a carrier bag); better still, PE kit should be transported in a separate bag. Sutton Grammar School is a state funded selective school for boys, situated in the centre of Sutton. This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 13 messages.). Alumni Profiles. Black/blue pens (You have to use black pens in the exams) A green pen for corrections. That's what she did for Y11 for the subjects which had lots of loose papers rather than exercise books, and it seemed to work well for her. We look forward to sharing your Sixth Form application journey with you. PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT LIST Please click the button below to open the document in PDF Format Click Here PSYCHOLOGY Please click the button below to open the document in PDF Format Click Here RELIGIOUS STUDIES Please click the button below to open the document in PDF Format Click Here SOCIOLOGY Please click the button below to open the document in PDF Format Click Here … The application window will be open from 11th November 2020 to 10th January 2021. This can be found on the Sixth Form Admissions page of the website. Stepney All Saints Sixth Form Results Day 2019 We aim to provide a stimulating, intellectual and supportive environment for our students to achieve their very best. Studying in an environment where you are known as individuals and are supported is very important for […] Sixth Form. Goggles provided by school.Wilkinsons (if you have one nearby) is a good source of cheap basic materials such as ring binders, lined & graph paper etcIf expense is an issue dont forget that at some point there will be a Biology field trip to study something exciting like sphagnum moss and bladderwrack. Uniform and Equipment; Sixth Form. View the list of questions asked at Stage 1. Sixth Form Destinations 2018/2019. The following arrangements will be in place at Churchill Academy & Sixth Form: Frontline Provision for the children of critical workers and other eligible students. We are pleased to announce the publication of our Sixth Form Course Guide. The Academy will be open to the children of critical workers and other eligible students from 5th January as previously planned. ID cards will be used in place of the finger scan system when paying for meals. 98% of students believe that their teachers are accessible and that they are encouraged to develop their independent learning skills. Post 16 students are able to benefit from well-qualified and inspirational teachers who are committed to ensuring that all students are able to develop key skills, knowledge and understanding and to … Please refer to the following list for details, making sure that you have had your A level subject choices confirmed at Enrolment Day (from 20th August) before you commit to any subject-specific purchases. Lab coat is around £15 from Amazon. Download our Prospectus. To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. • A letter giving information on the arrangements for school from September. Year 11: Information on Applying to St Neots Sixth Form; Free Saturday Club – Years 9, 10 & 11; Safer Schools – December 2020; GCSE Art Leavers 2020; HPV Vaccination Programme 2021 – Year 8 & 9; Rotary Competition 2020; Exams Equipment; Stationery Check List I just got my daughter one of these expanding files - www.whsmith.co.uk/dept/stationery-and-office-expanding-files/list?hierarchyPath=/3/TOP_NAVIGATION/wc_dept_stationery_and_office/wc_dept_stationery_and_office_filing_and_storage/wc_dept_stationery_and_office_expanding_files&page=1&results=60&sort=asc_bestSellerRanking (she chose the grey one with the stitching, but there were lots of similar ones) so she just needs that each day and can put in the notes/handouts/whatever for each subject and then has ring binders at home to transfer them into. Grade Card Information; SCHOOL UNIFORM. I asked dd2 and she says that all she needs is a packet of biros and a pencil case. I asked him what he needed to get by way of stationery and other equipment and was met with a shrug.He has now asked me to take him shopping on Friday nothing like leaving it until the last minute to buy some things, but I don't really know what he needs and don't want to spend more than is necessary.I assume that exercise books will no longer be supplied and that he will need A4 pads and folders of some sort, but not sure if best to get A4 ringer binders or Lever Arch. State-funded secondary schools and sixth form colleges. Read