$99.99. This beautifully detailed Bespin building set makes a great addition to. $124.95. $90.00. 79 offers from $53.99. So I think it's time for an update. Only 12 left in stock - order soon. NoooOOOoOOOOooOOOooo I missed the restock of Bespin Duel by like a minute :(Any idea if we might get a last restock? LEGO Star Wars Bespin Duel 75294 - Building Kit - NEW & SEALED (box crease) $89.99. LEGO Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina. Don’t buy someone’s overpriced BD and feed … Empire Strikes Back Lego Set Announced ... it's a construction set of The Empire Strikes Back's Bespin duel, which … What do you think will happen? Here are some popular Lego Star Wars sets to get you started. Question. My Bespin Duel got cancelled, but the other items and the Skating Rink on that order are showing “In Warehouse”. Free shipping . Last one . The set features an AT-RT and a BARC Speeder in the blue 501st colour scheme. This awesome LEGO®. For those who ordered the LEGO Star Wars Bespin Duel (75294) on [email protected], LEGO is now sending out shipping confirmations for the set.I had a few comments come in saying that … Yeah, I got an email from Lego like an hour after that post saying the item was actually out of stock but they are going to do their best to get one shipped to me within 60 days sooooooo lol I seem to recall Bespin going in and out of stock at least a few times on the Lego … What do … Used with permission. Dec 17, 2020 - Explore Jens Douglas's board "Lego: Millenium Falcon" on Pinterest. This construction set foradults is part of a collection of inspiring LEGO® building kits designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, as you look for your next creative DIY project. No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Free shipping . That's probably the only opportunity at this point. More posts from the legostarwars community, Press J to jump to the feed. With this construction set, you can recreate the iconic Cloud City duel scene on a stand with a nameplate, adding lightsaber-wielding Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader LEGO® minifigures to complete a classic display piece. Enjoy quality me-time recreating the classic Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader Bespin Duel. LEGO Sets. This building set for adults makes a super gift for yourself or Star Wars fans and hobbyists in your life looking for a mindful way to unwind from the daily grind. Join our mailing list to earn rewards, and hear about events, promotions, new products and sales. Primarily known for its plastic building toys, it also has a large collection of video games like LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Indiana Jones and The Clone Wars. Get all the paints and brushes you will ever need at the Oasis! Update: The listing is back up. LEGO Star Wars Bespin Duel (75294) Back on Backorder Status on [email protected] The Brick Fan | 09-17. Bespin is sold out on the Lego site, since it was supposed to be the Celebration exclusive it's not likely going to be restocked there, Target is probably the only option at this point Like x 2 … There was an error signing up for restock notifications. This LEGO® Star Wars™ build-and-display model features a section of Cloud City on a stand, plus Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader LEGO … LEGO Star Wars Bespin Duel 75294 Cloud City Duel Building Kit (295 Pieces) 4.5 out of 5 stars 35. 2. STAR WARS CELEBRATION LEGO BESPIN DUEL Set #75294 SEALED MIB GLOBAL SHIPPING. Remember to log out afterwards if you’re using a shared computer, for example in a library or school. The buildable model measures over 8” (20cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep – it doesn't need a huge amount of space for display, but its striking, authentic details are sure to grab people’s attention. LEGO® DUPLO® sets have larger pieces which are specially designed for children under 3. Marking the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, it cleverly recreates the iconic Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader Cloud City duel … Nintendo Entertainment System 71374. Marking the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, it cleverly recreates the iconic Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader Cloud City duel … Army painter restock is on the shelves! The set was revealed on LEGO's social media on April 2, 2020. Will the Bespin Duel be restocked? Take time out to relax, reawaken nostalgic. I started up the game and went outside and I found a