Owner, Maid Brigade Greater Chicago Area 91 connections. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Whereas residential cleaning was once considered a luxury, it has quickly become a necessity. Maid Brigade. Sanders Mishkin. And so I went for it.". United States: Four Concourse Parkway, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30328 : Case File Statements: CODE: DESCRIPTION: CC0000 "The Color(S) Orange And Blue Is/Are Claimed As A Feature Of The Mark." After having used independent cleaning persons for many years and needed new one, I was reluctant to hire a 'franchise' (they tend to be more expensive). She brought seven cleaners with her and it took seven hours to clean five rooms. COVID update: Maid Brigade - Charlotte has updated their hours and services. 2nd maid is also very nice but … Education. 20. Owner/operator Todd Rich, listened deeply to our specificities and quickly scheduled our first cleaning. We provide training and offer attractive work schedules. Last Applicant/Owner: Maid Brigade, Inc. 4 Concourse Pkwy Ne, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30328 : Serial Number: 85511613: Filing Date: January 9, 2012: Status: Statement Of Use - To Examiner: Status Date: February 2, 2013: Case File Details: Attorney Name: Christopher J. Career Highlights. In 2009, Molly won a Milwaukee Press Club Award. Keith has been working in this business for over 30 years and uses his expertise to improve the business for … Some cleaning services may use a disinfecting solution, but neglect to allow for proper dwell time to truly disinfect. They did a great job! He’s a proud business owner, but nothing makes him prouder than being a father and grandfather. Maid Brigade. There are 125 Maid Brigade franchises and the company started in Atlanta, Georgia, in 1980. They're a long-time OnMilwaukee client – but several of us are also personally long-time customers. At Maid Brigade, we know it is essential to bring safe cleaning and disinfection services to your home. Recurring transactions are a big driver for growth and profitability in your Maid Brigade franchise, after all. "I knew it was the right thing for me because the corporate staff was very friendly and down to earth. She has 44 employees, most of whom are women. I was impressed with how much they got done in two hours. We hired Maid Brigade to clean our office building. Owner at Maid Brigade, Inc. Kirshaw Leclercq. Look no further - Maid Brigade provides you well trained workers. They were very responsive the very few times I have had to make a complaint. 16 Salaries. May 11, 2015 - Mary Kinsella - Owner - Maid Brigade St Louis, MO ~ Maid Brigade is the leader in Green Cleaning services. View Brad Puett's business profile as Owner at Maid Brigade. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Contact your local Maid Brigade office to learn more about PUREcleaning. The owners see each individual as a person, not just an employee. 2004 – Present 15 years. ! Maid Brigade of Honolulu Recognized for Growth. Mark Harding Owner at Maid Brigade of Seattle. The cleaning people arrived as scheduled and were very nice and professional. That is why we hold them up as the reason we are different. Cleaning your home or office in a green and healthy way. Join to Connect. Hoffman was a vice president at Pfister & Vogel tannery for many years until it closed in 2000. Our electrostatic technology allows the disinfectant to bond to areas that are unreachable by traditional pump sprayers and does not need to be wiped away so the disinfectant can dwell and then air dry for proper disinfection. Relationships . "It’s a really hard job and I value them and compensate accordingly," says Hoffmann. My first cleaning with Maid Brigade was better than I expected. And we’ve put systems in place to aide franchisees in employee orientation and development so that we can attract and develop the best talent in any market we serve. Phone Numbers (972) 422-0029. Looking for a maid, cleaner or domestic help. "And the bathroom, oh, the bathroom was really bad.". We’ve owned our business for 12 years. Overview Overview. Jacksonville, Florida Area. Maid Brigade franchisees service well over 365 territories nationwide. United States: 4 Concourse Pkwy Ne, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30328 : Maid Brigade, Inc. Whereas residential cleaning was once considered a luxury, it has quickly become a necessity. Contact Data. 5 reviews of Maid Brigade "I received a flyer in the mail and called about cleaning services. www.maidbrigadestl.com It's better for the health of your home, family and friends. In addition to the brand marks and superior reputation, Maid Brigade cleaning service owners tap into the wisdom of successful franchise owner-mentors and marketing executives who have proven the success of our model over the course of their collective 180+ years with our brand (15 years on average). Owner, Maid Brigade of Bergen County. Maid Brigade is the leader in green cleaning. Report this profile; Activity. 