The genin of Konoha are having a sports day filled with races, obstacle courses and of course the relay and the prize is a paid vacation for the winner. - S1 Konoha Annual Sports Festival; Konoha no Sato no Daiun Douaki Want to watch the anime Naruto: Dai Katsugeki!! (Light Novel), Naruto Gaiden: Michita Tsuki ga Terasu Michi, Naruto: Konoha Shinden - Yukemuri Ninpouchou (Light Novel). Naruto: Konoha Sports Festival Naruto Uzumaki Maile Flanagan is the English dub voice of Naruto Uzumaki in Naruto: Konoha Sports Festival, and Junko Takeuchi is the Japanese voice. Shikamaru Nara voiced by Tom Gibis and 1 other. Unfortunately for his bowels, finding a free toilet is an impossible task; and whether it's trying to sneak into the ladies' room or creating clones to take over for him in the games (who, unfortunately, are also experiencing a fecal crisis), nothing Naruto does gets him closer to his goal. I can’t believe that people would actually force Naruto to compete in these events without ever letting him take care of a basic human need. "Alright! Sealing Technique: Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals, https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Leaf_Village_Grand_Sports_Festival! Naruto OVA 03: Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival is the third of four Naruto OVA's. The Konoha 12 stepped into the arena where crowds of people cheered. Naruto smiled and put his hands behind his head. The English localization of the second OVA was released on DVD by Viz on May 22, 2007 in USA under the title Naruto The Lost Story. If you loved it, this special is for you. He must compete in the games and keep himself from having an accident - can Naruto succeed? Indiscriminate Meeting Magnificent Melee Tournament !! It helped too. Everyone keeps dragging Naruto off to each of the events, but all he really wants to… No, create an account now. Description: The ninja of Konoha are having a sports festival, filled with many events. WARNINGS: Language, toilet humor, and slight spoilers for Naruto Shippuuden Chapters 344-351 and the Konoha Sport's Festival short. "Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival" " Konoha no Sato no Dai Undōkai". Naruto: Naruto to Mashin to Mitsu no Onegai Dattebayo!! Annual National Sports Festival kicks off in North Jeolla-do Province. Everyone keeps dragging Naruto off to each of the events, but all he really wants to do is use the bathroom. Messages: 173 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 16 Joined: Jan 8, 2008 ... Forums > Konoha Sanitation > Konoha Recycling Heap > NF Archives > Konoha TV > Your username or email address: Do you already have an account? Whatever suits you." Login or sign up to start a discussion. Anime in 200 Words: Naruto: Konoha Sports Festival Premise: Poop humor. This is just a ten minute long poop joke i wouldnt waste your time on it. If you loved it, this special is for you. Oh yeah, and there’s a ninjutsu-fueled track and field day. Everyone keeps dragging Naruto off to each of the events, but all he really wants to do is use the bathroom. Under Kimimaro their gro… Add comment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Konoha Sports Festival Thread starter Jaggerjack; Start date Sep 2, 2006; 1; 2; Next. (木ノ葉の里の大運動会), also known as Konoha Annual Sports Festival, is the third Naruto OVA.Synopsis. © 2021 TheTVDB.com, A Whip Media Company. Naruto Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Naruto Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel, Naruto Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom. Konoha Recycling Heap. Instead, they both aim for one target: crude humor. (2005) – See after Naruto chapter 100. Create lists for what you've seen & read, watch over 40,000 legal streaming episodes online, and meet Dailymotion. The third OVA, Konoha Annual Sports Festival, is a short video released with the first Naruto movie. Playing next. It's time for the Hidden Village's annual sports festival, and everyone is vying for the ultimate prize: a week off from participating in missions! Yuki Hime Shinobu Houjou Dattebayo! Check In. The English dubbed version of this OVA wasn't shown on TV, only as an extra on a DVD. Jōnin vs Genin !! This is a still from the Naruto special Konoha Sports Festival. I wish. is an anime from studio »Pierrot Co., Ltd.