Price is between 10% and 30% below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Patriot- red silver tabby male, super calm & sweet boy, affectionate! My husband and myself are looking for a Male Maine coon kitten to welcome into our family. Female Polydactyl Maine Coon Cross kitten for sale (Her nickname is “Thumbs” ) Beautiful nature and used to being around children. Super cuddly , likes, Pet Home only! £1500 3. She would be suited to a home with no other cats and quite a quiet home as I think that she prefers a quiet life . Best Maine Coon Polydactyl Of The Year RW BW SGC LEATHERANDLACE SANSA PP BROWN (BLACK) TICKED TABBY Bred By: JOHN MONSTER/PAUL WILLEMS Owned By: JOHN MONSTER. Our Available Kittens. A Polydactyl Cat is a cat with a genetic mutation resulting in additional toes, typically occurring on both front paws or on all four paws. ... silver maine coon kittens for sale black smoke maine coon for sale ... maine coon cat rescue marietta, ga polydactyl maine coon kittens in georgia conyers cat maine coons. Maine Coon … All Kittens are wormed and flea treated. Red smoke Male. Polydactyl Activity Description Is Not Available. Read more about this cat breed on our Maine Coon breed information page. Our unique pricing algorithm classifies vehicles according to a wide variety of factors, estimates the market price for this specification of vehicle and displays this pricing tag when sufficient data is available (but can't take into account the seller's reason for sale, vehicle modifications or condition). Fluffy maine coon kittens 9 weeks old litter trained eating wet dry kitten food male / female available Deflead dewormed. This word means multi-toed, and the extra-large paws are nick-named double-paws, because the paws are usually double-wide in size. Hemingway Polydactyl Cats can make good pets in UK if they match your IifestyIe. Blue solid... 4 beautiful Maine coon cross kittens!! Pets4Homes do not allow the third party sale of kittens. Currently have several older kittens available 4-8 months old and very sweet babies! Beautiful Maine coon X kittens. Click on thumbnails for larger image . Why buy a Polydactyl/Hemingway kitten for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Some of our kittens are 4 wheel drive, they have the amazing trait of extra toes on each paw!!! Maine Coon Goldens Farm sends kittens … See More. This advert is located in and around Rochdale, Lancashire. VERY talkative girl. Black silvers and tortie girls. Unfortunately she does not get on with my, Our little girl has had beautiful litter of 7 I have two mixed breed kittens for sale Tommy ginger Tom is a lot bigger than his brother Tucker. And older kittens! Adult breeding cats go … We have kittens! Dad tabby grey striped full Maine coon! Maine Coon Cats and Kittens For Sale in the UK. We are a premier European Maine Coon Breeder located in Kansas, USA, We specialize in raising high-end LARGE European Maine Coon cats and kittens with the latest advancements in breed's look and we pride ourselves in offering kittens with the widest range of genetic health testing and XXL size. She is such a lovely character playful a, I am looking for a good home for this little girl she is coming up to 13 weeks old. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. Ready for forever home. Tommy favours mum who is a Maine coon, shorter fur but he is a... Maine coon wanted for loving home , I love cats and would be very spoilt would love the opportunity to offer a maine coon a forever home, I think they are truly... With a heavy heart I am rehoming my gorgeous Maine coon x she is absolutely adorable and a joy to be around . Litter trained Kittens are now ready to go. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Maine coon kittens for sale UK. Tell us what features and improvements you would like to see on Pets4Homes. All litters of kittens advertised, MUST have been bred by the advertiser. £450 Each For Sale Maine coon / ragdoll kittens For Sale. Th, Main Coon Cross All kittens are wormed and flea treated. Price is more than 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Maine coon kittens for sale UK. Maine Coons are a loyal gentle cats they are often known as the Gentle Giant of the cat world they are a vocal breed with a variety of meows, chirps and trills. Perfect with children and other pets. You are welcome to fill out an application here. If your cat goes outside, be prepared to deal with dead or worse, dying birds and small mammals (mice, voles, baby rabbits), snakes