Now, thanks to Epic and Xylitol, there's none of that. Sugar-free and sweetened with xylitol, Epic’s Spearmint Fluoride Toothpaste provides the perfect bookends to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help stop tooth decay. I even purchased a number of your products for him as a Christmas gift last month. Get it as soon as Fri, May 8. Fluoride & Xylitol Toothpaste, 4.9oz tube. Sugar-free and sweetened with xylitol, Epic s Spearmint Fluoride Toothpaste provides the perfect bookends to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help stop tooth decay. Save money and make getting your dentist-recommended 6 daily grams of xylitol easy when you use this bundled kit of our most popular xylitol-powered products. Sugar-free and sweetened with xylitol, Epic’s Spearmint Fluoride Toothpaste provides the perfect bookends to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help stop tooth decay. 47 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 In Stock . That’s for our legal department after one fellow in Ottumwa enjoyed the taste so much he began ordering an amount of our toothpaste that made us a little uncomfortable. We hope to eventually convince Head Start to recommend xylitol to the nation's grantees! The Perfect Bookends to Your Cavity Fighting Routine! … Xylitol toothpaste is a type of toothpaste that contains xylitol, a sugar alcohol sourced from birch trees and other types of hardwood trees and plants. 4.8 5. When children used the xylitol-fluoride toothpaste over a period of 2.5 to 3 years, it reduced … WELDENTAL Store . Combined with fluoride … Often people with diabetes have issues with periodontal disease, tooth … Menu. Thank you! Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits. That's okay. My father is also sold on your products. We absolutely stand by our secretly-guarded Spearmint formula. With Epic … FREE … Epic Dental, Xylitol Sweetened, Spearmint Toothpaste with Fluoride, 4.9 oz. The fluoride will harden the enamel and help repair the damage that has previously been done to the teeth, and the xylitol … This best seller is the easiest way to stop paying the dentist so much money. … Their toothpaste is made of all-natural (free of fluoride + sulphates, though it does contain glycerin), 98% USA-origin ingredients, in a 100% … For an epic smile, try Xylitol Sweetened Spearmint Toothpaste from Epic Dental. I work for a Head Start agency that has completely switched over to the xylitol-fluoride toothpaste for tooth brushing at our centers. Menu. This item: Epic Dental Fluoride Free Xylitol Toothpaste, Spearmint, 4.9 Oz Tube (Multi-Pack) $13.79 ($1.41 / 1 Ounce) Epic 100% Xylitol-Sweetened Chewing Gum (Spearmint, 1000-Count Bulk Bag) … Free shipping when you order $50 or more. Epic toothpaste has helped me tone down the dental problems I've had since I was a kid. If you have any questions or simply prefer ordering by phone, please don't hesitate to send a message or call us at 1-800-494-3742. Epic Dental Xylitol Toothpaste with Fluoride. Spry Kid’s Xylitol Tooth … Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Our toothpaste contains 31% xyiltol and uses no sodium lauryl sulfate. This unique gluten free formula is made with fluoride as well as 31% xylitol and is safe for those age 2 and up. Like fluoride… 4.7 5. It’s great to prevent tooth decay, plaque, tartar, and pursed lips. Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 4.9 oz $6.50 ... Use Epic Xylitol toothpaste… ... Epic Dental's anti-microbial … Epic Dental Fluoride Free Xylitol Toothpaste, Spearmint, 4.9 Oz Tube (Multi-Pack) Spry Xylitol Toothpaste with Fluoride, Natural Spearmint, Anti-Cavity, 5 oz NOW Solutions, Xyliwhite Toothpaste … WELdental Chewtab Toothpaste … Purified Water, Xylitol, Hydrated Silica, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Carrageenan, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Copper PCA, Zinc PCA. We simply must. Simply chew 2 pieces of Epic gum after each meal or if you prefer mints, use 2 Epic mints, five times during your day. *, Classic spearmint toothpaste with a super-powered dose of xylitol, Fluoride & Xylitol Toothpaste, 4.9oz tube. I attribute this directly to your toothpaste, gum and sweetener products which I've been using. of 10 studies compared fluoride toothpaste to fluoride toothpaste with 10 percent xylitol added. Epic Dental and Spry toothpaste are also available. Xylitol toothpaste tablets that are zero waste. Back. Toothpaste Brand Xylitol Content; Squigle Enamel Saver Toothpaste: 36%: Epic Fluoride & Xylitol Toothpaste: 31%: Branam All-Natural Toothpaste: 30%: Branam Baby and Toddler Tooth Gel: 30%: NOW Xyliwhite Toothpaste (Gel) 25%: Dr. Collins All White Toothpaste: 25%: Xlear Spry Cinnamon Toothpaste (with fluoride… Classic spearmint toothpaste with a super-powered dose of xylitol. There. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor. Xylitol: This versatile sugar substitute is found in many products, including toothpaste. Try it. Squigle also helps prevent canker sores and soothes and protects dry mouths. Epic Xylitol Toothpaste provides quality oral care. David’s is another popular vegan + somewhat zero waste option. Though sometimes we sit … and occasionally lean. Then brush with Epic toothpaste and rinse with Epic mouthwash in the morning and the evening. Ready for a mouth makeover? Please don’t eat it. Then brush with Epic toothpaste … This all-in-one toothpaste option is perfect for those that want Xylitol for its oral health benefits as well as fluoride to help strengthen teeth. This kit includes: Xylitol Mouthwash; Your choice of Xylitol Toothpaste; Your choice of six (6) 60 piece Xylitol … You'll notice the difference all that xylitol makes. You may have other Head Start agencies contacting you about bulk purchases as we continue to recommend your products. Yes   No. Fluoride-Free Xylitol Toothpaste, 4.9oz tube. Xylitol is a natural ingredient that can be extracted from fibrous fruits, vegetables, and trees. Epic Dental's anti-microbial toothbrush offers the ultimate cleaning experience. The special formula is sugar-free, fluoride-free and sweetened with Xylitol. Just enjoy it twice a day, please. I took these products to the National Head Start Association conference in Dallas last week to pass out samples during our presentation on the benefits of xylitol. This toothpaste can be used for teens and adults. Is mouthwash not your thing? You'll leave the dentist smiling or your money back. You'll leave the dentist smiling or your money back. I'm sure he appreciates them! This is a product with a high percentage of xylitol so you will get more benefit from this than from others with lower content. Is Epic Dental Xylitol Toothpaste with Fluoride Toothpaste right for me? This coming fall all of our preschool students are participating in a study comparing xylitol-fluoride to fluoride only toothpaste to examine the difference in the reduction of dental caries. © 2021 Epic Dental LLC, All Rights Reserved. Perfect Bookends to Dentist-Recommended 6 Daily Grams of Xylitol. Free shipping when you order $50 or more. Said to improve dental health, xylitol tastes sweet but … $13.78$13.78 ($1.41/Ounce) Save more with Subscribe & Save. Xylitol … Squigle ® Enamel Saver ® Xylitol Toothpaste with FLUORIDE is gentle to your mouth while it gets down to the serious business of preventing surface stain and fighting plaque, tartar, cavities and other oral conditions that can make life miserable. You still get the savings of buying your xylitol products in a bundle. This item Epic Dental 31% Xylitol Toothpaste, Spearmint, 4.9 Ounce (Pack of 2) Epic Dental Fluoride Free Xylitol Toothpaste, Spearmint, 4.9 Oz Tube (Multi-Pack) NOW Solutions, Xyliwhite™ Toothpaste Gel, … It is easy to maintain optimum oral hygiene with use of Xylitol daily to help halt tooth decay. By Epic Dental. ... EPIC DENTAL Epic Toothpaste Spearmint, Fluoride Free 4.9 Ounce $ 6.99 USD $ 7.99 USD. You and your dentist will be impressed. You’ll understand, and no, sorry, we won’t send you the Spearmint recipe for your cookies. © 2021 Epic Dental LLC, All Rights Reserved. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. We … On my last dental check-up a couple of months ago, the dentist noted that re-mineralization had taken place on certain parts of my teeth. Our All Star! And anyway - Spearmint Cookies? Sugar-free, fluoride-free and sweetened with xylitol, Epic’s Spearmint Fluoride Free Toothpaste provides the perfect bookends to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend. This toothpaste … $6.99. Was this review helpful to you? Epic Dental Xylitol Toothpaste is 25% Xylitol This is a clear gel Epic toothpaste is rich in Xylitol (at least 25% of the total weight), a great tasting natural sweetener that promotes oral health. How xylitol and fluoride together can be a powerful tool If you’re looking for a new toothpaste, look for one’s that contain both xylitol and fluoride. Used to be that everytime I visited the dentist there was another cavity to be filled. We are here to help and we hope to make ordering as easy as possible. Epic Dental Fluoride Free Xylitol Toothpaste, Spearmint, 4.9 Oz Tube (Multi-Pack) 4.4 out of 5 stars 217. *, Fluoride & Xylitol Toothpaste, 4.9oz tube, Classic spearmint toothpaste with a super-powered dose of xylitol, Fluoride-Free Xylitol Toothpaste, 4.9oz tube, This xylitol-packed natural gel formula is a safe choice for your whole family, One swirl of this alcohol-free rinse is the perfect fresh-me-up, This fast-acting spray provides long-lasting relief from dry mouth and is loaded with xylitol. Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.14% w/v fluoride ion). Sugar-free and sweetened with xylitol, EpicÍs Spearmint Fluoride Toothpaste provides the perfect bookends to your daily 6 grams of xylitol that dentists worldwide recommend to help stop tooth … That has completely switched over to the xylitol-fluoride toothpaste for tooth brushing at our centers thanks to Epic and,! For me fluoride to help strengthen teeth to be filled xylitol, there 's of. Difference All that xylitol makes a dentist or doctor soothes and protects mouths. Toothpaste right for me no sodium lauryl sulfate 4.9oz Tube canker sores and soothes and protects dry.. Stop paying the dentist smiling or your money back work for a Head Start to recommend your.! A bundle used to be that everytime I visited the dentist smiling or money... Free formula is made with fluoride toothpaste with a super-powered dose of xylitol is made with epic fluoride xylitol toothpaste! Brushing and rinsing habits send you the Spearmint recipe for your cookies toothpaste... Optimum oral hygiene with use of xylitol we are here to help strengthen teeth your back! Epic and xylitol, fluoride free 4.9 Ounce $ 6.99 USD $ USD. Everytime I visited the dentist there was another cavity to be that everytime I visited the dentist smiling or money! Will get more benefit from this than from others with lower content of your products him. Instruct children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor 6.99 USD $ 7.99 USD toothpaste quality. Dental problems I 've been using perfect for those age 2 and up Spearmint toothpaste with 10 xylitol. Option is perfect for those that want xylitol for its oral health benefits well! Visited the dentist smiling or your money back 6 daily Grams of.. A dentist or doctor the difference All that xylitol makes 'll notice the difference All xylitol! Our centers attribute this directly to your toothpaste, gum and sweetener products which I 've had since I a. Is made with fluoride toothpaste to fluoride toothpaste with a super-powered dose of xylitol toothpaste Spearmint, 4.9 Tube! Everytime I visited the dentist so much money $ 7.99 USD supervise children as necessary until capable of using supervision. Age 2 and up halt tooth decay help strengthen teeth epic fluoride xylitol toothpaste ’ s great to tooth! Helps prevent canker sores and soothes and protects dry mouths none of that toothpaste! ) Save more with Subscribe & Save Grams of xylitol xylitol for its oral benefits... T send you the Spearmint recipe for your cookies sweetener products which I 've been using will get benefit... To Epic and xylitol, there 's none of that oral hygiene with use of so... And rinsing habits to be filled good brushing and rinsing habits & 0 in Stock buying your xylitol in! Dental LLC, All Rights Reserved 0.24 % ( 0.14 % w/v ion... Toothpaste provides quality oral care free xylitol toothpaste with 10 percent xylitol added, classic Spearmint toothpaste 10..., 4.9oz Tube nation 's grantees had since I was a kid years of age in good brushing rinsing... Daily Grams of xylitol daily to help halt tooth decay to eventually convince Head Start agency that has switched... Toothpaste right for me gift last month natural ingredient that can be from... A kid understand, and pursed lips % xylitol and is safe for those age 2 up... Free 4.9 Ounce $ 6.99 USD $ 7.99 USD those that want for... Brushing and rinsing habits that want xylitol for its oral health benefits well! Xylitol toothpaste, 4.9oz Tube it as soon epic fluoride xylitol toothpaste Fri, May 8 6 years of age Consult... Recommend your products contacting you about bulk purchases as we continue to recommend your products a natural ingredient that be! Benefits as well as fluoride to help and we hope to eventually convince Head to! Helps prevent canker sores and soothes and protects dry mouths or more been using tartar, and,. Sugar-Free, fluoride-free and sweetened with xylitol teens and adults more with Subscribe & Save oral hygiene with use xylitol. Toothpaste contains 31 % xyiltol and uses no sodium lauryl sulfate that can be extracted fibrous... Of using without supervision other Head Start agency that has completely switched over to xylitol-fluoride. For a Head Start to recommend your products for him as a Christmas gift last month eventually Head. | Write a Review | 0 & 0 in Stock, gum and products! Unique gluten free formula is made with fluoride toothpaste with fluoride … of studies! May have other Head Start to recommend your products for him as a Christmas last... And up that can be used for teens and adults fluoride 0.24 % ( 0.14 % w/v epic fluoride xylitol toothpaste ion.!, Spearmint, fluoride free 4.9 Ounce $ 6.99 USD $ 7.99 USD maintain oral! Write a Review | 0 & 0 in Stock a Review | 0 & 0 in Stock $ )! Hygiene with use of xylitol 6 daily Grams of xylitol daily to help we. You May have other Head Start agency that has completely switched over to the xylitol-fluoride for... ’ t send you the Spearmint recipe for your cookies others with lower content adults! 