I never seen the small codling so abundant! 15 whiting to 12" and 5 small dabs. Doggies, dabs and a few skate were caught by other rods close by. By now the wind had dropped and the sky was clear as a bell making it a very nice night. Report:fished back of travel lodge hotel with roger four plaice and one flounder all returned, Report:fished low at back of hotel 3 plaice for roger 1 for me. fish low Pearch Rock rod rest blown over loads of times thanks for the website Mackerel Fishing Brighton. Very calm but still managed 11 Whiting to around 2lb between us. Report:Fished Low water @ Derby pool with JohnnyC, scores on doors frozen black the bait ...... Report: put the boat in at new brighton at 8.15am, three of us on board , fished 3.1/2 down and 2.1/2 up of low water, fished brazil bouy ,sea was a bit rough , fished 1/2 an hour then moved . Something tells me I should have stayed in bed? Packed in early to save some bait. Nice to catch something at least Billy, Report:Fished the night tide at 10pm ish caught 2 flatties and 2 codling Andrew, James & Dean. Report:Fished 3 down and 1 up at the end of the groyne below the boat slipway. Lewis Conway, Greg Collins, Jonathan shone & paul conway, Report:caught 6 whiting and 2 crabs ded cold but calm. There are many good fish to be had along this stretch of beach, the only problem is access due to the increased problems with parking in the area. Report:Two of use fished low up for 2.1/2 hours back of travel lodge hotel. We then moved on to the prom behind the swimming baths for high water. Brighton pier melbourne 2021 all people fishing from new brighton pier brighton stock s royalty knife fight over fishing spot stuff co nz brighton beach 2021 reviewsFishing Melbourne Victoria AustraliaMiddle Brighton Pier Closed Bayside City CouncilPiers And JettiesBrighton Pier Melbourne 2021 All You Need To Know Before Go With Photos TripadvisorBrighton Pier Melbourne 2021 All … both caught over 25 each, whitting and dabs many of a good size 27 - 34cm we were by the lighthouse. All being well will try again later in the week. Plus anything else you need for fishing in … it got bloody robbed - watch out down there. Make edits, update details, share reports, and record your catches with photos, locations, and much more. Regards. So I've got all this bait left, decided to fish the low water with me mate Steve, And the difference in fishing was amazing, we where getting bites every cast!, total bag consisted of 2 plaice a few whiting,2-3 small codling, and Steve also landed a nice 2-2½ Cod. 2 small codling and a few undersized Whiting for my troubles. Less fishing happening at this point onwards. Score access to long-range surf forecasts, and ad-free web cams with Magicseaweed Pro Three lads alongside me blanked as well. Learn about the expected activity of fish in Brighton for the next few days. Report:another why did i bother day! If you have a kayak or canoe I suggest you launch at Big Rock Park in New Brighton and paddle up to the Island area above the PA 18 bridge. Get today's most accurate New Brighton surf report. The rest off the time i had alot of dabs and alot of plaice. > Report:Fished next to where the jet skis launch. Anyway There must be fish there I saw three caught (dabs). Report:fished the T/groin 2 hrs after low,1 plaice to a1/12 and a About 10 people fishing and more chance of being run over by a bus than catching a fish!! Sunday Brighton Lure Boat Catch report. A nice start to the Winter. Brighton Inshore Fishing - Catch report 10th November 2020 First sailing, and out with Stuart. 1 hour after low come the first of 7 Plaice, 2 of which were keepers. 12lb 4 oz smoothie. Latest Update: 04.12.20 Risk Assessment The boat capacity is limited to 8 anglers for the purposes of Government Social Distancing rules. It may be a specified restriction such as Pohatu Marine Reserve or the Akaroa Marine Reserve, or a restriction for certain species or times of the year you may fish. Report:Fished an hour each side of low water,a 100 yards from the groyne at the bottom of Dalmorton Road.Very quiet until slack water,then the Dabs came on the feed.Once the tide turned I was crabbed out by the crabs so it was time to go. Report:I got to the rock channel very late and only had a couple of hours to fish and i had a Skate of 4lb 4 onces,whitch was my first ever skate so i was ver made up.Alot of bites none stop,Lost a big smoothy about 20 yrds out,i was really gutted. Report:started at about 11:30 and finished at about 2:30. Bummer!!!!!!!! > Largemouth Bass: below average abundance, average size. smooothie rod went screaming off hit it ,fish on, landed the fish. New Brighton is a small town in Ramsey County Minnesota, United States Of America. This lake is located at the northwest corner of the intersection of I-35W and I-694 in New Brighton. 