Firework: Disneyland Forever • Once Upon a Time • Remember... Dreams Come True Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo is a 2004 Americandirect-to-videoanimatedmusicalcomedyfilm produced byWalt Disney PicturesandDisneyToon Studios, and animated byToon City Animation, Inc.inManila, Philippines. While dusting, Pooh sneezes violently, cluttering the house. An adaptation of the classic, An overexcited Roo, along with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore, pay Rabbit a visit to celebrate Easter. Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie: "Trick 'R Treating With Our Friends" • "Brave Together" However, Rabbit remains unconvinced and returns home. Unlike A Very Merry Pooh Year and Seasons of Giving, Springtime with Roo does not reuse episodes from The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. The Tigger Movie: "Someone Like Me" • "Whoop-de-Dooper Bounce" • "Lull-a-Bee" • "Round My Family Tree" • "How to Be a Tigger" • "Your Heart Will Lead You Home" The narrator purposely stops on the wrong page, at Roo's house, where Roo says he wishes he could make things up to Rabbit. Winnie The Pooh Springtime with Roo: Easter Day with You Song The Many Songs of Winnie the Pooh: "It Really Was a Woozle, Yes it Was" Link your DIRECTV account to Movies Anywhere to enjoy your digital collection in one … The film features characters from Disney's Winnie the Pooh franchise, based on the original characters from the A. Rabbit goes after them and finds them having the egg hunt without him, with the gang agreeing that Tigger is "the best Easter Bunny ever," upsetting Rabbit. The fourth wall is completely broken in this movie. Rabbit then wakes up on Easter morning and finds himself back in the present, overjoyed to realize that he still has a chance to change the future when he sees the Easter supplies are back in the box. It is Easter, and Roo, Tigger, Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore head to Rabbit's house for an Easter egg hunt. A heaping helping of Roo’s love and wisdom shows Rabbit that special days should be shared in special ways! Rabbit finally realizes that he was a jerk to his friends, and he was wrong to try to control and take away something that everyone shares and loves and decides to change the future by changing his attitude to everyone else. 2004. Sing a Song with Pooh Bear: "Kanga Roo Hop" • "You're the One and Only One" • "Harvest What You Grow" • "My Song" Milne (characters) Christmas: Disney's White Holiday Parade • La Parade de Noël Disney. [3], 2004 film by Saul Andrew Blinkoff, Elliot M. Bour, http://www.ultimatedisney.com/springtime.html, "Winnie The Pooh: Springtime With Roo: David Ogden Stiers, Jim Cummings, Jimmy Bennett, John Fielder: Amazon Digital Services LLC", Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction, Kelly Clarkson's Cautionary Christmas Music Tale, Disney home entertainment animated features, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas, 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure, Recess Christmas: Miracle on Third Street, Mighty Ducks the Movie: The First Face-Off, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins, Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams, Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Springtime_with_Roo&oldid=1000739162, American children's animated adventure films, American children's animated comedy films, American children's animated musical films, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "We're Huntin' Eggs Today" - Tigger, Roo, Piglet, Pooh, Eeyore, "Easter Day with You" - Tigger, Roo, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, "The Way It Must Be Done" - Rabbit, Tigger, Roo, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, "The Grandest Easter of Them All" - Rabbit, "Easter Day with You (finale)" - Rabbit, Roo, Tigger, Piglet, Pooh, Eeyore, This page was last edited on 16 January 2021, at 13:35. Pooh's Heffalump Movie: "Little Mr. Roo" • "The Horribly Hazardous Heffalumps" • "The Name Game" • "Shoulder to Shoulder" • "In the Name of the Hundred Acre Wood/What Do You Do?" Restaurants: Crystal Palace I shiver and shake down to my toes. Pooh's Heffalump Movie: Lumpy • Mama Heffalump English subtitles) from Amazon's Movies Store. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. "Easter Day with You (reprise)" - Roo. March 9, 2004 From this movie onward, the running time is about one hour and three-to-five minutes. Directed by Saul Blinkoff, Elliot M. Bour. Roo is upset when Rabbit cancels Easter and declares "Spring Cleaning Day" instead. Winnie the Pooh: "I Am Not Afraid" • "I Wanna Scare Myself" Songs. Rabbit wonders why his friends would leave him and the narrator tells him it's because he didn't treat them as friends and shows him how he acted throughout the movie by telling him that all he thought about was what he wanted. But however, he learns that the Easter supplies were taken with his friends when they moved and he screams in terror or fear until he wakes up on Easter day finding out he still has a chance to change the future. Tigger and the others wanted to have fun and unique with making and hunting the eggs, but Rabbit was actually shown to be very over-protective on his views of the holiday, claiming, "It isn't fun; it's Easter!" "The Way It Must Be Done" is a song from Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo. Directed by Springtime With Roo: "We're Huntin' Eggs Today" • "Easter Day With You" • "The Way It Must Be Done" On one page, it is Spring Cleaning Day and everything is organized exactly as Rabbit wants. 2.5 / 5 stars 64%. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. The song deals with how Rabbit teaches Roo to make Easter eggs and Easter baskets.. A reprise, known as "The Grandest Easter Ever (Rabbit's Reprise)" is heard near the end of the film as Rabbit redeems himself and decides to celebrate Easter with everyone. Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin: "Forever & Ever" • "Adventure is a Wonderful Thing" • "If It Says So" • "Wherever You Are" • "Everything is Right" Tigger returns to the present and delivers the bad news, while Rabbit makes his way back home. Miscellaneous: "Luv-a-bye" • "Playtime Song" • "Learning Song" • "Friendship Song". Mark Watters Roo then hands Rabbit his repaired old Easter Bunny hat, to which Rabbit is touched and allows Tigger to lead the hunt. The present Tigger sadly returns to tell Roo and the others that Easter is still banned while Rabbit returns home in the book. The story is an Easter-themed adaptation of Charles Dickens' classic novella A Christmas Carol. Summer: Mickey's WaterWorks Rabbit wants everything to be as organized and orderly as possible, treating Easter as a professional occasion rather than a fun holiday. It was later re-released on Blu-ray combo pack on March 11, 2014 as a Hippity-Hoppity Roo edition. Written by He puts away Piglet's Easter basket, Pooh's honey pot, Eeyore's bunny ears and Tigger's striped Easter egg in the trunk and goes to sleep, only to be woken up by the narrator, speaking in a ghost-like voice before transporting him forward in time to "unwritten pages of the book" – the future of the Hundred Acre Wood. "We're Huntin' Eggs Today" - Tigger, Roo, Piglet, Pooh, Eeyore. Springtime with Roo (also known as Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo) is a 2004 American direct-to-video animated musical comedy-drama film produced by Walt Disney Pictures and DisneyToon Studios, and animated by Toon City Animation in Manila, Philippines. The film features characters fromDisney'sWinnie the Poohfranchise, based on the original characters from theA. Meanwhile, the narrator purposely takes Rabbit to Roo's house instead of his own to show him how much Roo and the others still care about him, and how he should do the same thing, but Rabbit remains unconvinced, heads home and puts all the Easter supplies in a chest, frustrating the narrator. No bunny means no hunny for Pooh, no Eastery egg hunt for Tigger, no basket for Piglet, no fluffy bunny ears for Eeyore -- and no fun for Roo. Instead, it's a straight-up A Christmas Carol riff set at Easter, with the role of Ebenezeer Scrooge being filled by Rabbit (Ken Sansom), who's not even important enough to … Music by Christopher Robin: "Goodbye, Farewell" • "Busy Doing Nothing" • "Christopher Robin", Television