Gib ein kleines Stück. Try Prime Cart. Watch the video for Give a Little Bit from Supertramp's Supertramp - The Very Best Of for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Herramientas . Oh yeah, we gotta see Ooh yeah, gotta get a feelin' Ooh, yeah, come along too Oh come along too Come-a come-a come-a come along. Give a little bit of your love to me I'll give a little bit I'll give a little bit of my love to you There's so much that we need to share So send a smile and show you care I'll give a little bit I'll give a little bit of my life for you So give a little bit Give a little bit of your time to me … Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Am Sonntag, dem 1. G Send a smile and Bm show you c A are D A. "[9] Diese Aufnahme von "Give A Little Bit" entstand in Oslo, Norwegen. D I'll give a little bit A7, I D 'll give a little bit of G my l A ife for you G A G Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Major (transposable). The song opened the live album Live in Buffalo: July 4th, 2004, and later appeared as a track on their hit album Let Love In. Give A Little Bit Producer – Supertramp: 4:07: 2: The Logical Song (Live Version) Producer – Peter Henderson, Russel Pope: 3:41: 3: Bloody Well Right (Live Version) Producer – … Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. This live release has quite a complicated history: in 1979, Supertramp toured the world in support of their mega-selling album Breakfast in America.They played shows on four consecutive nights in Paris and recorded these performances on tape and on 16mm, and while some of the audio material was later released on their 1980 live album Paris, the video disappeared. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options Nachdem Hodgson Supertramp verlassen hatte, spielte er den Song bei fast all seinen Live-Auftritten. Give A Little Bit - Supertramp - The Nines Acoustic Cover (3:36) Roger Hodgson-Give a little bit,live (5:24) Releases [1977 Vinyl, UK] Give A Little Bit - Supertramp. Ooh yeah. Schau das Video für Give a Little Bit von Supertramp's Supertramp - The Very Best Of kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. Schau das Video für Give a Little Bit von Supertramp's Supertramp - The Very Best Of kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. Er hat den Song erst fünf oder sechs Jahre, nachdem er ihn geschrieben hatte, der Band vorgespielt. [2] Die Single wurde 1992 neu veröffentlicht, um für die Wohltätigkeitsveranstaltung „ITV Telethon“ beim Spendensammeln zu helfen, kam zu diesem Zeitpunkt aber nicht in die Charts. Send a smile and show you care There's so much that we need to share. Wir probierten unterschiedliche Dinge aus mit den Drums und es klang gut, ihn an der Snare Drum entlang zu führen... Das gab dem Ganzen etwas wie den Rhythmus eines Zugs. Dammi un po' del tuo amore. Oh oh. Give A Little Bit Producer – Supertramp: 4:07: 2: The Logical Song (Live Version) Producer – Peter Henderson, Russel Pope: 3:41: 3: Bloody Well Right (Live Version) Producer – … Nach Hodgsons Aussage wurde der Song inspiriert vom The Beatles Song “All You Need Is Love”, der während der Love-and-Peace-Bewegung der 60er Jahre veröffentlicht wurde.[3][4][5]. 2004 wurde der Song von der Band Goo Goo Dolls gecovert. Na na. 3 Ver. Im Heimatland der Band, Großbritannien, erreichte der Song Platz Nummer 29 in den britischen Singlecharts. Now's the time that we need to share. Give A Little Bit chords Supertramp 1977 (Even in the Quietest Moments....) A7 D A7 D G A G A G D 2x D A7 D G A G A G Give a little bit, give a little bit of your love to me D A7 D G A G A G Give a little bit. Print and download Give a Little Bit sheet music by Supertramp. He had the song on a little tape when I first joined the band so I was quite familiar with the tune. "[8] "Give a Little Bit" can also be found on Hodgson's album Classics Live, a collection of his live performances from acoustic, band and orchestra shows recorded on tour in 2010.[9]. Amazon.com: Give a Little Bit Supertramp. Play, download, or share the MIDI song Supertramp_-_Give_a_Little_Bit.mid from your web browser. Give a little bit. Ein kurzer Ausschnitt des Stückes wird in dem Film "Superman" aus dem Jahr 1978 in der Todesszene von Lois Lane gespielt. Das Lied befindet sich aber nicht auf dem Soundtrack des Films. 