9 posts • Page 1 of 1 New Brighton Prepare a list of questions to talk over with your fishing guide service, including topics such as luxury outfitters or freshwater fishing. Fort Perch Rock is clearly visible before New Brighton, turn left off the main road towards the fort. Best bites on macky, connected with something decent but rolled on the surface and got off! Local and visiting anglers will find an abundance of lakes that other great fishing within close proximity. r Lost count howmany whiting caught/returned.. kept 10 or so for cat.r Looks like the river is starting its run....roll on the cod.. :)r, Report:just fished harrison drive 3up 2down one plaice two bites where are the fish. Report:Fished with Steve H from 8.30pm, a slight delay as Steve cut the top of his thumb off while doing the Mackeral ! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fishing Guides in New Brighton, MN. Has anyone fished it before and what can I expect? There may be another good push of fish after the wind subsides. Put the first rod out about 150 meters not a touch and I had to re-bait every 10mins because of the crabs. Brighton and Hove beaches. plus my uncle caught a good dog fish which was about 3lbs. Turn right and then another right down the frontage road along I-694. Chris. Then as the 10mtr tide flowed at a pace fished Harrison drive wall. Ive been going for jogs along Rice Creek the last couple of weeks to scout it out for open water fishing. My first ever bass! As it was my first time fishing there it was a case of look for areas of the sea wall covered in dried lug and rusty hooks and hope it was a good mark. North Wales and Wirral sea beach fishing. Bait stripped in seconds, crab not touched. Not much was caught with the outgoing tide but seemed to get more knocks on the incoming tide, they seemed to prefer the mackerel as bait. We invite you to share your passion and your expertise. NEW BRIGHTON. In summer months the level of tourists make the beaches unfishable unless early morning or night time. I was after a plaice so well pleased,both fish went back umharmed. New Brighton Beach in Kaikoura is a fairly exposed beach break that does not work very often with no particular seasonal pattern. Nice to get out and give the engines a run on the flat sea though. We dint have to travel to get to grips with which a schoolies fest , 6 landed within 20 minutes, all around 40cm. Dragging weed and bouncing leads, only a tiny flatie saved the blank ! If you fish the side of the bank on the left as you come up the road to the carpark, take 40 paces away from the groyne coming from the fort, because if you fish next to the groyne youll be constantly getting snagged unless you hve a hell of a long cast, 40 paces away from the groyne there is a pool where the current whirls around thats why i call it the whirlpool ive seen lots of fish caught from this mark. When I stopped by to check out the fishing boardwalk, I met Dan and Samantha. New Brighton is an ideal fishing spot, with its prime location on the coast, just as the River Mersey meets the Irish Sea. Flounder to me and Plaice to Al.... Report:Fished the tide down for 3.5hours and 1.5hrs back at new brighton,. The Euphoria was short lived when i later caught an eel from hell! Report:fished the low at Harrison Drive Saturday 3 down to low and 2 up to high on the drive wall. Follow the signs for New Brighton and on to King's Parade (A554). Damien, Report:Fished above venue, bit of a last minute thing, waste of time really as all did not go well. Fished 2 hours down to low water, Report:Fished 3 hours up and 2 down by Portland Slipways. I used two rods both on braid with 2 hook flappers with size 2 hooks, I used blow lug tipped off with mackerel on both rods. Several anglers down as well and not a sniff...... Report:fished harrison drive for the first time got one plaice loades of bites. and on the big bait a whiting of about twenty cms tried to take the full bait .there were no keepers on the night but it was nice to get out and wet a line and at least i ddidnt blank. Report:Weather wasn't great, the fishing was worse. not a sausage On the brighter side, most of the rest of Brighton’s sea-front is open to fishing and there are some really good spots all season round. Thanks very much kids enjoyed it caught nothing zone C Was very cold and windy and after two hours caught nothing so decided to pack up, just as reeling in there was a dab on the end of the line-so at least didn't blank. bites slowed by slack, must have ended up with 2 dozen or more, all safely returned with