endobj maza nachos. Subtotal $0.00. �j China Wok - 3375 # C, 900 W Cooksey Dr, Thomasville. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Please contact the restaurant directly. About Zomato. Best restaurants in Thomasville, NC. 4� Our chefs prepare all of your favorite dishes made with the freshest ingredients. ge� TGZ��q��$� ��/�p�_J��u[-*, KN; ��[t������K ����~�~F$� Get your order delivered or pick it up. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Delivery & Pickup Options - 21 reviews of Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant "I always enjoy eating at mazatlan.. Food is very good.. My favorite is the "New Mexican Chicken" .. Basically ACP with mushrooms and onions.. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. >> Sweet & Sour Pork Special Combo Plate, C 20. 0(�K% Three Tacos (GF) Three Enchiladas* (GF) One Taco & Two Enchiladas* (GF) Enchilada*, Taco & Tostada (GF) Enchilada*, Tamale & Taco (GF) Enchilada* & Beef Burrito . Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant  Add to Favorites (336) 475-1034. 336-475-1036 . Map of Mazatlan - Also see restaurants near Mazatlan and other restaurants in Thomasville, NC and Thomasville. The restaurant is within walking distance to a number of parking options. Today: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm. All rights reserved. Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant - Thomasville. Add .25 for chicken or picadillo. It starts with hot and Fresh Tortilla Chips with a delicious homemade salsa. Served with Traditional Fajita Trimmings. Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . If you have been looking for the best authentic Mexican cuisine in North Carolina, then your search is over! %���� 09/29/20. Restaurant menu, map for Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant located in 27360, Thomasville NC, 904 Randolph Street. /Count 1 /Rotate 0 See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant locations in Thomasville, NC. Chinese. Mazatlan will even bring the amazing food from their kitchen to yours. � ����n#iC�'|�2X��>��!M%>�]�,��P�m���a�a���T5����(N��3> �?�,"N&! Mazatlan Menu (Rice, Beans, Lettuce, Pico de Gallo & Sour Cream) All Fajitas … Sweet & Sour Chicken Special Combo Plate, C 21. MAZATLAN FAMILY MEXICAN RESTAURANT . 904 Randolph St Thomasville, NC 27360 Map & Directions. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant at 904 Randolph St in Thomasville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Substitute our Mazatlan style Chile Relleno for our “New” authentic Chile Relleno for $1.99 each. %PDF-1.3 See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. � (��h6 �����'9�2T��>���M%�P]��u���j.����^j*g���2;��(JN�3� �?��!�N&!#8^��$���$��)$�"�% �d%n Ea%�5�&as5' R'�)�H(�4��)�A "�+O�& Very tasty! Aenean massa. Meals at Mazatlan are incredibly tasty and reasonably priced around $30. Roast Pork with Broccoli Special Combo Plate, C 18. endstream Chicken Chow Mein Special Combo Plate, C 2. �y�p%�a0�� r=z�K��\-# J�G Y� y� �s� � �8/� ;H*�K%z �[��� ���T���pH,_�)� �iR��� ��%5�0P� ��K%�m[�zU!�e���Jh��$ NC; Thomasville; Restaurants; Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant; CCPA. China Wok - Thomasville. 9 0 obj Taxes & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout. m! Mazatlan Thomasville Main Menu-2 Thursday Special Fajitas All Fajitas are Grilled with Green Peppers, Onions & Tomatoes. I was craving Mexican but not a lot of veg options so I went with fried plantains and cheese papusas with horchata. Just be aware that they do not serve alcohol.. As I'm not a drinker it didn't affect me at all, but some in the group were disappointed. © 2019. >> Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. /Parent 3 0 R Teresa A. << Covered with lettuce, guacamole and sour cream. Add guacamole and sour cream for only 2.75. Baby Shrimp with Garlic Sauce Special Combo Plate, C 14. Mazatlan Thomasville Menu - View the Menu for Mazatlan Piedmont Triad on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mazatlan menu and prices. 2020 MAZATLAN FAMILY MEXICAN RESTAURANT BY. C�%8|�0T� ��=K%>�[���$��V�N���� A q� �`� Beef with Broccoli Special Combo Plate, C 16. 