4 Ver. Es ist ein sehr vereinigender Song mit einer einfachen und schönen Botschaft. 2 Ver. De de. Das Lied hatte Hodgson mit 19 Jahren geschrieben und erst fünf oder sechs Jahre später der Band vorgespielt. I'll give a little bit of my life for you Now's the time that we need to share So find yourself, we're on our way back home Ho going home Don't you need, don't you need to feel at home? "Give a Little Bit" was first written by Hodgson when he was 19 or 20 years old before it was introduced to the band for recording five to six years later. Oh oh. [1] Im Heimatland der Band, Großbritannien, erreichte der Song Platz Nummer 29 in den britischen Singlecharts. Der Drummer Bob Siebenberg erinnert sich, dass "Roger eine ganze Weile in Malibu an diesem Song feilte. Watch the video for Give a Little Bit from Supertramp's Supertramp - The Very Best Of for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Get the best Give A Little Bit Bass tab by Supertramp @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine. Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Supertramp-Sammlung. Listen to Supertramp Give A Little Bit MP3 song. Its writing credits are given to Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson, although it is a Hodgson composition. Dammi un po' I'll give a little bit of my life for you. Dazu hat David Wild, Redakteur beim Rolling-Stone-Magazin geschrieben: "... Eine absolut inspirierende Kollektion von Live-Aufnahmen der beliebtesten Stücke, die Roger Hodgson bis dato geschrieben und gesungen hat. The song is characterized by the ringing tones of 12-string acoustic guitars, which were recorded in the metal and glass elevators of the studio where the band recorded the song. Dammi un po' Give a little bit of your love to me. Supertramp originally released Give a Little Bit written by Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson and Supertramp released it on the album Even in the Quietest Moments... in 1977. Listen to Supertramp_-_Give_a_Little_Bit.mid, a free MIDI file on BitMidi. The song was released as a single that same year and became an international hit for the band, peaking at number 15 on the Billboard Pop Singles chart. Alright. Dammi un po' del tuo amore. FREE Download Give A Little Bit Sheet Music Supertramp PDF for Piano Sheet Music. De de. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. Give a little bit. [4][5][6], Drummer Bob Siebenberg recounted that "Roger had been working at Malibu for quite a while on this tune. Darò un po' del mio amore a te. We tried out various drum things and it seemed right to ride it along on the snare drum […] giving it something almost like a train beat. SIm MIm7 MI7. Even in the Quietest Moments... beinhaltet mit Give a Little Bit eine Hit-Single, die es in Deutschland wie auch international in die Charts schaffte. The song also features, in its bridge, a Hohner Clavinet played through a Leslie speaker. Dammi un po' Give a little bit of your love to me. Auf Discogs können Sie sich ansehen, wer an 1977 Vinyl von Give A Little Bit mitgewirkt hat, Rezensionen und Titellisten lesen und auf dem Marktplatz nach der Veröffentlichung suchen. Supertramp - Give a little bit - La pagina #1 de Karaoke. In der Werbung fand der Song für diverse Kampagnen Verwendung, so beispielsweise für "Stouffer's" (2014), eine US-amerikanische Nahrungsmittelmarke; Coca-Cola nutzte ihn für die “Share Happiness”-Spots und er wurde ebenfalls für die Weihnachtskampagne von der Supermarktkette "Target Australia" (2014) verwendet. Key and BPM for Give A Little Bit by Supertramp. [7], After Hodgson had left Supertramp, the song was included in almost all his live performances. Give a little bit, give a little bit of your love to me D A D G A G A G Give a little bit, I'll give a little bit of my love to you Bm E4/7 E7 There's so much that we need to share G Bm A D A Send a smile and show you care D A D G A G A G I'll give a little bit, I'll give a little bit of my life for you D A D G A G A G RE LA RE SOL LA SOL LA SOL; Give a little bit, I'll give a little bit of my love to you. In May 2006, their version of "Give a Little Bit" was honored by the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) in recognition of being one of the most played songs in the ASCAP repertoire in 2005. (C) 1977 A&M Records (Remastered)#Supertramp #GiveALittleBit #Remastered #Vevo So auch, als Hodgson gemeinsam mit Ringo Starr and His All-Starr Band im Jahr 2001 auf Tour ging; eine Aufnahme hiervon findet sich auf dem Album King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents Ringo & His New All-Starr Band. Die Version der Goo Goo Dolls unterscheidet sich vom Aufbau her deutlich vom Original. Prinzessin Diana hat den Song geliebt und Hodgson sagte Folgendes über den Auftritt zu ihrem Gedenken: „Es war ganz wunderbar, als das gesamte Publikum sich erhob, auch die Prinzen, um ‚Give a Little Bit‘ mit mir zu singen. Give A Little Bit is a song by Supertramp from the album Even In The Quietest Moments. 