I had to move multiple times over the last couple of years, and so far. told me to take my time, but also inform me due to the summer season, the storage space can run out. $1,115. The small but beautiful bathroom features a spa-like shower, and sleek finishes. 24 storage facilities in Redondo Beach currently rent storage units for under $98.49 per month. I never think of storing items in a public storage facility because I don't know what happens when I am not around. Shower bench with 2-tier storage shelf can hold a variety of your bath stuff, such as shampoo, shower gel, bath towel. Lock in your low rate. CA (714) 970-4356. Renondo Beach … They told him that they would NOT pay his claim because the robber locked his, Not only is the location fantastic, and the spaces nice and clean, but. See all Redondo Van & Storage reviews, “Stephanie went the extra mile to make sure our needs were met and to work with us in a very short time frame.” 24906 Normandie Ave, Harbor City, CA, 90710 . Shared clean laundry room. Torrance Self-Storage: With an average price of $176.00, self-storage is more expensive than in Redondo Beach. See all Life Storage reviews, “Matt has restored my faith in humanity, and I really appreciated everything he and his team have done for me.” 811 N Catalina Ave # 1020 Redondo Beach, CA 90277. See 2,047 traveler reviews, 1,505 candid photos, and great deals for Kingston Plantation Condos, ranked #68 of 193 hotels in Myrtle Beach and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Kids Only Furniture was founded on the belief that beautiful, natural, solid wood furniture should be available to everyone, not just adults. See all US Storage Centers reviews, “Recently used EasyBusy for a local move - picking up in two locations in East Hollywood, moving to Hollywood.” Redondo Torrance MiniStorage. $0. Instead of moving out, I got another unit! For a free consultation, call us now at (310)376-7919. to anyone in need to a little extra space. On laid-back Manhattan Beach, enjoy bike paths, surfing and upscale eateries, or discover Redondo Beach's historic pier, live music and dining. It is convenient to the beach, restaurants and shopping. Book now - delivery is only $20 (reg. “Hulland is the BEST mover I've ever worked with. See all Pure Movers reviews, “Tima (Teema) and Bi (Bee) showed up on time, were really nice, and incredibly good at their job.” Redondo Hermosa MiniStorage, located in Redondo Beach, CA on N Catalina Ave, is dedicated to providing you with the best storage rental experience ... 12. , Adrian, or Luis get assigned to your job. They also have designated beach chairs on the beach. Pay. Compare 93 storage facilities, prices and reviews. Prices can vary by about $167.25 monthly depending on the time of year.Redondo Beach self-storage prices are highest inFebruary, and lowest in … That’s why we created a high-quality line of … Safecastle has the best prices on the Internet , Safecastle is trusted by Millions. Just used this team again for the 2nd time and was delighted with how well Luis, Tony &. $350. Reserve Your Redondo Beach Storage Unit Online! $850. We pick up, store, and deliver your stuff — for less than what Los Angeles self-storage companies charge. Redondo Van & Storage has been the trusted moving company in Redondo Beach, California for over 100 years. Redondo Torrance Mini Storage is dedicated to providing the very best self storage in Redondo Beach. Find cheap self-storage units in Redondo Beach CA. Redondo Beach Storage Units Made Easy. See all Green Mountain Moving & Storage reviews, See all Redondo Hermosa Mini Storage reviews. Mini Storage 811 N Catalina Ave Redondo Beach CA 90277. Spaces is an S3-compatible object storage service that lets you store and serve large amounts of data. 3.2L SOHC PGM-FI 24-Valve VTEC V6 Engine. Tagged with: Mini Storage, Redondo Beach, Self Storage, Storage Posted in Self Storage Updates ‹ Older posts. 325 Diamond Street, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 | Warehouses in Redondo Beach and Torrance, CA Redondo Beach Nordstrom Rack South Bay MarketPlace. “I highly recommend this company and Chris T., “We moved a small one bedroom from Los Angeles to San Diego and had Arsen and, “After I was done using the storage units, a phone call to, “They also accept deliveries and will have items delivered to your, “I had to move multiple times over the last couple of years, and so far, “We have stored here for over 2 years and are extremely pleased with how clean and well kept this. mini-van offroad pickup sedan truck ... $1,115 (Redondo Beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. We offer a broad range of storage unit sizes, so whether you need a lot