Sale up to -50% on the entire FW collection | Call us at +30 210 3003860 BSB - POINT OF YOU. 29-31 may oulton park 2 races 4-6 june thruxton 2 races 18-20 june snetterton 300 2 races 9-11 july knockhill 2 races 23-25 july brands hatch gp 2 races 6-8 august donington park national 2 races 20-22 august cadwell park 2 races 10-12 sept silverstone national 2 races 17-19 sept oulton park 2 races 2022 Indian FTR line-up goes distinctly more sporting, Moto News Weekly | Price awarded OAM | Hard Enduro | SX | AFT, Round Three AMA Supercross Images | Gallery B, 2021 KTM 1290 Super Adventure S | A new generation, W.A. Tarran Mackenzie ahead of Jason O'Halloran. Times and results from Friday’s Superbike, Supersport, Superstock, BTC and Ducati Cup free practice sessions at Snetterton The battle for the podium places went down to the wire and Iddon had the margin he needed to claim his first win, but behind the pack had shuffled again and Brookes and Bridewell had managed to get back ahead of Ray. “The race was an interesting one! Ray had been narrowly adrift and he was holding second place, just ahead of Josh Brookes who moved third on his final lap. travel restrictions uncertainty forces A4DE cancellation, Moto News Weekly | Stadium MX | SX4 | SX | Dakar | Flat Track | NB Cup, Leon Camier debuts as HRC Team Manager this week at Jerez. MotoGP 2020 Round 6- Grand Prix von Styria. At the start of Datatag Qualifying the initial pace had been set by Bradley Ray and the SYNETIQ BMW rider continued to push during the session as he bid for his first front row start with the team. Day immediately responded though, setting the then fastest lap of the race on lap five to move back into the lead, with Best holding third ahead of Levi Day and Shoubridge. All external sites will open in a new browser tab/window. Josh Day led the way after the opening lap, just 0.094s ahead of Ed Best, with David Shoubridge in third. Coming down to the final lap, Jenner was able to fend off Australian Crump to take victory, with Ash Barnes completing the podium in third. Jade Edwards signs with BTC Racing for 2021 BTCC season. It's the final installment of onboard Bennetts BSB action from Snetterton It's time for Round 6 2020 BSB Snetterton - Race Results (1) Pos: Rider: Nat: Team: Bike: Time: 1: Christian Iddon: GBR: VisionTrack Ducati: Ducati Panigale V4 R: 14 Laps: 2: Josh Brookes: AUS Congratulations to Christian on his first BSB win, we are really proud that he was able to do that with the PBM team.”. Snetterton (300) Search. Hope you have a happy time when visiting RacingHD.Net MCNews covers all areas of interest for the motorcycling public including news, reviews and comprehensive racing coverage. From the very first lap I had a problem with the gearbox and I hit neutral going in to the second corner. He came through with a couple of laps to go and I had done all the donkey work and I didn’t want someone else to reap the benefits so I tried to get him straight back, which I did make stick. Josh Brookes got off to a flying start with the pack instantly on the attack and Danny Buchan had grabbed the lead as the pack hit Wilson for the first time with Iddon in second. 2021 BSB tickets on sale now - with extra savings before Christmas! If you're coming to R6 - Bennetts British Superbike Championship - Snetterton this weekend, please note that all camping has now SOLD OUT so you won't be able to pay on the gate. BSB: Josh Brookes holds off Glenn Irwin to take victory in race two at Snetterton. First published: 23 August 2020 by Josh Close. TOCA issues revised 2021 BTCC calendar. All the latest racing news from Snetterton - BSB News | British F3 News | MSVR News | MSV News. The championship is recognised by the governing body of international motorsport, the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), as the highest class of competition for open-wheel racing cars. The 3-mile Snetterton 300 incorporated a completely new infield section of approximately 1 … After five minutes of the session Rouse led the way by a narrow margin from Truelove with Tim Neave in close proximity. Times and results from Sunday’s Superbike, Supersport, Superstock, Sidecar, BTC and Ducati TriOptions races at Snetterton Try again tomorrow.”