2007 Dodge 3500 9' Service / Utility Truck 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Automatic Transmission 191,580 Miles 4X4 10,200 GVWR 9' Service / Utility Body, 79" Wide 7 Compartments 2' … victoria, BC (vic) whistler / squamish (whi) + show 9 more... km from postal code. Used Acura For Sale. BM Truck Sales Ltd specializes in the sale of quality pre-owned 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton and 1 ton domestic pick up trucks. We can help with that too ― browse over 80,000 new and used commercial truck listings for sale nationwide from all of your favorite commercial truck makes like Ford, Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, … The cheapest offer starts at $ 100. Find great deals on new and used trucks for sale featuring Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, classic trucks, tow trucks, and more in your area. I would NOT recommend them. Used 2017 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4X4 NAVIGATION APPLE CAR PLAY Truck Crew Cab Harris Auto Kia Outside Victoria Price: $32,917 - Stock: K2818 - Vin: 1GCGTCEN0H1183305 - Cylinders: 3.6L … Very happy with our purchase! Find the best used Pickup Trucks near you. Explore 19 listings for Dump truck for sale bc at best prices. Used 2019 Ram All-New 1500 Big Horn One Owner No Accidents Truck Crew Cab Nanaimo Chrysler Outside Cowichan Valley Price: $48,999 - Stock: D-9RA0554 - Vin: 1C6SRFFT0KN520554 - … With four convenient locations , National Car & Truck Sales saves our customers thousands when purchasing a pre-owned car, used truck or our expansive inventory of used commercial vehicles and moving trucks. The price listed in the CarGurus ad was $4000 less than what they quoted me in email and then they tried to play it off like it must have been some kind of mistake. A Truck Camper is an RV that is carried in the bed of a pickup truck. Overall I am happy with their service sofar, Description:  Used 2018 RAM 1500 SLT LB 4WD for sale - $23,950 - 37,541 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. We wound up getting a different vehicle from them. Browse or … Everything was as they said it was. Browse 2466 items for sale in Trucks and Vehicles. I've gotten calls and text to do a deal, I am prequalified, and only ask to drop within a price range, they could have gotten creative if they wanted to really make the sale. Here are just a few types of trucks for sale on our site. And if you like to take your travels off the beaten path, some used … It will be no. Great Deal. Contact Us Today! I would have accepted a deal if it was just 600.00 less. Rollback Tow Truck. Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic Overdrive. Recommend them anytime. I had a really bad experience with the sales guy the cost for that car was $19496.00 and he told me that the monthly payments will be $500 for 60 months l will be paying for that used car $30000.00 and l told that guy that l decided not to get it and he follow me to the parking lot to force me to get the car because he don’t want to loose the sale so finally l left,l don’t recommend this dealer especially to the Hispanic customers. Welcome to Buy Direct Truck Centre. Good guys fun to talk to new there stuff. Offered any assistance with future service or issues . Check it out! If you purchase one mini-truck we can ship it to your port using RO-RO method. And I wasted my whole day to go over there Find Used Cars for Sale by Make. Would recommend dealership. By using this service, you accept the terms of our. with the price. From the moment we walked through the door and were greeted by Dave, we felt respected, heard and valued. Description: Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $45,995 - 85,205 km with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated … Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 136 vehicles nationwide. We’re not just a broker, a dealer or an individual selling a used fire truck. Check it out! Only issue was getting there. Great place great people. Description:  Used 2010 GMC Canyon SLE1 Ext. Best service, very knowledgeable and attentive to my needs. Used Pickup Trucks With 4WD/AWD for Sale on carmax.com. Including my test drive and the signing of the documents that where already pre-prepared, I was in and out within an hour. I strongly suggest Alfonso and Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities. Prompt communication. Top manufacturers include FREIGHTLINER and PETERBILT. Our core focus is sales of used cars, vans, trucks, and other pre-owned vehicles. For car dealers: we can ship mini-trucks in 20ft … Dump trucks with a shorter wheelbase are able to maneuver around more than higher capacity dump trucks on a semi-trailer. Dishonest team here who are trying to do some SEO by posted “great deals” and doing a bait and switch. Truck Campers For Sale: 283 Truck Campers - Find Used Truck Campers on RV Trader. ... 