Alice Chai October 10, 2014 line. Established in 1986, Korean Market is located at 6210 Fairdale Dr in East Terrell Hills - San Antonio, TX - Bexar County and is a business listed in the categories Oriental Goods, Korean Restaurants, Grocery Stores & Supermarkets, All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing, Grocery Stores, By Name, Asian & Oriental Goods, Restaurant Korean… Jim Washburn Jun 5, 2006 12:16 PM re: SAnativegirl Korean Market, 1610 Fairdale Drive Go Hyang Jib Korean BBQ House, 4400 Rittiman Road Seoul Oriental Market, 2415 Harry Wurzbach... Korean Market, 1610 Fairdale Drive Connie H. 06/25/20. Healthy eaters realize the importance of dairy in their diet. When my dad passed away many years ago, she took her children and my Korean half-sister and moved back to South Korea. They recently moved across the street from the crummy old place they were in before. Korean Market, 6210 Fairdale Dr, (210) 646-7005. Arianne Victoria A. Sake: In terms of Sake, Central Market has the best selection, but you'll pay through the nose. Seoul Asian Market is located at 1035 Rittiman Rd in San Antonio and has been in the business of Grocery Stores since 2010. So this place was generally a disappointment for me. 09/02/19. Grocery Store. I lived in South Korea for a year and this reminds me... more. Seoul Oriental Market is very big and very clean. Search for other Oriental Goods in San Antonio on The Real Yellow Pages®. at an intersection with Rittiman Rd. Order with cashier in the store and then take your ticket to the counter. I love Korean Chinese so I ordered the jajang myeon-... Order with cashier in the store and then take your ticket to the counter. Seoul Oriental Market is very big and very clean. Korean market and small cafe attached. Please check with the restaurant directly. Restaurants near SureStay Plus by Best Western San Antonio Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near SureStay Plus by Best Western San Antonio Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas. Seoul Asian Market appears in: Korean Foods, Oriental Goods & Foods Retail It is They sell several kinds of rice cakes that you can put into soups. (P.S.) The star of this place is the Korean hot food cafe. 1007 Rittiman Road, Suite 101.210-822-1529, no web presence Paul Stephen /San Antonio Express-News Show More Show Less 3 of 17 Korean kimchi pancake at Seoul Asian Market and Cafe. Get directions, reviews and information for Boricua Food Market in San Antonio, TX. It's all great. Katy 99 Ranch This place is authentic and amazing. Below are the Korean grocery stores in Texas, submitted by Korean food lovers like you. List Your Events The Skinny: Korean Restaurant (there’s no visible name except on the credit card slip) is tucked away behind the kitchenwares at Korean Market. Seoul Asian Market in San Antonio, TX -- Get driving directions to 1005 Rittiman Rd, Ste 101 San Antonio, TX 78218. Order with cashier in the store and then take your ticket to the counter. … Veggies: Both Korean Markets on Rittiman have ok vegetable aisles, and I think in-house Kimchi. Seoul Asian Market, 1027 Rittiman Rd, San Antonio, TX - … Heard tons of good things about this place and they were all pretty spot on. The best Korean market in San Antonio. Seoul Asian Market, 1027 Rittiman Rd, San Antonio, TX - inspection findings and violations. Quick bite: Busy, spartan Korean kitchen adjoining an Asian grocery store. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Seoul Asian Market in San Antonio, TX -- Get driving directions to 1005 Rittiman Rd, Ste 101 San Antonio, TX 78218. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Korean BBQ House at 4400 Rittiman Rd, San Antonio, TX 78218. Korean market and small cafe attached. Korean Market Restaurant, San Antonio: See 3 unbiased reviews of Korean Market Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,013 of 4,768 restaurants in San Antonio. $$ 4400 Rittiman Rd. Best Restaurants in 927 Rittiman Rd, San Antonio, TX 78209, United States - Taqueria Cazadores, 225 Urban Smoke, Seoul Food, 7 Leguas, Longhorn Cafe, Teka Molino 2, Thai House Restaurant, Seoul Asian Food Market & Cafe Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. See actions taken by the 7.8 "The store made kimchi and kimbap is very tasty. Data provided by one or more of the following: DexYP, Data Axle, Yext. Paul Stephen/San Antonio Express-News Show More Show Less 5 of 10 Seoul Asian Market & Cafe is currently located at 1027 Rittiman Road in the Sam Houston Center shopping plaza. Korean Market is the name, Korean Market is the game. If your local store isn't here can you add it? They also have a cafe inside that serves some great food fairly cheap. If you like authentic Korean food this is the spot. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Seoul Asian Market & Cafe Contact information, map and directions, contact form, opening hours, services, ratings, photos, videos and announcements from Seoul Asian Market & Cafe, Shopping & retail, 1005 Rittiman Rd Suite 101, San Antonio, TX. Very relaxed atmosphere and customer service is awesome." https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/seoul-asian-food-market-cafe-275211547 It's located at 2402 Harry Wurzbach Rd. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Seoul Asian Market & Cafe ½ 1005 Rittiman Road, Suite 101, 210-822-1529, no web presence Quick bite: Busy, spartan Korean kitchen adjoining an … View the online menu of Seoul Asian Food Market & Cafe and other restaurants in San Antonio, Texas. Hanaro Mart Oriental Korean Grocery Mart can be found at 1003 Rittiman Rd . Like this review? 6.3 "Small plates delicious, as well as the seafood noodle soup & Korean Bacon for two." Korean Market is a license holder connected to this address. Tucked away in the back right corner of a tiny Korean supermarket in a strip mall on the grittier end of Rittiman lies what is likely the best Korean restaurant in the city. Seoul Asian Market & Cafe, San Antonio: See 5 unbiased reviews of Seoul Asian Market & Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,728 of 4,770 restaurants in San Antonio. トリップアドバイザーで掲載されているスーパー 8 サン アントニオ ノースイースト周辺のレストラン: テキサス州、サンアントニオのスーパー 8 サン アントニオ ノースイースト周辺のダイニングの 171,130 件の口コミ、および投稿された写真 50,108 枚を見る。 Add your local store to the Korean grocery store directory and help others find good places to shop! 1027 Rittiman Rd. Search for other Korean Restaurants in San Antonio on The Real Yellow Pages®. 1007 Rittiman Road, Suite 101.210-822-1529, no web presence Paul Stephen /San Antonio Express-News Show More Show Less 3 of 17 Korean kimchi pancake at Seoul Asian Market … 4,037 were here. There is a Korean market near Koreana at 1003 Rittiman Road. La Quinta Inn By Wyndham San Antonio I-35 N At Rittiman Rd - Located near Saint Thomas More Carolan Hall, the 3-star La Quinta Inn By Wyndham San Antonio I-35 N At Rittiman Rd has laundry facilities, ironing service and wake up calls. Get directions, reviews and information for Seoul Asian Food Market & Cafe in San Antonio, TX. Find affordable, must-have grocery items at Busan Asian Market in San Antonio and treat yourself to a home-cooked meal tonight. They will give you a buzzer. You can find good thin sliced meat for hotpot. Seoul Asian Food Market & Cafe , 1005 Rittiman … You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in . They will give you a buzzer. The aisles were stocked with tons of cool stuff, unique items, and those special ingredients you can't ever find at the... Seoul Asian Market has a descent produce section, but I don't cook, and typically I only go to Asian markets to shop for spicy snacks. Find 4 listings related to Korean Market in San Antonio on YP.com. Browse It is amazing. 10 Restaurants Near SureStay Plus by Best Western San ... ... San Antonio Guide to San Antonio's best spots. About Korean Market: Supermarkets, Grocery Store . Twin liquors on 281 seems to have a decent sake selection, and sometimes Shochu. Seoul Asian Market appears in: Korean Foods, Oriental Goods & Foods Retail You're not going to find a more authentic Korean restaurant in San Antonio. Seoul Asian Market & Cafe ★½. It is pretty busy on a weekend. They recently moved across the street from the crummy old place they were in before. Completely refurbished in 2004, the venue opened its doors in 1981. Quincy Wilson. 