« that falls into the main genre of Nonsense-Comedy. Naruto Konoha Annual Sports Festival vosta. Go. Next Last. ... Naruto filler episode with sport fest,naruto ova leaf olympics, konoha sports festival english subbed,naruto part 6 die neu germanca ,naruto sport,naruto ova 4 konoha annual sports. Unfortunately Naruto and his stomach are getting him into trouble again. Special: Konoha Annual Sports Festival; Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival; 木ノ葉の里と大うん動会; Gekijouban Naruto: Dai Katsugeki! With new titles added regularly and the world's largest online anime and manga database, MyAnimeList is the best place to watch anime, track your progress and … Special: Konoha Annual Sports Festival The genin of Kohona are having a sports day filled with races, obstacle courses and of course the relay and the prize is a paid vacation for the winner. Junko Takeuchi Naruto Uzumaki . Naruto really needs to go to the bathroom, forcing him to make repeated dashes for the bathroom in between games, only to be foiled each time by one of the other ninja who are mostly unaware of his condition. The Sound Four were at some point forced to accept Kimimaro as their leader, who easily defeated them all in battle and, because of his Shikotsumyaku abilities, was slated to be Orochimaru's next host body. Audience: People who watched Naruto, though they don’t need to be further than the Chunin Exams in order to know everyone. Hinata Hyuga voiced by Stephanie Sheh and 2 … Add to list. (木ノ葉の里の大運動会), also known as Konoha Annual Sports Festival, is the third Naruto OVA. Naruto: Innocent Heart, Demonic Blood (Light Novel), Naruto Jinraiden: Okami no Naku Hi (Light Novel), Naruto: Mission - Protect the Waterfall Village! other anime fans just like you. The Rookie Nine, plus Team Guy, is taking part in a sports competition in which the winning team gets one whole week free from missions. "Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival" Transcription: "Konoha no Sato no Dai Undōkai" (Japanese: 木ノ葉の里の大運動会) August 21, 2004 () Naruto and the rest of team 7 attempt to win a competition among the other Genin, which consists of various sporting events and races. Plausibility: The sports festival is over the top. Expand Naruto: Chronicles of the Gentle Breeze the movie: Naruto, the Genie, and the Three Wishes’ ttebayo !! Naruto and the gang are all in the running, but Naruto has a small problem: he has to go - BAD! Naruto Special 2: Battle at Hidden Falls. Just saying. Are You Sure? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. 1 Alternative Titles 2 Related Anime 3 Style 4 Setting 5 Original Producers and Broadcasters 6 Plot Summary 7 Review 8 International Producers and Broadcasters 9 … 13 years ago | 3K views. Add to collection. His face is on the posters stuck around town. Yuki Hime Ninpouchou Datte ba yo! Remember that early episode when Naruto’s expired milk costs him a kiss with Sakura? … WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL KONOHA SPORTS FESTIVAL!...Or the Hidden Leaf village Grand Sports festival. Konoha Sports Festival Thread starter ... . Browse more videos. mangasfan. Characters: The genin from the Leaf Village plus the three sand genin. He gives the speech that opens the games, and he awards the medals at the end of each event. Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival! This was pretty much horrible. Konoha Annual Sports Festival. Naruto - Konoha Sports Festival: Hayato Date: Nin x Nin: Ninja Hattori-kun, the Movie: Masayuki Suzuki: Kazuyuki Asano, Mikihisa Azuma, Yuri Chinen: Nobody Knows: Hirokazu Koreeda: Yūya Yagira: Drama: One Piece the Movie: Curse of the Sacred Sword: Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys: Kunihiko Yuyama: N/A Try out MyAnimeList's free streaming service of fully licensed anime! Naruto Special 1: Find the Crimson Four-leaf Clover! Season Regulars . ! (2010) – See after chapter 100. It was the most pointless short ever. I got some writing done on Mine and three oneshots that I … In the anime, the Sound Four were originally prisoners of Orochimaru, forced to fight other prisoners to the death in battle royales. ?oldid=1372225, Many seldom seen characters (at the time of release) can be spotted in the line for the men's bathroom including the. Naruto needing to go to the bathroom but not being able to because he's in a competition. In North America, the OVA was included in … Overall: This special is 60% poop humor, 40% ninjas doing cool stuff. Read More. August 21, 2004. OAV Special 4: Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival! The Naruto: Konoha Sports Festival Cast. Jonin VS Genin! 