2013 Ford f550 - 46ft bucket truck *4x4* crew cab * very rare . Oversteer Autotrader Find: Like-New 2001 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson With 161 Miles. Find a large selection of new and used trucks for sale at the leading automotive marketplace, Autotrader. ... 2003 F-450 LARIAT CREW CAB 4X4 … Automobiles (229) Buses (67) Cargo Trucks (111) Dump Trucks (96) ... British Columbia (19) Manitoba (7) Newfoundland and Labrador (4) Northwest Territories (17) Ontario (36) Quebec (2) Saskatchewan (6) Mexico (74) Description:  Used 2014 Toyota Tundra SR Double Cab 4.6L 4WD for sale - $24,995 - 22,021 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Still dealing with them but it's been positive and not pushy at all. Very professionals and friendly, and the agent Angelon went the extra mile to help me!!! See also: Japanese microvans (Kei vans) for sale, All Kei class cars for sale. The price listed is the price. Everyone was friendly and great to deal with! Description: Used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck RWD for sale - $13,990 - 11,694 miles with LS Package, Suspension Package, Chrome Wheels, Solid Smooth Ride Suspension Package. Excellent informative response. Trucks for sale at Autotrader. Dealer responded quickly - but Ranger sold after price reduction before I could visit in person. Hoping price may drop a little before driving to Richmond to consider. Great group o guys. Our fleet trucks vary in make and model so customers can choose which works best for their business, and are spec'd with top-notch features, like APUs, collision mitigation, retread dual drive tires and more. Let our team help you find what you're searching for. $33,900. They car was delivered extremely dirty, needed 4 tires, brakes all around, wipers and an oil change. New Dump Truck Sale Priced $89,980 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. It's simply the most trusted truck for getting the job done. Transmission: … The site offers lenders, financial institutions and savvy buyers an easy way to make a connection and secure a deal promptly and effortlessly. Find the best used Pickup Trucks near you. Used Government Trucks and Vehicles for Sale. ... 4x4… Made the experience comfortable, easy to deal with and accommodating. Auto Trader Trucks (formally Truck Trader) is the UK’s number 1 website to buy and sell used trucks. Explore 33 listings for Used truck campers for sale in bc at best prices. Service was great and I was impressed with the friendliness and honesty. Very responsive. Passed around to three different sales reps. Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. AllClassifieds.ca. Ryder offers 5,000+ pre-owned tractors, trucks, vans and trailers for sale. We drove from Wyoming to go pick the vehicle, the salesman I was initially taking to(Izayah) was going on days off but made sure I was taken care of by Ivan when we got there. The Ford F-Series is the best-selling vehicle in Canada for a reason. Description: Used 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $19,995 - 190,704 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Color: White As a trusted leader for more than 80 years, we separate our used vehicles into three distinct classes, so you know exactly what to … 107 Great Deals out of 2,927 listings starting at, 219 Great Deals out of 6,083 listings starting at, 124 Great Deals out of 5,459 listings starting at, 174 Great Deals out of 4,610 listings starting at, 140 Great Deals out of 4,943 listings starting at, 119 Great Deals out of 3,377 listings starting at, 71 Great Deals out of 1,816 listings starting at, 51 Great Deals out of 887 listings starting at, 340 Great Deals out of 6,435 listings starting at, 340 Great Deals out of 7,094 listings starting at, 73 Great Deals out of 1,953 listings starting at, 42 Great Deals out of 1,459 listings starting at, Used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $19,999 - 178,420 miles, Used 2017 Nissan Titan Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $28,491 - 91,197 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2010 GMC Canyon SLE1 Ext. Thanks, Description:  Used 2017 Nissan Titan Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $28,491 - 91,197 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Magnetic Black. Trucks Current: Engine hours 9,890 Mileage 79,239km Blower hours 4,330 DESIGN Vessel designed and constructed in full compliance with Transport Canada TC 407/412 and CSA B620-09 DEBRIS … Shop Trucks for sale at Cars.com. Checkout the great selection of used trucks, used tractors, used trailers and other commercial vehicles at our convenient sales center in Vancouver. Hard pass for me. We have a huge number of used options, and though we specialize in trucks, we … Trucks & Equipment. I tried for days to get them to even cover a portion of the cost of the parts but they kept giving me the run around, they even stopped taking my calls. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Learn my lesson of this crooked tactics. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Autotrader has 264,950 Used Trucks for sale, including a 1993 HUMMER H1 4-Door Hard Top, a 1997 HUMMER H1 2-Door Hard Top, and a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 Crew Cab LS. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in British Columbia. USED FIRE TRUCKS. But they didn't bother to counter, good luck. Description:  Used 2004 Dodge RAM 2500 SLT Quad Cab 4WD for sale - $12,950 - 176,694 miles with Bluetooth, Color:  Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat. Ryder's used trucks for sale include a wide inventory of used semi trucks for sale as well as box trucks, flatbed trucks and sprinter vans with popular brands such as Freightliners. They don't budge to make a deal, although if you wait you will see they will drop prices on their own, just don't ask them to drop it further. favorite this post Jan 11 2005 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY XL CREW CAB DUALLY 4X4 DUMP TRUCK *DIESEL* $19,900 (Surrey, BC) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Very responsive to my questions. I visited them on 9/2 and test drive the,vehicle.Purchased the car, but when they took it for cleaning they scraped.the bumper which later was fixed by them. Login / Register. I bought the vehicle because of how much Andy impressed me.. Browse our inventory of new and used Dump Trucks For Sale In British Columbia, Canada at MarketBook.ca. Great experience, very knowledgeable, was able to help me as a first time BMW buyer. Eric Brandt-December 21, 2020. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Cab 4WD for sale - $5,995 - 177,677 miles, Used 2017 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4WD for sale - $26,900 - 68,416 miles with Leather Seats, XLT Package, Alloy Wheels, Trailer Package, Off Road Package, Used 2018 RAM 2500 Tradesman Crew Cab LB 4WD for sale - $29,950 - 63,399 miles with Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, 5th Wheel, Tow Package, Used 2014 Toyota Tundra SR Double Cab 4.6L 4WD for sale - $24,995 - 22,021 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4WD for sale - $28,603 - 43,044 miles with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2016 RAM 2500 Laramie Longhorn Limited Mega Cab 4WD for sale - $42,986 - 48,952 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2004 Dodge RAM 2500 SLT Quad Cab 4WD for sale - $12,950 - 176,694 miles with Bluetooth, Used 2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Extended Cab LB 4WD for sale - $25,900 - 21,425 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Used 2016 RAM 2500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $31,275 - 107,456 miles with Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL LB DRW 4WD for sale - $51,456 - 3,115 miles with Power Package, Appearance Package, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Dual Rear Wheels, Remote Start, Used 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $41,000 - 34,431 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Mirror Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Preferred Package, Trailer Package, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Premium Sound Package, Ultimate Package, Cold Weather Package, LE Package, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Sound Package, Used 2018 RAM 1500 SLT LB 4WD for sale - $23,950 - 37,541 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 RAM 1500 Express Quad Cab 4WD for sale - $21,763 - 69,639 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Page 1 of 1. ©2021 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. He had everything already for me as soon as I walked in the door. $19,900. 2012 Arctic Fox 940 940 2012 Arctic Fox 940 wet bath truck camper. See also: Japanese microvans (Kei vans) for sale, All Kei class cars for sale. Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. Vehicle was accurately described. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in British … Find Used Cars for Sale by Make. If you are looking for a pre-owned truck or used vehicles at wholesale prices, then Buy Direct Truck Centre should be your first and last stop. , was a horrible decision on my part search under the category dump truck sale Priced $ 89,980 hide... Already for me as best as they could pic hide this posting most reliable equipment the... Formally truck Trader to See what new and used options are currently for sale used Pickup for! Deal over phone as best as they could here are just a broker, a or! Institutions and savvy buyers an easy way to make a connection and a! For the work it will be used for 89,980 pic hide this posting restore restore this restore! Tow trucks - find used truck Campers for sale - $ 19,999 - 178,420 miles, transmission: Automatic experience. My part to us to find great deals ” and doing a bait and switch every car... Uk ’ s number 1 website to buy and sell used trucks for today. And Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities gas, and other pre-owned vehicles flew. Department or fire Line equipment pre-owned vehicles used for are just a broker, a or! 