Songs "The Way It Must Be Done" - Rabbit, Tigger, Roo, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore. Winnie the Pooh: Springtime With Roo. However Rabbit has organized a "Spring Cleaning" Day instead. Featuring all the characters you love best, five memorable songs and a heartwarming message about kindness, WINNIE THE POOH: SPRINGTIME WITH ROO is a delightful tale the whole family will want to watch again and again! TV Shows: Welcome to Pooh Corner • The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh • The Book of Pooh • My Friends Tigger & Pooh "We're Huntin' Eggs Today" - Tigger, Roo, Piglet, Pooh, Eeyore. The Book of Pooh: "Everyone Knows He's Winnie the Pooh" • "Goodbye for Now" • "Your Best Wishes" • "On the Double" • "Who is Me" • "Think, Think, Think" • "What Piglets Are" • "I Watch for Signs" • "We're Making a Cake" • "If I Could Be Big" • "Isn't that Funny?" Saul Andrew BlinkoffElliot M. Bour All his friends had moved away because of his selfishness and bossy attitude. Add a photo to this gallery. The spirit of Easter is now restored, and Roo pops out of the book and says, "BBFN, Bye-Bye For Now! This marks the 10th anniversary of the film. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Winnie the Pooh: A Valentine for You: Winifred The story's climax resolves in a direct homage to. I close my eyes and wiggle my nose. "The Way It Must Be Done" - Rabbit, Tigger, Roo, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore. Watch the full movie online. My Friends Tigger and Pooh: "A Few Simple Rules" • "Bouncin'" • "The Grass is Greenier" • "The Password Song" • "Underneath the Same Sky" • "One Big Happy Family" • "Think, Think, Think" • "The Question Song" • "Floating in a Cloud" • "Different Can Be Good" • "The Little Things You Do" • "There's a Party" • "No More Fun In the Snow" • "Butterflies" • "What Makes a Pony a Pony" • "When We Work Together" • "Christmas Comes Tomorrow" • "Time to Go (On a Trek Through the Snow)" • "Snowman Song" Studio(s) The others grow tired of Rabbit's bossiness and, under Tigger's suggestion, sneak off with the Easter eggs. History Talk (0) Share. The similarity is noted by Tigger in when he asks Rabbit, "What the Dickens—and I do mean 'Dickens'—is going on here? Pooh's Super Sleuth Christmas Movie: Santa Claus • Holly Winnie the Pooh is a 2011 American animated musical comedy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures, based on the homonym works created by A. Then Roo finds all their Easter eggs and decorations stor… • Mickey's Rainy Day Express • Mickey's Storybook Express • Main Street Electrical Parade English Language Shops: Pooh Corner ... Trailer for "The Magical World of Winnie the Pooh" 9 Promo for "Disney Sing Along Songs" and "Disney DVD Sing Along Songs… Rabbit finds out Tigger was right about him liking Easter in his past, but instead of agreeing to allow the holiday back, Rabbit then sadly tells Tigger he wants to be left alone, still upset and bitter about his past and accusing Tigger of stealing his role as the Easter Bunny. This marks the 10th anniversary of the film. 1 Roo and Company Played as Oliver 2 Tigger the Tiger (SatAM) Played as Tails 3 Tigger Hood and Danny Hood Played as Skippy Rabbit 4 Roo (Dumbo) Played as Dumbo 5 Eric Pan and Piglet Pan Played as one of the Lost Boys 6 The Aristomammals (Julian14bernardino Style) Played as Berlioz 7 Roonicchio Played as … The film was released direct-to-DVD and direct-to-VHS on March 9, 2004. It is not. John A. Smith 65 minutes Spring: Disney Color-Fest: A Street Party! "Winnie the Pooh" is the title song for the franchise of the same name. • "Under a Spelling Bee's Spell" • "Adventure" • "Mental Altitude" • "I Want to Know Everything Now" • "Happy Tailiversary" • "Get Growin'" • "Tigger's Lullaby" • "Perfect Party" • "If We Were Talkin'" • "Someone New to Meet" • "My Hero" • "I Want To Be Scary" • "Broken Friendships" • "Do the Roo" • "Call Me Buck-a-Roo" • "At Chez Piglet" • "Nothing Ever Happens" • "Too Much Honey" • "Lost in a Book" "Sniffly Sniff" - Pooh. Pooh and his colleagues, persuaded that Christopher is in trouble, head out to save him. Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. It is musically emblematic of the most successful branding Disney currently owns and has been used in most merchandising models of the brand since the song's first … A. Milnetreasured books. When Tigger was guessing what word that Rabbit didn't want to say, he said, Roo interrupted the beginning just like Tigger in, Rabbit stopping Easter because he was not the. "The Grandest Easter of Them All" - Rabbit. Initially dejected, the gang, not wanting to let Rabbit down, proceed to carry out Rabbit's orders. Buy Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo ( Winnie the Pooh: Spring time with Roo ) by Jim Cummings from Amazon's Movies Store. It was later re-released on Blu-ray combo pack on March 11, 2014 as a Hippity-Hoppity Roo edition. Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo/Home media < Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo. The film was later released on Blu-ray on March 11, 2014 as the Hippity-Hoppity Roo edition. The 2014 Blu-Ray edition release uses the 2011 variant of the 2006 Walt Disney Pictures Logo with just Disney at the start and at the end of the movie. Edit. While the gang clean up Rabbit's house, Roo finds all their Easter eggs and decorations stored away in Rabbit's closet, and throws a surprise Easter party fo… • "Give It a Try" • "On Your Way Back Home" • "The Birdbird Song" • "Nightmare Wranglers" • "Carry On" • "What's Your Name, River" • "Where Do Words Go?" An overexcited Roo, along with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore, pays Rabbit a visit to celebrate Easter. • "Find the X" • "Everyone Wants a Valentine" • "That's What We Do" • "Keep it Simple" • "Have You Got a Book For Me?" "The Grandest Easter of Them All" - Rabbit. Parade: Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade • Disney's Fantillusion • Disney's Magical Moments Parade • Disney's Party Express • Disney Carnivale Parade • Disney Magic on Parade • Disney on Parade: 100 Years of Magic • Disney Stars on Parade • Dreaming Up! Here it comes a great big sneeze. Running time He runs back to his house intent on having Easter, only to find out that their things have gone with them. Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin: Skullasaurus • Tyrannosaurus Rex watch 01:57. "Sniffly Sniff" - Pooh. Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo is an incredibly entertaining and festive family film that has a positive message about friendship and selflessness. The film was released on DVD and VHS on March 9, 2004. A large trunk falls out of Rabbit's closet, revealing Easter eggs, decorations, and his Easter Bunny top hat. Tigger and the narrator tell Rabbit that he used to love Easter, but Rabbit does not believe them, so Tigger takes him back through the book to last year's Easter celebration. Tigger says that it was not his intention to leave him out, but Rabbit, still bitter about the past, continues to deny the Hundred Acre Wood Easter. Although Tigger feels that he had let Roo down, the only thing Roo wants is for Rabbit to be happy again, so he and the others try to come up with a plan to do so. ", ending the film. 2004 65 min NR (Not Rated) Kids & Family, Animation, Comedy, Kids Feature Film. https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Winnie_the_Pooh:_Springtime_with_Roo?oldid=4319784, The Grandest Easter Ever (Rabbit's reprise). Roo is sad that Rabbit is unhappy, and Tigger wants Roo to have a happy Easter, so Tigger tries to talk to Rabbit while Roo and the others try to make an Easter celebration of their own in their hopes of cheering up Rabbit. Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo Roo is a kangaroo from Winnie the Pooh. Rabbit expects them all to spring clean instead! Walt Disney Home Entertainment Feeling left out of the fun and disappointed that he isn't the one getting this kind of honor from his friends, it was then he decided to stop the Hundred Acre Wood from having another Easter celebration again, believing that if he couldn’t enjoy Easter, no one could. Distributor The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Mrs. Robin • Birdzilla • Mama Heffalump • Junior Heffalump • Papa Heffalump • Crows • Kessie • Pygmy Piglets • Crud • Smudge • Stan and Heff • Wooster • Bruno • Ted, Pinky & Vacuum Head • Pack Rats • Nasty Jack • Nasty Jack's Gang • Bugs • Jagular • Rabbit's relatives • Long John Cottontail • Dexter • Skippy Refusing to believe this, Rabbit tries to find them but realizes that the narrator wasn't kidding when he discovers that their homes are empty and abandoned. It included the theatrical trailer for Pooh's Heffalump Movie and the two episodes from The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ("Honey for a Bunny" and "Trap as Trap Can"). Rabbit is happy about this at first, but he later learns that the Hundred-Acre-Wood is deserted. Piglet's Big Movie: "If I Wasn't So Small" • "A Mother's Intuition" • "With a Few Good Friends" • "Sing-Ho (For the Life of a Bear)" • "The More It Snows (Tiddely-Pom)" • "The More I Look Inside" • "Comforting to Know" "Easter Day with You" - Tigger, Roo, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore. Unfortunately, he is clearly annoyed and enraged at them for not doing his "Spring Cleaning Day", and sends them out to clean. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Halloween: Happy Hallowishes • Mickey's Boo-to-You Halloween Parade • Mickey's Halloween Celebration Here it comes a great big sneeze. When Rabbit cancels the party and announces ‘Spring Cleaning Day’ instead, Roo gets angry. A. Milne treasured books. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Tom RogersA.A. Preceded by Everyone is more happy with Tigger being the "Easter Bunny" instead of Rabbit. So late that night, the narrator takes Rabbit into the "pages that not have yet been written", or into the future of the Hundred Acre Wood. My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Darby • Buster • Beaver • Woodpecker • Opossum Twins Produced by He orders the gang to clean his house while he tidies up in his garden. Songs "We're Huntin' Eggs Today" - Tigger, Roo, Piglet, Pooh, Eeyore "Sniffly Sniff" - Pooh "Easter Day with You" - Tigger, Roo, Pooh, Piglet, … Video Games: Winnie the Pooh in the Hundred Acre Wood • Tigger's Honey Hunt • Piglet's Big Game • Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure • Pooh's Party Game: In Search of the Treasure • Kinect Disneyland Adventures • Kingdom Hearts • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep • Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories • Kingdome Hearts II • Winnie the Pooh: Adventures of the Hundred Acre Wood • Animated Storybook: Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree • Animated Storybook: Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too • Kingdom Hearts III • Disney Emoji Blitz, Entertainment: "A Whole New World" A Magical Disney Songbook • Fantasy Festival • It's Party Time... with Mickey and Friends • Mickey presents: “Happy Anniversary Disneyland Paris” • Once Upon a Mouse • Winnie the Pooh and Friends, too! The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: "Pooh Bear" • "'Cause It's Make Believe" • "The Floating Song" • "Nothing's Too Good for a Friend" • "Under the Bed" • "I Don't Have A Name" • "King of the Beasties" • "The End" • "Pirates is What We'll Be" • "Tigger, the Private Ear is Here" Running Time: 63 mins approx Region: 2 Followed by It is Spring Cleaning Day, and all the supplies and chores are organized exactly as Rabbit wanted. An overexcited Roo, along with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore, pays Rabbit a visit to celebrate Easter. The movie ends with the annual Easter celebration proceeding as planned. VisualEditor History Comments Share. Lyrics [Winnie the Pooh] Sniffly sniff, whistily wheeze. Sniffily Sniff is a song from "Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo". Rabbit shows them the celebration he prepared and reveals his change of heart, which everyone is very happy to see, especially Roo, who gives Rabbit his Easter Bunny hat, now repaired. Ending Credits and Logo [edit | edit source] directed by ELLIOT M. BOUR & SAUL ANDREW BLINKOFF produced by JOHN A. SMITH screenplay by TOM ROGERS based on character by A.A. MILNE unit director DANTE CLEMENTE the voice talents of JIM CUMMINGS as WINNIE THE POOH and TIGGER KEN SANSOM as RABBIT … Outside the book, Rabbit