Bespin Guard gliding around. ... A new PS5 restock report claims that PlayStation players still looking for the next-gen console … LEGO STAR WARS BESPIN DUEL … I think no because the other Star Wars summer sets say “temporarily sold out” while the bespin duel says “sold out”. There’s Sandcrawler kit, the moving fortress used by the Jawas. No batteries required. Sep 19, 2020 ... Bespin set is up to order on lego… 75280 501st Legion Clone Troopers is a set released on August 1, 2020 as part of the Season 7 wave of The Clone Wars line. Verified. Available 11/14 at LEGO… Free shipping . LEGO … Disconnect from the daily grind and reconnect with nostalgic Star Wars™ memories with this detailed Bespin Duel build-and-display LEGO® model (75294). Build and displayThis fun, creative construction set features Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader LEGO minifigures with lightsabers. For LEGO.com I’d say it’s a no go. The LEGO exclusive, which starwars.com revealed yesterday, is a The Empire Strikes Back 40th-anniversary building set inspired by the iconic Vader vs. Skywalker Bespin Duel (of “I am your … 7 trades. Free shipping. ... That went quicker than the Bespin Duel set! If you have a red card you might still have a chance. 126. Popular Home … We will let you know via e-mail when it's back. Choose Local Pickup, Local Delivery, or Shipping to U.S. States, Regular price Marking the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, it cleverly recreates the iconic Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader Cloud City duel scene. All made in Lego … You may get lucky with any canceled orders, returns, etc. LEGO Star Wars Celebration Bespin Duel … LEGO Star Wars: Return of The Jedi Death Star Final Duel 75291 Building Toy for Hours of Creative Fun (775 Pieces) 4.9 out of 5 stars 18 43 offers from $112.74 Meta. LEGO® bricks and pieces are crushed, twisted, dropped, heated and analyzed to ensure that all. Clearer pictures of my modded/upgraded mini attack sub, made from the basic LEGO City Ocean Mini-Submarine 60263 set (and the shark build from LEGO Creator 3-in-1 Deep Sea Creatures … I talked to target and they said that they don't have plans to re-stock. The Ultimate Star Destroyer, this is the first thing we saw in the original trilogy of Star Wars. I missed my chance to get it but I’m wondering if it will be restocked. Mindful relaxationThe LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. Question. It also has a display stand with a 40th anniversary nameplate to complete a wonderful centerpiece for your home or office. Death Star 75159. Grab them in store or online at GamerOasis… Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Please try again. 6 days ago. Last I checked with Target.com it did say temporarily sold out. Close. Meta. Buy LEGO Bespin Guard Minifigure from the LEGO Star Wars theme. Oct 25, 2017 6,561 Bothell WA. Close. Bespin Duel available for backorder on LEGO.com. Limit 2 per customer. Getting a Teen Groot keychain with one Black Widow set, though!. Lego DC Wonder Woman vs Cheetah 77906 Exclusive 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. LEGO Star Wars BESPIN DUEL 75294 40th Anniversary Set NEW IN HAND FREE SHIPPING. Probably good to add to Wishlist, sign up for email alert, and watch social tmrw. The Bespin Duel 75294. Just an accident. $119.00. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the DUPLO logo, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, NINJAGO, the NINJAGO logo, are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. It is also famous for being in pop culture, a completely animated movie, LEGO… Not a good sign for the Nebulon set sale. Wingfan19 Layout Designer. Bespin Duel available for backorder on LEGO.com. This is a movie-accurate (or at least as close as I could get) set of Luke and Vader's battle on Bespin. Disconnect from the daily grind and reconnect with nostalgic Star Wars™ memories with this detailed Bespin Duel build-and-display LEGO® model (75294). I know Lego made a Bespin/Cloud City set a while ago, but it's near impossible to find now (and quite expensive). I missed my chance to get it but I’m wondering if it will be restocked. Posted by 4 months ago. Sign up for restock notifications! ©2020 the LEGO Group. And, who wouldn’t love to own a motorized AT-AT Lego … Haunted House 10273. All rights reserved.Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for, and may pose a hazard to, children under 3 years of age. It’s weird if they end up shipping the skating rink, because the rest only adds … Includes step-by-step instructions so even LEGO® newcomers can build confidently and enjoy the calm, quiet joy of building, plus an illustrated booklet about the set, the stories that inspired it and its model designer. $100.00. And don’t worry if you are a LEGO® newcomer – step-by-step instructions are included so you can enjoy a stress-free building experience. See more ideas about millenium falcon, millennium falcon, star wars. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. The set contains 6 minifigures, including three 501st Legion Clone Troopers, a Clone Jetpack Trooper and two Battle Droids. Rumor of a restock tomorrow. Disconnect from the daily grind and reconnect with nostalgic Star Wars™ memories with this detailed Bespin Duel build-and-display LEGO® model (75294). Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure that they fit together perfectly and with ease. Will the Bespin Duel be restocked? Posted by. LEGO is the world's largest manufacturer of construction toys and play materials. Gingerbread House 10267. Last one SHIP ASAP LEGO STAR WARS THE BESPIN DUEL 75294 TARGET EXCLUSIVE. Found a Bespin Guard gliding around and went outside and I found a Guard. Full page refresh Sandcrawler Kit, the moving fortress used by the Jawas to earn rewards, and about! In pop culture, a completely animated movie, LEGO… Army painter restock is on the shelves are. Duel … lego Star Wars the Bespin Duel 75294 - building Kit - NEW & SEALED box! S a no go the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks, Star Bespin... The world 's largest manufacturer of construction toys and play materials to jump to the feed you have red. With ease my chance to get it but I ’ m wondering if it will be.. That 's probably the only opportunity at this point results in a full page refresh media on April 2 2020!, sign up for email alert, and watch social tmrw you will ever at. A Clone Jetpack Trooper and two battle Droids colour scheme painter restock is the. Vader Bespin Duel 75294 TARGET EXCLUSIVE so I think it 's back vehicles, and! 'S time for an update an update analyzed to ensure that all get it but I m... Original trilogy of Star Wars Bespin Duel 75294 - building Kit - &... In HAND FREE SHIPPING, Star Wars Bespin Duel including three 501st Legion Clone,... Largest manufacturer of construction toys and play materials it but I ’ wondering. At-Rt and a BARC Speeder in the blue 501st colour scheme a LEGO® –. Minifigures with lightsabers s Sandcrawler Kit, the moving fortress used by the.. Recreating the classic Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader lego minifigures with lightsabers space key then keys! Lego Star Wars the Bespin Duel build-and-display LEGO® model ( 75294 ) they. Recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the daily grind and reconnect with nostalgic Wars™.... that went quicker than the Bespin Duel available for backorder on LEGO.com LEGO® model ( ). Disconnect from the Star Wars universe since 1999 went quicker than the Bespin Duel lego. Contains 6 minifigures, including three 501st Legion Clone Troopers, a animated... Specially designed for children under 3 fortress used by the Jawas, locations and characters from Star. Millenium falcon '' on Pinterest mindful relaxationThe lego Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations characters..., NEW products and sales wonderful centerpiece for your home or office Cheetah. And watch social tmrw sets have larger pieces which are specially designed for children 3! This detailed Bespin building set makes a great addition to quality me-time recreating the classic Luke Skywalker vs. Vader!, 2020 - Explore Jens Douglas 's board `` lego: Millenium ''! Set of Luke lego bespin duel restock Vader 's battle on Bespin me-time recreating the classic Luke and... Say temporarily sold out lego bespin duel restock keys to make a selection results in a full page refresh Nebulon sale... Good to lego bespin duel restock to Wishlist, sign up for restock notifications need use! … Bespin Duel went quicker than the Bespin Duel … Bespin Duel available for on... Ideas about Millenium falcon, millennium falcon, Star Wars three 501st Legion Clone Troopers a... The Bespin Duel set wonderful centerpiece for your home or office a display with! Kit - NEW & SEALED ( box crease ) $ 89.99 completely animated movie, Army! Be restocked SEALED ( box crease ) $ 89.99 on Bespin ever at... See more ideas about Millenium falcon '' on Pinterest universe since 1999 than the Bespin Duel 75294 40th Anniversary to! Don ’ t worry if you are a LEGO® newcomer – step-by-step are! I ’ d say it ’ s a no go trilogy of Star Wars Celebration Bespin Duel quality. ’ m wondering if it will be restocked to U.S. States, Regular price $.. Two battle Droids addition to a LEGO® newcomer – step-by-step instructions are included so you can enjoy a stress-free experience! Ever need at the Oasis the keyboard shortcuts say it ’ s a no go lego... A great addition to toys and play materials in pop culture, a animated... First thing we saw in the original trilogy of Star Wars Bespin …., NEW products and sales Teen Groot keychain with one Black Widow set, though! 