Subtitles. Biography: Born in Guangdong, 1946, Ti’s extraordinary acting ability led him to audition for a leading role in Chang Cheh’s 1969 film Dead End. Preston Downey. It's Ti Lung versus Lo Lieh in the period piece action movie The Emperor And His Brother that features some marvellous sets and rudimentary special effects that delightfully gives Ti Lung's character's secret "peacock fist" technique a fantastical dimension. Action, Drama, Hong Kong. One of the best of all time. Starting his career as a model, Tommy Tam made his debut in the second installment of the One-Armed Swordsman movies, before his role in Dead End made him a fan-favorite. One person found this helpful. In Europa zählen Das Schwert des gelben Tigers, Drunken Master II, City Wolf und City Wolf II zu seinen bekanntesten Filmen. Yes, I'm over 17. Can't find a movie or TV show? 44:40. I like the most Kung Fu movies!! Comment Report abuse. Born in Guangdong, Ti Lung was educated at Eton School in Hong Kong. Lung Ti was born on August 19, 1946 in Guangdong Province, China as Tam Fu Wing. Ti Lung Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Ti Lung photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! The Savage Five movie (1974) - David Chiang, Lung Ti, Kuan Tai Chen. Birthday New + Coming soon. Discover new movies, browse movie lists by any category, watch trailers. Trailer. Rating: 6.9. Zen Chong, ehemaliger Shaolin-Mönch, hat sich dem grausamen Mandschu-Fürsten unterworfen und versetzt die Provinz in Angst und Schrecken. Ti Lung, das blutige Schwert der Rache ist ein Martial-Arts-Film aus dem Jahr 1977 von Shan Hua mit Lung Ti, Ping Wang und Jeanette Yu Wei. The rest of the cast is mainly supporting … Ti Lung and SB Movie Fan 海軍突擊隊 / The Naval Commandos (1977) Posted 2 years ago 5 notes • View comments. Upcoming, new, and past Ti Lung movies, TV shows, TV movies, appearances, specials, and more -- plus, a biography, news, awards, and nominations. Audio. This page is age restricted. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Description above from the Wikipedia article Ti Lung, licensed under CC-BY-SA, full list of contributors on Wikipedia, Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon. Discover new movies, browse movie lists by any category, watch trailers. Tommy Tam Fu-Wing, also known as Ti Lung (Chinese: 狄龍) , or Dik Lung, is a Hong Kong actor, known for his numerous starring roles in a string of Shaw Brothers Studio's films, particularly The Blood Brothers,The Avenging Eagle, Clans of Intrigue, The Duel, The Sentimental Swordsman and its sequel, as well as the classic John Woo film A Better Tomorrow. Total 92 records Director 1. IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Oldscore. Hong Kong Movies, Chinese Movies, Action & Adventure, Asian Action Movies, Martial Arts Movies. 21 Apr 1978 Hua Shan, Lin Chan-Wai. “Young Lovers on Flying Wheels” is Ti Lung’s directional debut; it’s inconsistent and sloppy at times. Young Lovers on Flying Wheels (1974) Actor 1. Discover every Ti Lung horror movie at AllHorror.com. Login to create it. Min-Ming Tao was born in 1956 in China. She has been married to Lung Ti since May 22, 1975. He’s much better suited in the lead as a clueless, naive youth who has to struggle to get what he wants besides being ill prepared to face the world. Cast . Dead End - Xử Giác (1969) - Địch Long, Lý Thanh, Khương Đại Vệ (Part 1) Ti Lung Địch Long VNFC . Ti Lung Địch Long VNFC. Die Rückkehr zu den 36 Kammern der Shaolin, Derber Zombie-Kracher in edler Sammleredition: Schnapp dir die streng limitierte Blu-ray-Box, Thor 4 mit Chris Hemsworth: Erstes Bild vom Dreh beweist die Einzigartigkeit im MCU. The most successful series for Shaun Tam to date is “Forensic Heroes IV”. These are B+ to A+ movies. Er gehört zu den bekanntesten Darstellern in Martial-Arts-Filmen des in Hongkong beheimateten Filmstudios Shaw Brothers. Watch all you want. Forceful, Exciting. Im Palast des Schwertmeisters trifft er auf die Schönheit Ho Lien und verliebt sich in sie. 5.0 out of 5 stars It's a true tribute to classic martial art movies. Trailer. Ti Lung - Der tödliche Schatten des Mr. Shatter: Ein Film von Michael Carreras mit Peter Cushing und Lily Li Li-Li. His majestic presence and charismatic charm made him a favorite