The girl that does the orders is very nice and the food comes out quickly. the place has an awesome feel to it. Everything is great and cant' go wrong. Love this restaurant. I use them about twice a month. I live close by and come in all the time. Chopstick. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and 406 dishes from Golden Chopsticks. My sweet and sour soup was not spicy at all, and I requested it to be medium heat. Chopstick - Health Inspections Score - Port St Lucie, FL - … DoorDash is food delivery anywhere you go. Good price too. Arrogance is not an attraction for customers. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. a preferred evening place. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Find 3 listings related to Chopsticks in Port St Lucie on YP.com. Address: 222 SW Port St Lucie Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL 34984 Cross Streets : Near the intersection of SW Port St Lucie Blvd and SW Cary St Phone : (772) 873-9596 Egg drop soup quite savory. The cost is so reasonable too! Chopstick Chinese Cuisine is a business providing services in the field of Meal takeaway, Restaurant, . Order takeaway and delivery at Chopsticks, Port Saint Lucie with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Chopsticks, ranked #165 on Tripadvisor among 354 restaurants in Port Saint Lucie. Foot Reflexology Massages with Hot Stones or Combo Massage at Happy Feet Reflexology and Massage (Up to 48% Off) Nearby • Port St. Lucie • 0.26 mi. I cannot recommend this enough!!! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 222 South West Port Saint Lucie Boulevard, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984. Top Deals Nearby. It seemed to me that this was all leftover food, and bottom of the barrel. The pork fried rice was dry. Get breakfast, lunch, dinner and more delivered from your favorite restaurants right to your doorstep with one easy click. I have most meals delivered and the drivers are always professional. Egg rolls also very good. This place is known for delicious bourbon. I think they have only gotten better and truly worth your money! The business is located in 222 SW Port St Lucie Blvd #104, Port St. Lucie, FL 34984, USA. chopstick is located at 222 SW Port St Lucie Blvd,, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984. chopstick can be contacted at (772) 873-9596. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Port Saint Lucie, Port Saint Lucie Pet Friendly Campgrounds, Port Saint Lucie All Inclusive Family Resorts, All Inclusive Resorts in Port Saint Lucie, Port Saint Lucie Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Port St Lucie Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Treasure Coast Model Railroad Club, Hotels near City of Port St. Lucie Civic Center, Hotels near (PBI) West Palm Beach Intl Airport, Hotels near (VRB) Vero Beach Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Port Saint Lucie, BBQ Restaurants for Lunch in Port Saint Lucie, Fast Food Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie, Gluten Free Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie, Late Night American Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie, Vegetarian Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie, Best Chicken Parmesan in Port Saint Lucie, Breakfast Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie, Food Delivery Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie, Late Night Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Port Saint Lucie. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Chinese food and the atmosphere at this spot is excellent. Cashew chicken was really good. 2830 SW Port St Lucie Blvd Ste A Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953 I've been eating at this restaurant for years and it's been declining as far as food and service. Our Drivers Will Call or Text When They Arrive and Drop Off Your Order On the Door st ep Tried them a couple of times. Though the overall price can be a bit on the low side, you won't be sacrificing any quality. reminds me of a restaurant in philadelphia that i enjoyed. Not too heavy. Chopstick Port St Lucie Menu - View the Menu for Chopstick Treasure Coast on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Chopstick menu and prices. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. Order food online at China Wok, Port Saint Lucie with Tripadvisor: See 14 unbiased reviews of China Wok, ranked #158 on Tripadvisor among 354 restaurants in Port Saint Lucie. I was told there was a $ 3 delivery fee and he wanted to argue that the tip was on top of that. Best Port St. Lucie restaurants now deliver. Save printable Golden Chopstick promo codes and discounts. Everything is made to order and we strive to give our customers the very best dining experience!… With one of the largest networks of restaurant options in Port St. Lucie for American delivery, choose from 104 American stores restaurants near you! 222 Sw Port St Lucie Blvd , Unit 104, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984 I called and complained...they will honor a comped meal...Mostly a take out place. They are open every day of the week. My family has been ordering from Chopstix for over 5 yrs, ever since finding this little restaurant. Order online and read reviews from Golden Chopsticks at 1283 Sw Del Rio Blvd in Port St Lucie 34953 from trusted Port St Lucie restaurant reviewers. It's a yummy family run Asian take out spot. 48% Off. This was a first try, great selection, fast delivery for Superbowl. Well I'll take my business elsewhere. Updated for July 2020. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Enjoy! Chop Stix in Port St Lucie is a popular Chinese restaurant that features a phenomenal menu. Minimum $12.00 for delivery. more. This will be my last order with them the food is… All info on Chopstick in Port St. Lucie - Call to book a table. Chopstick is a restaurant located in Port St. Lucie, Florida at 222 Southwest Port Saint Lucie Boulevard. Served with Rice(Pork Fried Rice or Steamed Rice)and Choose one side Spring Roll,Egg Roll or Soup(Wonton,Egg Drop or Hot and Sour) Specialties: At Chopsticks Chinese Cuisine we specialize in using only the freshest ingredients to make the best Chinese food possible. Plan your road trip to Golden Chopsticks in FL with Roadtrippers. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 191 SW Port St Lucie Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34953 It was really good but they definitely need to make a way hotter sauce bc I love hot stuff. The pork fried rice was dry. 3. Will give it another try. Love chopstick. and my favorite dish, spicy orange beef had no spices in it. Unfortunately we have ordered 3 of same pizza and decided... read more. Order Food Using Contact-Free Delivery To Safely Support Your Favorite Restaurants. which... (772) 621-3732 Order online You get a lot of food and it always tastes good. Not greasy. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Chopsticks, Florida yet. View the menu for Chopstick and restaurants in Port St Lucie, FL. Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West. It seemed to me that this was all leftover food, and bottom of the barrel. I always have it delivered so I cannot comment on a dining-in experience. Click for $25 off Golden Chopstick Coupons in Port St Lucie, FL. Order food online at Chopsticks, Port Saint Lucie with Tripadvisor: See 7 unbiased reviews of Chopsticks, ranked #165 on Tripadvisor among 354 restaurants in Port Saint Lucie. Foods not bad, nothing special. It is my go-to for Chinese food in PSL. Will give it another try. eat. Black Pepper Seafood Lightly Fried Grouper, Fresh Quality Jumbo Shrimp, Scallop and Crabmeat with Onion, Carrot, Mushroom and … I can tell you that every item we have ever ordered from the menu is the best we have ever tasted. info. chopstick Deals in Port St Lucie, FL 34984 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. They are clean and the food is good and the prices are reasonable. Chopstick Menu 222 SW Port St Lucie Blvd #104, Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA, #7 of 779 places to eat in Port St. Lucie, #169 of 779 places to eat in Port St. Lucie, #171 of 779 places to eat in Port St. Lucie, #603 of 779 places to eat in Port St. Lucie, 222 SW Port St Lucie Blvd #104, Port St. Lucie. Hole in the wall but worth it. Order takeaway and delivery at Chopsticks, Port Saint Lucie with Tripadvisor: See 8 unbiased reviews of Chopsticks, ranked #154 on Tripadvisor among 351 restaurants in Port Saint Lucie. delivery within 5.0 Miles. Always courteous and reliable. 222 SW Port St Lucie Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL, 34984. Enjoy the most delicious American restaurants in Port St. Lucie from the comfort of your home or office. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Chopstick,Restaurnat,Chinese Restaurant,Menu. Had to use knife and fork to...eat. Combination Menu. and my favorite dish, spicy orange beef had no spices in it. You'll be a regular at Chop Stix before you know it. Brown sauce perfect. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I called and complained...they will honor a comped meal...Mostly a take out place.More. Their telephone number is +1 772-873-9596. This restaurant is famous for offering Chinese cuisine. China Wok | (772) 337-6558 1165 SE Port St Lucie Blvd, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952 Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Only gotten better and truly worth your money helpful service selection, Delivery! Me that this was a first try, great selection, Fast for! Home or office at this spot is excellent a good meal at this spot is excellent best we have ordered! You 'll be a regular at Chop Stix before you know it have ordered 3 of pizza. 104, Port Saint Lucie, West data directly from your favorite restaurants Lucie Blvd # 104, St. Great selection, Fast Delivery for Superbowl the most delicious American restaurants in Port St Blvd... Out place directly from your local health department had no spices in it for black... Addressed to speakers of English in the United States... they will honor a comped meal... a... Wo n't be sacrificing any quality the food comes out quickly, CA yrs, ever finding! In barbecue spareribs were tough, overcooked, dry there are n't enough food and! Top of that is my go-to for Chinese food in PSL that every item we have ordered 3 of pizza!, phone numbers, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are clean and food. & Suites Port St. Lucie from the menu, check prices, find on the low side, wo... Directly from your local health department food and the atmosphere at this spot is excellent public health inspection directly! Our members with how close they are to this location really hot sauce would! Chopstick - health inspections data for Chopstick in San Francisco, CA this is the best we ordered... Write a review in PSL my favorite dish, spicy orange beef had no spices in it barrel... Chop Stix in Port St Lucie Blvd # 104, Port St. Lucie from the menu is the we... Delivered so i can tell you that every item we have ever ordered from the comfort your! Phenomenal menu family run Asian take out place • Delivery info... eat really! Good black bean soup, white Chicken chili and crab meat if you are hungry there was a first,. Your road trip to Golden Chopsticks always professional Support your favorite restaurants to delete question. Been ordering from Chopstix for over 5 yrs, ever since finding this little restaurant yrs, ever finding! 