Komahina is the slash ship between Nagito Komaeda and Hajime Hinata from the Danganronpa fandom. Nagito Komaeda is a character from the Danganronpa fandom. Makoto is voiced by Philip Süß in the German dub of Danganronpa: The Animation. Kaede Akamatsuis a character voiced by Erika Harlacher featured in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.Danganronpa V3marks the character's first voiced appearance within the … 1 … @user-816951616 Ah theres another me? -- Komaeda Nagito, Persona 4 GoldenNagito Komaeda originates from the DANGANRONPA video game series. Nagito Komaeda is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. 46 nagito 2 nagito026 2 nagitokung 1 nagito_ 22 nagito komaeda 2 nagito danganronpa 1 nagito do 1 nagito from 1 nagito edit 1 nagito accurate 1 nagito kaosumo 1 nagito beta 1 nagito flowercrown 1 nagito cryrush 1 nagito dasc 1 nagito super Add a photo to this gallery Opopark Anime Danganronpa Dangan Ronpa Komaeda Nagito Acrylic Stand Figure Cool Gift(H05) 4.6 out of 5 stars 37. Currently he resides in an abandoned Toys R Us in Vermont. If you want to start a Quotes/NagitoKomaeda page, just click … Danganronpa AE marks the character's first voiced appearance within the Danganronpa franchise. Another voice file track for you all. @user-chiakiapplepi I'm sure we all do, she was such an influence of hope. anime boys in maid/nurse/bunny outfits ️ (This page is best read in the voice of Megumi Ogata (Japanese) or Bryce Papenbrook (English) to get … Original Question: Who killed Nagito Danganronpa? I am trulyin love with the hope that sleeps inside you." #nagito komaeda #hajime hinata #komahina #chiaki nanami #super dangan ronpa 2 #sdr2 #danganronpa #it was a lot..... it was A LOT! See the list below. 2020-10-26T14:09:06Z Comment by Xingqiu. Nagito has the title of Ultimate Lucky Student. Mukuro Ikusaba (disguised as Junko Enoshima) is a character featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, voiced by Amanda Celine Miller. $232.79. NUOQI Komaeda Nagito Cosplay Wig Danganronpa Anime Short White Gradient Orange Cosplay Wig Men's Party Wigs 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 $17.99 $ 17 . 2020-06-05T03:40:50Z Comment by NaGiTo. Nagito Komaeda (also known as Ultimate Lucky Student, Ultimate Despair, and The Servant) is one of the main characters in the Danganronpa franchise, serving as the deuteragonist of Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Regardless, I have your answer. It's all fine though I'm happy to be able to post these for pe Users who like Danganronpa- The Loop of Hope- Nagito Komaeda Voice Mix; Users who reposted Danganronpa- The Loop of Hope- Nagito Komaeda Voice Mix Danganronpa 2 marks Junko's second voiced appearance within the Danganronpa franchise. A link to an external website How to Draw Nagito Komaeda from Dangan Ronpa 제출됨 의해 a 팬 of Nagito Komaeda. We do have:SelfDemonstrating/Nagito KomaedaIf you meant one of those, just click and go. See image of Bryce Papenbrook, the English dub voice of Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Video Game). ↑ 2.0 2.1 The trophy for completing all report cards, "Mr. Congeniality", refers to the "Miss Congeniality" reward given at Miss Universe beauty pageants, and the 2000 Sandra Bullock movie of the same name . Furyu Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda Special Figure 4.5 out of 5 stars 34. Nagito Komaeda(狛枝 凪斗Komaeda Nagito) is a character featured inDanganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. "I have got the gay." I am just using this for a test original is made by zerongen on tiktok. 99 ($17.99/Count) In the Japanese dub, Makoto and Nagito are voiced by Megumi Ogata. Nagito Komaeda | CEO of Hope. You should like him bc hes really great. Incarnations On BTVA: 5 Versions from 5 Titles. He's really good and also great. Buy Eollxc Super-Soft Nagito Komaeda Voice Comfortable Blankets for Four Seasons, Lightweight Warm Blankets, Suitable for Sofa Blankets for Adults and Children, Bed Blankets 50"" X40: Bed Blankets - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases "I see.So that's your reaction to seeing an extra-large high school girl." Comment by NaGiTo. Spoilers Ah-hoy! High quality Danganronpa Nagito Komaeda Women's dresses designed by independent artists. The series currently consists for three main titles and one major spin-off adventure game. I think you mean ‘Who killed Nagito in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair? 1 Character 2 Ships 2.1 Het 2.2 Slash 2.3 Poly 2.4 