our Inspection Reports. Wet and muddy games kit, if carried in the same bag, will soon ruin books unless put in a separate compartment or container (e.g. Year 7 Reading List; Year 8 Reading List; Year 9 Reading List; Year 10 Reading List; Year 11 Reading List; Dr Shilling's List; Health and Well-being. She didn't need to provide a lab coat for biology (although she didn't do any other sciences) and they didn't do a field trip. The folders don't have to be expensive. They were told to have a folder for each subject but that would be impossible to carry.He had a file at home for each subject and one huge lever file divided into 5 to take to college each day.Is he doing maths? My time at HRS has been both enjoyable and rewarding; the sixth form has allowed me to focus my studies with excellent help working towards the future. Below is a list of equipment all students are expected to bring to school: © 2018 Kingsbury High School•School Website Design by e4education•View Sitemap•High Visibility This is information for institutions. Download (pdf) | Preview. DD doing two sciences and maths had to provide own lab coat (Amazon for this). Curriculum Maps; Curriculum Statement 2020 – 2021; Our Curriculum; Remote learning timetables; Seneca Learning; KS3 Live Lessons; Yr10 Live lessons; Yr11 Live lessons; KS5 Live Lessons; 6th Form . If your organisation is a sixth form college, audited accounts for the past two years should also be submitted with the online application. Home ; Sixth Form; Apply Now; Interested in joining North Kesteven Academy 6th form – Apply here. Our students take advantage of our varied curriculum to best suit their chosen pathway. Required Stationery and Equipment Essential Resources Things to Consider Throughout the Year Art Art students are expected to have a named and lockable tool box with the listed kit for each art lesson. I think it depends on exam board. I asked him what he needed to get by way of stationery and other equipment and was met with a shrug. Science. It is this blend of students which helps make our sixth form an exciting and vibrant environment for you to excel in your studies. Being organised is the key to success in the sixth form. Alumni Profile Form; Application Form; Impact Days; Informed Choices; Learning Outside The Classroom; Life in Sixth Form. Introduction Key Stage 3 Key Stage 4. Minimum grant amount: £15,000. Vacancies; Sixth Form… All of my teachers are extremely supportive and committed spreading their enthusiasm for their subject; this furthered my drive for my chosen subjects, giving me the necessary skills to achieve my goals. Along the right-hand side of this page are various links detailing the A Level and BTEC subjects, including the GCSE grade requirements, that we offer at The Westgate Sixth Form. Accordingly, not all orders will be able to be sorted by the start of term. Choosing the right place for your post 16 study is an important decision and I hope that you will find the contents of this prospectus both informative and helpful in reaching that decision. The Bishop's Stortford High School. Grade Card Information; SCHOOL UNIFORM. Becoming a Sixth Former is an exciting time and in choosing the Minster School you become part of an inclusive community and aim to be the best you can be. 6249. page-template-default,page,page-id-6249,bridge-core-1.0.6,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1200,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-18.2,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.5,vc_responsive . • The sixth form induction booklet • A shopping list – this is a list of the equipment that you will need (please note that if you are eligible for the bursary if you save your receipts you will be able to claim the money you spend back). Sixth Form. College may well have a supply.No field trips done here. One folder for school with dividers should be fine, and buy lots of pens as they somehow go missing! The accounts provided should relate to the ongoing underlying operating activities of the organisation itself and not a related fundraising arm or charity. 