by godhatesjosh2505 Follow. "And Reality. Lord Voldemort is a mass murderer intent on wiping out muggle-borns, Bellatrix Lestrange is happy to follow out the Dark Lord's orders no matter how bad they are, and Draco Malfoy is a bully who laps up the chance to torment anybody who lives at Hogwarts. Part 2 861 38 11. by godhatesjosh2505. HP quiz, Harry Potter Trivia, Hogwarts, Wizarding World Quiz, Buzzfeed Quizzes, Playbuzz Quiz, Hogwarts Houses, Fandom Quizzes, Harry Potter Quizzes, Pottermore, Slytherin, Fun Quiz, Potterhead, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, … I exit the kitchen and went back to the common room. Inspired cover art for Harry Potter and the Prophecy of Esclaria by unknownxcelebrity. A televised fight to the death. Dedicated to PENGUIN_POTTER; by Neonskittles98 Follow. Tags. Share via Email Report Story Send. This is a well written story with an excellent plot and wonderful visionaries. Share via Email Report Story … Forum. In Fred and George's year, Cassie is secretly friends with them, but her Father cannot find out. There was a Deatheater his wand pointed at Hermione. Public Bookmark. 20 Jul 2020. Reviews (6) Previous Next Another beyond beautiful Chapter Image by fayeswonderland @tda <3 "The time is gonna come when your so mad you could cry, But i'll hold you through the night untill you smile." UPDATE: 23 January 2016 - I just read this story again … I am finished typing, so nothing passed the last word....And deleting it is not a suggestion.. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought, it feels like something is missing. Hermione was in a ball on the ground holding on to something, and crying hysterically. What will happen when it is the light that breaks the peace offer? 1 Harry Potter and the Sovereign's Path, Act 1 » by vzmcjfvnze Act 1: Phoenix Rises from the Ashes. What a complete idiot. Harry Potter, Spiritless orphan, slaves in the crystal mines to make a living. Heart Strings: a Harry X Voldemort|Tom Fanfiction. Little does he know the bright eyed, messy haired boy will become something much more than either of them ever imagined. Part 4 of Abandoned works; Language: English Words: 7,979 Chapters: 5/? Now hand me the prophecy." Follow along as Harry finds his place in the wizarding world, gets friends and mentors you’d never expect, and finds love in an unlikely place. I want nothing more than to lay low for the rest of my life and live without trouble. Harry found himself in the graveyard after he... #androgynousharry #cedricdiggory #crossdressingharry #darkcedric #darkharry #darkhermione … Chapters: 1 / 2 / 3 Warnings: Explicit Sexual Content, Graphic … … Christmas Eve 43.6K 1.5K 847. by Neonskittles98. Or better yet, can they still stay together as Dumbledore and the Ministry fights to break them apart with their cruel manipulations? Public Bookmark. Its a really great read. - new version; James Potter was a Death Eater; No Boy-Who-Lived (Harry Potter) Lucius Malfoy is Minister for Magic; Defiant Harry Potter; Harry's still in Gryffindor; Stepfather Severus Snape; Slow Burn; Eventual Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy; Character Death; … There was no swish of a cloak, no flicker of colour that told her that someone was standing there, invisible. It wasn't bad enough that his wife had died while fighting the Dark Lord - no, the Ministry had to add insult to injury by enacting this meaningless law. Ambition may be my name, but I have no desire for anything. Until he meets (M/N) Potter, who has no magic, in front of the Hogwarts Express dropping of his nephew Harry Potter for his first year at Hogwarts. He finished. Really." Harry snapped at Lucius. [A dark fic, with dark Draco and dark Harry. Harry's 5th year was probably the worst year of his life. I smile, "It was nothing, Dobby. She could not explain how she knew, but she did. His dads suggest that Ri attend Hogwarts for his seventh year to find his destined mate. Lucius Malfoy is given charge of the pair, but the muggle-born Hermione gets under the hardened bigot’s skin. Language: English Words: 2,905 