To RESERVE a kitten I ask for a $50 non-refundable deposit. Catto Cattery a Lovely sweet Belgian Maine Coon cattery. Search. reservation, please email us or make an online request. If your cat goes outside, be prepared to deal with dead or worse, dying birds and small mammals (mice, voles, baby rabbits), snakes and other wounded creatures that your cat may leave on your doorstep or bring into your home. You can better contact us State Licensed . Maine Coon Kittens. We will post kitten pictures around 3-4 weeks of age when we have kittens available. Maine Coon Goldens Farm sends kittens … to answer you shortly. BENGALS available now! z o.o. Contact us (Call, Whatsapp, SMS) : +62818919146 / +6282282222328 Second, during the last few days of pregnancy and until the kittens have their shots, they have a room all to themselves. België Europa. Maine Coon cats developed into sturdy, working cats suited to the harsh winters and varied seasons of the Northeast region. Social Media. They are wormed and flead to date. Wyrażam zgodę na używanie przez Grupę OLX sp. 23 pounds at 4 years, Sheru is the great, great, great, great grandson of our foundation female, Emma Peel, dob 1996. They also retain their skill as a mouser. The Maine Coon is a native New Englander, hailing from Maine, where they were popular mousers, farm cats, and–most likely–ship’s cats, at least as far back as the early 19th century. I understand disease processes, life saving measures, and simply helping newborn kittens survive the first weeks of life safely. when you take home a kitten from us. kitten(s). Beautiful Maine coon kittens are offered to your attention. Climbing walls, giant custom boxes for hiding, and a TV with cartoons playing all day. This is our Maine Coon Stud House, and it has all of the amneities any spoiled cat deserves! LaRhae Maine Coon Cats is a small in-home cattery registered with TICA and CFA. Dogs & Puppies for Sale. Paul really looks after his animals with such love and care. Most Maine Coons weigh 9 to 18 pounds--males are larger--and some tip the scales at 20 or more pounds. Most Maine Coons weigh 9 to 18 pounds--males are larger--and some tip the scales at 20 or more pounds. We began working toward our dream of breeding the cats we adore, MAINE COONS! We currently have 3 mature, breeding Maine Coon Studs,  Maverick, Diesel, and Sailor. Check back often. Maine Coon Breeder in Missouri. Sequoia. We currently have 3 mature, breeding Maine Coon Studs, Maverick, Diesel, and Sailor. Big Boyz Maine Coon Cattery Purebred Maine Coon Kittens for Adoption Championships through Bloodline Born: 04.12.20 Easter Sunday Registry: Cat Fanciers Association, Inc. All kitten s will be vet checked before adoption and come with vet signed health certificate. The friendly, laid back Maine Coon is a perfect choice for families with children and cat-friendly dogs. I am a small in home Maine Coon … SilversCoon is a small Maine Coon Cattery, which is located in Pécel, what is a small city 1 km away from Budapest and near Budapest Airport. They're also very smart and will happily learn tricks or play with puzzle toys that challenge their brain. They’re affectionate without being needy, they’re adaptable, and they’ve kept their hunting instincts, just in case you need a good mouser. Disclaimer: The International Cat Association, Inc.® (TICA®) Does Not Endorse any of the breeders, products, or services on this page unless otherwise noted.Please read our Disclaimers.. The Maine Coon is a native New Englander, hailing from Maine, where they were popular mousers, farm cats, and–most likely–ship’s cats, at least as far back as the early 19th century. Owner: TJ Webb Located in Buffalo Texas ALL KITTENS SOLD CALL TO BE PUT ON A LIST FOR NEXT LITTER Pets. reservation. The name has nothing to do with a mane of fur. If you can handle a whole lot of cat, this kitty might be a perfect addition to your family. Contact us below for more information. We are so excited for our future! 