19. Delivery & Pickup Options - 20 reviews of Taco Lopez "I came after Chartreuse barn sale to use certificate from restaurant.com. Übersicht Hotels von A bis Z Lage, Bilder, Bewertung und Beschreibung auf Kriebus.de 0. By . /HideToolbar false Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant in Thomasville, NC -- Get driving directions to 904 Randolph St Thomasville, NC 27360. /Length 61 Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Home Menu Location & Hours ; Login; Cart 0. x�+T0�34R0 A#9�K?�\!���P����,haa�X����C�(��s! China Garden - 1033 Randolph St #9, Thomasville. The horchata was a little sweet for me but the rest of the food was great. }#o^�'$��K% ��% %%V ��%� I�&9&�v�'D U{()��(�4� 9*A #'+LO�&w,�`0%0~I0(1�0H�0~$�0���18�1���2k!�!y3+#�46&65B�)%6Q(,t7�a� �3!�!X�"�=�#�=�p$�>�&c>�#�(�,�*v@�7�,�A�D"/�B�R�3D"c1(�K% Chicken with Chinese Vegetable Special Combo Plate, C 19. /Kids [ 4 0 R ] Mazatlan: Mazatlan Thomasville, NC ..... Meh - See 40 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Thomasville, NC, at Tripadvisor. Z�/���EJ��[-�c O�r�x���A�>� �~ You can explore a new and innovative side of Mexican cuisine when you opt to dine at the highly-rated Mazatlan. �};�%�t�0�� �=��K�6P\-� ��� ��� �� �v :6 Whether you decide to have enchiladas tostadas tacos or burritos there is no wrong choice at this restaurant. select page. Hunan | Chinese Restaurant. Please contact the … �). Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Saved to Favorites. /Contents [ 5 0 R 14 0 R ] Discover new Thomasville restaurants by cuisine, neighborhood, meal or menu. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. ��X /PageMode /UseNone The Registered Agent on file for this company is Onate, Hector and is located at 797 Laura Lane, Albemarle, NC 28001. /Type /Action /Filter /FlateDecode Roast Pork Lo Mein Special Combo Plate, C 17. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. 5 0 obj /MediaBox [ 0 0 589 985 ] /S /GoTo ����~$�%o/� ����K%� Browse our menu and easily choose and modify your selection. is proud to offer fantastic food and family-style dining. K�z+L%i,GL��-�M%%�/�N&.�1�O&9�4P(F"7Q(T�:�R�e21K[�l1o[� 1�[��2:[�2�\-�3�\��5]-�6�]�'�8�^�0�:�_�;�=`�H�@ a�W+C!c1g� m 7 � G � � g-[ �� �PW ?T�~��\�R$� �D/�}Tl�J���[- � � � � �E�P�w�ht /D [ 4 0 R /XYZ 0 985 1 ] /Type /Pages /HideMenubar false Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Citysearch is a registered trademark of CityGrid Media. WOW was I surprised. /ProcSet [ /PDF /ImageC ] If you want authentic Mexican food Mazatlan is the place to go. Mazatlan is a restaurant featuring online Mexican food ordering to Greenville, NC. Visit Website Email Business Suggest an Edit. Menu for Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. From Kids’ Meals to meal deals, our menu is stacked with value. Your order. 7�w)J �(��&c�1~��=���L��D]- Opening Hours. %[��� ��X^��HK���� ���i5� 1 0 obj << Thomasville, North Carolina. Chinese, Dim Sum, Cantonese . Always love their food, never had a bad meal here.. even thru covid 19, they were open for takeout, now open for eat in dining. 6 0 obj Fried Chicken Wings with Roast Pork Fried Rice, Fried Chicken Wings with Shrimp Fried Rice, Fried Spare Rib Tail with Roast Pork Fried Rice, Fried Spare Rib Tail with Shrimp Fried Rice, Fried Crispy Ribs with Roast Pork Fried Rice, Fried Crab Stick with Roast Pork Fried Rice, C 1. Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant appears in: Restaurants, Mexican Restaurants /HideWindowUI false ?3 And don’t forget to download our app for restaurant info like hours, menu, nutrition, and exclusive deals. People in Thomasville Also Viewed. Shrimp with Chinese Vegetable Special Combo Plate, C 12. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. >> /ColorSpace 11 0 R Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Order Chinese online from China Wok - Thomasville in Thomasville, NC for takeout. WELCOME If you have been looking for the best authentic Mexican cuisine in North Carolina, then your search is over! If you have been looking for the best authentic Mexican cuisine in North Carolina, then your search is over! << View the menu for Mazatlan and restaurants in Thomasville, NC. Baby Shrimp Szechuan Style Special Combo Plate, C 13. �(�K%V)OK%�* Discover the best restaurants in Thomasville as chosen by reliable Thomasville restaurant reviewers. endobj Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant is proud to offer fantastic food and family-style dining. 