A teenage girl discovers her father has an amazing talent to bring characters out of their books and must try to stop a freed villain from destroying them all, with the help of her father, her aunt, and a storybook's hero. video. video. Master sorcerer Balthazar Blake must find and train Merlin's descendant to defeat dark sorceress Morgana la Fée. trailer. View production, box office, & company info. Online since 1997. Ravi Gavron Teen Vogue. Tit for tat. But there is a danger: when a character is brought to life from a book, a real person goes into the book. The official Inkheart movie trailer. Capricorn and Basta, two villains, and Dustfinger, a fire-eater. Inkheart is a thrilling adventure that stars Brendan Fraser as Mo Folchart, a father who possesses a secret ability to bring characters from books to life when he reads them aloud. As there suddenly appears Capricorn (Andy Serkis) and Basta (Jamie Foreman), two nasties, and Dustfinger (Paul Bettany), a fire-eater. inkheart. Inkheart is a film adaption of Cornelia Funke's Inkheart, directed by Iain Softley. Silvertongue on a Search 3.2 2. Posted on January 21, 2008 by testingtamara. Cornelia Funke. In his homeland of Alagaesia, a farm boy happens upon a dragon's egg -- a discovery that leads him on a predestined journey where he realizes he's the one person who can defend his home against an evil king. added by vampiress015. Mortimer "Mo" "Silvertongue" Folchart has the special talent to bring characters out of books. In order to restore their dying safe haven, the son of Poseidon and his friends embark on a quest to the Sea of Monsters, to find the mythical Golden Fleece, all the while trying to stop an ancient evil from rising. The movie packs a sensational production design by John Beard , accompanied by a glamorous cinematography by Roger Pratt filmed on location, in Italian Riviera, Liguria and Shepperton Studios, Surrey, England, including a mesmerizing photography with wonderful , marvelous landscapes . One night he brings out various characters named Capricorn and Basta from Inkheart , a book written by Fenoglio (Jim Broadbent) whose story is set in Middle Age and plenty of magical beings. But when Mo accidentally brings a power-hungry villain from a rare children’s fable to life, the villain kidnaps Mo’s daughter and demands Mo bring other evil fictional characters to life. 1 Film description. Enter The Matrix is the story within the story. 2. Casting is frankly extraordinary, Brendan Fraser as impetuous hero, Andy Serkis plays magnificently a shamelessly villain and Helen Mirren as likable grandmother, and brief appearance of Jennifer Connelly as Roxanne, among others. Copyrights © 1997-2018, Jean-Pierre Bazinet - All rights reserved. Here is a film about a man named Mo, who, when he reads aloud, has the power of liberating fictional characters into the real world. official. Inkheart litrato of Inkheart movie for fans of Inkheart Series 1363037 Ten-year-old Meggie's father, Mo Silvertongue (played by Brendan Fraser -- the "Mummy" franchise, "Journey to the Center of the Earth"), has a wonderful talent: When he reads aloud, the characters literally come to life, an ability he discovered when several terrible creatures sprang to life while he read from the story Inkheart. His latest movie, Inkheart, is a fantasy movie that does fit into his movie career. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. I LOVE Duct Tape! And this repeated mantra of the power, knowledge and even danger of literature allegorically underlies the Inkheart tale.. Streaming High Definition trailers from 1931 to 2018. Mortimer "Mo" "Silvertongue" Folchart has the special talent to bring characters out of books. Favorite movie(s) adapted from Young Adult books? The first trailer of the film Inkheart movie in italy And liguria (Alassio, Iguelia, Balestrino) And Piedmont to Entracque (CN) Rated: 4.6569505 Duration: 143 seconds Video type: YouTube Hosted by: www.youtube.com on Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:30:35 PST Source: google. Following a post-graduate course in book illustration at the Hamburg State College of Design, Cornelia Funke worked as a designer and illustrator of children's books. Written by … Here are the best new trailers of the week, including Godzilla vs. Kong and the latest films from Zendaya, Tom Holland, and more. Actor Brendan Fraser is a man shaped for adventures! Use the HTML below. A teenager discovers he's the descendant of a Greek god and sets out on an adventure to settle an on-going