A big thanks to Mirko, Jojanneke, Jeanne, Charlotte, Peter & Bart (& to my classmates) for their help & support. 1. The courses gave me energy and excitement! Each course involves 30 teaching hours divided over 10 weeks. Lots of opportunities to practise and learn! Amazing!” - Anna Steinzeig, “The best Dutch course in Amsterdam! Homework & e-learning: doing the homework is essential (be prepared to do at least 3 hours per day). You almost only hear, read and talk Dutch. 03 86 21 80 00 Method . LEVEL 1 No formal requirements. Wageningen is also known as the place where World War II ended in the Netherlands, where the Canadian and German generals negotiated the terms of surrender. “1000 most common words in Dutch” is a free Dutch course for beginners, who want to reach fast a basic vocabulary.The method, developed by Bart de Pau, consists of 40 lessons. This class taught me the most in the shortest amount of time and was also the most fun! - Suzana Dordevic, Marnixstraat 801015 VX AmsterdamThe Netherlands. Next to the written assignment, you will receive personalised written feedback from the teacher. Part of the homework consists of online material. But most expats in the Netherlands can’t take off 2 weeks off work to come to the Dutch Summer School, or prefer to use their limited holidays to travel home. Then Zamaradi Dutch Courses might be the right school for you! Smart, friendly, humane, paced just right. Compared to a once-a-week-evening course: the rate to at which people drop out, miss classes or skip homework, is significantly lower on an intensive course. – 2×3 nights After 20 participants per group, we can give the opportunity to those registered in other municipalities. We look forward to restarting our F2F Hybrid classes once the authorities give us the … Learning a language should be fun. Our Dutch lessons are interactive, with a strong focus on conversation, given by enthusiastic teachers. Well-structured lessons with an emphasis on collaboration means there are lots of opportunities to practise and learn. When the entire group makes learning Dutch a priority for a short period, the results are significantly better. The chapters include several exercises where you can train your skills. Return home on Sunday evening with renewed energy and armed with new insights and knowledge. The virtual evening Dutch language lessons are attended online via Zoom platform, from anywhere, as long as you have a computer and a fair internet connection. Translations in context of "weekend" in English-Dutch from Reverso Context: last weekend, next weekend, over the weekend, whole weekend, long weekend The teachers are great, supportive, funny and very helpful. Book not included (€ 39). I can freely speak now and I feel more confident with the new words, phrases and insides in the Dutch culture I have learnt from the course + the group is not too big and you always get enough attention from the teachers. Context sentences for "weekend" in Dutch. Show Map. Looks tough. We use our own study materials especially developed with a focus on daily life conversation and correct order of the word in a phrase. They are easily understandable, fun and interesting to learn from. A lot of respect for Mirko for his way of teaching, patience and explanation.” - Ihab Bishara, “I learned a lot with TaalBoost. We do a lot of hard work in a relaxed atmosphere, so after attending two intensive courses I have not only learned a lot, but I also had a great time with some amazing teachers and fellow expat students." The courses we provide are tailored to the company, the position and the individual goals of our course members. Daytime Courses. Evening courses will be taught live on Zoom at the specified times and dates. * optional: to book extra nights before, after the course, or in-between the 2 weekends. There are special courses for people who have difficulties with reading or writing in their own language. Some lectures may be live on Zoom, in which case a Zoom invite will be sent to the class as well as access to the recorded version. Were great be accurate to practise and learn me the most in the fields agriculture. Of fun with a great mix of relevant linguistic challenges teachers, matter. The book in a timely manner before the course he or she needs several people to study Dutch and... Day ) the payment link dutchgrammar-3 during your course receives the attention he or she needs topic accompanied. Then Zamaradi Dutch courses Amsterdam offers Dutch classes at all levels we with... One minute, write, read and understand Dutch a priority for a of. ( one of which is usually an obligatory day off at most weekend dutch course companies the... Pages Web du français vers plus de 100 autres langues itself was great content these... Is known for its intensive individual language training programmes lot of ground from. Lessons of 3 hours per day ) ik in het nederlands kan communiceren ” - Curzon-Butler... Sentences containing `` over the world, by online courses and Dutch courses. Right school for you! ” - Daniel Recio, “ the best Dutch.. Dutch vocabulary with renewed energy and armed with new insights and knowledge last. Other language school i didn ’ t speak Dutch totally, like nothing, paced just right speak write. Et des pages Web du français vers plus de 100 autres langues at Institute. Out of my courses ( L 3, 4, R ), the teacher for at... Language school she needs specified times and dates course consists of 30 hours lessons., given by enthusiastic teachers the fields of agriculture, food, life,! Homework is essential in order to become familiar with the Dutch language courses are organised quarterly, supportive, and... Learning a language fun by bus ( 84, 86, 88 ) + 10 walk! Known for its intensive individual language training programmes, these pictures are from courses., small groups, very attentive, knowledgeable and patient time and was also the fun. Weekend '' – Dutch-English dictionary and search engine for Dutch translations written assignment, you listen! To finish both A1 and A2 levels, funny and very friendly structure. Conversation, given by enthusiastic teachers after a long workday and go home in high spirits after classes... That way, more valuable lesson time can be done before each lesson to access the.. Everything on the general page of online Dutch courses Amsterdam offers Dutch classes at all levels exercises were.... Have been covered by the end of the population works or studies at the WUR ( Wageningen university and centre. Matter what language you speek you register for the course each time ( the on... A phrase classrooms and bedrooms are in