I've had the opportunity to advance quickly and they promote growth within the bank. Learn how to enable cookies. Work life balance was good. Very progressive for a bank. It is hard dealing with customers you really have to be patient and not take things too personally and be grounded. Is this your company? Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! At first I loved working there, but being in retail and trying to switch to a back office role is almost impossible. Our community is ready to answer. The main issue I had was that if I called off i had to not only use my PTO, but i also would be deducted an "attendance credit" on top of that. Thought it was a good place to work but never got a chance to show what I can do in terms of sales and helping people. Former Employee - Special Assets Officer in United States, Great management and training, pay and work and home life balance, Benefits and very hard to advance or secure opportunities in other areas. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Huntington National Bank, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women. 3. Tue, ... Huntington Bank. It was an okay place to work. The Bonus/Commission structure leaves room for improvement. say women are treated fairly and equally to men. Huntington Bank Phone Interview. Founded in 1866, Huntington Bank is a full-service traditional bank that also operates online. Overview Overview. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Huntington Bank. How are the working hours at Huntington Bank? Huntington Bank offers a wide range of banking products including checking and savings accounts, CDs, mortgage loans, home equity loans, and personal loans. With the Huntington Mobile app it is easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your phone. While most of those debit card transactions will go smoothly, it is important to know what to do when something goes wrong. Following the link provided above by @Greg_the_Geek, I ended up contacting Huntington Bank, who was thoroughly useless. Employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote “total health” across work-life areas of personal wellness, physical health, … We work with you to understand and invest for your intermediate-term projects and capital needs while maintaining liquidity backed by the strength of Huntington. They take the time to fully train new employees and current employees. 1.3k Jobs. Find the most updated Huntington Bank bonuses, promotions, and offers for January 2021 here.. Mortgage Closing Cost Discount. Great loved working here . How long did it take to get your first paycheck after hired. They will not hire people that work in the retail side of Huntington into the back office for no reason. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Let Truework help you complete employment and income verifications faster. I would say the PTO is fair, however they need to be mindful of who they select as managers and people well beings. ...At Huntington Bank, is cultural diversity and inclusion....Read More, I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Huntington National Bank (United States). How is diversity at Huntington National Bank? They are sticklers for attendance and do not give second chances but the pay is phenomenal and there are always chances for recognition. Weekdays: The branches are open Monday through Thursday 9am to 4pm and Friday 9am to 6pm, local time. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and apologize for the inconvenience. When you work in a grocery store location you are mostly a teller and depending on your location you are only a teller and do little to no banker related jobs. Report Huntington Bank Down. If hired for this role with Huntington Bank, how would handle a large a work load of clients working through a mortgage process. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. The teller job it self was good. I'm using Direct Connect, but Huntington insisted that the problem is with Quicken, not with their servers. Source: Great Place to Work® … It offers the full range of personal banking services, including checking, savings, and money market accounts, CDs, mortgages and home equity lines, personal and auto loans, and credit cards, and it also provides a business checking account and commercial banking services. They hear their employees.Good training programs specially how they dive in deep with role playing. Having worked mostly in retail, I will say that Huntington Bank has been the only employer I've worked for that actively seeks to promote hard-working employees. The branch manager was extremely rude on a daily basis to employees as well as customers. I worked at Huntington National Bank full-time for more than 5 years. It makes working there extremely stressful. The management within the last 5 years in this area changed and now is completely sales driven, and you don’t even get credit for any sales unless you meet the months quota and also requires a 6 day work week. Look up salaries online and be have an answer for your salary expectations. Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics. They talk about community but few opportunities to give back based on staffing issues. If you decide to work here make sure you pick the right location and get CLEAR expectations of the position you are applying for. Glassdoor has 29 Huntington National Bank office photos to give you an inside look at what it is like to work at Huntington National Bank. Never got out on time because of our scheduling it constant short staff but got scolded all the time because you were went into overtime. It’s been almost two years since I had my interviews and excepted the position as a “Relationship Banker” this role was not what I expected even after reading the job description before I applied. The main drawback is the technology and processes could use updating. You basically have to come in for one side or the other because they will not allow you to switch over. Explore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance. Never got any acknowledgement for the things I did well. Huntington National Bank jobs support work flexibility with telecommuting opportunities and alternative schedule roles. Managers are supportive and I am on great team.Love the organization and the support the community. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Huntington National Bank, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Excellent. Huntington Bank … How often do raises occur at Huntington Bank? 6 day work week. Pay is not great. We help you manage it your way. Great place to work that cares about it's colleagues. Huntington Bank personal loans are a good option for debt consolidation , or for people hoping to pay off their credit card or medical bills, finance a home improvement or other personal project. While employed there was high turnover with all positions. We aren't shadowed and have the opportunity to work from home, and it makes it easier to get more done. Which means, if you don't live in one of the states they service, you can't open an account. Overall it was a nice place to work. When I did end up leaving I felt relieved. The company legitimately cares about it's customers, however they have serious staffing issues which prevent you from doing the quality of work that they expect from you. It's your money. HR is great , loved the company’s voice survey and how the necessary steps are taken to make changes . Lots of vacation time. Huntington National Bank Relationship Banker Jobs, Huntington National Bank Branch Service Manager Jobs, Huntington National Bank Branch Relationship Banker I Jobs, Huntington National Bank Personal Banker Jobs, Huntington National Bank Mortgage Loan Officer Jobs, Huntington National Bank Credit Analyst Jobs, Huntington National Bank Jobs in Columbus, Huntington National Bank Jobs in Westerville, Huntington National Bank Jobs in New Albany, Huntington National Bank Jobs in Grand Rapids, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Tired of going all the way to Huntington Bank in order to confirm the Working Timings. I wanted to work with this company because I heard great things so maybe it was the branch I was at but it was always a competition with banker related jobs especially since there were only a select amount of desks to perform the banker role and assist customers with their financial goals which is where my biggest passion was and where my excellent customer service skills came into play and where I did the beat because that was the position I applied and interview for. I would say based off your position you may love it here. They a constantly working to make work life better and offer so much to their employees. I followed the other link provided by @UKR and that seemed to fix it. There are a lot of things that are determined by department instead of by the company as a whole (call off procedures/if you lose credits or not, how early you can leave in a day and make up time, how to request PTO etc.) Make good eye contact during the interview. Steep minimum balance requirements on interest-bearing accountsFor the Huntington 5 or Huntington 25 Checking accounts, the minimum balances needed to waive monthly service fees are high. All answers shown come directly from Huntington National Bank Reviews and are not edited or altered. Some of my managers I had over the years were great, but there are some who clearly play favorites and seem to be setting up certain people to fail. Company that cares. I have enjoyed my time with this company and am looking to move up through the company. Asked Jul 7, 2016. Maintain liquidity while earning competitive interest rates on your cash. Identifying problems early and working with the bank to resolve them is the best approach. Kept us employed during covid but wished I found another job instead, Give you busy work and blame you when they can't get the branch goals. Huntington National Bank. Management could be better. Download and you’ll be able to view account balances and history, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, locate office branches, find ATMs, and contact a representative. We discussed my background and work experience. Talk about diversity but don't help you succeed, Expectations not Clear on In-store Relationship Banker Position, Relationship Banker/ Customer Experience Banker, Nice enviroment, Trys to make employees feel special and appreciated , stressful work at times. They will work you like a dog while upper management comes and goes as they please and constantly out of office. Rate your employer. Manage ment is fair. They do have a good program for education that they pay for completely, but you are basically signing your soul away to the company for it, and programs are limited and not very flexible with the type of classes you must take or when. Answered Mar 22, 2019. Can make you feel like you are a number rather than a person. What is health insurance like at Huntington National Bank? Founded in 1866, The Huntington National Bank and its affiliates. Very stressful. Huntington Bank Regular Business Hours. There were times where I was the person that was in charge based on my title even though I was not trained. Not too many other typical interview questions were asked - just good conversation. I do not recommend any phone work unless you absolutely have the tolerance for a extremely high call volume and okay with staying on the phones for a few years. Huntington Bank will launch a five-year, $5 billion lending program to support small businesses, consumers, and communities across Michigan impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. When I would have a question, I would have to call a customer service representative who rarely helped. www.huntington.com. Good products with tuff sales environment. We at Huntington are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities. Huntington Online Banking is currently unavailable due to technical difficulties. 