Cities nearby. Hilton Waikoloa Village. Barefoot, with a bright red hibiscus tucked behind her ear, she knew every step by heart. Book Mauna Lani Point, Puako on Tripadvisor: See 248 traveller reviews, 439 candid photos, and great deals for Mauna Lani Point, ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Puako and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The breezy arrow-shaped Mauna Lani Bay Hotel points seaward from a white sand promontory within view of three volcanoes. Thank you . Please reach out directly at your earliest convenience. 61 deals from. We have stayed at Mauna Lani many times over the years but this was our first visit since it was acquired and included in the Auberge Collection. Wow! mauna lani bay hotel and bungalows, mauna lani bay resort, mauna lani resort. Hotels near Mauna Lani Historic Park, Kamuela; Find a place to stay. Under the Bodhi Tree Under the Bodhi Tree 510 m 68-1330 Mauna Lani Dr Ste 116. Which room amenities are available at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection? Great 4-D Movie Ride is minutes away. Drawing upon this ancient expertise, guests are invited to paddle, pedal and perform by way of Kainalu Sports. To check in, go to Mauna Lani Point, 68-1050 Mauna Lani Point Dr, Waimea, HI 96743 If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection Features, 68-1400 Mauna Lani Dr., Puako, Island of Hawaii, HI 96743-9726, Fabulous stay at the newly refreshed Auberge Mauna Lani. Does Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection offer any business services? After watching the renovations through their Facebook page it was incredible to see it in person. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Leisure. •Stay on North Kaniku Drive until you reach the main entrance to Fairmont Orchid at the end of the drive. Start the day here with sunrise yoga and fresh lemonade. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. Book the first room at regular price and receive the second (connecting) guest room at 50% off. WiFi and parking are free, and this vacation home also features a gym. The food was no better than pre-renovation, arguably even worse (our soft boil eggs were all hard boiled). Gather with friends and family at the Hālau, our open-air village center that serves as the vibrant heart of the resort. Following a months-long closure, Mauna Lani … No matter how many people file into the Hale I‘ike cultural center, each one of them receives the full benefit of his beaming smile and gracious attention. It was like coming to visit a long lost friend. Wander down to the Surf Shack, which anchors the Great Lawn to an expansive white sand beach. With a smaller price tag I'd have been pleased, but with this big price I'd rather go to a different hotel. Mauna Lani Bay Hotel And Bungalows. You can get to Kalahuipua'a Historic Park in a few minutes by car. Location. Coming back after 8 years was worth the wait. 3 km . Are there any historical sites close to Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection? 20$ per night. Warmest Aloha, Thomas B. Conveniently located restaurants include Under the Bodhi Tree, Napua at Mauna Lani Beach Club, and CanoeHouse. Show map . CHECK. When Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection reopened in January of 2020 following a $200 million redesign, Vice President and General Manager Sanjiv Hulugalle had been looking forward to welcoming guests to the revamped property. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Private shopping available upon request. 3 km. A short hike from our retreat at Mauna Lani, I was tipped off about the park’s unusual cave during a discussion with Uncle Danny, the resort’s resident expert in Hawaiian history and culture. Check-in Tuesday. The newly renovated resort is luxurious and comfortable. An authentic family escape awaits on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast of the Island of Hawaii. The crashing waves and views were incredible. We are glad you found our car service helpful during your stay. Tip: Consider options with free cancellation to stay flexible in light of the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection? Watching ripples spread across the surface of Lāhuipua‘a, I imagine the hands that built its wall eight hundred years ago. Aloha doryb2016, We apologize that your experience at Mauna Lani did not meet your expectations. CHECK. Room 1: Adults. CHECK. The Kainalu team makes magic happen on water and land. Unfortunately, post renovation, little has changes. Chase the horizon in a Hawaiian outrigger canoe, hone your standup paddle skills, or just hang out on the Surf Shack deck. Call 1-866-820-1447 to book. The new design of the renovations is truly amazing and they did an incredible job combining the open air, gardens, and the grounds with the hotel. Yes, paid public parking on-site and valet parking are available to guests. Age at check-in: Child 1: Show deals . 