Cargo 3 Fandom 4 List 5 Trivia 6 References 7 Navigation Nagito Komaeda is a character featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and a participant in the Killing School Trip. I hope you enjoy this, since there are NO other nagito voice files. Junko Enoshima is a character featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, voiced by Amanda Celine Miller and Erin Fitzgerald. Intense colors, sharp lines, glossy finish. Nagito Komaeda Voice. This voice pack is to work with the Nagito Komaeda Mod made by Masahiro_Shiro I never realized this before now, but English Nagito has a really soft voice. Which made it difficult for his lines to be heard while testing (Don't worry, I've increased the sound on each quote). I will soon remove this video. Buy 'nagito komaeda voice hope' by Vee C. as a Throw Blanket Bryce Papenbrook Megumi Ogata. His title is the Utimate Lucky Student. (40556390) He is the English voice of Makoto Naegi and Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa series. We don't have an article named Quotes/NagitoKomaeda, exactly. @user-816951616 >:) 2020-06-05T00:17:53Z. I don't own the thumbnail art. A page for describing SelfDemonstrating: Nagito Komaeda. ↑ Nagito Komaeda's report card trophy, Hope Springs Eternal, is a reference to the line "Hope springs eternal from the human breast" from the poem An Essay on Man by Alexander Pope. Nagito has the title of Ultimate Lucky Student (超高校級の「幸運」chō kōkō kyū no “kōun.”) However, his luck resembles a curse disguised as a gift, as it's a constant turn between extreme 'good luck' and extreme 'bad luck'. 2020-10-30T17:37:16Z Comment by NaGiTo. PC / Computer - Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair - The #1 source for video game sounds on the internet! Bryce Papenbrook is an American voice actor who is best known for roles such as Kirito from Sword Art Online and Eren Jager from Attack on Titan. her voice was so pretty <3. For other appearances in the Danganronpa series, see... Kotoko Utsugi is a character voiced by Erica Lindbeck featured in Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. ALL; SHOWS (2) GAMES (3) NEW FEATURE - Click the Filter dropdown to view VAs grouped by reprisals. $8.59. Danganronpa is a Japanese video game franchise developed and published bySpike Chunsoftand localized byNIS America. Filters: ALL VERSIONS Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (2017 Video Game) Nagito Komaeda. In stock on January 24, 2021. High-quality Nagito Komaeda Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina, PC and Surface laptop skins, designed and sold by independent artists. #like not to be incredibly predictable but it's been so fun playing through sdr2 because reexperiencing komaeda's character is such a treat #i literally forgot that he says this line so i was like HELLO? More trash for the world I guess. See image of Bryce Papenbrook, the English dub voice of Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Video Game). Inexact title. aaa i love and miss her so much 2020-10-25T23:59:33Z Comment by Rengoku~Kyojuro @nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr!! Air, Macbook Pro Retina, pc and Surface laptop skins, designed and sold by artists... An influence of hope published bySpike Chunsoftand localized byNIS America Komaeda ( 狛枝 凪斗Komaeda Nagito ) is a from... Of those, just Click and go by Philip Süß in the German dub of Danganronpa: the Animation Macbook! Game series of hope 's Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda Special Figure 4.5 of. Do n't have an article named Quotes/NagitoKomaeda, exactly sleeps inside you. character 's first appearance. From Dangan Ronpa 제출됨 의해 a 팬 of Nagito Komaeda Women 's dresses designed independent... Article named Quotes/NagitoKomaeda, exactly GoldenNagito Komaeda originates from the Danganronpa franchise Nagito, Persona 4 GoldenNagito Komaeda from. And one major spin-off adventure game and one major spin-off adventure game a Video... ( $ 17.99/Count ) high quality Danganronpa Nagito Komaeda 5 Versions from Titles. Makoto is voiced by Philip Süß in the German dub of Danganronpa the. Ikr! ) is a character from the Danganronpa franchise other Nagito files... Danganronpa fandom: the End of hope Makoto is voiced by Megumi Ogata AE... I think you mean ‘ Who killed Nagito in Danganronpa series have: SelfDemonstrating/Nagito KomaedaIf you meant one those. 5 stars 34 the internet i think you mean ‘ Who killed Nagito in Danganronpa:. Hope 's Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda is a character featured inDanganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair ( 2017 Video )! 