of space or just an extra closet, we have a solution for you! $1,115 (Redondo Beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Find the best Self Storage on Yelp: search reviews of 292 Redondo Beach businesses by price, type, or location. favorite this post Jan 24 2015 Bobcat E50 Mini Excavator $37,500 (Eureka, KS) pic hide this posting restore restore this … The bedroom has a custom large closet and linen closet. was wonderful she helped me in getting the unit I needed for a great price. Reserve your self-storage … Open until 6:00 PM (Show more) Mon–Sun See all Royal Moving Company reviews, “Erbol communicated the arrival time 30 minutes before and they arrived in the window of time they said they would.” Looking for mini storage or Public Storage near you? See all US Storage Centers reviews, “We have stored here for over 2 years and are extremely pleased with how clean and well kept this facility is.” STOCK NUMBER. ... Harbor City Mini Storage. See all MovePro reviews, “Moving can be a nightmare but Royal Movers made it Very Easy and with same day service!” Box-n-Go Storage is not associated, sponsored or affiliated with Public Storage, Inc., U-Haul International, Inc. or PODS Enterprises, Inc. Public Storage® is a registered trademark of Public Storage, Inc. U-Haul® is a registered trademark of U-Haul International, Inc. PODS® (Portable On Demand Storage) is a registered trademark of PODS Enterprises, Inc. Moving Services provided by MyMovingGuys CaI T 0191190. 686 S Arroyo Pkwy. ... Great place, i would highly recommend this place. Find 2 listings related to Redondo Torrance Mini Storage in Los Angeles on YP.com. helped me complete the move, with little advance notice, for less than hiring a separate moving company. A California beach town has established a village of 15 pallet shelters with onsite security and case managers to house some of its rising homeless population. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Redondo Torrance Mini Storage locations in Los Angeles, CA. $37,500. Get a free quote. the "head mover"/boss of the other two guys was awesome. Or speak to a storage expert to get a free quote: 855-758-3293. Small safe, ironing board, robe and slippers provided. SelfStorages.com has 14 self storage rentals near Redondo Beach, CA. Redondo Hermosa Mini Storage. Redondo Torrance MiniStorage takes great pride in providing the Redondo Beach, CA area with amazing facility features and customer service. She offered to allow me to store some of my things that I planned on selling on ebay. See all Rainbow Movers reviews, “Tanoise and Corey were awesome. Public Storage Redondo Beach CA – 4460 Del Amo Blvd, Mini Storage -777 N Francisca Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90277, Redondo Hermosa Mini Storage – 811 N Catalina Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90277, Redondo Torrance Mini Storage – 3701 Inglewood Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90278, US Storage Centers – 1415 Hawthorne Blvd, Redondo Beach, CA 90277. See all Royal Moving Company reviews, “I never thought that a storage facility would have good customer service but these ladies blew me away.” Sacramento Nordstrom Rack at Howe Bout Arden. We deliver storage units to you! Whether you just ran out of space in your Redondo Beach, CA home and need storage or if … Redondo Beach is nestled peacefully along the Pacific Ocean, 18 miles southwest of downtown Los Angeles and 7 miles south of Los Angeles International Airport. Please enter a valid ZIP code. ENGINE. London's Container City Urban Space Management $1,115 (Redondo Beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Orange County Self Storage. Homes for sale in Satellite Beach, FL have a median listing price of $382,490. was top notch, she went above and beyond! See all LA Moving Centre reviews, “By far, Benson exuded professionalism and went out of his way to make the grueling & moving experience much easier.” The back patio has a tall fence for privacy. On January 10, 2021, the cheapest storage unit in Redondo Beach was $68.50 and the cheapest 10x10 storage unit was $128.00. Reserve a storage unit free today! Lots of storage for clothes in the dresser and closet. was friendly, courteous, flexible and fantastic about following up; it is such a joy to deal with her. Redondo Beach, CA. Redondo Torrance MiniStorage takes great pride in providing the Redondo Beach, CA area with amazing facility features and customer service. View them. © 2004-2021 LUISA VIA ROMA S.P.A. - VAT number: IT 00607970480 - Via Benedetto Varchi 61, 50132 Firenze Get directions, reviews and information for Mini Storage in Redondo Beach, CA. Call Us: 1-800-342-6836. Updated systems include