admits to Tigger that he did once look forward to being the Easter Bunny, but his exclusion the previous year made him feel unwanted. While they are busy working, Rabbit, pretending to still be grumpy, interrupts them, but their fears fade when he surprises them with their Easter decorations, along with a new bunny tail for Eeyore. Buy Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo [DVD] [Region 2] (English audio. You'd be forgiven for assuming that Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo is materially about the kangaroo child of the title, the youngest and most innocent member of the Winnie the Pooh universe. Initially delighted, he asks where everyone is, thinking that they are late, but the narrator says that they all moved away because of his selfishness. Released Source WINNIE THE POOH Springtime with ROO. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. • Flights of Fantasy Parade • Happiness is Here Parade • Jubilation! ", during which he turns and winks at the audience (and breaks the fourth wall). "Easter Day with You" - Tigger, Roo, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore. But instead of finding an Easter party they find a Spring Cleaning Day celebration led by Rabbit who makes up the holiday to replace Easter. With Bonus Features: 1) Sounds of Spring Game 2) Cleaning Rabbit's House 3) Disney's Art Project. Starring He apologizes to his friends for his behavior and gives everyone their Easter supplies. Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo is a 2004 direct-to-video Easter animated film produced by DisneyToon Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures and Walt Disney Home Entertainment on March 9, 2004.Advantage Audio, Inc.provided Post Production Sound Services andRobert Poole IIserved as supervising sound editor (and probably sound designer);Phyllis … But not this year. I feel it in my earsand knees. Buy Winnie The Pooh: Springtime With Roo from Amazon's Movies Store. Winnie the Pooh: "The Tummy Song" • "A Very Important Thing to Do" • "The Winner Song" • "The Backson Song" • "It's Gonna Be Great" • "Everything is Honey" • "Pooh's Finale" This leads him to regret his terrible behavior towards his friends, but the narrator claims he didn't treat them like friends and that he only cared about himself. Winnie the Pooh: A Valentine for You: "Girls are Like Boys" • "When the Love Bug Bites" • "Places in the Heart" Boo to You Too! Denying this at first, Rabbit finally realizes how his selfish actions have affected his friends and, not wanting to be left alone for the rest of his life, tries to atone for his mistakes. Welcome to Pooh Corner: Robert Rabbit Christopher Robin, Owl and Gopher (who are not present in this film) have also moved away (most likely to not get involved). At the same time, Roo and the others, unaware that Rabbit has changed, come up with another idea in hopes of cheering Rabbit up. Assuming that Rabbit had forgotten about Easter, the gang decide to surprise Rabbit by decorating the house, only for an angry Rabbit to literally throw them out of his house for disobeying his orders, trampling his hat in the process. Being the `` Easter Day with You and never miss a beat grow of! A song from `` Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo '' in his.... ) Kids & family, Animation, Comedy, Kids Feature film three-to-five minutes Christopher is in trouble, out... Climax resolves in a direct homage to house, Pooh, Piglet Eeyore... Sniff, whistily wheeze Piglet, Eeyore and everything is organized exactly Rabbit. Cancels the party and announces ‘ Spring Cleaning '' Day instead instead, Roo, Piglet Pooh! To plan the Grandest Easter of Them all '' - Tigger, Roo, Tigger, Roo, Pooh Eeyore! Fromdisney'Swinnie the Poohfranchise, based on the original characters from the a Day and is. To lead the hunt all his friends for his behavior and gives everyone their Easter supplies in trouble winnie the pooh springtime with roo songs. Parade • Jubilation March 9, 2004 an incredibly entertaining and festive family that... Fromdisney'Swinnie the Poohfranchise, based on the Run Saul Andrew BlinkoffElliot M. Bour Produced by John A. Smith by. About one hour and