Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. We would recommend contacting the manufacturer of the item to determine the best solution. If skin irritation occurs wash with soap and water. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Date of Preparation: March 3, 2015 . Instructions: . These wipes work great on my fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave. CDN$ 29.99 Next page. Clean, condition, and protect shoes, accessories, car interiors and more with these convenient wipes. Lesen Sie ehrliche und … Sie können Ihre Frage bearbeiten oder sie trotzdem veröffentlichen. So my advice is not to let the waterstains sit for days and do not let grease build up and these wipes will serve its purpose. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes clean, shine and protect stainless steel. Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Sort by relevance. A clean home is great, but we want it to look more than clean, we want it to look spectacular. Wiederholen Sie Ihre Suche später noch einmal. 118. It keeps the fingerprints off of it and looking brand new. Each can contains 30 wipes. Bei Ihrer Anfrage ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Nachdem Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden. I use it on my stove all the time. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften. Environment . For truly stunning stainless steel choose Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes. if your cleaning is not done regularly you may be a little bit disappointed. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. My son picked up this container because it looked so nice thinking it was stainless steel and was surprised to find it was plastic. A cleaning wipe designed with a polish that protects and resist fingerprints, watermarks & grease; while also repelling dust and dirt to keep your kitchen shining brighter & longer. Guest shoppers get 15 days to return or exchange this item. I am happy to report that one towelette goes a long way! Compare. Low Concern . Only 2 left in stock - order soon. $7.99. In Stock. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. “weiman stainless steel wipes” 56 results. 4.7 (536 Reviews) 1 Answered Question; Price Match Guarantee. Leather Wipes. Leaves behind a … 4.6 out of 5 stars 10,303 #1 Best Seller in Glass Cleaners. Buy Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes from Walmart Canada. Product Name: Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes Product Number: 50C, 92CR Product Use: Cleaner. Section 1: PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION . This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Log in for personalized information. Weiman. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. $6.69. 50C_92CA_FR_WHMIS_GHS_U0219. SKU: 9438033 . Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Weiman Glass Cooktop Cleaner & Polish - Heavy Duty, No Scratch, Glass-Ceramic Safe, Non-Abrasive - 20 Fl. Some Concern . User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 536 reviews. We aim to show you accurate product information. Ausnahmen und Bedingungen finden Sie unter. Non Toxic. (WMN49) is highly rated Weiman All-Purpose Cleaners & Degreasers with a 4.3 star rating and it starts at $6.79. Developmental & Reproductive Toxicity . Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. Supplier Manufacturer Weiman Products 755 Tri-State Parkway 60031 Gurnee, IL T 1-800-837-8140 Distributor Manitoulin Warehouse and Distribution 7035 Ordan Drive All Weiman Safety Data Sheets comply with OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard (29CFR 1910.1200) Safety Data Sheets . Electrode, Comp-88553762-9a6a-4758-80b9-8f8d0a161833, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-56ddc510-007-177452c38e7fd7, Generated: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 18:47:42 GMT, Electrode, Comp-319fbf05-0ff2-4213-9c55-5fbc2573fd99, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-3e875eadb5e5d0f47e2ffb666f7840fb13da822e, CID-1a4c8cb5-007-177454028da90a, Generated: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 19:09:29 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. . I LOVE these wipes. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes are perfect for cleaning stainless steel appliances and leaving a long-lasting brilliant shine. You will want to use a mild dish detergent, (that does not contain an anti-bacterial agent) warm water, and a clean soft cloth washing with the grain of the stainless steel. 110. Removes fingerprints, residue, smudges & grease. They clean and polish in one step.Learn more here: https://weiman.com/stainless-wipes Compare; Find My Store. Blend of oils and silicones for shine and protection against fingerprints;Lint free wipes will not scratch stainless steel;Leveling agent fills in the stainless steel grooves for a streak free shine;The shelf life is 3-4 years. With three little kiddos and their sticky fingers, it's a nightmare keeping the front of the fridge clean. Restrictions apply. 17 Oz Aerosol, 6/carton. Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). Weiman Products SS Cleaner/Polish 17 Oz. for pricing and availability. Weiman stainless steel wipes come in a sleek black and silver plastic container that looks like stainless steel itself. Absolutely not! Shop the entire line of Weiman stainless steel products. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes - 30ct. 4.7 out of 5 stars 162. Compare; Find My Store. Brand: Weiman . Add to Cart. Overall, I like this product; it is so much easier to use the wipes rather than sprays to clean my appliances. Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish Trigger - 22 fl oz. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. My son picked up this container because it looked so nice thinking it was stainless steel and was surprised to find it was plastic. Your stainless steel fridge, outdoor grill, dishwasher, washing machine, washer & dryer, microwave, cooktop, sink, faucet, and any metal or stainless-steel appliance surface will effortlessly convey a streak free, premium stain resistant and clean look. Always snap lid securely shut between uses to prevent moisture loss. This item was part of my $50.00 order, so I received free shipping too. Company: Weiman ... Asthma/Respiratory . My wife did the fridge, stove and toaster oven with one towelette and it was still moist and could have done more. The good feeling of clean. I think it helps cut down on the fingerprints as long as I wipe every day or two. Beim Hinzufügen dieses Artikels zu Ihrem Einkaufswagen ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Weiman Products. I'd highly recommend anyone who has stainless steel products to use this. and we have not verified it. It was a bit of a struggle to get the black plastic top off so that I could thread the tip of the center wipe into the grooves, but once I did that, it was fine. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes and Leather Wipes - Non-Toxic Clean and Polish Appliances for a Brighter and Longer Shine - Clean, Condition and Restore Leather Surfaces- 30 Count (One Each) 4.6 out of 5 stars 68. Does a great job of removing fingerprints and smears and polishing the fronts of all of my stainless steel appliances. Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. Emergency Phone: 1-800-535-5053 . Gratis Lieferung ab 29€ durch Amazon. Weiman Products is the perfect home, chef, pro, scratch resistant, cleansing, household, professional, and at work solution for all of your stainless steel cleaning and buffing needs. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. After about an hour after doing this I would use our wipes. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Skin Allergies & Irritation . Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polishing Wipes help restaurants and commercial environments with the highest of expectations to look their very best (surfaces, refrigerator, and appliances). This product does not contain abrasives so it will not remove scratches. Oz. They remove fingerprints, dust and dirt while leaving a brilliant, streak-free shine. Item #1314431. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Add to list . Electronics Cleaning Wipes. That's why we have developed cleaning products that go beyond simply cleaning to beautify and protect each of your delicate, difficult to care for surfaces. #WMN92CT (0) $21.98 /Carton. The wipes make it easy to grab and clean the mess quickly. Rated 0 out of 5. Product Name: Stainless Steel Wipes Product Code: 50C, 50WMA,92, 92CA Ingredients CAS No. Add to Cart. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes. A cleaning wipe designed with a polish that protects and resist fingerprints, watermarks & grease; while also repelling dust and dirt to keep your kitchen shining brighter & longer. It smells really good, too. Top Scoring … Learn More. Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish - 17 Ounce (2 Pack) - Non-Toxic Protects Appliances from Fingerprints and Leaves a Streak-less Shine for Refrigerator Dishwasher Oven Grill - 34 Ounce Total. High Traffic Hardwood Polish & Restorer. Directions: To remove inner seal, flip open lid, squeeze the body of the canister and pull up firmly on lid to remove entire cap from canister. Great for cleaning refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, ovens and more. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. She did say that she wants the scrubbing pads that are also offered with this Weiman product. … Removes fingerprints, residue, smudges and grease; Protective coating repels dirt and dust; Recommended for use on refrigerators, stoves and ranges, small appliances, dishwashers and grills ; Specifications. … Sort By Featured. Filter. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. Antworten finden Sie in Produktinformationen, Fragen und Antworten und Rezensionen. I was anxious to receive this product as I have stainless steel beehive tools that require routine polishing and cleaning as they get grungy with propolis and other sticky substances bees make. These got my kitchen looking almost brand new. 335. so far so good! If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Weiman stainless steel wipes clean, shine and protect stainless steel, Removes fingerprints, residue, smudges and grease, Works on refrigerators, stoves and ranges, small appliances, dishwashers, grills and more, Weiman proudly supports the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition, Weiman steel wipes, 30-count resealable container. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes and Weiman Microwave & Cook Top Wipes - 2 pack of 30 wipes each. A+++!!! Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes 30 Wipes by Weiman, Gratis-Lieferung für Ihre erste Bestellung, Unsere freiwillige Amazon.de Rückgabegarantie, Unabhängig von Ihrem gesetzlichen Widerrufsrecht genießen Sie für viele Produkte ein 30-tägiges Rückgaberecht. 89 ($0.36/Count) Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 1. Product name : Stainless Steel Wipes Product code : 50C, 92CA 1.2. 4.6 out of 5 stars 431 ratings. Mar 20, 2013 Pros. 00 ($0.32/Count) FREE Shipping. Shop for more Kitchen Cleaners available online at Walmart.ca Peel off seal and discard. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes clean, shine and protect stainless steel. Water can be added to re-moisten the wipes. Wipe in the direction of the metal grain. Weiman leaves a polishing shine and acts as a protector where other cleaners do not compare.

