It goes on very light - I think it took about 3 coats before I was satisfied - but I don’t mind since the consistency of the polish itself is perfect and goes on beautifully. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel : rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Recommend searching this shade elsewhere before purchasing, much lighter than displayed. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I really like this line. Hi guys! Let’s do this! No UV lamp required. Miracle Gel™, is patented technology for longer wear. Definitely not buying anything of the Sally hansen brand. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish is a life-proof nail polish. It’s fully opaque in one coat and two coats provide an instant... People complaining about SH polish not drying are doing it wrong. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 20/09/2019 Sally Hansen. Normally my polish only lasts a few days. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel is more long-lasting than regular nail polish. In just two easy steps get up to 14 days of colour and shine. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. If it does, it takes hours even with the matching top coat. That took some time but now we’re ready. I did not like the brush or thickness of the product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sally Hansen - Miracle Gel Nail Color, Duo Pack at Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Nail Polish HEADED NUDE-WHERE + TOP COAT (Duo) at Amazon.com. With proper application and wear it can last up to a week. Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Reviews 2021 I never used an at home gel nail polish and was told that it stays on SO much longer then regular nail polish. The GHI's Tried & Tested review of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Duo. It's a gel nail system that doesn't use a UV light to set the polish that claims "In … Reviewed in Canada on April 27, 2020. You can edit your question or post anyway. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The Green is true to the photo and is basically the green equivalent of navy blue in terms of depth of colour. Started using this as an alternative to pricey nail salon visits. PURE.™ Sally Hansen’s first plant-based, 16-free*, 100% vegan nail polish offers beautiful colour and shine with no compromise. I only got one bottle of Miracle Gel Topcoat and had multiple hands testing for me and for you. I've tried the top coat and a couple colors. This stays on for over a week! The manufacturer actually promises 8 days of chip-free wear. That’s 2 weeks. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Would recommend googling the colours you are interested in first because other websites seem to show it more accurately (which shows its not a screen resolution issue). Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Review. Yes, it took a long time and let me tell you why. Excellent holographic/multichrome(?) However I ordered the "Proper p-rose" color and it literally looks nothing like the colour shown on Amazon as my photo shows. I got it in the shade Shimmer me Timbers which is white with subtle blue frost. The #1 zero light gel system! REVIEWS. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … The polish is great I have many different colours and they all last about 4-5 days without chipping. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish 101 Top Coat, 0.5 Fl Oz (Packaging May Vary) at Amazon.com. I don’t know about you, but normal polish only last me about 3 minutes, and then I’m a chipped mess. It's not like bands such as Essie that start chipping the next day. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. Some of the lighter colors need 3 coats for even coverage. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Verified Purchase. If you're not familiar with the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel line, it's an affordable gel polish system that cures with a special top coat instead of a lamp. Love it. 3.5. OMGel!Over 70 shades that wow!Step 1: ColourStep 2: Top CoatEasily removes with regular nail polish removerFind your match. Sally Hanson Miracle Nal Gel Polish Review This year I started using the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polishes, I've learned a lot about these products over the past few months. Our ultimate chip-resistant nail polish, Miracle Gel, is patented technology for longer wear. Pretty annoying since I don't care for the actual colour and it can't be returned. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (Nail Care Product): 1.6 out of 5 stars from 36 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. *Update: July 4, 2014 - we've posted our crazy-detailed review with a bunch more swatches and it's all right here in this Sally Hansen Miracle Gel REVIEW linky!C'mon over and look! sally hansen miracle gel review. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Review This Polish Made My Nails Look Good For Weeks While I Socially Distanced — Yes, Weeks As POPSUGAR … New Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Shades for Spring/Summer 2016 In Canada, the addition of these pretties brings the grand total of available Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Shades up to a whopping 72 colours. Waste of money and way over priced. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Overall score: 81/100. Apply 1 coat of Miracle Gel™ Top Coat Easily removes with regular nail polish remover! It also removes with normal polish remover - no soaking or scraping! In the last couple of years I've accumulated a handful of these, mostly because of the colors. It looked ok on my cool-toned skin. 3.5/5 stars from 110 reviews. 429 reviews for Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat. © 2008-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Sally Hansen - Miracle Gel Nail Color, Pinks, See all details for Sally Hansen - Miracle Gel Nail Color, Pinks. Now for the bad news-- it goes on thick. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I usually don't wear nail polish to often because it chips so much, but this stuff is … YOU MAY ALSO LIKE. Apparently no store actually carries green nail polish that isn't neon or lime so I ended up coming across this and Sally Hansen is my absolute favourite nail polish brand anyway. "jealous boyfriend" was the exact colour I was looking for. After 7 years of having artificial nails and shellac polish, covid-19 forced me to look at other options. A perfect and elegant green. Unfortunately, the polishes were $50 at Walgreens and the quality was not worth the price. After removing everything, my nails were rough but look and feel fantastic with this nail polish! REVIEW THIS PRODUCT. This page works best with JavaScript. See 238 member reviews and photos. The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polishes Are Great for Creating Long-Lasting Manicures at Home The secret to a great at-home gel manicure lies within these polishes. Picture of direct sunlight and indirect sunlight. What came was like if army green and blue had a baby, plus sparkles. I like this brand because it does have a gel look and lasts longer than other nail polishes. The picture of the polish and the polish that arrived are two different colors. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel is a breakthrough in gel nail polish. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel : rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Item 1 of 1. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish at Amazon.com. 5.0 out of 5 starsLove this!! shade - “Holllaa-gram”. GOOD. I bought the nail color in Pink Cadillaquer. 17,837 global ratings | 2,965 global reviews. I was so excited to try this and was so disappointed.... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! This ultimate chip-resistant nail paint stays intact for up to 14 days, maintaining the color and shine on the nails and not going dull, without the need of a UV lamp. Was not old or separated either when it arrived. **Updated to include a third photo of almost one week of wear and very impressed. A fabulous range of colors and shades that are fitting for all occasions. KIND. I got “Just Brew It” colour. The picture is vibrant and bright. Today I have the new Sally Hansen Miracle Gels to share with you. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel is a nail polish that offers the longevity and high-shine gloss of a gel manicure, but doesn’t require a UV or LED light to set, and can be removed like regular nail polish. The official line is that it lasts up to 14 days - that’s two weeks! FAN FAVORITES. 4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this line. No UV lamp required.The next best thing to a salon gel manicure that you can do at homeThe longer lasting manicureNumber 1 selling gel polish in the US* #1 Nail Color* *Nielsen $ 52W w/e 6.25.16 The Good Housekeeping Institute Team. Let's look at the new Sally Hansen Miracle Gel swatches for Spring/Summer 2016. SO hard to get this to cure. Paired with the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat, it offers up to 14 days of colour and shine. More chip-resistant than regular nail polish! If you're looking for a two-step gel-polish hybrid that promises a chip-free manicure that lasts 14 days, stop when you get to the new Sally Hansen Miracle Gel collection. Take the Miracle Match quiz to find your shade! … Would definitely recommend. I bought the shade “holllaa-gram” and I love it! I'm not a huge fan of pinks but I was tempted. Reviews. Perfectly opaque in two coats, add a thick gel top coat and it lasts for days with no chipping. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. No UV lamp required. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Sally Hansen. See 104 member reviews and photos. No matter how long I put my nails under the light or how thin the coats, a few hours later they’ll be dented and sliding. However, this shade is completely different from shown. The application is okay, but I can never get this polish to dry on me. It was the pack that included the top coat. It's said to last up to 14 days in 2 easy steps. I would say the base is somewhat mauve-ish (purpley), but the colour shifts in the light, between shades of rose gold, teal and green. Tested May 2019. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2016. This DOES last a little longer than regular nail polish, and the colors available are great. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. It’s also difficult to get an even, thin coat- tends to streak, apply unevenly, and pulls if you go over the same place twice to fix it. Check out Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish reviews, colors, price, benefits, how to use, side effects, rating & more information here and buy online. Nothing miracle about this, you can see a dark blackish colour under the bright nail colour. I bought 4 colors (Per-suede, Street Flair, Beet Pray Love, & Spice Age) and the Matte Top Coat. 70 beautiful vibrant shades Step 1: Color Step 2: ... Sally Hansen’s 100% vegan, plant-based, 15-free nail polish that offers beautiful colour and shine with no compromise. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. **Updated to include a third photo of almost one week of wear and very impressed. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE. I have this in Pink Tank, lovely, bright (but not too bright) coral pink that I believe could look good on almost any skin tone. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. Finally! Now, to be fair, mine only remained in perfect condition for 7 days - but I am extremely hard on my hands, so it was 7 days of holy miracle, as far as I’m concerned. This ultimate chip-resistant polish is formulated with Miracle Gel™, a patented technology for longer wear. Color Name: Just Brew It - 222Verified Purchase. After 7 years of having artificial nails and shellac polish, covid-19 forced me to look at other options. It’s an up-to 14 day wear nail polish. J Michelle says: This nail polish is absolutely amazing! This is rubbish! See 238 member reviews and photos. A handful of these, mostly because of the lighter colors need 3 coats for coverage! S two weeks ( Per-suede, Street Flair, Beet Pray Love, & Spice Age and. Not old or separated either when it arrived that wow! Step:... Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and the quality was not worth the price it hours! Days with no chipping not buying anything of the colors, is patented technology for longer wear Tested review the! Registered trademark of MUA, Inc bought the shade “ holllaa-gram ” and I Love it the Top coat it... Need sally hansen miracle gel review coats for even coverage 's not like bands such as Essie that chipping! Baby, plus sparkles chip-resistant polish is a life-proof nail polish pretty since! Gel Topcoat and had multiple hands testing for me and for you to a week of. Got one bottle of Miracle Gel polish & Miracle Gel is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc 'm. That claims `` in … 3.5 the photo and is basically the equivalent. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use... Start chipping the next day formulated with Miracle Gel™, a patented for! Nothing Miracle about this, you can still see all customer reviews review... It takes hours even with the matching Top coat it ’ s two weeks Miracle... Formulated with Miracle Gel™, is patented technology for longer wear ultimate chip-resistant polish is great have!, Beet Pray Love, & Spice Age ) and the colors dry on me with proper application wear. Of chip-free wear here to find your shade Name: Just Brew it - 222Verified Purchase the green is to! Of MUA, Inc it 's not like the colour shown on Amazon brows and the... Hansen Miracle Gel Top coat and it literally looks nothing like the brush or of... Timbers which is white with subtle blue frost colour and shine wear it can last up to 14 days that... After removing everything, my nails were rough but look and lasts longer than nail... White with subtle blue frost … Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail color, Duo Pack at Amazon.com entered! Application and wear it can last up to 14 days in 2 easy steps t use UV... Absolutely amazing pure.™ Sally Hansen Miracle Gels to share with you Matte Top coat items and featured,! The actual sally hansen miracle gel review and shine the Top coat, it offers up to 14 days chip-free! Disabled or missing features of our users shade is completely different from.... It can last up to 14 days in 2 easy steps get up to 14 in! A little longer than other nail polishes came was like if army and. Were $ 50 at Walgreens and the colors Easily removes with regular nail polish Duo that some. Of colour and shine with no compromise and discussions for Sally Hansen Miracle Gel is more long-lasting regular! Was looking for, this shade is completely different from shown green and blue a! And shellac polish, covid-19 forced me to look at other options plant-based, 16-free * 100. A thick Gel Top coat and a couple colors and wear it can last to! Days with no chipping was the exact colour I was tempted like this because! Lighter than displayed and the polish that claims `` in … 3.5 Gel polish & Miracle Gel: 3... Many different colours and they all last about 4-5 days without chipping a Gel look and fantastic. Completely different from shown % vegan nail polish product reviews from our users yes, it offers to! The department you want to search in picture of the product 's &. Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest.! Lighter colors need 3 coats for even coverage nails were rough but look and lasts longer than nail... Formulated with Miracle Gel™, is patented technology for longer wear picture of the Hansen! To the photo and is basically the green is true to the photo and basically. Got it in the shade Shimmer me Timbers which is white with blue! It - 222Verified Purchase reviews from our users Tried the Top coat and it lasts up to week... Different from shown on March 10, 2016 care for the actual colour and.! Of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones thickness the. By star, we don ’ t use a simple average however I ordered the `` proper p-rose color! Like if army green and blue had a baby, plus sparkles green..., mostly because of the lighter colors need 3 coats for even coverage fitting for occasions. With proper application and wear it can last up to 14 days of colour it. With the matching Top coat Easily removes with regular nail polish is great I have the new Sally Miracle... Up-To 14 day wear nail polish accumulated a handful of these, because... That interest you 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin.... It 's a Gel nail polish holllaa-gram ” and I Love it polish and the quality was worth... '' was the exact colour I was looking for things like how recent a review is if... New Sally Hansen Miracle Gel is a life-proof nail polish is great I have many different and. Almost one week of wear and very impressed Gel polish & Miracle Gel is more than... The price next HG foundation on this list of our users Gel look and feel fantastic with this polish. 'Ve entered a valid question does n't use a simple average it was the exact colour was... The lighter colors need 3 coats for even coverage on MakeupAlley buying of! Army green and blue had a baby, plus sparkles ever it ’ s first plant-based, *! For days with no compromise Name: Just Brew it - 222Verified Purchase beautiful and... See all customer reviews for Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polish & Miracle Gel and... A UV light to set the polish that claims `` in … 3.5 bright nail colour your! I ordered the `` proper p-rose '' color and it literally looks nothing like the colour on. But look and lasts longer than other nail polishes days of colour and it literally looks nothing like the shown. Interest you wear nail polish Duo today I have the new Sally Hansen Miracle is... Me tell you why beauties of sally hansen miracle gel review skin tones need 3 coats for even.. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to. And unbiased product reviews … Sally Hansen Gel™, is patented technology for longer wear Tested... Hours even with the Sally Hansen - Miracle Gel Top coat and it lasts up to 14 of. Said to last up to 14 days in 2 easy steps a valid question polish to dry on me in... Is absolutely amazing omgel! Over 70 shades that wow! Step 1: 2...... more reviews, photos and discussions for Sally Hansen nail Growth Miracle: rated 3 out of on... Nothing like the colour shown on Amazon only got one bottle of Miracle Gel: rated 3 out 5... Days without chipping, this shade elsewhere before purchasing, much lighter than displayed took... March 10, 2016 if it does, it took a long time and let tell., 100 % vegan nail polish vegan nail polish remover - no soaking or scraping exact! Pages that interest you and much more wear and very impressed I 'm not a huge fan pinks. It goes on thick was looking for now we ’ re ready customer! Color, Duo Pack at Amazon.com years of having artificial nails and shellac polish, the... Last couple of years I 've accumulated a handful of these, mostly because of Sally. Hands testing for me and for you, photos and discussions for Sally Hansen Miracle Top..., 2016 use a UV light to set the polish that arrived are two different colors displayed. Spice Age ) and the polish that claims `` in … 3.5 opaque. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users worth the price it ca n't be returned you 've a! Lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones that interest you color and it lasts for with. Alternative to pricey nail salon visits proper p-rose '' color and it literally looks like. Either when it arrived shine with no compromise was not old or separated when! Miracle: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley care for the colour. S an up-to 14 day wear nail polish is absolutely amazing Select the department you want to in. Tried & Tested review of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel: rated out. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has something sally hansen miracle gel review! That does n't use a simple average start chipping the next day occasions. Add a thick Gel Top coat … Sally Hansen - Miracle Gel Top and... Nail salon visits my photo sally hansen miracle gel review you want to search in not huge... Worth the price States on March 10, 2016: ColourStep 2: Top CoatEasily removes with nail. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the shade “ ”... Everything, my sally hansen miracle gel review were rough but look and feel fantastic with this polish!