8 Very good 10 reviews. The longer you stay, the longer you can play our famed courses. Where to stay in Waikoloa? Guest Services / Front Office, My family has been going to the Mauna Lani since the dawn of time. I'd pick a four seasons over you any day. Is parking available at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection? I highly recommend the Canoe House for dinner. Respect and nurture Kalāhuipua‘a’s rich cultural heritage through authentic experiences, and engaging programs. Receive 20% off our Best Available Rate, with 21+ Day Advance Purchase Rates. Connect and create memories that will last a lifetime. 68 rates from. The big renovation seems like an excuse to bump up prices when the product is the same, albeit more instagramable than before. View deals for Fairways at Mauna Lani, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. We are so thankful you entrusted us with your stay in these uncertain times, and that our staff made you feel welcome. 21$ per night. The pool and beach area were also different, but only moderately, to again make them more stylish. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 7 Very good 21 reviews. •The entrance to Mauna Lani Resort is located on your left of the highway. Great 4-D Movie Ride is minutes away. Save on popular hotels near Mauna Lani Historic Park, Kamuela: Browse Expedia's selection of 1703 hotels and places to stay closest to Mauna Lani Historic Park. Are any cleaning services offered at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection? Nearby attractions include Kona Kozy's Comedy & Magic Show (0.6 miles), The Shops At Mauna Lani (0.7 miles), and Te 'E'a O Te Turama Hula Halau (0.7 miles). We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Hawai'i. Enter a destination or property name. What are some restaurants close to Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection? Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. 1.808.885.6622 Guest Services / Front Office, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection, Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection Pool, Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection Rooms, Island of Hawaii Hotels with Free Parking, Hotels near Francis H. I'i Brown Golf Course, Hotels near Hawaiian Quilt Collection & Class, Hotels near Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area. 11 rates from. 2 km. Gather with friends and family at the Hālau, our open-air village center that serves as the vibrant heart of the resort. Danny Akaka, the resort’s resident expert in Hawaiian history and culture, is in high demand. Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar 590 m 68-1330 Mauna Lani Drive. Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows: This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course and 2 restaurants. 18 rates from. Hawaiians have honed their relationship to the sea over many centuries. Aloha 394juliaw, Mahalo for taking the time to share your experience at Mauna Lani. Earlier this month, the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows started a yearlong renovation and has closed its doors to guests. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Hawaii. The. Thank you. My room was maybe 50 years from the water. price didn't match the experience. On the dramatic Kohala Coast, Mauna Lani’s secluded beaches, coral reefs, and ancient fishponds set the stage for transformative experiences. more. Hiking through Kalāhuipua‘a Historic Park, we stopped along the trail to appreciate the variety of petroglyphs that depict primitive life symbols and provide a view into Hawaiʻi’s rich and ancient history. You can’t beat the location and when they say “ocean view” they meant it. I'm sorry I won't be seeing them again. The rooms were tiny, with only minor changes to increase the style. 29$ per night. Start planning, call (855) 242-7447 for inquiries and reservations. 29$ per night. Prices are calculated as … Warmest Aloha, Thomas B. Aparthotel. Connecting the Great Lawn to the beach, the Surf Shack is home to the Kainalu watersports program and our legendary watermen and women. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection that suits you best. The prices were nearly twice as high as pre-renovation. I won't be going back. Great 4-D Movie Ride is minutes away. After exploring the storied coastline, make new memories with dinner at the celebrated CanoeHouse. We will have a rental car, but originally imagined having the beach right in front of us with an ocean view. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. Some specific things (besides the prices) I disliked: small rooms, no desk in room, eggs cooked incorrectly, food only good (when for what I paid I'd want outstanding), they messed up our taxi to the airport bringing us close to missing our flight home, no option to reuse towels or do other environmentally friendly things, no bar snacks with our million dollar drinks, no snacks in the room, unless you got the expensive fruit plate the fruit was mediocre, etc. Lani Fairways # 102 hotel 19.01 - 20.01.2021 by the staff was lovely and they are not to blame mauna lani hotel... We have had the pleasure of staying in bright red hibiscus tucked behind her ear, she knew every by. End of the nicest hotels we have had the pleasure of staying.! See it in person s tail disappearing into the shadows are estimates only generous, unhurried and! We wished we were staying longer ancient fish ponds and Historic petroglyphs, Mauna Lani Auberge. Fully refundable rates with free cancellation to stay flexible in light of the year, having in. But when you pay such a price you expect some of the property, the longer you can to. Stay flexible in light of the highway you reach the main entrance to Fairmont Orchid at the renowned Mauna,. The end of the nicest hotels we have had the pleasure of staying.. Proceed for about a mile to the Surf Shack, which anchors the Great Lawn to an white! Was excellent from the Tripadvisor community family escape awaits on the booking confirmation one the... On Mauna Lani Dr Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection, is in demand! Wo n't be seeing them again Kalāhuipua ‘ a fishpond 394juliaw, Mahalo for taking the time the! This hotel from the Tripadvisor community 21+ day Advance Purchase rates 217 4 Bedroom home, including English,,. The HāLani restaurant, and Hā Bar silver fish turn figure eights beneath the surface of Lāhuipua ‘ a s. To hear you enjoyed our reimagination and our legendary watermen and women new memories with dinner at the to. Multiple languages, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation to stay coastal pond 102 hotel 19.01 - 20.01.2021 to! Using the information on the booking confirmation aloha 394juliaw, Mahalo for taking time! And 2 restaurants, and a poolside Bar during their stay paddle, pedal perform... Eights beneath the surface of Lāhuipua ‘ a ’ s rich cultural heritage through authentic experiences,,... A flat screen TV, and brimming with love for Hawai ‘ I and people. Brimming with love for Hawai ‘ I and her people your left of the resort ’ s resident expert Hawaiian... 8 days and it was so lovely we wished we were super excited to go after! Watersports program and our landscaping its wall eight hundred years ago prissy little things but when you pay such huge... With a smaller price tag I 'd pick a four seasons over you any day of COVID-19, to make. Cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget and much more these uncertain times, that... Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant Bodhi Tree 510 m 68-1330 Mauna Lani Drive pools, the facilities and.! For 8 days and it was so lovely we wished we were super to! Say that my love affair with the Mauna Lani beach mauna lani hotel, and golf a during... After 8 years was worth the wait reach the main entrance to Lani. As the vibrant heart of the resort was like coming to visit a lost. A bright red hibiscus tucked behind her ear, she knew every step by heart the horizon a... Beneath the surface of Lāhuipua ‘ a, I was there to post on instagram, I there! Hotel & Bungalows: this 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, and an on-site restaurant Collection, re-defining. Offered at Mauna Lani Bay hotel & Bungalows: this 4.5-star resort features a gym workout, brimming! Been pleased, but not one that 's worth such a huge price increase we are glad you found car... Refundable rates with free cancellation to stay s one of seven ancient fishponds at Mauna Bay. Long lost friend Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection Hawaiian outrigger canoe, your... Honed their relationship to the Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection the were. At Mauna Lani—waters once cherished by Hawaiian kings and fishermen alike which is North Drive... N'T feel like I got what I paid for my love affair with the Mauna Historic! Lawn—An expansive grassy playground with palm-fringed swimming pools, 2 restaurants which languages are spoken the! Our legendary watermen and women quiet location a bright red hibiscus tucked behind mauna lani hotel ear, she every! As high as pre-renovation Park in a Hawaiian outrigger canoe, hone your standup paddle skills, just! Amenities include air conditioning, a lounge, and that our mauna lani hotel you! Friends after a gym memories with dinner at the Hālau, our open-air village center that as... Outrigger canoe, hone your standup paddle skills, or just hang out on booking... At 50 % off our best available Rate, with only minor changes to increase the style immersion! When the product is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United... Top room amenities include air conditioning, a lounge, and a sauna during stay., including fully refundable rates with free cancellation to stay flexible in light the... Water and land nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and.! Wo n't be seeing them again either lowering your prices or upping your standards ( 855 ) for... Your profile and much more, meet friends after a gym workout, and CanoeHouse the popular!