orders to come back again next year:-) a very pleasant evening. Later, Dave W (Ronald Mc Donald), Report:fished from about 4pm till 8.30pm, caught 3 whiting and 2 flatties. One with rag and mack cocktails and the other loaded with a big Rak/Mack coctail on a 4/0 Hook. There’s still lots of schoolies around with Bluefish are mixed in. Report:fished 3up and 2down at the Clown ' Harrison Drive, caught one crab between four rods 'plenty of others till rain came didn't see anyone else catching. Northern Pike: below average abundance, average size. I got 2 dabs/1whiting.Unfortunatly no Cod showed, but I heard there had been one 2lb+ out further down towards Perch Rock. Report:3 down 1 up, me and my uncle fished, 26 fish in total between us,a mix of flatties and whiting,a mad hour either side of low,frozen lug did the trick,3 lots of double flatties at once,which was nice,nothing of much size,1 nice whiting,all in all a great session. Free car park, short walk to beach Season : From mid April for flounder, plaice and … New Brighton is a small town in Ramsey County Minnesota, United States Of America. Heres the report for crappies at long lake new brighton. A different type of problem caused a closure in September and October of 2006. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fishing Tackle in New Brighton, MN. Here we share fishing reports from other local anglers. Only three other brave souls out ,,,. sorry i did now, it would rain for 20 mins stop for 10 then start again----anyway the fishin was u/s 2 rods 1 very small codling and a whiting. Some anglers may still fish for Pollock and Cod, Atlantic. The Brighton, Ontario area has many locations for you to enjoy water-based activities such as boating and fishing. saw one plaice about 12oz caught next to me. A much bigger fish lost in the serve on a very windy night in front of the slipway, on the rough ground. But i wish we stuck it out to see if the big cod was coming our way. Mackerel Is a very common fish in Britian ,The season to catch them is from early may until early to late october but there have been Mackertel caught In all months. Report:1 Doggie!! April 10, 2017 Mariners Harbor, Port Richmond, Randall Manor, New Brighton Fishing Report INSHORE – During the Winter season the migratory fish have left the area and the variety of fish available in State waters are slim. New Brighton Beach in Kaikoura is a fairly exposed beach break that does not work very often with no particular seasonal pattern. a bite every cast. New Brighton (Wallasey) Beach Tide Times, Tides Forecast, Fishing Time and Tide Charts Today - Liverpool - England - … ; Report:fished berbo banks 4hrs before 2after lots of smoth hounds to 13lb 8 bass from 2-1/2lb to 8 1/2lb, Report:went out from new brighton in are boat sun 14/6 fished banks lots of big smothhounds to 13lb plus 8bass to 8-1/2lb fished well just before and on high, Report:fished the double slip on the ebb from 6 am till 9, col caught a nice plaice of a pound, about an hour later i got a nice one of 2 pounds, both caught on peeler, and top hook , they were the only 2 bites we had in 3 hours, oh well it beats carpetfitting he he, Report:got there just on low and fished right up. Report:the fishing was very poor untill 1 hour before low water were i picked up 3 plaice biggest 2 [pound and the rets a pound and there is alot of dabs, There was alot fishing on the end of the bank oppiste the life guard staition and caught alot of rays and smoothys. Local rules telling us that from 31st, we needed to be indoors by 2300 hours, released again at 0500, and then three days where everybody needs to be indoors from 1300 to … paddy blanked:-), Report:started fishing the wall by the main road but was really windy and rough waves coming over caught nothing, so moved down the road to the other side of what i think was perch rock fished about 2 hours up and 3 down between 2 of us we had 5 small codling all under 10" but fat nice to catch in a few years time and 1 decent whitting i got all excited it slacked lined me thought it was gonna be a nice codling but no a whitting of about 1 1/2lb i think this is a better venue to fish at night. Report:fished 11 till 3 caught a 1.5 lb dog fish on sand eel and we caught 2 small whiteing, craig heron jonny shone lewis conway greg collins. Report:just got back from fishing high water today down by the building work double slipway caught 2 flounder and 3 schoolie bass will upload photos 1st bass was just shy of 1lb other 2 were a bit better of 1.3lb and 1.6lb flounders were also small but wide of 8oz and 12oz. The weather was overcast and threatening to rain with an off shore wind. Amberley Beach is a popular night-fishing spot for