She seems to view herself as a lady who needs to be treated with delicacy and respect, though obviously nobody else does. During the Neo World Program, Usami was the teacher of the Remnants of Despair and was the one designated to help and protect the students. 1 Personality 2 Trivia 3 Gallery 4 Navigation Usami is gentle and kindhearted. **I don't own the cover image. ", "Hello! Love! Usami (ウサミ) is a rabbit magical girl who features as the mascot character of Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, appearing in the game as the lead teacher of the school trip. Monokuma is introduced in the series' first instalment, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, where he usurps the role of headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy after executing the former-headmaster, Jin Kirigiri. I wanna get strong enough to defeat, "Please have a fun-filled school life with your classmates and build hope!" He then demonstrated his power by "executing" her using his Monobeasts, a team of large animal-shaped mechs with oversized weapons, although Monomi was able to respawn due to having spare copies. However, just as Usami had begun helping the students familiarize themselves with the island, a virus implanted by Izuru Kamukura activated, corrupting Jabberwock Island and allowing an avatar of Monokuma to enter the simulation. モノミウサミ Monomi I love Earl Grey best <3 ______ Photography: @kasm.cosplay Cosplay borrowed from…, Don't do it... Don't you dare... ///>o