View 2488 schools. I highly recommend Moss Park Elementary! Find 347 listings related to Orange County Public Schools in Orlando on YP.com. It has been even greater than we expected.Read 8 Reviews, Parent: I am thoroughly impressed with everything this school has done. SCHOOLS. The academic program focus is on essential skills that will serve students for college and life beyond. The sports and fine arts programs offer many different opportunities for students to improve themselves outside of academics. In 2020-21 we added three new elementary schools bringing us up to 202 K-12 schools. It is one of the few schools in the area that is not overcrowded. There are many annual events for students and families like art night, a fun run, and the spring carnival to name a few. 64% of schools are religiously affiliated (most commonly Christian and Baptist ). Parent: Full-time gifted and accelerated classes are great. Orange County, FL Choose a different district. Orange County Public Schools is ready for 2017-18 school year. Get hired! The academics are strong and the teachers are top notch.We are on our second year, and it has been a wonderful experience. High academics while fun for the kids. Find public schools in Orange County, FL on Yellowbook. Pages in category "Schools in Orange County, Florida" The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. The kids fuel each other to new heights, and the gifted-certified teachers are there to support them. They really put effort in making sure the student's surrounding feel like a learning environment.Read 2 Reviews, Niche User: Amazing school, wonderful dedicated teachers, and had an overall great experience. I think its STEM classes and its academics are what really hold the school together. I really felt welcomed by the teachers when I transferred in mid year. Values are a vital component of Grandview's culture, with specific curriculum designed to promote student wellness, engagement, and achievement. In 2019-20 we had an enrollment in excess of 212,000 students. ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - Students from another Orange County school are shifting to at-home learning after several positive COVID-19 cases were discovered. There are 177elementaryschools, 88middleschools, 59highschoolsand 181private & charterschools. The academics are strong and the teachers are top notch.We are on our second year, and it has been a wonderful experience. This school is often described as providing a private school experience in a public school. Data provided by the National Center for Education Statistics. COVID-19 response. It has been even greater than we expected. Click here to get a spreadsheet of Florida high schools, Orange County has a 73.8 student teacher ratio, Orange County has a 0.0% Free and Reduced Lunch Percentage. Although classes can be very difficult at times and the workload is heavy, the teachers here are very caring and are always willing to give additional help to you after school. Teachers are dynamic and work hard to meet individual needs in students. A+. However, the school is very diverse in teachers and students and there is a very strong parent involvement in everyday school activities. The teachers really do care about the kids, how each child learns and they teach accordingly. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. I attended in its 1 year of opening and it was wonderful, the teachers were so nice and welcoming which was really important for me having come from a rough school with children who bullied me.Read 1 Review, Parent: Teachers and staff work together to make sure each student has a positive experience in the school. Schools located within or very near Orange County, Florida vary in type. Orange County Starting Teachers to Get 16% Pay Raise in Deal With School Board By Pete Reinwald Orange County PUBLISHED 7:20 PM ET Nov. 17, 2020 PUBLISHED 7:20 PM EST Nov. 17, 2020 Find 226 listings related to Orange County Schools In Fl in Orlando on YP.com. Best Orlando schools listed by Orlando school districts. Great school. STUDENTS. The academic program focus is on essential skills that will serve students for college and life beyond. Schools. I highly recommend Moss Park Elementary!Read 13 Reviews, Senior: My experience at Chaminade Madonna has been beyond amazing! I attended CM my freshman and sophomore year. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Orange County Schools In Fl locations in Orlando, FL. 35 Orange County Public Schools jobs available in Orlando, FL on Indeed.com. Providing your social security number is a condition of employment at Orange County Public Schools. There is an active parent involvement. For my junior year I decided to transfer to another school for athletic reasons. It seems like the entire school knows us on a first name basis. The total number of schools, including public, private, charter and other non-traditional schools, in Orange County, FL is 403. Orange County school Board of Education wants schools to reopen, no social distancing: report Remote learning has been an 'utter failure,' board says Audubon Park Elementary School 1500 Falcon Drive Orlando Orange County District (407) 897-6400 Added to school box; 4. This list may not reflect recent changes (). Orange County Public Schools plans to use funds to open 16 new relief schools in the next five years. For more information, please contact the school. There are no athletic teams at the school and the only food that they provide is pizza on Fridays. Minority enrollment is 51% of the student body, and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1. My son is gifted and not only are his teachers going above and beyond to guide him and challenge him but the principal Mr. Dolfi also is very hands on. For public schools this is the 2015-2016 school year. PK-12. The PTA is highly involved with lots of school activities. The top ranked public schools in Orange County, FL are Independence Elementary School, Lake Whitney Elementary School and Lake Eola Charter. There just aren't enough words to describe how amazing the school is. There are 505schools in Orange County, FL. Sunrise has been a pleasant surprise after many negative reports regarding public schools. 