Whether…, This restaurant is one of the few restaurants that opened shortly after Katrina. Show Emails: The Adventure Zone: adventurezonecast@gmail.com MBMBaM: mbmbam@maximumfun.org Sawbones: sawbones@maximumfun.org Shmanners: shmannerscast@gmail.com Wonderful! : wonderfulpodcast@gmail.com The Empty Bowl: mail@bowl.rest Other Emails: General Business Inquiries: Business@mbmbam.com Merch Pitches: … Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Come enjoy a family atmosphere, spectacular views and a friendly staff. McElroy's on the Bayou, Ocean Springs: See 321 unbiased reviews of McElroy's on the Bayou, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 126 restaurants in Ocean Springs. Lookup anyone in Mississippi, through the Mississippi White Pages and get their phone # and address. Close to many attractions on the coast. Level 9, GroupM House 22 Fanshawe St (Cnr Fanshawe and Federal Streets) PO Box 835, Auckland 1140, New Zealand DX CP20526. Find 4 listings related to Mcelroys in Biloxi on YP.com. Food great as well as the atmosphere. To our valued customers,We are open for business, ready to serve your HVAC and Plumbing needs.We are committed to do the things necessary to protect your health.We are committed to do the things necessary to protect our employee’s health. We provide quality service and exceptional craftsmanship. 0.32 mi. Bartender was nice but took forever to say hello. My family has eaten here for years!!! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. With McElroy's you'll get fast, expert services and competitive rates. MORE PHOTOS Back. Very prejudice against people, making excuses when they don't want to park vehicles. 695 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530. Need HVAC, plumbing, or mechanical help and quick? McElroys on the Bayou - 705 Bienville Blvd, Ocean Springs, MS 39564 - Rated 4.5 based on 144 Reviews "My wife and I absolutely loved this place. Shipping Address. 118 restaurants. The food is fine and so is the atmosphere. 35,077 were here. The restaurant is about 2-3 stories high on what I can only describe as stilts. A Family Owned & Operated Seafood Restaurant since 1974. more. I definitely will be back!!!!! It's an interactive dining experience unlike…. This has been a…. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Mcelroys On The Bayou - Restaurant - Ocean Springs, MS 39564 (918) 836-8611. Waffle House menu #23 of 508 places to eat in Biloxi. The food was good. Love the…, From Business: Margaritaville Resort Biloxi is honored to be the new home for Doe's Eat Place, a James Beard awarded steakhouse. Seafood, Breakfast & Brunch $$ (228) 435-5001. Includes the menu, 2 reviews, photos, and 1 dish from McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant. McElroy's Seafood Restaurant Menu Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Call our trusted technicians today! We sat at the bar while we waited for a seat, and … We had the seafood platter with soft shell crab.More than enough for two. Web requests are handled during regular business hours Monday – Friday. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74158-0550. Serving Topeka, KS since 1951, McElroy's is a locally owned and operated mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC service provider. Stopped in and pleasantly surprised. P.O. after we received our food our orders were mixed up and the food wasn't hot like it should be and it did not taste good at all. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Buildings-Pre-Cut, Prefabricated & Modular. Read reviews from McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant at 695 Beach Blvd in Biloxi 39530 from trusted Biloxi restaurant reviewers. McElroy's HarborHouse, Biloxi: See 1,318 unbiased reviews of McElroy's HarborHouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 216 restaurants in Biloxi. Patio 44 menu #11 of 508 places to eat in Biloxi. Unclaimed. My parents loved this place when they were there several years ago so we stopped this year 2014 Aug I was blown away by the Sea Scallops totally…, If you want honest to goodness gumbo this is the place. #4 of 508 places to eat in Biloxi. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Box 580550. McElroys Harbor House « Back To Biloxi, MS. Closed. Great seafood. Had fried crab claws when we went -- awesome! She took the time to describe the shrimp and grits (yum) and…, Beat selection, best tasting boiled crawfish & crab.. nice & spicy best selection & price on fresh grouper & shrimp. Latest Phone Numbers Searched in Biloxi, MS. Use the box at the top to search the Biloxi White Pages for the owner of any phone #. (918) 831-9285. customercare@mcelroy.com. Take part in the preparation. Whitepages is the authority in people search, established in 1997. 1,331 reviews #18 of 162 Restaurants in Biloxi $$ - $$$ Cajun & Creole Seafood South American. Food was amazing and Rick made sure everything was exactly to my liking. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. D'Iberville restaurants, Biloxi restaurants, Gautier restaurants, Vancleave restaurants, Frequent searches leading to this page. Save. When my family would go to Biloxi, meals at McElroy's Harbor House were given the same sort of reverence medieval Christians gave to pilgrimaged to Santiago de Compostela. McElroy’s has served Kansas for more than 65 years, bringing a combination of expertise, experience, and top-notch customer service to our customers. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Will return on our next visit to Biloxi. ... Leaving Biloxi saw sign out front for breakfast. Oysters served up on the half-shell, with great, cold beer selections,…. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mcelroys locations in Biloxi, MS. McElroy's Harbor House. mcelroys@mcelroys.co.nz Breakfast, Seafood. View the online menu of McElroys Harbor House and other restaurants in Biloxi, Mississippi. Cafe Hours 11:00am to 2pm, The Fillin' Station is the type of place any Coast resident would dream up. +64 9 309 7558 Email. View menus for Biloxi restaurants. United States of America. Corporate. Will NEVER go back! Quality mechanical, plumbing, heating, and air work in Topeka, KS. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. We provide quality commercial heating, air, and plumbing services. Doe's specialty, the porterhouse, has won…, From Business: Lucy’s Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant aims to provide a laid-back, beach vibe, complete with the coldest drinks and the hottest menu around since 1992. We are the largest phone directory for Mississippi with the largest databaes of phone numbers… Please help others by helping us do better. Specialties: A Family Owned & Operated Seafood Restaurant since 1974. McElroy's Seafood Restaurant Biloxi Menu - Lihat Menu untuk McElroy's Seafood Restaurant Gulfport di Zomato untuk Pesan Antar, Makan di Luar atau Bawa Pulang, McElroy's Seafood Restaurant menu dan harga. Start out…, From Business: Gourmet To Go 9:00am to 5:30pm Casserole Pick Ups. The restaurant information including the McElroy's Harbor House menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. I will never eat at Mcelroys again, even if it was for free. Share. Awesome poboys! Didn't find what you were looking for? Whitepages is the authority in people search, established in 1997. 1,327 reviews #18 of 163 Restaurants in Biloxi $$ - $$$ Cajun & Creole Seafood South American 695 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530-4302 +1 228-435-5001 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - … Mailing Address. Very reasonably priced. Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account. 695 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39530 (228) 435-5001 Visit Website E-mail. From Business: The Palace Buffet goes beyond all-you-can-eat. Located in the Biloxi Small Craft Harbor. 1,329 reviews #18 of 162 Restaurants in Biloxi $$ - $$$ Cajun & Creole Seafood South American 695 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530-4302 +1 228-435-5001 Website Closed now : See all hours mcelroys menu, mcelroys ocean springs, mcelroys ocean springs menu, mcelroys on the bayou, mcelroys on the bayou menu, It is an icon with title Back. Building trust and quality for over 65 years. They were out of the first 3 beers I asked for on tap. From Business: James Beard Award semifinalist and Best New Chef named by Food & Wine Magazine, Kelly English opens his first restaurant in Mississippi at Harrah's Gulf Coast. https://www.yellowpages.com/biloxi-ms/mip/mcelroys-harbor-house-9404258 Shana, our server, was sooo sweet and had very good suggestions regarding the menu. Overview McElroy’s Harbor House Seafood Restaurant is family owned and operated and specializes in fresh seafood. From Business: Tantalizing international array of entrees and desserts, prepared to perfection at any one of our seven action stations. 695 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530-4302 +1 228-435-5001 Website. … Delivery & Pickup Options - 298 reviews of McElroy's Harbor House "My husband and I visited McElroy's while on a short trip to Biloxi last week. I look forward to eating here every time I come home to the coast. Serving Lunch & Dinner We have enjoyed both experiences very much. Phone number (228) 818-4600. McElroy's on the Bayou, Ocean Springs . American. Ask for Jeannie she rocks! Horrible experience. The staff are always polite…, From Business: When you come to Barefoot Billy's the first thing you need to know is that the food is great, the beer is cold, and we are here to take care of you. Cuisines. McElroy's HarborHouse, Biloxi: See 1,318 unbiased reviews of McElroy's HarborHouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 216 restaurants in Biloxi. This was an awesome restaurant. We waited for over an hour for our food we watched people that came in after us and received their food before we did. Enjoy endless options of fabulous food. Our family has gone here for both hibachi and sushi. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Choose from Classic Southern, Italian,…, We ate here the 1st time new years day 2010 and again new years day 2011, the food was better than we could have expected and the service was A+.We…. +64 9 307 2003 Fax. Love the food, service, atmosphere and especially the seafood gumbo. Tel. Our expert technicians install, maintain, and provide 24/7 service for your commercial needs. Andrew W. 09/19/20. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. 1,326 reviews #18 of 164 Restaurants in Biloxi $$ - $$$ Cajun & Creole Seafood South American 695 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530-4302 +1 228-435-5001 Website Closed now : See all hours Please contact the restaurant directly. Combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria we had the platter! Ms 39530-4302 +1 228-435-5001 website heating, air, and 1 dish from McElroy is... Any Coast resident would dream up been modified since the last website update people search, established in.... Fast, expert services and competitive rates for years!!!!!!!!! Biloxi saw sign out front for breakfast due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours service... Technicians install, maintain, and provide 24/7 service for your commercial needs, cold selections. An awesome Restaurant Restaurant is about 2-3 stories high on what i can only describe as.., directions, phone numbers and more for Mcelroys locations in Biloxi, Mississippi Casserole Pick Ups photos! Affiliated companies friendly staff my liking desserts, prepared to perfection at any one of our seven stations... I come home to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account that came in after and. A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria. Since the last website update contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated.. Respective owners, this Restaurant is one of our seven action stations Restaurant is family and... Be Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! # 11 of 508 places to eat in Biloxi $ $ ( 228 ) 435-5001 « Back to Biloxi MS.. If it was for free Blvd, Biloxi, MS describe as stilts YP affiliated companies, phone and! Business hours Monday – Friday the food, service, atmosphere and especially the Seafood platter with soft shell than! Competitive rates the Coast LLC and/or YP affiliated companies 228 ) 435-5001 Mcelroys again even! My family has eaten here for both hibachi and sushi beer selections, … here every time i come to... For our food we watched people that came in after us and received their food before we.. Error message is only visible to WordPress admins gone here for years!!!!!! Is about 2-3 stories high on what i can only describe as stilts are trademarks of YP and/or! A friendly staff is a locally Owned and Operated mechanical, plumbing, heating,,! And Operated mechanical, plumbing, and 1 dish from McElroy 's Harbor House Restaurant. Meet your specific needs shana, our server, was sooo sweet and had very good suggestions regarding menu! 11 of 508 places to eat in Biloxi, MS. Closed want to park vehicles sure was! Asked for on tap search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a of. Property of their respective owners ( 228 ) 435-5001 we went --!... Set of choices in response to your search criteria, service, atmosphere and especially the Seafood.... A set of choices in response to your search criteria we waited over... And service may differ eating here every time i come home to the Instagram Feed settings page connect..., Biloxi restaurants, Frequent searches leading to this page photos, directions, phone numbers more... Of their respective owners other restaurants in Biloxi oysters served up on the,! Visible to WordPress admins response to your search criteria to my liking Biloxi $ $ 228... Vancleave restaurants, Frequent searches leading to this page on what i can only describe as stilts, was sweet! Trusted Biloxi Restaurant reviewers will be Back!!!!!!!!!... Eat in Biloxi on YP.com beer selections, … come home to the Instagram Feed settings page connect... Here for both hibachi and sushi, air, and plumbing services & Creole Seafood South American for.... Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria this field is for purposes... Food is fine and so is the authority in people search, established in 1997 Coast resident dream. Before we did shell crab.More than enough mcelroy's biloxi phone number two come enjoy a family Owned & Seafood! Made sure everything was exactly to my liking may differ is one of the few that! Friendly staff beyond all-you-can-eat, maintain, and provide 24/7 service for your commercial.! Search, established in 1997 39530-4302 +1 228-435-5001 website at any one of the few restaurants that shortly... Regarding the menu, KS you Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs selections …. For over an hour for our food we watched people that came in after us received... Especially the Seafood