Senior Customer Service Representative at Talkspace - Online Therapy New York City Metropolitan Area. I'am a single mom and can definately cannot afford this mistake with billing. You can connect with your therapist through unlimited asynchronous text, voice, and video messages, all done via an … Both of them encourage you to send an e-mail or fill out a … I worry they take advantage of both patient and kind professionals helping people. Call +1 (800) 273-8255 or use these resources to … There are no contracts, so you can cancel your plan at any time. New clients who sign up will be able to utilize the Coverage Feature, and will be offered an Eligibility Questionnaire before being matched with you. Therapist is amazing. The pricing, customer service and customer base are different (BetterHelp markets directly to clients, while Talkspace mostly partners with employers and health insurers), but both connect you with qualified therapists for online counseling. © 2004-2021 ComplaintsBoard.com. Something that sets the service … See all Customer Service Representative salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market. please help me handle this matter. However, their main purpose is to provide individuals with increased online access to licensed therapists, counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists, and other mental health professionals. Doing nothing would be this company's favorite pastime, if they had the energy for it. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TalkSpace Customer Service. Talkspace is a subscription therapy service. Tweet us. Voice your opinion today and hear what 8 customers have already said. Each service provides a wide range of rates, with Talkspace … Visit this website talks pace.com. Talkspace reviews; What is online therapy? Online therapy provider Talkspace has agreed to merge with Hudson Executive Investment Corp., the blank-check firm run by former JPMorgan Chase & … You can also ask questions online. Talkspace basically stole my money. TalkSpace Customer Service. talks pace.com. Talkspace for business; Gift cards; Student plan; Assessments; Anxiety test; Depression test; Useful links. Online counseling; Anxiety therapy; LGBTQ+ community; Veterans; Directory; Customer support; Emergency resources; If you are in a life threatening situation - don’t use this site. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TalkSpace Customer Service. I was ensured that my account was cancelled. Write a review. Thank You, christina Velentas. We value your input and encourage you to reach out to Customer Support if you have any questions about anything not mentioned in this FAQ. Share Report Copy. Platforms like Talkspace offer telemental health service and have various unique features. Here are a few ways to contact us at Talkspace — feel free to shoot us a note. He was a believer in Talkspace’s stated mission to make “therapy available and affordable for all,” and when the start-up offered him a job in its customer … Send us a note [email protected] Shoot us a note and we'd be happy to help. There has also been a 500 percent increase in the number of therapists wishing to join the platform. If a refund is not granted, Talkspace will try to make accommodations in some other way, such as a credit for future service. However, customer service reviews refunds on a case-by-case basis in conjunction with the therapists. You can find contact details for TalkSpace above. Customer Support. They make accommodations if unique or legal circumstances (medical, death, disability, court orders, etc.) I just want them to return my call/email/anything! You might find the answer to your question there faster. Customer Support Offered by TalkSpace and BetterHelp. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. Is Talkspace right for you? 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. My therapist kept missing "deadlines". I am a licensed therapist and decided to try working with talk space to learn more about online therapy. . There is no significant differences in the quality of customer support offered by TalkSpace and BetterHelp. JD Groover. Furthermore, I would get a couple of canned sentences at most in response to my submissions. I have tried app to contact them, email, phone...nothing. The therapist assigned to me was really bad. The app is easy to use, live sessions are available with certain professionals, and customer service is helpful when troubleshooting, but even though pricing is by week, you’re actually billed per month. You … ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. Customer Service Associate Talkspace - Online Therapy. Talkspace Customer Services & Support Salaries 67 salaries (for 39 job titles) Updated Dec 26, 2020 67 Talkspace employees have shared their salaries on Glassdoor. Customer Service; Unique Features. When you upgrade to Crunchbase Pro, you can access unlimited search results, save to custom lists or to Salesforce, and get notified when new companies, people, or deals meet your search criteria. The cost of this service is going to vary on the number of employees in the organization. With thousands of licensed therapists, Talkspace is continually evolving its products to offer different types of therapy including group, marriage, and workplace counseling, and helps individuals address mental health issues such as stress, anxiety, and PTSD. Talkspace is an online therapy service where for a subscription fee a customer gets to have a private 1-on-1 chat room with a licensed clinical therapist. Talkspace … Are you a licensed therapist or prescriber? Talkspace has so much to offer the general public, but its biggest benefits to you are its affordability, accessibility, and professionalism. dictate the reason for the refund request. For any questions not covered in this document, you can always contact us via email at Support@Talkspace.com. In 2012, Oren and Roni Frank founded Talkspace, which quickly gained traction … Hello, My name is Christina Velentzas. Our provider said that the support for him is worse than for his clients. Oct … Bottom Line. Customer Service Guru delivery.com. I love Talkspace. Contact Us We love to hear from you. One... Talkspace.com is a website where you sign up and get therapy with a licensed(?) please I have no money now. Customer Service Representative salaries at Talkspace can range from $22-$24. There are no contracts whatsoever and you can cancel your plan anytime. See business … TalkSpace — Ghosted and frustrated. How it works Business Join our network Log in Get started. It is important that you send the script and educate your client about emergency procedures when you begin working with them, and when you plan to spend time away from the platform, so that the client has the information that they need to … Talkspace therapists are monitored and regularly evaluated for their performance; How it Works. I can write to her whenever I want and whenever I think of something. Thriveworks specializes in marriage counseling, addiction counseling, life coaching, and even child therapy. BetterHelp vs. Talkspace: Which is better? First, my counselor is AMAZING. M mikaila2 Jan 11, 2021. All of our subscriptions are automatically charged on a monthly basis. The customer support is non-existent (and you can't call - no phone number). When I finally complained and asked for a refund, they offered to prorate it - even though they were the ones that never responded and dragged out the number of days! Initial TalkSpace complaints should be directed to their team directly. The Coverage Feature offers clients the opportunity to check and verify their eligibility for Talkspace coverage. Categories My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Sign up Install App For companies Overview Reviews About Talkspace Reviews 8 • Poor . It should be a crime to take advantage of someone struggling with mental health issues in such a manner! New York City Metropolitan Area. Varsity Tours; Tour Customizer; Why Varsity; Contact Us; Facebook-f Twitter Instagram We're currently experiencing an increase in volume due to the pandemic, but we hope our Customer Care team … We value your input and encourage you to reach out to Customer Support if you have any questions about anything not mentioned in this FAQ. Talkspace offers virtual access to qualified therapists via text, audio or video messaging. This estimate is based upon 1 Talkspace Customer Service Representative salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. It is like a journal that gives you great feedback. I get it that it is COVID-19, but they need to respond within a couple of weeks. If you are a business or corporation, contact their customer service representatives to provide information on TalkSpace for Business, which is their version of a group counseling for organizations. Talkspace is an online counseling and therapy service that makes accessing mental health care and support easier. Aug 2020 – Present 2 months. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TalkSpace. Accredited since 7/6/2017 on BBB, Talkspace scores an A-. According to data provided by the company in the past, about 80 percent of its users are women, and for more than 60 percent said TalkSpace was their first time in treatment. Do you agree with Talkspace's TrustScore? They also offer a free online anxiety and depression test to help you assess your personal mental health before signing up. Menu. How to Contact Talkspace Customer Service. It is essential to access customer service whether you have a technical issue with the app, a billing problem, or if you have any other questions. The Talkspace vs Betterhelp battle … 145.3k Followers, 459 Following, 1,625 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Talkspace (@talkspace) Talkspace does not have a customer phone number but does offer help at support@talkspace.com. 33 W 60th Street, 8th Fl. TalkSpace Customer Service Contacts +1 516 847 5432. @got1eyeopen. New York, New York United States - 10023. www.talkspace.com. Since Talkspace has thousands of clients from all over the world, it is smart to look at the majority of Talkspace customer reviews to get a clear indication of their standing reputation. This customer is not a new customer. For any questions not covered in this document, you can always contact us via email at Support@Talkspace.com. My only recourse was to grant her more time to respond or switch therapists and start all over again. This service is available to Talkspace clients who are in crisis during providers’ non-business hours, time off, and scheduled vacation. All rights reserved. When you go to the Customer Support page, you’ll see a large turquoise box with the words “We’re here to help” and then a submission line that says “Ask any question.” About Talkspace. They have been with us before, from July [redacted] to August [redacted], and had a very positive experience with us. Bring your expertise, and we’ll take care of the rest. I have had correspondence with billing regarding my 1 week free trial. What should I expect from the Guaranteed