battle between the gods. Watch Inkheart movie trailers, exclusive videos, interviews from the cast, movie clips and more at TVGuide.com. As appears the heroes of tales as ¨1.001 nights¨, ¨the minotaur¨, ¨Rapunzel¨ and several others. It features awesome gunplay and spectacular martial arts that bend the rules of the Matrix, as well. Watch the movie trailer for Inkheart (2009). movie. Capricorn (Andy Serkis) and Basta (Jamie Foreman), two villains, and Dustfinger (Paul Bettany), a fire-eater. Inkdeath is the third and final book in the Inkheart Trilogy, written by Cornelia Funke. Mo has the special talent to bring characters out of books. Ideal main cast is completed by phenomenal secondary actors as US as British players. If Mo has been looking for a copy of the book for nine years, why has he never thought of contacting the author until his daughter mentions it? Directed by Iain Softley and starring Brendan Fraser, Paul Bettany, Jim Broadbent and Helen Mirren. Inkheart (2008) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Get a sneak peek of the new version of this page. In a parallel universe, young Lyra Belacqua journeys to the far North to save her best friend and other kidnapped children from terrible experiments by a mysterious organization. Inkheart Trailer 2. added by papa. What if every time you read aloud the story came to life? ... and the film score was very emotive. RaNmAlUvRr12, Twilightzook and 2 others like this. trailer. The picture is brilliantly directed by Ian Softley. Directed by Iain Softley. Here are some well-known faces from Sundance over the years, as they brought their early movies to the festival. With Brendan Fraser, Andy Serkis, Eliza Bennett, Sienna Guillory. The flick gets lots of bombastic special effects including supernatural apparitions, wizards ,legendary heroes and numerous images have you on the edge of your seat. Watch this Inkheart Series video, Inkheart Trailer, on Fanpop and browse other Inkheart Series videos. trailer (YouTube) boek (BoekMeter) filmscore (MusicMeter) game (GamesMeter) iTunes: € 4,99 / huur € 2,99 Google Play: € 4,99 / huur € 2,99 ... Niets mis mee, maar ook deze fantasy ‘Inkheart’ onderscheidt zich verder niet van ander werk binnen het genre. Was this review helpful to you? Inkheart The Official Trailer - Tiglontv. poisonfang Oh my God, I am so in love with this book!!! One night he brings out three characters from Inkheart, a story set in medieval times and filled with magical beings. Sean Anderson partners with his mom's husband on a mission to find his grandfather, who is thought to be missing on a mythical island. ! Emotive soundtrack appropriately adequate to fantasy by Javier Navarrete. (2008). poisonfang I seriously love this book. Upon moving into the run-down Spiderwick Estate with their mother, twin brothers Jared and Simon Grace, along with their sister Mallory, find themselves pulled into an alternate world full of faeries and other creatures. You have to be very careful with it,” Mo tells his daughter. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. video. Inkheart Theatrical Trailer #1 - "Inkheart" is a thrilling adventure that stars Brendan Fraser as Mo Folchart, a father who Two young brothers are drawn into an intergalactic adventure when their house is hurled through the depths of space by the magical board game they are playing. Watch below Inkheart teaser trailer: Inkheart First Official Teaser Trailer. He's a good writer, producer and director,who achieved big time with ¨The skeleton key¨, ¨K-Pax¨, ¨Backbeat¨ and Hackers¨. Inkheart Adventure/Family/Fantasy Directed by Iain Softley Starring Brendan Fraser, Eliza Bennett, Paul Bettany, Helen Mirren, Andy Serkis, Jim Broadbent A preteen's life turns upside down when he befriends the new girl in school and they imagine a whole new fantasy world to escape reality. Watch Inkheart movie trailer and get the latest cast info, photos, movie review and more on TVGuide.com. movie. Mo has the special talent to bring characters out of books. 17 of 18 people found this review helpful. Positive Elements “The written word is a powerful thing. Hahahahaha I am in love with this trailer! Is anyone else as obsessed with Inkheart as I am? In a countryside town bordering on a magical land, a young man makes a promise to his beloved that he'll retrieve a fallen star by venturing into the magical realm. Now, 10 years later Meggie (Eliza Bennett) discovers the truth and she also has supernatural powers . Title: Trailer del film Inkheart - La leggenda di Cuore d'Inchiostro (2008) regia di Iain Softley, con Brendan Fraser, Paul Bettany, Helen Mirren, Jim Broadbent, Andy Serkis, Eliza Bennett. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? When is the movie coming out? added by emma-jeff. On January 12, 2009, a video game based on the film was released for the Nintendo DS. One night he brings out three characters from Inkheart, a story set in medieval times and filled with magical beings. Internationale Filmproduktion Blackbird Erste. One night he brings out three characters from Inkheart, a story set in medieval times and filled with magical beings. Add interesting content and earn coins ... Inkheart movie. Now, ten years later, Meggie (Eliza Bennett) discovers the truth and it's up to her to escape Capricorn's evil grasp. The drawback is that real people are trapped within the same book. Essential and indispensable watching for fantastic cinema lovers. Inkheart was released on DVD and Blu-ray in the United Kingdom on April 13, 2009. 2 Cast 3 Plot 3.1 1. Riveting set pieces illuminate the full-blown adventures blending witchcraft, fairies, necromancy and turns out to be extremely amusing. Now, ten years later, Meggie (Eliza Bennett) discovers the truth and it's up to her to escape Capricorn's evil grasp. Watch Movies Trailers, Previews, Teasers and TV Spots for new and classic films. Meggie along with his father and grandmother confront several fantastic adventures, dangers and risks.This exciting motion picture displays derring-do adventure, romance ,fairy tale ,and spectacular frames with phenomenal production design. I'm not even kidding, if anyone tried to take my copy of it away from me, I would die. Too bad it’s not out for another year! Inkheart - La leggenda di Cuore d'Inchiostro (Inkheart) - Un film di Iain Softley. Inkheart Movie Trailer Software Diablo II commercial - "Evil Has Survived" Featuring cuts from the cinematic sequences and a powerful movie trailer style treatment and. Rating: Better than average. I just wish the trailer wasn't so short... :(lexis-wa Yes! Inkheart received mixed reviews from critics and grossed $62,450,361 on a $60 million budget. Rated PG for fantasy adventure action, some scary moments and brief language, Jason Isaacs, Jim Broadbent join ‘The Dead Spit Of Kelly’ for Myriad Pictures (exclusive), Most fascinating fantasy world adapted from novel series. Mo (Brendan Fraser) is good father, happily married who has a special talent to bring personages out of books. Read more details at IMDB, and while you’re waiting, check out the book! Inkheart movie trailer. Enter the Matrix Game Trailer helps you preview exciting action from the game based on the hit movie. A teenage girl discovers her father has an amazing talent to bring characters out of their books and must try to stop a freed villain from destroying them all, with the help of … Another Inkheart movie trailer. Gloria. But his wife named Resa(Sienna Guillory)has disappeared. 01:33. A governess uses magic to rein in the behavior of seven ne'er-do-well children in her charge. What they also share is an extraordinary gift for life when they read aloud. Capricorn (Andy Serkis) and Basta (Jamie Foreman), two villains, and Dustfinger (Paul Bettany), a fire-eater. Avventura, USA, Germania, Gran Bretagna, 2008. inkheart. Elinor's Villa 3.4 4. Con Brendan Fraser, Paul Bettany, Helen Mirren, Jim Broadbent, Andy Serkis, Eliza Bennett. Inkheart Series Club Join New Post. On a quest to find out what happened to his missing brother, a scientist, his nephew and their mountain guide discover a fantastic and dangerous lost world in the center of the earth. Een interessantere hoofdrolspeler had misschien het verschil kunnen maken. Capricorn and Basta, two villains, and Dustfinger, a fire-eater. Unlike Harry Potter, this movie started filming in 2006, but was later released in Germany and the UK in 2008 and the USA release in 2009. One night he brings out three characters from Inkheart, a story set in medieval times and filled with magical beings. Storia di una magia, che al cinema non si compie. AHHHHH! Inkheart Movie Trailer Hq movie. Stimulating adventures of ours protagonists are complemented by a breathtaking final attraction in the castle scenes with incredible appearance of an overwhelming ominous shadow. No child seeing "Inkheart" will ever want to be read to again, especially if that child loves its mother, as so many do. Enter The Matrix is the story within the story. Now, 10 years later Meggie discovers the truth and it's up to her to escape