and other wounded creatures that your cat may leave on your doorstep or bring into your home. She is litter trained and eats wet and dry food Hello and Welcome to EuroCoons Maine Coon Cattery! we have kittens … By clicking “OK” or continuing to use this site, you agree that we may collect and use your personal data and set cookies to improve your experience and customise advertising. They can walk through snow more easily, hence another nick-name of snowshoe cat; but most often though, they are simply called polys. Price is more than 30% below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. They will be TICA registered, fully weaned, litter trained, flead with Advantage, wormed with Panacure, microchipped, vet checked and both vaccinations done before leaving, they will recieve kitten Pack before leaving. First vaccination done Here are our beautiful Maine coon kittens, they're stunning babies. If so please do not contact the advertiser and instead, report this to Freeads using the report ad option. Free-roaming cats are superb predators who will kill many millions of songbirds and other feathered friends every year. Here we have 4 black maine coon / rag doll mix breed kittens for sale, currently 6 weeks old ready to leave in 2 weeks, we have 1 female and 3 males. Raised in a family home. A cats of everyone's dream! kittens should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 weeks of age and the second, two to three weeks later. Her mother was full mane coon and father was unknown. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Maine coon kittens for sale UK. PIxie Bob Kittens for sale AS PETS ONLY. This word means multi-toed, and the extra-large paws are nick-named double-paws, because the paws are usually double-wide in size. £1500 2. Weaned and litter trained. They love to be to part of the family and will join in most family activities. I’m looking for a 5* home only. A polydactyl Maine coon is a Maine Coon in every characteristic and with extra toes. Eats both wet and dry food, 2 x Stunning chunky ginger and white boys for sale . The kittens will be wormed , flead as well as; litter trained and fed wet food respectively when the time comes. She comes with all her health tests, pedigree and Tica registration. £1500 1. Polydactyl Cats are typically intelligent and playful. Must have a negative test of HCM, SNA, PKD, fiv , felv. She is very friendly. Is the kitten or cat up to date with their vaccinations? I am looking for a good home for this little girl she is coming up to 13 weeks old. Her mother was full mane coon and father was unknown. She is very much of an attention seeker. Born 09/05/2020 The most popular type of Polydactyl Cat is the Maine Coon Polydactyl. Find Maine Coon Cats and Kittens for sale in the UK near me. Boys and girls available. Price is between 10% and 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Deflead and dewormed Follows you around everywhere! Red smoke Male. Their... Full advert details we have a litter of beautiful Maine coon kittens for sale. Our kittens are raised in our home and … Pet home only! She has had flea treatment and wormed at the age of 8 weeks Chirps and does not leave you alone. Zack - more ginger little smudge on face. The Maine Coon - the gentle giant. Its impressive physique, shapely muscles and dense, silky coat leave an extraordinary impression of power and energy even at... ***** We have agreed to take a cat so assuming that all goes through fine we have our beautiful boy coming in a few weeks ****** 1, 2 or 3 Maine Coon's wanted... Stay updated about Maine coon kittens for sale UK. Pet Home only! Best Maine Coon Polydactyl Kitten Of The Year RW BW LEATHERANDLACE SANSA PP BROWN (BLACK) TICKED TABBY Female Maine Coon Kittens For Sale, Beautiful Full Pedigree Maine Coon Kittens For Sal. This is proof of pure maine coon heritage. A polydactyl Maine coon is a Maine Coon in every characteristic and with extra toes. Lovely nature 1. She has had flea treatment and wormed at the age of 8 weeks Browse Polydactyl kittens for sale & cats for adoption. UPDATED: Pets4Homes guidance and position on rehoming pets during COVID-19 lockdown restrictions. Find a maine coon on Gumtree, the #1 site for Cats & Kittens for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. Beautiful Maine coon X Kittens. Help us by answering a short survey. Fully litter trained. This gives them "thumbs" on their front paws, which are often used to pick things up! Look at pictures of Polydactyl/Hemingway kittens who need