6th Form Prospectus; Sixth Form Prospectus 2020-2021; Home School Agreement; Sixth Form. If so they need squared paper and I found some brilliant A4 exercise books on amazon. at the start of the year. ... Home Sixth Form In this section. But sixth form is a different story, mainly due to the workload and your work life balance. Each Sixth Form student is required to sign a copy of the Sixth Form Learning Agreement and to adhere to the undertakings ... financial barriers to participation; awards are used to support for example, the costs of transport, meals, books and equipment required for their Post 16 studies and other costs directly related to a students learning (e.g. Our purpose built Sixth Form Study Centre opened in 2011 and houses 11 classrooms and a Computer Suite for Sixth Form students’ use. On this page, you can find information on our Course Directories, as well as answers to any Frequently-Asked-Questions. Please refer to the following list for details. CHALLENGE DAY (12 NOV 19) CHALLENGE DAY (17 JAN 20) INTRODUCTION. Equipment List; Results Tables; Examinations; The Library; Careers; Year 10 Voluntary Work Experience - 2020; Awards Evening 2020 ; Sixth Form. TicTac; Sixth Form. I would echo secret's suggestion on a folder for day to day carrying of notes with a large folder/file at home for each subject. This means academic success as well as training, skills and personal development. Uniform and Equipment. … Uniform and Equipment. We also welcome girls into the Sixth Form. Uniform and Equipment - Blythe Bridge High School & Sixth Form. Equipment List for Pupils; Gateway (Payments) Gateway Portal; Information Letter; Bullying; Parental Engagement Activities; Governors Annual Report; Parent Governor Vacancies; Parents’ Evening Booking System ; Parent Letters; Reports. School have previously been good at bulk buying stuff such as Calculators and revision guides and selling them at a reasonable price to the students so hoping that will continue into 6th Form.He has said he wants a Messenger bag and has his eye on something slightly more expensive than I want to pay hopes to get away with the £3.99 retro one I bought in Home Bargain for him to take on holidayWill also make sure I buy him a hole punch in the hope that any handouts actually make their way into his folders rather than screwed up at the bottom of his bag as the have done previously .No doubt a locker will come with the requirement to buy a padlock too - DS didn't bother with a locker previously as the school was so big there was little chance of ever being near the lockers when you needed to be so he carried every text book and exercise book for all subjects around with him all the time as he was too idle to empty that bag out with the exception of PE daysOff to plant money tree. We expect our Sixth Formers to work hard, contribute to academy life, and lead by example. (She just had a new baby – with three other little ones at home, so she may need some time!) VIEW OUR PROSPECTUS. Welcome to the webpage for Sixth Form Admissions to St John's Catholic Comprehensive School. Each year we welcome back many students who have been part of our school community for a number of years, as well as meeting new faces joining us for the first time. Uniform & Equipment; Clubs; Behaviour & Rewards; Duke Of Edinburgh's Award; Suggested Reading Lists. He may also need a graphing calculator (about £40).They all seem to have a messenger bag for text books and equipment and then carry the huge folder.No lab coats supplied, DS has his own.There are lockers at his college but he only really uses that to leave his lab coat in. prev next . Download our Prospectus. OMG secretsquirrels. Primary schools back sooner than expected? DS starts at 6th form college next week. We aspire to ensure that every student secures a place at university, an apprenticeship or meaningful employment after their Sixth Form study. cricketballs I tried folders for loose bits of paper in Yrs 7-11, but he was too idle to put paper in them MrsGSR Pens seem to breed in this house fortunately,(DH goes to lots of conferences and picks up freebees) although DS does seem to get through a few, mostly because he seems to take them apart during lessons.. Ruler. Our 6th Form Prospectus, 6th Form Subject Options Booklet, and the Online Application Form for entry September 2021 are now available.. Electronic Applications are now open - Closing soon! Apply Now; Alumni; Bursary; KS5 exams information and results; Life in our sixth form; Prospectus; University applications; Vacancies; Contact Us; Twitter; Facebook; Apply Now. Equipment. England and Wales. It shows the financial support young people may be able to get to help them take part in education and training. Squared paper is a good idea. In our most recent sixth form survey (Summer 2020) 97% of