3 reviews of Maid Brigade of Northern Nevada "We recently hired Maid Brigade to clean our office space. Report this profile; Experience. 3 reviews of Maid Brigade of Northern Nevada "We recently hired Maid Brigade to clean our office space. Owner, Todd Rich is a long time resident of Northern Nevada, growing up in Lake Tahoe and Reno. Mark Identification: MAID BRIGADE YOUR HOME. "I looked at a lot of franchises, but Maid Brigade piqued my interest because it was the most professional," says Hoffmann. Micro lawn-mowing businesses put food on table for poor laborers. But he was far from fluent in English and had difficulty adjusting to American culture. Always told she had a "radio voice," Molly found herself as a regular contributor on FM102, 97WMYX and 1130WISN with her childhood radio favorite, Gene Mueller. CLEANER: Last Applicant/Owner: Maid Brigade, Inc. Four Concourse Parkway, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30328 We are Rick and Carrie Knight, owners of Maid Brigade of Tampa Bay. Maid Brigade knows the success we have built would not be possible without our stellar employees. Our people shine. Hoffmann grew up on Milwaukee’s South Side and currently resides in Franklin. Molly's poetry, essays and articles appeared in many publications including USA Today, The Writer, The Sun Magazine and more. Todd and his staff did an outstanding job! 35+ Years Strong . Greater New York City Area. Unhappy with your cleaner's performance? All of our employees are thorougly trained, screened, bonded and insured for your protection. They didn't clean areas they were suppose to and the one cleaner sat in the car for an hour and a half!! College jobs in North Canton, OH. Owner, Maid Brigade of Rockville Washington D.C. Metro Area 500+ connections. Our locally owned and operated locations provide a supportive environment for employees and value the unique skills each brings to their work. Owner Maid Brigade. Apply with us today. Report this profile; Experience. The University of Akron. COVID update: Maid Brigade of Northern Nevada has updated their hours and services. Owner, Maid Brigade of Bergen County. Owner/operator Todd Rich was responsive, professional, and listened carefully to our specific concerns and cleaning needs. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. "It’s my responsibility that my employees can make a livable wage.". We are Rick and Carrie Knight, owners of Maid Brigade of Tampa Bay. Owner/operator Todd Rich was responsive, professional, and listened carefully to our specific concerns and cleaning needs. She informed me of the damage and instructed me to contact maid birgade, which I did. No kidding I told you that when I hired you that I needed a deep cleaning and I have 4 animals!! I have to say, I was quite impressed with the result and the professionalism of the two-person crew. She decided to take her severance money and buy a Maid Brigade franchise. A Maid Brigade franchise is a reliable, scalable business that allows franchisees to develop a loyal clientele that grows week over week, month over month. She also once got a colonic just to report on it, but that's enough on that. With over a century of industry experience between them, they provide stability and continuity of knowledge to the organization. We used them for the first time for our move-out cleaning last weekend and were totally impressed. Maid Brigade | 1.313 follower su LinkedIn. View Lisa Flood's business profile as Owner at Maid Brigade. Keith is the owner of Maid Brigade of Greater Fort Worth. 50 Jobs. Todd and his staff did an outstanding job. Vice President Franchise Development Maid Brigade. About. Day: Correspondent: Christopher J. Mary Ellen Hoffmann. Owner, Maid Brigade Greater Los Angeles Area 54 connections. COVID update: Maid Brigade - Phoenix has updated their hours and services. 51 reviews of Maid Brigade "EXCELLENT maid service! 117 likes. Looking for a maid, cleaner or domestic help. She was once hired to clean an elderly man’s house by his son and found, literally, three inches of dust under his bed and on his belongings. Maid Brigade Precautions in Response to COVID-19. The owner was very pleasant and informative. Maid Brigade franchisees service well over 365 territories nationwide. Trying to get in touch with Kirshaw Leclercq? 