Night elf names are melodic and often quite long, which sometimes leads to harder to pronounce names as well. To see more of it, click the links below for … Tauren society is inspired by Native American societies, where individual identity is something to be proud of, and as such their names carry meanings and messages. Razorgore PVP — Tauren male Druid 60 — Unreal bnet name. Baine Bloodhoof, son of Cairne Bloodhoof and the High Chieftain of the tauren. I had a lot of druid names over the years: Bess was my first ever druid (tauren). Or does the normal Tauren have the same thing? Tauren are covered in short fur and can be up to 12 feet tall and up to 1000 pounds. In their own language they are known as Shu'halo and dwell in Kalimdor. Horde FTW! Some good examples are Gakil Lonesong, Tako Blackshield, and Zato Farmane. Each spec is represented on the list, from resto, balance, and feral. 60% mount Green/blue/epic gear 100 gold in bags They are quite tall and heavy, and can easily intimidate someone without speaking a word. Archive for the ‘Druid Names’ Category. This category contains articles related to NPCs and lore characters that are tauren. So i'm making a Druid, and I want something to fit the Druid, and something I won't get tired of after a while. This name generator can be used to find names for Tauren druids, warriors, paladins, and shaman. According to the Irish traditions, there were two main names of the Druid women: baduri and the banfilid, meaning female poets. Comment. Bear tanks, however, are not. Among these keywords you will also uncover some promising and famous Tauren druid names, lower your head on the table below and discover some good druid names from the keywords embedded: The druids weren't just about Stonehenge, as this list of famous druids, with pictures where possible, shows. Leave a Comment Cancel reply. This page lists cards with card art depicting tauren. This account was leveled by our team only with selling purpose and it’s 100% safe to play. The tauren are one of the oldest races native to Azeroth, a proud and tenacious race with bull-like features and a culture that is very similar to a stylized Native American culture.So many of these names are real Native American names, male and female. They are spiritual creatures and revere a deity known as Earth Mother. To Iunayah: Elune and the Earth mother are actually the same being, if you follow the night elf and tauren religion, you will see it converges at the same point - Elune the Moon godess and Malorne the great stag. I'm on Wyrmrest Accord, so I want to have somet… Time: 14.03.2012 author: miscaunes Tauren druid name WoW: Funny Name for my Tauren Druid? Feeds: Posts Comments. Highmountain Tauren Name Generator - World Of Warcraft is free online tool for generating Wow Highmountain Tauren Names randomly. Tauren names are often low sounding alike their language and would in many examples sound odd or illogical to outsiders, as they usually have meanings to them. wow_ladies: druid names Best Answer: Name a Tauren Druid Awahan! bear in mind i am kindof a bit newbie but willin 2 lurn how 2 b good at PvP. Please don't spam with names like Moonbull, etc :> Your suggestions are welcome, cheers! Males average 7 1/2 feet tall and 400 pounds, while females are usually a bit shorter and lighter. Tauren Names Generator The tauren name generator generates 21 random fantasy tauren names each time you may use it in many places. 1 Lore 2 Cards 2.1 Tauren 2.2 Tauren art 2.2.1 Darkmoon Races From Wowpedia: The tauren (shu'halo in their native language of Taur-ahe) are a race of large, bovine humanoids who dwell on the great plains of Central Kalimdor. So whats your Worgen Druid names World of Warcraft PC . Little is known of the ancient druids as they left not a single written record of themselves. i think tauren druids rock and i am gonna change it 2 my main. My Druid I've played on and off since vanilla's name is Redbul. Instead of stomping the ground with his hooves, I think that Bootystomp stunned his enemies by slamming his booty on … The name Fedelma was recorded in ancient texts, as a woman in the court of Queen Medb of Connacht, who was a “banfili”. When I saw his name the first thing I thought of was the Tauren racial, War Stomp. First one was a male Tauren prot warrior named Bootystomp. Its like having 2 different names … I also had Cedar (resto ofc), and Mystie (night elf), Breece (worgen), and Linde (KT). Update: Unstopabull is the winner, thanks guys for the help. What is most interesting is that druid names span the entirety of the druid talent and spec choices. Archive for the ‘Druid Names’ Category. Bloodypaw would be too popular, and Bovine would be alright, no offense but SCREW Mootate :P...Your name is your. Nature: All Druids are children of nature, so many titles referring to natural phenomena are an excellent choice, especially for a newly-minted Druid who lacks the time and/or patience to grind an old-world reputation. Highmountain Tauren reduces each initial damage taken by 1.8% of stamina. Arguably, one of the two titles that refer to the capital cities of Darnassus (Night Elf) or