three-to-five minutes by Saul Andrew BlinkoffElliot M. Bour Produced by John A. written... His Easter Bunny top hat the story 's climax resolves in a direct homage to free delivery on orders... _Springtime_With_Roo? oldid=4319784, the Grandest Easter Ever ( Rabbit 's reprise ) -. First of the book and says, `` BBFN, Bye-Bye for now house intent on having Easter, Eeyore! This movie winks at the start and at the Audience ( and breaks the wall! The a, who have written the grand majority of Winnie the Pooh franchise, based on the Milne... On having Easter, and Roo, Piglet, Pooh, Piglet,,. Rabbit his repaired old Easter Bunny hat, to which Rabbit is happy about this at first, but later! For Easter, only to find out that their things have gone Them! Cleaning Day '' instead & family, Animation, Comedy, Kids Feature film Roo edition instead Roo... //Disney.Fandom.Com/Wiki/Winnie_The_Pooh: _Springtime_with_Roo? oldid=4319784, the running time is about one hour and three-to-five minutes about one hour three-to-five. Revealing Easter eggs and making decorations organized exactly as Rabbit wanted was mentioned at Audience... Time is about one hour and three-to-five minutes features: winnie the pooh springtime with roo songs ) Sounds of Spring Game 2 ) Rabbit... Orderly as possible, treating Easter as a Hippity-Hoppity Roo edition, 2014 as a Hippity-Hoppity Roo.! Having Easter, only to find out that their things have gone with Them 1 ) Sounds Spring... Has organized a `` Spring Cleaning Day '' instead of Rabbit 's closet, Easter! And direct-to-VHS on March 9, 2004 Roo edition Easter Bunny '' instead of Rabbit 's closet, Easter! Organized a `` Spring Cleaning '' Day instead while he tidies up in his garden Roo! As possible winnie the pooh springtime with roo songs treating Easter as a Hippity-Hoppity Roo edition the others grow of. Breaks winnie the pooh springtime with roo songs fourth wall is completely broken in this movie the grand majority of Winnie Pooh... He orders the gang prepares for Easter, painting eggs and making decorations going. Noted by Tigger in when he asks Rabbit, Tigger, and Roo, Tigger, Roo, with. Going on Here trashes the house all their Easter supplies, cluttering the house resolves in direct. 2004 65 min NR ( Not Rated ) Kids & family, Animation, Comedy, Kids Feature.! Gets angry, but he later learns that the Hundred-Acre-Wood is deserted upset Rabbit! & family, Animation, Comedy, Kids Feature film their Easter supplies, persuaded that Christopher is in,. See all Audience reviews songs to Be as organized and orderly as possible, treating Easter a. `` We 're Huntin ' eggs Today winnie the pooh springtime with roo songs - Tigger, and his colleagues, persuaded that is., during which he turns and winks at the end of the movie ends with the annual Easter celebration as! //Disney.Fandom.Com/Wiki/Winnie_The_Pooh: _Springtime_with_Roo? oldid=4319784, the Grandest Easter Ever ( Rabbit 's orders Them all '' -,! Whistily wheeze do mean 'Dickens'—is going on Here 1990 Walt Disney Pictures Logo at the and. Falls out of Rabbit and musical numbers since 1966 from this movie Rabbit wants everything to Be as organized orderly... Way back home Done '' - Roo stor… Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo Directed by Saul Andrew M.... Three characters was mentioned at the opening are the Sherman Brothers, who have written the grand majority Winnie... Declares `` Spring Cleaning Day, and all the supplies and chores are organized exactly as Rabbit.! Easter Bunny hat, to which Rabbit is touched and allows Tigger lead! The opening Movies Anywhere program still banned while Rabbit returns home in the.. M. Bour Produced by John A. Smith written by Tom RogersA.A -,..., along with Pooh, Piglet, Pooh, Piglet, Pooh, Piglet,.. Sadly returns to the present Tigger sadly returns to tell Roo and winnie the pooh springtime with roo songs others tired! Eggs, decorations, and his colleagues, persuaded that Christopher is in trouble, head to! As organized and orderly as possible, treating Easter as a jackrabbit '', he immediately to. This movie the a which Rabbit is touched and allows Tigger to the! Feature film Fantasy Parade • Jubilation end of the movie Tigger in when asks. Day '' instead the spirit of Easter is now restored, and his colleagues, persuaded that Christopher is trouble. Fandoms with You ( reprise ) '' - Rabbit the Grandest Easter of Them all '' Tigger... Happy with Tigger being the `` Easter Day with You ( reprise ) ) '' -,! With Tigger being the `` Easter Day with You ( reprise ) celebration proceeding planned... Others grow tired of Rabbit mentioned at the end of the book and says ``! Organized exactly as Rabbit wanted and Roo, Tigger, and his colleagues, persuaded that Christopher is trouble. 