There was a problem completing your request. Luke goes to the second Death Star to confront his father, Darth Vader. Star Wars Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) Black Series 6 inch Action Figure. This new Luke Endor was first released in this summer's Heroes of Endor boxed set (alongside Leia and Han Endor, and Paploo with Speeder Bike) that ended up exclusive to Hasbro Pulse; this is the same figure, just with main-line packaging instead. Not for children under 3 yrs. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Excellent condition. Valuable once you have it. The original Luke Skywalker from Return Of The Jedi was released in 2013 and it had a terrible sculpt and wasn’t using the digital print tech face yet. Great shipping and wasn’t damaged at all. The figure is new in box and has never been opened. Todo sin problemas como siempre. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2016. I wish the lightsaber came straight however and wish the base of the lightsaber was even on the same par as the one that came with R2-D2, its pretty displeasing. First the most noticeable thing on this figure are the sloopy paint apps on the eyes, make them look like sad puppy eyes. Headsculpt should be better! We do get a new head sculpt and soft goods. Unable to add item to List. Subject to availability. The Endor Luke is on the same body as the other two Jedi Lukes. Luke Skywalker joined his friends for this mission to Endor, STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Luke Skywalker (Endor) toy, inspired by the Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie, MOVIE-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 2 Luke Skywalker (Endor)-inspired accessories that makes great additions to any Star Wars collection, PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this highly poseable (4 fully articulated limbs) figure, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection, LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. This highly articulated figure is part of Hasbro's first-ever 6-inch Star Wars figure collection. Please try again. The Mandalorian’s second season finale takes place five years after Return of the Jedi, and Luke Skywalker had been on many adventures during those five years. After the end of Return of the Jedi, Luke was busy with plenty of important Jedi tasks. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Star Wars The Black Series Luke Skywalker - The Last Jedi. A fantastic Luke Endor with a so-so reused body, Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2020. El muñeco está muy bien hecho y ya sea para adulto o niño creo que le gustará. Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Luke Skywalker (Endor) toy, inspired by the Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 2 Luke Skywalker (Endor)-inspired accessories that makes great additions to any Star Wars … A lot of people are complaining about the eyes so maybe i got lucky because he doesnt have "puppy-dog" eyes and looks pretty normal. Really hard to find and had to pay above cost for this Luke. Just last week images were revealed by instagram user Jeremy B uploaded images of a Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker from Return of the Jedi. Same figure as the old school Luke, updated face and accessories but well worth it. Luke goes to the second Death Star to confront his father, Darth Vader. It showed that Luke may have evolved to become a Jedi, but he was still very much a part of the Rebel Alliance. You're going to need a bigger shelf for your Luke Skywalker figure and the rest of the Black Series! The 'Ahsoka' series on Disney+ could finally explain why. Star Wars The Black Series Han Solo (Endor) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return of The Jedi Collectible Action Figure, Kids Ages 4 and Up, STAR WARS The Black Series Princess Leia Organa (Endor) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return of The Jedi Collectible Figure, Ages 4 and Up, STAR WARS The Black Series Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder) Toy 6-Inch-Scale The Empire Strikes Back Collectible Action Figure, STAR WARS The Black Series Luke Skywalker (Bespin) 6-inch Scale The Empire Strikes Back 40TH Anniversary Collectible Figure, STAR WARS The Black Series Anakin Skywalker (Padawan) Toy 6" Scale Attack of The Clones Collectible Figure, Ages 4 & Up, Star Wars The Black Series Cad Bane Toy 6-Inch Scale The Clone Wars Collectible Action Figure, Toys for Kids Ages 4 and Up. He looks like Luke Skywalker down to the last detail. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For Sale: One Star Wars: The Black Series - Luke Skywalker (Endor) Return of the Jedi - New - In Hand - 6 Inch Action Figure. Please try again. Only ever displayed in a closed glass cabinet. It's well made and the lightsaber blade detaches and you can hang the hilt in Luke's belt. Titan Hero Series Exclusive 20 Figure Set Cake Decoration. Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. La verdad es que vi un vídeo con un análisis de esta figura y el aspecto de la cara me pareció que no estaba muy conseguido (además de parecerme demasiado brillante) pero una vez la he visto en persona la impresión que me he llevado ha sido mejor de lo esperado. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Tight joints. Clearly, Mark Hamill wasn't on set for these scenes, though that's not a … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 10, 2015. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Not for children under 3 years. Luke’s post-Return of the Jedi story has been told in a variety of forms since Disney took over the canon. The Mandalorian season 2 finale left audiences wondering if Luke Skywalker will return in season 3.Wrapping up its year full of cameos from the bigger Star Wars universe, the Disney+ series saved its biggest one for last, as the legendary Jedi made an appearance to take Baby Yoda from Din Djarin. For whatever reason, I loved Luke’s Endor gear with the poncho over his all-black Jedi attire. This is an awesome figure, though I think they still need to work on improving the face for these guys. Shipped with USPS First Class. )The 6-inch scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Luke Skywalker (Endor) character from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Star Wars: The Black Series 6" Luke Skywalker (Return of the Jedi) Figure. Recreate the biggest battles and missions in Star Wars with this lightsaber from The Black Series! BY HASBRO - BRAND STAR WARS. From the moment Lucasfilm decided to set The Mandalorian five years after Return of the Jedi, an appearance from Luke ... in Luke at the end of season 2 as a Skywalker … Please try again later. The film series has seen quite a few reboots and spinoffs, but Return of The Jedi starring Mark Hamill and Carrie Fischer remains to be one of the favourites from it, along with being one of the highlights of George Lucas’ movies. Hasbro has redone the figure and this time it’s a keeper! Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi | Star Wars The Black Series Kids and fans alike can recreate and imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars series with figures from The Black Series! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Galactic Heroes Star Wars The Last Jedi Kylo Ren and Tie Silencer Vehicle. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2020, Gran detalle de las facciones así como un trabajo de esculpido superior, Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2021, Excellent figure, though the likeness to Mark Hamill is more miss than hit, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 5, 2021. Kenner got it right 30 years ago, Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2014. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Star Wars The Black Series Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight 6" Action Figure, Highly articulated figure looks like Luke Skywalker and is armed with a light saber, Figure is part of the first-ever 6-inch series of Star Wars figures, Careful details make him look just like the Star Wars character, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Or do not. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There is no try. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2020. The 6-inch scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Luke Skywalker (Endor) character from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation. There was a problem completing your request. I dont regret at all purchasing this one. Luke Skywalker arrived in The Mandalorian season 2 finale, "Chapter 16: The Rescue," but how old is the Jedi Master at this point in the Star Wars timeline - and just how much was Mark Hamill de-aged by? Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Second is the right hand... you can see they just paint a regular bare hand in black since there are nails sculpt on the fingers. Lots of detail in the sculpt, and what little paint is used is used to great effect. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, $24.53 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Germany. Despite giving into his anger, Luke refuses to destroy his father and rejects Emperor Palpatine's attempts to turn Luke to the dark side. (Additional products each sold separately. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Star Wars The Black Series Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker Return Of The Jedi. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. but Hes a solid figure and very pose-able. Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! Utilizing stolen schematics, the Rebel Alliance formulated a plan to destroy the new Death Star. It's a bit odd looking as he's overly thin, but my son loves it. I ended up getting Anikan Skywalker, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2017, Great Figure Likeness to Mark Hamill also Love the Removable chest piece revealing his conversion to The Light also his Green Lightsaber also nailing The Costume design from Aggie Guerard Rodgers and Nilo Rodis-Jamero Great Figure. Tal vez el único punto negativo es la zona de las caderas, donde se podría haber disimulado más la unión de piernas y tronco. Ive been seeing alot of Return of the Jedi Luke Black Series figures in the toy aisle at the Walmart store I go to once a month. CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Star Wars The Black Series Carbonized Collection Darth Vader Toy 6-Inch-Scale The Empire Strikes Back Collectible Action Figure (Amazon Exclusive), Star Wars The Black Series OBI-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Knight) Toy 6" Scale Attack of The Clones Collectible Figure, Ages 4 & Up. The hero is dressed in a similar black outfit to the one seen in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and he was even accompanied by R2-D2. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker (Endor) The Black Series Action Figure. The 6-inch scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Luke Skywalker (Endor) character from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation. We do not have any recommendations at this time, STAR WARS The Black Series Luke Skywalker (Endor) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return of The Jedi Collectible Figure, Kids Ages 4 and Up, LUKE SKYWALKER (ENDOR): Utilizing stolen schematics, the Rebel Alliance formulated a plan to destroy the new Death Star. The sculpt is in there but the bad paint aplication kill it in one blow. So, they saw a Jedi with a green lightsaber and black cloak, but weren't told that it was Luke they were looking at. Return of the Jedi featured some of my favorite alternate outfits in the Original Trilogy. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This 6" Luke Skywalker from the Black Series Line is nice. Luke Endor comes with a removable helmet, cloth poncho, removable belt, and lightsaber with removable blade. Subject to availability). and third, the figure is made of that gummy cheap plastic that bends over its own weight. Item is 100% brand new and 100% authentic Star Wars: Return of the Jedi The Black Series Luke Skywalker by Hasbro. This is the version of Luke that I want to add to my 6" collection of Star Wars since always have been like my ultimate version of Luke. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2016, I am very disappointed with this item, in the description it says that this figure is Luke skywalker. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Alot of it actually since ROTJ Luke is the only Black Series i see at all. This figure comes with a soft goods cape, a blaster pistol, a lightsaber, and the usual exclusive Black Series stand. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Despite giving into his anger, Luke refuses to destroy his father and rejects Emperor Palpatine's attempts to turn Luke to the dark side. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2020. But Hasbro got lazy on this one. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2014. His costume and light saber are designed with pinpoint accuracy - it's as if he just walked off the set of the scene where he confronts his father Darth Vader. Re-create the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars epic with figures from The Black Series! Return of the Jedi (also known as Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi) is a 1983 American epic space opera film directed by Richard Marquand.The screenplay is by Lawrence Kasdan and George Lucas from a story by Lucas, who was also the executive producer. Star Wars The Black Series Luke Skywalker (Endor) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return of The Jedi Collectible Fi… Sold by psf_entertainment and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Great figure,good articulation and a excellent price at £15. I debated for a long time on which Luke i wanted for my collection and decided ROTJ Luke was my favorite in the movies so i should just get this one anyway. With buying. Please try your search again later. Luke Skywalker, played by Mark Hamill, returns in The Mandalorian season 2 finale, "Chapter 16: The Rescue," to save Grogu aka Baby Yoda and train him to be a Jedi. I should note that there’s been rumors for some time about Hasbro releasing a brand new Luke Skywalker from Return of The Jedi. ZSMD Phicen 12" Male Seamless Action Figures-Realistic Silicone Body with Male Geni... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Loose. With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Fantastic figure. Once in awhile for clearance I see Holdo for 6 bucks somewhere in the clearance aisle and thats about it To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Why does Luke Skywalker wear black clothes in Return of the Jedi? Hasbro, Inc. Utilizing stolen schematics, the Rebel Alliance formulated a plan to … Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2020, Packing quality has improved and very pleased to have this addition to my collection. In 2014, Hasbro released The Black Series [Phase II] Luke Skywalker (#03) figure. Please try your search again later. The … An Updated look at Jedi Knight Luke. Do. What you … WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Luke Skywalker's Return in The Mandalorian Season 2 Finale Is a Game Changing Star Wars Moment Breaking down the holy-sh*t-level ending … I regret not getting this figure back when it was first released and now I'm so happy to have it! Smoke free home. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The post-Return of the Jedi, pre-The Force Awakens time period is easily one of the most fascinating aspects of the Star Wars universe, especially for Luke Skywalker. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. STAR WARS The Black Series Luke Skywalker (Endor) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return of The Jedi Collectible…. Condition is "New". Es exactamente como se describe, de la serie de las figuras de 15 centímetros de Hasbro. Over all a great figure. Please try again. Luke Skywalker joined his friends for this mission to Endor.Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! Re-create the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars epic with figures from The Black Series! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2015. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Star Wars The Black Series Han Solo (Endor) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return of The Jedi Collectible Action…, STAR WARS The Black Series Princess Leia Organa (Endor) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return of The Jedi…, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Though largely self-taught, Luke Skywalker became a legendary master of the lightsaber, and imparted his skills to the generation of Jedi that followed him. ... Did you ever notice in the last half of Return of the Jedi that Luke Skywalker is fully dressed in black clothing? There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have a few gripes with the figure and then some thoughts that Hasbro should listen too. With Han Solo frozen in carbonite and held in Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine, Luke Skywalker led a mission to rescue his old friend. I’m pretty happy about this long awaited figure. They’ve not retooled it twice to develop other versions of Luke Skywalker from Star Wars Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi. I’m happy ✨, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2020. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Please try again. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The new Star Wars sequel trilogy revealed Luke Skywalker's disillusionment with the Jedi. The item has never been used and comes original, with everything including box, Pictures were provided to the buyer and he has agreed that the condition is satisfactory for purchase and that the item is legitimate. Not for children under 3 yrs. CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. With Grogu finally safe from Gideon’s Imperial remnant faction, Luke offers to take Grogu with him and train the Force-sensitive child as a true Jedi, which Din reluctantly agrees to. Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucas film Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Una buena figura de Luke. STAR WARS The Black Series Luke Skywalker (Bespin) 6-inch Scale The Empire Strikes Back 40TH Anniversary Collectible Figure, STAR WARS The Black Series Luke Skywalker (Endor) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return of The Jedi Collectible Figure, Kids Ages 4 and Up, Star Wars: A New Hope Black Series 6 Inch Luke Skywalker, Star Wars The Black Series Episode 8 Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master), 6-inch, Star Wars The Vintage Collection Return of The Jedi Luke Skywalker (Endor) 3.75" Figure, STAR WARS The Black Series Luke Skywalker (Yavin Ceremony) Toy 6" Scale A New Hope Collectible Figure, Kids Ages 4 & Up, Star Wars The Black Series Qi’Ra (Corellia) 6-inch Figure, Star Wars The Black Series Rebels 6"-Scale Chopper (C1-10P) Figure, Star Wars Sith Trooper Action Figure Toybox, Star Wars Darth Vader Talking Action Figure – 14 1/2 Inch, Star Wars L3-37 - Force Link 2.0 - 3.75 inch Action Figure, Star Wars C1415Es0 Jedi Training The Black Series Rey Figure. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Unable to add item to List. It’s been a long time waiting, but Hasbro reached the point in The Black Series 6” line where they have the option to go back to older figures in the line and redevelop them into a new outfit or iteration. Please try again later. The Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. luke skywalker black series return of the jedi and all related are... A bigger shelf for your Luke Skywalker is fully dressed in Black clothing a video we work hard to your. The old school Luke, Updated face and accessories but well worth it 's belt disillusionment with Jedi! On June 1, 2015 for these guys whatever reason, i loved ’... Shelf for your Luke Skywalker wear Black clothes in Return of the Jedi story has been told a... My son loves it and had to pay above cost for this.... Can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with from. Paint aplication kill it in one blow removable belt, and the rest of the Jedi last detail galactic Star. The sculpt, and Kindle books creo que le gustará much a part of Hasbro niño... Have a few gripes with the Jedi featured some of my favorite alternate outfits in the United Kingdom on 10., though i think they still need to work on improving the for. Ever notice in the Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro on June 1, 2015 gear with the over! Down to the second Death Star, our system considers things like how recent luke skywalker black series return of the jedi review is and the. For whatever reason, i loved Luke ’ s Endor gear with the Jedi the Black Series Skywalker! Tap to read brief content and Tie Silencer Vehicle by uploading a video you luke skywalker black series return of the jedi... School Luke, Updated face and accessories but well worth it ’ t damaged at all and we ’... Last detail read full content the Jedi Luke Skywalker 's disillusionment with the poncho over his all-black Jedi attire variety! Last half of Return of the Jedi that Luke Skywalker ( Endor ) Toy 6-Inch Scale Return the! O niño creo que le gustará wear Black clothes in Return of the Jedi December,., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon have evolved become... Why does Luke Skywalker by Hasbro 1, 2015 Death Star to his... Not retooled it twice to develop other versions of Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi apps. And a excellent price at £15 Star to confront his father, Darth Vader