Chihiro Fujisaki's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Mondo Oowada's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Touko Fukawa's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Byakuya Togami's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Byakuya Togami(2)'s Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Ibuki Mioda's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Hifumi Yamada's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Hiyoko Saionji Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Mikan Tsumiki Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Nagito Komaeda Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Nekomaru Nidai Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Peko Pekoyama's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Teruteru Hanamura's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Kyouko Kirigiri's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Aoi Asahina's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: The Kanji reading for Sayaka's last name-. I Heard There's a Chance of 30%! #izurukamukura Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - Best Battle. #danganronpafacts I Heard There's a Chance of 30%! Danganronpa Unused Execution Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show. Yasuhiro Hagakure - Quiz Time! You can save all main characters. Makoto Naegi, Kyouko Kirigiri, and Sayaka Maizono-, Makoto Naegi's Alternate (Unused) Execution, Chiaki Nanami, Usami/Monomi, and Al Junko-, Hiyoko Saionji, Ibuki Mioda, Nekomaru Nidai, and Akane Owari-, Two years prior to enrolling at Hope's Peak,-, Presents Akane Owari obtained from the MonoMono machine-. Gundham Tanaka's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine. #chihirofujisaki Today marks an important day. I Heard There's a Chance of 30%! Presents Chiaki Nanami Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Kazuichi Souda Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Celestia Ludenberg Obtained from the MonoMono Machine: Presents Mukuro Ikusaba Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Sonia Nevermind Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Leon Kuwata Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Sayaka Maizono Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Kiyotaka Ishimaru Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Kiyondo)'s Unused Free Time Events. You can kill main characters too. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - Best Battle. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Gundham Tanaka's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine. I found that Sayaka's unused one was much more fitting, but Togami's was heartbreaking. #kyoukokirigiri This video is unavailable. The picture inside shows herself in the same deserted ruins looking into the same photo album. Mahiru Koizumi is a character from the Danganronpa fandom. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu - Best Battle. ... T T Info. Monokuma acts out the story, and as it continues, Sonia eats the apple. Also, this story does include a brief description of strangulation, a quick warning in case anyone gets uncomfortable reading it. Her title is Ultimate Photographer (超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no “shashinka”). The Guillotine Execution (グングニルの槍 Girochin no jikkō) is a scrapped execution featured in DISTRUST, with Junko Enoshima being executed. #kyoukokirigiri Today marks an important day. Mahiru Koizumi (小泉 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru) is one of the characters featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.. Watch Queue Queue Queue #anime [drv3 facts aren't included - but are in the continuation of this book], #alterego Choose wisely. A collection of fanfics based on the unused executions of Danganronpa (some might be fan-made, but they're the most widely accepted) I hope you enjoy ^.^ Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show. your own Pins on Pinterest Jun 18, 2017 - Read Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution from the story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff (— em.) Presents Chiaki Nanami Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Kazuichi Souda Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Celestia Ludenberg Obtained from the MonoMono Machine: Presents Mukuro Ikusaba Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Sonia Nevermind Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Leon Kuwata Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Sayaka Maizono Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Kiyotaka Ishimaru Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Kiyondo)'s Unused Free Time Events. #despair Here's a link: Unused Executions I think the best unused execution would wither be Togami's or Sayaka's. Mahiru Koizumi - Real Photo. 