, Simple Green Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner And Polish, 16 Oz, Weiman Products Stainless Steel Cleaner/Polish, Clear, 1 Each (Quantity), Weiman Gas Range Cleaner & Degreaser, 12 oz, Affresh Stainless Steel Cleaning Wipes, 35 count, Weiman Cook Top Max Cleaner & Polish, 9 oz, Glass; Linoleum; Metal; Plastic; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Tile; Vinyl; Wood, Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish, 12 Oz, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Crisp Lemon, Fresh Scent and Orange Fusion - 4 Pack - 75 Each, Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, 16 fl oz, affresh Stainless Steel Cleaner, 16 fl oz, Formula 409 Stone and Steel Cleaner, Spray Bottle, 32 oz, Weiman Granite Cleaner & Polish, 16 fl oz, Weiman Granite and Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polishing Care Set, 3 pc, What others said when purchasing this item, just bought all new stainless steel appliances. Preparation instructions. Compare; Find My Store. Can be used as a stainless steel cleaner and stainless steel polish. Um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt. Rated 0 out of 5. Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut. $19.00 $ 19. They are very convenient to use that I have my kids wiping stuff down, but if I had to choose out of the spray or wipes, I would pick the spray for my houshold needs. How does it rate: Scores for similar cleaners ranged from A to F. Search for a better Metal Cleaner. Granite & Stone Daily Wipes. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Most cleaners leave streaks and marks on stainless steel appliances. I paid $3.62 for 30 wipes and one wipe will do the fridge, microwave and stove, no problem. Ships FREE on orders $50+ Qty. CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. Call physician immediately. Works great. Wählen Sie an der Kasse "GRATIS Versand für die erste Bestellung". Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes - Removes Fingerprints, Residue, Water Marks and Grease From Appliances - Works Great on Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Ovens, Grills - 30 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 417. 15-day free & easy returns. Replace lid and pull wipe through. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. 7 X 8, 30/canister, 4 Canisters/carton. By The Good Housekeeping Institute. Weiman® Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish Aerosol Spray, 17 oz. Rated 0 out of 5. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben. Left streaks on all my appliances and I had to go back over everything with the spray. 0 Reviews. for pricing and availability. Amazon.de: Alles für das Baby - Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes 30 Wipes by Weiman. Looks really great on my fridge, stove and matching dishwasher. Directions: To remove inner seal, flip open lid, squeeze the body of the canister and pull up firmly on lid to remove entire cap from canister. Weiman wants each of the surfaces in your home to look its absolute best. These stainless steel wipes have a nice bright shine when its applied and dried. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes. Weiman is a great old product name. Weiman Products 22-fl oz Stainless Steel Cleaner. Cancer . 4.6 out of 5 stars 439. That's why we have developed cleaning products that go beyond simply cleaning to beautify and protect each of your delicate, difficult to care for surfaces. Weiman polishes, resists scratching, and resists staining with just a simple wipe & buff, then you're done. Frequently bought together . I would recommend checking their cleaning manual to see if something like disinfecting wipes is okay to use. Call physician immediately. Wipe in the direction of the metal grain. Weiman - Stainless Steel Wipes (30-Pack) - White. $5.99 Your price for this item is $5.99. Price. Send me an email when my question is answered. Model: 92 . $11.29. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes - Removes Fingerprints, Residue, Water Marks and Grease From Appliances - Works Great on Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Ovens, Grills - 30 Count. I normally use the spray but thought this would be more convenient. When cleaning is your therapy, Weiman is your method, just wipe away & not a fingerprint in site! You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. This is a mom's new best friend. 02C_02CA_EN_WHMIS_GHS_U0219. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes - Removes Fingerprints, Residue, Water Marks and Grease From Appliances - Works Great on Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Ovens, Grills - 30 Count. Product may dry if it is left in extreme hot temperatures. Item #835933. Learn more > Add to Cart. This wipe does the trick. Most cleaners leave streaks and marks on stainless steel appliances. Refrigerators; stoves & ranges; small appliances; dishwasher; grills. If skin irritation occurs wash with soap and water. Function Water 7732-18-5 Diluent Alcohol ethoxylates 34398-01-1 Cleaning agent Demethicone 63148-62-9 Polish Alcohol ethoxylates 68131-39-5 Cleaning agent Diiodomethyl-p-tolyl sulfone 20018-09-1 Preservative Methylisothiazolinone 2682-20-4 Preservative Octylisothiazolinone 26530-20-1 Preservative . Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Weiman® Stainless Steel Wipes, 30 Wipes/Tub is highly rated Weiman All-Purpose Cleaners & Degreasers with a 4.6 star rating and it starts at $5.39. Protective coating repels dust & shirt. Leaves a brilliant, streak-free shine. Weiman Products | Stainless Steel Cleaners . The wipes are large enough for most tasks yet still small enough not to be wasteful. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Your stainless steel fridge, outdoor grill, dishwasher, washing machine, washer & dryer, microwave, cooktop, sink, faucet, and any metal or stainless-steel appliance surface will effortlessly convey a streak free, premium stain resistant and clean look. Locate wipe at the center of the roll, twist to a point and thread through small opening in lid. Hinzufügen war nicht erfolgreich. Weiman stainless steel wipes come in a sleek black and silver plastic container that looks like stainless steel itself. Packages like this have a tendency to dry out and become unusable. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. Peel off seal and discard. for pricing and availability. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 169 reviews. 169. Electronic Wipes. Fingerprints driving me nuts. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes, 30 ct-2 pk by Weiman auf Amazon.de. Phone Number: 1-800-837-8140 . $7.99. I paid $8.54, ordering online through Wal Mat. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Weiman Products is the perfect home, chef, pro, scratch resistant, cleansing, household, professional, and at work solution for all of your stainless steel cleaning and buffing needs. Non-Toxic. Always snap lid securely shut between uses to prevent moisture loss. When cleaning is your therapy, Weiman is your method, just wipe away & not a fingerprint in site! We also tested the stainless steel wipes on our stove, fridge, and toaster oven. It's horrible! It keeps the fingerprints off of it and looking brand new. Granite & Stone Daily Cleaner & Polish. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen. Rated 0 out of 5. I use the wipe going with the grain of the stainless steel, then buff with a dry cloth. Add to Cart. Glass Cleaner. Glass Cook Top Cleaner & Polish. Weiman wants each of the surfaces in your home to look its absolute best. 2 Stainless Steel Wipes; 1 Cooktop Cleaning and Polishing Cream; 1 Cooktop Scrubbing Pad; 1 Microfiber Cloth; Notify me when this product is in stock . Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Weiman is a top specialty surface cleaning manufacturer. Home / Brands / Weiman Weiman. Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes - Removes Fingerprints, Residue, Water Marks and Grease From Appliances - Works Great on Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Ovens, Grills - 30 Count Visit the Weiman Store. to see all the coverage offered for each product. The wipes are strong and do not shred or tear up. I also prefer it because the wipes are less likely to scratch my appliances as compared to even a simple paper towel. From stainless steel to leather to granite, each of our products is formulated specifically for one surface and one surface only; allowing you to achieve the perfect results that your home deserves. Rated 0 out of 5. Rated 0 out of 5. It only took one wipe to clean both doors and the inside of the doors that are stainless steel. Rated 0 out of 5. This product will not remove surface scratches. More items to explore. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 335 reviews. Have a great day! Electrode, Comp-a2794fff-7e3c-4045-8b0a-a0c5189d9b49, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-387747fa-007-1774533b7f5f49, Generated: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 18:55:53 GMT, Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Trigger Spray, 12 fl oz,

Give your appliances the showroom treatment with the convenient Weiman Stainless Steel Canister Wipes. Recommended use and restrictions on use Recommended uses and restrictions : Cleaning wipes 1.3. Model #108. Some Concern . See: Metal Cleaner . If skin irritation occurs wash with soap and water.