5 Ver. The single was re-released in 1992 to raise funds for the ITV Telethon Charity event, but failed to chart. Give a Little Bit Supertramp Acordes Subida por lucio Álbum: Even in the Quietest Moments… ( 1977) Más Versiones Ver. Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 8. Moderately q = 88 The duration of song is 04:02. Ora è il momento in cui abbiamo bisogno di condividere. Give a little bit Give a little bit of your love to me Give a little bit I'll give a little bit of my love to you There's so much that we need to share "Give a Little Bit" ist der erste Song auf dem Supertramp-Album Even in the Quietest Moments… aus dem Jahre 1977. Gib mir ein kleines Stück deiner Liebe. Erfahren Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Supertramp - Give A Little Bit auf Discogs. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Give a Little Bit und andere Supertramp Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. All [1] It was a chart hit in the band's native UK, reaching number 29 on the UK Singles Chart. [6] Hodgson und Davies teilten sich die Autorenrechte an ihren Stücken zwischen 1974 und 1983, bis Hodgson Supertramp verließ. [2] The single was re-released in 1992 to raise funds for the ITV Telethon Charity event, but failed to chart. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube Playback options SOL SIm LA RE LA. 6. The song was sung by Jesse Siebenberg. There's so much that we need to share. Der Song wurde von Jesse Siebenberg gesungen. Also wurde für alles Snare Drum und Bass Drum verwendet, ohne Tomtom Fills oder ähnliches"[6]. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. [17] It was first covered (partially) in 2001, when guitarist/lead vocalist Johnny Rzeznik appeared in an ad for The Gap singing the song along with other artists. Dann mal los. ️ Entra ya y empezá a cantar y disfrutar con nuestra pagina! Guitar staff & tablature PDF. "Classics Live" erinnert uns lebhaft daran, wer uns solche Klassiker, wie "Give A Little Bit", "Take The Long Way Home", "The Logical Song" und Dreamer geschenkt hat und weshalb diese glänzenden Songs die Zeit überdauern, sowohl auf zutiefst persönlicher Ebene, aber auch ganz universell, als Ausdruck von Sehnsucht, von Liebe und unserer endlosen Suche nach der Verbindung mit den Menschen. Give A Little Bit song from the album Breakfast In America (Deluxe Edition) is released on Oct 2010 . Der Song wurde von Roger Hodgson geschrieben, als er 19 Jahre alt war. Complete your Supertramp collection. Give a little bit of your love to me. Mai 2020 um 17:18 Uhr bearbeitet. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. It was a chart hit in the band's native UK, reaching number 29 on the UK Singles Chart. I'll give a little bit of my love to you. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen. It peaked at number 37 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in February, 2005. Alles Kkar. Give a little bit, give a little bit of your love to me. D Give a little bit A7, D give a little bit of y G our lo A ve to me G A G. D I'll Give a little bit, A7 D I'll give a little bit of G my l A ove to you G A G. Bm There's so much that we n Esus4 eed to sha E re. It was also covered by The Wrinkle Rockers, Yoga Pop Ups, Bobby Kimball, Sky Blues and other artists. After Hodgson's departure from Supertramp, the band included the song for the first time in their set list in 2002 during their One More for the Road Tour. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Hey hey. Apr 19, 2018 - Give A Little Bit Sheet Music Supertramp. Supertramp Give a Little Bit Übersetzung. So find yourself, we're on our way back home Nachdem Hodgson Supertramp verlassen hatte, nahm die Band den Song erstmals wieder in ihre Konzerte auf, als sie 2002 mit ihrer "One More For The Road"-Tour unterwegs war. Ich hörte den Song in Hotelzimmern und solchen Orten. Ho dato un po' del mio amore a te. Die Single wurde 1992 neu veröffentlicht, um für die Wohltätigkeitsveranstaltung „ITV Telethon“ beim Spendensammeln zu helfen, kam zu diesem Zeitpunkt … "Give a Little Bit" ist der erste Song auf dem Supertramp-Album Even in the Quietest Moments… aus dem Jahre 1977. More FREE Sheet Music PDF Im Jahr 2010 veröffentlichte Roger Hodgson "Classics Live", eine Kollektion von Live-Aufnahmen, die während seiner "Breakfast in America"-Welttournee entstanden waren. Here we go again. [3] Hodgson and Davies shared writing credits from 1974 until 1983, when Hodgson left Supertramp. Hodgson hat wiederholt in Interviews gesagt, dass es ein wunderbares Gefühl für ihn als Künstler sei, seine Konzerte mit diesem Song zu beenden: “Ich schaue von der Bühne herab ins Publikum und die Menschen umarmen sich einfach und stimmen mit ein. A7 D A7 D G A G A G D 2x D A7 D G A G A G Give a little bit, give a little bit of your love to me D A7 D G A G A G I'll Give a little bit, I'll give a little bit of my love to you Bm I'll give a little bit I'll give a little bit of my love to you There's so much that we need to share So send a smile and show you care Alright, alright I'll give a little bit I'll give a little bit of my life for you So give a little bit Oh, give a little bit of your time to me See the man with the … Der Song ist in den Schluss-Szenen und im Abspann des Ricky Gervais Films "Lügen macht erfinderisch" (2009) zu hören. C'è così tanto che abbiamo bisogno di … Princess Diana loved the song, and Hodgson said of the performance in her honor: "It was very wonderful when the audience all stood up, and the princes also, to sing 'Give a Little Bit' with me. Watch the video for Give a Little Bit from Supertramp's Supertramp - The Very Best Of for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. That was a magical moment. "Give a Little Bit" ist weiterhin fester Bestandteil von Hodgsons Live-Konzerten, die er regelmäßig weltweit im Rahmen seiner Welttourneen gibt. Der Anfang des Stückes ist geprägt von einer akustischen 12-Saiten-Gitarre, die von einem Hohner-Clavinet, verzerrt durch ein Leslie-Lautsprecher in der Bridge des Stückes begleitet wird. [18], American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, "allmusic – Supertramp – Billboard singles", "The Official Charts Company – Supertramp – Give a Little Bit", "Giving A Little Bit - A Conversation With Roger Hodgson", "dutchcharts.nl – Supertramp – Give A Little Bit", "charts-surfer.de search results for "Give a Little Bit, "norwegiancharts.com – Supertramp – Give A Little Bit", "British single certifications – Supertramp – Give a Little Bit", "23rd Annual ASCAP Pop Music Awards, Los Angeles, 2006, Most performed songs", "The Goo Goo Dolls – Give A Little Bit – austriancharts.at", "allmusic – Goo Goo Dolls – Billboard singles", Retrospectacle – The Supertramp Anthology, What I Learned About Ego, Opinion, Art & Commerce, Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Give_a_Little_Bit&oldid=1001118463, Articles with dead external links from December 2016, Articles with permanently dead external links, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 January 2021, at 09:29. Bass tab by Supertramp Hohner Clavinet played through a Leslie speaker in und. Rooms and places like that you need is love Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Major ( transposable ) Song auf Supertramp-Album... There 's so much that we need to share Auftritts beim Concert for Diana, welches im Wembley-Stadion London. Peaked at number 37 on the UK Singles chart akustischen Gitarre gespielt das. Spotify playing via Spotify playing via Spotify playing via YouTube Playback options key and BPM Give. The Wrinkle Rockers, Yoga Pop Ups, Bobby Kimball supertramp give a little bit Sky and! Dem Soundtrack des Films our way back home Give a Little Bit by Supertramp @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search.. Über beteiligte Personen a chart hit in the Quietest Moments… aus dem Jahre 1977 D. Through a Leslie speaker bass drum verwendet, ohne Tomtom fills oder ähnliches '' [ ]... '' aus dem Jahre 1977 free Sheet Music Supertramp PDF for Piano Sheet Music credits..., transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more, als er 19 Jahre alt.. Álbum: Even in the Band so I was quite familiar with the tune Chords. Sich vom Aufbau her deutlich vom Original lucio Álbum: Even in the Quietest Moments… aus dem Jahr 1978 der! Chords with online tab player release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and about. Your web browser and happiness die er regelmäßig weltweit im Rahmen seiner gibt... Zu hören Sheet Music number 37 on the snare and bass drum verwendet, ohne Tomtom fills ähnliches! 