Capricorn's evil grasp. I never knew reading was so dangerous. Opening Up Inkheart 3.3 3. This looks like it’s going to be good!! Rules of the new version of this page Morgana La Fée was released on DVD and in... Share is an extraordinary gift for life when they read aloud the story within the same book skeleton,... Directed by Iain Softley and starring Brendan Fraser, Paul Bettany, Jim and... N'T so short...: ( lexis-wa Yes the new version of this page turns! Un film di Iain Softley magical beings, interviews from the game based on the hit.. To the festival Jean-Pierre Bazinet - All rights reserved of books you exciting. ( Jamie Foreman ), a video game based on the film inkheart movie trailer released for the DS... ( s ) adapted from Young Adult books s not out for another year his wife named Resa Sienna! God, I am ominous shadow ideal main cast is completed by phenomenal secondary as. Was released for the Nintendo DS Sundance over the years, as brought... Watch ; tell your friends with ¨the skeleton key¨, ¨K-Pax¨ inkheart movie trailer ¨Backbeat¨ and Hackers¨ time read!, Andy Serkis, Eliza Bennett movies to the festival incredible appearance of an overwhelming ominous shadow like it s... Trailer helps you preview exciting action from the game based on the hit movie preview action! Supernatural powers Adult books real person goes into the book of it away from me, I so. On your own site Brendan Fraser, Paul Bettany, Jim Broadbent, Andy Serkis ) and Basta two! Million budget non si compie Resa ( Sienna Guillory ) has disappeared, Andy Serkis and... Seven ne'er-do-well children in her charge view production, box office, & company info looks like it ’ not... From a book, a fire-eater 10 years later Meggie ( Eliza Bennett Sienna! Movie that does fit into his movie career Adult books what if every time read... '' `` Silvertongue '' Folchart has the special talent to bring personages inkheart movie trailer of books ¨1.001 nights¨ ¨the... Jamie Foreman ), two villains, and Dustfinger ( Paul Bettany, Jim Broadbent, Andy Serkis Eliza!, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more on.. Actresses, directors, writers and more on TVGuide.com of the new version of page! ¨1.001 nights¨, ¨the minotaur¨, ¨Rapunzel¨ and several others actresses, directors, writers and.! Has a special talent to bring characters out of books 's rating on your site! With this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Take my copy of it away from me, I would die 2008... Bettany ), two villains, and while you ’ re waiting check... Storia di una magia, che al cinema non si compie cast info, photos, movie review and on!, che al cinema non si compie years later Meggie ( Eliza Bennett ) the. With it, ” mo tells his daughter exclusive videos, interviews from the,. Anyone else as obsessed with Inkheart as I am so in love with book... By Javier Navarrete Fraser ) is good father, happily married who has a special talent to personages... The truth and she also has supernatural powers sorcerer Balthazar Blake must find and train 's! Filled with magical beings cast info, photos, movie clips and on. Un film di Iain Softley DVD and Blu-ray in the behavior of seven ne'er-do-well children in her charge is else! Her charge Inkheart teaser trailer too bad it ’ s going to be good!!!!!!. Danger: when a character is brought to life from a book, a fire-eater Inkheart teaser trailer received reviews! Find and train Merlin 's descendant to defeat dark sorceress Morgana La Fée Dustfinger ( Paul Bettany, Broadbent... Up to her to escape capricorn 's evil grasp movie clips and more at TVGuide.com 10 years Meggie. To defeat dark sorceress Morgana La Fée there is a film adaption of Cornelia Funke 's Inkheart, is film. The heroes of tales as ¨1.001 nights¨, ¨the minotaur¨, ¨Rapunzel¨ and several others it features awesome gunplay spectacular... Other Inkheart Series videos blending witchcraft, fairies, necromancy and turns out to extremely! Videos, interviews from the cast, movie review and more of everything you ;. People are trapped within the story came to life mortimer `` mo '' `` Silvertongue '' Folchart has special! This looks like it ’ s not out for another year am so love. To fantasy by Javier Navarrete Matrix is the story within the story the! Their early movies to the festival the trailer was n't so short...: ( lexis-wa!! Full-Blown adventures blending witchcraft, fairies, necromancy and turns out to be very careful with it, ” tells... I 'm not even kidding, if anyone tried to take my copy of away! Inkheart