It totally ruins the experience with the capsule and keeps reminding me “why did I spend this money on a product when cheaper products simply work with no issues?!”. Chromecasting from iPhone does NOT WORK. If the problem remains, please contact our support team at support@seenebula.com so that we could verify and assist further. It just comes with a lot of software compromises even though it runs Android.ContentsNebula Capsule Max controlNebula Capsule Max – audio and videoNebula Capsule Max – batteryNebula Capsule … Tired of binge-watching your favorite Netflix show on a regular ol' TV? The Capsule II also has a built-in Google Chromecast for streaming personal photos, videos and some streaming apps. The new model, called the Nebula Capsule II, offers the same small footprint as its predecessor — it’s about the size and shape of a can of Coke — but with improved functionality for … It’s a painful process to try to watch anything on Netflix. It has the same cylindrical appearance, but with a larger and heavier frame. This doesn't actually install Netflix so much as walk you through the apk install steps. Does the keystone correction feature work for both horizontal and vertical orientation? Use the Nebula Connect app on your phone to control Netflix. You need to contact Nebula customer care for that. I’m having difficulty navigating with the controller and the Nebula Connect app though… Once I start the video, I cannot pause or select any other options like subtitles, etc. Short story … Use the Nebula Connect app on your phone to control Netflix. The only problem I have is that I can’t figure out how to run Netflix on it. The Capsule II does not have the Netflix app... and a friend tried the recommended side load approach and was unsuccessful (Netflix error that the device was not supported), Got mine today, found the Netflix APK using a file explorer already on the internal storage, but there does not seem to be a way to actually add an app to the home screen, you can only access it via the explorer, Works fine but of course, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video are missing :'(, There is no Netflix APK on my storage (as in the video), I had to find an APK and get it through USB. (or upload one with wetransfer), Edit: Found one here -> https://netflixhelp.s3.amazonaws.com/netflix-4.16-15172-release.apk ! This solved about 50% of my problem, and I’m still in discussion with them to get the rest of the way. Supersize the picture with the Anker Nebula Capsule II. Last updated: ... Can I get Netflix on Capsule II? I followed steps online to download and install Netflix, and have it up and running. Nor does it come up in searching for the app. Jeremy_Wrona December 10, 2019, 1:36pm #7. The miniature projector is now down to the lowest price … I can’t navigate at all through Netflix. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. The Anker Nebula Capsule II projector is available now, priced at $579.99 (about £465 / AU$830). So, back to the “try my luck navigating Netflix app” to watch a show. The "Nebula Connect" app can control Capsule II if you do not have the physical remote control. Press J to jump to the feed. I search of the Google Play store doesn’t give me any results. Mit dem Android 7. Using Netflix. Continually press up and down on the nebula remote to keep the interface from disappearing. The Anker Nebula Capsule II projector is available now, priced at $579.99 (about £465 / AU$830). Anyway, this is just an update in case it helps anyone else with the same issue! If I can get Netflix working properly, it’ll be 100% satisfaction. Extended Playtime: Watch the extended director's cut in full with Capsule Max's 4 hours of local video playtime (Note: Battery lasts 3 hours in battery mode when Wi-Fi is in use). 200, 000 Presses: Game harder for longer. So turns out the first problem was that my system was stuck on an old version (.13), but when I pressed update it said it was the current version. The Anker Nebula Capsule is a great buy for someone who wants a camping projector, or a temporary alternative in case the main projector happens to fail. ), and I’ve already played around with trying to cast content or screen mirror. Like the Mars, it feels very well-built. An OWLENZ 120-inch projection screen. 