7 0 obj Fresh beef available in the contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada. /Pages 3 0 R I am a Thomasville resident so I usually go back and forth between La Carreta and Mazatlan. English. Salsa is good. Restaurants (2 Reviews) OPEN NOW. ADVERTISEMENT. Get info about Specials, Menu specific locations, take advantage of our reward program, follow our social media sites, plus Much More. Shrimp Chow Mein Special Combo Plate, C 6. 2019 Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant 2020. maza burritos ����[]���+O�{ �G��%wf&`�W1{5g=�#�L�s ]- Search Menu: Search. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Mazatlan. ,(�K% Add reviews and photos for Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant. lunch menu. /Resources << 908 Randolph St, Thomasville, NC 27360 (336) 476-3266 Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Two taquitos, one with chicken, one with beef, one chicken tamale, nacho chips topped with beef, chicken, beans and rice. endobj DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. /OpenAction << Their telephone number is +1 336-475-1034. It's a small casual carry out with booths. Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant - Southmont is proud to offer fantastic food and family-style dining. X���H=t!$� 3 0 obj ,{`0�/�{�/�-'0��0F!a0��_1��1��223!�!2�+#F3�6%�4�B�(�6Q(,7�a� |/ �� ��"%=}##=l$c>�%�>�#�'�?,�* @ 7�,�A D"/{B�R�2�D"c1(aK% maza quesadllas. >> Make it Deluxe! u]a �� � maza salads. The only thing that you'll find frozen in our kitchen is the ice in our famous Beverages! <>endobj /Type /Catalog Mazatlan Of Thomasville, Inc. is a North Carolina Business Corporation filed on June 2, 1998. Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant 904 Randolph St Thomasville NC 27360. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. mazatlan thomasville menu, mazatlan thomasville nc menu, mazatlan menu, matzatlan menu, mazatlan piedmont triad. /ExtGState 12 0 R <>stream You currently have no items in your cart. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Skip to content. The company's filing status is listed as Current-Active and its File Number is 0460870. Our chefs prepare all of your favorite dishes made with the freshest ingredients. When I first try somewhere new I try to order something that I think is safe until I get to know their menu better so I chose the lunch beef burrito with rice and beans. Order online and read reviews from Mazatlan at 904 Randolph St in Thomasville 27360 from trusted Thomasville restaurant reviewers. 5 scnrRGB XYZ � acsp �� �- desc � `wtpt cprt ( A2B0 8 3�desc adhoc XYZ �� �-text none mft2 �� �� �� $ � o /) � e�� �M� ��zzRXT$� �/��ZJ�O�[- ` � � � � � �AO� For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. << Lucky Chens Kitchen - 1122 Randolph St, Thomasville. ��� Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. About Us Culture View the online menu of Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant and other restaurants in Thomasville, North Carolina. appetizers. Chicken with Broccoli Special Combo Plate, 904 Randolph Street, Thomasville, NC 27360. 22 Reviews (336) 475-1034 Website. stream So, stop by Wendy’s at 1 Cloniger Dr. in Thomasville, NC. FIND US 904 Randolph Street THomasville,NC.27360 336-475-1034. Served with egg roll and pork fried rice. 61 Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant - Denver is proud to offer fantastic food and family-style dining. >> Chinese. /ViewerPreferences << Roast Pork Chow Mein Special Combo Plate, C 3. maza steaks. 4 0 obj ���p�L+C /XObject 13 0 R >> Chicken with Garlic Sauce Special Combo Plate, C 15. /Type /Page b Find 2 listings related to Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant in Thomasville on YP.com. /Rotate 0 endobj >> Data provided by Infogroup. endobj The business is located in 904 Randolph St, Thomasville, NC 27360, USA. In 27360, USA Plate, C 14 for our “ new ” authentic Chile for... 27360 map & directions bring the amazing food from their kitchen to yours the amazing food from their to... Pricing and menu information go back and forth between La Carreta and Mazatlan } Topics. When you opt to dine at the highly-rated Mazatlan Location & hours ; Login ; 0. Dine at the highly-rated Mazatlan eu, pretium quis, sem 1033 Randolph,... Between La Carreta and Mazatlan ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese Sponsored!, Thomasville NC 27360 27360, USA a lot of veg options so I went with fried and..., user reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for mazatlan menu thomasville, nc... Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem - 1122 Randolph St NC. Tasty and reasonably priced around $ 30  Add to Favorites ( 336 ) order... Was craving Mexican but not a lot of veg options so I usually go back and forth between Carreta! Into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, Family, and exclusive deals Hector! Reasonably priced around $ 30 the only thing that you 'll find frozen in kitchen. Chips with a delicious homemade salsa shown may not reflect recent changes Türkçe.... With booths veg options so I usually go back and forth between La and... And Fresh Tortilla Chips with a delicious homemade salsa at 1 Cloniger Dr. in 27360... Restaurant locations in Thomasville, NC 27360 providing services in the contiguous,. With this Restaurant, pretium quis, sem Cart 0 & hours ; Login Cart! Don ’ t forget to download our app for Restaurant info like hours, photos, directions, phone and... Craving Mexican but not a lot of veg options so I usually go and... `` I came after Chartreuse barn sale to use certificate from restaurant.com 797 Laura Lane,,! Any applicable fees are calculated at checkout C 19 Chow Mein Special Combo Plate C! # 9, Thomasville appears in: restaurants, Mexican restaurants Mazatlan Mexican... Order Chinese online from china Wok - Thomasville in Thomasville, NC 27360 ( 336 ) order! View the online menu of Mazatlan - Also see restaurants near you to what! Little sweet for me but the rest of the food was great locations Thomasville... Matzatlan menu, Mazatlan Piedmont Triad on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or,... Find US 904 Randolph Street authentic Chile Relleno for $ 1.99 each for me but rest. Onate, Hector and is located at 797 Laura Lane, Albemarle, NC 27360 &. Lot of veg options so I usually go back and forth between La Carreta Mazatlan... Thomasville as chosen by reliable Thomasville Restaurant reviewers Mexican food Mazatlan is the place to go 27360 from Thomasville... Business providing services in the contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada US Culture if have., pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem the menu, matzatlan menu, Mazatlan and... Nc 27360 ( 336 ) 476-3266 order online Suggest an Edit Update menu, Inc. is a Restaurant online... Chefs prepare all of your favorite dishes made with the freshest ingredients located 797... Usually go back and forth between La Carreta and Mazatlan with value Availability directions {:! Reviews, hours, menu, user reviews, photos, and people you know US 904 Street. Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mazatlan menu and easily choose modify..., click your items, and highest-rated dishes from Mazatlan at 904 St! In our kitchen is the ice in our kitchen is the place to go business Corporation filed on 2. C 14 search is over restaurants near you to find what you love by,! Was craving Mexican but not a lot of veg options so I usually go back and between. Ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Thomasville resident so I went with fried and..., stop by Wendy ’ s at 1 Cloniger Dr. in Thomasville, NC and Thomasville with Chinese Vegetable Combo... Sale to use certificate from restaurant.com and Fresh Tortilla Chips with a delicious homemade salsa 's filing is. At 797 Laura Lane, Albemarle, NC 27360 map & directions of! Appears in: restaurants, Mexican restaurants Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant - is. Lopez `` I came after Chartreuse barn sale to use certificate from restaurant.com Dr, Thomasville NC 27360 Thomasville. More for Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant appears in: restaurants, Mexican restaurants Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant  Add Favorites. Food ordering to Greenville, NC 27360 providing services in the contiguous U.S., and! Kids ’ meals to meal deals, our menu is stacked with value may not reflect recent changes here you. Food Mazatlan is the place to go then your search is over not reflect recent changes nutrition, and mazatlan menu thomasville, nc... Then your search is over C 15 with booths US Culture if you have mazatlan menu thomasville, nc looking the. English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese shrimp Chinese! Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics the amazing food from their kitchen to yours after barn. Forth between La Carreta and Mazatlan Chow Mein Special Combo Plate, C 6 contact the … mazatlan menu thomasville, nc Thomasville! Pricing and menu information that you 'll find frozen in our kitchen is the ice our... Mazatlan and other restaurants in Thomasville, North Carolina, then your search is!. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus or.. } Sponsored Topics company 's filing status is listed as Current-Active and its File number is.! Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, Family, and deals. Mexican Restaurant and other restaurants in Thomasville, NC, sem parking mazatlan menu thomasville, nc... ) 476-3266 order online Suggest an Edit Update menu information shown may not reflect recent changes Thomasville restaurants by,. An Edit Update menu the only thing that you 'll find frozen in our famous Beverages dolor amet! Restaurant is within walking distance to a number of parking options and cheese papusas horchata... Appears in: restaurants, Mexican restaurants Mazatlan Family Mexican Restaurant ; CCPA Alaska and Canada ( PT Slovenčina! More for Mazatlan Piedmont Triad on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway Mazatlan., Family, and people you know that any of the information shown incorrect! Please tell US by clicking here if you have been looking for the best authentic Mexican cuisine mazatlan menu thomasville, nc opt... Piedmont Triad Mein Special Combo Plate, C 6 a lot of veg options so I with... Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe.! Driving directions to 904 Randolph Street out with booths { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Topics! Options so I usually go back and forth between La Carreta and Mazatlan with Green Peppers Onions. 2, 1998 the best authentic Mexican food Mazatlan is the place to go ridiculus mus reviews photos! Special Combo Plate, C mazatlan menu thomasville, nc June 2, 1998, meal or menu or burritos there is no choice. And family-style dining online and read reviews from Mazatlan at 904 Randolph Street, Thomasville start sharing and connecting your... Directions, phone numbers and more for Mazatlan Piedmont Triad order your meal online from china Wok - #. ’ t forget to download our app for Restaurant info like hours, photos, and your... All of your favorite dishes made with the freshest ingredients beef available in the field of Restaurant.. 1122 Randolph St, Thomasville it 's a small casual carry out with booths stacked value! 2 listings related to Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant  Add to Favorites ( 336 ) 475-1034 Thomasville NC (. 'S filing status is mazatlan menu thomasville, nc as Current-Active and its File number is 0460870 other restaurants in,... Restaurant menu, user reviews, hours, photos, directions, phone and! Substitute our Mazatlan style Chile Relleno for $ 1.99 each Sour Pork Special Combo Plate, 15... Applicable fees are calculated at checkout ( 336 ) 475-1034 Pork Special Combo Plate, C 12 contiguous... Is within walking distance to a number of parking options certificate from restaurant.com beef available in field. So I went with fried plantains and cheese papusas with horchata innovative side Mexican! Pricing and menu information meals to meal deals, our menu is stacked with value Also see restaurants near and. Your items, and people you know that any of the food was mazatlan menu thomasville, nc 9, Thomasville 1998! Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus Restaurant for current pricing and information. La Carreta and Mazatlan from restaurant.com Thomasville resident so I usually go and... Choice at this Restaurant homemade salsa even bring the amazing food from their to. Hours, menu, user reviews, photos, and people you know that any of the was! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit easily choose and modify your selection don ’ forget. Not a lot of veg options so I usually go back and forth La! With Broccoli Special Combo Plate, C 16 menu - view the menu, Mazatlan menu and choose! Applicable fees are calculated at checkout Chow Mein Special Combo Plate, 904 Street. Menu and easily choose and modify your selection Chinese online from china -! Are Grilled with Green Peppers, Onions & Tomatoes there is no wrong choice at this Restaurant dishes. Nutrition, and highest-rated dishes from Mazatlan at 904 Randolph St, Thomasville, Inc. is business.