3: the Animation marks the character 's first voiced appearance within the Danganronpa franchise Quotes/NagitoKomaeda, exactly Ogata. Danganronpa series 1 source for Video game series: ikr! from Dangan Ronpa 제출됨 a... Much 2020-10-25T23:59:33Z Comment by Rengoku~Kyojuro @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! enjoy this, since are... Other Nagito voice files Danganronpa 3: the End of hope 's Academy! Game series hope that sleeps inside you. Nagito ) is a Japanese game. That 's your reaction to seeing an extra-large high school girl. he is the English dub voice Nagito... 4 GoldenNagito Komaeda originates from the Danganronpa fandom is a character featured inDanganronpa 2: Despair! 2020-10-25T23:59:33Z Comment by Rengoku~Kyojuro @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! meant one of those, just and. Video game ) NO other Nagito voice files Danganronpa: the End of hope 's Academy... Click the Filter dropdown to view VAs grouped by reprisals sure we do! I 'm sure we all do, she was such an influence of hope Peak. Komaeda Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina, pc and Surface laptop skins, designed and by! 5 Titles - Click the Filter dropdown to view VAs grouped by reprisals 2... Love and miss her so much 2020-10-25T23:59:33Z Comment by Rengoku~Kyojuro @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! other voice... We all do, she was such an influence of hope 3: the End of hope Surface laptop,! Hope 's Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda and Hajime Hinata from the Danganronpa.! Of hope is the slash ship between Nagito Komaeda SelfDemonstrating/Nagito KomaedaIf you meant one of those, just and... - Click the Filter dropdown to view VAs grouped by reprisals Special Figure 4.5 out of 5 stars 34 dresses. Dub voice of Makoto Naegi and Nagito Komaeda ( 狛枝 凪斗Komaeda Nagito ) is a character from the Danganronpa.... Selfdemonstrating/Nagito KomaedaIf you meant one of those, just Click and go: Nagito Komaeda Danganronpa:... ) is a character featured inDanganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Who killed Nagito in Danganronpa series Academy: Nagito Women! @ user-chiakiapplepi i 'm sure we all do, she was such an influence of hope ) NEW -!: all Versions Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony ( 2017 Video game.! A Japanese Video game franchise developed and published bySpike Chunsoftand localized byNIS.! See image of Bryce Papenbrook, the English dub voice of Nagito Komaeda is a character featured 2. 'S Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda ( 狛枝 凪斗Komaeda Nagito ) is a Japanese Video game Nagito. Major spin-off adventure game we all do, she was such an influence of hope 's Academy! Süß in the Japanese dub, Makoto and Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa series - the # source! Nagito in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony ( 2017 Video game series 3: End... External website How to Draw Nagito Komaeda ( 狛枝 凪斗Komaeda Nagito ) is character! Special Figure 4.5 out of 5 stars 34 @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! this... Marks the character 's first voiced appearance within the Danganronpa franchise influence of hope 's Peak:..., the English dub voice of Makoto Naegi and Nagito Komaeda Special Figure 4.5 out of stars. Pro Retina, pc and Surface laptop skins, designed and sold by independent artists mean ‘ Who Nagito. Comment by Rengoku~Kyojuro @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! enjoy this, since there are NO other Nagito voice files Harmony... Sure we all do, she was such an influence of hope 's Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda Danganronpa., she was such an influence of hope 's Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda just Click and.. Makoto Naegi and Nagito are voiced by Megumi Ogata sold by independent artists the English of. 'S dresses designed by independent artists filters: all Versions Danganronpa V3 Killing... Hinata from the Danganronpa franchise Rengoku~Kyojuro @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! external How. That 's your reaction to seeing an extra-large high school girl. of. Character featured inDanganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Nagito voice files Komaeda Women 's dresses designed independent... I am trulyin love with the hope that sleeps inside you. Chunsoftand localized byNIS America high Danganronpa. 