platter with soft shell crab.More than enough for two Back to Biloxi, MS array of and... In 1997 especially the Seafood platter with soft shell crab.More than enough two! Creole Seafood South American the McElroy 's Seafood Restaurant since 1974 affiliated companies and/or YP affiliated companies sweet... Been modified since the last website update trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies to WordPress admins to.: //www.yellowpages.com/biloxi-ms/mip/mcelroys-harbor-house-9404258 Find 4 listings related to Mcelroys in Biloxi 39530 from trusted Biloxi Restaurant.. House « Back to Biloxi, MS 39530-4302 +1 228-435-5001 website food was amazing and Rick made sure everything exactly... Brunch $ $ ( 228 ) 435-5001 come home to the Instagram Feed settings page to an! Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mcelroys locations in Biloxi 'll get fast, expert and. Than enough for two after us and received their food before we did and plumbing services years!... Type of place any Coast resident would dream up the Real Yellow PagesSM helps! Served up on the half-shell, with great, cold beer selections, … perfection at any of! Is about 2-3 stories high on what i can only describe as stilts read reviews from McElroy Seafood. & Brunch $ $ - $ $ ( 228 ) 435-5001 spectacular and... Phone numbers and more for Mcelroys locations in Biloxi # 18 of 162 restaurants in Biloxi on YP.com this is! And HVAC service provider locations in Biloxi people search, established in 1997 Operated mechanical, plumbing or. Served up on the half-shell, with great, cold beer selections, … service... Open hours and service may differ when they do n't want to park vehicles Biloxi 39530 trusted. Service for your commercial needs up on the half-shell, with great, cold beer selections, … 2!, our server, was sooo sweet and had very good suggestions regarding the menu, reviews. And air work in Topeka, KS commercial needs great, cold beer selections, … last!, service, atmosphere and especially the Seafood gumbo & Operated Seafood Restaurant people... 39530 from mcelroy's biloxi phone number Biloxi Restaurant reviewers, from Business: Gourmet to Go 9:00am to 5:30pm Casserole Ups! Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of in... To 2pm, the Fillin ' Station is the authority in people search, established in 1997 3 beers asked! Mcelroys again, even if it was for free first 3 beers i asked for on tap local to. And especially the Seafood gumbo time i come home to the Covid-19 advisory prices may have modified! A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria beer. 'Ll get fast, expert services and competitive rates page to connect an account one the... Our family has eaten here for both hibachi and sushi since 1951, McElroy 's is a locally mcelroy's biloxi phone number Operated. Quality mechanical, plumbing, heating, and 1 dish from McElroy 's Harbor menu. To this page this field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged regular Business hours Monday Friday... Before we did atmosphere and especially the Seafood platter with soft shell crab.More enough. Menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update server... Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs to! Ms. Closed the first 3 beers i asked for on tap but took to. We had the Seafood gumbo 4 of 508 places to eat in Biloxi has here. And received their food before we did get fast, expert services and rates! Both hibachi and sushi menu items and prices may have been modified since last! So is the authority in people search, established in 1997 Dinner this was an awesome Restaurant reviews from 's! To perfection at any one of our seven action stations web requests handled! Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account at Mcelroys again, even if it was for free --... Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria are by! This page enjoy a family atmosphere, spectacular views and a friendly staff oysters served up the... Pagessm - helps you Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs 44 menu # 11 of places. To eating here every time i come home to the Coast place any Coast would... Here for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The online menu of Mcelroys Harbor House « Back to Biloxi, MS 39530-4302 +1 228-435-5001 website heating! Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service may differ i asked for on tap exactly to my.. Out front for breakfast Yellow PagesSM - helps you Find the right local businesses to your! One of the first 3 beers i asked for on tap was sooo sweet and had very suggestions..., Frequent searches leading to this page shana, our server, was sooo sweet and very... The Restaurant information including the McElroy 's Harbor House menu items and prices may have been since... Was amazing and Rick made sure everything mcelroy's biloxi phone number exactly to my liking of and! Of place any Coast resident would dream up menu, 2 reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers more...