students said that they enjoy the Sixth Form and value the wide range of opportunities to get involved with. Check with school about the field trip. Sixth Form Formal Dress Code 2020-21. Uniform and Equipment. Curriculum Maps; Curriculum Statement 2020 – 2021; Our Curriculum; Remote learning timetables; Seneca Learning; KS3 Live Lessons; Yr10 Live lessons; Yr11 Live lessons ; KS5 Live Lessons; 6th Form . St Edward's … Equipment List; Results Tables; Examinations; The Library; Careers; Year 10 Voluntary Work Experience - 2020; Awards Evening 2020; Sixth Form. Ruler. I am delighted that you are interested in joining Formby High School Sixth Form. Home Bargains is fine .Thinking about it DS has a retro satchel rather than a messenger bag.The calculator is for the statistics part of Maths and if he is not doing further maths he may not need it very soon. View College Term Dates. Achievements. Equipment. Uniform & Equipment; Clubs; Behaviour & Rewards; Duke Of Edinburgh's Award; Suggested Reading Lists. $('#cookie_settings').on('click', function(event) { Thanks worry. Year 11: Information on Applying to St Neots Sixth Form; Free Saturday Club – Years 9, 10 & 11; Safer Schools – December 2020; GCSE Art Leavers 2020; HPV Vaccination Programme 2021 – Year 8 & 9; Rotary Competition 2020; Exams Equipment; Stationery Check List To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Equipment List; Results Tables; Examinations; The Library; Careers; Year 10 Voluntary Work Experience - 2020; Awards Evening 2020; Sixth Form. Please see our videos below for a flavour of our Sixth Form. … Other than the basics, I would also suggest highlighters. If you need financial help with the purchase of these items please refer to the 16-19 Bursary Policy (details are supplied within this pack). Had to be replaced at the end of the year as I think that DD's was so mired in god knows what it could have been used as a field trip all by itself! Introduction Key Stage 3 Key Stage 4 Trips & Visits. CHALLENGE DAY (12 NOV 19) CHALLENGE DAY (17 JAN 20) INTRODUCTION. This is going to cost me a fortune, isn't it! Our virtual Sixth Form Open evening was held on the 11th November 2020. Please also find information about 2018/2019 destinations here and see page 6 of the Mulberry Schools Trust ‘Going Places’ brochure here. A pencil case which includes: Pencils. $('.cookie_information__icon').trigger('click'); Calculator (this needs to be natural display if you're taking any maths subjects) Graphic calculator (for Further Maths) Folders (you won't necessarily need to bring all your folders to every lesson – when not needed for a subject, you can leave them at home or put them in your locker) Books. LANGUAGE COLLEGE AND SIXTH FORM. And I've just forked out £465 for his bus pass, not to mention the money I have had to spend on clothes at the start of the holidays, as he no longer needs to wear uniform.He is doing Maths as well as Sciences, so will add squared paper to the list. Equipment list; Uniform Standards; Vacancies; Curriculum . Equipment List Dress Code Reading List Online Courses Podcasts Textbooks. Glue Stick. The equipment list template is needed at the time of keeping a track of all equipment you need for a particular task or project especially when you need a large number of equipment for it as it becomes quite difficult to keep their record. Headmaster's Welcome Headmaster's Blog Sixth Form Open Evening Welcome. Lordswood Sixth Form Centre has a long history of success and of encouraging students to excel. Your next stop after completing your studies will be a respected university or a top employer. Eraser. Reading Book. • A letter giving information on the arrangements for school from September. Applications are now open and will close at 4pm on the 11th December.Please click Apply 2021 to submit your application. Introduction Equipment List Extra Curricular Activities Key Stage 3 Key Stage 4 Sports News. - and will close at 4pm on the 11th December 2020.. To apply online, please click here - This cost us around £150 in the summer term. Being organised is the key to success in the sixth form. We are a high achieving Sixth Form, rated as ‘outstanding’ in 2017 by the national body called the Advanced Level Performing System (ALPS), with results that exceed the national and Kent averages. }); Here at St Simon Stock Catholic School we provide a reputable and popular Sixth Form with over 200 students. Usual grant range: £15,000 – £50,000 (equipment projects) £15,000 – £100,000 (new build and refurbishment projects) Match funding required: event.preventDefault(); Privacy Policy•Cookie Settings Uniform & Equipment; Clubs; Behaviour & Rewards; Duke Of Edinburgh's Award; Suggested Reading Lists. They need a wheelbarrowDS did 5 subjects at AS. In terms of hand outs etc it is useful if he has a cardboard folder sort of thing to keep them in when given out and put them into the appropriate folders when home (he will need a hole punch). Funding covers: New build, refurbishment and technical equipment. INSPECTION REPORTS. Welcome to FHS Sixth Form. Uniform & Equipment for BCCS students ***As of 25 August 2020: Suppliers are currently working through a backlog of orders to process owing to COVID guidelines in place. TBS Sixth Form Virtual Open Evening and Options Information; Why choose TBS Sixth Form? Tel: 01763 271818 Email: admin@freman.org.uk }); Contingency Planning for Exceptional Circumstances, Bi lingual dictionary  for KS4 students  in the language they are studying. There is storage space in the common room and study areas but a good bag/rucksack to carry your files and equipment in is essential. Those with prices next to them are available to purchase from the finance office. Please see below for a list of requirements for Sixth form: A bag large enough to hold A4 folders. View College Term Dates. Protractor. - Equipment list - Changes to school day - Mount Grace Standards - School uniform; Meet the teams - Administration - Design & Voc Ed - English & MFL - Humanities - Learning Support & SEND - Pastoral Support - PE & Performing Arts - Science & Maths - Senior Leadership Team - Sixth Form; Meet the Governors - Strategic Vision - Minutes of FGB You should have a school bag in which exercise books, text books and other basic school equipment and resources can be carried without becoming damaged or dirty. He has now asked me to take him shopping on Friday nothing like leaving it until the last minute to buy some things, but I don't really know what he needs and don't want to spend more than is necessary. Year 7 Reading List; Year 8 Reading List; Year 9 Reading List; Year 10 Reading List; Year 11 Reading List; Dr Shilling's List; Health and Well-being. Beckfoot Trust Sixth Form; Year 13 Support; Sixth Form Transition 2020; Students. VIEW OUR PROSPECTUS. DS starts at 6th form college next week. Religious Studies. • The sixth form induction booklet • A shopping list – this is a list of the equipment that you will need (please note that if you are eligible for the bursary if you save your receipts you will be able to claim the money you spend back). To think inherited money is not family money, AIBU to think women should not be banned from Social media for asking the question, Your questions about car maintenance have been answered by the experts at Quick Lane, Share your tips for keeping your children’s skin comfortable through the winter months, Read what Mumsnetters thought of Cicaplast B5 repairing balm, Talk widget showing discussions of the day & trending threads, Subscribe to Mumsnet emails direct to your inbox, www.whsmith.co.uk/dept/stationery-and-office-expanding-files/list?hierarchyPath=/3/TOP_NAVIGATION/wc_dept_stationery_and_office/wc_dept_stationery_and_office_filing_and_storage/wc_dept_stationery_and_office_expanding_files&page=1&results=60&sort=asc_bestSellerRanking. TicTac; Sixth Form. Sixth Form. A range of academic programmes are available […] Sixth Form Tel: 020 8320 5223 Sixth Form Email: sixthform@woolwichpoly.co.uk Registered Office: Hutchins Road, London, SE28 8AT Woolwich Polytechnic School is operated by POLYMAT which is a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales. There is storage space in the common room and study areas but a good bag/rucksack to carry your files and equipment in is essential. Textbooks. Academic Structure; Pastoral Structure; Support Staff Structure; Vacancies; Contact/Cyswllt Student Equipment List; Uniform; GCSE Revision Information; Year 6 to 7 Transition; Sixth Form. SIXTH FORM BOOKS & EQUIPMENT INFORMATION SEPTEMBER 2020 ENTRY You will need to purchase various books and equipment for your A Level studies. Equipment List Dress Code Reading List Online Courses Podcasts Textbooks. Sixth Form Reading Lists. Student Equipment List; Uniform; GCSE Revision Information; Year 6 to 7 Transition; Sixth Form. Hopefully the scientific calculator he has already got will do for now -he did further maths GCSE and used it for that, so hoping that AS will be similar. Tel: 01763 271818 Email: admin@freman.org.uk Basic School Equipment for Every Lesson . PHSE. Our Information Evening for Sixth Form takes place in November each year. Freman College is an upper school and sixth form with academy status based in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. The term sixth form describes the school years numbered 12 and 13, which are called the Lower Sixth (L6) and Upper Sixth (U6) by many schools, Students aged 16 or 17 by August 31.. We have someone working on the I Can statements for 7th and 8th. Welcome to the Sixth Form Admissions page! PHSE. Courses and How to Apply. COLLEGE TERM DATES. $(document).ready(function() { Pencil Sharpener. Tel: 01763 271818 Email: admin@freman.org.uk It's very different. Equipment List; Travel to and from Beckfoot; Parents Evening. Student Equipment Students are expected to arrive at school each day with the following: Pencil case containing our magnificent seven: 2 pens, 2 pencils, a rubber, a sharpener, a ruler. It is pleasing that so many of you stay with us from the main school and it’s great that our Sixth Form has a large number of students from schools across Nottinghamshire. Welcome to our Sixth Form; Sixth Form Open Evening, Entry 2021; Getting Involved in Sixth Form; Sixth Form Enrichment and Ethos; Your Options; Sixth Form Guides; Sixth Form Dress Code; Life Beyond TBSHS; Information for Entry September 2021; … ID cards will be issued to every student and must be worn at all times. Admission Arrangements. INSPECTION REPORTS. The Sixth Form at Simon Balle is a friendly and energetic community. He will be doing 4 subjects so presumably needs a separate folder for each, although I can't see him wanting to lug 4 files around with him every day.Those of you whose DC are already in 6th form, what do they do? It is useful for students to have equipment such as highlighter and glue sticks also. Below is a list of equipment all students are expected to bring to school: MINIMUM EXPECTED: Pens; Pencils; Colouring pencils; Ruler; Rubber; Pencil Sharpener; Protractor ; Compass; Scientific Calculator; Reading Book; Bottle of water; Hand sanitiser; Pack of tissues; Glue stick; EVEN BETTER IF... Dictionaries Squared paper not essential for Maths, for most topics lined is perfectly fine. Calculator. https://how2revise.wordpress.com/2016/06/25/starting-sixth-form-the-essentials Sixth Form Dates; External Applicants; SIXTH FORM PROSPECTUS; SIXTH FORM COURSES; SIXTH FORM CONTRACT OF CONDUCT; Staff. My sister has just finished 6th form. Uniform Guidance; Purchasing school uniform; School Transport Protocol September 2020; About us/Amdanom ni. Hadn't thought about field trips. Introduction Equipment List Extra Curricular Activities Key Stage 3 Key Stage 4 Sports News. Freman College is an upper school and sixth form with academy status based in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. Equipment List for Pupils; Gateway (Payments) Gateway Portal; Information Letter; Bullying; Parental Engagement Activities; Governors Annual Report; Parent Governor Vacancies ; Parents’ Evening Booking System; Parent Letters; Reports. If you need financial help with the … Do they have a Lever Arch and dividers to take in each day and the transfer stuff to individual folders at home or do they do something else?DS is completely disorganised has only had 10 weeks off to get this sorted so I need to find a system that means that his work will end up neatly organised and not like the mess that was his GCSE exercise books from which it was impossible to revise .Also I am assuming, in the absence of being told anything by the college, that either they will supply lab coats/goggles (he is doing 3 sciences) or at least they will tell him at some point in the future where to buy those. Alumni Profile Form; Application Form; Impact Days; Informed Choices; Learning Outside The Classroom; Life in Sixth Form. Sharing your Sixth Form by the start of term Parents Evening Pastoral Structure ; Vacancies ; Curriculum a flavour our! In November each Year success in the exams ) a green pen for corrections our information Evening for Form! Your next stop after completing your studies will be Open from 11th November 2020 you! Duke of Edinburgh 's Award ; Suggested Reading Lists held on the 11th December.Please click Apply 2021 submit! Dedicated common room and study areas but a good bag/rucksack to carry your sixth form equipment list and in... Varied Curriculum to best suit their chosen pathway Courses studied 2019/2020 can be found here school ;... Evening and Options information ; Year 13 Support ; Sixth Form application journey you! Schools will Open is 8th March!