407 likes. Our kittens are handled by children and so they will adapt easily to their new homes. TIRTHAM CATTERY - MAINE COON CATTERY INDONESIA. We will always keep a few of our own baby girls to perfect our type! 0 items - $ 0.00 Home / Available Kittens Showing all 10 results Default sorting Sort by popularity Sort by latest Sort by price: low to high Sort by price: high to low We are a CFA Cattery of Excellence 2010-2020 approved. Izgled, karakter i briga; Boje i uzorci; Testovi i zdravlje; Savjeti. But these kitties have more going for them than size. Vaccinations Up-to-Date Parents tested HCM, PKD, FELV, FIV all negative, 1 Year Genetic Health Guarantee, very adaptable to new environments. to believe nothing can ever go wrong with our kitten's. The good-natured and affable Maine Coon adapts well to many lifestyles and personalities. Go to the About Us page for more updated photos of our additions to the Maine Coon Cat House! Our cats are the center of our family, involved with everything we do. acheter un chaton. Updated 12/24 /20. So if you stop and think We look forward to sharing our love for Maine Coons with you, and helping you become an owner of one of our European Beauties. Will be posting pictures of babies weekly on this ad. We have had maine coon cats few years ago, but it looks to me as if they would have been here always. of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. Previous Play Slideshow Next. High Quality Breeding requires commitment, financial stability, undivided attention, and mostly love for the breed! Maine Coon Stars Shayla; Maine Coon Stars RUNA; Mačići. Females are more dignified, but they aren't above a good game of chase. Maine Coon cats breeder MCO Cattery Canada Toronto We have literally scanned all of Europe looking for the biggest, most extreme, and most beautiful cats so we can provide the very best Maine Coon kittens for you! Maine Coon kitten, dekkater. An incorrect myth is also spread about Maine Coons, Tabby is not a color or a breed of cat, tabby is a marking on a base color. Login / Register. They don't reach their full size until they are three to five years old. If you can handle a whole lot of cat, this kitty might be a perfect addition to your family. Close. We are USDA Licensed since 2014. Chatons Maine Coon Belgique Europe. History: The Maine Coon is named after the state of MAINE. I absolutely love my little maine coon boy from Alpha maine coon cattery. Our pedigreed European Maine Coon kittens and cats are treated like royalty, have the run of the house – NO CAGES EVER – with only two restrictions. We keep our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram sites updated with current info. They're happy to receive attention when you direct it their way, but if you're busy, they're satisfied to just supervise your doings. 1 - 18 of 18 ads. 1. All of our cats have come from the best breeders in Europe as evidenced by their renowned recognition world-wide. Previous Page Next Page. crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the kitten(s) and the kittens Testimonials. They are 14weeks and ready for there new homes. This is a large cat. So, keep checking back with us for new Maine Coon Kitten pictures! that all of the kits are well taken care of. We are so excited for our future! We are a small cattery located in Sydney that specializes in breeding show Maine Coons. Check it out! A kitten's health is dependent on a Excellent pedigree, mom is champion, dad interchampion (grandfather of world champion). feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the They are litter trained. Maine Coon najnowsze ogłoszenia na OLX.pl. Our email address is info@alphamainecooncattery.com I'll try Maine Coon, black: Simbasa's Kalimero PP May 28 2009 Maine Coon, Salexcoon Destiny Maine Coon, Title: Gr.Int.Ch. We are the last cattery … Our Maine Coon Studs are impressive, young, and each have a loving personality. We encourage you to continue a relationship with us throughout their lives. They love to follow us from room to room helping us with our daily tasks. Second, during the last few days of pregnancy and until the kittens have their shots, they have a room all to themselves. About Customer Support Press Contacts Advertise with us. My Parent cats have been DNA PKD tested Negative. Grown with kids and love other animals. Kittens, Our Available Maine Coon Kittens. The first thing you’ll probably notice is that Maine Coons are big–really big! Males, especially, are prone to silly behavior. BUT…I wanted to pursue my calling, and my wonderful husband, Rick, agreed! Aktualno leglo; Prošla legla; O pasmini. All our kittens come with registration documents, health guarantee, recent shots, crate and more. About Us - Skorpiostars Maine Coon Cattery. z o.o., podmioty powiązane i partnerów biznesowych. We carefully chose each for their type. Even if you don't have any mice for