6019 Rittiman Plz, San Antonio, TX (210) 829-0299 (210) 829-0299 Write a Review! Places people like to go after Kiku Garden. San Antonio Korean restaurants are synonymous with endless portions at bargain prices, luring customers back for some of the best Asian dishes and barbecue the city has to offer. There is a Korean market near Koreana at 1003 Rittiman Road. A great spot for authentic Korean food! The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. (P.S.) Seoul Asian Market has a descent produce section, but I don't cook, and typically I only go to Asian markets to shop for spicy snacks. Korean Restaurant Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Make sure you're getting your fill of Vitamin D with dairy products from Busan Asian Market. The grocery … Browse Seoul Asian Food Market & Cafe 1005 Rittiman Rd Ste 101 San Antonio TX … You can find good thin sliced meat for hotpot. Spicy pork bulgogi to the spicy pork bone soup. Appears on 7 lists. You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company. But my visit to Seoul Oriental Food Market today with my wife brought me back 25+ years to the fantastic food my Korean stepmother made when we visited my dad at an Air Force base in New Jersey. We have shops in many countries including Australia , Austria , Belgium , Canada , Chile , Indonesia , Italy , Spain , UAE , the UK , the USA and online . I found... Korean market and small cafe attached. They make it on Tuesday evenings. Vonia. Share it on your social network to get the word out! A loan was provided to Korean Market by Hanmi Bank. Everyone loves cereal in the morning. Add reviews and photos for Seoul Asian Market. Search for other Oriental Goods in San Antonio on The Real Yellow Pages®. Seoul Asian Food Market & Cafe 1027 Rittiman Rd Ste 101 San Antonio, Texas 78218 United States Phone: 2108221529 See this store on Google Maps Korean grocery store in San Antonio, TX with a cafe attached that has . Reviews (210) 822-8846. Terms of Use.Privacy Policy|Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Order with cashier in the store and then take your ticket to the counter. 99 Ranch Market 1005 Blalock Road Houston 99 Ranch Market 569 S Mason Rd. This place stays pretty stocked up with the Asian essentials and is always my go-to spot! It is located in the shopping center where Church's Chicken is. Search for other Oriental Goods in San Antonio on The Real Yellow Pages®. I found... more. Stop in to get your family's favorites. Tim's is the one that I usually go to if I don't have time to go to the REAL chinese supermarket in Austin. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Seoul Asian Market at 1005 Rittiman Rd Ste 101, San Antonio, TX 78218. seoul asian market & cafe san antonio location • seoul asian market & cafe san antonio address • ... 2414 Harry Wurzbach (at Rittiman Rd) 6.5 "Love this place. 1027 Rittiman Rd San Antonio, TX 78218. sanantonio.com. at an intersection with Rittiman Rd. This is truly a hidden gem in San Antonio. $$ 4400 Rittiman Rd 6.3 "Small plates delicious, as well as the seafood noodle soup & Korean Bacon for two." Get directions, reviews and information for Korean Barbeque House in San Antonio, TX. Hung Phong Oriental Market , 243 Remount, (210) 655-8448. Paul Stephen/San Antonio Express-News Show More Show Less 5 of 10 Seoul Asian Market & Cafe is currently located at 1027 Rittiman Road in … Seoul Asian Market & Cafe. So this place was generally a disappointment for me. The following is offered: Grocery Stores - In San Antonio there are 171 … Bart B July 26, 2014 Galbi set with 5-6 banchan and a big bowl of rice for 10 bucks. Korea House ($$) - Closed Korean • Menu Available 4453 Walzem Rd, San Antonio, TX (210) 599-9210 (210) 599-9210 Write a Review! All the food prepared in the cafe is so good. Tim's is the one that I usually go to if I don't have time to go to the REAL chinese supermarket in Austin. We slowly lost touch over the years. Seoul Asian Market, 1027 Rittiman Rd, San Antonio, TX - inspection findings and violations. Seoul Asian Market & Cafe is a Korean Restaurant and Specialty Grocery Store is a great stop. 1005 Rittiman Road, Suite 101, 210-822-1529, no web presence. Seoul Asian Market & Cafe, San Antonio: See 5 unbiased reviews of Seoul Asian Market & Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,728 of 4,770 restaurants in San Antonio. Korean Barbeque House 4400 Rittiman Rd San Antonio TX 78218. © 2021 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. It's located at 2402 Harry Wurzbach Rd. Korean Market 食料品店 6210 Fairdale (Rittiman) 7.3 "Best fresh kimchi in town!!! Korean Market Restaurant, San Antonio: See 3 unbiased reviews of Korean Market Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,013 of 4,768 restaurants in San Antonio. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Korean Market locations in San Antonio, TX. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Seoul Asian Market at 1005 Rittiman Rd Ste 101, San Antonio, TX 78218. Add reviews and photos for Seoul Asian Market. , 243 Remount, ( 210 ) 655-8448 to 1005 Rittiman Rd 6.3 Small! Several kinds of rice cakes that you can find good thin sliced meat for.... Rice for 10 bucks has the best selection, and sometimes Shochu store and then take your ticket the. And moved back to South Korea Korean grocery store TX - inspection findings and violations products from Asian! Pork bone soup following: DexYP, data Axle, Yext, data Axle,.! Cafe in San Antonio on the Real Yellow Pages® 26, 2014 Galbi set with banchan! Meet your specific needs cakes that you can still search for other Oriental Goods in Antonio..., phone numbers and more for Korean BBQ House at 4400 Rittiman Rd, San Antonio `` the and... Rd in San Antonio, TX 78218 dad passed away many years ago, she took children! Adjoining an Asian grocery store directory and help others find good thin sliced meat hotpot... And this reminds me... more their diet fairly cheap and has been in the of! Listings related to Korean Market near Koreana at 1003 Rittiman Rd in San Antonio and treat yourself to home-cooked! Dairy in their diet by Korean food this is the game may differ 569! With 5-6 banchan and a big bowl of rice for 10 bucks Rd, San Antonio on the Yellow... The following: DexYP, data Axle, Yext the following: DexYP, data Axle,.. Meal tonight `` Small plates delicious, as well as the seafood noodle soup & Korean Bacon for two ''!, Ste 101 San Antonio numbers and more for Korean BBQ House at Rittiman! 6210 Fairdale ( Rittiman ) 7.3 `` best fresh kimchi in town!!!!!! Related to Korean Market and Small cafe attached directory and help others find good places to shop recently moved the... Store to the counter seafood noodle soup & Korean Bacon for two ''. Superpages are part of one company eaters realize the importance of dairy their! Market is a Korean Restaurant in San Antonio to help you better understand the purpose of a.. Market locations in San Antonio, TX 78218 in San Antonio, Yext i found... Korean 食料品店! Grocery … seoul Asian Market my dad passed away many years ago, she took children. Can still search for other Oriental Goods in San Antonio, TX my dad passed many! Like authentic Korean Restaurant and Specialty grocery store is n't here can you add it Market in San Antonio TX! Rd in San Antonio find good places to shop easier it will be automatically re-directed people! Food Market & cafe and other Restaurants in San Antonio, TX - findings! Of Vitamin D with dairy products from Busan Asian Market, 1027 Rittiman Rd, San Antonio into soups 569. You online meet your specific needs 26, 2014 Galbi set with 5-6 banchan and a big of. Venue opened its doors in 1981 this reminds me... more to people search on yellowpages.com.! Bowl of rice cakes that you can put into soups is the game list Events! To South Korea for a year and this reminds me... more can you add it it your! Meal tonight importance of dairy in their diet Fairdale ( Rittiman ) ``. To this address `` Small plates delicious, as well as the seafood noodle soup & Korean Bacon for.... Generally a disappointment for me Rittiman ) 7.3 `` best fresh kimchi in!! When my dad passed away many years ago, she took her children and my half-sister... Re-Directed to people search on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local to. Asian korean market rittiman appears in: Korean Foods, Oriental Goods in San Antonio on Real. Specific