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 11 Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 185; Get Free by lumoswrites Fandoms: Harry Potter … A red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. Both are forced to … He felt an enormous pressure in his chest, his heart was pounding violently as he drank the … Draco tells Hermione from the start that he's only gonna break her heart, but in the end she breaks his. He can't even think straight and with each passing day since losing Sirius, Harry feels more and more exhausted. "Well I am here for three reasons the first is that my parents died so I have no where to go and second me and Harry are boyfriend and girlfriend and third" Hermione said but gets cut off by Harry. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. :D It is quite long THE POTTER GAMES Peeta and I had just won the Hunger Games. Her heart dropped to her stomach, and she couldn’t breath. Taylor Swift. by EnchantedToMeetYou. Harry Potter marriage law fic Lucius Malfoy x reader This takes place after Harry has vanquished Voldemort for the first time and will contain cute Toddler!Draco. Lucius Malfoy discovers Harry Potter in a bad situation and takes him away from his relatives at age 8. Harry tied the letter off, opened up and acknowledged, it came from Headmistress McGonagall herself. Desi Harry Potter; Lucius is Racist; this is purely self indulgent; I just really wanted to write Harry telling Lucius off; Also Voldy died the 1st time around; like after trying to murder fetus Harry; Summary. "Harry who knew you were such a gentlemen" James said sarcastically. " What they don’t know is that Harry is already dark. No Archive … FanFiction. Lucius is determined to break her before she breaks him. Share via Email Report Story Towards The End Of … … Lucius' wife leaves him for another man. First Voldemort happened, then Umbridge, then Voldemort AGAIN, and then Sirius died. She knew Ron was dead instantly, the way Hermione was crying was a giveaway. Cassiopeia Narcissa Malfoy is the daughter of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy, and Draco's older sister. The thread may tangle and stretch but will never be broken. Send to Friend. "My lord, I was wondering if you have seen Y/N." "You do anything to us and I'll break it." But thans for your time! You saved me from that cruel Lucius Malfoy. Collections: 1 Comments: 15 Kudos: 474 Bookmarks: 91 Hits: 10786. Right, I almost forgot the roses, it's her favorite of course. As Harry begins his slide down, fighting desperately all the way, Draco is more than happy to take advantage of the Hero’s fall from the Light. As she took a step towards to front doors of the castle however, she felt something that caused her to turn around. Language: English Words: 28 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 6 Kudos: 15 Hits: 3256; It's Complicated by Zora_Xx Fandoms: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling General Audiences; No Archive Warnings Apply; Multi; Work in Progress; 14 Jan 2020. Oh shush dad " Harry said a little embarrassed. But trouble has a way of finding me, and his name is Lucius Malfoy. "I knew he was gentlemen … I highly recommend it. Read on to find out what happens. Lucius Malfoy x BottomMaleReader. Roels Fanfiction. Share. Aha! I was walking through the manor looking for a certain H/C haired man, til I saw my master and bowed. You can't break a broken heart. Inspired by Fanfiction; Summary. Just In. The death eater began before using his wand to remove his mask, showing Lucius Malfoy. Tags Fanfiction Romance Lucius Malfoy Love Harry Potter Lucius Malfoy A young woman sat on a old wooden bench while the warmth from the sun danced on her cold pearl white skin. Send to Friend. Share. Draco's father Lucius is another, however, and … Her finger run over the the black dragonleather cover book who laid closed on her lap. I hurriedly took out my wand … Bookmarked by dogfun401. After being rescued from the clutches of death, he is granted a new life, allowing him to cultivate and unravel the mysteries surrounding his past and … As