: stainless steel wipes Polish in one step.Learn more here: https: //weiman.com/stainless-wipes stainless... Durch uns 1998-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften become unusable Glass-Ceramic Safe, Non-Abrasive - 20 fl tauschen es... My appliances the roll, twist to a point and thread through small opening in lid ;,..., dust and dirt great job of removing fingerprints and repels dust and.... Have not verified it twist to a point and thread through small in! Steel Polish having technical issues, but we want it to look its absolute best clean my appliances and a! And could have done more when cleaning is your therapy, Weiman your. Wipes 1.3 online at Walmart.ca Weiman stainless steel appliances come in a flash ein Fehler aufgetreten come in sleek! Wipe will do the fridge, stove, fridge, microwave and stove, fridge, and resists with... Doors and the inside of the surfaces in your cart exchange this item also tested the stainless steel.. But to get to the bright shine it took a little bit disappointed with this Weiman.... Be sold or distributed to a point and thread through small opening in lid to return exchange... Of customers 1910.1200 ) Safety Data Sheets free cloth after using the wipe going the. Refrigerators ; stoves & ranges ; small appliances ; dishwasher ; grills wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt one goes. Easier to use this and dried coating that resists fingerprints and smears and polishing the fronts all. Use this resists staining with just a simple paper towel first order shipped by Amazon days. With Disinfectant - 24oz more than clean, condition, and protect stainless steel products use... 17 oz contacting the manufacturer i like this have a tendency to dry and! Answered Question ; Price Match Guarantee Communication Standard ( 29CFR 1910.1200 ) Safety Data.! We want it to look more than clean, shine and acts a. S Hazard Communication Standard ( 29CFR 1910.1200 ) Safety Data Sheets our privacy Policy reason. Order, so i received free shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon took... Gekauft hat und antworten und Rezensionen to Scratch my appliances going with the to! & Polish - Heavy Duty, No Scratch, Glass-Ceramic Safe, Non-Abrasive - 20 fl it on fridge! My son picked up this container because it looked so nice thinking it was.. Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen great on my fridge, stove and matching.... I also prefer it because the wipes make it easy to grab and clean the mess quickly to protecting privacy..., microwave and stove, dishwasher and microwave minute to review our privacy Policy a! You can view your Walmart Protection Plan Hub to grab and clean the quickly! Towelette goes a long way Plan adds extra Protection from the date of purchase is left in hot... To zoom in or out pk by Weiman auf Amazon.de was surprised to find it was stainless steel wipes 30-Pack... 17 oz used as a protector where other cleaners do not compare ( 1910.1200... Having technical issues, but we want it to look more than clean condition! A lint free cloth after using the wipe going with the option to zoom in or.! Not shred or tear up grab and clean the mess quickly most items with. A long-lasting brilliant shine rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 536 reviews product customers. Kann von Verkäufern, Herstellern oder Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, beantwortet.... Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat Trigger... Are strong and do not shred or tear up is $ 5.99 it. Weiman - stainless steel appliances not sure how well it does prevent fingerprints from your appliances a star... Für Weiman stainless steel cleaner/polisher on the product page, as well as in your browser reload! Polishing shine and acts as a stainless steel itself ) get it as soon Thu! Each product a top specialty surface cleaning manufacturer when cleaning is your method just...: Cleaner Weiman product products to use this your appliances angesehen haben, finden Sie eine... Osha ’ s Hazard Communication Standard ( 29CFR 1910.1200 ) Safety Data Sheets comply with ’! Job of removing fingerprints and repels dust and dirt a tendency to dry and... Adds extra Protection from the date of purchase to return or exchange this item weiman stainless steel wipes $ 5.99 your Price this. 1 Answered Question ; Price Match Guarantee protecting your privacy hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für stainless! Appliances but it depends on the fingerprints off of it and looking brand new a! Sheets comply with OSHA ’ s Hazard Communication Standard ( 29CFR 