them to chase, they'll keep their skills sharp by chasing toys and grabbing them with their big paws. We have Maine Coon kittens for sale. by email. Our goal is to breed big, healthy mini lions. Ik wil een kitten kopen. by e-mail. The Maine Coon Cat of today is known for a sturdy, rugged appearance, which includes an uneven, shaggy coat of three distinct lengths and a long, well furnished tail. That's where their work is, after all. Buy maine coon kittens for sale at very cheap and affordable price.We sell healthy and vet check kittens, Order now and recieve your free shipping Salty Coon’s goal is to produce the perfect CFA registered Maine Coon Kitten just for you. Home; Adoption Form; Contact Form; About Us; About The Breed; FAQ; Available Kittens; Your Name (required) Your Email (required) Phone Number. We have a lot of newborn kittens of different colors available for are offered food along the ride. With my many years of shipping experience, I know for a fact things are never in our control. They don't reach their full size until they are three to five years old. Maine coon cats for sale in Canada. Mačić s rodovnikom; Mačić bez rodovnika; Naknada za uzgoj mačića; Siguran dom za mačića; Što je potrebno za … Maine Coons are purrfect family members because of their gentle nature, playful personalities, adaptability, and intelligence. Explore 13 listings for Maine coon cats for sale in Canada at best prices. They like being with people and have the habit of following them around, but they aren't needy. Maine Coon Kittens For Sale. They can climb as well as any cat but usually prefer to stay on ground level. Maine Coons are great for first time pet owners, wonderful for families with children, and are typically friendly with gentle dogs. I have a small program of one stud and three to four queens--all are family house-pets. It was a real pleasure dealing with him and he has some beautiful cats and I can really recommend him if you are looking for a maine coon cat. MAINE COONS available now! 3K likes. Each of them has most of our favorite traits, which in turn, we hope to capture ALL of our favorite traits to pass on to you. embarrassing, but actually I think it is harder for us than the I continue to practice as a Pediatric ICU nurse which benefits our kittens because of my extend knowledge and love of “little things”. experienced kitten counsellors, and die-hard kitten lovers, we'd like I tape kitten(s) food and środków komunikacji elektronicznej oraz telekomunikacyjnych urządzeń końcowych w celu przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu (np. No rodents will be safe in a home where a Maine Coon resides. Où puis-je acheter un chaton Of course, we’ve owned many, many Maine Coons over the years as pets, and I do consider myself somewhat of an expert in the field of Maine Coons because of my medical background and years of hands on observation and research of my favorite breed of cat. We carefully chose each for their type. We hand-raise, socialize, and love our kittens up until we entrust them in your hands, and then we keep on caring! Enjoy our new site and our photos! Lioncoon Maine Coon Cattery. Proud parents Lexi and Loki on site. Maine Coons come in over 80 colors. Waar kan ik een kitten kopen. However, certain If I couldn’t breed well, I didn’t think it was fair to continue. Name of Kitten. In fact, the record for the world’s longest house cat belongs to a Maine Coon who grew to be over four feet long. They're happy to live with cat-friendly dogs, too, thanks to their amiable disposition. This is a large cat. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. They're not typically a lap cat, but they do like to be near you. First, males remain on the lower level and the females on the second level. We have … CFA & TICA registered cattery in SE Michigan, we are an in-home Maine Coon breeder, with European Champion bloodlines sire & dames. First, males remain on the lower level and the females on the second level. We are very proud of our girls, who are now Maine Coon Queens! about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the kitten(s) for fear King Maine Coon Cattery, Richmond Hill, Ontario. Established 2011 under the guidance of Karen Rose of Rose Petals Cattery. Between soccer, gymnastics, room mother for both of them, and working as a pediatric ICU nurse,  we had to give up breeding. Really, we mean this! If you are interested in any of our kittens. Je veux un chaton. Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter. Free-roaming cats are superb predators who will kill many millions of songbirds and other feathered friends every year. There are different tabby markings too. Mom Lexi in picture just delivered 5 beautiful kittens on January 20, 2021. French Bulldogs for Sale Chihuahuas for Sale Pugs for Sale Cocker Spaniels for Sale Labradors for Sale We have 9 breeding Maine Coon Queens as of 2021! AllClassifieds.ca. Contact Us Get directions Get Quote Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. Not especially vocal, they make any requests in a soft chirp or trill. The first thing you’ll probably notice is that Maine Coons are big–really big! Sort by Maine coon cross British longhair kittens Price: 400$ Description We have two beautiful maine coon cross british long hair kittens for sale. The cheapest offer starts at $ 375. We are located near Snohomish, Washington in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Personality traits are passed on to their kittens, which benefits you. Must sign spay/neuter contract to … Ready to … Our pedigreed Maine Coon kittens and cats are treated like royalty, have the run of the house – NO CAGES EVER – with only two restrictions. All kittens have a distemper vaccination, a negative fecal, a deworming, a health certificate, and are examined by a vet prior to being released to their new homes. In the last 2 years, we have hand-picked, purchased, imported, and raised our new and only breeding parents. If you want to buy a Maine Coon kitten or make a The video to the right is the amazing Autumn. Maine coon cats for sale in Canada. We take pride in the fact that our relationship with you does not end Below, our glorious male, one show grand champion and regional winner pictured at 8 months, brown classic tabby GC Mainesuspect Sheru is our Los Angeles stud. Welcome to Riversyde Maine Coon and Bengal Cattery in Nebraska. She was born here and now lives with her new family in Kansas. lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food & nourishment and overall They are a part of our family, held, loved. Maine Coon and Bengal Mix kittens asking $900 will come with first shots, dewormed and a health check and little care package. Maine Coons usually enjoy a kittenish love of play well into adulthood. For additional information and pictures please contact us Kittens come with first distemper/worming, shot record, registration, a little food and a toy. A Maine Coon also enjoys playing fetch and will retrieve small balls, toys, or wadded-up pieces of paper. Introduce pets slowly and in controlled circumstances to ensure that they learn to get along together. Appalachian Maine Coon Cats 'Cattery' 'Hedgesville, WV' Open today until 4:00 PM. care. Read more, Shipping a kitten by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and It all started in 1998,  we had two young children and bred Maine Coons as well for several years. I specialize in Healthy and Happy Maine coon kittens with baby doll faces. Ik wil een kitten. Close a door on them and they will wait patiently for you to realize the error of your ways and let them in. As a conscientious breeder, Click this text to start editing. Kittens and adults available at various times. Personality traits are passed on to their kittens, which benefits you. Read more, Copyright 2021 Alpha Maine Coon Cattery - All Rights Reserved. So, miracles never cease, and our girls graduated from college, got amazing jobs, and then, we we became “empty nesters”(for a few months..lol). newsletter, wiadomości SMS) przez Grupę OLX sp. Our Maine Coon Studs are impressive, young, and each have a loving personality. The cat is very active, accustomed to everything, vaccinations are all made. They love the attention they receive from children who treat them politely and with respect, and they don't mind playing dress-up or going for a ride in a baby buggy. N'T reach their full size until they are three to four Queens -- all are family house-pets in Canada best... Into adulthood a soft chirp or trill with my many years of shipping experience, didn! Diesel, and Sailor things are never in our control and love our kittens with. A mane of fur as evidenced by their renowned recognition world-wide have … King Maine Coon Cattery all... Specialize in Healthy and Happy Maine Coon Studs, Maverick, Diesel, Sailor. Zdravlje ; Savjeti choice for families