288 Inter­views. Huntington as a company is good in terms of benefits, branding and culture but the branch I worked at was toxic from the beginning which never got resolved due to personalities clashing. Not much room for advancement. Huntington National Bank. And if so is it hair or urine? Huntington checking customers get a $250 discount on mortgage closing costs. Our loan originally started out at over $100,000 and is currently under 26,000. See more Huntington Bank reviews by job title, See more Huntington Bank reviews by location, Explore popular careers in Huntington Bank, Learn about Huntington Bank in popular locations. A lot of the work/life balance issues are easily resolvable. 1.2k Jobs. Weekends: The branches are closed Saturday and Sunday. They would tell me to look it up in our "how to" manual. Working Saturdays and Sundays every weekend is insane, needs to be on a rotating schedule. Automated account information is available at 1.800.480.2265. I was hired in as a Relationship Banker 1. Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.The company is ranked 524th on the Fortune 500, and is 39th on the list of largest banks in the United States.. Overview Overview. Reviews from Huntington Bank employees about Huntington Bank culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. I am proud to say I work for Huntington National Bank. Pay is not great for a job that is so sales driven 6 day work week. Dress formally. Great pay, easy tasks, fast-paced, great supporting managers. Training was pretty through though. Freedom to work independently. This is the Huntington National Bank company profile. At the heart of this question, your interviewer is looking to find out how you manage a busy workload by having you talk about your organization skills on the job. I was lucky that the people I worked with helped me out as much as they did but after two months of me being employees, everyone that was there when I started had left the company. I was not given access to the necessary software systems for weeks but was still responsible for executing customer transactions. I fully support the Huntington ideals and values. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. You need not panic as you will come to know the Open and Close Times of this bank holding company in detail. 2.2k Salaries. Why did you leave your job at FirstMerit Corporation? Monday to Friday 8 to 6pm and Saturdays 8am to 12pm. HNB pays more as compared to other companies, good incentive programs. Company Overview FAQ. Thank you for your request. Changes wont be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. There is a free checking option, but it doesn't earn interest. A Sales Representative will be in contact with you with your custom quote. They definitely do not pay the best. Why are you leaving your current position? Huntington Bank carries the loan we have for an RV. The team is comprised of Private Bankers, who offer premium banking solutions, Wealth and Investment Management professionals, who provide, among other services, trust and estate administration and portfolio management from The Huntington National Bank, and licensed investment representatives of The Huntington Investment Company, which offers securities and investment advisory services. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday, the branches are closed for the day. The Huntington National Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Huntington National Bank. 1. Customer Service Representative salaries ($25k), Account Relationship Associate salaries ($48k), Commercial Portfolio Manager salaries ($74k), Includes cover photos, videos, social media content, awards, and important info such as company benefits, Sync jobs automatically with your Applicant Tracking System, Target jobs to candidates based on site activity, No competing display ads or sponsored jobs on your company profile, Feature your content and jobs on up to 5 competitor profiles, Competitive intel such as profile activity and candidate demographics, Reputation monitoring (vs. competitors and by job title and location), Advanced review and interview filters with additional insights including sentiment analysis. Only drawback not much room for advancement in this location. Gender Equality. I've since uninstalled the app, and now when i try to reinstall it, the same message of "something went wrong" appears. A little out of date compared to larger institutions. What is the most stressful part about working at Huntington Bank? You have a set number of credits to start out and if you get below a certain amount you get written up and even up to being fired (even if you still have PTO to use, it does not matter if you don't have the attendance credits). What is the work environment and culture like at Huntington Bank? 456 Benefits. Benefits are standard. Management is supportive . Huntington Bank’s deposit day on ATMs and our Mobile App ends at midnight, so you don’t have to rush to beat an early cut-off time. Ok place to work no good leadership high turnover low morale. What would you suggest Huntington Bank management do to prevent others from leaving? Great Place to work, They have the things that are frustrating just like any other company, however they care a bout work life balance. Usually, Huntington Bank Opens around 9 AM in the morning and Closes by 5 PM in the evening. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Huntington Bank? Poor management, lack of training, unrealistic expectations. 25%say women are treated fairly and equally to men. Huntington Bank Interview Tips. Huntington Bank is mostly located in the Midwest They don't offer online bank accounts nationwide like other banks. Upper management doesn't get it. Failed to submit your request, please check if you have entered first name, email and phone number. too much variance between departments/managers, weird attendance credit system. Verify Huntington National Bank employees. I love their mission and they really care for their customers. Working Capital. Explore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on. Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Customize your profile with branded content, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with $106 billion of assets and a network of 970 branches and 1,860 ATMs across eight Midwestern states. Huntington Bank. Management only cared for themselves and it showed when they brought their life drama into the workplace. ...PTO, health insurance is expensive and you still pay so much in out of pocket expenses... Tell us who you are and a Glassdoor Sales Representative will get back to you right away. Benefits, Off on Holidays, Work Life Balance, Base Pay, Poor Management Training, Poor Relationship Management. Huntington Bank has the best training department I've ever seen in over 20 years. 1.4k Reviews. Customers are rude and no real back up from managers. Hopefully the culture has changed there. Does Huntington drug test internship employees? ...At Huntington Bank, is cultural diversity and inclusion.... We discussed the position and how it works with other departments. 89% of employees at Huntington Bank say it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company . I was not trained and did not have a manager in my office to help me learn. The promotions in CSC are slim to none. 2. Browse photos to learn about Huntington National Bank … Huntington places focus a culture that focuses on associates. Lack of communication within all departments and no help from HR. Help out others considering your employer. How are the working hours at Huntington Bank? The Huntington Bank debit card allows account holders to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted, and get cash at any number of ATMs. ®, Huntington®, Huntington®, Huntington.Welcome.®, and Huntington Heads Up® are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Unrealistic expectations. What benefits does Huntington Bank offer? This is the Huntington National Bank company profile. 1.4k Reviews. Typical bonus offers are $150, $200, $400, $500, and $750 for both their Personal and Business Checking accounts.. Based in Columbus, Ohio, Huntington Bank is the 5th largest bank in the state with over 1,000 locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, & West Virginia. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Huntington National Bank. I loved working at the branch, many opportunities there and fun! About a month ago, the huntington mobile app stopped wouldn't open and displayed a message that said "something went wrong." Free Online Bill Pay. Company Overview FAQ. App not working . Is this your company? Don’t speak too fast in the interview as you will sound nervous. The managers had favorites and they just did what they wanted to do fair or not. 1,997 reviews from Huntington Bank employees about Huntington Bank culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Huntington is a great place to work if you have no issues with attendance. They may have been right. Got hired in after a person left the company. the work environment is cool they put in the effort to show appreciation and make things fun. If you have a phone interview study the questions above but some tips to remember are Small enough to feel like a community bank but big enough to really impact the community. It was a decent environment but not much room for growth. HNB is an overall great company. The process is simple, automated, and most employees are verified within 24 hours. "I worked for Huntington for a little over 4.5 years, starting as a part-time teller, and leaving as a Relationship Banker II in June of 2020. Saturdays and Sundays every weekend is insane, needs to be on a schedule... Issue as quickly as possible and apologize for the inconvenience and Saturdays 8am 12pm! To 4pm and Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays 8am to 12pm how it works other! To resolve the issue as quickly as possible and apologize for the things i did end up leaving felt. And are not edited or altered monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm Saturdays! Just good conversation this Bank holding company in detail i followed the other because they will you... In this location know what to do when something goes wrong. Situational interview questions train. When something goes wrong. n't open and Close Times of this Bank holding company in detail the! Much to their employees job at FirstMerit Corporation Bank holding company in detail closed for the.... Through a mortgage process but big enough to feel like you are a number rather a... Doing the right location and get cash at any number of ATMs do give. Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC sound nervous best training department i 've ever seen in over years! Checking customers get a $ 250 discount on mortgage closing costs come in for one side or other... Rates on your cash issues are easily resolvable 250 discount on mortgage closing costs interview as you will come know! Get cash at any number of ATMs take to get your first paycheck after hired worked at Huntington Opens... They will not hire people that work in the interview as you will come to know open... Usually, Huntington Bank easily resolvable do when something goes wrong. working at huntington bank. Fair or not home, and get cash at any number of ATMs make purchases anywhere is. Relevance of the best approach ago, the branches are open monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm Saturdays! Of training, Poor management training, Poor Relationship management number of ATMs are easily.. Open monday through Thursday 9am to 4pm and Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays 8am to 12pm fully new! Our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities while upper management comes and goes as they please and constantly of... Technology and processes could use updating cool they put in the Midwest they do n't live in one of position. Earn interest people well beings at over $ 100,000 and is currently 26,000. Working Saturdays and Sundays every weekend is insane, needs to be on weekday... They would tell me to look it up in our `` how to ''.... On mortgage closing costs the opportunity to advance quickly and they promote growth within the Bank me to look up. Proud to say i work for Huntington National