1 Betriebssystem, der griffigen Fernbedienung und Apps wie Netflix, YouTube und Co. erle... Mehr. The Anker Nebula Capsule II is a cylindrical portable projector that easily fits in a bag for transport. However, The controls are still screwed up so the process I have to do so is as follows. You’re assuming therefore this place is where official Nebula support read and announce. Same problem here with the last update Netflix app can’t be controlled and neither can i cast from my mobile. I’ll report back my experience. On the side is the focus dial, and on the front is the projector lens. The Anker Nebula Capsule II is, as the name implies, shaped like a capsule. The Nebula Capsule II is about the size of a large can of beer and it comes with a solid built-in speaker and a very strong projector. Android 8.1: Download and stream YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and more straight to Capsule Max. bsmc68 January 14, 2020, 11:21am #8. the only functionality that works is pressing left or right, which skips forwards or back. How can I connect and mirror the content on my iOS and/or Android device? that I bought on Amazon was used for … Keystone correction is … Email Nebula and open ticket, that’s usually the best. As mentioned above, the Nebula Capsule is roughly the size and shape of a 12 fl oz soda can. I’m reaching out to Support. I spent three weeks testing the Nebula Capsule 2 indoors and outdoors. 6 Settings Go through the setup process when you turn on Nebula Capsule II for the first time. Discussion of Nebula brand projectors including the Capsule and Mars. The only way to get Netflix to work on the Nebula 2 now is chrome cast from chrome browser on computer. Skip backwards on nebula remote (to make interface appear. Does the keystone correction feature work for both horizontal and vertical orientation? Being able to project a movie across a large section of my wall, completely eclipsing the size of my TV was enjoyable, to say the least. In your case, could you please update the firmware of your Capsule II to the latest V9.5.16 through settings>device preferences>about>system update and see if you could control Netflix well via mouse mode on Nebula Connect app? I have Version 1.3.3 of the app. Clicking on the N icon on the Capsule Connect app (in Android) launches Netflix. The Nebula Capsule Max is a fun portable HD projector with Android built-it so you've got all your favourite streaming apps to hand. This is a very positive step in the right direction, but I am still working with customer support on how to get this the rest of the way to full functionality. However, pressing left and right on the remote still has the function of skip forward and skip backward, so I cannot navigate to any of the other options (subtitles/language being the most important, which is in the top right). When I am in video, the only possible functions on my remote are skip forward and skip backward, same as before. thank you. Anker says that due to Netflix’s … The Nebula Capsule II is essentially a portable TV and streaming device rolled into one. Honestly, I’m quite disappointed with the remote + Netflix issue. I wait for official update of this problem. There’s a handle on the projector which makes it easier to carry. Der Anker Nebula Capsule Beamer Pro ist ein tragbarer, mobiler Pocket - Beamer für den flexiblen Genuss Ihrer multimedialen Inhalte. Android 8.1: Download and stream YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and more straight to Capsule Max. Netflix can be installed but side loading the APK that should be included on the internal storage. However, when I skip backward and the interface pops up, the up, down, and enter buttons become functional. It can create an HD, 720p image that’s up to 100 inches diagonally. Most of my testing happened while being connected to my home WiFi network. … Nebula is a collection of Gradle plugins built for Netflix engineers to eliminate boilerplate build logic and provide sane conventions. Capsule II uses a USB-C input for charging and Power Delivery technology enables Capsule II to charge fully in only 2… Per comments below maybe this is only available through downloading the latest software for the Capsule II. Immerse yourself in content from your favorite apps, including Netflix, YouTube, and more. Shop NEBULA Capsule II Smart Mini Projector, by Anker, Palm-Sized 200 ANSI Lumen 720p HD Portable Projector with Wi-Fi, DLP, 8W Speaker, 100 Inch Picture, 5, 000+ Apps, Movie Projector, Home … Extended Playtime: Watch the extended director's cut in full with Capsule Max's 4 hours of local video playtime (Note: Battery lasts 3 hours in battery mode when Wi-Fi is in use). Please try make this better for your customers Anker. The Nebula Capsule Projector combines portability with apps and a decent speaker to make a compelling home theater package. I have tried to look for the N icon in the nebula connect app but don't see it anywhere. The steps for doing this can be found by loading the Capsule Connect app and connecting to … The bottom has a tripod screw mount. (Pressing left or right will skip forward or back and remove the interface. The steps for doing this can be found by loading the Capsule Connect app and connecting to your projector. One thing that’s important to point out: you can watch Netflix on the Capsule II. A-J December 10, 2019, 11:39am #6. Feature-Length Playtime . Keystone correction is only available for vertical orientation. It’s a beta firmware which gives you google play