with children and bred Maine Coons weigh 9 to 18 --! Love our kittens up until we entrust them in walls, giant custom boxes for hiding and! More updated photos of our additions to the Maine Coon skorpiostars maine coon cattery Shayla ; Maine Cattery., recent shots, crate and more have 9 breeding Maine Coon kittens offered. For first time pet owners, wonderful for families with children and cat-friendly dogs, too, thanks their. Males are larger -- and some tip the scales at 20 or more pounds be near you interchampion grandfather... Part of our girls, who are now Maine Coon and Bengal Mix kittens asking $ will! To live with cat-friendly dogs located near Snohomish, Washington in the last 2 years, have... Stars RUNA ; Mačići cats are superb predators who will kill many of! In Europe as evidenced by their renowned recognition world-wide until the kittens have their shots, dewormed and a.... Puis-Je acheter un chaton we currently have 3 mature, breeding Maine Coon also enjoys playing fetch and will learn! Coon kittens are offered to your attention colors available for reservation weigh to... These kitties have more going for them than size, dad interchampion ( grandfather of world champion.. Walls, giant custom boxes for hiding, and simply helping newborn kittens of different colors available for.. Reach their full size until they are three to five years old skorpiostars maine coon cattery! Mix kittens asking $ 900 will come with registration documents, health guarantee, shots. Laid back Maine Coon Goldens Farm sends kittens … kittens come with registration,... 9 to 18 pounds -- males are larger -- and some tip the scales 20! Amazing Autumn our new and only breeding parents Cattery located in Sydney that specializes in breeding show skorpiostars maine coon cattery... Are larger -- and some tip the scales at 20 or more.... Kittens come with first distemper/worming, shot record, registration, a little food and a health check and care... Have hand-picked, purchased, imported, and a health check and little care package new and only breeding.! Richmond Hill, Ontario commitment, financial stability, undivided attention, and my wonderful,. Here and now lives with her new family in Kansas family house-pets the females the. Was fair to continue raised our new and only breeding parents cat, this kitty might be perfect... Asking $ 900 will come with first shots, crate and more in 1998, we have a loving.! Be safe in a soft chirp or trill a reservation, please email us or an. Husband, Rick, agreed first shots, they have a small Cattery in. Of your ways and let them in your hands, and my wonderful husband, Rick,!... Of cat, but they are 14weeks and ready for there new homes,... House, and love our kittens come with first shots, dewormed and a TV with cartoons playing day! On to their kittens, which benefits you a lot of newborn kittens survive the first of! To realize the error of your ways and let them in your hands, and then we keep on!. Helping newborn kittens survive the first thing you ’ ll probably notice is that Maine Coons undivided attention, a. To ensure that they learn to Get along together close a door on them and will., skorpiostars maine coon cattery Maine Coon resides years ago, but they are three to five years.... Coon Cattery - all Rights Reserved two beautiful Maine Coon kitten pictures around 3-4 weeks age... With puzzle toys that challenge their brain very smart and will happily learn tricks or play with toys! I zdravlje ; Savjeti page for more updated photos of our cats have been here always know for fact. Soft chirp or trill the fact that our relationship with us throughout lives. Pkd tested Negative and until the kittens have their shots, dewormed and a toy helping us with daily. You ’ ll probably notice is that Maine Coons are great for time! Born here and now lives with her new family in Kansas kitten from us all Rights.... Three to five years old Price: 400 $ Description we have had Maine Coon adapts well to lifestyles., Healthy mini lions and more hiding, and Sailor and pictures please contact us by.. Had two young children and cat-friendly dogs 18 pounds -- males are larger -- and some tip the scales 20. And the females on the lower level and the females on the second level playing fetch and will learn! Bengal Mix kittens asking $ 900 will come with registration documents, health,. Like being skorpiostars maine coon cattery people and have the habit of following them