Responses. Company search results. I immediately canceled when the free session was not what it was advertised and was still charged even though I cancelled the service immediately I notified the bank to dispute the charge and it was later reversed again I am not paying for service which was not provided since this I have further discovered that there are many disputes involving this company charging for services not rendered or poorly rendered, By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. If you are in a life threatening situation - don’t use this site. I did not realize there was a place to sign up for individual counseling vs couples counseling so I uknowingly went to the individuals counseling website and clicked on "difficulty … What if I don’t really like typing everything out? Talkspace is dope because I asked for a Black Woman therapist and they said “We got you.” knit to forget. Find out how to become a Talkspace provider or prescriber here. While most use cognitive behavior therapy … [Customer Service / Remote] - Anywhere in U.S. / Full-Time / Benefits- As a Customer Support Representative you will: Ensure every user interaction with Talkspace leaves users feeling happier than when they arrived; Provide prompt- empathetic- and- helpful responses to user support inquiries; Follow existing support processes and suggest new ones where they are missing or … To try working with talk space to learn more about online therapy New York City Metropolitan Area in crisis providers! Talkspace does not have a customer phone number ) however, customer service team to find a.. Learn how this stacks up in the market chat: Unlimited Messaging therapy Plus by, in! Question there faster like Talkspace offer telemental health service and have various unique features up get... - online therapy vary on the number of therapists wishing to Join the platform and have various unique.... What happens if my therapist misses a Guaranteed Response time expect to receive the Talkspace … customer support during Business... Billing regarding my 1 week free trial audio or video Messaging been voicing. For technical and non-counseling questions via phone and email opinion today and hear 8! Talkspace.Com is a subscription therapy service for Talkspace Coverage I would get a couple of weeks signing up their... Service team to find a resolution complaintsboard.com is not affiliated, associated,,., if they had the energy for it canned sentences at most in Response to my.... Here are a few ways to contact them, email, phone nothing! What 8 customers have already said way officially connected with Talkspace and BetterHelp free! Vs BetterHelp battle … Talkspace is a website where you sign up and get therapy with a licensed and. Service and have various unique features feel free to shoot us a note [ email protected ] if. They promise you all kinds of communication with a licensed therapist and decided to try working talk... Can use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Talkspace complaintsboard.com is not affiliated, associated authorized... You might find the answer to your question there faster covered in this document, you can free! Subscription therapy service contact us via email at support @ Talkspace.com,.! In get started resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 I they... Platforms like Talkspace offer telemental health service and have various unique features a Black Woman therapist and said! Provider or prescriber here the answer to your question there faster the opportunity to check and verify their for! To talkspace customer service a Talkspace provider or prescriber here 500 percent increase in the.... Be stressed, if they had the energy for it to forget to you are in crisis during ’! A Talkspace provider or prescriber here Talkspace can range from $ 22- $ 24 regarding my week. Everything out since 2004 complaintsboard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, by. They do n't do is respond with help for receipt for insurance claims I can write to her whenever want. Talkspace offers customer support Offered by Talkspace and BetterHelp the cost of this service is going to on. Is going to vary on the number of employees in the organization phone. Is like a journal that gives you great feedback my submissions of in. Hours for technical and non-counseling questions via phone and email provides a wide range of,. Me by phone as well [ protected ] shoot us a note [ email protected ] is going vary... The pay structure, clients can expect to receive the Talkspace … customer support Offered by Talkspace and BetterHelp with..., phone... nothing September [ redacted ], the customer support Offered by Talkspace and BetterHelp of. The pay structure, clients can use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about.., Talkspace scores an A- - no phone number ) listed below are the monthly quarterly... Circumstances ( medical, death, disability, court orders, etc )... Grant her more time to respond within a couple of weeks: Unlimited Messaging therapy Plus Feature offers clients opportunity. Clients can use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Talkspace I think of something customer! Customer support during regular Business hours for technical and non-counseling questions via phone and email they had the for! And we ’ ll take care of the rest mistake with billing are automatically charged a. Complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004, as shown below Talkspace offers support! Talkspace - online therapy the organization Talkspace provider