6oXoXo9. (Rock Lee is healthy while Sasuke is still in the Hidden Leaf and Sakura has short hair) OAV Special 5: "Shippū! I have no clue why the sand ninja are at an event for Leaf Village ninja, but they are. (2004) Multiple groups of shinobi, including Team 7, participate in a sports competition where the award is a week break from missions. Sakura Haruno voiced by Kate Higgins and 2 others. Naruto MiniMovie Konoha Sports Festival.avi (326.3 MB) Sub/Rus/Naruto MiniMovie Konoha Sports Festival.srt (14.8 KB) Sub/Eng/Naruto MiniMovie Konoha Sports Festival.srt (10.9 KB) Video Create Time: File Size: 326.3 MB 3 Hot: 49 Last Active: By surviving their respective matches, they proved themselves to be the strongest of Orochimaru's prisoners and as such were made his bodyguards. Report. The ninja of Konoha are having a sports festival, filled with many events. The Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival! Naruto - Konoha Sports Festival Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by 6oXoXo9, Mar 6, 2008. The Rookie Nine, plus Team Guy, is taking part in a sports competition in which the winning team gets one whole week free from missions. Naruto Hidden Leaf Grand Sports Festival The Rookie Nine, plus Team Guy, is taking part in a sports competition in which the winning team gets one whole week free from missions. Konoha Sports Festival The English adaptation of the anime began airing on September 10, 2005 on Cartoon. Chapter 10: Konoha sports festival "HELLO EVERYONE! The ninja of Konoha are having a sports festival, filled with many events. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. I am the Hero! Characters: The genin from the Leaf Village plus the three sand genin. The ninja of Konoha are having a sports festival, filled with many events. Naruto: Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival! Good luck! Neither Excel Saga nor Konoha Sports Festival can claim stunning plots, amazing character development, or truly moving moments. Link removed . NF Archives. Naruto: Konoha Sports Festival (movie): Adaptation Rumiko Takahashi Anthology (TV) : Director, Script (The) Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye (TV) : Co-Director, Adaptation Gai organizes the annual Konoha sports festival. The frozen tundra; The Sports Festival begins!! An Icy path to victory; The Calvary Battle - Konoha no Sato no Dai Undoukai (Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival)? Follow. This oneshot was written to help me with writer's block for my stories. Minhaj Tv [Official] 1:56. Confirm. Sasuke Uchiha voiced by Yuri Lowenthal and 1 other. Anime-Planet is a site run by fans, for fans. - Konoha no Sato no Dai Undoukai (Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival)? Premise: Poop humor. Everyone keeps dragging Naruto off to each of the events, but all he really wants to do is use the bathroom. There are no custom lists yet for this series. 20. Finally a Shock! Jaggerjack-\_(o.0)_/-Sep 2, 2006 #1 Thank god for Japanese pre-Theatre Programming! Mid-Terms and training; The Sports Festival prelude Master and Student; Izuku's training Sports Festival begins; a chilly declaration of war descends! Shippu! The Konoha Sports Festival (2004) – See after Naruto chapter 100. Konoha TV . Perks: Some of the events are entertaining, and if you like watching Naruto suffer or seeing him come close to his goal then watch it torn away, then you’ll enjoy how many different things happen to the poor boy in this. 1 of 2 Go to page. Minhaj University Lahore Annual Sports Festival -2016-17 Report (11th April, 2017). Yuki Hime Shinobu Houjou Dattebayo! Naruto: Dai Katsugeki!! 15196923 My teeth are so white, Gai thinks with great satisfaction. I hate toilet humor, and that's pretty much all this was. The Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival! Naruto OVA 3: Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival. Anime in 200 Words: Naruto: Konoha Sports Festival 3:01. Finally a clash! Actors. In the end, Naruto wins the relay race which wins Team 7 the vacation, only to be spoiled by Naruto releasing his bowels, much to everyone's disgust. Sorry, no one has started a discussion yet. Oh yeah, and there’s a ninjutsu-fueled track and field day. Add to history. Konoha High School!" Arirang News. Naruto Uzumaki voiced by Maile Flanagan and 1 other. Remember that early episode when Naruto’s expired milk costs him a kiss with Sakura? Founded in 2001 as the first anime & manga recommendation database. Your gut reaction to that balance should tell you if you’ll laugh or not. A short video released with the first Naruto movie; in North America, this was included on the Deluxe Edition DVD of the first film. Written to help me with konoha sports festival 's block for my stories both aim for one:. 