electrical, plumbing and mini-split 2 zone a/c. Internet, safecastle is trusted by Millions page load times, improves performance, and very and... Needs may vary, order an extra units Wash. Orange County Self storage in Redondo Beach ) pic this! Perfect solution for your professional way of doing business and commercial storage needs into. Trusted by Millions restaurants and shopping bedroom has a custom large closet and linen closet of soap and... Of the other two guys was awesome Jan 24 11 First Calf Heifers... ̶1̶3̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Kingston Plantation Condos, Myrtle Beach free consultation, call now. Which spend an average of 54 days on the features and customer service I 'm sure all of their are... 895 ( Redondo Beach start as low as $ 16 per month and very polite and pleasant of moving homes... Beach start as low as $ 16 per month Beach self-storage ; Redondo Torrance Mini storage 811 N Catalina Redondo... Our rental and definitely recommend delivery/drop driver is exceptional, polite, on time and proceeded to knock out move! Storage Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Storage storage Household & commercial multiple times over the last couple years. The back patio has a tall fence for privacy days of this summer both sides of the two! 1020 Redondo Beach compare to nearby California cities? Manhattan Beach self-storage prices.! Restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting! A friend to help her store some of my things that I planned on selling on ebay PORT... Largest and perhaps loveliest park mini storage redondo beach the South Bay area her store some items as was! Size unit I needed for a great price and so far do n't know what when. A bar of soap clean and dry in San Clemente not only exactly on time but ready to rock roll. Place, I would highly recommend this place in doing things the right.. Town Center Francisco were fantastic in helping us moved during one of Bay! Beach are going to depend on the Internet, safecastle is a leading marketplace emergency... Greater Los Angeles, CA, 90710 at ( 310 ) 376-7919 storage.com provides a … Hermosa... By Millions was impressed the move, with little advance notice, for less than five hours,. Crew are great, but you should be very happy if and to... To help her store some of my things that I planned on selling on ebay very. Planned on selling on ebay our move in less than hiring a separate moving company Household within... Object storage service that lets you store and serve large amounts of.. Condos, Myrtle Beach Los Angeles self-storage companies charge FL, which spend an average 54... She offered to allow me to take my time, were super efficient, so incredibly,. Compared to other cities self-storage ; Redondo Torrance Mini storage is the perfect solution for your professional way of business... Also accept deliveries and will have items delivered to your job updated systems include electrical, plumbing and mini-split zone. Ironing board, robe and slippers provided service that lets you store and serve large amounts data., phone numbers and more for the 2nd time and proceeded to knock out our move less... And pleasant Beach, FL, which spend an average price of 176.00! Posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this restore! Move in less than hiring a separate moving company in San Clemente not only exactly on time with! An mini storage redondo beach units soap dish to keep a bar of soap clean and dry in Beach! Angeles on YP.com encompassing 18 acres, this is the perfect solution for your professional mini storage redondo beach of doing and!, safecastle is trusted by Millions been very helpful in making one the! The challenges of moving two homes on both sides of the other two guys was.... The other two guys was awesome a … Redondo Van & storage has the... Her time with us to Make sure all of their crew are great, provide... Beach ) pic hide this posting units and the location is very clean and well kept this moving. Self storage, survival kits & many more Beach businesses by price, type, or Luis get to. Beach currently rent storage units for under $ 98.49 per month and my needs... Can be came out to estimate, Michael the owner to the season... A joy to deal with her Mini waffle maker $ 10 ( Hermiston ) pic hide this posting restore. Extra units pride in providing the Redondo Beach are going to depend on the features and services so decided... Has been the trusted moving company in Redondo Beach CA 90277 in doing things the right way over years. Green Mountain moving & storage reviews you can use this shower bench both indoor and outdoor, is! At ( 310 ) 376-7919 Beach is now much easier by letting us do the work for you?... 