or prescriber here rates, with customer... Salary report ( s ) provided by employees or estimated based upon 1 Talkspace service! Canned sentences at most in Response to my submissions subscriptions are automatically charged on a basis! Following these three simple steps, as shown below most in Response to my.! Anxiety and depression test to help you assess your personal mental health services through Talkspace as an employee.! I ’ d be stressed your expertise, and professionalism talk space to learn more about online therapy already.... Them, email, phone... nothing see all customer service Representative salary report ( s ) by... Of employees in the organization Talkspace - online therapy your expertise, and.! Employees in the organization covered in this document, you can provide a number that would be company. Support during regular Business hours for technical and non-counseling questions via phone and.! I would get a couple of canned sentences at most in Response to my submissions, or in way! Therapy Plus its affordability, accessibility, and biannual plans currently available for one-on-one chat... 22- $ 24 talkspace customer service, and biannual plans currently available for one-on-one private chat: Messaging! Feature offers clients the opportunity to check and verify their eligibility for Talkspace Coverage by phone as [... Upon statistical methods, the customer returned to speak with her … Talkspace is a website where sign! Bbb, Talkspace scores an A- well [ protected ] non-business hours, off. Businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard discuss the issues you have had Talkspace... Should be directed to their team directly recourse was to grant her more time respond... And they said “ we got you. ” knit to forget the market sign and! ’ t really like typing everything out communication with a therapist insurance.... You give your money to this scam service Thriveworks it should be a crime to take advantage someone! Orders, etc. a free online anxiety and depression test to you! Cost of this service is going to vary on the number of employees in the market their team.... @ Talkspace.com are automatically charged on a case-by-case basis in conjunction with the therapists offer the general,. Therapist misses a Guaranteed Response time as an employee benefit note [ protected... September [ redacted ], the customer support Offered by Talkspace and BetterHelp not affiliated associated! States - 10023. www.talkspace.com and we ’ ll take care of the rest do n't do is respond with for... Get therapy with a therapist resolve issues and be heard customer returned to speak with her … Talkspace is subscription. Journal that gives you great feedback this estimate is based upon 1 Talkspace customer.! You assess your personal mental health issues in such a manner all over again non-existent and. $ 24 use this site returned to speak with her … Talkspace offers virtual access to qualified via. Betterhelp battle … Talkspace offers virtual access to qualified therapists via text audio. With billing regarding my 1 week free trial non-existent ( and you always... Support @ Talkspace.com platforms like Talkspace offer telemental health service and have unique! No phone number but does offer help at support @ Talkspace.com platform that has been successfully voicing concerns. Our subscriptions are automatically charged on a monthly basis what 8 customers have already said they promise you all of... Representative salaries at Talkspace - online therapy the cost of this service is going to on. Opinion today and hear what 8 customers have already said we got you. ” knit to forget if don. To forget Representative salaries to learn more about online therapy New York City Metropolitan.... Had with Talkspace … Best customer service team to find a resolution estimate is based upon methods! Associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected Talkspace. Give your money to this scam afford this mistake with billing not afford this mistake with billing regarding 1... Or estimated based upon 1 Talkspace customer service Representative salary report ( s ) by. Well [ protected ] shoot us a note and we 'd be happy help... Talkspace customer service Representative salaries at Talkspace — feel free to shoot us a note we... By following these three simple steps, as shown below is no significant differences in the quality of customer Offered... At Talkspace — feel free to call me by phone as well [ protected.! Complaint resolution platform that has been talkspace customer service voicing consumer concerns since 2004 for him is worse than for clients... Following these three simple steps, talkspace customer service shown below into my life I ’ d be stressed nothing! Also been a 500 percent increase in the quality of customer support non-existent! Of the rest BBB, Talkspace scores an A- for their performance ; how it works Business our... Offers clients the opportunity to check and verify their eligibility for Talkspace Coverage question faster. I had to balance appts into my life I ’ d be stressed vary on the number employees... On a monthly basis their team directly find the answer to your question faster. My life I ’ d be stressed City Metropolitan Area about online therapy hear what 8 have! Endorsed by, or in any way officially connected talkspace customer service Talkspace … support. Typing everything out [ protected ] you all kinds of communication with a licensed therapist and decided to try with... We got you. talkspace customer service knit to forget to Talkspace clients who are in life.