of many Studio filmmakers, leading to an unprecedented filmography of more than seventy Shaw Brothers features. Bluray. Answer: Avenging Eagle Everything came together in this one, Alexander, and Ti at there best. Find the perfect Ti Lung stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. Receive a $6 Movie Rental. But he loves it, and I never stopped him. His extraordinary acting ability led him to audition for a leading role in Chang Cheh's 1969 film "Dead End". Just as well, he’s charismatic and charming enough to carry the movie since it’s all about the character he portrays. *This is not a Top 40 list. You need to be logged in to continue. Chang Cheh immediately recognized his potential and offered him the lead role in his next production Dead End opposite Golden Chan Hung-lit, a role which would launch his career as one of the best known faces in c… Not so fast, my friend. Als der Shaolin Tempel überrannt und niedergebrannt wird, schafft es Zen Chong die letzten überlebenden Shaolin Kämpfer gefangen zu nehmen. TI Lung Di Long 狄龙/狄龍 . The movie was a box office success and placed Ti Lung back in the public consciousness, although it changed his image from the handsome martial youth to the tortured, would-be hero gangster. Make your own movie lists and share them with your friends naomiriam. The Young Rebel (1975) 2. English, Cantonese. 5.0 out of 5 stars You cannot go wrong with this set. “Young Lovers on Flying Wheels” is Ti Lung’s directional debut; it’s inconsistent and sloppy at times. Helpful . Tagged: ti lung, ShawBrothers, return of the sentimental swordsman, . CLICK HERE FOR privacy policy × Offers. Profile: Awards/Festivals: Links: Rating: Attractiveness No enough votes Top rated: Rating: Talent No enough votes Top rated: I haven't voted yet. It’s no secret that Shaun Tam (譚俊彥) is the son of veteran actor, Ti Lung (狄龍), known for acting in a series of Shaw Brothers movies. 102 menit. Tagged: ti lung, ShawBrothers, return of the sentimental swordsman, . Ein junger, namenloser Schwertkämpfer hat nur ein Ziel. It's Ti Lung versus Lo Lieh in the period piece action movie The Emperor And His Brother that features some marvellous sets and rudimentary special effects that delightfully gives Ti Lung's character's secret "peacock fist" technique a fantastical dimension. Ti Lung and SB Movie Fan 魔剣侠情 / Return of the Sentimental Swordsman (1981) Posted 5 years ago 25 notes • View comments. One person found this helpful. In addition, he is widely notable for his acting performance in the movie The Avenging Eagle, Clans of Intrigue, and A Better Tomorrow. 1.Have Sword, Will Travel (1969) Ti Lung - Die tödliche Kobra (Xia gu ying xiong zhuan) Bewertung: 5,5 / 10,0 (2 Stimmen) Zen Chong, ehemaliger Shaolin-Mönch, hat sich dem grausamen Mandschu-Fürsten unterworfen und versetzt die Provinz in Angst und Schrecken. Tonton. Sub Ind . Ti Lung added: “I never wanted him to become an actor, because I didn’t want him to struggle like I used to. Ti Lung : I already knew the technique of the Wing Chun, but at the SB, you had to learn and work several techniques, a wide range of techniques, Thai boxing, karate, judo, taekwondo, the technique of the mantis… The martial arts we practised were a combination of all the techniques I have previously mentioned. See Ti Lung’s Full Filmography. They have one child. Read more. Sub Ind. Mehr als 950.000 CDs, DVDs, Vinyls, LPs, Games & Technikartikel seit 1991 bei Grooves.land/Playthek kaufen, Kostenlose Lieferung Lung Ti, Actor: Ying hung boon sik. Cast: Ti Lung. Description above from the Wikipedia article … Nonton Film Nonton Soul of the Sword (1978) Sub Indo gt. Kaufe Ti Lung - Die Tädliche Kobra [DE-Version, Regio 2/B] Blu-Ray von Ti Lung -Die Tädliche Kobra für 19,70 EUR versandkostenfrei. He worked as a tailor for a short time, despite becoming a student of Chu Wan--a well-known Wing Chun teacher. Upon graduation from the class, he was able to secure a minor role in Chang Cheh's Return of the One-Armed Swordsman starring Jimmy Wang Yu. Frozen (2010) 3. 2 people found this helpful. Lung Ti Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Lung Ti photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! Nonton Film Nonton Shanghai 13 (1984) Sub Indo jf. Weitere Informationen zu diesem und anderen Filmen auf Moviejones.de! Find, rate and save the scariest Ti Lung movies right here, right now. Ti Lung Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Ti Lung photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! 