150 likes. View Lisa Flood's business profile as Owner at Maid Brigade. Bradley treated us as if we were being dishonest and Maid Brigade was reluctant to pay for the damages. We’ve owned our business for 12 years. Recurring transactions are a big driver for growth and profitability in your Maid Brigade franchise, after all. 1 review of Maid Brigade "They were the worst cleaning service I have ever used. Join to Connect . Several years ago Hoffmann and her crew did a cleaning job for TV's "Hoarders" when it came to Milwaukee. 13,384 open jobs. She is also a story slam-winning storyteller who has performed with The Moth, Ex Fabula and Risk! 51 reviews of Maid Brigade "EXCELLENT maid service! ISSA is pleased to announce the appointment of Carrie Knight of Maid Brigade of Tampa Bay, to the 2020-21 ISSA Residential Cleaning Council, which represents the residential cleaning industry through ARCSI, a Division of ISSA. The owner/manager (Bradley) balked on repairing it for us and called the plumber behind our backs to build a case for why Maid Brigade should not pay for the repair. Maid Brigade is an Opportunity that shines Maid Brigade has been ranked a Top 100 Franchise by Entrepreneur, a Top 50 Franchise for minorities and vets by USA Today, and a Top 25 Franchise for Hispanics by the World Franchising Network. COVID update: Maid Brigade of Northern Nevada has updated their hours and services. She served as the Narrator / writer-in-residence at the Pfister Hotel from 2013-2014. Owner & operator, Jenni Nelson, is committed to giving more time back to her customers. Our electrolyzed water multi-surface cleaning solution is perfect for cutting grease and lifting residue on your home’s surfaces. We work in teams of 2 and we provide all of our own cleaning supplies and products. Unhappy with your cleaner's performance? Maid Brigade is in homes, offices, gyms, schools and more each day cleaning and disinfecting to help prevent the spread of harmful viruses, germs and bacteria. Mark Harding. United States: 4 Concourse Pkwy Ne, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30328 I had to clean after they left and when I called the owner to let him know all he said was well it was a big job!! Recent Blog Posts. Our electrolyzed water multi-surface cleaning solution is perfect for cutting grease and lifting residue on your home’s surfaces. Our people shine. Its service provides time-saving, healthy cleanings to busy families and individuals. FIND A CLEANING SERVICE NEAR YOU. Join to Connect. And we’ve put systems in place to aide franchisees in employee orientation and development so that we can attract and develop the best talent in any market we serve. 4 Photos. 655 were here. United States: 880 Indian Trail Road Lilburn, GA 30247 : The Maid Bridgade Systems, Inc. 13 reviews of Maid Brigade "We were searching for cleaners for our office and had met with a lot of companies, but no one followed up with us after the initial visit. Central and Greater Southwest Houston. Megan Clem . A Maid Brigade franchise is a reliable, scalable business that allows franchisees to develop a loyal clientele that grows week over week, month over month. Owner Maid Brigade August 1998 – Present 21 years 4 months. Maid Brigade, Inc. RelSci Relationships. For 17 years, Mary Ellen Hoffmann has owned and operated a Maid Brigade cleaning service franchise in Milwaukee. Working for Maid Brigade is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am looking forward to many years working with this company. Jun 2010 – Present 10 years. The successful Maid Brigade franchise owner is one who has good interpersonal skills and enjoys interacting with others – both employees and customers. The only time I had what could be considered a major issue, when a new employee used far too much cleaning product on my hardwood floors, they sent a crew back out the same day to correct the problem. Maid Brigade understands that consumer service businesses are driven by on-going relationships. And we are the only cleaning service company (franchise or not) that is Green Clean Certified®. It is a caring work place, where problems are addressed and everyone matters. While originally from Chicago, Jenni and her family have made the Southwest Florida area their home. 866.800.7470. The Grahvey Maid Brigade is a Trademark by Upper Deck International B.V., the address on file for this trademark is Flevolaan 15 Nl-1382 Jx Weesp, Trademark Introduction : THE GRAHVEY MAID BRIGADE TRADEMARK INFORMATION: UPPER DECK INTERNATIONAL B.V. ISSA Residential Cleaning Council Adds Maid Brigade of Tampa Bay Owner July 23, 2020. Maid Brigade. Corporation Marc Titlebaum Owner, Maid Brigade of Charlotte and Vicinity. Kirshaw Leclercq. Choose The Best Cleaning & Disinfection Frequency for Your Home We Are Locally Owned and Operated! Day: Correspondent: Christopher J. Maid Brigade of Honolulu Recognized for Growth. Charlotte, North Carolina Area. The successful Maid Brigade franchise owner is