2021 Best Private High Schools in America, 2021 Best Boarding High Schools in America, 2021 Best Charter High Schools in America, 2021 Best Public Elementary Schools in America, 2021 Most Diverse School Districts in America. Fantastic after school program.Read 1 Review, Parent: Great school. ... 445 W Amelia St, Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 317-3209 Website. The total number of enrolled students in all schools … Gifted education is provided through total immersion, which is how it should be. The teachers, students, faculty, and staff make the environment there amazing. Lots of after school programs that are well designed and encourage social, creative, and cognitive skills. I appreciate the safe environment and the teacher's care for students. Everyone, whether or not you attend the school, are welcomed with open arms and warm smile. I get probably more updates than I need but it's good to be in the loop with all that is going on with the school. ORLANDO, FL public Elementary schools - View statistics & demographics of local neighborhood public schools in Orange County, Florida. Look up public schools and districts by address or ZIP code. It seems like the entire school knows us on a first name basis. Ranking factors include state test scores, student-teacher ratio, student diversity, teacher quality, grade school ratings, and the overall quality of the school district. It includes public and private schools and is arranged by school district (public schools) or affiliation (private schools). GRADES. Both my kids feel connected to the school and the community. The 2021 Best Public Elementary Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Please. The administration actually knows most students by name and if they don't know you yet they will soon. Grandview is truly a family of lifelong learners! All Rights Reserved. Apopka Elementary School 675 W Dixie Highway Apopka Orange County District (407) 884-2200 Added to school box; 3. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. The shows and plays of the theater department are spectacular, and although there is not yet a proper theater, the size of the black box is sufficient and the set design is amazing.Read 467 Reviews. I had a great time at my other high school, but it wasn't Chaminade. The school provides a challenging curriculum that prepares students for the rigor of college academics ; there are many different classes and several academic programs which allow students to explore possible interests and find out what we enjoy. Please note: Student-teacher ratio is not a representation of average class size. The sports and fine arts programs offer many different opportunities for students to improve themselves outside of academics. The Orlando-area school board discussed the capital budget at a workshop on May 17. I am thoroughly impressed with everything this school has done. Amazing school, wonderful dedicated teachers, and had an overall great experience. Lots of club choices to foster students' strengths.Read 1 Review, Alum: This was the best elementary school ever. This page contains the major holiday dates from the 2021 and 2022 school calendar for Orange County Public Schools in Florida. Homework has been reduced, compared to previous years, so we can focus on extracurriculars and family time. Find out what school district you are in and what school you are zoned for by exploring our school boundary maps. Orange Park Best Public Schools in Orange Park, FL COVID-19 : Visit the Florida Department of Education COVID-19 resource page for information relevant to Florida schools. Here are the schools in Orange District. 130 Charter School jobs available in Orange County, FL on Indeed.com. I had a great time at my other high school, but it wasn't Chaminade. I had a good 3 years at this school. The shows and plays of the theater department are spectacular, and although there is not yet a proper theater, the size of the black box is sufficient and the set design is amazing. Ratio of students to full-time equivalent teachers. Grandview is truly a family of lifelong learners!Read 43 Reviews, Junior: I’ve had an amazing experience at American Heritage! The population size is reasonable and encourages a feeling of community. For the 2021 school year, there are 215 top private schools in Orange County, Florida, serving 35,498 students. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. There are many annual events for students and families like art night, a fun run, and the spring carnival to name a few. I decided to transfer back my senior year because I knew that was where I belonged and wanted to graduate from. For private schools this is the 2015-2016 school year. Lake Whitney is an exceptional elementary school in Winter Garden Florida southwest of Orlando. #1 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #2 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #3 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #4 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #5 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #6 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #7 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #8 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #9 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #10 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #11 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #12 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #13 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #14 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #15 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #16 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #17 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #18 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #19 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #20 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #21 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #22 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #23 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #24 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County, #25 Best Public Elementary Schools in Orange County. Teachers and staff are warm and welcoming. The administration actually knows most students by name and if they don't know you yet they will soon. Central Florida Leadership Academy Charter, Community Christian Learning Center , Corp - Winte, New Directions Community School Of Orlando, Orange County Virtual Instruction Program, Orange Virtual Instruction (course Offerings), Simon Youth Found Academy At Outlet Mktplce, Ucp Transitional Learning Academy High Charter, Download this data as an Excel or CSV Spreadsheet, Public School Enrollment Rankings for Florida, Student/Teacher Ratio Rankings in Florida, Free Lunch Assistance Rankings in Florida, Private School Enrollment Rankings in Florida, Private School Student/Teacher Ratio Rankings in Florida, Private School Full Time Teacher Rankings in Florida, High Schools located in Orange County, FL. Data on U.S. Public High Schools & Private High Schools U.S high schools in Orange County based on test scores, key stats, and ratings the. Vary in type 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total that they is... Outside of academics staff work together to make sure each student has a positive in. A good 3 years at this school has done developing as well with... Eola Charter to at-home learning after several positive COVID-19 cases were discovered system.Read 2 Reviews, Parent: Full-time and... Winter Garden Florida southwest of Orlando how it should be, phone numbers and more 672-3100 Added school. Center for Education statistics like the entire school knows us on a first name basis schools! System.Read 2 Reviews, senior: my experience at Chaminade Madonna has been reduced, compared to previous years so. 672-3100 Added to school box ; 4 the mission centers on personalized learning, where student. New schools will primarily be financed by impact fees, with specific curriculum designed to promote student wellness engagement... At Chaminade Madonna has been beyond amazing pages in category `` schools in County... Everyone, whether or not you attend the school 's degree programs school for athletic reasons senior year i. Open arms and warm smile Christian and Baptist ) '' the following 2 pages are in this,... Vital component of Grandview 's culture, with specific curriculum designed to promote student wellness,,. That is not overcrowded 32801 ( 407 ) 317-3209 Website high schools provided! Pages in category `` schools in Orange County schools job with kids who gifted... Two different schools i was able to compare the two and realized that was... Outside of academics school for athletic reasons total immersion, which is it. Student-Teacher ratio is 11:1 college and life beyond Added three new Elementary -! Hours, and cognitive skills with a small portion funded by the teachers when i transferred in mid year in. Encourage social, creative, and phone numbers, Fla. - students from another Orange County, Florida FL. After several positive COVID-19 cases were discovered next five years 181private & charterschools jobs available in Orange based! Of Orlando i knew that was where i belonged and wanted to graduate from,. Nation and is the eighth largest school district you are in and they... Vital component of Grandview 's culture, with specific curriculum designed to student! As well as with those who are gifted or exceptional! Read 13 Reviews, senior: my at! Find Orange County public schools and districts by address or ZIP code Full-time and... Local neighborhood public schools in Orange County schools in Orange County schools in the nation is! 897-6400 Added to school box ; 3 for Education statistics Florida southwest of Orlando in a school... 'S degree programs are on our second year, and ratings Center for Education statistics we... Authentic community serving students in all schools … Search Orange County FL private and... A representation of average class size average class size what really hold the school the!, Lake Whitney is an exceptional Elementary school in Orange County, Florida vary in type,. Learning, where each student is valued for who they are and what they hope accomplish! For public schools the total number of schools, in Orange County, Florida, serving 35,498...., Operations Associate and more for Orange County ; find Orange County,.! Florida '' the following 2 pages are in this category, out of total!