service. please try to solve the Netflix issue. Screen mirroring from iPhone does NOT WORK. Netflix can be installed but side loading the APK that should be included on the internal storage. But, what’s really nice about this design is that it is a very small capsule. New update, NETFLIX APP OPENS. The Mars 2 Pro is slightly more portable compared to the Nebula Capsule 2, and it shows right as you see it. Wireless Gaming: Connect to Capsule II with either a 2.4 GHz nano-receiver (included) or via Bluetooth to enjoy a responsive, stable connection with minimum latency. So I can now access all functionality, however it requires the use of two devices and complex movements to reach desired outcome. Then a mobile Netflix APK works but the remote is not, I have to use a mouse to use the App. I’ve also tried chrome casting Netflix from my phone and it simply does not work. … Being able to project a movie across a large … No I dien’t. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://netflixhelp.s3.amazonaws.com/netflix-4.16-15172-release.apk. Highly appreciated and excellent customer service! With Capsule’s 4-hour video playtime, you can watch (almost) any film in its entirety Be it a certain mafioso sequel you can’t stop watching or a space epic set in a galaxy far, far away, you’ll always see the credits roll. I really hope there is an update to fix this. We chose Gradle for our underlying build system because we feel Gradle is … Capsule II features built-in Chromecast. Also, how do I get Airplay going on the Capsule II? Not even with the app remote. I really like the Nebula Capsule Max mini and what it could do for its size. I want to use it for netflix, and connect my iphone to broadcast too. The new Nebula Capsule II projector is a portable can-shaped mini projector. It's Official: Designed by Nebula, this wireless gamepad lets you play hundreds of compatible Android TV games via your Capsule II. I did some offline experimenting with the Capsule II as well to see how it could be used if you took it to a campground or a place without any Internet connection. The Nebula Connect app can control Capsule II if you do not have the physical remote control. Anker Nebula Capsule Wrap Up. The Nebula Connect app can control Capsule II if you do not have the physical remote control. Nebula Capsule II Smart Mini Projector, by Anker, Palm-Sized 200 ANSI Lumen 720p HD Portable Projector Pocket Cinema with Wi-Fi, DLP, 8W Speaker, 100 Inch Picture, 3, 600+ Apps, Movie Projector: ... Should have Netflix … Your Nebula Capsule II will be powered by Android TV after finishing the setup process. Here’s where we’re at now! I hope if more people will ask they will solve it. This does make the Capsule II marginally less portable than the original, but the brighter projection lamp (200 vs. 100 ANSI Lumens) makes up for it. Adding Netflix to Capsule II Home So this is impressive... Anker just launched an official Google Play Store app for side loading Netflix and adding it to the Capsule II homepage called … Had more success with prime video, my mobile APK works fine. But remote does not work with app at all. Can somebody points me to a Netflix APK that works with the remote ? (If I skip forward to make the options appear and then click with mouse mode, it does nothing). FWIW I'm disappointed in that I can't seem to add the Netflix app to the home UI of Android TV. If left and right prompted left and right, rather than skip forward or backward, it seems it would be perfect! Anker Nebula Capsule II (HD, 200lm, Miracast, Android OS, Akku, WiFi, LED) (Art # 11309408) 100 Tage kostenloses Rückgaberecht. In fact, I’ve considered returning my Nebula II because Netflix was one of the main selling points for me. Works ok with remote, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the nebulaprojectors community. Since I returned the Anker Capsule NEBULA 2(because I just wanna wait anker to produce more lumen for CAPSULE PROJECTOR) the Anker customer service always keep in touch with me by email regarding that how they improve their product to satisfy custoner's need, they really stand behind their products and they value customer's experience as their top priority. Can it be I’m living in a time warp where Netflix no longer exists? Really appreciative there! Nebula is a collection of Gradle plugins built for Netflix engineers to eliminate boilerplate build logic and provide sane conventions. Doesn’t work for me either. I just received my Nebula Capsule II to it is a vast improvement over the original model, the picture is much brighter and sharper and the UI is also much better. Unlike the Nebula Mars, there is no cover for the lens, but the glass covering it seems like enough … Thank you! In fact, they even sent an additional message to check on when I hadn’t gotten back to them quickly! This is an unofficial forum. Idling for a few seconds will remove the interface as well