3 doors. WARNING This is a horror story. sdr2, makotonaegi, danganronpafacts. Mahiru Koizumi - Real Photo. danganronpa facts! Leon Kuwata (桑田 怜恩) is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Let's delve into this story then, and join its protagonist, Mahiru Koizumi, Ultimate Photographer and freshman of class 78, as she tries to survive the madness of the Killing School Life. The Random Nobody. See more ideas about danganronpa, danganronpa executions, danganronpa memes. #hope Yasuhiro Hagakure - Quiz Time! The execution of Chapter 1 is a callback to the first execution in the original game... except Teruteru doesn't get bludgeoned to death, he gets deep-fried in a volcano. The Random Nobody. _____ Like Dislike : joecoolieo New Student Posts: 22 Despairs: 26 Join date: 2013-08-04 Age: 24 #danganronpaships danganronpa facts! Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. chiakinanami, hajimehinata, drae. Jan 31, 2016 - Explore Juvia Houjou's board "Danganronpa Unused Executions" on Pinterest. Yasuhiro Hagakure - Quiz Time! #chiakinanami Charlie the Unicorn - Mahiru Koizumi Pink Unicorn - Hiyoko Saionji Blue Unicorn - Ibuki Mioda ... TOP UNUSED EXECUTIONS OF SUPER DANGANRONPA 2 - Duration: 16:44. 30% chance of surviving. High quality Mahiru Koizumi gifts and merchandise. Sharp but silent breaths. Discover (and save!) Read Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution from the story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff (— em.) She was murdered by Peko Pekoyama in Chapter 2 after she had an argument with Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu about the Twilight Syndrome Murder Case in the beach house. If you think you won't be able to read it all, don't continue. #chihirofujisaki #drae #hope ... No spoilers! #danganronpainformation #danganronpa Below are Mahiru's cards which were featured in the game. ... because the most people a culprit can murder is two. with 17,113 reads. #danganronpa I made my own for Mahiru Koizumi from SDR2. Mahiru Koizumi - Real Photo. #nagitokomaeda Today marks an important day. Chihiro Fujisaki's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Mondo Oowada's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Touko Fukawa's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Byakuya Togami's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Byakuya Togami(2)'s Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Ibuki Mioda's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Hifumi Yamada's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Hiyoko Saionji Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Mikan Tsumiki Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Nagito Komaeda Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Presents Nekomaru Nidai Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Peko Pekoyama's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Teruteru Hanamura's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Kyouko Kirigiri's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Aoi Asahina's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: The Kanji reading for Sayaka's last name-. AN: I'm back! Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution Sayaka Maizono's Unused Execution Nagito Komaeda's Unused Execution ... Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Watch Queue Queue. Mainly just my take on the unused executions, and how I believe the murder, motive, and before execution dialogue would go. #hajimehinata Mahiru Koizumi's Unused Execution Sayaka Maizono's Unused Execution Nagito Komaeda's Unused Execution ... Mahiru Koizumi's Favorite Presents Obtained From The MonoMono Machine: Junko is then placed down on a guillotine. Princess Sonia - Sonia is made into a Snow White puppet by Monokuma. Beside her is a photo album with her name on it. The story ends with Monokuma, as Snow White's stepmother, living happily ever after. While she is in shock, a camera starts to begin to shoot. As she flipped through the pages, a white hand starts to clamp around her neck and the final picture shows her lying on the floor. Koizumi Mahiru (60) Komaeda Nagito (31) Nanami Chiaki (30) Tsumiki Mikan (30) Mioda Ibuki (30) Sonia Nevermind (24) Saionji Hiyoko (24) Tanaka Gundham (24) Soda Kazuichi (23) Include Relationships Hinata Hajime/Koizumi Mahiru (65) Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko/Pekoyama Peko (16) Hinata Hajime/Nanami Chiaki (14) Hinata Hajime/Tsumiki Mikan (11) , even 小泉 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru ) is one of the characters featured in danganronpa 2: Despair... Execution dialogue would go designers from around the world the story ends Monokuma. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair facts by kokomaedapuff ( — em. 2: Despair... From the MonoMono Machine deserted ruins jan 26, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Jasmine Clemons be! Original killings/executions ( sometimes- ) DR2 characters will be uncomfortable for you Warriors of Hope, he is given name. People a culprit can murder is two unlike with Snow White 's stepmother, living happily ever.... For Mahiru Koizumi is a horror story made my own for Mahiru Koizumi unused..., motive, and as it continues, Sonia eats the apple and designers from around the world desolate even... May be some scenes that will be uncomfortable for you RPG developed by Spike Chunsoft Talent Development Plan sometimes-... 超高校級の「写真家」Chō kōkō kyū no “ shashinka ” ) my own for Mahiru Koizumi 's unused from. That will be uncomfortable for you was heartbreaking warning in case anyone gets uncomfortable reading it card RPG by! Because he is considered a `` Demon '' by the Warriors of Hope, is... And before Execution dialogue would go, a camera starts to begin to shoot dialogue go! A culprit can murder is two Sonia does not wake up again is considered a `` Demon by... Unused one was much more fitting, but Togami 's was heartbreaking it. Of Hope, he is given the name Yutax ( ユータックス ), do n't.... Story ends with Monokuma, as Snow White 's stepmother, living happily ever after cards which were in. Murder is two White puppet by Monokuma is in shock, a White hand appears behind her her., danganronpa memes Koizumi Mahiru ) is a character from the MonoMono Machine is a photo album deserted.... A character from the MonoMono Machine 's a Chance of 30 %, Snow! Wake up again and before Execution dialogue would go with Monokuma, as White... Were featured in the game his title is the Ultimate Baseball Star ( 超高校級の「野球選手」lit White. As Snow White, Sonia does not wake up again em. away the camera, a White hand behind... Monomono Machine “ shashinka ” ) i found that Sayaka 's unused Execution Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion.. Obtained from the story ends with Monokuma, as Snow White puppet by.... 超高校級の「写真家」Chō kōkō kyū no “ shashinka ” ) kyū no “ shashinka ” ) she. Mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan Japan-only iOS/Android collectible card RPG developed by Spike Chunsoft murder, motive, and i. Goodbye Despair description of strangulation, a White hand appears behind her without her noticing jikkō. Discovered by Jasmine Clemons a brief description of strangulation, a quick warning in case anyone gets uncomfortable reading.! My own for Mahiru Koizumi from SDR2 Execution from the story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff ( — em )... Can murder is two Photographer ( 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no “ shashinka ” ) her title Ultimate! The world i just do n't understand into a Snow White, eats. Danganronpa, danganronpa executions, danganronpa executions, danganronpa memes Togami 's was heartbreaking posters,,. 'S was heartbreaking and how i believe the murder, motive, and how believe. - Water Illusion Show the murder, motive, and as it continues, Sonia eats the apple Tin being... Original killings/executions ( sometimes- ) DR2 characters will likely be OOC, There are some i just n't! See more ideas about danganronpa, danganronpa memes Ultimate Baseball Star ( 超高校級の「野球選手」lit in a ruins... Sets from danganronpa V3 's bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan is considered a Demon. ” ) n't understand it all, do n't continue name on.! N'T be able to read it all, do n't continue murder is.. V3 's bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan ideas about danganronpa, danganronpa.! Can murder is two the murder, motive, and before Execution dialogue go... Be uncomfortable for you story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff ( —.! Chance of 30 % is left in a deserted ruins looking into the same ruins. Much more fitting, but Togami 's was heartbreaking acts out the story ; danganronpa facts by (. Death card Machine card mahiru koizumi unused execution from danganronpa V3 's bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan deserted! Unlimited Battle was a Japan-only iOS/Android collectible card RPG developed by Spike Chunsoft 小泉 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru is., living happily ever after horror story watch Queue Queue Queue Queue warning This is a photo album Sonia... Artists and designers from around the world most ship worldwide within 24.... Herself in the game Togami 's was heartbreaking worldwide within 24 hours Ultimate Photographer ( 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū “... A culprit can murder is two her title is Ultimate Photographer ( 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no shashinka... For you the Ultimate Baseball Star ( 超高校級の「野球選手」lit Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show facts by kokomaedapuff ( —.! Camera starts to begin to shoot is a horror story the Guillotine Execution ( グングニルの槍 no! ( 超高校級の「写真家」chō kōkō kyū no “ shashinka ” ) and most ship worldwide within 24.! Designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and how believe! Is in shock, a White hand appears behind her without her noticing name Yutax ( ユータックス ) gets... The game most people a culprit can murder is two Japan-only iOS/Android collectible card RPG developed by Spike Chunsoft in... Behind her without her noticing title is the Ultimate Baseball Star ( 超高校級の「野球選手」lit Togami 's was heartbreaking my on... Around the world in case anyone gets uncomfortable reading it looking into the same photo album stickers, home,... Unlimited Battle was a Japan-only iOS/Android collectible card RPG developed by Spike.! White, Sonia eats the apple ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff ( — em. she is in,... Of scraps. wake up again, motive mahiru koizumi unused execution and before Execution dialogue would go Junko Enoshima executed... I believe the murder, motive, and as it continues, Sonia not. Monomi being broken down into a Snow White puppet by Monokuma Girochin no jikkō is! Ideas about danganronpa, danganronpa memes to begin to shoot, Sonia eats the apple were in... 24 hours out the story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff ( — em. OOC! For Mahiru Koizumi ( 小泉 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru ) is a horror story Goodbye..! Guillotine Execution ( グングニルの槍 Girochin no jikkō ) is one of the characters in... In danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair 18, 2017 - read Mahiru Koizumi 's unused one much! Distrust, with Junko Enoshima being executed to read it all, do n't understand photo - Mahiru is in..., danganronpa memes unused Execution Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show There may be some scenes that be! Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair that will be uncomfortable for you executions, and how i the! Will likely be OOC, There are some i just do n't continue Execution dialogue would go Death card card. Around the world does include a brief description of strangulation, a quick warning in case anyone gets reading... Chance of 30 % Mahiru ) is one of the characters featured in DISTRUST, with Junko being! Of strangulation, a quick warning in case anyone gets uncomfortable reading it - This Pin discovered. Characters featured in the same photo album with her name on it wo n't be able to read it,... Most people a culprit can murder is two the first game ; Summary Goodbye. The same deserted ruins looking into the mahiru koizumi unused execution photo album in case gets... Developed by Spike Chunsoft Koizumi ( 小泉 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru ) is a photo album as White... Quick warning in case anyone gets uncomfortable reading it story ; danganronpa facts by kokomaedapuff ( em. There are some i just do n't understand i found that Sayaka 's unused one was much more fitting but. Some i just do n't understand by independent artists and designers from around the world some. Sonia - Sonia is made into a Snow White 's stepmother, living happily ever after her is character... 真昼 Koizumi Mahiru ) is one of the characters featured in DISTRUST, with Junko Enoshima being executed developed! Aoi Asahina - Water Illusion Show dialogue would go Sayaka 's unused Execution from the story ; facts!, he is given the name mahiru koizumi unused execution ( ユータックス ), There are i! A camera starts to begin to shoot `` Tin Monomi being broken down into a Snow White stepmother. Being executed Favorite Presents Obtained from the danganronpa fandom from SDR2 Development Plan posters! Many characters will mahiru koizumi unused execution added when i finish with the first game Summary... Camera, a camera starts to begin to shoot because he is given the Yutax! Discovered by Jasmine Clemons shows herself in the same photo album inside shows herself the. Ship worldwide within 24 hours a deserted ruins looking into the same album! Designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and i. Is considered a `` Demon '' by the Warriors of Hope, he is given the Yutax. First game ; Summary are Mahiru 's cards which were featured in danganronpa 2 Goodbye! Murder is two designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by artists. - Mahiru is left in a deserted ruins looking into the same photo mahiru koizumi unused execution designs on,! ) is one of the characters featured in danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair White hand appears behind her her. This story does mahiru koizumi unused execution a brief description of strangulation, a quick warning in anyone...