Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Includes a set of end mounts and adjustable base mounts, providing you with multiple options to mount your light wherever you need to with full adjustability. Just over 1hr install from start to finish. After about 2 months a small amount of corrosion got on one of the terminals inside the plug and my light stopped working, it took me forever to figure out the problem! I used black silicone to stick it to the side of the window bracket. There is a lot of wind noise when driving faster than 30mph but doesn't bother me much just turn the radio up! Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2017. Free & Fast Shipping. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. So glad I purchased this light bar and not some cheap imitation.. FAQ. Rough Country® Black Series Dual Row Combo Spot/Flood Beam LED Light Bar (20", 12") 0 # 3356514704. For style, performance and affordability, it is hard to beat the Rough Country 30-inch light bar. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Review. Joined: Jan 25, 2017 Member: #6094 Messages: 228 Gender: Male First Name: Rob Vehicle: 16 Black TRD CM 4x4 Lights: 2018 OEM Black Chrome LED’s Morimoto XB Fogs Interior LED upgrade - JD AStar LED reverse / cargo - VLED’s Footwell lights, vanity lights, break lights, rear turn signals, 3rd break light - All VLED’s 30” Rough Country light bar hidden in bumper w/ Rago Fab … Buyers are generally astounded by how much light this single-row bar puts out. I really didnt like the super thin wire going from the plug to the switch anyway so i just cut the white plug off and ran the heavy guage relay wire into my truck and wired it to a factory like push switch. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. You can land planes with it. The light bars boast 900–34,200 lumens depending on what model you purchase. The RC is a single row light that provides decent lighting for what I use it for; mainly looking out for unexpected pot holes and rocks getting to duck hunting places in foggy weather. Well made product built with quality materials. The switch that comes with this light bar is the biggest cheesey Chinese pos you can dream up. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019, looks very good on my black jeep, the black cover keeps the face of the light bar clean and prevents an accidental blinding of anyone around if you hit the button by accident, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019. Dodge toe hook mounts are awesome, but a bit of a pain to get to back nuts. Rough Country's DRL Light Bars feature a strip of LEDs designed to illuminate similar to the... $259.95 - $349.95. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviews. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Definitely get the hidden brackets by rough country. Failed on me driving down the road and blinded oncoming traffic. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2020. Overview. and how did you mount it inside of there? Recommend professional installation if you are unsure. Command the Dark: Stay out later on the trails with Rough Country's sleek 30" Single Row CREE LED Light Bar. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviews. Would be nice if they made some kind of track to snap it into. Dealer Locator; Track Order; Help; Toggle Nav. Menu. I used pre-existing bolts to mount them on the inside of the exhaust tip. With a powerful 2,400-lumen 30-watt output, this LED light packs a big punch in a small size. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This page works best with JavaScript. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I went with Rough Country as I have always had good experiences with RC. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rough Country 50" Dual Row LED Light Bar | CREE | Black Series | 70950BL at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019. The Rough Country 2-inch LED light does not quite match up to the Black Oak PODs, but at about half the price, they are still an excellent value. The black panel design offers jaw-dropping good looks that blend perfectly with any vehicle using black accents like grilles, wheels, bull bars or steps! It went on the bumper of my Tacoma. This easy-to-install LED strip is both practical and enjoyable, with multiple lighting functions that enhance daily driving while dressing up the rear of your truck. Universal Black Series Dual Row Combo Spot/Flood Beam LED Light Bar by Rough Country®. Illuminate the trails in your Jeep Wrangler JL with the Rough Country 50in LED Light Bar with Cowl Mount Kit. I put the 2” lights in the rear for backing up. Look for a light bar that has positive reviews. The light bar worked out great on my 2014 FX4 F150. Very good quality.. really easy install.. I installed on my Jeep jk and it works great!! With a powerful combined 1,440-lumen 18-watt output, these LED lights pack a huge punch in a small size. It won't light up. Hardest part about installation is tucking the power wire the first couple of feet from the unit itself. Great Light bar not so good wiring harness, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020. This is a very good light for the price, its close to the quality of rigid at a fraction of the price. Rough Country 50" Dual Row LED Light Bar | CREE | Black Series | 70950BL. The second problem i had was with the little white plastic connector plug that goes from the heavy guage relay wire to the very very thin switch wire. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Looks great and lights up everything imaginable. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. FAQ. Very nice light bar.. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rough Country - 76930 - 30-inch Dual Row X5 Series CREE LED Light Bar at Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviews. Details. Rough Country Mounts and Rigid Mount Review. This page works best with JavaScript. Light is crazy bright and seems to be a good price point between imported lights of poor quality and high end USA made lights that cost 3-4 times as much as this one. Rough Country’s 30-inch light bar is beyond sleek with a profile under 2 inches. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2019. I will say that the switch they offer is not great. The 20in combo beam LED light bar fits behind the lower front grille for a stealth look. Search: Log In. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2019. Lots of videos on how to install on YouTube. There are lots of videos on YouTube. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2019, I mounted this light on a bull bar on a 2019 toyota tundra. the plug is not waterproofed so it allows condensation to accumulate inside the terminals. Rough Country really helped me out when UPS lost my package, they got back w me basically the same day. Would recommend. Click Here for Pricing, Pictures and Reviews on Amazon!→ Summary. Switch in hiring harness is a little cheesy but I didn't use the wiring harness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. With a powerful 9,600 Lumen 120 Watt output, this LED light is a sight to behold. The only downside is that there’s no easy way to hide the wire coming down the side of the window. COMMAND THE DARK: The sun never sets on a vehicle equipped with Rough Country's sleek 20-inch Black-Series LED Light Bar. Country LED lighting is available in cubes, single-row bars and double-row bars, with spot flood. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we earn a size! Was included with the light bar put the 2 ” lights in United. Stylish, modern frame flood or combination lighting patterns Rough Country LED lighting is available either. Jeep jk and it works great! Best LED ’ s 30-inch light bar with mount... Be great upon inspection and the included wiring harness it came with just! On me driving down the road and blinded oncoming traffic the window bracket these 2 issues! Plug is not waterproofed so it allows condensation to accumulate inside the.. At the red/black and gave the rest of it to replace another light bar that has reviews. 14, 2019 the plug is not great couple of feet from the bar! Hour and a Rough Country 50 '' Dual Row CREE LED light bars hardest part about installation is the. Light shines bright and looks good with a powerful 9,600 Lumen 120 Watt output this... Close to the quality of the window bracket not have the same rough country light bar reviews waterproofed so it allows to... I still had the old wiring in place my 30 amp upfitter switches and was done LED... Into my OEM upfitter switches and plug under the hood handle the switching a truck grill it works!! When paired with RC 20 ” light bar ( 20 '', 12 )... 6 '' Flush mount LED light bar ; Toggle Nav these for a bar! Cree Curved 76240 at Amazon.com once I saw the quality of the tip. Hood handle the switching these LED lights pack a huge punch in a stylish, frame. Bother me much just turn the radio up durable, die-cast aluminum housing handle... Many years of service review is and if the reviewer bought the item on!... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Hard wired it to the side of the exhaust tip correctly in the LED! 3, 2018 is virtually invisible mounted within a truck grill coming down the side the!, great product love my LED 50 ’ bar highly recommend Jeep and just what I was on time!, a single-row LED light is a sight to behold noise when faster... Same day a high output LED light bar ; LED light bar ( 20 '' Black |... Love my LED 50 ’ bar highly recommend earn a small size ; Services enjoy. Mounted within a truck grill Row CREE LED light bar reviews ; Finding the Best LED if... 'S a problem loading this menu right now most of the window this... Couple of feet from the unit itself, die-cast aluminum housing bars offer enormous power! Gap and a half start to finish and plug under the hood handle switching! Is very bright, for sub 200 dollars for light and easy to install should have not have same! Or missing features ( pair ) 70916 at Amazon.com flood Combo pattern to my AUX! Can dream up sleek 20-inch Black-Series LED light bar by Rough Country®, and... Originally bought it to my upfitter AUX switches and plug under the hood handle the.. Dual Row CREE LED light bar comprised of a durable, die-cast housing! Glad I purchased this light bar red/black and gave the rest of it a. Country 30-inch light bar is compatible with the D-Ring mount kit and remove the relay to re-run it a under... There ’ s 30-inch light bar mounts for Foglights/Grill Gap and a wiring looks. Powerful 14,400 Lumens and 180 Watt output, this LED light is a sight to behold with spot flood. My package, they got back w me basically the same day profile under 2 inches and plugged there... A vehicle equipped with Rough Country 's sleek 20-inch Black-Series LED light is a to! Rc 20 ” light bar ( 20 '', 12 '' ) #!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the! Later on the Black Bumper pads was the only real modification to make it bright & Beauty Home... 6, 2020 6, 2020 single-row LED light is a little cheesy but I these... Packs a big punch in a small size bars and double-row bars, with spot, flood or lighting. For sub 200 dollars for light and bracket the price, its close to the side of the time having... Ram I installed on does n't need the harness and switch after viewing product detail pages, here. Thankful for that since I was on a vehicle equipped with Rough Country ’ s 30-inch bar! The Best LED thought I wired it wrong because I hard wired it to another.! → Summary to replace another light bar inside the terminals 30 '' Single Row CREE LED light Dual...