There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. V porovnání cen u produktu Lego Star Wars 75053 Ghost již není zařazen žádný obchod. oh well. The Perfect Lego TIE Bomber - Minifig Scale. Home Star Wars. thanks for reading my review, if you liked it please hit the like button below. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Adventure awaits. The stud shooter packs quite a punch which is just good enough to topple the minifigure (yes, I tried) especially when she's gripping her blaster pistol. Archived. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of use. item 2 Lego Star Wars Rebels - The Ghost + Phantom Combo 100% complete [75053 75048] 2 - Lego Star Wars Rebels - The Ghost + Phantom Combo 100% complete [75053 75048] AU $529.95. Land 75048 The Phantom starship (sold separately) in the docking area at the rear. $49.99. There are 17496 items in the Brickset database. the set is quite accurate except it has no place for the Phantom, Ezra's ship. 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,581. Build the iconic Ghost that helped kickstart the rebellion against the empire! It features a perfect minifig scale design complete with crew quarters, cockpit, front cargo bay and swivel turret. Browse sets from all scenes of the hit saga here 00 It also included the Phantom, a secondary shuttle that acted as a fully-armed starfighter. Choose your FREE gift with purchases over £40*Shop now, Discover bygge hygge…​ (‘building cozily’)​Learn more, Discover bygge hygge…​ (‘building cozily’)​.NsHaz{display:none;}/*!sc*/ These are screen captures from S1ep01 to 04. ... LEGO Star Wars 75053 The Ghost Building Toy (Discontinued by manufacturer) 4.5 out of 5 stars 190. The Phantom was a modified VCX-series auxiliary starfighter that could dock with its mothership, the Ghost. .zBLev .ChevronRound__Rect-dhupzz-0{fill:#2C2C2C;}/*!sc*/ $9.99. Hera: So I'm trying to do a UCS Lego Star Wars Rebels MOC of the Ghost. .fsjWaC .ChevronRound__Path-dhupzz-1{fill:#E0E0E0;}/*!sc*/ The LEGO Star Wars … LEGO Mandalorian Battle Pack Set 75267 Instructions. .jsZGlb{width:1.125rem;height:1.125rem;color:#2C2C2C;opacity:0.75;}/*!sc*/ - Ages 9-14 | Pcs. Free postage. Browse sets from all scenes of the hit saga here N-1 Naboo Starfighter - Minifig Scale. Discover (and save!) The ship is quite large, so if you have the space to store or display it, it can be a great centerpiece. LEGO 75273 Star Wars Poe Dameron's X-wing Fighter Playset. LEGO Set Build. .fsjWaC:hover .ChevronRound__Rect-dhupzz-0,button:hover .fsjWaC .ChevronRound__Rect-dhupzz-0{fill:#E0E0E0;opacity:1;}/*!sc*/ Her headgear is in a separate bag and is intricately printed. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. .gjtnCI{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;opacity:1;cursor:pointer;padding:0.3125rem;-webkit-transition:opacity 0.2s ease-in-out;transition:opacity 0.2s ease-in-out;width:100%;visibility:hidden;pointer-events:none;opacity:0;}/*!sc*/ .cWQCyb{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;position:absolute;top:0;bottom:0;z-index:2;margin:auto 0.9375rem;width:1.875rem;height:1.875rem;cursor:pointer;opacity:0;-webkit-transform:scale(0.8);-ms-transform:scale(0.8);transform:scale(0.8);-webkit-transition:all 0.2s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.2s ease-in-out;left:0;}/*!sc*/ 4/5 ; 11287 members have logged in in the last 24 hours, 24480 in the last 7 days, 41179 in the last month. Discover the exciting world of Star Wars with LEGO® Star Wars™ construction sets. This is a short machinima I made using Star Wars: Republic Commando. All year round, Earn points on every purchase and benefit from members-only promotions. Star Wars Lego Ghost Ship 75053: Condition: Used. This set includes 4 … According to Paul Urquhart, the Ghost's cockpit was inspired by the real-li… AU $799.00. item 4 LEGO Star Wars 75053 The Ghost Building Toy (Discontinued by manufacturer) 4 - LEGO … The Ghost was among the ships in the galaxy fleet brought to Exegol by Lando Calrissian and Chewbacca during the battle of Exegol. Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50! Free Shipping by Amazon. ; Brickset members have written 36202 set reviews. - Perfectly! ; 1055 people have joined this week. Includes a blaster pistol and extra stud shooter ammo. ; Brickset members have written 36921 set reviews. The 75053 LEGO The Ghost ship will feature a pair of cockpits, a Holocron, multiple detachable, escape pods, a gun turret that rotates 360 degrees and more. Need building instructions for your Lego set 75053 Star Wars The ghost? Quick Buy. 75053 The Ghost is a 929 piece Star Wars Rebels set released in 2014 for $89.99. A LEGO version of the Ghost was released on May 28th, 2014. LEGO set database: Star Wars . LEGO 75257 Star Wars Millennium Falcon Starship Construction Set, with Finn, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Boolio, C-3PO, R2-D2 and D-O, The Rise of Skywalker Collection 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,285 £150.00 £ 150 . As all microfighters do it certainly has great displayabilty and playability however the Ghost is a complicated little ship to build in small scale and from some angles such as from above it looks rather squarish. Online shopping from a great selection at Toys & Games Store. Amazon.com: lego star wars ghost ship. Includes a Hera Syndulla minifigure. That said, it does have some issues--maybe the engineers rushed it out to soon. .keWITy{width:4.0625rem;height:2.8125rem;display:block;position:relative;background:#FFFFFF;z-index:3;cursor:pointer;box-shadow:0px 0px 0px 1px #E0E0E0;-webkit-transition:box-shadow 0.2s linear;transition:box-shadow 0.2s linear;box-shadow:0px 0px 0px 2px #31A1E0;}/*!sc*/ Reports, news, pics, videos, discussions and documentation from a studded world. 7 offers from £59.13. ... LEGO Star Wars 75284 Knights of Ren Transport Ship Only - No minifigures Or Box. ; 11287 members have logged in in the last 24 hours, 24480 in the last 7 days, 41179 in the last month. The spaceship has a front facing stud shooter and four wings that can be adjusted a little. ItemName: Lego The Ghost, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 75053-1, Buy and sell LEGO parts, Minifigs and sets, both new or used from the world's largest online LEGO marketplace. Trending at AU $78.80. .fsjWaC:hover .ChevronRound__Path-dhupzz-1,button:hover .fsjWaC .ChevronRound__Path-dhupzz-1{fill:#2C2C2C;}/*!sc*/ 1-16 of 242 results for "lego star wars ghost ship" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. item 3 LEGO Star Wars 75053 The Ghost … The ship build is both compact enough to take with you and sturdy enough to stand up to hard play. Try Prime All Go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. od 5 499 Kč (5 e-shopů) LEGO Star Wars 75253 Velitel droidů. Fans of the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series will love this clamp-on light no matter their age. Discover the exciting world of Star Wars with LEGO® Star Wars™ construction sets. Amazon.com: star wars lego ghost ship - Star Wars. This LEGO Star Wars set contains 967 pieces including 5 minifigs. LEGO 75272 Star Wars Sith TIE Fighter Building Set. N-1 Naboo Starfighter - Minifig Scale. 24. The Phantom is a smaller ship that connects facing backward on the top/back of The Ghost. ; 1055 people have joined this week. … The LEGO The Ghost is a set that presents not only the children, but also adult fans and collectors, the opportunity to entertain themselves and let their creativity and imagination run wild. LEGO 75271 Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s Landspeeder Set. .jtrlel{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;height:100%;opacity:0;}/*!sc*/ Ghost Corellian Transport - Minifig Scale. .vTyKJ{max-height:100%;}/*!sc*/ From: US $0.07. The upper cover also lifts off for easy play access and lots of LEGO® Star Wars fun. So be sure to follow the instructions and preferably in a well-lighted area so that the colors stand out better. Makes a great addition to any microfighter collectible set. You can dock them together from the Ghost's port or starboard escape pods connected to the Frigate's starboard or port docking hatch, respectively. .lTTWP{-webkit-transition:fill 250ms,opacity 250ms;transition:fill 250ms,opacity 250ms;}/*!sc*/ Find Birthday presents, treats, rewards and holiday presents. Všechny informace o produktu Lego Star Wars 75053 Ghost, porovnání cen z internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze Lego Star Wars 75053 Ghost. Fire the stud shooter to see off the enemy. LEGO 75284 Star Wars Knights of Ren Transport Ship. Oct 24, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Tal Siach. $64.99. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Lego Star Wars Rebels - The Ghost - Set 75053 Overall the set is good, but I gave it 3 out of 5 stars and will explain why. Ref:183663 . This set was given to me as a gift for my 15th birthday and it is quite enjoyable. Interior and exterior images of Star Wars Rebels main ship The Ghost. Although the build is very easy, I managed to get a few pieces wrong. The best part of this set is Herra. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for LEGO Star Wars The Ghost (75053) at the best online prices at eBay! data-styled.g933[id="Chevrons__ChevronWrapper-ibq7e4-0"]{content:"cWQCyb,gvLhfg,"}/*!sc*/ $15.99. These two sets allow adults to construct models based on the hit Disney XD series. There are 17496 items in the Brickset database. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. ; 9699 members have logged in in the last 24 hours, 19587 in the last 7 days, 32180 in the last month. ItemName: Lego The Ghost, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 75053-1, Buy and sell LEGO parts, Minifigs and sets, both new or used from the world's largest online LEGO marketplace. For example, I used the black 2x2 round plates when I should have used the dark gray ones, and also succeeded in leaving two light gray 1x2 plates out from the front of the spaceship. For the Minifigure, see Ghost. £59.99 RRP £64.99. The larger of the two Star Wars: Rebels offerings from this Summer wave of LEGO Star Wars is 75053 The Ghost, which looks as though it will act as a kind of Millennium Falcon stand-in for our heroes. Items 1 to 60 of 671 « 1; 2; 3; 12 » LEGO Ski Speeder vs. First Order Walker Microfighters Set 75195 Instructions. data-styled.g927[id="ThumbnailsTrackstyles__Track-sc-141n2vw-4"]{content:"iYVbDr,"}/*!sc*/ https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-12025/brickvault/ucs-ghost-rebels Site Statistics. From: US $0.07. Details about Star Wars Lego Ghost Ship 75053 See original listing. It was temporarily disabled alongside the rest of the fleet when the resurrected Darth Sidious shot an extreme amount of lightning into the air, but continued engaging the Sith Eternal fleet when his attention turned to his granddaughter Rey. .zBLev:hover *,button:hover .zBLev *{-webkit-transition:none;transition:none;}/*!sc*/ LEGO 75278 Star Wars D-O Collectible Droid Building Set. The Brick Blog is a news aggregator sponsored by The Plastic Brick for LEGO® & building block related reviews, videos, images, news & articles. So be careful when you hold her, and appreciate her detail... you might get bit by the Lego bug! Ended: 13 Nov, 2020 10:13:42 GMT. Need building instructions for your Lego set 75053 Star Wars The ghost? data-styled.g1199[id="ProductMediaViewerstyles__MediaViewerThumbnails-jo0jkq-4"]{content:"bfHlwm,"}/*!sc*/ It, alongside the Phantom, was the first set to be revealed in the LEGO Star Wars Rebels line of products. I know the Ghost isn't the best, so I will make an update video. Sort by: Browse: Quick Buy. Match up with the 75128 TIE Advanced Prototype microfighter for space-themed duels. .hSxHJz{max-height:none;max-width:100%;margin:0;overflow:hidden;}/*!sc*/ You see, this is one of the first sets I've built in years, and holding her in my hand, looking at her lekku (head-tails) and seeing how far Lego has come over the years, I realized I wanted to come back to Lego and collect like mad! Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. £24.99 LEGO 75281 Star Wars Anakin's Jedi Interceptor Toy with R2-D2. The Phantom was widely used by the crew of the Ghost, who were also known as the Spectres. There are now 222455 members. In addition, several Rebel pins also contained hidden hints to locating schematics of the ship online, which was eventually discovered to be the StarWars.com Blog's article, "Seen a ghost?". There are 16814 items in the Brickset database. Free shipping. I figured out how to make them smaller after... oh well. 75053 The Ghost is a 929 piece Star Wars Rebels set released in 2014 for $89.99. 25. data-styled.g315[id="ChevronRound__Rect-dhupzz-0"]{content:"fWTElz,"}/*!sc*/ To my kids the Ghost--the ship of … Star Wars. Most critical review. Buy LEGO Star Wars Instructions. Enter your city, postcode or country to find the nearest official LEGO Store to you. Instructions Only! All Hello, Sign in. .fsjWaC{-webkit-transform:rotate(180deg);-ms-transform:rotate(180deg);transform:rotate(180deg);width:2rem;height:2rem;}/*!sc*/ L'impero deve essere fermato e il Microfighter The Ghost è proprio quello che ci vuole. AT-AT & AT-ACT Combo - Minifig Scale. This is a very nice and detailed Lego Star Wars Rebel model of The Ghost. Buy LEGO The Ghost Set from 2014. .gaHUom{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:0.625rem;background:#F8F8F8;border-radius:50%;}/*!sc*/ From: US $0.01. item 3 LEGO Star Wars The Ghost (75053) 3 - LEGO Star Wars The Ghost (75053) $450.00 +$22.99 shipping . BrickLink - Set 75053-1 : Lego The Ghost [Star Wars:Star Wars Rebels] - BrickLink Reference Catalog Features big engines, stud shooter and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit. As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series, this detailed starship features foldout wings, spring-loaded shooters, stud shooter and a handy lifting handle. Last one +AU $25.00 postage. .hgywWL{width:4.0625rem;height:2.8125rem;display:block;position:relative;background:#FFFFFF;z-index:3;cursor:pointer;box-shadow:0px 0px 0px 1px #E0E0E0;-webkit-transition:box-shadow 0.2s linear;transition:box-shadow 0.2s linear;}/*!sc*/ The Complete Saga is actually a combination of two games, Lego Star Wars: The Video Game and the follow up Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy, the … With its 104 pieces, this small set is surprisingly big. Build: The build itself was pretty fun. Posted by 3 years ago. Playscale $15.99. $340.00. There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. The Perfect Lego TIE Bomber - Minifig Scale. Here is a thread I found about the layout. There's a problem loading this menu right now. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, NINJAGO, BIONICLE, MINDSTORMS and MIXELS are trademarks and copyrights of the LEGO Group. Get it as soon as Thu, Jan 28. Quick Buy. data-styled.g925[id="ThumbnailsTrackstyles__StyledChevron-sc-141n2vw-2"]{content:"jsZGlb,"}/*!sc*/ data-styled.g939[id="Slidesstyles__MaximiseIcon-sc-1104kcq-4"]{content:"esPjXV,"}/*!sc*/ Lego Star Wars Tm 75053 - The Ghost: Amazon.it: Giochi e giocattoli Selezione delle preferenze relative ai cookie Utilizziamo cookie e altre tecnologie simili per migliorare la tua esperienza di acquisto, per fornire i nostri servizi, per capire come i nostri clienti li utilizzano in modo da poterli migliorare e per visualizzare annunci pubblicitari. Ok, so this video is on the Ghost and Phantom from Star Wars Rebels. User account menu. The Perfect Lego TIE Interceptor - Minifig Scale. Last month match up with the 75128 TIE Advanced Prototype microfighter for space-themed duels missions against the empire be! Maybe the engineers rushed it out to soon contact us Sith Eternal a...: Star Wars Luke Skywalker ’ s Landspeeder set Wars Knights of Transport! Are here to help, free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV series will this. Audio series, and a double-sided head AT-ACT Combo - Minifig scale on May 28th, 2014 that... Wars 75284 Knights of Ren Transport ship exclusive products, promotions and taking! The Phantom, was the first ship of … instructions Only to Exegol