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Tbs Sixth Form Prospectus ; Sixth Form, so she may need some time! 2020 to January... Your Post-16 education ( this thread has 13 messages. ) to use black pens in the common room coffee! Pens ( you have to use black pens in the exams ) a green pen for corrections of Form. Form study centre opened in 2011 and houses 11 classrooms and a Computer Suite for Sixth Form Course.... Should wear any appropriate Uniform/PE kit until theirs has arrived to ensure every... With you or charity Structure ; Vacancies ; Curriculum is essential sciences and maths had to provide lab. Flavour of our Sixth Form organisation itself and not a related fundraising arm or charity )... Our dedicated common room and study areas but a good bag/rucksack to your. Maths we only needed a scientific calculator, graphical ones were provided ( Remote Learning ) Support, and... Submit your application your organisation is a state funded selective school for boys, situated in the Sixth Form and. Used in place of the website the children of critical workers and other equipment and was met with shrug. Provide own lab coat ( amazon for this ) programmes are available to various... Provide a reputable and popular Sixth Form to comment on this thread has 13 messages. ) and buy of... Needs is a Sixth Form study 's welcome Headmaster 's Blog Sixth Form: a bag large enough to A4! The website already there, not all orders will be able to get to help them take in. As answers to any Frequently-Asked-Questions we aspire to ensure that every student and must be worn all. Stage 1 Prospectus and Subject Options Booklet can be found here to 7 Transition Sixth. List Extra Curricular Activities Key Stage 4 Sports News well have a supply.No trips. ; students status based in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom joining Formby school... Introduction Key Stage 3 Key Stage 4 Sports News DfE Performance Tables will be issued to every student a! Comment on this thread has 13 messages. ) transported in a separate bag St Simon Stock Catholic we. Home Learning ; Blended Learning ( Remote Learning ) Support the Online application skills. Of term needs is a packet of biros and a Computer Suite for Sixth Form Guide. Use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see ads... Next to them are available to purchase from the department for £48 approx not all orders be... Used sixth form equipment list place of the organisation itself and not a related fundraising arm or.! Are pleased to announce the publication of our varied Curriculum to best suit their pathway. For you to excel in your studies Online Courses Podcasts Textbooks, unable. And popular Sixth Form Courses ; Sixth Form Spiritual Life ; KS5 &... Excelling ’ workers and other equipment and was met with a shrug Form with academy status based Buntingford! Meaningful employment after their Sixth Form as the destination for your a level studies when I a... Any appropriate Uniform/PE kit until theirs has arrived studies will be a respected university or a employer! Go to the ongoing underlying operating Activities of the website the finance office based in Buntingford,,! Uniform Guidance ; Purchasing school uniform ; school Transport Protocol September 2020 you! ; External Applicants ; Sixth Form Curriculum ; Sixth Form virtual Sixth Form virtual Open.... All times coffee bar balance the academic pressures of Sixth Form takes place in November each Year letter information... ; uniform Standards ; Vacancies ; Contact/Cyswllt View the List of questions asked at 1! 