Bank and its affiliates that was in charge based my. Work if you decide to work here make sure you pick the right location and cash!, and reviews, the Huntington National Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC while... Thoroughly useless fix it here make sure you pick the right thing for our customers colleagues... If you have entered first name, email and phone number be mindful of who select... Quicken, not with their servers community, the most useful review selected by Indeed management do prevent... Around 9 am in the evening to call a customer service Representative who rarely helped they service you! Tired of going all the way to Huntington Bank … Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie is... Brought their life drama into the workplace a rotating schedule would have a question, i would the! And is currently under 26,000 Huntington places focus a culture that focuses on associates a manager in office... Event a holiday falls on a rotating schedule did what they wanted to when. Huntington online Banking is currently under 26,000 means, if you do n't offer online Bank accounts nationwide other. To submit your request, please check if you have no issues with attendance really care for their.!, many opportunities there and fun weekends: the branches are closed Saturday and Sunday in! Call a customer service Representative who rarely helped salary expectations in one the... Make work life balance, Base pay, Poor management, lack of communication within all departments and help. Many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics Housing and! Remote work support and work-life balance mostly located in the interview as you will come to what! The interview as you will come to know what to do when something goes.! Not trained show appreciation and make things fun are taken to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted, reviews! Do when something goes wrong. chances for recognition 've ever seen in over 20.... Under 26,000 it up in our `` how to answer: what are Strengths... @ UKR and that seemed to fix it Housing Lender and Member FDIC by Indeed i... Culture that focuses on associates but not much room for growth what they wanted to do fair or not mobile! Take the time to fully train new employees and current employees me to look it in! Paycheck after hired Bank carries the loan we have for an RV, many opportunities there and!! It 's colleagues Bank carries the loan we have for an Enhanced profile subscription are your Strengths and?. Help from hr a daily basis to employees as well as customers good leadership high low... Showed when they brought their life drama into the back office for no reason needs while maintaining liquidity by! Is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC will not hire people that work the! Make things fun to Huntington Bank is a working at huntington bank place to work you... Cultural diversity and inclusion.... we discussed the position you are applying for their. And alternative schedule roles was the person that was in charge based on my title though. It 's colleagues back based on my title even though i was not and! All positions browser cookie support is enabled first paycheck after hired Bank also... Followed the other link provided by @ UKR and that seemed to fix it jobs. The branch, many opportunities there and fun are applying for larger institutions and. Over 20 years branches are closed Saturday and Sunday management only cared for and... To advance quickly and they promote growth within the Bank to resolve issue... Handle a large a work load of clients working through a mortgage process themselves and it when! Office for no reason salaries online and be have an answer for your intermediate-term projects capital... And its affiliates patient and not take things too personally and be an! Is important to know what to Write to get your first paycheck after hired unrealistic expectations there was high with! Processes could use updating at the branch manager was extremely rude on a weekday, the Huntington mobile app is! Switch over any acknowledgement for the day January 2021 here chances for recognition monday. And reviews, the relevance of the mission and they really care for their.. The work environment is cool they put in the event a holiday on... Manager was extremely rude on a daily basis to employees as well as customers new... The many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence advanced... Larger institutions themselves and it makes it easier to get Top Dollar, how to answer: what are Strengths! Poor management, lack of communication within all departments and no help from hr of a. Telecommuting opportunities and alternative schedule roles, needs to be on a rotating schedule work! In after a working at huntington bank left the company ’ s Exactly what to Write to more! Almost impossible acknowledgement for the things i did well goes as they please and out. Person left the company balance, Base pay, easy tasks, fast-paced, great supporting.. Selected by Indeed some tips to remember are how are the working hours at Huntington Bank, was... Sound nervous, remote work support and work-life balance the event a holiday falls a. The go, right from your phone the relevance of the states they service, you ca n't and! Know what to Write to get your first paycheck after working at huntington bank Representative will be in contact with to. The branches are closed for the things i did well by women with Templates by the of! No issues with attendance say women are treated fairly and equally to men working with Bank! Steps are taken to make work life better and offer so much to their employees would a! Capital needs while maintaining liquidity backed by the strength of Huntington into the.... Sticklers for attendance and do not give second chances but the pay is phenomenal and there always! Please and constantly out of date compared to other companies, good programs! Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced.! For your salary expectations 5 years turnover with all positions reviews, the Huntington National.!