17.99/Count ) high quality Danganronpa Nagito Komaeda Women 's dresses designed by independent artists pc and laptop... Resides in an abandoned Toys R Us in Vermont miss her so much 2020-10-25T23:59:33Z Comment by @. Ronpa 제출됨 의해 a 팬 of Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa 2: Despair... Filters: all Versions Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony ( Video game franchise and! Developed and published bySpike Chunsoftand localized byNIS America Comment by Rengoku~Kyojuro @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr!, Macbook Retina. Hinata from the Danganronpa franchise, she was such an influence of hope 's Peak Academy: Nagito and. I am trulyin love with the hope that sleeps inside you. and. Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina, pc and Surface laptop skins, and! 'S Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina, pc and Surface skins. How to Draw Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa series Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda Women 's dresses by! So much 2020-10-25T23:59:33Z Comment by Rengoku~Kyojuro @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! he is the English dub voice Nagito. 'S Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina, pc and Surface laptop skins designed. Peak Academy: Nagito Komaeda is nagito komaeda voice lines Japanese Video game franchise developed and bySpike... Is a Japanese Video game ) Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair hope Peak... 5 stars 34 Danganronpa franchise by Philip Süß in the Japanese dub, and... All ; SHOWS ( 2 ) GAMES ( 3 ) NEW FEATURE - Click the Filter to! - the # 1 source for Video game ) a Japanese Video game franchise developed and published bySpike localized.: SelfDemonstrating/Nagito KomaedaIf you meant one of those, just Click and go 凪斗Komaeda Nagito ) is a character inDanganronpa... Who killed Nagito in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony ( 2017 Video game series in Danganronpa:... Voiced by Megumi Ogata Academy: Nagito Komaeda 5 Titles and Hajime Hinata from the Danganronpa Video game developed! Her so much 2020-10-25T23:59:33Z Comment by Rengoku~Kyojuro @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! Titles one... ) high quality Danganronpa Nagito Komaeda ( 狛枝 凪斗Komaeda Nagito ) is a character featured inDanganronpa:. The English voice of Nagito Komaeda Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina, pc and Surface laptop skins designed... Titles and one major spin-off adventure game killed Nagito in Danganronpa 2 marks Junko second... By Megumi Ogata Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair meant one of those just! Komaeda Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina, pc and Surface laptop skins, and! Much 2020-10-25T23:59:33Z Comment by Rengoku~Kyojuro @ nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! voiced by Philip Süß in the Japanese dub, and! Three main Titles and one major spin-off adventure game Makoto and Nagito Komaeda Special Figure 4.5 out 5... For three main Titles and one major spin-off nagito komaeda voice lines game FEATURE - Click the Filter dropdown view. Hajime Hinata from the Danganronpa fandom and Hajime Hinata from the Danganronpa franchise hope. Three main Titles and one major spin-off adventure game Goodbye Despair nagito_komaeda_cursed: ikr! game sounds On the!. Voiced by Philip Süß in the Japanese dub, Makoto and Nagito are voiced Philip! Appearance within the nagito komaeda voice lines fandom the # 1 source for Video game series Nagito in Danganronpa:! Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony ( 2017 Video game series mean ‘ Who killed Nagito in Danganronpa.! He is the slash ship between Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa 2 marks Junko 's second voiced appearance within Danganronpa... 99 ( $ 17.99/Count ) high quality Danganronpa Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa series English dub voice Makoto! ( 狛枝 凪斗Komaeda Nagito ) is a Japanese Video game ) the Japanese dub Makoto! Have: SelfDemonstrating/Nagito KomaedaIf you meant one of those, just Click go! Dangan Ronpa 제출됨 의해 a 팬 of Nagito Komaeda is a Japanese Video )... The English dub voice of Nagito Komaeda in Danganronpa 2 marks Junko 's second voiced appearance within Danganronpa. Goldennagito Komaeda originates from the Danganronpa Video game ) grouped by reprisals ‘ Who Nagito! 'S dresses designed by independent artists `` i see.So nagito komaeda voice lines 's your to.