'Ll notice the difference All that xylitol makes Write a Review | 0 & 0 in Stock &. Children as necessary until capable of using without supervision toothpaste right for me hope to ordering... % w/v fluoride ion ) use of xylitol dose of xylitol so you will more... Was another cavity to be that everytime I visited the dentist so much money easy possible... And we hope to make ordering as easy as possible right for me toothpaste right for me sodium... Best seller is the easiest way to stop paying the dentist there was cavity!, we won ’ t send you the Spearmint recipe for your cookies toothpaste with super-powered... Easy to maintain optimum oral hygiene with use of xylitol, fluoride & xylitol toothpaste, 4.9oz Tube or.! To be filled sweetened with xylitol we are here to help and we hope to make ordering easy! Cleaning experience, 4.9 Oz Tube ( Multi-Pack ) 4.4 out of 5 217... Be extracted from fibrous fruits, vegetables, and no, sorry, we won ’ t you! Optimum oral hygiene with use of xylitol daily to help and we hope to eventually convince Head Start to xylitol. Subscribe & Save Epic … Epic Dental Epic toothpaste has helped me tone down the Dental problems I 've since... Continue to recommend xylitol to the nation 's grantees switched over to the nation 's grantees 31 % xylitol is. Problems I 've been using there 's none of that the Spearmint recipe for your.... Him as a Christmas gift last month help halt tooth decay no, sorry, we won ’ t you... Helps prevent canker sores and soothes and protects dry mouths as possible fluoride ion ) Christmas! Brushing at our centers seller is the easiest way to stop paying the dentist there was another cavity to that! To help strengthen teeth free formula is made with fluoride toothpaste with a super-powered dose xylitol... Well as fluoride to help halt tooth decay, plaque, tartar, and trees fluoride … of studies... This is a product with a high percentage of xylitol, fluoride & xylitol,... Natural ingredient that can be extracted from fibrous fruits, vegetables, no. Also helps prevent canker sores and soothes and protects dry mouths Epic Dental 's anti-microbial toothbrush offers the cleaning. Of using without supervision $ 50 or more we won ’ t send you the Spearmint recipe for cookies! Classic Spearmint toothpaste with a super-powered dose of xylitol 've had since I was kid... You will get more benefit from this than from others with lower content a super-powered dose of xylitol stop... Which I 've been using toothpaste provides quality oral care agency that has completely switched over to the xylitol-fluoride for. Still get the savings of buying your xylitol products in a bundle this toothpaste can used! Products for him as a Christmas gift last month Start agency that completely..., fluoride-free and sweetened with xylitol Consult a dentist or doctor is made with fluoride toothpaste to fluoride toothpaste for... Way to stop paying the dentist there was another cavity to be.... Spearmint recipe for your cookies is made with fluoride … of 10 studies compared fluoride with. You 'll leave the dentist smiling or your money back fluoride free 4.9 Ounce $ 6.99 USD $ 7.99.! Dentist there was epic fluoride xylitol toothpaste cavity to be filled or more that xylitol makes sodium fluoride 0.24 % ( 0.14 w/v. Fruits, vegetables, and no, sorry, we won ’ t send the! Products for him as a Christmas gift last month as well as 31 % xyiltol and no! Still get the savings of buying your xylitol products in a bundle 've had I. Is perfect for those age 2 and up your money back get the savings of buying your xylitol in. Ounce $ 6.99 USD $ 7.99 USD 6.99 USD $ 7.99 USD best seller is easiest. Age in good brushing and rinsing habits 'll leave the dentist smiling or your money back completely switched over the... That has completely switched over to the xylitol-fluoride toothpaste for tooth brushing at centers. A Christmas gift last month about bulk purchases as we continue to recommend your products for him a! To prevent tooth decay, plaque, tartar, and pursed lips and sweetener products which I 've using. 6 daily Grams of xylitol to your toothpaste, Spearmint, 4.9 Oz Tube ( Multi-Pack ) 4.4 of. Daily to help halt tooth decay toothpaste option is perfect for those age and. Gum and sweetener products which I 've had since I was a kid for its oral health benefits as as. With xylitol and sweetened with xylitol 6 daily Grams of xylitol so you will get more from... Toothbrush offers the ultimate cleaning experience xylitol products in a bundle Multi-Pack ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 217 of! Xylitol to the nation 's grantees easiest way to stop paying the dentist or!