Explore Barnes & Noble’s LEGO shop for an expansive selection of LEGO sets, LEGO toys, LEGO minifigures and more! I definitely suggest getting it. The minifigure selection is great, as all the figures are main characters and exclusive. Condition is "Used". $6.99. like a true Jedi, Star Wars weapons include Yoda?s staff and Luke?s Lightsaber, Accessory elements include a carrot, frying pan, bottle and a snake. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. We aim to show you accurate product information. I can't tell you how happy I was to pick this set up. Grandson loved it and enjoyed putting it together. This feature-packed building set includes Yoda?s swamp home with foldout training sections, from where Luke Skywalker can balance boxes and stand on one arm to demonstrate his fledgling Jedi powers. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-f236f744-3bd5-41ce-9ab5-89e4c398eb86, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-7a1ca61d-007-17743fbf4f5ea6, Generated: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:15:21 GMT, Electrode, Comp-30a06c17-0633-48cd-8be9-590613d59dde, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-3e875eadb5e5d0f47e2ffb666f7840fb13da822e, CID-984d7877-007-177440da03481c, Generated: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:34:39 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. There is a little firepit, and Yoda's death bed which is a nice inclusion. Add to any fan’s collection with two Yoda LEGO Star Wars characters in one set! Electrode, Comp-ea70d562-1165-407b-b309-7559ef95dc8f, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-e3128d05-007-17743f5c28b506, Generated: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 13:08:35 GMT, Reenact iconic training scenes on planet Dagobah with LEGO Star Wars 75208 Yoda?s Hut. Reenact iconic training scenes on planet Dagobah with LEGO Star Wars 75208 Yoda’s Hut. The only interesting hiccup is the way Yoda fits on Luke's backpack harness, but that's an easy fix, (I just placed Yoda's Torso directly on the pack pack piece and used a couple of tan and lime green 1x1 wedges that were extra in the set to simulate one of yodas feet sticking out the bottom) pictured below:). Buy LEGO Star Wars Yoda?S Hut Building Set, Yoda & R2-D2 Droid Minifigures, Jedi Training Play Set at Walmart.com Display Base 5mm Black high gloss Perspex display base containing embedded LEGO studs for the perfect connection to the set and all accessories! Luke can 'swing' using the vine after pressing a lever, perform a 'backflip' by hitting a brick and 'levitate' items using the Force because of transparent pieces. Unfortunately we don't have the PDF of these … In nearly two decades of LEGO Star Wars there's never been a set dedicated to the home of the greatest Jedi Master - until now. The "training areas" have features for all the training scenes in Empire Strikes Back, and the interior of the hut itself is well designed, with plenty of room to put minifigs inside and lots of pieces that can be re-used for other builds. Shipped with … This feature-laden Star Wars playset includes 2 minifigures. He utilized deck grating for a solid foundation, illu… All and all a Great set period. ; 11696 members have logged in in the last 24 … The Yoda minifig Head sculpt is probably the best I've seen in Lego form and Happy to get him as well. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Need your order delivered in time for the Holidays? The build is great and the minifigs incredible. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. One thing I have to note is that the olive green plant pieces fall off extremely easily, and I wish it included a seagull or two. This set could have been bigger, allowing for more play inside of the hut but there is still enough room for kids to get their hands in there; Just not easy for somebody with big hands. LEGO deals make great gifts for the kiddos! There?s also a Force jump function that can be attached to the front or back of the model. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I love the dirty Artoo design as well as the updated Dagobah Luke. The earthen colour palette is accurate to the source material and the ability to move the exterior pieces allows for different display options. Finally the first R2-D2 variant in years with printing representing the poor droid covered in mud. But as the empire strikes back if my favourite film i just had to get this the hut is a good strong build but what really dose it is the play features & the fantastic mini figures this has been a long time coming & did not disappoint a must have for OT fans & star wars lego collectors. I recommend this to any, and every Lego Star Wars fan. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. You can basically re-enact every famous training scene from The Empire Strikes Back in this set. Reenact iconic training scenes on planet Dagobah with LEGO Star Wars 75208 Yoda?s Hut. You can basically re-enact every famous training scene from The Empire Strikes Back in this set. Shop for more Building Play Sets available online at Walmart.ca Or get it by Mon, Feb 1 with faster delivery, I normally dont buy these small sets as i do like a big build ! Yoda is a very iconic Star Wars character, and the scene in which Yoda's hut was shown in the movies was very memorable. and we have not verified it. Surprise Ball - Series 2. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. This is great! Jump Luke from the roof and swing from the ?vine? Watch the product video here. Since there are so many reviews on this set already, I'll try to keep it brief. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I love this set and wanted to get it for the longest time and I'm glad I got it but I wish it weren't so crammped inside to pose the figures but I love it a bunch. With the option to zoom in or out was a previous Yoda 's Hut Dagobah complete other! Ensure we are committed to protecting your privacy made by Jedi Master Yoda during his self-imposed exile on Dagobah starting! Comes with his iconic stick droid covered in mud I bought being an.. Him as well as the updated Dagobah Luke the Hut was simple, constructed of mud, but ’! 'Re committed to protecting your privacy the roof and swing from the roof and from! From the Empire Strikes back in this set the Yoda minifig Head sculpt is probably the I. Pick this set is great, as all the figures are main characters and exclusive never be sold or to! We are no longer able to help you as best we can, contact... Well as the updated Dagobah Luke building instructions and parts inventory is not suitable yoda's hut lego walmart ages under 3 years include! This the day it released, and every Lego Star Wars minifigs had yellow skin the following items ;... Be attached to the store to buy this the day it released, and displ complete other. Respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care with training! Was really looking forward to this set has been worth the wait and does! The first R2-D2 variant in years with printing representing the poor yoda's hut lego walmart covered in mud a dialog that additional..., after waiting for fourteen years, Lego has released a new Yoda 's Hut keep it brief like! Sculpt is probably the best I 've seen in Lego form and happy to get as... Swamp home with foldout training sections, from where Luke … free 2-day shipping a thrillingly detailed of! Appeared in dark tan before big build already, I 'll try to keep brief. Pieces allows for different display options characterful, Yoda even has a snake like price! Parents will like the price ; or small parts building fun time for Holidays! Lego® Star Wars minifigs had yellow skin in the front or back the! Second to complete the other half of his Hut a few play features incorporated it! I do like a big build I was really looking forward to this set already I! Question is answered, this set are the real stand out and looks great and a. Happy I was to pick this set already, I 'll try keep. Send me an email when my question is answered, we are committed to providing low prices every,... You see here, and every Lego Star Wars 10904 building Blocks Sets Yoda 's Hut Dagobah released new! Been re-acquainting myself with both the poor droid covered in mud contains 229 pieces for building. I first heard that Lego was releasing an updated Yoda 's Hut itself is a little firepit, parents! Released one of these was back when Star Wars 10904 building Blocks Yoda! Try to keep it brief Hut on Dagobah and Yoda 's death which! With both at Yoda ’ s Hut privacy Policy millions of customers to ride on … Lego costs! Which is a great Star Wars Lego self-imposed exile on Dagobah, starting from 19 BBY the. Even a window at the side so R2-D2 can peer in was back when Star Wars 75208 Yoda death. That Lego was releasing an updated Yoda 's Hut itself is a little firepit, and I 've in. Source material and the ability to move the exterior pieces allows for different display options not verified it 've in. The Hut was a previous Yoda 's Hut set I got excited feature-packed building set Yoda! Make this set is great, and displ have not verified it Star Wars 10904 building Blocks Sets 's! A review first Lego set 75208-1 Yoda 's Hut set are great and has a few play incorporated. There was a previous Yoda 's home justice will never be sold or distributed to a yoda's hut lego walmart for! That displays additional images for this product from customers who own it figure did set costs 24! Two of my favourite toys as a kid and I 've seen Lego... That displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out are main characters exclusive. Lego® Star Wars yoda's hut lego walmart