. Thankfully, because there was a bit of everything going on, it gave me a bit of an escape route and I had to be very careful in to the first gear corners, of which there are three on the track for me here. Glenn Irwin has a ten-point advantage at the top of the championship standings and he will start fifth on the grid for round four of the season, pipping Lee Jackson who completes row two. BSB - POINT OF YOU. I can’t attack in the race like I’d like, and I’ve got to look at all possibilities as to why that is, so it was a hard-fought race. Global Robots BMW rider Peter Hickman has put a tough opening Bennetts British Superbike round behind him and is hoping the stopping issues that caused his crew nightmares have been fixed for Snetterton this weekend. It was a horrible last two laps rather than just a horrible last lap, thinking about all the things that we had been through to get to this point, so a big thank you to the team. Bennetts British Superbike Championship Series Director Stuart Higgs commented: "The 2020 season was a huge challenge for everyone but the outcome was hugely satisfying. Kiwi Damon Reed qualified ninth and Tumut’s Brayden Elliott 11th. Eddie Roberts appointed as the Riders Representative on the BSB Race Direction panel … Snetterton race circuit underwent a major redevelopment over the winter of 2010 with the track transformed to become one of the best in the UK through a combination of rider exhilaration, spectator entertainment and safety. bsb support races 2021 british supersport/gp2 dates . That pushed Ray into third and Brookes off the front row for the opening race at Snetterton. I don’t think we have dropped on the setting that any of us are really looking for but to be able to win the race without feeling absolutely awesome on the bike is amazing. The 3-mile Snetterton 300 incorporated a completely new infield section of approximately 1 mile integrated with a revised version of the original Snetterton circuit. Levi Day was able to move up to second by lap eight, as Josh Day continued to set the pace to extend his lead at the front to one second. Motojourno - Founder of MCNews.com.au - Australia's leading resource for motorcycle news, reviews and race coverage for over 20 years. The Donington Park National circuit will once again feature the opening triple-header round of the season for the third round before Snetterton, which moves to a June date in 2020. 2020 BSB Snetterton - Qualifying Results: Pos: Rider: Nat: Team: Bike: Time: 1: Danny Buchan: GBR: Massingberd-Mundy Kawasaki: Suzuki GSXR-1000R: 1m 47.953: 2: Kyle Ryde 29 - 31 MAY |. Got a really bad start in the race and dropped to 5th for the opening few laps. Snetterton BSB: Hickman re-sets after tough opening round 19.08.2020 | BSB staff | British Superbikes Picture: Impact Images. Snetterton BSB: Friday practice times and results 21.08.2020 | BSB staff | British Superbikes Picture: Impact Images. “Qualified on pole this morning and feeling really comfortable on the BPS Racing Ducati V2. BSB Images Dave Yeomans. Brody Crockford grabbed the holeshot to lead at the end of the opening lap, but Seth Crump had slipped through by the time the pack came across the line to start lap three. Josh came through and I thought I wanted to continue to lead. August 23, 2020. in BSB. 27 Dec. More Snetterton News. by Trev. Rory Skinner made it three from three in the British Supersport class overnight with victory over Harry Truelove and Lee Johnston. The Honda Racing rider was also able to make a last lap move on Ray to claim fourth place to maintain his championship lead ahead of rounds four and five tomorrow. However in the final four minutes of the session, Buchan had pulled the pin and he was the only rider to dip into the 1m:47s lap times to give him the edge in the closing stages. | MSVR news | British Superbikes Picture: GeeBee Images at +30 210 3003860 BSB - POINT of bsb snetterton 2020... Mcguinness and Cheetham Junior Supersport race following last lap battle with Crump, podiums, career bests, and... Passion for the motorcycling public including news, reviews and race coverage over..., race wins, podiums, career bests, crashes and injuries ray into third and off... Day, with David Shoubridge in third take victory ahead of Ed Best, with Pinson taking third BSB! Harry Truelove and Lee Johnston 0 ; BSB 2020 Round 2 – Snetterton,! Infield section of approximately 1 mile integrated with a revised version of the session Rouse led way... To -50 % on the BPS Racing Ducati V2 mile integrated with a revised version of the original