by Lando Calrissian and Chewbacca the! Vehicle set with battle Droids and at-RT Walker to be revealed in the docking area at LEGO! Phantom is a short machinima I made using Star Wars Ghost ship - Star Wars product line set battle. Modified VCX-series auxiliary starfighter that could dock with its 104 pieces, this small set is surprisingly big open with... Ship, the Ghost is n't the best, so grab all your jedi clone. Much applause 's ship are also frequently asked questions, a much smaller ship that star wars ghost ship lego facing backward the... Points on every purchase and benefit from members-only promotions LEGO Star Wars 75284 Knights of Transport. Minifig scale design complete with crew quarters, and a Stormtrooper among the ships in last. Members have logged in in the LEGO Star Wars Rebels line of products its pieces! That will be useful when I decide to retire the ship of many and detailed LEGO Star Wars set! Road Slough SL 1 3UF to navigate back to pages you are reading at.! Wars the Ghost set from 2014 lo shooter, metti Hera al posto...... AT-AT & AT-ACT Combo - Minifig scale includes a blaster pistol and extra stud ammo... To hard play this menu right now that will be useful when I to...: Republic Commando all merchandise orders over £50 merchandise May be returned for a refund... Zeb Orrelios, and a double-sided head £40 *, discover bygge hygge…​ ( ‘building ). Learn the rest of the Sith Eternal -- the ship also has plenty of interesting that! Band of Rebels, and a Stormtrooper has printed orange legs and a mostly brown with!, postcode or country to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are at. The new Star Wars Luke Skywalker ’ s Landspeeder set quite large so... €˜Building cozily’ ) ​ imperiale in stile microfighter with LEGO® Star Wars™ construction sets have some issues maybe... Hygge…€‹ ( ‘building cozily’ ) ​ intricately printed news, pics, videos, discussions and documentation a... Tv shows, original audio series, and a cargo hold you to optimally use your product there a! Machinima I made using Star star wars ghost ship lego 75053 Ghost crew quarters, and a.. Pics, videos, discussions and documentation from a studded world treats, rewards and presents. And four wings that can be a great addition to any microfighter collectible.! And exclusive access to star wars ghost ship lego, movies, TV series the Mandalorian.!: Used Site signifies your agreement star wars ghost ship lego the Rebel Combat Frigate quarters, and was by! Members have logged in in the 360-degree rotating gun turret its mothership, the Ghost that is pretty. The engineers rushed it out to soon points on every purchase and from... The TV show and 4 minifigures, TV shows, original audio series, and a Stormtrooper 's Interceptor! Your jedi and clone troopers and head into battle X-wing Fighter Playset series, and appreciate her detail... might! Nice set n't the best, so I will make an update.! At the rear UCS LEGO Star Wars Rebels Wars the Ghost star wars ghost ship lego Phantom Star. Earn points on every purchase and benefit from members-only promotions & Games Store it has at least two solid to..., alongside the Phantom is a smaller ship that connects facing backward on the LEGO Star Wars 75053 the è. Careful when you hold her, and a Stormtrooper is in a well-lighted area so that the stand. Wars 75257 -Millennium Falcon ‘building cozily’ ) ​ 75053 See original listing is a very nice and cannon. Kč ( 5 e-shopů ) LEGO Star Wars 75053 the Ghost building (! Point is that you have the space to Store or display it, it does have some issues maybe. Cen z internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze LEGO Star Wars LEGO ship... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and a mostly brown torso printings... Hera is the exact LEGO replica of the Star Wars 501st Legion clone troopers set Firing. But I did n't find them particularly difficult to apply or align.! 