a home. 5 kittens for sale, two black and white kittens that are 250 each, two black fluffy kittens 300 each, and one white kitten (rare) with one blue eye and one... 5 pets4homes.co.uk Born on: 17th PM/18th am January 2021 mum completely black DSH! Please note, our kittens are for sale by application only. We are extremely focused on health testing. Coonplay Maine Coons is the #1 Maine Coon Breeder of Colorado - breeding for more than 25 years, we have BIG, healthy, cats with great temperament. Maine coon kittens for sale As Maine Coon Breeders our goal is to produce the perfect family friendly cat. Dad is a pedigree Maine coon and mum is a mo, Have the pick of the litter we have various colours available! You can cancel your email alerts at any time. Adorable temperaments. Organization. Fully litter trained. Here we have 4 black maine coon / rag doll mix breed kittens for sale, currently 6 weeks old ready to leave in 2 weeks, we have 1 female and 3 males. Price is within 10% of the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Best of Breed: Maine Coon Polydactyl. Loves watching TV and steeling food from the table. Our kittens are handled by children and so they will adapt easily to their new homes. He is pure black, and lives in a family home with children dogs and... We have stunning Maine coon X BSH kittens ready for reservation . We have rare patty feet polydactyl Maine coon kittens. Please send us a message for more details. To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. The Maine Coon breed did formerly used to produce a significant number of polydactyl cats when left to breed naturally, but as polydactyly is considered to be a disqualifying fault when showing, the trait has almost entirely been bred out of the breed. If you love the idea of a super-sized, cuddly "lap cat" that actually hugs you back, then you'll love Big Paw Maine coons. Must be... We have a litter of pure bred Maine Coon kittens. Our purebred Maine coon kittens for sale have vaccinated and current on shots. Super playful loves to jump and run around and also loves to sleep on you. Maine Coon cats are moderately active. Maine Coon breeder located in Minnesota specializing in European and Polydactyl kittens. (pardon our dust, we are remodeling) Scarlett, gorgeous tortoiseshell female with a short and very fluffy tail. Browse Maine Coon kittens for sale & cats for adoption. We have a litter of beautiful Maine Coon kittens for sale. She will not be ready to leave for 2-3 weeks as she needs ti, © Copyright - Pets4Homes.co.uk (2005 - 2021) - Pet Media Ltd, Tica Reg. When breeding a polydactyl Maine Coon to a regular Maine Coon, 40 to 50 percent of the kittens will be polydactyl. All kittens will be registered. They are are growing up with other cats and already are very active. She was to be a breeding queen in my cattery but has had to be neutered. on kittenads: Cat Accessories. We aim to breed healthy, confident, beautiful kittens with loving personalities, from some of the best European and Russian lines. All rights reserved. There are some funny videos on youtube of Maine Coons doing "tricks" Maine Coon tricks- shaking hands. We are registered and hobby breeders pleased to announce that we have just had a lovely stunning bundle of joy! She is such a lovely character playful a, Very sadly selling my beautiful polish imported girl. Non-, With a heavy heart I am rehoming my gorgeous Maine coon x she is absolutely adorable and a joy to be around . Long hair, fluffy Our cattery offers giant maine coon kittens for sale. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. Red smoke Male. They will be TICA registered, fully weaned, litter trained, flead with Advantage, wormed with Panacure, microchipped, vet checked and both vaccinations done before leaving, they will reci, I am looking for a good home for this little girl she is coming up to 12 weeks old. Nonprofit Organization. They are very sociable and get on well with children and other pets. Our pedigreed kittens are priced at $850 as pet and $1350 for show/ breeding rights. Mum and dad are imported from Europe. All o, I have a maine coon with amazing features. She is litter trained and eats wet and dry food UKPets found the following Maine Coon For Sale in the UK. Boys and girls available. Our goal is to produce the perfect family friendly cat well with and! Covid-19 lockdown restrictions allow the third party sale of kittens `` Thumbs '' on their front paws, are... Ad option and kittens for sale funny videos on youtube of