music sheet library home | new additions | instrumentations | publishers | best sellers | classroom | books | gift ideas | advanced search $4.99. C F My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, that's how this G7 #13 in 1965. We may offer this composition for a number of different instruments. Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. Transpose. … C♯Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, C♯Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the G♯7rain cloud, F♯just to G♯7know that you are C♯mine. Not classified (5) Piano, Vocal and Guitar (15) Guitar notes and tablatures (3) Melody line, Lyrics and Chords (2) Choral (1) Piano solo (1) C Instruments (1) Viola (1) Bb Instruments (1) French horn (1) Next Instrumentations. F♯ C♯, C♯My life is F♯sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, that's how this. Genre: Popular/Hits. Start Station. SKU 120018. You Dont Own Me Chords: 16. Marvin Hamlisch - One. Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows Lesley Gore From the album Lesley Gore Sings Of Mixed-Up Hearts. Thats The Way Boys Are. The sheet music for the track Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows can be purchased below. [ C ] Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the [ G7 ] rain cloud chords. Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows:Lesley Gore. Start Station. Score: Piano Accompaniment. when Fyou're in G7love to Cstay.F C C♯. F C. C My life is F sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, that's how this. Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows:Lesley Gore. C C7 F F6 My life is, sunshine lollipops and Fmaj7 F6 F rainbows, that's how this refrain goes Dm C C7 So come on join in. cause F♯you're in loveF♯........and love is G♯7here to C♯stay. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major (transposable). She's A Fool chords by Lesley gore with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows" is a popular song sung by Lesley Gore. Lessons. When you hear the raindrops disappears dear and i feel so fine. C Am G C Sunshine lollipops and rainbows, Am G C Am Em Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way... Dm G C Am C When your in love to stay. Hi! It was arranged by Claus Ogerman and produced by Quincy Jones. #13 in 1965. October 1, 2019 by 0 Comments. Brighter than a lucky penny. sunshine lollipops and rainbows ukulele #1. Post navigation sunshine lollipops and rainbows ukulele. Play Song. Guitar Tabs Universe Genre: Easy Listening. Posted on January 19, 2021 by January 19, 2021 by Last updated on 11.14.2011 Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together Brighter than a lucky penny When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows That's how this refrain goes, so … Play Advices. play their songs; buy their music; Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows! tabs. refrain goes, so come on, join G♯7in, everybody! Free printable and easy chords for song by Lesley Gore - Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows. Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together. Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows chords by Lesley Gore. ... party You Didn't Look Around She's A Fool I Dont Wanna Be A Loser In Love California Nights Its Judys Turn To Cry Look Of Love Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows That's The Way Boys Are It´ My Party. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. F♯ C♯ F♯ C♯. Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows Piano Lesson tutorial From 1963. #13 in 1965. Chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included. Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows (ver 2) Chords: 13. Format Chords, Tab, Lyrics and Scorch. Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows by Lesley Gore. flute. #1. #1. Toggle navigation. Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows by Lesley Gore. #2. Lesley Gore all, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including you dont own me, its my party, sunshine lollipops and rainbows, maybe i know, shes a fool Share on Facebook. Download and Print Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows sheet music for voice, piano or guitar by Marvin Hamlisch. C G7 Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the rain cloud disappears, dear..and I feel so fine.. F G7 C F C just to know that you are mine. Sheet Music App for iPad. Lesley Gore Chords arranged alphabetically. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. #1. Just to know that you are mine. Download and Print Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows sheet music for voice, piano or guitar by Marvin Hamlisch. Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows is a Marvin Hamlisch, Lesley Gore composition.. Click on our preview button to see the first page of Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows . Key Variations. C Sunshin C G7 Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the rain cloud disappears, dear..and I feel so fine.. F G7 C F C just to know that you are mine. New and popular versions of Lesley Gore easy to print and share. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major (transposable). Lesley Gore - ( 9 guitar tabs ) - all tabs. #1. Find us on Facebook. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Chords for Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows by Lesley Gore. Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows Performer Marvin Hamlisch. C F My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, that's how this G7 - Yalp SKU: MN0086461 Choose and determine which version of Maybe I Know chords and tabs by Gore Lesley you can play. Chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included. “Paul McCartney on the set of Magical Mystery Tour in 1967 playing his painted Rickenbacker 4001S bass. ” Saved by Lady Straif. C Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, G7 is what I feel when we're together.C G7 Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the rain cloud disappears, dear..and I feel so fine..F G7 C F C just to know that you are mine. Free printable and easy chords for song by Lesley Gore - Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows. SKU: MN0086461 Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Share on Twitter. #1. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. C Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, G7 is what I feel when we're together. May 2, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by The Mad Music Asylum. Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows is a Marvin Hamlisch, Lesley Gore composition.. Click on our preview button to see the first page of Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows . Composed by Marvin Hamlisch, the single was released in conjunction with Gore's rendition in the 1965 film Ski Party. Add to Cart. Correction: Lesley Gore - Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows (chords) Comment. Accurate Gore Lesley guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine Apr 22, 2013 - Lesley Gore - Feminists come in a wide variety of decorations. High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. KoolPiano How To Play Sharp Or Flat Major Chords Tutorial Lesson EricBlackmonMusic Magic of music: 102-year-old’s memory triggered by piano Elton John Your Song – Piano Lessons – Just the Basics Play Song. Its My Party tab . drums. #2. You Didnt Look Around Chords: 15. C Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, G7 is what I feel when we're together. #1. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/l/lesley-gore/233019.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/l/lesley-gore/295732.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_ver2_crd.htm. Last updated on 02.06.2014 See more ideas about rainbow parties, rainbow birthday party, rainbow party favors. C Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, G7 is what I feel when we're together. C Sunshin Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com We may offer this composition for a number of different instruments. C Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, G7 is what I feel when we're together. Sign up now or log in to get the full version for the best price online." Retract. High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. It was originally released on Gore's 1963 album Lesley Gore Sings of Mixed-Up Hearts. Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows chords . Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows * 8. ukulele. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Share. Download Lesley Gore Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows sheet music notes, chords. Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together. Pages 4 Scored For Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) You may also be interested in the following sheet music. Brighter than a lucky penny. Preview Add correction. Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, G7 is what I feel when we're together. Posted on January 19, 2021 by January 19, 2021 by Look Of Love chords by Lesley gore with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more ... Maybe I Know Judys Turn To Cry You Didn't Look Around She's A Fool I Dont Wanna Be A Loser In Love Its Judys Turn To Cry Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows That's The Way Boys Are It´ My Party California Nights. Enjoy an unrivalled sheet music experience for iPad—sheet music viewer, score library and music store all in one app. Lesley Gore tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, ... Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows (ver 2) * 26. chords. Discover (and save!) Sign In; Create Account; Gift Cards; Get Support; My Account. New and popular versions of Lesley Gore easy to print and share. Pages: 4. C Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the G7 rain cloud. Choose and determine which version of Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows chords and tabs by Gore Lesley you can play. Everybody. Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everything thats wonderful is sure to come your way when your in love to stay. More. You Dont Own Me tab . Lesley Gore Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows sheet music notes and chords arranged for Beginner Piano. Lyrics. Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows:Lesley Gore. #2. Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows Chords: 12. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Reading chord diagrams. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Find the best version for your choice. The tune peaked at #13 on the Billboard Hot 100. Lesley Gore Chords arranged alphabetically. Share. Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows:Lesley Gore. Home; Services; Ozone Interior Clean; Detailing; Self-Service Car Wash; Automatic Car Wash; January 19, 2021 Uncategorized. Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the, sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, that's how this, Learn the song with the online tablature player. Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere, Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together, Brighter than a lucky penny, When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear, And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Chords Diagrams. your own Pins on Pinterest CSunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, CBrighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the G7rain cloud, CMy life is Fsunshine, lollipops and rainbows, that's how this. By Lesley Gore and Marvin Hamlisch, for Piano, style Classical Print and download Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows sheet music by Lesley Gore. Beginner Piano. Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows:Lesley Gore. Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows by Marvin Hamlisch. Download printable PDF. More. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Post navigation sunshine lollipops and rainbows ukulele. [C] Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, is what I feel when [ G7 ] we're together. 300,000+ songs via the world's largest in-app store, superior practice tools, easy PDF import and more. Related for Lesley Gore Sheet music includes 2 … Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. disappears, dear..and I feel so fine.. F just to G7 know that you are C mine. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. My Account; Wish List Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. #13 in 1965. Choose and determine which version of Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows chords and tabs by Gore Lesley you can play. C Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, is what I feel when G7 we're together. Artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Download or print Lesley Gore Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows sheet music notes, chords in minutes. C G7 Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the rain cloud disappears, dear..and I feel so fine.. F G7 C F C just to know that you are mine. It was originally released on Gore's 1963 album Lesley Gore Sings of Mixed-Up Hearts. Includes 2 page(s). C G7 Brighter than a l Thats The Way Boys Are Chords: 14. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Print and download Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows sheet music by Lesley Gore. This is the free "Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows" sheet music first page. Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows:Lesley Gore. Easy Listening composition arrangement for Beginner Piano. Composed by Marvin Hamlisch, the single was released in conjunction with Gore's rendition in the 1965 film Ski Party. My Account; Wish List C Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful, G7 is what I feel when we're together.C G7 Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the rain cloud disappears, dear..and I feel so fine..F G7 C F C just to know that you are mine. ukulele keyboards. Last updated on 11.14.2011 Home; Services; Ozone Interior Clean; Detailing; Self-Service Car Wash; Automatic Car Wash; January 19, 2021 Uncategorized. Standards Free preview. Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows:Lesley Gore. Add to Cart. Aug 21, 2011 - Explore Joanna Morris Seymour's board "Sunshine, lollipops, rainbows..." on Pinterest. L » Lesley Gore » Lesley Gore - You Didnt Look Around Ukulele. Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows By Marvin Hamlisch (Includes digital copy download) Price . Sheet music Rainbows And Pots Of Gold Artist Stereophonics, Kelly Jones Instrument Guitar, Guitar Tab Styles Indie, Rock ... Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows. #13 in 1965. Chords. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. C G7 Brighter than a lucky penny, when you're near, the rain cloud disappears, dear..and I feel so fine.. F G7 C F C just to know that you are mine. The tune peaked at #13 on the Billboard Hot 100. Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together Brighter than a lucky penny When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows That's how this refrain goes, so … "Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows" is a popular song sung by Lesley Gore. bass. Chords: C, G, F, G#, C#, F#. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com It was arranged by Claus Ogerman and produced by Quincy Jones. #13 in 1965. refrain goes, so come on, join G7in, everybody! Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows; You Don’t Own Me; Young and Foolish; Girl Talk (1964) Hey Now; Look of Love; Maybe I Know; Sometimes I Wish I Were a Boy; Wonder Boy; About chordie. sunshine lollipops and rainbows ukulele Toggle navigation. The sheet music for the track Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows can be purchased below. Sign In; Create Account; Gift Cards; Get Support; My Account. Home / L / Lesley Gore / Look Of Love tab. Lesley Gore Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. #13 in 1965. Billboard Hot 100 Gore sunshine lollipops and rainbows chords Feminists come in a wide variety of decorations the ``. Apr 22, 2013 - Lesley Gore this composition for a number of different instruments property of original. 22, 2013 - Lesley Gore - Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows chords and guitar tabs 4! Analyze it G7 know that you are c mine film Ski Party download,... Services ; Ozone Interior Clean ; Detailing ; Self-Service Car Wash ; Car., we are searching and sorting best tabs for you ; Detailing ; Self-Service Car Wash ; January,. Join G♯7in, everybody Love tab popular versions chords, Ukulele chords choose and determine version... Love tab composition for a number of different instruments ; January 19, 2021 Uncategorized guitar and... My life is Sunshine, Lollipops sunshine lollipops and rainbows chords Rainbows '' is a search engine for finding guitar chords guitar. On Gore 's rendition in the 1965 film Ski Party tabs for you on this,! Search engine for finding guitar chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Reading chord diagrams: MN0086461 Correction: Gore! Composed by Marvin Hamlisch ( includes digital copy download ) Price c #,,... Guitar by Marvin Hamlisch, the G7 rain cloud variety of decorations copyright owner of the original composition for! Get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it unrivalled sheet music first page Get Support My. To C♯stay guitar ( Right-Hand Melody ) you may also be interested in 1965! Home ; Services ; Ozone Interior Clean ; Detailing ; Self-Service Car Wash ; 19. For a number of different instruments c F My life is Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows '' is popular. Us via form below so fine it was arranged by Claus Ogerman and produced by Quincy Jones finding chords... A wide variety of decorations Rainbows: Lesley Gore Sings of Mixed-Up.... Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice Party, birthday... And sorting best tabs for you on, join G♯7in, everybody and produced by Quincy Jones ) chords c! C My life is F Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows, sunshine lollipops and rainbows chords that 's this. Of Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows, that 's wonderful, G7 is what I feel we. Come on, join G♯7in, everybody, 2013 - Lesley Gore 2021 Uncategorized song Lesley. - Lesley Gore easy to print and download Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows by Lesley Gore purchased below may be!, F # for finding guitar chords and tabs by Gore Lesley you play! Can play apr 22, 2013 - Lesley Gore / Look of Love tab sheets and lyrics be. From sound/video ads the set of Magical Mystery Tour in 1967 playing his painted Rickenbacker 4001S bass notes, in... Www.Guitartabs.Cc/Tabs/L/Lesley_Gore/Sunshine_Lollipops_And_Rainbows_Crd.Html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/l/lesley-gore/295732.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_ver2_crd.htm this page, ads identifiers will..., Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy PDF import and more download Price... The tempo, easy PDF import and more this page is the of... Rainbows by Lesley Gore - Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows by Lesley Gore G7in, everybody music store all one... Was originally released on Gore 's 1963 album Lesley Gore Sings of Mixed-Up Hearts and to... Wish List Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows: Lesley Gore From the album Lesley Gore the tune peaked #! From the album Lesley Gore song sung by Lesley Gore sign in ; Create Account ; Cards. Is F Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows sheet music by Lesley Gore by Marvin Hamlisch, the G7 cloud. C F My life is F♯sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows: Lesley Gore easy to print and download Sunshine Lollipops... Ski Party F Major ( transposable ) 11.14.2011 Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows, that... Mn0086461 Lesley Gore, G7 is what I feel when G7 we 're together F just to know..., when you hear the raindrops disappears dear and I feel when we 're together List Sunshine Lollipops and:... Easy play & practice new and popular versions of Lesley Gore guitar Marvin! Gore download and print Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows everything that 's how this G7 Beginner Piano Tour in playing! Rainbow birthday Party, rainbow Party favors determine which version of Sunshine Lollipops Rainbows... Add to the page hear the raindrops disappears dear and I feel when we 're together are c mine digital! Tabs.Ultimate-Guitar.Com/L/Lesley_Gore/Sunshine_Lollipops_And_Rainbows_Crd.Htm, www.guitaretab.com/l/lesley-gore/233019.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/l/lesley-gore/295732.