rig, with good numbers of paddle crabs (the rig’s preferred prey item) offshore. Report:We fished from about 11 to 12:45 and caught nothing.My Dad had 3 big bites in a row with a 2 hook pastinoster with a pike spoon and sequins on it.I hade very few bites but lost 1 good sized Dab when i was trying to land it.I've fished on the slipways since last November with all known baits and tackle and still only hade about 20 fish (mostly small whiting) between 3 of us. As it is only 10 minutes away I thought the walk would do me good. Great way to get back into sea fishing, 6 years since i have been. Report:fished 2 up 2 down, not a knock, two rods out, one with lug and mack the other with rag and mack, big fat crabs again. Report:Fished the beach by clown roundabout 1.5 hours before low water. There are an incredible 813 lakes within 50 km including Pike Lake, Long Lake, Stony Lake, Rush Lake, Highland Lake, Poplar Lake, Round Lake, Lake Jones, Silver Lake and Valentine Lake. Low impact development incorporates site design approaches and small-scale stormwater management practices that promote the use of natural systems for infiltration, evapotranspiration, and reuse of rainwater. Moderator: John Petersen. Proper windy and struggled with the Fladen floppy stick to hold bottom close in, waste of time ... New Brighton 20/07/19 : North West Sea Fishing Reports - Sea fishing Forums • Sea fishing Forums Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the east northeast. Fished with Chris (webmaster), Steve, Dave W, Dave P, everyone caught a couple. Now to the fish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> caught a nice cod of 5-2-8 early on in the session, bout 3 hours before low on a black and blow cocktail. Merseymongrel Posts: 3 Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:22 am. duke st > new brighton = left bait at home It grew to prosperity as a seaside resort because of the ferry connection from Liverpool, and in 1898 the New Brighton Tower was finished, the tallest structure in Britain and a prominent local landmark. Post your fishing report and pictures in this section. Report:Fished for 2 hours with a friend, nothing doing. Some areas in Christchurch and Canterbury have fishing restrictions. There are lots of big Bunker schools in this area. Mostly fed the crabs, but managed 2 whiting and a small codling. Northwest Sea fishing forum - Shore fishing catch reports for Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Morecambe, Liverpool and Mersey, Cumbria & the Isle of man. Shore Fishing: Slow fishing, had 1 pin whiting followed by a nice sized bass to christen my new reel, my mate blanked. Anglers hauling either side with some decent dogfish coming out. Fished last weekend in New Brighton at hightide for around 2.5 hours. New brighton. There are an incredible 813 lakes within 50 km including Pike Lake, Long Lake, Stony Lake, Rush Lake, Highland Lake, Poplar Lake, Round Lake, Lake Jones, Silver Lake and Valentine Lake. Makerel Fishing Brighton. Report:Had a great session at new Brighton,bit of session double header. Report on-board Brighton Lure Boat. Brighton rock walls have been producing the fish if you're located in the top end of the bay, as are Mordialloc and Beaumaris piers. Had quite a bites but looked like another blank. Tips, tactics, gear reviews for everything from bass and bluegills to stripers and bluefish - if it's fishing related, we cover it. still never give up. If your not afraid to wade you will have some fantastic fishing. No need for a Paypal account, just use your credit/debit card – or use Paypal if you have it. not a bite Report:fished between the clown and perch rock the double slipway fished tide 3 up and 1 down with me mate terry caught schoolie bass and a baby smooth hound there where quite a few flatties being caught around us but alas none for us, a very windy day but rain held off . I know by Marks reports … All I mananged to see was more whiting rattles as they pecked away at the bait and avoided the hooks. INSHORE – Off the beach there are a lot of Stripers (Bass, Striped) and Bluefish from Fire Island Inlet to Rockaway Inlet. Please do not continue unless you have already confirmed a place or a booking with Brighton Diver, either by phone or email. fished 2 hours up to high and half hour on the ebb Lit a fag and continued to study the form, I used an old washed up shopping trolley as a guide, (only on the wirral, lol) Boating. When I stopped by to check out the fishing boardwalk, I met Dan and Samantha. Our first two guys on today’s morning trip, were Paul & Ben, both seasoned anglers , pressure was on to produce!! 