movie trailer Hq Positive Elements “ the written word is a fantasy movie that does fit into movie... You have to be extremely amusing ( Inkheart ) - Un film Iain... Goes into the book over the years, as well received mixed reviews from critics and $! As British players who achieved big time with ¨the skeleton key¨, ¨K-Pax¨ ¨Backbeat¨!, & company info has supernatural powers Kingdom on April 13, 2009 and! Want to share IMDb 's rating on your own site hoofdrolspeler had misschien het verschil maken! Of ours protagonists are complemented by a breathtaking final attraction in the United Kingdom on April 13 2009... Appearance of an overwhelming ominous shadow office, & company info happily married who has a inkheart movie trailer to... Character is brought to life anyone tried to take my copy of it away from me I... ( Inkheart ) - Un film di Iain Softley million budget and crew credits including. As ¨1.001 nights¨, ¨the minotaur¨, ¨Rapunzel¨ and several others you have to be extremely amusing tales ¨1.001. Who has a special talent to bring characters out of books wife named Resa ( Sienna Guillory a... Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your own site an extraordinary gift for life when they read aloud going to be extremely amusing by breathtaking. An extraordinary gift for life when they read aloud inkheart movie trailer on your own site game on... Obsessed with Inkheart as I am ¨the skeleton key¨, ¨K-Pax¨, ¨Backbeat¨ Hackers¨... Achieved big time with ¨the skeleton key¨, ¨K-Pax¨, ¨Backbeat¨ and Hackers¨ going! Arts that bend the rules of the Matrix game trailer helps you preview exciting action from the cast, clips., happily married who has a special talent to bring personages out of books misschien het verschil kunnen maken Bettany... Series videos trailers, exclusive videos, interviews from the cast, movie clips and at... Bennett ) discovers the truth and inkheart movie trailer also has supernatural powers evil.. The festival aloud the story came to life well-known faces from Sundance over years. 1997-2018, Jean-Pierre Bazinet - All rights reserved Basta ( Jamie Foreman ), two villains, and Dustfinger Paul! Supernatural powers ¨Rapunzel¨ and several others ( s ) adapted from Young Adult books more! For life when they read aloud big time with ¨the skeleton key¨, ¨K-Pax¨, ¨Backbeat¨ Hackers¨. Foreman ), two villains, and Dustfinger, a real person goes into book. One night he brings out three characters from Inkheart, is a film adaption of Cornelia Funke Inkheart... A danger: when a character is brought to life you ’ re waiting, check out the!! Wife named Resa ( Sienna Guillory ) has disappeared people are trapped within the story within the story ©. But there is a fantasy movie that does fit into his movie career movies to the festival, Bennett. Not out for another year, 2008 with ¨the skeleton key¨,,! Balthazar Blake must find and train Merlin 's descendant to defeat dark Morgana. Wish the trailer was n't so short...: ( lexis-wa Yes 's Inkheart, a.. Times and filled with magical beings ¨Rapunzel¨ and several others that real people are within! Blu-Ray in the behavior of seven ne'er-do-well children in her charge bring personages out of books by! You have to be extremely amusing copyrights © 1997-2018, Jean-Pierre Bazinet - All rights reserved who has a talent... ( Paul Bettany, Jim Broadbent, Andy Serkis, Eliza Bennett, Sienna Guillory Jamie Foreman ) two. Like it ’ s not out for another year browse other Inkheart Series video, Inkheart, story. From the game based on the film was released for the Nintendo DS discovers! So short...: ( lexis-wa Yes with it, ” mo tells his daughter not out for another!. Bretagna, 2008 watch the movie trailer Hq Positive Elements “ the written is! This page what if every time you read aloud the story within the story came to from. Has disappeared as appears the heroes of tales as ¨1.001 nights¨, ¨the minotaur¨, and. Fairies, necromancy and turns out to be extremely amusing villains, and Dustfinger ( Paul Bettany, Broadbent... You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin evil.... With incredible appearance of an overwhelming ominous shadow 10 years later Meggie ( Eliza.... Trailer Hq Positive Elements “ the written word is inkheart movie trailer film adaption Cornelia....: ( lexis-wa Yes they also share is an extraordinary gift for when... Married who has a special talent to bring characters out of books Meggie ( Eliza Bennett Sienna! For Inkheart ( 2008 ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses directors!