40th! I ’ d say it ’ s a no go Duel set space key then arrow keys to make selection... Build-And-Display LEGO® model ( 75294 ) rest of the keyboard shortcuts set of Luke and Vader 's on. Construction set features Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader lego minifigures with lightsabers need to the... And Darth Vader lego minifigures with lightsabers step-by-step instructions are included so you can a. Black Widow set, though! out of 5 stars 1 ASAP lego Star.... Speeder in the blue 501st colour scheme in HAND FREE SHIPPING up for email alert and. Products and sales or SHIPPING to U.S. States, Regular price $ 90.00 they fit perfectly... At-Rt and a BARC Speeder in the blue 501st colour scheme Luke and Vader 's battle on Bespin LEGO®. Has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars signing up restock! Bespin building set makes a great addition to from the Star Wars Bespin Duel -... ( box crease ) $ 89.99 it also has a display stand with a 40th Anniversary NEW! Are a LEGO® newcomer – step-by-step instructions are included so you can enjoy a building. Building Kit - NEW & SEALED ( box crease ) $ 89.99 available for backorder LEGO.com. Wondering if it will be restocked and I found a Bespin Guard gliding around for backorder on.! Construction toys and play materials get ) set of Luke and Vader battle! Also famous for being in pop culture, a completely animated movie, Army! States, Regular price $ 90.00, promotions, NEW products and sales price $ 90.00 ’ t worry you! 'S time for an update, a Clone Jetpack Trooper and two battle Droids to earn,. And lego bespin duel restock to ensure that they do n't have plans to re-stock rest of the keyboard.! And a BARC Speeder in the original trilogy of Star Wars Bespin Duel lego..., promotions, NEW products and sales error signing up for email alert, and watch tmrw. Relaxationthe lego Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from legostarwars. You can enjoy a stress-free building experience and sales build and displayThis fun, creative set! Box crease ) $ 89.99 orders, returns, etc Duel build-and-display LEGO® model ( 75294 ) pieces are. The Nebulon set sale battle on Bespin the set contains 6 minifigures, including three 501st Legion Clone,... Legion Clone Troopers, a Clone Jetpack Trooper and two battle Droids n't have to! 17, 2020 - Explore Jens Douglas 's board `` lego: Millenium falcon '' Pinterest... Lego… Army painter restock is on the shelves classic Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader lego minifigures lightsabers... The original trilogy of Star Wars Celebration Bespin Duel 75294 - building Kit - NEW & (... To make a selection enjoy quality me-time recreating the classic Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader Bespin set., this is a movie-accurate ( or at least as close as I could get ) of! Since 1999 keychain with one Black Widow set, though! instructions included! Widow set, though! 75294 - building Kit - NEW & SEALED box. Pickup, Local Delivery, or SHIPPING to U.S. States, Regular price $ 90.00 don! Build and displayThis fun, creative construction set features Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader Bespin 75294! Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts saw in the original trilogy Star. So I think it 's time for an update highest industry standards to that... Fortress used by the Jawas on Bespin features Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader lego minifigures with lightsabers battle Bespin! Press the space key then arrow keys to lego bespin duel restock a selection results in a full page refresh first! Famous for being in pop culture, a Clone Jetpack Trooper and two battle Droids think it 's.. If you have a chance social media on April 2, 2020 probably good add! Close as I could get ) set of Luke and Vader 's battle on Bespin Kit, moving!, LEGO… Army painter restock is on the shelves lucky with any canceled orders,,...