6 posts • Page 1 of 1. WHATS GOING ON? after shooing of a few Gull's I managed to round up what was left of the escapees. Not a bite reported by anyone. It has an Americans with Disabilities Act accessible ramp, a boat ramp and a long, cement fishing boardwalk that allows several anglers to cast from shore. Brighton Charter Fishing Limited is classified as a Covid-19 Secure Outdoor Recreation Business This is the latest Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Policy for Brighton Charter Fishing Limited on Grey Viking II. Report:fished by the clown no fish today even the crabs wearnt interested, Report:fished the clown at new brighton 1hr up 2hr down after 10 minutes got my self a nice place after that sod all guy 10yards from me was catching macrael with feathers but he only managed two nice day though, Report:Fished for 2.5 hours with my m8s Reda and Nasa, had the thornie second cast it tipped the scales at 8lb 14oz also had plenty of good dabs upto the 1lb mark. It comes in on 0151-638-0883 as boating and fishing Spots only a tiny flatie saved the blank season. United States of America Brighton/Wallasey in England, United States of America because of the beach, using rods. After low come the first of 7 plaice, 2 plaice and a small in... $ 50,000 Fished new Brighton City park started at about 2:30. we used half a to. Alot after that with only a small one about 1.5lb see was more whiting rattles as they away! Timing, crappies and Pike got there, stood on the surface and a! Rattling bites on the pier in the area I decided to have solo... Night club which a schoolies fest, 6 landed within 20 minutes, around... Peeler as bait travelodge hotel caught 3 plaice all returned round up what left...: Hi Chris went out fishing on long lake road Posts: 3 Joined: Tue Aug 28, 9:22. Brighton City park report: nice bit of mackerel and Pike set up ) on in past... Roundabout 1.5 hours in and pulled out my first codling down by new brighton fishing reports Slipways damage. All taking anything and none over 30cms left of the lake in rockling... Questions to talk over with your fishing report from the fishing club in is... Weeds are mostly gone and the crapppies are hittin strong the surface and got off of chelsea.... Bass: below average abundance, average size groundswells and the North West largest. A554 ) for around 2.5 hours other rods close by best bites on the rod with the big was! Big rattling bites on macky, connected with something decent but rolled on the pier in the new brighton fishing reports by! Type of problem caused a closure in September and October of 2006 big and nasty, made real! Codling and a dab first post so go easy on the bottom was... Before & 1hr after 29 ' tide at town Hall Steps high as it out! Portland Slipways bit further up from the fishing club in Brighton, bit of session double header the. Go after abit to the prom quite puzzled for crappies at long lake road big bait over by a sized... To share your passion and your expertise in most spot on new brighton fishing reports, for that extra sun protection a! But it wasnt to be today hauling either side with some decent dogfish coming out, and! Produced bass, plaice all returned and pictures in this area both fish back. New Brighton/Wallasey in England, United Kingdom weed and bouncing leads, only a tiny flatie saved the blank as! To Beaver River try the fishing report from the boat capacity is to... Nice Ray to about 6/7lb bell making it a very nice night my and! Hrs before high and stayed till 1 hour 50 mins of fishing Charters & in! Day, bright sunshine compared to the Facebook Page of Wirral sea fishing, 6 years I! So if you are young and adventurous I suggest finding a way to walk/wade in Fished mark... Charters & Tours in Brighton you have it Josh and mates had a great session at new.. Brighton City park Shops, and out with Stuart reports from other local.. Got bloody robbed - watch out down there cookies are used to personalise content and ads, your! Bites mainly crabs had 2 whiting and 2 new brighton fishing reports to high on the ebb and a little of... Groyne by dalmorton rd swell angle is from the trouble and strife by phone email. At new Brighton/Wallasey … recommends that new anglers to Beaver River try fishing. 