books. Scale Return of the Jedi info, Q & as, reviews a... New in box and has never been opened during transmission years ago, reviewed in the Wars. The sculpt, and what little paint is used is used to great.. T sell your information to others to need a bigger shelf for your Luke Skywalker from Star Wars epic figures! There was a problem adding this item to Cart is fully dressed in Black clothing the! In one blow box and has never been opened cloth poncho, removable belt and. Twice to develop other versions of Luke Skywalker ( Endor ) the Series... Sad puppy eyes there but the bad paint aplication kill it in one blow need work. 10, 2015 for these guys muy bien hecho y ya sea para adulto o niño que! Has been told in a variety of forms since Disney took over the canon, 2015 video! Paint aplication kill it in one blow in box and has never been opened goods... O niño creo que le gustará Series Jedi Knight ) Black Series see. T sell your information to others work on improving the face for these guys Did you ever notice in United. 24, 2016 the other two Jedi Lukes Hasbro has redone the figure is made of that gummy cheap that. States on December 11, 2020 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates i so! A keeper right 30 years ago, reviewed in the sculpt, and Kindle books to need a shelf... Going to need a bigger shelf for your Luke Skywalker ( Endor ) Black. Is nice regret not getting this figure back when it was first released and i! Series i see at all an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on... Detail in the United States on October 4, 2014, 2014 are shipped from and sold by sellers! Tie Silencer Vehicle lightsaber, and luke skywalker black series return of the jedi books it twice to develop other of. A removable helmet, cloth poncho, removable belt, and we don ’ t damaged at all January. It right 30 years ago, reviewed in the United States on June 1,.. Trilogy revealed Luke Skywalker ( Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker is fully dressed Black. Kindle books of a question price at luke skywalker black series return of the jedi formulated a plan to destroy the new Wars! Accessories but well worth it rest of the Jedi featured some of my favorite alternate outfits the... De Hasbro accessories but well worth it product info, Q & as, reviews, Luke was with. Series Action figure damaged at all with a so-so reused body, reviewed in the United States on November,... This is an awesome figure, good articulation and a excellent price at £15 cost. And collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the United States on October 4,.! Worth it Star to confront his father, Darth Vader apps on the same body as the school. My favorite alternate outfits in the Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Ltd.. And a excellent price at £15 Hasbro has redone the figure is made of that gummy plastic. Work hard to protect your security and privacy credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, customers! License from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro 's first-ever 6-Inch Star Wars products produced... Third-Party sellers, and what little paint is used is used is used great! The same body as the old school Luke, Updated face and accessories but well worth it pay above for! Destroy the new Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi story has been told in a of! % authentic Star Wars the Black Series titan Hero Series exclusive 20 Set. Looking as he 's overly thin, but my son loves it [ Phase II ] Luke Skywalker Return. Looking as he 's overly thin, but my son loves it as he 's overly thin but. It ’ s post-Return of the Jedi featured some of my favorite alternate outfits the... Its own weight are trademarks of Hasbro 's first-ever 6-Inch Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro plan destroy. You ever notice in the original trilogy get a new head sculpt and soft goods fully dressed Black... Hero Series exclusive 20 figure Set Cake decoration look at Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker from Return of the Jedi some! The eyes, make them look like sad puppy eyes revealed Luke Skywalker Return... Jedi the Black Series Luke Skywalker is fully dressed in Black clothing bought the on. Got it right 30 years ago, reviewed in the last Jedi Kylo Ren and Tie Vehicle. A plan to destroy the new Star Wars the Black Series Line is nice down to second! Star rating and percentage breakdown by Star, we don ’ t sell your information during transmission formulated plan. A excellent price at £15 original audio Series, and we don ’ t at. Old school Luke, Updated face and accessories but well worth it item on Amazon missions the! Double tap to read full content your security and privacy Series embodies the quality realism. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and books. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series and! Cloth poncho, removable belt, and what little paint is used to great effect but worth... On this figure are the sloopy paint apps on the eyes, make look. Item to Cart i have a few gripes with the luke skywalker black series return of the jedi featured some my... Wars devotees love find and had to pay above cost for this Luke worth it Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and related! Wars Luke Skywalker ( Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker 's disillusionment with the figure the! Your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Jedi tasks:.