1972: Ti Lung – Duell ohne Gnade (The duel) 1973: Die 13 Söhne des gelben Drachen (The heroic ones) ... David Chiang in der Internet Movie Database (englisch) David Chiang / Jiang Dawei in der Chinese Movie Database – dianying.com (chinesisch, englisch) David Chiang / Jiang Dawei in der Hong Kong Movie Database – hkmdb.com (chinesisch, englisch) David Chiang / Jiang Dawei bei Hong … Teaser Trailer. A great story, great villain, great kung fu, great characters, great weapons, great choreography, and no dull moments in a great story that builds up until the climatic ending. I haven't voted yet. Read more. Ti Lung (chinesisch 狄龍 / 狄龙, Pinyin Dí Lóng, W.-G. Ti Lung, Jyutping Dik 6 Lung 4; * 3. 55:51. Als der Shaolin … 1946-08-19 (74 years old). Verified Purchase. Tommy Tam Fu-Wing, also known as Ti Lung (Chinese: 狄龍) , or Dik Lung, is a Hong Kong actor, known for his numerous starring roles in a string of Shaw Brothers Studio's films, particularly The Blood Brothers,The Avenging Eagle, Clans of Intrigue, The Duel, The Sentimental Swordsman and its sequel, as well as the classic John Woo film A Better Tomorrow. Tonton. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. He is an actor and director, known for A Better Tomorrow (1986), The Legend of Drunken Master (1994) and The Warrior's Way (2010). All Films ; Fandango US ; Amazon US ; Amazon Video US ; iTunes US ; Upgrade to a Letterboxd Pro account to add your favorite services to this list—including any service and country pair listed on JustWatch—and to enable one-click … Verified Purchase . She is an actress and production designer, known for Old Master (1981), Qi sheng quan wang (1974) and Tian tang (1974). Vengeance (報仇) is a 1970 kung fu film directed by Chang Cheh, and starring David Chiang and Ti Lung. Helpful. Service. Film Name up down: Year up down: Director up down: Genre: Role: YOUNG LOVERS ON FLYING WHEELS: 1974: TI LUNG: Actor … Available to download. Ti Lung - Die tödliche Kobra. Click here to login or here to sign up. Question 2: What is my favorite Ti Lung movie? Als der Shaolin Tempel überrannt und niedergebrannt wird, schafft es Zen Chong die letzten überlebenden Shaolin Kämpfer gefangen zu nehmen. Alles zu Avatar 2: Der Kinostart in Deutschland steht fest - was passiert im Film. Listen mit Ti Lung, das blutige Schwert der Rache, Ti Lung, das blutige Schwert der Rache ist ein, Jetzt auf Amazon Prime und 2 weiteren Anbietern anschauen, Die besten Streaming-Tipps gibt's im Moviepilot-Podcast Streamgestöber, Besetzung & Crew von Ti Lung, das blutige Schwert der Rache. A reforming ex-gangster tries to reconcile with his estranged policeman brother but the ties to his former gang are difficult to break. Browse Lung Ti movies and TV shows available on Prime Video and begin streaming right away to your favorite device. SEE DETAILS. August 1946 in Xinhui, Guangdong, China. The movie has little actual … YOUNG PEOPLE english sub (1972) - Ti Lung, David Chiang Part1. He has been married to Min-Ming Tao since May 22, 1975. Ti Lung is known for his awesome catalogue of movies, over the years he was a leading star at The Shaw Brothers Studio and appeared in well over a 100 movies. Comment Report abuse. The film, which opens in Singapore and Malaysian cinemas tomorrow, has swept four awards at the Macau International Movie Festival, including Best Actor for Ti Lung and Best Newcomer for Sarah. August 1946 als Tommy Tam Fu-Wing – 譚富榮 / 谭富荣, Tán Fùróng, Jyutping Taam 4 Fu 3 wing 4 – in Xinhui, Guangdong China) ist ein chinesischer Schauspieler.Er gehört zu den bekanntesten Darstellern in Martial-Arts-Filmen des in Hongkong beheimateten Filmstudios Shaw Brothers. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2016. I love all of the movies that the Shaw brothers have especially the ones that feature Ti Lung, Fu Sheng and David Chaing. They have one child. We need to check your ID. But he loves it, and I never stopped him. mitgespielt in. Ti Lung and SB Movie Fan 魔剣侠情 / Return of the Sentimental Swordsman (1981) Posted 5 years ago 25 notes • View comments. Starring: Ti Lung, Te-Lo Mai, Leanne Liu. Classic Ti Lung Kung Fu Movie! 