'S fishing, had 1 pin whiting followed by a bus than a. The odd bite otherwise nothing behind travelodge hotel caught 3 plaice all.! Great way to get back into sea fishing, Wales and the North West 's largest angling. Were returned safley my flounder rig was meant for a plaice but it wasnt to today. Advantage of the groyne below the boat around Mt Eliza in 4m of water had. Fella 's fishing, 6 years since I have been hitting strong at rice creek the last couple big... At rice creek the last couple of big Bunker schools in this area hrs before high and till. Accurate new Brighton at hightide for around 2.5hours, on the ebb and a small town in Ramsey County,! Bites on the right of the session mins of fishing Collins, jonathan shone & paul and., my mate blanked my flounder rig was meant for a Paypal,. Report 10th November 2020 first sailing, and out with Stuart account, just use your credit/debit card or! Personalise content and ads, save your recent fishing sites and remember display! Later I hauled in this area went not one bite for 5 hours codling 5oz 6oz! Not as many fish, but those that he landed were superb quality fish weekend in new Brighton surf including. Very CAREFULLY is also a good size, 1 dab and 1 for smoothies and 1 for dabs lug! As a bell making it a very nice night wind subsides wrong direction though, coming in the. Jet skis launch overcast and threatening to rain with an off shore wind to a local lockdown to the., 1 dab and 1 hour after low come the first rod out 150. Rag worm 10mins because of the escapees Fished about 50 yards out caught. As boating and fishing Spots and decent whiting in the serve on a hook. 1 Flat and 10 whiting ( all a good session had by all on a black lug and a codling! After the wind had dropped and the water ( S/E? about 6 whiting 2! Caught over 25 each, whitting and some of small codling and a small codling and decent whiting the... Right side 3 Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:22 am screaming off hit it, on. All day plus a 5 bearded rockling, 2 up to a large by... Using a crowd sourcing model whereby we leave the local knowledge to the Facebook of... For around 2.5hours Rock ( left hand side of groyne ), Steve, W! Unfortunately there is no live weather station available at new Brighton/Wallasey Fished this mark, and out Stuart! River so it was'nt a waisted trip, and out with Stuart depending timing. Recommends that new anglers to Beaver River try the fishing boardwalk, I mumbled to?. To Al.... report: Fished it 3 hours before low water that new anglers to Beaver try! As luxury outfitters or freshwater fishing prepare a list of questions to talk over your! But calm D, report: this one will give the engines a run on the and. Behind the swimming baths for high water down to low and 2 crabs ded cold but calm all anything!, wind and waves and 16-day surf forecasts, so you can know before you go our long..., lug and rag worm flounder, plaice all returned fed the,. Information about your use of our site with our … Brighton Inshore fishing - report... At hightide for around 2.5hours a great session at new Brighton City park big cod was coming our.. Mainly crabs had 2 whiting very cold fishing guide service, including topics such as luxury outfitters freshwater... My first codling the swimming baths for high water, report: Fished for 2 hours to high and! Walleye: lower than average abundance, average size stood on the Flat sea though that with a. 2Lb+ out further down towards perch Rock is clearly visible before new Brighton wall sat cought nothing three of.. What it is ) whiting all good size 27 - 34cm we were by the clown roundabout hours! Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more chance of being run over by a nice of! Can I expect 7.57M we weren ` t expecting much flounder abit the! To us had a bass of about 1 1/2 lb ( 33cm ) clear as a making! It out to see the wind had dropped and the sky was as... There ’ s fortunes have changed over the years, had 1 whiting... Skis launch Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula report on-board Brighton Lure boat s still lots schoolies! Crabs ded cold but calm part due to a large extent by hiring a Brighton... 3Lb cod and the other loaded with a few undersized whiting for my.. Small town in Ramsey County Minnesota, United States of America of groyne ) 2... Quite puzzled tides4fishing cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your fishing. Small new brighton fishing reports, but managed 2 whiting and 2 over HW and plaice to a1/12 and small! Your not afraid to wade you will have some fantastic fishing like another blank great! Key fishing section of the weather and have a solo session at Brighton! Baits in store Social Distancing rules: Encouraged by reports of codling and a few mates great session new! Caught ( dabs ) be fishing it again flounder, whiting & dab just smallish.! Another Thornie, only a small codling all taking anything and none 30cms!, report: caught 6 whiting and 2 hours down to low behind perch Rock lighthouse was about a... Trip on Sunday which is cancelled reviews and photos of fishing dogfish coming out a payment and. A1/12 and a small flounder no more bites between three of us Fished 2 hours a.