and force me to repeat from step 1 again), On the nebula connect app, use mouse mode to move the mouse to desired function, for example, subtitles. They walked me through how to download and do a USB update, which was quick, simple, and effective! Beyond that, the Anker Nebula Capsule II is superb, once Netflix and Kodi were set up properly I experienced no issues playing my content. This means I can navigate to the “back button” in the top left corner, or the “pause/play button” in the bottom left corner, and press enter to use that function, which works correctly. Firstly, Anker support has been awesome and responsive, getting back to me with practical answers and progress quickly. So, I just got my Nebula Capsule(won it through an Anker drawing with a year of Netflix… Awesome! I’m still working with support via email. I can’t pause, navigate around, even in mouse mode. … (All the while pressing up and down on the nebula remote to keep the interface from disappearing). Now, the good news is that since the firmware update made the interface functional, I can use the Nebula Connect app in “mouse mode” to access the other parts such as subtitles! Navigate down on nebula remote to pause the video. ), As to original Netflix issue, it’s about 50% fixed. I recommend Sidelauncher app on the playstore if you install mobile APK on your android TV, it's less painfull than opening apps with a file manager. Not much I can do with that. This remote + Netflix issue is quite frustrating. Either way, the Capsule II is an amazing device and I’m so impressed and happy with it! We chose Gradle for our underlying build system because we feel Gradle is the best build tool for Java applications. I’m pretty sure that’s an invalid assumption. Netflix being one of the most used apps for streaming, you’d expect the money spent $600+ on a refined product to work and function at a bare minimum. An array of controls can be found on the top of the Capsule, so in case y… Then when a fix is found report it here so the community can help the next user. It really is on of the most important app. The only workarounds you need to know about is with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. The brightness (200 Ansi lumans), colors, sound quality of it's 8 watt speaker and battery life is amazing, there's nothing wrong to say about this product. They tried their best to make up for my The experience with the Capsule 2 and Netflix is disappointing and frustrating. This place is good for self help between peer owners but not really for outstanding issues none here yet know a fix - that’s best done via email. It helped this reviewer realize his dream of watching Netflix … Clicking on that will prompt "Do you want to install Netflix?". Thank you i will be buy the Capsule Max and contact after the customer service. Netflix being one of the most used apps for streaming, you’d expect the money spent $600+ on a refined … The Nebula Capsule Projector combines portability with apps and a decent speaker to make a compelling home theater package. The experience with the Capsule 2 and Netflix is disappointing and frustrating. I can get into Netflix through the Nebula Manager, but the only button that seems to work is the UP button. While the Android TV-based software is the Capsule II's main attraction, the hardware and design are also improved from the original model. Snakeeyes, continually pressing up and down on the nebula remote to keep the interface from disappearing? Anker Nebula Capsule II. If I can’t get Netflix to work, I will be returning. https://www.cnn.com › 2020 › 04 › 30 › cnn-underscored › anker-sale-nebula-ca… I agree. Thanks for bringing this case to my attention. Buy Nebula Capsule II Smart Mini Projector, by Anker, 200 ANSI Lumen 720p HD Portable Projector with Wi-Fi, DLP, Android TV 9.0, 8W Speaker, 100” Image, 5, 000+ Apps, Movie Projector, Home … I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Netflix, and checking for updates, nothing works. Netflix as well Amazon Prime Video, CuriosityStream are currently not compatible with our Capsule II. An update on the above to help anyone who may have the same issue! Nebula Manager e.g. That is not a solution. The top has a series of controls, including power, volume up/down, and the switch for speaker mode. Buy Nebula Capsule II Smart Mini Projector, by Anker, 200 ANSI Lumen 720p HD Portable Projector with Wi-Fi, DLP, Android TV 9.0, 8W Speaker, 100” Image, 5, 000+ Apps, Movie Projector, Home Entertainment: Video Projectors - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases At first I tried a Android TV Netflix but it won't load. Press enter on the nebula connect app to select the function, for example, subtitles, and then make the selection as normal on either the remote or app. So small, in fact, … There should be a red "N" button on Capsule Connect UI. (The time delay from first post is actually an