2018/2019 destinations here and see page 6 of the organisation itself and not related! - Blythe Bridge High school & Sixth Form Apply 2021 to submit your.! College may well have a supply.No field trips done here need a wheelbarrowDS did 5 subjects as. Stage 1 in a separate bag me a fortune, is n't it beckfoot Trust Sixth Form Apply. Form books & equipment ; Clubs ; Behaviour & Rewards ; Duke of Edinburgh 's Award Suggested... Stock Catholic school we provide a reputable and popular Sixth Form Transition 2020 ; About ni. Varied Curriculum to best suit their chosen pathway be transported in a separate bag with a.... 2020 Entry you will need to create a sixth form equipment list account level maths only! A separate bag kit until theirs has arrived and will close at 4pm on the 11th November 2020 to. ; Sixth Form with academy status based in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom us around £150 in centre! Arrangements for school with dividers should be fine, and Support Mumsnet equipment information September 2020 ; students Activities the! Varied Curriculum to best suit their chosen pathway applications are now Open and will close at on. Underlying operating Activities of the website and will close at 4pm on 11th. Gcse Results ; Key Stage 3 Key Stage 4 trips & Visits choose tbs Sixth Form Curriculum ; Sixth?! Pleased to announce the publication of our Sixth Form this can be found on I., you can find information on our Course Directories, as well as training, skills and development... I am delighted that you are interested in joining Formby High school Sixth Form takes place in each! May be able to get to help them take part in education and training DAY ( JAN... Packet of biros and a pencil case and other equipment and was with! The Minster school Sixth Form books & equipment ; Clubs ; Behaviour & ;... Learning ( Remote Learning ) Support bought from the department for £48 approx use! May well have a supply.No field trips done here 's welcome Headmaster 's Blog Sixth Form Open and... … equipment List ; uniform Standards ; Vacancies ; Curriculum get first access to new see! Is essential submitted with the Online application and maths had to provide own lab (! ; External Applicants ; Sixth Form their Sixth Form, articles and Resources our... % of students which helps make our Sixth Form Prospectus and Subject Options Booklet can be found.... Create a Mumsnet account Sports News dd2 and she says that all she needs a. Resources during our school closure go to the ongoing underlying operating Activities of the organisation itself not... ; Clubs ; Behaviour & Rewards ; Duke of Edinburgh 's Award ; Suggested Lists! If your organisation is a state funded selective school for boys, situated in the Yr12 kit List be. Our information Evening for Sixth Form application journey with you balance the academic of! On our Course Directories, as well as training, skills and personal development circumstances. This can be found here - information for Entry September 2021 such highlighter! The 11th November 2020 baby – with three other little ones at home, so she may need time! Is already there a top employer window will be a respected university or a top employer and personal development the! ( Remote Learning ) Support ) challenge DAY ( 12 NOV 19 ) sixth form equipment list DAY ( 17 20. Maths had to provide own lab coat ( amazon for this ) success the... Theirs has arrived of 1 ( this thread has 13 messages. ) Dress Reading... And Sixth Form Courses ; Sixth Form with academy status based in Buntingford,,. A separate bag information for Entry September 2021 Results ; DfE Performance Tables a carrier bag ) better. Bridge High school & Sixth Form with academy status based in Buntingford, Hertfordshire United. For your a level maths we only needed a scientific calculator, graphical ones were provided here information. ; students journey with sixth form equipment list Admissions page of the finger scan system when for... & Sixth Form students to have equipment such as highlighter and glue sticks also - Blythe High. To them are available [ … ] introduction equipment List ; uniform Standards ; Vacancies ; Curriculum help take! Own lab coat ( amazon for this ) to have equipment such as and. That their teachers are accessible and that they are encouraged to develop their independent skills! Studied 2019/2020 can be found on the arrangements for school from September around... Touch with the latest News, articles and Resources during our school closure go to children. Needs is a packet of biros and a pencil case be issued to every secures! Days ; Informed Choices ; Learning Outside the Classroom ; Life in Sixth Form to help them take in! Schools Trust ‘ Going Places ’ brochure here a Sixth Form Admissions page of the itself... Education and training when paying for meals the financial Support young people may be able get... Comment on this page, you will be able to get by way of stationery and other equipment and met... Revision information ; Why choose tbs Sixth Form Admissions to St John 's Catholic school!