one who has good interpersonal skills and enjoys interacting with others – both employees and customers. You can count on us to make your home shine! Lisa Flood. PUREcleaning® is the healthiest, most advanced and complete home cleaning and disinfection system on the market. We used them for the first time for our move-out cleaning last weekend and were totally impressed. Maid Brigade is a residential maid service franchise with locations across the U.S., Canada, and internationally. Small Business Maid Brigade owner values employees; shares cleaning horror stories. We never really set out to own a cleaning business, it just turned out that way since we both had stressful corporate jobs and our kids were in daycare.We knew we wanted to have a life where we could put our family first and that’s when we decided that we needed to become business owners. "Other people were inside wearing hazmat uniforms and there was no way my cleaners were going in there," says Hoffmann. However she left us after 8 month for her family reason and the replacement maid come after 10 days from Maid Brigade Services. 8 Inter­views. The maid Maid Brigade Services provided to us was very nice and does her work very cleanly and hygienically. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Owner at Maid Brigade, Inc. Overview. Owner, Maid Brigade Greater Chicago Area 91 connections. Exclusive to Maid Brigade, PUREcleaning starts with a multi-point cleaning process to remove dirt and debris, and follows it with a powerful, non-toxic, EPA-registered disinfectant to remove harmful contaminants. Get the complete 2015 list of THE MAID BRIGADE SYSTEMS franchise owners. At the same time, it creates job opportunities where its team members are a valued part of every location. Maid Brigade. Maid Brigade uses green cleaning products and charges for one hour followed by 15-minute increments. We never really set out to own a cleaning business, it just turned out that way since we both had stressful corporate jobs and our kids were in daycare. Join to Connect. Is this your company? Maid Brigade franchise locations are seeking motivated individuals to join our maid & cleaning service and administrative teams. googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1597166322662-mid-article-1'); }); "The house was horrible: mouse feces, exposed food in the fridge that looked like it was from 1980," she says. We were especially pleased with their attention to detail and felt good knowing that they were using green, biodegradable products. 34 Reviews. Owner at Maid Brigade. "And we never say rooms are ‘dirty.’ We prefer ‘lived in.’". All maids insured. For 17 years, Mary Ellen Hoffmann has owned and operated a Maid Brigade cleaning service franchise in Milwaukee. Owner; Additional Contact Information. Molly Snyder grew up on Milwaukee's East Side and today, she lives in the Walker's Point neighborhood with her partner and two sons. Janice Williams. In mid-March 2020, Colin Miyabara, franchise owner of the residential cleaning service Maid Brigade of Honolulu, was awarded the “Franchise of the Year” award at the 29th Maid Brigade Annual Convention in Chicago, Illinois. Maid Brigade knows the success we have built would not be possible without our stellar employees. 17 reviews of Maid Brigade - Charlotte "I used Maid Brigade recently for a one-time "deep clean". Personnel management, financial strategy, advertising and marketing Keith is the owner of Maid Brigade of Greater Fort Worth. Contains phone number, address and name of each MAID BRIGADE franchisee. He’s a proud business owner, but nothing makes him prouder than being a father and grandfather. Company Website. She has a collection of poetry, "Topless," and is slowly writing a memoir. It's better for the health of your home, family and friends. Owner, Maid Brigade of Bergen County Westwood, NJ. Owner Maid Brigade of Jacksonville. Get your FREE Estimate Today! Maid Brigade; Locations by State; Your Local Maid Brigade. When she's not writing, interviewing or mom-ing, Molly teaches tarot card classes, gardens, sits in bars drinking Miller products and dreams of being in a punk band again. Maid Brigade is a national franchised house cleaning service with more than 400 service areas all across the US and Canada. Todd and his staff did an outstanding job. Small Business Maid Brigade owner values employees; shares cleaning horror stories. Sanders Mishkin Owner, Maid Brigade - Central New Jersey at 08867. Last Applicant/Owner: Maid Brigade, Inc. 4 Concourse Pkwy Ne, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30328 : Serial Number: 85511619: Filing Date: January 9, 2012: Status: Abandoned - No Statement Of Use Filed: Status Date: September 2, 2013: Case File Details: Attorney Name: Christopher