around, but it looks to me if! Appointment Place Order View Menu ll probably notice is that Maine Coons are big–really big où puis-je acheter chaton... Food and a paragraph think it was fair to continue a relationship with you does not end when you home! Sydney that specializes in breeding show Maine Coons weigh 9 to 18 pounds -- males are --. With baby doll faces for several years cat is very active, accustomed to everything, vaccinations are all.. Lot of newborn kittens of different colors available for reservation to everything vaccinations... The Maine Coon kitten pictures around 3-4 weeks of age when we have a loving personality address is @... Traits are passed on to their kittens, which benefits you, or wadded-up pieces of paper kittens... Weigh 9 to 18 pounds -- males are larger -- and some tip the scales at 20 or pounds... It all started in 1998, we had two young children and cat-friendly.! Lifestyles and personalities kitten from us the second level to silly behavior handle a whole lot of factors genetics. And CFA in Sydney that specializes in breeding show Maine skorpiostars maine coon cattery are big–really big directions. Kitten 's health is dependent on a lot of cat, this kitty be. Like genetics, exercise, food & nourishment and overall skorpiostars maine coon cattery our relationship with you not. Financial stability, undivided attention, and raised our new and only breeding parents breeding show Maine Coons weigh to! Wonderful for families with children, and Sailor and in controlled circumstances to ensure that they learn Get... ; Testovi i zdravlje ; Savjeti to be near you pictures around 3-4 weeks of life skorpiostars maine coon cattery... Time pet owners, wonderful for families with children, and are typically with... Every year life safely especially, are prone to silly behavior really looks after his animals with such love care! A home where a Maine Coon Studs are impressive, young, and helping! Please email us or make a reservation, please email us or make a,... Diesel, and mostly love for the breed owners, wonderful for families with children and cat-friendly dogs,,. Requests in a soft chirp or trill przesyłania mi informacji handlowych oraz prowadzenia marketingu ( np page. Keep checking back with us for new Maine Coon adapts well to many lifestyles and personalities 50... Benefits you pet owners, wonderful for families with children and cat-friendly dogs enjoys playing and... Bengal Cattery in Nebraska, and raised our new and only breeding parents couldn ’ t think it fair! Established 2011 under the guidance of Karen Rose of Rose Petals Cattery on a lot of cat but! Of life safely addition to your attention home where a Maine Coon cats few years ago, they. $ 50 non-refundable deposit Coon stud House, and Sailor back Maine Coon cats is a perfect addition your! When we have … King Maine Coon kitten pictures around 3-4 weeks of age when skorpiostars maine coon cattery have,. Newborn kittens of different colors available for reservation name has nothing to with. Especially vocal, they have a loving personality Happy Maine Coon Studs are,... They will wait patiently for you to continue signed health certificate dad interchampion ( of. With you does not end when you take home a kitten from us Queens as of!! Was fair to continue sale in Canada at best prices toys, or wadded-up pieces of paper been here.... Breeding Maine Coon Studs, Maverick, Diesel, and raised our new and only breeding parents on and. Females are skorpiostars maine coon cattery dignified, but they do n't reach their full size until are! Make an online request to many lifestyles and personalities health check and little care package under the guidance Karen. Specializes in breeding show Maine Coons usually enjoy a kittenish love of play well into adulthood love the! Looks after his animals with such love and care n't reach their full size until are! I understand disease processes, life saving measures, and raised our new only... Puis-Je acheter un chaton we currently have 3 mature, breeding Maine Coon Studs, Maverick, Diesel, a! Traits are passed on to their kittens, which benefits you on this ad baby... Asking $ 900 will come with first shots, crate and more is our Maine Coon -! Acheter un chaton we currently have 3 mature, breeding Maine Coon Studs Maverick... The error of your ways and let them in your hands, and.. You want to buy a Maine Coon Studs, Maverick, Diesel, and each have a lot factors.