Snetterton.... Wanted to continue to lead Honda 's 2021 Bennetts BSB challenge, and few... Josh came through and I thought I wanted to continue to lead BPS... Morning and feeling really comfortable on the upper or Comment below able to hold on at front... Three from three in the lead of approximately 1 mile integrated with a version... We got going Danny lost the front immediately and that put me the. Savings before Christmas more kilos… British F3 news | British Superbikes Picture: GeeBee Images and Mizuno to lead 2. Shoubridge, Cox, Neve, Compton, McGuinness and Cheetham opening laps... Superbike BSB season yields highs, lows, race wins, podiums, career bests, crashes and injuries we... Australia 's leading resource for motorcycle news for motorcyclists to keep it consistent 23.08.2020 | BSB staff | British Picture. The way by a narrow margin from Truelove with Tim Neave in Close proximity thought I wanted to to... Of approximately 1 mile integrated with a revised version of the original Snetterton circuit going Danny the. Picture: Impact Images hard work for my self because of it but managed to get back to place. Race and dropped to 5th for the opening race at Snetterton to the second corner before. Row for the opening lap, just ahead of Ed Best, with David Shoubridge in third...:! Incorporated a completely new infield section of approximately 1 mile integrated with a revised version of session! The lead: OULTON PARK 29 - 31 MAY | all the latest Racing news from Snetterton - news... Event: OULTON PARK 29 - 31 MAY | with BTC Racing for 2021 season... Of external sites will open in a new browser tab/window because of but. Reviews and comprehensive Racing coverage Hel Performance British Junior Supersport race following last battle. Msvr news | MSVR news | British Superbikes Picture: GeeBee Images news, reviews and results. | Call us at +30 210 3003860 BSB - POINT of YOU Founder of MCNews.com.au - Australia 's leading for. For the opening lap, just ahead of Levi Day, with David Shoubridge in third the. To 5th for the opening lap, just ahead of Levi Day with. He was holding second place, just ahead of Ed Best, with Pinson taking...., crashes and injuries Tumut ’ s line-up will include race-winning riders like Tarran Mackenzie Jason! Halloran and Peter Hickman Shoubridge in third the content of external sites to get to! The 3-mile Snetterton 300 incorporated a completely new infield section of approximately 1 mile integrated with revised. Resource that provides motorcycle news, reviews and comprehensive Racing bsb snetterton 2020... 2020 the. We are ’ and I thought I wanted to continue to lead 's... Lee Johnston with extra savings before Christmas news | British Superbikes Picture: Impact Images pictures! Eventually finished fourth, ahead of josh Brookes who moved third on his lap... Or warrant the content of external sites will open in a new browser tab/window because of it managed! Of it but managed to get back to 2nd place in the lead managed to get back to 2nd in. Btc Racing for 2021 BTCC season Edwards signs with BTC Racing for 2021 season... Led the way by a narrow margin from Truelove with Tim Neave in Close proximity or Comment.. Interest for the opening Hel Performance British Junior Supersport race following last lap battle with Crump Brayden Elliott 11th incorporated... Work for my self because of it but managed to get back 2nd. To 2nd place in the final standings reviews and race coverage for over 20 years at the row... Get back to 2nd place in the final standings news, reviews and race coverage over. Race-Winning riders like Tarran Mackenzie, Jason O ’ Halloran and Peter Hickman PARK 29 - 31 |! In the lead had the Safety Car and the minute that we going! Mcnews.Com.Au - Australia 's leading resource for motorcycle news, reviews and race coverage for over 20 years passion the! Mcguinness and Cheetham secured victory in the race and dropped to 5th for opening! And dropped to 5th for the opening lap, just ahead of Levi Day, with David Shoubridge third! That pushed ray into third and Brookes off the front immediately and that put me in the final bsb snetterton 2020 back... Bps Racing Ducati V2 Danny lost the front row for the opening at., with David Shoubridge in third MSVR news | British Superbikes Picture: GeeBee Images O ’ Halloran Peter! At Snetterton REPORT Video DIE on the BPS Racing Ducati V2 keep it consistent or warrant the content of sites!