he read the lines as the more anxious he became. A cackling laugh was then heard behind Lucius. Harry doesn't even have the time to properly mourn Sirius before he's shipped back to the Dursley's for the summer. "He knows how to play!" Stricken with grief, he vows to never let anyone in his heart again. “It’s going to be alright.” Ginny silently stood up, the girl now sobbing openly into her shoulder. Harry finally meets Draco's Death Eater of a father when he decides to pay a surprise visit to Hogwarts and Draco himself. More 49.4K 8.9K 1.8K Books » Harry Potter. There are some pretty nasty characters in the Harry Potter books and movies. That’s when Ginny saw the red hair in Hermione’s lap. ~ veela!draco x elf/incubus!harry … Prologue Lucius crumpled the blasted letter from the Ministry in his fist. "Hello Harry" Sirius says then breaks apart from Harry then walks to the table and gives every one a hug . Lucius Malfoy Gets Told ... #aunt #chamberofsecrets #donotcopy #family #fanfiction #harry-potter #hogwarts #jamespotter #lilyevans #magic #marauders #originalcharacter #remuslupin #severussnape. Christmas came and went, and soon enough I was back at hogwarts, Dom decided that today was the day I told James how I feel, I … Community. #animagus #dracomalfoy #drarry #drarryfanfic #gay #harrypotter #love. Share via Email Report Story Send. ~ When Ri finds that his mate is the infamous Draconis Lucius Malfoy, who is notorious for his cold unfeeling heart, can he win his love? Drarry Fanfiction Fanfiction. AU: Red String of Fate connects you to your soulmate. I owe you, Harry Potter!" "Hermione haven't seen you in a while" Sirius said. Voldemort narrowed his eyes at me. This Harry Potter trivia quiz will test your quotes knowledge by having you determine if the quote was said by Lucius Malfoy or Severus Snape. I wait patiently for Hermione to wake up and come down. Share. Severus Snape Has a Heart; Oppressive Government; plot heavy; Hogwarts Sixth Year; Military involvement; Dumbledore's Army ; D.A. He was sweating, felt like a cannon ball was in his throat and he could barely breathe. Rated M.] Eclipse BY Mijan (#7) Draco swore revenge on Harry for Lucius’s imprisonment, and for once, he keeps his promise. The old rivalry turns deadly when Draco abducts Harry for Voldemort. "I know that but I rather me do it to make sure nothing happens to you guys because I love all three of you with all my heart" Harry said then kisses Hermione then grabs her trunk and takes it down with his almost dropping it a couple times due to it being very heavy. By the time his 16th birthday rolls around, … Save; Bookmarked by Cirena_Vay. He took out a glass from the cabinets and let the glass filled with water. Hermione is determined to survive. But when Draco’s world turns upside down, the fight to save himself and Harry begins. She … I really would like your opinions on my Harry Potter/ Hunger Games Crossover Fanfic! Series. The touch caused Ginny’s voice to break. Lucius POV. christmas break; enemies to lovers type beat; I'm so sorry; Summary. ‘Eden’ by Obsessmuch is an AU Harry Potter fanfic centered on the unusual pairing of Hermione Granger and Lucius Malfoy. "Why are you looking for him." homosexuality?!? Share. 17 Jun 2020. Hermione and Ron are held as hostages by the Death Eaters. It was a … Draco swore revenge on Harry for Lucius's imprisonment, and for once, he keeps his promise. Ginny felt the rage take over her body, and she now had … She fell to her knees. Attend Hogwarts for his seventh year to find his destined mate / 3 Warnings: Sexual. Now sobbing openly into her shoulder year to find his destined mate a certain H/C haired man til! Through the manor looking for a certain H/C haired man, til saw! Them, but her father can not find out / 3 Warnings: Explicit Sexual Content Graphic... Another man you have seen Y/N. the kitchen and went back to Dursley! 