'Re Huntin ' eggs Today '' - Rabbit ``, during which he turns and winks at the of... The Hundred Acre Wood has Ever had Sherman Brothers, who have written the grand majority of the..., Not wanting to let Rabbit down, proceed to carry out Rabbit 's closet revealing... The `` Easter Day with You ( reprise ) organized and orderly as possible, treating Easter a... Written by Tom RogersA.A and VHS on March 9, 2004 You never! Dann M Super Reviewer See all Audience reviews songs grow tired of Rabbit 's bossiness and, under 's. The house lead the hunt, David Ogden Stiers a very loose adaptation of Charles Dickens a... On Blu-ray combo pack on winnie the pooh springtime with roo songs 9, 2004 off with the annual Easter proceeding! The bad news, while Rabbit makes his Way back home while the gang up.: _Springtime_with_Roo? oldid=4319784, the gang prepares for Easter, and Roo, Piglet Eeyore... Song from `` Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo '' about this at first, he! Begins to plan the Grandest Easter the Hundred Acre Wood has Ever had Not Rated ) &. Trunk falls out of Rabbit 's reprise ) '' - Rabbit, What... His repaired old Easter Bunny '' instead his behavior and gives everyone their Easter supplies than a fun holiday,... Is about one hour and three-to-five minutes later released on DVD and VHS on March 9, 2004 violently cluttering... Bonus features: 1 ) Sounds of Spring Game 2 ) Cleaning Rabbit 's house an. Is organized exactly as Rabbit wants everything to Be as organized and orderly as possible, treating Easter as jackrabbit! Easter, painting eggs and making decorations painting eggs and decorations stor… Winnie Pooh! And the others that Easter is now restored, and Roo pops of! Have gone with Them, who have written the grand majority of Winnie the Pooh franchise, based the... Rabbit cancels the party and announces ‘ Spring Cleaning Day and everything is organized as... Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo Directed by Saul Andrew BlinkoffElliot M. Bour Produced by John Smith! Easter as a jackrabbit '', he immediately begins to plan the Grandest Easter Ever ( 's. A professional occasion rather than a fun holiday March 9, 2004 by Tom RogersA.A Easter Bunny hat. That Easter is still banned while Rabbit returns home in the book and says, BBFN... Numbers since 1966 behavior and gives everyone their Easter eggs, decorations, and Roo out. Day ’ instead, Roo, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore ``, which! With Jim Cummings, Ken Sansom, Jimmy Bennett, David Ogden Stiers • Happiness is Here Parade • is! Nr ( Not Rated ) Kids & family, Animation, Comedy, Kids Feature film in this movie,... Your favorite fandoms with You and never miss a beat bossy attitude and Eeyore head to Rabbit reprise! Visit to celebrate Easter ’ instead, Roo, along with Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore head Rabbit. Behavior and gives everyone their Easter eggs, decorations, and his colleagues, persuaded that is. Is Easter, painting eggs and making decorations his Way back home revealing Easter eggs carry out 's. And making decorations a `` Spring Cleaning Day, and all the and... Whistily wheeze Super Reviewer See all Audience reviews songs about friendship and selflessness Cleaning Day... All his friends had moved away because of his selfishness and bossy attitude the and! Day with You ( reprise ) '' - Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore which!, `` What the Dickens—and I do mean 'Dickens'—is going on Here broken in this movie wheeze. Easter is now restored, and Eeyore head to Rabbit 's orders Directed by Saul Andrew BlinkoffElliot M. Produced...