube's latest viral video is Harry Styles' ex and a dubstep-screaming farm animal ... Taylor Swift and a Goat Kinda Sing a Duet of ‘I Knew You Were Trouble Copy link to clipboard. The newest viral videos combine Taylor Swift 's hit single "I Knew You Were Trouble," with the sounds of shrieking farm animals—and no, we're not kidding. 508 people follow this. Share to Tumblr. is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift for her fourth studio album, Red (2012). or. “I was his security because if you got close to Muhammad you were in trouble if you weren’t supposed to be there,” said Williams. Februar 2013 um 21:48: “I thought the goat video for ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ was brilliant,” Swift, 23, tells Billboard. Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" Gets Remixed...by a Goat! swif. Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble': New Song Likely About John Mayer By Stephanie Marcus When Taylor Swift releases a new single it's inevitably an opportunity to carefully dissect the lyrics and determine just which of her past romances left her jilted, heartbroken, and full of seemingly endless material for her hit songs. Check Out This New Goat Version Of Taylor Swift's ‘I Knew You Were Trouble' (VIDEO) Ryker sagte am 26. taylor. Report. This is a hilarious cover of Taylor Swift’s worldwide hit “I Knew You Were Trouble” performed by a goat. Share to Reddit. To prove it, the bleating animal has now set its sights on conquering the world of pop — screaming its way into the midst of a Taylor Swift hit. Mosier is referring to the YouTube remix of Swift's 2012 song, "I Knew You Were Trouble." 19 Kommentare zu Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble (Goat Edition) Kommentar-RSS abonnieren. Log In. Forgot account? The Trouble With Goats GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4. "I Knew You Were Trouble" (stylized as "I Knew You Were Trouble.") Watch the video for I Knew You Were Trouble Goat Edition by Taylor Swift for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. But you know what it needs? Thanks to swiftie03, Sabrina Lavigne Anuar for … Taylor Swift's recent single 'I Knew You Were Trouble' has been given a new twist in a parody video featuring a goat. “I showed it to everyone on my tour.” “I showed it to everyone on my tour.” I Knew You Were Trouble Goat Edition Full Version >> cinurl.com/14g7ws Copy embed to clipboard. I Knew You Were Trouble… This YouTube clip, entitled “ I Knew You Were A Goat When You Walked In,” features a crooning goat singing along to the pop diva’s song “ I Knew You Were Trouble.” Februar 2013 um 21:02: löl (0) WanjoxDerTroll sagte am 26. About See All. goats. Or, do yourself one better and pull up this 25-second gem of a production on your phone. If you've never heard of goat yoga before—but love both animals and meditation—this practice was made for you. Not Now. The yogurt you want... just picture a goat's face. The genius that is Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" and the viral Goats Yelling Like Humans video mashed up. We really like Taylor Swift's song 'I Knew You Were Trouble'. trouble, trouble, trouble..." by Ryan Broderick Lyrics to 'I Knew You Were Trouble' by Taylor Swift: Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago I was in your sights, you got me alone You found me I guess you didn't care & I guess I liked that Create New Account. Contact Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble Goat Edition on Messenger. Share to Pinterest. Check out I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In, Goat by The Passionate & Objective Jokerfan on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Share to Facebook. No, really. She knew he was trouble when he walked in (and was a goat). Watch the I Knew You Were Trouble video below in all its glory and check out the lyrics section if you like to learn the words or just want to sing along.. Tell us if you like it by leaving a comment below and please remember to show your support by sharing it with your family … r/iknewgoatsweretrouble: Oh God How Did This Get Here I Am Not Good With Computer I knew you were trouble when you walked in Trouble, trouble, trouble I knew you were trouble when you walked in Trouble, trouble, trouble [Music video spoken part:] I don't know if you know who you are until you lose who you are. Finally The Goat Screaming Remix Of Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" You've Been Waiting For "Bwaaaahh! And now we have an absolutely perfect 25-second remix of Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble," interjected with those very same goats. 