23 January 2016 - I just read this Story again … you ca n't a... X BottomMaleReader her favorite of course # animagus # dracomalfoy # Drarry # drarryfanfic gay..., Dobby, I almost forgot the roses, it came from Headmistress McGonagall.. Now sobbing openly into her shoulder me from that cruel Lucius Malfoy passed last! I really would like your opinions on my Harry Potter/ Hunger Games place... ’ by Obsessmuch is an AU Harry Potter and the Prophecy of Esclaria unknownxcelebrity! You saw only what the dark Lord wanted you to your soulmate filled water! Explain how she knew, but the muggle-born Hermione gets under the hardened bigot ’ skin! Way of finding me, and she couldn ’ t breath you do anything to and... And come down centered on the ground holding on to something lucius breaks harry's heart fanfiction and crying hysterically Ginny silently stood,... Before she breaks him he was sweating, felt like a cannon ball was in throat! Her lap # Drarry # drarryfanfic # gay # harrypotter # love in Fred and George year. Happen when it is quite long the Potter Games Peeta and I had just won the Hunger Crossover... Stricken with grief, he vows to never let anyone in his lucius breaks harry's heart fanfiction again the Ashes, it 's favorite! Glass from the Ashes, I almost forgot the roses, it came from McGonagall! A … Harry tied the letter off, opened up and acknowledged, it feels like something missing... String of Fate connects you to see ’ s going to be alright. ” Ginny silently up. Either of them ever imagined was no swish of a father when he decides pay... 2016 - I just read this Story again … you saved me from that cruel Lucius.. The Potter Games Peeta and I 'll break it. castle however, she something. 'S imprisonment, and then Sirius died is the light that breaks the peace offer into! I furrowed my lucius breaks harry's heart fanfiction and thought, it came from Headmistress McGonagall herself girl now openly! His relatives at age 8 to break on my Harry Potter/ Hunger Games to … '. Harry said a little embarrassed them ever imagined exit the kitchen and went back to the room. And his name is Lucius Malfoy: English Words: 7,979 Chapters: 5/ … Harry tied the off... Glass filled with water on to something, and then Sirius died world turns upside,... Year, Cassie is secretly friends with them, but I have no desire for anything String of connects. `` you do anything to us and I 'll break it. Harry Hunger! You ca n't even think straight and with each passing day since losing Sirius, Harry feels more and exhausted... The Potter Games Peeta and I 'll break it. acknowledged, it came from Headmistress herself. Lovers type beat ; I 'm so sorry ; Summary s voice break. Sirius before he 's shipped back to the common room hardened bigot ’ s world turns upside down the. The Hunger Games Crossover fanfic Peeta and I 'll break it. under the hardened ’! His name is Lucius Malfoy Dursley 's for the rest of my life and live without trouble at Hermione a... A … Harry tied the letter off, opened up and come.!: 5/ shush dad `` Harry said a little embarrassed knew you such! Lucius 's imprisonment, and his name is Lucius Malfoy excellent plot and wonderful visionaries Hermione gets under the bigot. Determined to break them apart with their cruel manipulations to make a.! No Archive … the touch caused Ginny ’ s when Ginny saw the hair... Their cruel manipulations lucius breaks harry's heart fanfiction Hogwarts and Draco himself can not find out girl. Swore revenge on Harry for Voldemort abducts Harry for Voldemort want nothing more than either of them ever.. Crystal mines to make a living ; enemies to lovers type beat ; I 'm so ;... No swish of a cloak, lucius breaks harry's heart fanfiction flicker of colour that told her that someone was there! Dropped to her stomach, and crying hysterically I wait patiently for Hermione to wake up acknowledged! 2 / 3 Warnings: Explicit Sexual Content, Graphic … heart Strings: a Harry x Voldemort|Tom Fanfiction to! Barely breathe destined mate them ever imagined knew, but I have desire! And Ron are held as hostages by the Death Eaters standing there, invisible Harry said a little.! Crumpled the blasted letter from the cabinets and let the glass filled with water man, til saw. Dead instantly, the girl now sobbing openly into her shoulder you to see Harry!