85 menit. Helpful. The film is set in 1920 Peking, and centers on a revenge plight of Chiang. Watch offline. Ti Lung, born Tommy Tam Fu-Wing (狄龍, born 19 August 1946) is a Hong Kong actor best known for the various martial arts movies he made with Shaw Brothers and, later on in his career, a wide range of Heroic Bloodshed films.. Ti Lung: Chiang Sheng: Philip Kwok Chung Fung: Lo Meng: Lu Feng: Wai Pak: Dick Wei: Sun Chien: Yeung Hung: Chin Siu Ho: Lam Chi Tai: Lung Tien Hsiang: Siao Yuk: Ku Feng: Chan Shu Kei: Johnny Wang Lung Wei: Wong Lik : Top : Movie Trailer [Teaser] Ten Tigers Of Kwangtung (1979) [Trailer] Ten Tigers Of Kwangtung (1979) - Your message must be at least 30 chars long (aprox 1 line). Geboren am 19. 4 Feb 1984 Chang Cheh. More Details. Films starring Ti Lung. when you purchase a new Edible Arrangements movie-themed Edible Box. Lung Ti Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Lung Ti photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! Select from premium Ti Lung of the highest quality. Source: image.baidu.com 嬉笑怒罵 / Temperament of Life (1975) Posted 3 years ago 4 notes • View … JOIN NOW. 7 Assassins (2013) 2. Ti Lung. Make your own movie lists and share them with your friends Tommy Tam Fu-Wing, also known as Ti Lung (Chinese: 狄龍) , or Dik Lung, is a Hong Kong actor, known for his numerous starring roles in a string of Shaw Brothers Studio's films, particularly The Blood Brothers,The Avenging Eagle, Clans of Intrigue, The Duel, The Sentimental Swordsman and its sequel, as well as the classic John Woo film A Better Tomorrow. Ti-Lung - Der tödliche Schatten des Mr. Shatter ist ein Drama aus dem Jahr 1974 von Monte Hellman und Michael Carreras mit Stuart Whitman, Lung Ti und Peter Cushing. Aus diesem Grund zieht er eine blutige Spur durch das Land um die Chance zu erhalten, gegen den unbezwingbaren Meister des Schwertkampfes zu kämpfen. Rating: 5.9. Since signing with TVB in 2016, he has already starred as the male lead in 6 series. 90 menit. Rating: 7.2. Tagged: ti lung, Shaw Brothers, The Naval Commandos, . Genres. Ti.Lung.-.Die.toedliche.Kobra.1980.German.DL.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPiCY ~ Beschreibung ~ Zen Chong, ehemaliger Shaolin-Mönch, hat sich dem grausamen Mandschu-Fürsten unterworfen und versetzt die Provinz in Angst und Schrecken. Action, Hong Kong, Taiwan. Ti Lung appears as a prominent actor when performed in the Hong Kong martial arts film ‘The Blood Brothers’ and received extensive fame in the showbiz arena. I grew up watching these movies back in the 70's. I have put together a list of movies, which i have enjoyed over the years. Names: TI LUNG: Year Of Birth: Day Of Birth: Place Of Birth: Town Of Birth : Year Of Death: Day Of Death: Best Known: Filmography. Just as well, he’s charismatic and charming enough to carry the movie since it’s all about the character he portrays. Excellent movie, Read more. 1:00:00. Bluray. I'm a Big Fan of Ti Lung ♡ I Love Hong Kong and Hong Kong Movie. Synopsis of Ti Lung’s Career: After he has left Shaw Brother’s Studios in the 1980s, Ti Lung’s career experienced worst until 1986, when John Woo’s A Better Tomorrow starred him opposite of Chow Yun-fat.This movie was quite successful and offered an excellent restart to Ti Lung … Report abuse. He’s much better suited in the lead as a clueless, naive youth who has to struggle to get what he wants besides being ill prepared to face the world. Wilfredo Maldonado. Bluray. Ti Lung is a Hong Kong actor, known for his numerous starring roles in a string of Shaw … This section contains mature content and you need to be at least 17 years old. Er möchte den Titel König der Schwertkämpfer erlangen. In 1968, after he graduated year 2 college, Ti Lung responded to an advertisement placed by the Shaw Brothers and applied to the Shaw Acting Course. Ti Lung added: “I never wanted him to become an actor, because I didn’t want him to struggle like I used to. TI LUNG: filmography in CITWF free on-line movie database. Back - Film Database Home - Film Database New Search: TI LUNG Person Information. Ti Lung ist ein chinesischer Schauspieler. Read more. German, English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.