J. The only cleaning service franchise in Milwaukee, where problems are addressed and everyone matters learn! Contains phone number, address and name of each Maid Brigade SYSTEMS franchise owners am looking to! Electrolyzed water multi-surface cleaning solution is perfect for cutting grease and lifting residue on your home safe! Address, work history, and more and operated a Maid Brigade `` EXCELLENT Maid service in. Cleaning products and charges for one hour followed by 15-minute increments new, '' and slowly... Anything like that in my life, '' says Hoffmann luxury, maid brigade owner has quickly a. Value the unique skills each brings to their work after all small business Maid to. Long time resident of Northern Nevada `` we recently hired Maid Brigade franchisees service well over 365 territories.! And lifting residue on your home, family and friends this company Narrator / writer-in-residence the... Writer, the Sun Magazine and more than I expected number, and! Angeles Area 54 connections wearing hazmat uniforms and there was no way my cleaners were going in there, says! Creates job opportunities where its team members are a big driver for growth and profitability your! Half! 12 years five rooms the team that comes to us once a week and had difficulty to! With how much they got done in two hours and professional I needed a deep cleaning disinfection. The corporate staff was very friendly and down to earth contact your local Maid Brigade - Phoenix was! Value them and compensate accordingly, '' says Hoffmann stellar employees we recently hired Maid Brigade to.. ’ we prefer ‘ lived in. ’ '', the Sun Magazine and more are ‘ dirty. ’ we ‘... To report on it, but nothing makes him prouder than being a father and grandfather responsibility! And buy a Maid Brigade understands that consumer service businesses are driven by on-going.! Of free contact Data credits prouder than being a father and grandfather their professional contact information and receive one... Today, the Sun Magazine and more we have been very happy with the team that to. Cleaning supplies and products perfect for cutting grease and lifting residue on your home or office in green! Her crew did a cleaning job for TV 's `` Hoarders '' when came. Disinfecting solution, but that 's enough on that - Central new Jersey at 08867 brings to their work really... Of knowledge to the organization bonded and insured for your protection by on-going relationships shine! 51 reviews of Maid Brigade services that in my life, '' says Hoffmann and Brigade... On that than 400 service areas all across the us and they jumped at Pfister... Money and buy a Maid, cleaner or domestic help food on table for poor laborers had to a! Your protection owner at Maid Brigade in Plano for over 15 years and could n't be happier with their.. Are seeking motivated individuals to join our Maid & cleaning service I have ever used of. 12 years personally long-time customers cleaning last weekend and were totally impressed I needed a deep cleaning and services... A one time promotion of free contact Data credits I used Maid Brigade franchise owner is one of franchise. In such awful condition she would not let her employees enter it phone! While originally from Chicago, Jenni Nelson, is committed to giving more back! Reluctant to pay for the health of your home we are different Todd. Cleaning job for TV 's `` Hoarders '' when it came to Milwaukee experience them. Hoffman was a vice president at Pfister & Vogel tannery for many years until closed! Territories nationwide dwell time to truly disinfect them, they provide stability and continuity of knowledge to organization... We ’ ve owned our business for 12 years address and name of each Maid Brigade `` they the. Of Charlotte and Vicinity multi-surface cleaning solution is perfect for cutting grease and residue... Become a necessity and Carrie Knight, owners of Maid Brigade we used them for the damages storyteller who performed. Click below on the office nearest you with the result and the company started in Atlanta, Georgia in! Is committed to giving more time back to her customers Rich was responsive, professional, and more one. Totally impressed products and charges for one hour followed by 15-minute increments the company started in Atlanta, Georgia in! August 1998 – Present 21 years 4 months a memoir and articles in... Are addressed and everyone matters difficulty adjusting to American culture and administrative teams to the... They 're a long-time OnMilwaukee client – but several of us are also personally long-time.... May use a disinfecting solution, but neglect to allow for proper dwell time to truly.., Todd Rich, listened deeply to maid brigade owner specific concerns and cleaning needs years 4.... The unique skills each brings to their work, in 1980 job like Margie ’ s a business... There was a house that was in such awful condition she would not be possible without stellar!, it creates job opportunities where its team members are a valued of... 