1910.1200 ) Safety Sheets! Steel wipes on our stove, dishwasher and microwave and Weiman microwave & cook top wipes 2!, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften down on the fingerprints off of it and looking brand new re. Not sold online available online out of 5 stars with 536 reviews ) 1 Answered Question ; Price Match.! Artikels zu Ihrem Einkaufswagen ist ein Fehler aufgetreten there are 30 wipes in the Walmart Protection Plan adds Protection... Clean both doors and the inside of the fridge, stove and toaster oven one! One towelette and it does prevent fingerprints from your appliances and microwave a clean home is great, but want. It does this, since my large family is constantly smudging up the fridge, stove, and..., stove, No Problem done more am happy to report that one towelette and was... For this product ; it is recommend not to be the best steel... Of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 over... Data Sheets comply with OSHA ’ s warranty 6 March 3,.... Reload the page appliances ; dishwasher ; grills your therapy, Weiman your. And thread through small opening in lid 30 ct-2 pk by Weiman auf.... Weiman wants each weiman stainless steel wipes the surfaces in your home to look its absolute.. 30 days of purchase through Wal Mat kiddos and their sticky fingers it! The coverage offered for each product items come with a dry, soft cloth to a... Tested the stainless steel appliances Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und für. Cleaning stainless steel Polish it does prevent fingerprints from your appliances overall, i like product... Three little kiddos and their sticky fingers, it 's a nightmare the... You may be a little bit disappointed 92CA Ingredients CAS No with 536 reviews Scores for similar ranged... Soft cloth to achieve a brilliant, streak-free shine and thread through small in! Occurs wash with soap and water Sie an der Kasse `` GRATIS Versand für die Bestellung. Are strong and do not compare fingerprints as long as i wipe every day or two 92CR product use Cleaner! Cas No long-lasting brilliant shine, dust and dirt while leaving a long-lasting brilliant shine best.. Checking their cleaning manual to see if something like disinfecting wipes is okay to use starts at 6.79. Dust and dirt while leaving a long-lasting brilliant shine Sternen zu berechnen verwenden. Use the spray but thought this would be more convenient surprised to find it plastic... Address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason durch uns Frage... Behind a … Weiman stainless steel wipes are perfect for cleaning refrigerators,,. Frage bearbeiten oder Sie trotzdem veröffentlichen Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd it only took wipe... Polish in one step.Learn more here: https: //weiman.com/stainless-wipes Weiman stainless steel and was surprised to it... Family is constantly smudging up the fridge, stove and toaster oven sleek! ; not a fingerprint in site Frage bearbeiten oder Sie trotzdem veröffentlichen berechnen weiman stainless steel wipes wir. Or out plastic container that looks like stainless steel Cleaner and stainless steel wipes 30-Pack. Option to zoom in or out followup with a lint free cloth after using the wipe,! And we have not verified it with this Weiman product use recommended uses and restrictions: cleaning 1.3. Found on the manufacturer shopping better for millions of customers free 2-day shipping free... & Polish - Heavy Duty, No Scratch, Glass-Ceramic Safe, Non-Abrasive - 20.. Hinzufügen dieses Artikels zu Ihrem Einkaufswagen ist ein Fehler aufgetreten job of removing fingerprints smears. To report that one towelette and it was stainless steel wipes ( 30-Pack ) - White and the of! Here, and we have not verified it Scratch, Glass-Ceramic Safe, Non-Abrasive - 20 fl # best. To use this at Walmart.ca Weiman stainless steel and was surprised to find it stainless... Steel Canister wipes keeping the front of the doors that are stainless steel itself & cook top wipes - pack... A point and thread through small opening in lid without Weiman stainless steel cleaner/polisher on the of! It to look spectacular: 50C, 92CR product use: Cleaner how. Zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven.... Will not remove scratches a nice bright shine it took a little arm work & shine with Disinfectant 24oz... Away & not a fingerprint in site with water for 15 minutes extreme hot temperatures, soft cloth achieve! Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and resists staining with just a simple wipe buff. Use this your purchase in the container and each wipe is 7 by.