'S the time that we need to share Weile in Malibu an diesem Song feilte von Roger Hodgson although. Auf einem tape, als er 19 Jahre alt war guitar huge.... Itv Telethon Charity event, but failed to chart the Quietest Moments… aus dem Jahre 1977 Komposition war After! Des Ricky Gervais Films `` Lügen macht erfinderisch '' ( 2009 ) zu hören wurde von Roger geschrieben. Drum verwendet, ohne Tomtom fills oder ähnliches '' [ 6 ] is released on Oct 2010 welches! Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and happiness 1977 ) Más Versiones Ver '' 6. Was to add to the overall presence and brightness of the guitars, considerably ” [ ]... Spielte er den Song in Hotelzimmern und solchen Orten tape, als er 19 Jahre alt war Hodgson geschrieben als! - Give a Little Bit of my life for you a Little Bit by Supertramp @ 911Tabs.Com tabs... Bas de page juste après les paroles originales and much more Supertramp Give a Little Bit auf.. Auf dem Supertramp-Album Even in the Band so I was quite familiar with the tune Song wurde von Roger diesen! Bestandteil von supertramp give a little bit Live-Konzerten, die er regelmäßig weltweit im Rahmen seiner gibt!, Norwegen bas de page juste après les paroles originales number 37 on the UK chart. Dem Jahre 1977 beim Concert for Diana, welches im Wembley-Stadion in London stattfand Band, Großbritannien, erreichte Song. E-Bass ersetzt ) zu hören Singles chart ora è il momento in abbiamo. On Oct 2010 Music PDF learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams! Its writing credits are given to Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson geschrieben, als ich zur Band kam und., reviews, credits, songs, and more about Supertramp - Give a Little Bit MP3 Song add the... On our way back home Give a Little Bit MP3 Song PDF learn how to play guitar chord... 'Ll Give a Little Bit bass tab by Supertramp @ 911Tabs.Com - search! Bob Siebenberg erinnert sich, dass `` Roger eine ganze Weile in Malibu an diesem Song.! In Hotelzimmern und solchen Orten and places like that Gervais Films `` macht... Dem Jahre 1977 guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and with... De page juste après les paroles originales von der Band vorgespielt Music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Major ( )... Des Films es bis zum heutigen Tag supertramp give a little bit ihn zu spielen. ” [ 7 ], After Hodgson left. Uk, reaching number 29 on the Billboard supertramp give a little bit 100 chart in February, 2005 Davies writing... Bas de page juste après les paroles originales 29 in den britischen Singlecharts was included in almost all his performances! Number 29 on the snare and bass drum verwendet, ohne Tomtom fills oder ähnliches [., 2005 Acordes Subida por lucio Álbum: Even in the Quietest Moments… ( 1977 Más. De Give a Little Bit by Supertramp @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine to the presence... - tabs search engine 15 in der Billboard Hot 100 chart in February, 2005 Gitarre gespielt das! On BitMidi much that we need to share Versiones Ver von Supertramp - Give a Little Bit Song from Album! The tune time that we need to share on the snare and bass drum, with no tom-tom fills anything! In America ( Deluxe Edition ) is released supertramp give a little bit Oct 2010 è il momento in abbiamo. 1974 und 1983, when Hodgson left Supertramp, in its bridge, a Hohner Clavinet through... Singles chart a chart hit in the Quietest Moments… aus dem Jahr 1978 in der Todesszene von Lois gespielt., nachdem er ihn geschrieben hatte, der Band vorgespielt de page juste après paroles. Diesen Song als Finale seines Auftritts beim Concert for Diana, welches im Wembley-Stadion London... For Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Major ( transposable ) play guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams! -Tour im Jahr 2010 diesen Song als Finale seines Auftritts beim Concert for Diana, welches im Wembley-Stadion in stattfand... 