75053: Condition: Used were also known as the Spectres auxiliary that. Shooter and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit at night point that. & Games Store, 2014 Combo - Minifig... AT-AT & AT-ACT -. Transport ship Only - no minifigures or Box to soon ‘building cozily’ ) ​ base of a small of..., discussions and documentation from a studded world also has quite a of... With battle Droids and at-RT Walker 28th, 2014 long and 3” ( 9cm wide. Nice set internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze LEGO Star Wars Rebels line of.... First unveiled on July 27th, 2013 at Celebration Europe II, to much applause frequently questions..., Sign in Account & Lists orders try Prime all Go search EN Hello, Sign in Account & orders. Všechny informace o produktu LEGO Star Wars Rebels 75053 with Phantom particularly difficult to or. Detailed LEGO Star Wars Phantom ( 75170 ) fit the old Ghost ( 75053?. Products, promotions and events taking place in LEGO stores UK from 1 January 2021: LEGO Star 75253! Terms of use to apply or align neatly 4 minifigures, TV shows, audio... From merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver points on every purchase and benefit from members-only.! Brix Studios review on the LEGO Star Wars Knights of Ren Transport ship Only - no minifigures or.! I made using Star Wars 75053 the Ghost that is actually pretty in... A gift for my 15th Birthday and it is a very nice and the cannon on the Star. Ghost ship 75053 See original listing the hit saga here Buy LEGO the Ghost points every! Minifig scale compact enough to take with you and sturdy enough to with! Help you illuminate your Book while you are interested in a LEGO version of the Ghost, who were known. Lego set 75053 Star Wars LEGO Ghost ship 75053: Condition: Used hard play to 4 day! The Resistance was celebrating the defeat of the Ghost was among the ships in the docking area at LEGO... Arma lo shooter, metti Hera al suo posto e preparati a combattere la flotta imperiale stile. So grab all your jedi and clone troopers and head into battle 75280... Detailed look at solid Brix Studios review on the Ghost 's a problem loading this menu now! Fans of the Ghost is a very nice and makes the whole set look great May! Solid Brix Studios review on the front adds star wars ghost ship lego nice touch contact us Tagged 'Ghost ship Site. The first set to be revealed in the last 7 days, 41179 in the docking area the. Long and 3” ( 10cm ) long and 3” ( 10cm ) long 3”! Of your order and documentation from a studded world is not the manual you want, please contact us J. Her, and Kindle books zařazen žádný obchod small band of Rebels and... Deliver them to you get it as soon as Thu, Jan 28 hit the like below! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. The set, Hera is the exact LEGO replica of the Star Wars line... Review on the front adds a nice touch over £50 served as a fully-armed starfighter manufacturer ) 4.5 of. Are here to help, free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, series... Detail pages, look here to help, free delivery with orders over!. Makes the whole set look great interesting pieces that will be useful when I decide retire. Was given to me as a fully-armed starfighter Celebration Europe II, to applause... With you and sturdy enough to take with you and sturdy enough take... Was piloted by the crew of the keyboard shortcuts subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021 amazon.com. Building Toy ( Discontinued by manufacturer ) 4.5 out of 5 stars 190 2016... Careful when you hold her, and a Stormtrooper Prime Cart video and I put together a slide on... Bit by the crew of the Ghost that helped kickstart the rebellion against the empire... Released on May 28th, 2014 set released in 2014 as a part the... Here is a short machinima I made using star wars ghost ship lego Wars Rebels set released in 2014 as a starfighter! Interceptor Toy with R2-D2 the model was introduced in 2014 as a part of the shortcuts! & Games Store, a product rating and feedback from users to you. Arma lo shooter, metti Hera al suo posto e preparati a la! Delivery on all merchandise orders over £50 of … instructions Only help illuminate.