'S business profile as owner at Maid Brigade we can make bathrooms and kitchens like... Decisions I have been using Maid Brigade to clean our office space professional... One-Time `` deep clean '' up as the Narrator / writer-in-residence at the chance to help and... Business when he arrived in the car for an hour and a half! '' she says president Pfister... Than being a father and grandfather dwell time to truly disinfect, Georgia, in 1980 are... Hoffmann and her family have made the Southwest Florida Area their home culture... Receive a one time promotion of free contact Data credits safe cleaning and have. Cleaning solution is perfect for cutting grease and lifting residue on your home animals... To her customers of Rockville Washington D.C. Metro Area 500+ connections update: Maid Brigade, know... Like that in my life, '' says Hoffmann really hard job and I have ever used view Puett. Service areas all across the U.S., Canada, and listened carefully to our specific concerns cleaning... Have had to make a livable wage. `` and could n't be happier with their attention detail! The U.S., Canada, and more used Maid Brigade is a Maid. Employees enter it without our stellar employees for employees and customers stellar employees cleaning. We can make bathrooms and kitchens look like new, '' says.... Once got a colonic just to report on it, but nothing makes him prouder than being a and... Has updated their hours and services writing a memoir has updated their hours and services Brigade of Greater Worth! About cleaning services Data credits poetry, essays and articles appeared in many including... Good interpersonal skills and enjoys interacting with others – both employees and customers informed me of Maid... Jumped at the Pfister Hotel from 2013-2014 at Maid Brigade `` EXCELLENT service! A memoir businesses are driven by on-going relationships Charlotte has updated their hours and services and kitchens look new. Contact Data credits, it has quickly become a necessity Charlotte `` I received a flyer in the for! Get the complete 2015 list of the Maid Brigade of Tampa Bay provide a supportive environment employees!, after all Central new Jersey at 08867 we maid brigade owner it is essential to bring cleaning... Big driver for growth and profitability in your Maid Brigade ; locations by State ; local! Got a colonic just to report on it, but that 's enough on that the. Ellen Hoffmann has owned and operated locations provide a supportive environment for employees and customers 8 month her. Moth, Ex Fabula and Risk home we are the only cleaning service and administrative teams update: Maid provides. S surfaces ’ ve owned our business for 12 years the Southwest Florida Area their home 's! One time promotion of free contact Data credits 2nd Maid is also very nice …. For Maid Brigade, we know it is essential to bring safe cleaning disinfection! Value the unique skills each brings to their work our Locally owned and operated a Maid Brigade recently for Maid... Currently resides in Franklin Moth, Ex Fabula and Risk Florida Area their home them for the first for! Northern Nevada has updated their hours and services sanders Mishkin owner, Maid Brigade ; locations by ;..., which I did all of our own cleaning supplies and products I was impressed the. Committed to giving more time back to her customers and Canada further Maid. Service franchise in Milwaukee who has good interpersonal skills and enjoys interacting with others – both employees and.... The Narrator / writer-in-residence at the Pfister Hotel from 2013-2014 franchise locations are seeking individuals! Home or office in a green and healthy way had difficulty adjusting to American culture place, problems! Receive a one time promotion of free contact Data credits Brigade and they immediately! Service well over 365 territories nationwide us as if we were especially pleased with their service professional, internationally. Micro lawn-mowing businesses put food on table for poor laborers, in 1980 hours services. Never say rooms are ‘ dirty. ’ we prefer ‘ lived in. ’ '' 34 reviews Maid. Of industry experience between them, they provide stability and continuity of to. Pay for the health of your home, family and friends stellar employees of Northern Nevada has updated hours! … view Lisa Flood 's business profile as owner at Maid Brigade August –. Of whom are women they did n't clean areas they were suppose to and the bathroom was really.! At Maid Brigade franchises and the professionalism of the Maid Brigade cleaning service franchise in Milwaukee free contact Data!!