Thunder Bluff (Tauren) might also fit here. Most of the names of the female Druids stay forgotten. He's on the Darkspear server which is mostly Canadian so when I rolled a tauren warrior I named him AlbertaBeef, which might not be all that creative in and of itself, but because of that in WoTLK I created a DK Tauren named BeefGoneBad Name Email Website. ... Name Title/Agnomen Role ... Befriended Malfurion Stormrage during the Third War, starting Tauren Druidism: 12 Answers. ok so I'm rollin a tuaren druid (i go for damage though, not healing) and I can't think of a funny name. Tauren History For countless generations, they were constantly harassed by the violent centaur, who forced the tauren into a nomadic lifestyle in the harsh Barrens. No need to fret for this, we are here with some famous and well-known Druid name keywords.Giving your choice a wider range, we have many known night elf druid names in the table below.. Tauren characters may play as a druid, hunter, shaman, warrior, death knight, paladin, and priest. Because tauren are neither the first druids nor the newest, you may want to consider both lines of questioning for a tauren druid. The peaceful tauren—known in their own tongue as the shu’halo—have long dwelled in Kalimdor, striving to preserve the balance of nature at the behest of their goddess, the Earth Mother. Tauren Names Generator The tauren name generator generates 21 random fantasy tauren names each time you may use it in many places. The tauren [ˈtɔɹən] (shu'halo in their native language of Taur-ahe[1] and sometimes pluralized as taurens)[2][3][4][5] are a race of large, bovine humanoids who dwell on the great plains of Central Kalimdor. - Yahoo! WoW: Funny Name for my Tauren Druid? 1 Alliance Druids 2 Horde Druids 3 Other Druids 4 Other Cerise Moonrain, Samuldar, Tundra Coldhoof, Lord Melenas. Answer Save. » Kromcrush PVP — Tauren male Druid 60 — Blue/Epic & Unreal bnet name Kromcrush PVP — Tauren male Druid 60 — Blue/Epic & Unreal bnet name This account was leveled by our team only with selling purpose and it’s 100% safe to play. Here are a few Tauren names I've used and seen, note they all fall under the humor category: Tipthis Chuck SirLoins Moostaffa (Great for a caster Tauren, as you generally use staves/staffs, whatever, but some people CAN (and have) construed it as … Nothing inapporpriate plz, and no Role playing names, just something funny. I was always surprised to see so few Tauren/Cow puns. Many are simple enough despite their lengths though, as is the case with most names in this generator. Tauren and trolls are the only Horde races that can play as a druid. Funny or Witty Feral Druid Names? Surnames tend to reflect nature, especially the night or … For World of Warcraft on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Male Tauren Druid name suggestions". i feel like doing small raids and stuff without havin 2 wait a massive ammount of time so dis is 2 c if ne1 wants 2 b friends and whne high enuf lvl go do raids. my druids name is Ashaka so u nows. Reply … No, normal Tauren adds stamina stat (scales with level) which benefits from other sources of increased stamina such as Guardian Druid's mastery and artifact traits. This dialogue event is near the Druid Trainers in Thunder Bluff. Categories Names Tags druid names, female druid names, funny druid names, tauren druid names Post navigation. Name Generator. While tauren druids can perform in [cat form], they are, for both philosophical and anatomical reasons, generally not rogues. i have a lvl 11 tauren druid on darkspear. Female Tauren Names 500+ Beautiful Mermaid Names That are Sweat And Powerful. Okay, lets get something straight. My second was Divinas (nightelf). 500+ Best Duck Names That Are Top Class. Generate a name from all races or specific ones like Dwarf, Gnome, Human, NightElf, Orc, Tauren, Troll and Undead. » Razorgore PVP — Tauren male Druid 60 — Unreal bnet name. This is a very large category! Generate a character name for WoW Classic with millions of unique names to pick from. Mail druids are smarter than females because they have natural thinking power while females are good at stamina. So whats your Worgen Druid names World of Warcraft PC . It will help you to generate 1000's of cool Wow Highmountain Tauren Names which you can use in books, novels, games, or whatever fantasy world you want to use it. Home of Llewellyn's Complete Book of Names: For Pagans, Witches, Wiccans, Druids, Heathens, Mages, Shamans & Independent Thinkers of All Sorts Who Are Curious About Names from Every Place and Every Time. What we do know comes from outsiders who observed them. Tauren Druid RP Name Well the thread name pretty much sums it up, I'm transferring my druid to a RP realm and I can't figure out a suitable name for a tauren male druid. For generating Wow Highmountain Tauren Names simply scroll down and click on the Get Male Names… Notify me about new: Guides. - Forums - World of Warcraft Feral Druid Worgen Name Ideas for World of Warcraft (WoW. Until recently, the tauren lived as nomads scattered throughout the Barrens, hunting the great kodo beasts native to the arid region.