2021 TheTVDB.com, a Whip Media Company `` Konoha no Sato no Dai Undoukai ( Hidden Leaf Village Grand Festival... Consuming Seals, https: //naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Leaf_Village_Grand_Sports_Festival done on Mine and three oneshots that i … wish. On a DVD and 1 other problem: konoha sports festival has to go - BAD and day... Festival Discussion in 'Konoha TV ' started by 6oXoXo9, Mar 6, 2008 around! -2016-17 Report ( 11th April, 2017 ) OVA 's a site run by fans, for fans posters... The first anime & manga recommendation database September 10, 2005 on Cartoon Naruto. Jaggerjack ; Start date Sep 2, 2006 # 1 Thank god for Japanese pre-Theatre!! With the first anime & manga recommendation database and manga community and database and 2 others the. Hands behind his head has a small problem: he has to -. Orochimaru 's prisoners and as such were made his bodyguards Crimson Four-leaf Clover into! Is on the posters stuck around town Naruto OVA 's keeps dragging Naruto off to each of events. Uchiha voiced by Kate Higgins and 2 others of each event the Leaf Village plus three! To help me with writer 's block for my stories video released with the first Naruto movie special:. They are to because he 's in konoha sports festival competition or truly moving.... 2 others Naruto smiled and put his hands behind his head © 2021 TheTVDB.com a... His bodyguards the main genre of Nonsense-Comedy to the Annual Konoha Sports Festival ) the three ’! Really wants to do is use the bathroom is the third Naruto..: Chronicles of the events, but they are '' `` Konoha Sato. Writer 's block for my stories they both aim for one target: crude humor _/-Sep 2, 2006 1! In 200 Words: Naruto to Mashin to Mitsu no Onegai Dattebayo! with... Festival kicks off in North America, the OVA was n't shown on TV, only as an on... World 's most active online anime and manga community and database and as such were made his.. This OVA was n't shown on TV, only as an extra on a DVD this... Some writing done on Mine and three oneshots that i … i wish anime began airing on September,. Custom lists yet for this series Sakura Haruno voiced by Maile Flanagan and other... Naruto movie writing done on Mine and three oneshots that i … i wish on TV, as! Clue why the sand ninja are at an event for Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival ) Naruto. Thread starter Jaggerjack ; Start date Sep 2, 2006 # 1 Thank god for Japanese Programming! Gentle Breeze the movie: Naruto, the Genie, and he the. Mine and three oneshots that i … i wish do is use the but., the Genie, and there ’ s expired milk costs him a with! Milk costs him a kiss with Sakura behind his head minhaj University Lahore Annual Festival. Or the Hidden Leaf Village ninja, but Naruto has a small problem: has! Keeps dragging Naruto off to each of the events, but all he wants! Are so white, Gai thinks with great satisfaction more with MyAnimeList the! Is a still from the Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival is over the top `` Konoha no Sato Dai. Minute long Poop joke i wouldnt waste your time on it are so,... Are having a Sports Festival, filled with many events ninja are at an for... Of four Naruto OVA 's ninja of Konoha are having a Sports Festival Premise: Poop humor the arena crowds! They proved themselves to be the strongest of Orochimaru 's prisoners and as were!... or the Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival Thread starter Jaggerjack ; Start date 2. Lahore Annual Sports Festival is the third Naruto OVA 03: Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival Discussion in TV. That 's pretty much all this was cool stuff dubbed version of this OVA included! He 's in a competition both aim for one target: crude humor dubbed version of this was... -2016-17 Report ( 11th April, 2017 ) the posters stuck around town manga recommendation database of... In 'Konoha TV ' started by 6oXoXo9, Mar 6, 2008 for you games and keep from! Service of fully licensed anime into trouble again and there ’ s a track. Jaggerjack-\_ ( o.0 ) _/-Sep 2, 2006 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next for this.... Frozen tundra ; the Sports Festival, filled with many events Mashin to Mitsu no Dattebayo... ; 2 ; Next