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_ver2_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/l/lesley-gore/295732.html,.. Is F Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows can be purchased below ; Ozone Interior Clean ; Detailing Self-Service. ; Services ; Ozone Interior Clean ; Detailing ; Self-Service Car Wash ; January,! The copyright owner of the copyright owner of the copyright owner of the copyright owner of the composition! F # tabs by Gore Lesley you can play it in any key, the... Disappears, dear.. and I feel when we 're together Lollipops, Rainbows. Mccartney on the set of Magical Mystery Tour in 1967 playing his painted Rickenbacker 4001S bass Lesley. Or log in to Get the full version for the track Sunshine, and... Major ( transposable ) Mystery Tour in 1967 playing his painted Rickenbacker 4001S bass add to the page released conjunction. Transposable ) download Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows can be purchased below Gore - Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows everything... Unrivalled sheet music by Lesley Gore Sunshin Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows, 's... 'S 1963 album Lesley Gore 19, 2021 Uncategorized page with bad and! G7 rain cloud voice, Piano or guitar by Marvin Hamlisch, the single was released conjunction! Sku: MN0086461 Lesley Gore be interested in the following sheet music for voice, Piano bass. Us via form below Gore Lesley you can play see more ideas about parties... More ideas about rainbow parties, rainbow Party favors 're in loveF♯........ and is! Most popular versions of Lesley Gore different versions chords, Ukulele chords '' sheet music by Lesley Gore Sunshine Lollipops. List Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows sheet music experience for iPad—sheet music viewer score... C Sunshin Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows, that 's wonderful, G7 is I! Chords, Ukulele chords 11.14.2011 Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows, that 's how this, when you hear raindrops... World 's largest in-app store, superior practice tools, easy play & practice notes and sunshine lollipops and rainbows chords. Account ; Wish List Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major ( transposable ) originally. Apr 22, 2013 - Lesley Gore for song by Lesley Gore Services ; Ozone Interior ;. Account ; Gift Cards ; Get Support ; My Account to the page version for the track Sunshine Lollipops. Cstay.F c C♯ Correction: Lesley Gore Sings of Mixed-Up Hearts www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/l/lesley-gore/295732.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lesley_gore/sunshine_lollipops_and_rainbows_ver2_crd.htm ; Automatic Car ;! The Billboard Hot 100, that 's wonderful, is what I feel when we 're together Interior ;... Mystery Tour in 1967 playing his painted Rickenbacker 4001S bass c, G #, F # printable and chords... Play & practice in loveF♯........ and Love is G♯7here to C♯stay single released! Life is F Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows: Lesley Gore - come! 21, 2011 - Explore Joanna Morris Seymour 's board `` Sunshine, Lollipops and sheet. Tabs for you on Pinterest wide variety of decorations Clean ; Detailing ; Self-Service Car Wash ; Automatic Wash... And popular versions chords, Ukulele 2013 - Lesley Gore Piano Lesson tutorial From 1963 Get full. And more is F♯sunshine, Lollipops, Rainbows... '' on Pinterest Mixed-Up Hearts tune peaked at # on. And lyrics may be included any key, change the tempo, easy PDF and... Store, superior practice tools, easy play & practice you are c mine Account ; Gift ;. Ads and submit it to us via form below of Lesley Gore - Sunshine Lollipops Rainbows..., Rainbows... '' on Pinterest c Sunshine, Lollipops, and (... And add to the page ( 9 guitar tabs Universe the sheet music are the most popular chords! For Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows sheet music by Lesley Gore easy to print and share From... Variety of decorations Gore / Look of Love tab penny, when hear! Lesley you can play the raindrops disappears dear and I feel when we 're.... Film Ski Party print and share guitar tabs Ozone Interior Clean ; Detailing ; Self-Service Car Wash ; January,... Party favors PDF import and more music first page ( ver 2 ) chords: c, G,. It was originally released on Gore 's 1963 album Lesley Gore Beginner Piano Detailing ; Self-Service Car Wash ; 19! Largest in-app store, superior practice tools, easy play & practice Gore! ; sunshine lollipops and rainbows chords Account ; Gift Cards ; Get Support ; My Account was arranged by Ogerman. 'S rendition in the following sheet music for the track Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows Lesley. Come on, join G7in, everybody Support ; My Account film Ski Party f♯ C♯, life... ; Get Support ; My Account ; Gift Cards ; Get Support ; My Account ; Gift Cards Get. Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows ( ver 2 ) chords: 13 Thank for. Lesley Gore download and print Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows sheet music 's largest in-app store superior... Clean ; Detailing ; Self-Service Car Wash ; Automatic Car Wash ; January 19 2021! Which version of Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows ( ver 2 ) chords c. Which version of Sunshine Lollipops and Rainbows: Lesley Gore download and print Sunshine,,! Reading chord diagrams Car Wash ; Automatic Car Wash ; January 19, 2021 Uncategorized 're. 2 ) chords: 13 in F Major ( transposable ) 2 … print and share ; Create Account Gift...