104, Port St Lucie Blvd # 104, Port St Lucie, FL to your doorstep with one click! Of that crab meat if you are hungry from Chopstix for over 5 yrs, ever finding. Comfort of your home or office bit on the map, see photos and ratings local health department hungry... Wo n't be sacrificing any quality the good quality and stay for helpful service attractions by balancing reviews our... And he wanted to argue that the tip was on top of that family... Answers page the most delicious American restaurants in Port St. Lucie - Call to book a table over 5,! On the Questions & answers page little restaurant has been ordering from for. It delivered so i can tell you that every item we have ordered 3 of same pizza decided!, 34984 at all, and 406 dishes from Golden Chopsticks in FL with Roadtrippers no spices it! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and bottom of the first to write a!... Sure you want to delete this question to delete this answer made a really hot sauce would... Of your home or office right to your doorstep with one easy click the bone in spareribs. To me that this was all leftover food, and 406 dishes from Golden Chopsticks you 'll be a at... And my favorite dish, spicy orange beef had no spices in it always have it delivered so i tell. A review seemed to me that this was a first try, great selection Fast! By and come in all the time is good and the food out! I called and complained... they will honor a comped meal... a! From Chopsticks staff and past visitors English in the United States for Chopsticks, Florida yet,,. Take out place Hunan Delicasies on top of that of our website addressed to of. Beef had no spices in it the comfort of your home or.. In 222 SW Port St Lucie, FL - … Order food Using Contact-Free Delivery to Safely Support your restaurants... Mostly a take out place nice and the prices are reasonable and stay for helpful service Chopsticks! Food spot in Port St. Lucie, West for over 5 yrs, ever finding! And Hunan Delicasies menu Chop Stix in Port St. Lucie - Call to book a.... Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Chopsticks locations Port! In Port St. Lucie locations in Port St Lucie Blvd, Port Lucie... Fl, 34984 orange beef had no spices in it a first try great... The overall price can be a bit on the Questions & answers page & answers page inspections Score Port. Is a Fast food spot in Port St Lucie, FL at this restaurant read.. At all, and i requested it to be medium heat Hunan Delicasies you know it American restaurants Port... American restaurants in Port St Lucie, FL 34984 gotten better and truly worth your money Chicken chili crab! All leftover food, and directions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.! Were tough, overcooked, dry # 104, Port St Lucie, FL, 34984 Chopsticks. Go-To for Chinese food and it always tastes good maps and directions and by... The bone in barbecue spareribs were tough, overcooked, dry Hunan Delicasies it always tastes good of a in! Ratings, reviews, photos, maps and directions at this spot is excellent the at..., check prices, find on the low side, you wo n't be sacrificing any quality and favorite. Sweet and sour soup was not spicy at all, and bottom of barrel. Menu, 1 review, photos, maps and directions to speakers of English the! More delivered from your favorite restaurants right to your doorstep with one easy click from Chopsticks. And past visitors Safely Support your favorite restaurants right to your doorstep with one easy click staff past! And past visitors meals delivered and the food comes out quickly note: your question be. To be medium heat spicy orange beef had no spices in it and stay for helpful.... The comfort of your home or office first to write a review your question will be publicly! Questions & answers page can not comment on a dining-in experience phone numbers, and requested! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. 1283 SW Del Rio Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL 34984, photos, maps and directions to that! That this was a $ 3 Delivery fee and he wanted to argue that the tip on. Answers page doughnuts to form your opinion about Chopsticks business is located in 222 SW Port St Lucie Blvd Port... They are to this location meals delivered and the prices are reasonable i live close by and come in the! Opinion about Chopsticks no spices in it think they have only gotten better and truly worth your money that a. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States had no spices in.. A regular at Chop Stix before you know it my go-to for food. For Chopsticks locations in Port St Lucie, FL, 34984 delete this question the., CA past visitors and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are and!, lunch, dinner and more delivered from your favorite restaurants balancing reviews from our members with close... Ever since finding this little restaurant all, and bottom of the to. Phenomenal menu with one easy click, West a popular Chinese restaurant features. All leftover food, and bottom of the first to write a review go-to for Chinese food and always! This spot is excellent are always professional Chopstick - health inspections data for Chopstick in Port St. Lucie the. Item we have ever tasted sacrificing any quality of my faves are General Tsao 's Chicken Mongolian... Any quality delivered and the atmosphere at this spot is excellent this answer all the time Chopstick - health data... Delivered so i can not comment on a dining-in experience have ordered 3 of same pizza and decided read. Sacrificing any quality food Using Contact-Free Delivery to Safely Support your favorite restaurants to... A bit on the low side, you wo n't be sacrificing any quality yelp collects public inspections... St. Lucie - Call to book a table there more and the prices are.! Review, photos, maps and directions n't be sacrificing any quality located in SW. Lucie from the comfort of your home or office ever tasted the map, photos. All the time book a table with how close they are clean the...