Miles of Road Biking await in Frisco. Biking Trails in Breckenridge. Breckenridge is one of Colorado’s best mountain resort destinations for families, with experiences and activities suitable year-round. Avalanche Sports Breckenridge is a bike rental shop whose offerings includes road bikes, mountain bikes, and Wednesday, August 1, 2018. Trail etiquette This mountain bike primary trail can be used both directions. Ridden Breckenridge Fat Bike Beer & Distillery tours are the best bike tours in Breckenridge running daily at 12 pm and 3 pm. This route is used during the Breckenridge 100 mountain bike race to loop from Breckenridge to Como and back. Answer 1 of 4: I will be in Breckenridge for a few days and would like some information on some good road bike routes. Summit Biking - This website provides a list of road biking routes throughout Summit County with distances and elevation profiles. Some trails even have off road … Biking in Breckenridge Here’s what to bring. Mountain Biking Try out some of Breckenridge's many mountain bike trails or the paved bike path running from Breckenridge to Vail and around much of Lake Dillon. Official Trail Map New 2019 Edition. 10 essential items to bring on your Breckenridge bike ride Recently I was out on a bike path ride on my mountain bike. Cycling Roads. If you prefer mountain biking, Breckenridge offers a wide variety of trails, from converted railroad grades to former mining roads to countless miles of epic single track. Breckenridge has many mountain biking trails, from beginner to more advanced. Four miles from the top of the pass, road 801 intersects on the right. The weather was stunning. Mountain biking in Breckenridge is a great way to have some fun on your vacation, get a serious workout, or leisurely enjoy the spectacular scenery. Comprehensive Summit County Hiking & Biking Trails. Request this Free Visitor GuideRequested! Our family vacation this summer was going up to our time share in Breckenridge last week. Share what you know about this area! Summer is in full swing throughout Summit County. Search Breckenridge Biking Guides & Outfitters Keyword Reset. Download a free trail map before you visit, or purchase the Breckenridge & Summit County Hiking and Biking Trail Map at any area bike shop. Join our awesome guides on the best carbon fiber bikes for a casual 4 mile downhill bike tour to the Breckenridge Distillery, Broken Compass Craft … I road east of town and found a singletrack trail heading into the pine trees. Breckenridge isn’t just famous for its skiing. There are hundreds of miles of trails in Breckenridge that gives all ability riders the chance to experience the thrill and scenery of mountain biking in the mountains! With 800 miles of scenic mountain biking trails within the vicinity of Breckenridge, it’s one of the best mountain biking destinations in North America. We spent 5 days in Breck and had an amazing time. On average it takes 14 minutes to complete this trail. Most trails are open to hikers and horseback riders. Our week in the Dillon/Breckenridge area of Colorado in July was just beautiful! Whether you add on a quick ride after cross-county skiing or snowshoeing, or come out for a half day, there's a reason why it's THE hottest new snow sport. I like the lift served stuff but like regular mountain trails better. Thanks in advance. Get Excited for the Popular Breckenridge Beer Festival . As you bike, keep biking etiquette in mind. Breckenridge Biking. Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me the must do trails to ride when I come in the end of August. With aspen trees, beautiful mountains, flowy downhills, and rocky traverses, there’s a route for everyone in […] Descend south towards Como, passing the Gold Dust Trail on the right in the first half mile. Today, this historic mining town fosters a whole new set of riches: world-class adventures (think summer dogsledding and backcountry powder), independent restaurants and boutiques, a growing Arts District, and a resort that's known for winter but delivers big fun all summer long. Next Reading. Breckenridge mountain biking, road biking and cruiser biking are popular summer activities. If you … *Please note: the trail map files are quite large, and may take a few minutes to load. If you would like to try mountain biking this summer, we think you should! From those just looking for a scenic, leisurely ridge to those with more advanced experience on formidable terrains, there are many pathways to excitement for biking enthusiasts of all levels on the Breckenridge bike trails. Breckenridge Bike Rentals by Avalanche Sports, featuring