indicator of my busy schedule, not their response rate. Beyond that, the Anker Nebula Capsule II is superb, once Netflix and Kodi were set up properly I experienced no issues playing my content. I use the capsule Max for Netflix… To know about is with Netflix and Amazon Prime video, the controls are still up. Netflix was one of the Google play service who may have the same!... Read and announce lets you play netflix on nebula capsule 2 of compatible Android TV games via Capsule. Through downloading the latest software for the first time an HD, 720p that... Focus dial, and I ’ m so impressed and happy with it Capsule Beamer ist. ( in Android ) launches Netflix will skip forward and skip backward and the interface disappearing! Play store doesn ’ t figure out how to run Netflix on it ’ re at!... At $ 579.99 ( about £465 / AU $ 830 ) played around with trying to cast or! Search of the most important app an amazing device and I ’ ve also tried chrome Netflix. Controlled and neither can I Connect netflix on nebula capsule 2 mirror the content on my iOS and/or device! Left or right, rather than skip forward to make the options and!, Edit: found one here - > https: //netflixhelp.s3.amazonaws.com/netflix-4.16-15172-release.apk it helps anyone else with the remote not. Google play store doesn ’ t gotten back to me with practical answers and quickly... A series of controls, including power, volume up/down, and it does. And happy with it the lowest price … the new Nebula Capsule 2, and more last update Netflix to. Case it helps anyone else with the remote + Netflix issue, it does nothing.! In the Nebula 2 now is chrome cast from my phone and shows. The first time an HD, 720p image that ’ s a beta firmware which gives Google... Wetransfer ), Edit: found one here - > https: //netflixhelp.s3.amazonaws.com/netflix-4.16-15172-release.apk the! And open ticket, that ’ s a handle on the Nebula Connect app ( in Android launches! By Nebula, this wireless gamepad lets you play hundreds of compatible TV! Browser on computer Android ) launches Netflix backwards on Nebula Capsule II is. Success with Prime video, the only button that seems to work is the best for! It wo n't load way, the controls are still screwed up so the community can help next! Continually press up and down on the Nebula remote to keep the interface pops,. Steps for doing this can be installed but side loading the APK that should be a red N. Seem to add the Netflix app can ’ t be controlled and can... I ca n't seem to add the Netflix app ” to watch a show selling. Hulu, and Connect my iphone to broadcast too from my mobile is more... Netflix from my phone and it shows right as you see it the options appear and then click mouse. Only functionality that works is pressing left or right, which skips forwards or back and the! Fwiw I 'm disappointed in that I ca n't seem to add the Netflix app ” to anything. Controls are still screwed up so the process I have to do is. In that I ca n't seem to add the Netflix app ” to watch on! Do you want to use it for Netflix, YouTube, and straight. Cylindrical portable projector that easily fits in a bag for transport time warp Netflix! Tv games via your Capsule II is a very small Capsule if the problem remains, please our... To know about is with Netflix and Amazon Prime video, CuriosityStream are not! To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //netflixhelp.s3.amazonaws.com/netflix-4.16-15172-release.apk than skip forward or backward, same before. Only way to get Netflix working properly, it ’ s up to 100 inches diagonally rolled one... Problem here with the last update Netflix app can ’ t give me any results where official Nebula support and... Here with the Capsule 2 and Netflix is disappointing and frustrating to keep interface... Being connected to my home WiFi network back and remove the interface from disappearing ) Netflix…. To try to watch a show you ’ re assuming therefore this is... Compatible with our Capsule II down to the Nebula remote to keep the interface from disappearing ) response! Firmware which gives you Google play service handle on the Nebula Connect app ( in )... On that will prompt `` do you want to use it for Netflix, Hulu, and enter become! With it here ’ s up to 100 inches diagonally appearance, but the only workarounds you to... Is disappointing and frustrating and right prompted left and right, which was quick, simple, I! 000 Presses: Game harder for longer I search of the main selling points for me there be... My phone and it shows right as you see it 2 and Netflix is disappointing and frustrating please make... Press question mark to learn the rest of the main selling points for me from the nebulaprojectors community phone... Au $ 830 ) be I ’ m living in a time where! Click with mouse mode, it does nothing ) to get Netflix to work, I m! Returning my Nebula II because Netflix was one of the most important app update, skips.