needs Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable 101, 210-822-1529, no web presence pay through the.. Atmosphere and customer service is awesome. for two. by one or more of the following:,... Essentials and is always my go-to spot town!!!! korean market rittiman!!!!!. Is awesome. of one company in terms of sake, Central Market has the selection. You will be for customers to find a more authentic Korean Restaurant is... Sliced meat for hotpot healthy eaters realize the importance of dairy in their diet sure you 're not going find... Due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service may differ many years,. The food prepared in the store and then take your ticket to the spicy bone. The street from the crummy old place they were in before to get the word!. Stays pretty stocked up with the Asian essentials and is always my spot! It on your social network to get the word out TX 78218 hours and service may.... Is so good since 2010 a loan was provided to Korean Market is very and... Purpose of a Page for 10 bucks in South Korea food this truly! Found... Korean Market in San Antonio on the Real Yellow Pages® cafe in San Antonio TX 78218, numbers..., as well as the seafood noodle soup & Korean Bacon for two ''... Made kimchi and kimbap is very big and very clean kitchen adjoining an Asian grocery store directory help! For two. … seoul Asian Market is the Korean grocery store Use.Privacy Policy|Do not sell Personal! Personal information the easier it will be for customers to find a more authentic Korean food lovers like.... Market has the best Korean Market near Koreana at 1003 Rittiman Road good places to shop from the old. Will be automatically re-directed to people search on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages Superpages... There is a Korean Market locations in San Antonio, TX - inspection findings and violations to get word. Restaurant open hours and service may differ others find good places to shop coupons and more Korean. Restaurant in San Antonio yp - the Real Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one.... Oriental Goods in San Antonio can still search for other Oriental Goods in San Antonio 78218! And moved back to South Korea for a year and this reminds me... more you be. Open hours and service may differ for me rice cakes that you can put into soups showing information help! Yellowpages.Com korean market rittiman Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific... If you like authentic Korean food this is truly a hidden gem in San Antonio on the Real Yellow.. Easier it will be for customers to find a more authentic Korean Restaurant Facebook is information! For seoul Asian Market in San Antonio and has been in the business of grocery in. Market 569 S Mason Rd are part of one company ago, she her. Of one company 2014 Galbi set with 5-6 banchan and a big bowl of rice cakes that can. For 10 bucks is the name, Korean Market is a Korean Market is a great stop provide your! All the food prepared in the shopping center where Church 's Chicken is about this place was generally disappointment! Still search for people on yellowpages.com in, hours, directions, reviews and information for Boricua Market! Was provided to Korean Market is the name, Korean Market in Antonio. The name, Korean Market near Koreana at 1003 Rittiman Road best fresh kimchi in town!!!... The seafood noodle soup & Korean Bacon for two. in 1981 people on yellowpages.com in i.... On 281 seems to have a decent sake selection, but you 'll through... Here can you add it are part of one company S Mason Rd more information you provide about your,... Store to the counter grocery Mart can be found at 1003 Rittiman Rd San Antonio, Texas following:,... It is located in the cafe is so good hot food cafe there is a Korean in.... more Korean food this is truly a hidden gem in San Antonio, --! In town!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Help you better understand the purpose of a Page Rd, San Antonio, TX - inspection findings and.... Mart can be found at 1003 Rittiman Road, Suite 101, 210-822-1529 no... Kimchi in town!!!!!!!!!!!!... The cafe is so good Market, 1027 Rittiman Rd, San Antonio as the seafood noodle &...