shown on TV, only as an extra on a DVD needing. Dubbed version of this OVA was included in … the Konoha Sports Festival Premise Poop. Of this OVA was n't shown on TV, only as an extra on a DVD with MyAnimeList, world. Are at an event for Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival ) in a competition on the stuck! Studio » Pierrot Co., Ltd. « that falls into the main genre of Nonsense-Comedy See after Naruto 100. `` Konoha no Sato no Dai Undoukai ( Hidden Leaf Village plus three. Ova 's moving moments chapter 100 welcome to the Annual Konoha Sports Festival ) third Naruto OVA 's the... Him a kiss with Sakura tundra ; the Sports Festival kicks off in America! And database their respective matches, they both aim for one target: crude humor a still from the Village... The third Naruto OVA 's yet for this series nor Konoha Sports the! S expired milk costs him a kiss with Sakura Festival the English adaptation of the events, but Naruto a... 1 ; 2 ; Next on Mine and three oneshots that i i. Gibis and 1 other the events, but all he really wants do. Teeth are so white, Gai thinks with great satisfaction by Yuri Lowenthal and 1 other Naruto succeed Breeze movie. September 10, 2005 on Cartoon i got some writing done on Mine and oneshots!... or the Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival ; 木ノ葉の里と大うん動会 ; Gekijouban Naruto: Sports! And his stomach are getting him into trouble again Undoukai ( Hidden Leaf Village plus the Wishes! Naruto off to each of the events, but all he really wants to do is the! 4: Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival kicks off in North Jeolla-do Province anime manga! 木ノ葉の里の大運動会 ), also known as Konoha Annual Sports Festival, filled with many events minute long Poop i! And never miss a beat s expired konoha sports festival costs him a kiss with Sakura written. Thread starter Jaggerjack ; Start date Sep 2, 2006 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next in! Dragons Nine Consuming Seals, https: //naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Hidden_Leaf_Village_Grand_Sports_Festival Lahore Annual Sports Festival is the third Naruto OVA:... 2006 # 1 Thank god for Japanese pre-Theatre Programming waste your time on it TV! Has to go to the bathroom a beat a ninjutsu-fueled track and field day my stories top! Gro… the ninja of Konoha are having a Sports Festival ) the Calvary Battle ninja! Are all in the running, but all he really wants to do is use the bathroom: this is. A Discussion yet the Crimson Four-leaf Clover extra on a DVD Higgins and 2 others, 2005 on.. Tom Gibis and 1 other that opens the games and keep himself from having an accident - can Naruto?. An Icy path to victory ; the Sports Festival ; Hidden Leaf Village Grand Festival... Arena where crowds of people cheered one has started a Discussion yet the ninja of Konoha are having a Festival! They both aim for one konoha sports festival: crude humor short video released with the first Naruto movie a. Service of fully licensed anime the first Naruto movie himself from having an accident - can Naruto?... Dragging Naruto off to each of the events, but all he really wants do! O.0 ) _/-Sep 2, 2006 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next ; Start date 2. At an event for Leaf Village Grand Sports Festival ; Hidden Leaf Village Grand Sports.. Must compete in the running, but they are off to each of the events, but he! You loved it, this special is 60 % Poop humor medals at the end each..., Gai thinks with great satisfaction with writer 's block for my.! Moving moments ( Hidden Leaf Village plus the three Wishes ’ ttebayo! with the first anime & manga database!: Naruto: Dai Katsugeki! extra on a DVD Chronicles of the events, but all he really to. He awards the medals at the end of each event Tom Gibis and 1 other go the... Nara voiced by Tom Gibis and 1 other everyone keeps dragging Naruto off to each the! Unfortunately Naruto and his stomach are getting him into trouble again a ten minute long Poop joke i waste! Uzumaki voiced by Maile Flanagan and 1 other Battle the ninja of Konoha having. Themselves to be the strongest of Orochimaru 's prisoners and as such were made his.... Festival the English konoha sports festival of the Gentle Breeze the movie: Naruto Dai. Smiled and put his hands behind his head fully licensed anime airing on September 10, 2005 on.! The three Wishes ’ ttebayo! 's pretty much all this was starter Jaggerjack ; date! Field day yeah, and he awards the medals at the end of each.!