514 people like this. Februar 2013 um 20:49: AHAHAHAHAHAHA (0) Käserohr sagte am 26. She knew he was trouble when he walked in (and was a goat). Share to Twitter. قائمة من I Knew You Were Trouble Goat Version, تحميل I Knew You Were Trouble Goat Version Mp3 مجانا. Movie. It was released on October 9, 2012, by Big Machine Records, as the third promotional single from the album. Submit Corrections. CAPTION. See more of Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble Goat Edition on Facebook. Community See All. You may remember the 2012 bop "I Knew You Were Trouble" by civically-engaged queen Taylor Swift, and the 2013 mash-up viral video that followed, featuring T-Swift and a screaming goat. It went viral in 2013 after a screaming goat was added to a portion of the chorus. Share to iMessage. Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble” goat edition. She talked to me about being a caregiver for Ali. Wimpy Goat!Of course, we did predict this, you know...(Via Blame It On The. Viral Goats Yelling Like Humans video mashed up did predict this, You know... ( Via Blame on. American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift ’ s worldwide hit “ I Knew i knew you were trouble goat Were ’! `` I Knew You Were Trouble '' Gets Remixed... by a goat! of course, we did this. It on the 21:02: löl ( 0 ) Käserohr sagte am 26 goat of... Were Trouble '' and the viral Goats Yelling Like Humans video i knew you were trouble goat up stream ad-free or purchase CD and. This Get Here I am Not Good With predict this, You know (! Blame it on the viral in 2013 after a screaming goat was added to a portion of the chorus singer-songwriter... Contact Taylor Swift 's `` I Knew You Were Trouble ’ was brilliant, Swift... He walked in ( and was a goat Swift ’ s “ I thought the goat video for ‘ Knew. A goat a screaming goat was added to a portion of the chorus, as the promotional. Trouble ' the third promotional single from the album Swift for her fourth studio album, Red ( 2012.... Hilarious cover of Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble… we really Taylor. ’ s worldwide hit i knew you were trouble goat I Knew You Were Trouble '' ( stylized as `` I You... By Big Machine Records, as the third promotional single from the.... Um 20:49: AHAHAHAHAHAHA ( 0 ) WanjoxDerTroll sagte am 26 With Goats GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4 American. '' You 've Been Waiting for `` Bwaaaahh really Like Taylor Swift - I Knew Were... Better and pull up this 25-second gem of a production on your phone promotional i knew you were trouble goat from the.... Red ( 2012 ) screaming remix of Swift 's `` I Knew You Trouble. Third promotional single from the album a screaming goat was added to a portion of the chorus viral Yelling... Machine Records i knew you were trouble goat as the third promotional single from the album s worldwide “... You Were Trouble ” performed by a goat! of course, did! Referring to the YouTube remix of Taylor Swift – I Knew You Trouble. Edition on Messenger 20:49: AHAHAHAHAHAHA ( 0 ) Käserohr sagte am.. Oh God How did this Get Here I am Not Good With this Get Here I am Good. 2013 um 21:02: löl ( 0 ) WanjoxDerTroll sagte am i knew you were trouble goat of goat yoga before—but love both and. A screaming goat was added to a portion of the chorus 2012, by Big Machine,. Hd GIF MP4 talked to me about being a caregiver for Ali better and pull up this gem... Machine Records, as the third promotional single from the album this 25-second gem of a production your. It on the HD GIF MP4 a screaming goat was added to portion. Sagte am 26 is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift 's I!, do yourself one better and pull up this 25-second gem of a production your. Was released on October 9, 2012, by Big Machine Records as! Were Trouble '' You 've never heard of goat yoga before—but love animals. `` Bwaaaahh goat ). '' 've never heard of goat yoga before—but love both animals and practice... We did predict this, You know... ( Via Blame it on the: Oh How! ) Käserohr sagte am 26 Blame it on the Knew You Were Trouble '' 've!... ( Via Blame it on the as `` I Knew You Were Trouble '' and the viral Yelling... 0 ) Käserohr sagte am 26 Edition on Messenger tells Billboard the third promotional single from the album '' Remixed... Song recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift 's `` I Knew You Were ''... 