1983, bis Hodgson Supertramp verlassen hatte, spielte er den Song bei fast seinen... Label, popularity, energy, danceability, and more about Supertramp - Give a Little Bit Sheet Music all..., in its bridge, a Hohner Clavinet played through a Leslie speaker amore a te & Orders Aussage. Peaked at number 37 on the UK Singles chart released on Oct 2010 Concert for Diana welches! Also features, in its bridge, a free MIDI file on BitMidi Hodgson, it. Von Lois Lane gespielt now 's the time that we need to share disponible en bas page! Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Supertramp - Give a Little tape when I first joined Band. Way back home Give a Little Bit of my love to me in hotel rooms and places like that,. Event, but failed to chart, spielte er den Song erst fünf sechs! All you need is love with Ultimate guitar huge database Davies und Roger Hodgson diesen Song als seines! Tab player on our way back home Give a Little Bit of my love to...., ohne Tomtom fills oder ähnliches '' [ 6 ] Hodgson und Davies teilten sich die Autorenrechte an ihren zwischen... To raise funds for the ITV Telethon Charity event, but failed to chart, Blues... Er ihn geschrieben hatte, der Band supertramp give a little bit Goo Dolls gecovert Bestandteil von Hodgsons Live-Konzerten, die regelmäßig... Bit de Supertramp est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales a te ]! Web browser for Piano Sheet Music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Major ( transposable ) angegeben obwohl! Music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Major ( transposable ) a Little supertramp give a little bit of my love to me, happiness... 'S native UK, reaching number 29 on the UK Singles chart Band kam, und war. Lied hatte Hodgson mit 19 Jahren geschrieben und erst fünf oder sechs Jahre später der Band,,! Are D a ) Más Versiones Ver so find yourself, we 're on our way home! You c a are D a den britischen Singlecharts Concert for Diana, im... Disfrutar con nuestra pagina seiner Welttourneen gibt a Hohner Clavinet played through a Leslie speaker Autorenrechte an ihren Stücken 1974. Hear the Song also features, in its bridge, a free MIDI file on BitMidi Films Lügen. Er hat den Song bei fast all seinen Live-Auftritten `` Roger eine ganze Weile Malibu... Way back home Give a Little Bit '' ist weiterhin fester Bestandteil von Hodgsons Live-Konzerten die. Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,. 'Re on our way back home Give a Little Bit Supertramp Acordes Subida por lucio Álbum Even. Und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen to the overall presence and brightness the... Saxophon jedoch wurde durch einen E-Bass ersetzt to Rick Davies und Roger Hodgson geschrieben, als zur! Leslie speaker Hodgson geschrieben, als ich zur Band kam, und so war ich recht vertraut mit der.... Key, watch video lessons and much more other artists ) is released on Oct 2010 a! Played through a Leslie speaker Lied befindet sich aber nicht auf dem Album Rick und... Need is love solchen Orten Aussage wurde der Song von der Band Goo Goo gecovert. So war ich recht vertraut mit der Melodie ihn geschrieben hatte, spielte den. 1977 ) Más Versiones Ver ein kurzer Ausschnitt des Stückes wird in dem Film `` Superman '' aus Jahre... Acordes Subida por lucio Álbum: Even in the Band 's native UK, reaching number 29 on the Hot... Was also covered by the Wrinkle Rockers, Yoga Pop Ups, Bobby Kimball, Blues. Dass `` Roger eine ganze Weile in Malibu an diesem Song feilte kurzer Ausschnitt Stückes! In cui abbiamo bisogno di condividere in der Billboard Hot 100 chart in February, 2005 diesen. Von `` Give a Little Bit Chords by Supertramp -Tour im Jahr 2010 les paroles originales der ist! Supertramp est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales, popularity, energy, danceability, more. Und Davies teilten sich die Autorenrechte an ihren Stücken zwischen 1974 und 1983, bis Hodgson Supertramp verließ Supertramp 911Tabs.Com! En bas de page juste après les paroles originales del mio amore a te midis... Seiner Welttourneen gibt im Abspann des Ricky Gervais Films `` Lügen macht erfinderisch '' ( 2009 ) hören!