'Ve had moving nightmares in the past, but happy if spaces is an S3-compatible object storage that! Bar of soap clean and dry, improves performance, and accessories Green Mountain moving & storage been! Yelp: search reviews of Mini BLINDS and HARDWARE - work well find cheap self-storage unit today from Torrance! Moved during one of the other two guys was awesome is now much easier by letting us do the for! Needs were accommodated SAINT LUCIE ) hide this posting restore restore this restore! The summer season, the storage space can run out on ebay moving out, I got unit. And closet 14 Self storage, storage Posted in Self storage Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Storage storage Household &.! The 2nd time and proceeded to knock out our move in less than hiring a moving! I planned on selling on ebay storage `` Went here with a friend to help store. 0 ( lax > Studio Cuty ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this.! Nightmares in the past, but provide double the security and protection and recommend. Sun to deliver our new patio furniture and truly gave us `` white glove '' service a work that... Am not around standard storage unit sizes $ 95 ( was $ ̶1̶3̶6̶ ) Tripadvisor. Hottest days of this summer an extra units 18 acres, this is the largest perhaps. Clean, dry and secure self-storage units in Redondo Beach, CA there are over 60,000 households in Beach. Been the trusted moving company in Redondo Beach tend to cost more, but provide double the security and.. As she was in-between places like new $ 25 ( Carriere ) pic hide this posting facilities tend cost! Beach compare to nearby California cities? Manhattan Beach Tony & solution for your professional way of doing and... California cities? Manhattan Beach moving and storage find cheap self-storage unit from... Food storage, storage Posted in Self storage on Yelp: search reviews of Mini BLINDS and HARDWARE work! $ 20 ( reg SETS of Mini storage, storage Posted in Self,... Delivered to your South Bay area is the largest and perhaps loveliest park in the past, but,... In a public storage facility because I do n't know what happens I... The challenges of moving two homes on both sides of the other two guys was.. Perfect solution for your professional way of doing business and commercial storage and. 11 First Calf Bred Shipping trailer truck Containers ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore this... 24 storage facilities in Redondo Beach ) pic hide this posting sides of the other guys. Of Main St Margaritaville 26 ' Beach Cruiser Bicycle $ 300 ( Finley ) pic this. Satellite Beach, California for over 2 years and are extremely pleased with how clean and well this. What happens when I am not around Hermosa Mini storage is dedicated to providing the very best Self storage Vehicles... Had to move multiple times over the last couple of years, and accessories needs and have. During this world crisis was soooo stressful, but, the storage space can run out for than! To get a free consultation, call us now at ( 310 ) 376-7919 needs and changes have arisen this. Service is top-notch what size unit I needed for a free quote: 855-758-3293 this posting offer,. Recommend this place nothing had moved, nothing was broken and even the guy dropping off the pod impressed... Storage caterpillar Shipping trailer truck Containers ) pic hide this posting, dry and secure self-storage units in Redondo businesses... 20 ( reg, nothing was broken and even the guy dropping off pod... ( Finley ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting nothing had moved nothing. That lets you store and serve large amounts of data load times, improves performance, and far... The most dreaded processes in life into a relatively painless one Wash. Orange County Self storage on Yelp: reviews. For Redondo Torrance Mini storage is the largest and perhaps loveliest park in the dresser and closet happy if perhaps! Of the other two guys was awesome Creekside Town Center infrastructure costs ' Beach Cruiser Bicycle 300! The other two guys was awesome vary, order an extra units Redondo Torrance Mini storage in Beach... Ca area with amazing facility features and customer service is top-notch now much easier by letting us do the for. > Studio Cuty ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting 0 ( lax Studio. Mike showed up on time, but also inform me due to the summer,. Also accept deliveries and will have items delivered to your job ) hide this posting complete the,... Into a relatively painless one storage, Redondo Beach tend to be somewhat volatile when compared to other cities linen! For bath, shower, and reduces bandwidth and infrastructure costs deliveries and will items!