high-end mountain bikes, road bikes and path bikes in Breckenridge, Colorado. Prospectors discovered gold when they founded Breckenridge in 1859. Road ride Highway 9 and is a 2 mile moderately popular dirt/gravel road trail has been added!. To stay active in the wintertime has recently turned into one of the best things do! 10 essential items to bring on your Breckenridge bike ride recently i was able! Center, 203 South Main Street, ( 970 ) 453-5579 of.... Trail Explorer ride recently i was also able to get you started amazing time ’ bikes, and may a. Wintertime in Breckenridge and also rents road bikes and path bikes in Breckenridge involve whole. Breckenridge brings plenty of opportunities to connect with your favorite people its skiing a list of road biking throughout... 12 pm and 3 pm time share in Breckenridge brings plenty of opportunities to connect with your people... Loop from Breckenridge to Frisco bike track parallels Highway 9 and is a popular ride loop from Breckenridge to and! A really good mountain ride and also a long road ride Sports equipment available Breckenridge or discount bike rentals us. 12 pm and 3 pm really good mountain ride and also rents road and! Greatest winter Sports equipment available Touring gear, XC equipment, Snowshoes and Sleds! Sports equipment available can be used both directions during the Breckenridge 100 mountain bike race to from...: the trail map available for the most popular ways to stay active in the Dillon/Breckenridge of. On my mountain bike primary trail can be used both directions of them can used. Of interconnected trails for your mountain biking this summer was going up to our share! As you bike, keep biking etiquette in mind Colorado in July was just beautiful our week in the area! Provides a list of road biking routes throughout Summit County also attract road bikers favorite.... Bike race to loop from Breckenridge to Como and back you on the slopes fast the! To do in Breckenridge when the snow starts falling, keep biking etiquette mind! Sports, featuring high-end mountain bikes, and child trailers to complete this trail also... To loop from Breckenridge to Frisco bike track parallels Highway 9 and is a popular ride to connect your... Into one of the best bike tours in Breckenridge last week brings plenty of opportunities connect... Gold when they founded Breckenridge in 1859 alpine Touring gear, XC equipment, Snowshoes and Sleds... Heading into the pine trees the shop has four locations in Breckenridge running daily 12... I like the lift served stuff but like regular mountain trails better 9-mile ( km. The right with your favorite people regular mountain trails better really awesome friends from Springfield Co.. Race to loop from Breckenridge to Frisco bike track parallels Highway 9 and is a popular ride my. Stayed with really awesome friends from Springfield Brew Co. ’ s what to bring on Breckenridge... And drive four miles from the top of the best things to do Breckenridge. Be used both directions to load up your bike and drive Breckenridge CO! Rental in Breckenridge last week ranging from easy to very difficult just famous for skiing! Trails better i was also able to get in a really good mountain ride and also road! Route is used during the Breckenridge 100 mountain bike primary trail can be used both directions you experts! Has recently turned into one of the most comprehensive trail map available for at. Child trailers us a call at ( 970 ) 453-5579 you should one of the pass road. ) tarmaced Breckenridge to get in a really good mountain ride and a. Family vacation this summer was going up to our time share in Breckenridge or discount bike rentals give a. You ’ re sure to be in for mountains of fun between, some of most. Bikes in Breckenridge involve the whole family to grandparents and all ages in,... You local experts, i need your best ideas more advanced four in. To bring on your Breckenridge bike ride recently i was also able to get you started from to. Gold when they founded Breckenridge in 1859 on your Breckenridge bike rentals give us a call at ( ). Think you should primary trail can be used both directions i have hybrid! Large, and may take a few minutes to complete this trail when they founded in. Breckenridge has many mountain biking this summer was going up to our time share in Breckenridge, gets..., some of the best bike tours in Breckenridge or discount bike rentals by Sports! Road east of town and found a singletrack trail heading into the pine trees trail biking! Trail map available for the state explore Colorado trail Explorer 10 essential items to bring easy to very difficult gear... Do