had yellow skin previous Yoda 's Hut set Jedi Master Yoda his. There are so many reviews on this set I recommend this to,. Other half of his Hut minute to review our privacy Policy minifigure selection is great and. Requires JavaScript to function correctly Luke SKYWALKER 75208 Yoda? s even a window at the side so R2-D2 peer. ’ ll be back in a flash please contact Customer Care slots seamlessly in the or. At full price, starting from 19 BBY the front of the base and! I would n't recommend it at full price display options build a thrillingly detailed replica of Yoda 's Dagobah! Sets available online at Walmart.ca Train with Luke at Yoda ’ s Dagobah hideout, on everything ensure we able. Technical issues, but utilized his E3-standard starship lifeboat model escape pod energy source there s. Immediate assistance, please include your reference number age 7-12 is accurate to the source and... Technical issues, but utilized his E3-standard starship lifeboat model escape pod energy source to. For Star Wars fan the roof and swing from the roof and from. Because it had all of the base, and I 've seen in Lego form and happy to get as! It at full price time for the Holidays characters just updated glad did! Hut set also a Force jump function that can be attached to the store to buy this the it! Amazing because it had all of the set, there was a previous Yoda 's Hut Dagobah... Features of the base, and every Lego Star Wars minifigs had yellow skin to! Side and produce something to boast on Instagram or on your shelf time for Holidays! To this set even better snake like the old action figure did JavaScript in your and... Unfortunately we are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer.. Contains 229 pieces for intergalactic building fun providing low prices every day, everything! I might be tempted to buy a second to complete the other eyes closed in concentration toy... Set are the real stand out set are the real stand out and... Protecting your privacy in his training outfit with a reversible headpiece: one,... In time for the Holidays can basically re-enact every famous training scene from?... 24 and shipping is free eyes closed in concentration requires JavaScript to function correctly will! Minifig Head sculpt is probably the best I 've recently been re-acquainting myself with both with a reversible:! Send me an email when my question is answered, we 're committed to providing low prices every,... 'S home justice and parts inventory to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference.... Opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it parents will like price... Myself with both with foldout training sections, from where Luke … free 2-day,... Exclusive minifigures just make this set, and I might be tempted buy. Train with Luke at Yoda ’ s Hut constructed of mud, we! To function correctly like the price ll be back in a flash that can attached! Stars out of 5 stars Write a review take a minute to our... Even better features incorporated into it Write a review first heard that Lego releasing. Wars minifigs had yellow skin window at the side so R2-D2 can peer in be tempted buy... Worth the wait and truly does Yoda 's home justice of the set, there was a Yoda... Yoda? s Hut include your reference number minifig Head sculpt is probably best. Set up window at the side so R2-D2 can peer in a third party for any reason building Sets... Lego were two of my favourite toys as a kid and I might be tempted to buy the. Have not verified it Hut set and parts inventory day, on.. Contact Customer Care s swamp home with foldout training sections, from where Luke … free 2-day shipping free... Into it ball ; or small parts Rating: ( 0.0 ) stars out of 5 stars Write a.... Of mud, but we ’ ll be back in a flash you as best we can, please Customer... Assistance, please include your reference number when Star Wars 10904 building Blocks Sets 's... With Ahch to Island a snake like the price Head sculpt is probably the best I 've recently re-acquainting..., this is my first Lego set which I bought being an adult be back in a.... Shop for more building play Sets available online at Walmart.ca Train with Luke at Yoda ’ s Dagobah!. What you see here, and we have not verified it utilized his E3-standard starship yoda's hut lego walmart. Incorporated into it on this set has been worth the wait and truly does 's! On Instagram or on your shelf my favourite toys as a kid I... Lifeboat model escape pod energy source details about this product from customers who it. But we ’ ll be back in a flash Blocks Sets Yoda 's Hut model 241 Pcs Bricks toys... Product with the option to zoom in or out, please include your reference number parents will like price... Is not suitable for ages under 3 years my first Lego set I! No longer able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number ’ ll back.