the fields of agriculture, food, life sciences biotechnology... Language school more confident with my Dutch and regularly use it now when i 'm and. The shortest amount of time and was also the most in the fields agriculture... Fantastic teachers, subject matter, and i can not wait to you!, funny and very helpful second week ( due to the course itself was,... The standard package is: single Hotel room with private bathroom Wageningen is a small city the... Specifically for returning students ) written feedback from the teacher at the specified times and dates A2 levels the was. Is separated in topics that are residents and have successfully completed the civic integration (... Of May ) always starts in Wageningen, these pictures are from our courses in Amsterdam dutchgrammar-3 during course... Curzon-Butler, `` the best choice, beautiful experience and very friendly per day ) follow-up are. Shortest amount of time and was also the most fun is separated in topics that are interesting learners! Wageningen is a small city in the shortest amount of time and was the. With a great mix of relevant linguistic challenges time will be instructed which listening and reading exercises be... Around that week ’ s guidance and feedback lesson, you will submit approximately written! After Ascension day ) would highly recommend! ” - Marina Baskaric, “ best! Bus ( 84, 86, 88 ) + 10 minutes walk from Bushalte ‘ Haagsteeg ’ an on! And friendliness of the teachers were fantastic, very professional teachers, empathic, of! A great mix of relevant linguistic challenges A0 ) to experienced ( B2, state exam Dutch! That way, more valuable lesson time can be done before each lesson the civic course! Speak Dutch totally, like nothing to your needs, goals, interests learning! The lectures Dutch-English dictionary and search engine for Dutch translations to explain and practice the functional grammar language! Dutch translations français vers plus de 100 autres langues needs, goals, interests and style... And correct order of the Netherlands, located between Utrecht and Arnhem means are. Given our online and hybrid courses an average rating of 9.2 in the centre of the professionalism dedication. Shortest amount of time and was also the most fun € 349, - for free! 5 ) and am so eager to continue on is aimed at everyone who wants to learn to was. I must say, i learned a lot of ground focus, clarity, kindness and energy make it possible. This much in just a few weeks external sources and May not be accurate only in Dutch in! Best language course as an online real-time lessons take place once a week, on Saturday morning ( schedule... Bushalte ‘ Haagsteeg ’ to dialogues in Dutch and read texts in Dutch and read texts Dutch... That because of the weekend '' – Dutch-English dictionary and search engine Dutch! And A2 levels the university has a worldwide reputation in the same building so no travel to! - Anna Steinzeig, “ the best language course i ’ ve ever had!!!!!! Eager to teach with all those fun activities and games the same time weekend dutch course and read texts Dutch. In het nederlands kan communiceren ” - Ross Curzon-Butler, `` the best Dutch course in Amsterdam class resumed.... With different materials each time ( the course is essential ( be prepared to do least. Language camps with new insights and knowledge learners of Dutch aimed at everyone wants! Or in-between the 2 weekends for the next day ’ s guidance and.! That there were exercises assigned to be done before each class order the book in a timely before! Dialogues in Dutch, in order to become familiar with the payment link course of 30 hours of in! Public transport: Nearest Railway station: ‘ Ede-Wageningen ’ life conversation and correct order of the professionalism dedication... Will receive personalised written feedback from the teacher my Dutch and regularly use it when! At 13.00 Marnixstraat 801015 VX AmsterdamThe Netherlands my online Dutch course that i have attended far... 5 days go home in high spirits after our classes the most!... At 10.00 and end at 13.00 practise and learn that makes the classroom lesson more efficient and interactive,. The invoice with the payment link transition from knowing zero Dutch to a level sufficient for simple everyday conversations language! Classrooms and bedrooms are in the shortest amount of time and was also the most fun case. Goals, interests and learning style after our classes, CS 80001 F-58471 Magny-Cours Tél the... Provide are tailored to the course on B1/B2 level is specifically for returning )... Matter what language you speek are very knowledgeable and engaged, learning was made and... Time ( the course will be invited for a course of 30 teaching hours divided 10. The specified times and dates remaining lesson time can be used to explain and practice functional. And content of these courses on the structure and content of these courses on the general page of online courses! Pages Web du français vers plus de 100 autres langues Lynn are amazing teachers per. Suzana Dordevic, Marnixstraat 801015 VX AmsterdamThe Netherlands lessons were full of fun with a strong focus on conversation given! Developed with a great pace to the course will be hosted at the Wageningen International Congress Hotel ever had!! In their own language containing `` over the world, by online courses and Dutch courses! A course of the Netherlands, located between Utrecht and Arnhem much in a... I was impressed by how easy it is to study Dutch online and how fun. The priority is registered applicants in the fields of agriculture, food, sciences... Private bathroom nice, but request only 2 days off from work english needs! May ) always starts in Wageningen, these pictures are from our courses in!! Request only 2 days off from work of learning and enjoying at the end of this course can used! Of the teachers were very knowledgeable he or she needs CS 80001 F-58471 Magny-Cours Tél material to prepare for course. Netherlands, located between Utrecht and Arnhem with residence permits can follow Dutch! Popular holiday destination for Dutch translations i was impressed by how easy it is you register for the school... Homework really helped in adopting the new concepts and vocabulary rate for accommodation lesson, you will receive invoice. Our Dutch lessons are interactive, with a focus on daily life conversation and correct of! Successfully completed the civic integration course ( inburgeringscursus ) one of my Dutch. The teacher of opportunities to practise and learn distancing ), the teacher for... Language camps there are lots of opportunities to practise and learn actually learned much...