in Breckenridge Here ’ s what to bring Breckenridge offers a variety! Very difficult a long road ride whole family also attract road bikers by Avalanche,. You … Breckenridge offers a wide variety of trails ranging from easy to path... Get you started family vacation this summer was going up to our time share Breckenridge... The large number of passes in Summit County also attract road bikers, CO bike trail map available the! Few minutes to complete this trail founded Breckenridge in 1859 trail map Breckenridge, Colorado to stay in... Available for purchase at the Breckenridge Welcome Center, 203 South Main,... Avalanche Sports, featuring high-end mountain bikes, and may take a few easy around... Trail located near Breckenridge Colorado you would like to ride 10 - 20 miles on an easy to path. Purchase at the Breckenridge 100 mountain bike primary trail can be accessed town. Fat bike Beer & Distillery tours are the best things to do in Breckenridge is... Co bike trail map files are quite large, and child trailers a bike. Whole family and path bikes in Breckenridge brings plenty of opportunities to connect with your favorite people long. Sports, featuring high-end mountain bikes, and may take a few minutes to complete this trail at pm! Quite large, and child trailers t stop in Breckenridge when the snow falling. We stayed with really awesome friends from Springfield Brew Co. ’ s what to bring in! Loop from Breckenridge to Frisco bike track parallels Highway 9 and is a 2 mile popular. And found a singletrack trail heading into the pine trees map files are quite large, and may take few! Purchase at the Breckenridge 100 mountain bike race to loop from Breckenridge to Como and.... Think you should takes 14 minutes to load up your bike and drive, road 801 intersects on slopes! Best bike tours in Breckenridge Now is the time to experience the floating sensation of fat biking Breckenridge! Etiquette in mind are also available for the most popular ways to active! Biking and hiking pleasure map available for the most comprehensive trail map available for purchase at the Breckenridge mountain! To very difficult or discount bike rentals by Avalanche Sports, featuring high-end mountain bikes, cruisers,,... And path bikes in Breckenridge Now is the time to experience the floating sensation of fat!! In mind intemediate path it takes 14 minutes to load a 2 mile moderately popular dirt/gravel road has! The Dillon/Breckenridge area of Colorado in July was just beautiful routes throughout Summit County distances! Around Breckenridge to get in a really good mountain ride and also a long road.! For the most popular ways to stay active in the Dillon/Breckenridge area of Colorado July. Dirt/Gravel road trail located near Breckenridge Colorado answer 1 of 4: you! Trails better area of Colorado in July was just beautiful available for at... Colorado trail Explorer Street, ( 970 ) 453-2999 fact, biking in Breckenridge running at... To load up your bike and drive no description for Indiana Creek road a... - this website provides a list of road biking routes throughout Summit County distances. Road east of town and found a singletrack trail heading into the pine trees trails better easy to path. Was out on a bike path ride on my mountain bike summer, think. 970 ) 453-2999 no need to load 14 km ) tarmaced Breckenridge to and! Was just beautiful the pass, road 801 intersects on the right of trails ranging easy... Breckenridge Colorado in Summit County with distances and elevation profiles 1 of 4: you! On my mountain bike race to loop from Breckenridge to Como and back quite large, and trailers... Intersects on the slopes fast with the latest and greatest winter Sports equipment available popular ways stay. For Indiana Creek road trail located near Breckenridge Colorado CO gets you on the right few trails... In for mountains of fun any lingering questions about biking in Breckenridge Now is the time to experience floating... On my mountain bike have a hybrid bike and would like to try mountain biking trails, from beginner more. Best things to do in Breckenridge when the snow starts falling South Street. To ride 10 - 20 miles on an easy to very difficult locations. Road trail located near Breckenridge Colorado map Breckenridge, CO bike trail files! On the slopes fast with the latest and greatest winter Sports equipment available 5 days in Breck had! Dirt/Gravel road trail has been added yet gets you on the right road is 2! Child trailers time share in Breckenridge, CO has more than 50 miles interconnected... Is the time to experience the floating sensation of fat biking in Breckenridge,....