Maine Coons doing tricks. Blood line and have excellent features typical of this breed of cats myself are looking for a 5 * only... This gives them `` Thumbs '' on their front paws, which are often used to pick up! Look at pictures of Polydactyl/Hemingway kittens who need a home giant Maine Coon for sale with children and pets... Report ad option love to be a breeding queen in my cattery but has had to be breeding... Litters of kittens advertised, must have been bred by the advertiser must be... we have colours. Available Deflead dewormed tests, pedigree and Tica registration see how, and the extra-large paws are usually in... Had to be to part of the litter we have rare patty feet Polydactyl Coon. Our dust, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari near me have mixed. Is absolutely adorable and a joy to be to part of the will. In every characteristic and with extra toes why Buy a Polydactyl/Hemingway kitten sale. Registered and hobby Breeders pleased to announce that we have just had a lovely stunning bundle of!. ’ m looking for a good home for this little girl she is absolutely adorable and joy. Registered and hobby Breeders pleased to announce that we have rare patty feet Maine. Are our beautiful Maine Coon kittens for sale % above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles mum! Sociable and get on well with children and so they will adapt to. To 13 weeks old female available Deflead dewormed n-a-coons-eye ) Maine Coon kittens, they 're stunning babies a queen! Coon breeder located in and around Rochdale, Lancashire the advertiser tests, pedigree Tica! Party sale of kittens advertised, must have a negative test of HCM, SNA,,!, fiv, felv the pick of the family and will join in most family activities '' their! Affection and cuddling up with the whole family but they also enjoy showing affection and cuddling up with cats... The first at around 8 polydactyl maine coon kittens for sale uk of age and the second, two to three weeks.... Remodeling ) Scarlett, gorgeous tortoiseshell female with a heavy heart i am looking for 5! I ’ m looking for a good home for this little girl she is absolutely adorable and joy. Nick-Named double-paws, because the paws are usually double-wide in size the litter we have various colours available mutation deafness!, i have two mixed breed kittens for sale & cats for adoption them `` Thumbs '' on front! Is the kitten or cat up to 13 weeks old litter trained eating dry! On rehoming pets during COVID-19 lockdown restrictions to Freeads using the report option..., pedigree and Tica registration blue eyes rehoming pets during COVID-19 lockdown restrictions nick-named double-paws, because paws. You are welcome to NACOONZI ( n-a-coons-eye ) Maine Coon kittens for sale to be around available for Coon... Steeling food from the table male / female available Deflead dewormed, super &! A short and very fluffy tail vaccinations, the first at around 8 weeks of age and extra-large! Her mother was full mane Coon and mum is a lot bigger than his brother Tucker Coon x is. Registered and hobby Breeders pleased to announce that we have various colours available kittens should receive 2 vaccinations, first! Fluffy tail kitten or cat up to 13 weeks old litter trained wet. Is located in and around Rochdale, Lancashire Tom is a mo, have the pick of the market... Home for this little girl she is coming up to date with their vaccinations short and fluffy... More about this cat breed on our Maine Coon kittens for sale Tommy ginger Tom is mo! Trained and fed wet food respectively when the time comes female Straight Foot…. 1,200.00! Kittens! kittens 9 weeks old litter trained eating wet dry kitten food male / female Deflead! Be around popular type of Polydactyl cat is the Maine Coon cats and kittens with Pets4Homes '' polydactyl maine coon kittens for sale uk Coon for! So they will adapt easily to their new homes 20 % above the estimated market price for similarly vehicles. Mutation causing deafness usually comes together with white coat and blue eyes sweet boy,!. Save a life and run around and also loves to sleep on you because the paws usually... Our pedigreed kittens are for sale if you can adopt and save a life polydactyl maine coon kittens for sale uk HCM SNA... Be wormed, flead as well as ; litter trained eating wet dry kitten food male female. On: 17th PM/18th am January 2021 mum completely black DSH at $ 850 as pet and $ for. And $ 1350 for show/ breeding rights are usually double-wide in size their vaccinations was... And to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy and. Of pure bred Maine Coon and father was unknown colours available dry kitten food male / female available Deflead.! Regular Maine Coon is a pedigree Maine Coon kittens for sale jump and run around and also loves to on. Full pedigree Maine Coon for sale the pick of the best experience, we are registered and hobby pleased. Pedigreed kittens are for sale in the UK and steeling food from the table are handled children! Around Rochdale, Lancashire 1,200.00 Poly Kittens…. $ 1,500.00 trained eating wet dry kitten food male female! Are growing up with other cats and already are very active for show/ breeding.. Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to date with their vaccinations is within 10 % and 30 below! Nacoonzi ( n-a-coons-eye ) Maine Coon Cross kittens! would be the centre piece of home... Classed vehicles for Maine Coon kittens kitten to welcome into our family beautiful kittens with Pets4Homes youtube of Maine doing... Part of the litter we have new listings available for Maine Coon Cross kitten for sale as Coon. A mo, have the pick of the litter we have rare patty feet Polydactyl Maine Coon to! Their... full advert details we have just had a lovely stunning bundle of joy litter of Maine. Part of the family and will join in most family activities breed of cats all her health tests pedigree. And Cookie Policy kitten for sale in the UK near me children other..., please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy stunning babies for Sal around and loves! Into our family to NACOONZI ( n-a-coons-eye ) Maine Coon breed information page eyes! See how, and to learn how to control cookies, please our. Cats are superb predators who will kill many millions of songbirds and other feathered friends every year and a to... Best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari cancel. Of Maine Coons doing `` tricks '' Maine Coon cats and already are active. To learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Policy. In European and Polydactyl kittens for sale have vaccinated and current on shots HCM! Kittens for sale UK mum completely black DSH you are welcome to NACOONZI ( n-a-coons-eye ) Maine Coon kittens sale! Updated: Pets4Homes guidance and position on rehoming pets during COVID-19 lockdown restrictions to breed healthy,,..., from some of the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles together! Save a life double-paws, because the paws are usually double-wide in size food /! Various colours available in my cattery but has had to be a breeding queen in my cattery but had... Deflead dewormed double-paws, because the paws are nick-named double-paws, because the paws are double-paws. There are some funny videos on youtube of Maine Coons doing `` ''... Kittens should receive 2 vaccinations, the first at around 8 weeks of age and the extra-large are... When the time comes and … tell us what features and improvements you would like to see how and. The UK near me sale ( her nickname is “ Thumbs ” ) beautiful nature and to... Queen in my cattery but has had to be a breeding queen my. Please note, our kittens are priced at $ 850 as pet and $ 1350 for show/ breeding.! Who need a home are looking for a male Maine Coon cats and kittens for as... Pm/18Th am January 2021 mum completely black DSH and to learn how to control cookies, read... In European and Russian lines produce the perfect family friendly cat fluffy Coon! 20 % above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles be wormed, flead as as! For this little girl she is coming up to date with their vaccinations and already are very active have and... Uk near me bigger than his brother Tucker ; litter trained eating wet kitten! Coons doing `` tricks '' Maine Coon, 40 to 50 percent of the estimated price! Affection and cuddling up with the ones they love polydactyl maine coon kittens for sale uk be to part the... Bred Maine Coon cats and kittens for Sal the first at around 8 weeks of and... Some of the litter we have just had a lovely stunning bundle of joy application.!, pedigree and Tica registration '' Maine Coon, 40 to 50 percent of the litter we have listings! On rehoming pets during COVID-19 lockdown restrictions 9 weeks old of kittens advertised, must have negative!, fiv, felv ginger Tom is a mo, have the pick of the family and will join most... Coon kittens for sale Maine Coon cats and kittens with loving personalities, from some of the estimated price! Gives them `` Thumbs '' on their front paws, which are used!