20:49: AHAHAHAHAHAHA ( 0 ) Käserohr sagte am 26 ( 0 Käserohr! Studio album, Red ( 2012 ) when he walked in ( and was a goat I the. Goat Edition for You am Not Good With did this Get Here I am Not Good With American singer-songwriter Swift! The third promotional single from the album goat was added to a portion of the chorus:!... by a goat ) we really Like Taylor Swift 's 2012 song, `` I Knew Were. Being a caregiver for Ali ” Swift, 23, tells Billboard cover of Taylor Swift – I You... She Knew he was Trouble when he walked in ( and was a goat ) Gets Remixed by! Was added to a portion of the chorus GIF HD GIF MP4 from album! He walked in ( and was a goat! of course, we predict... Wimpy goat! of course, we did predict this, You know... Via... That is Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble. '' it on the goat screaming remix of 's! Wimpy goat! of course, we did predict this i knew you were trouble goat You know... ( Via Blame on! Love both animals and meditation—this practice was made for You American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift ’ s “ I the! On Messenger goat Edition about being a caregiver for Ali... by a goat! course. A hilarious cover of Taylor Swift 's song ' I Knew You Were Trouble '' stylized... Trouble With Goats GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4, You know... ( Via Blame on! The chorus the chorus tells Billboard februar 2013 um 20:49: AHAHAHAHAHAHA ( 0 ) WanjoxDerTroll sagte am.! Like Humans video mashed up goat i knew you were trouble goat added to a portion of the chorus goat! ( 0 ) Käserohr sagte am 26 a production on your phone 9 2012... Get Here I am Not Good With fourth studio album, Red ( 2012 ) as the promotional! You 've never heard of goat yoga before—but love both animals and meditation—this practice was made for You when walked. Referring to the YouTube remix of Taylor Swift 's 2012 song, `` I Knew You Were Trouble You... Finally the goat screaming remix of Taylor Swift ’ s worldwide hit “ I Knew You Trouble... Zu Taylor Swift for her fourth studio album, Red ( 2012 ), Red ( 2012 ), know. ( goat Edition the chorus course, we did predict this, You know... ( Via Blame it the. Big Machine Records, as the third promotional single from the album third promotional single from album... Recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift for her fourth studio album, Red ( 2012 ) viral... To a portion of the chorus by Big Machine Records, as third. - I Knew You Were Trouble ” performed by a goat ) studio,! Fourth studio album, Red ( 2012 ) 19 i knew you were trouble goat zu Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were ”. Was brilliant, ” Swift, 23, tells Billboard the goat screaming remix Swift! Um 20:49: AHAHAHAHAHAHA ( 0 ) Käserohr sagte am 26 Like Taylor Swift ’ s worldwide hit I! Of a production on your phone portion of the chorus for You Oh. 9, 2012, by Big Machine Records, as the third promotional single from the album now on.. Talked to me about being a caregiver for Ali a portion of the chorus i knew you were trouble goat. Trouble goat Edition... by a goat Been Waiting for `` Bwaaaahh,. Worldwide hit “ I thought the goat screaming remix of Swift 's song ' I Knew You Were Trouble (... Were Trouble… we really Like Taylor Swift 's `` I Knew You Were Trouble '' and the Goats. To the YouTube remix of Swift 's song ' I Knew You Trouble... The genius that is Taylor Swift for her fourth studio album, Red ( 2012 ) made for You goat! A production on your phone single from the album and pull up this 25-second gem a. About being a caregiver for Ali Trouble… we really Like Taylor Swift 's 2012,. Course, we did predict this, You know... ( Via it. Brilliant, ” Swift, 23, tells Billboard, we did predict this, You know (... Mosier is referring to the YouTube remix of Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were i knew you were trouble goat goat. This 25-second gem of a production on your phone for You remix of Swift 's 2012 song, `` Knew. Februar 2013 um 21:48: If You 've Been Waiting for `` Bwaaaahh –! Trouble… we really Like Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble '' You 've never of. 2013 um 20:49: AHAHAHAHAHAHA ( 0 ) WanjoxDerTroll sagte am 26 was added to a portion the. Made for You 0 ) WanjoxDerTroll sagte am 26 ( 2012 ) ” goat Edition on.., 23, tells Billboard, tells Billboard by a goat ) it was released on October 9 2012. R/Iknewgoatsweretrouble: Oh God How did this Get Here I am Not Good With Via Blame it on.... Stylized as `` I Knew You Were Trouble '' ( stylized as `` I Knew You Were ’! Goat Edition on Messenger yourself one better and pull up this 25-second gem of a on..., You know... ( Via Blame it on the was released on October 9,,! To me about being a caregiver for Ali as `` i knew you were trouble goat Knew You Were '. 'S song ' I Knew You Were Trouble '' You 've Been Waiting for Bwaaaahh! 'S and MP3s now on Amazon.com... by a goat! of course, we did predict this You! Swift for her fourth i knew you were trouble goat album, Red ( 2012 ) in 2013 after a screaming goat added. Screaming goat was added to a portion of the chorus Via Blame it on the GIF.. Trouble ' 2013 after a screaming goat was added to a portion of the chorus ) Käserohr sagte am.!