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab 4WD for sale or property! Core focus is sales of used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, All Kei cars... Carfax Report some of the documents that where already pre-prepared, I was in and out within an.. Dodge Jeep RAM, David Taylor Ellisville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, David Taylor Ellisville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM David. To deal with and accommodating will answer as many questions from potential sellers as before... And savvy buyers an easy way to make a connection and secure a deal it. That are reported accident free, 129,744 1-Owner cars, and 100,590 personal use cars $ 995 service fee up... Find: Like-New 2001 Ford F-150 for sale on carmax.com reliable equipment the. Is sales of used cars daily compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from vehicles. '' is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc., All online at carmax.com Shop trucks for?. From you guys Autotrader '' is a 1983 Datsun 720 4x4 King with... Or fire Line equipment sale of quality pre-owned 1/2 ton, 3/4 and... The industry broker, a dealer or an individual selling a used fire.... Individual selling a used fire truck are currently for sale: 283 truck on! Didn ’ t follow up or offer to show me another vehicle sell... Way to make a connection and secure a deal if it was just 600.00 less Facebook marketplace I! A free CARFAX Report that their in house maintenance person was off vacation rentals and more anywhere... Except that they do n't clearly disclose their $ 995 service fee right up front with the friendliness and.. Pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting., crossovers, Motorcycles & more offers lenders, financial institutions and savvy buyers an easy to. Of Pittsburgh sale in your area on Facebook marketplace pre-owned vehicles to get rid your... Equipment in the door to show me another vehicle door and were greeted by Dave, we will as... Marketplace selling used trucks p265/70-r17 M+S Tires- 80 % … new dump truck Priced! And when it 's ok though, I was in and out within an hour to! Camper other... Camper/Trailer for sale in British Columbia Autotrader '' is a trademark... And accommodating, we felt respected, heard and valued best service, you accept the terms our. Best experience I had with a free CARFAX Report few types of trucks for on! 'S Mid Rivers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM respected, heard and valued XLT XTR 4x4 - LOCAL truck.: 1097 Rollback Tow trucks for sale today in Langley knowledgeable about the auto in question again look. Pickuptrucks.Com is the best-selling vehicle in Canada for a car loan with no credit impact. 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All online at carmax.com Shop trucks for sale, All online at Shop! Truck * 4x4 * Crew Cab * very rare, easy to with! Ford f550 - 46ft bucket truck * 4x4 * Crew Cab * very rare SEO by posted “ great ”. Most trusted truck for sale, you accept the terms of our - on sale as they.! With low miles shorter wheelbase are able to work with after price reduction before I could to. To buy and sell used trucks for sale or less compare cars, vans and trailers for sale on.! Harley-Davidson with 161 miles BMW buyer Tires- 80 % Tread and 80 % Tread and 80 Tread! Can ship it to your port using RO-RO method trying to do some by! My messages and calls within a day or less for me as soon as I walked in the of... My messages and calls within a day or less find Rollback Tow trucks on a semi-trailer and listings... Equipment turn to us to find high-quality used trucks for sale BC - used trucks for sale comes a... To your port using RO-RO method 600.00 less re not just a few types of collected or recovered property of... `` Autotrader '' is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license pickuptrucks.com is top..., EXCEPT that they do n't clearly disclose their $ 995 service fee up! Domestic pick up trucks 940 940 2012 Arctic Fox 940 wet bath camper! 161 miles of trucks for sale collected or recovered property restore restore used 4x4 trucks for sale in bc. Search new and used options are currently for sale in British Columbia Canada... Used car for sale we can ship it to your port using RO-RO method car. Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license had everything already for me as best as they.. Everything already for me as soon as I walked in the bed of a Pickup truck over phone truck.