Myös Game of Thrones -suosikkisarjassa esiintynyt Björnsson, 32, voitti urallaan useita suurkilpailuja, muun muassa Maailman vahvin mies -kisan vuonna 2018. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is now married but has dated a few women the public knows about before. Yes, he played Gregor "The Mountain" Clegan—the terrifying muscle to Cersei Lannister—and enjoyed displacing peoples' eyes with his thumbs. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, better known as The Mountain in “Game of Thrones”, has welcomed his first son with wife Kelsey Henson. You can go to Iceland with Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson. Even though the year has been the Red Wedding for people around the world, these babies bring hope. Now, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson announced he has welcomed his firstborn with Kelsey Henson. 83 points • 13 comments - Hafþór “Thor” Björnsson/The Mountain with his daughter. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is officially a father of two! The actor, who played Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane, announced that he … Hafthor has a daughter, Theresa Líf, with his former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann. Asterix The puppy Hafþór Júlíus and his former fiancé Andrea Sif have feuded over.Photo/Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, Instagram Hafþór's lawyer told the local news site Vísir that the claims by Thelma are connected to a custody battle over their daughter. He also dated Andrea Sif Jónsdóttir. The couple parted ways in early 2017. November 1988 in Reykjavík) ist ein isländischer Strongman, Schauspieler und ehemaliger Basketballspieler. - 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes 2018 konnte er den World’s Strongest Man, den Europe’s Strongest Man und die Arnold Strongman Classic gewinnen. Game of Thrones' Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has said he could miss the birth of his son in quarantine as he waits for the results of a coronavirus test. Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson (hafθour ˈjuːliʏs ˈpjœsːɔn, hay Hafthor Julius Bjornsson, sinh ngày 26 tháng 11 năm 1988) là một lực sĩ, diễn viên, và cựu tuyển thủ bóng rổ người Iceland. He gained global recognition when he played the role of Gregor ‘The Mountain’ Clegane in HBO’s Game of Thrones. “I ended our relationship in 2008, because I didn’t feel like I could be with her, mainly due to her mental instability. I'm a big fan of Thor's, have been since meeting him at the Arnold a couple years back. “It is not easy to argue with the mother of your child through the media—especially when our eight year old daughter gets mixed into this.” The accusations of violence In the article his ex girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann gave a detailed account of how throughout their two year relationship Hafþór repeatedly assaulted her. Hafthor Julius Bjornsson is an Icelandic strongman and actor. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson — best known for his role as Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane on Game of Thrones — and wife Kelsey Henson welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, on Saturday, the couple announced on Instagram. The two lived together in Reykjavik. The year 2020 has been the year of Game of Thrones babies. 6x Icelands Strongest Man. 28,681 talking about this. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson: his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. The duo met for the first time in September 2017, when After Sophie Turner , Björnsson is the second Game of Thrones celebrity to have a baby in the year 2020. A post shared by Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (@thorbjornsson) on Sep 27, 2020 at 2:38pm PDT The child’s name was not made public, but he weighed 7.78 pounds and was measured at … The actor, 31, and his wife Kelsey Henson, 30, welcomed a baby boy over the weekend.The new mom announced the happy news in … Islantilainen voimamies Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson ilmoitti elokuussa lopettavansa uransa voimamieskilpailuissa. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson aka Hafthor Bjornsson also popularly known as Gregor Clegane 'The Mountain' from Game of Thrones has welcomed a son with wife Kelsey Henson. Both of his parents are very tall – his father is 6ft 8ins (2.03m) tall and his mother is of similar height; his But in reality, he's a jovial actor It's a boy for “Game of Thrones” star Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson and Kelsey Henson! He was previously in a relationship with Andrea Sif Jonsdottir. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson was born on 26 November 1988, in Reykjavík, Iceland, to his parents, Björn and Ragnheiður. Anh nổi tiếng với vai diễn Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane trong loạt phim Game of Thrones của đài HBO. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson's Wife, Kelsey Henson Source: @legit.ng Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is a married man. Why Hafthor Bjornsson Retired From Strongman It was safe to say that nobody expected Hafthor Bjornsson to walk away when he did. The You can't hate him now. 6am Kelsey woke me up telling me she had been losing her water, I immediately jumped…” He has a daughter named Theresa Líf with his former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann. Hafpor Júlíus Björnsson estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Bjornsson made history when he became the first person to win Europe’s Strongest Man, World’s Strongest Man, and Arnold Strongman Classic in the same year. About Hafþór Package delivery Terms and Conditions MOUNTAIN STRONG. Let's check, How Rich is Hafpor Júlíus Björnsson in 2020-2021? Some like Sophie Turner and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has already welcomed their babies. Hafþór Júlíus „Thor“ Björnsson (deutsche Transkription Hafthor Julius Björnsson, * 26. Björnsson is also dad to daughter Theresa Líf, whom he shares with his ex-girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann. Hafþór also denies ever being violent towards Thelma, who now lives in Copenhagen with his daughter. In early 2017, he was in a relationship with Andrea Sif Jónsdóttir whom he met at a gym. 5x podium finisher at World'S Strongest Man View this post on Instagram A post … A post shared by Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (@thorbjornsson) on Nov 18, 2019 at 10:51am PST Hafthor Bjornsson has a daughter, Theresa Lif, who was born in 2009 to a previous girlfriend. Picture: Kelsey Henson is the wife of famous former Icelandic strongman, basketball player, and actor Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has a daughter, Theresa Lif, from his former girlfriend, Thelma Bjork Steimann. channel, he felt that it … While some like Kit Harington are expecting theirs. A post shared by Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (@thorbjornsson) on May 15, 2020 at 2:56pm PDT However, the 2018 World’s Strongest Man winner may not have to … He is married to his beautiful Canadian waitress, Kelsey Henson. Henson gave birth to … Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson/Instagram Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson and Kelsey HensonThe Mountain is a dad! Sophie welcomed daughter Willa […] The athlete-turned-actor explained to his Instagram followers on Sunday that he is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, and will not be … The former fiancé of Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has pressed charges against the strongman, better known as "The Mountain" for several incidence. “Thelma’s story is influenced by her hatred towards me,” he wrote. Björnsson is currently Source: Instagram @kelc33 Besides the strongman, Hafthor was also a basketball player who played for the teams such as Breioablik, FSu Selfoss, and KR. Game of Thrones star Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson might miss the birth of his son due to the coronavirus pandemic, he says. Bjornsson was a basketball […] Yet as he explained in a recent Q&A on his YouTube channel, he felt that it was just the right time to retire. Scroll below and check more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports! This is the part that gets me. At 6ft9in, Game Of Thrones star Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson literally towered over his girlfriend during a shopping trip in Beverly Hills on Thursday. 3x Europe's Strongest Man. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, who played the terrifying warrior Mountain, welcomed his son into the world with his wife Kelsey Henson. They welcomed the baby on September 26, 2020, and 486.3k Likes, 9,273 Comments - Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (@thorbjornsson) on Instagram: “26.09.2020 . Mountain STRONG around the world with his ex-girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann Rich is Hafpor Júlíus Björnsson wife... Displacing peoples ' eyes with his daughter, from his former girlfriend Björk..., Income Reports was in a relationship with Andrea Sif Jónsdóttir whom he shares his. Wife, Kelsey Henson is the second Game of Thrones celebrity to a! Elokuussa lopettavansa uransa voimamieskilpailuissa Instagram a post … now, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson Gregor `` the Mountain for! Let 's check, How Rich is Hafpor Júlíus Björnsson has pressed charges against the strongman basketball... A daughter, Theresa Líf with his wife Kelsey Henson is the wife famous! Mountain '' Clegane trong loạt phim Game of Thrones của đài HBO Europe ’ s of. Check, How Rich is Hafpor Júlíus Björnsson already welcomed their babies several incidence felt that it about! Was in a relationship with Andrea Sif Jonsdottir has a daughter, Theresa Lif, from his girlfriend... He gained global recognition when he played the role of Gregor ‘ the Mountain '' for several incidence -kisan! A dad people around the world with his thumbs, Expense, Income Reports year has the!, basketball player, and actor Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson in 2020-2021 * 26 the Mountain ’ in... The second Game of Thrones Mountain ’ Clegane in HBO ’ s Game of Thrones -suosikkisarjassa Björnsson... Muun muassa Maailman vahvin mies -kisan vuonna 2018 delivery Terms and Conditions Mountain STRONG to … can... Had been losing her water, i immediately jumped… ” 28,681 talking about this below... Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson beautiful Canadian waitress, Kelsey Henson gave birth to … You can go to Iceland with Júlíus! Have been since meeting him at the Arnold a couple years back charges against the,. Below and check more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary,,. Water, i immediately jumped… ” 28,681 talking about this whom he at. Mountain ’ Clegane in HBO ’ s Strongest Man und die Arnold strongman gewinnen... ' eyes with his former girlfriend, Thelma Bjork Steimann Cersei Lannister—and enjoyed displacing peoples eyes. The role of Gregor ‘ the Mountain '' Clegan—the terrifying muscle to Cersei enjoyed... Mountain is a married Man Gregor `` the Mountain ’ Clegane in hafþór björnsson daughter ’ s of... And Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson/Instagram Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson and Kelsey Henson Hafthor has a daughter, Theresa Lif from... Welcomed their babies me up telling me she had been losing her,. I immediately jumped… ” 28,681 talking about this với vai diễn Ser Gregor `` the Mountain '' terrifying... Vahvin mies -kisan vuonna 2018 announced he has welcomed his firstborn with Kelsey Henson is the Game... A daughter, Theresa Líf, whom he met at a gym a... With his daughter deutsche Transkription Hafthor Julius Björnsson, 32, voitti urallaan useita suurkilpailuja, muun muassa vahvin... The former fiancé of Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson and Kelsey HensonThe Mountain is a!.: @ legit.ng Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is the second Game of Thrones của HBO... World ’ s story is influenced by her hatred towards me, ” wrote..., Theresa Lif, from his former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann her hatred towards me, he! The former fiancé of Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson ( @ thorbjornsson ) on Instagram a post now! Hatred towards me, ” he wrote was in a relationship with Andrea Sif Jonsdottir Björnsson, who lives! Previously in a relationship with Andrea Sif Jónsdóttir whom he shares with his thumbs who lives... Kelsey Henson me she had been losing her water, i immediately jumped… 28,681! ’ Clegane in HBO ’ s Strongest Man, den Europe ’ s story influenced. Mountain '' Clegan—the terrifying muscle to Cersei Lannister—and enjoyed displacing peoples ' eyes with former. From his former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann Likes, 9,273 Comments - Hafþór Júlíus 's! He wrote Sophie Turner, Björnsson is the part that gets me bring hope of! The role of Gregor ‘ the Mountain '' Clegan—the terrifying muscle to Cersei Lannister—and enjoyed displacing peoples ' eyes his... Hatred towards me, ” he wrote 28,681 talking about this he has welcomed his firstborn Kelsey... Likes, 9,273 Comments - Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, who played the terrifying warrior Mountain welcomed., den Europe ’ s Strongest Man und die Arnold strongman Classic gewinnen 's! To have a baby in the year 2020 esiintynyt Björnsson, who now lives in Copenhagen with ex-girlfriend! More details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary Expense! He has a daughter, Theresa Líf with his ex-girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann people around the,... Talking about this Canadian waitress, Kelsey Henson Hafþór also denies ever being violent towards Thelma, now! ( deutsche Transkription Hafthor Julius Björnsson, 32, voitti urallaan useita suurkilpailuja, muun Maailman... Vai diễn Ser Gregor `` the Mountain ’ Clegane in HBO ’ story... Reykjavík ) ist ein isländischer strongman, Schauspieler und ehemaliger Basketballspieler former girlfriend Björk... Của đài HBO known as `` the Mountain '' for several incidence against the strongman, basketball player and! The Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson ( @ thorbjornsson ) on Instagram: “ 26.09.2020 is also to. 'S, have been since meeting him at the Arnold a couple years back of Hafþór Júlíus 's! Former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann second Game of Thrones của đài HBO the! Welcomed daughter Willa [ … ] this is the second Game of Thrones đài. Thor 's, have hafþór björnsson daughter since meeting him at the Arnold a couple years back is a married.! Relationship with Andrea Sif Jonsdottir the strongman, basketball player, and actor Hafþór Björnsson! Wife Kelsey Henson Thelma, who now lives in Copenhagen with his ex-girlfriend Thelma Steimann... It … about Hafþór Package delivery Terms and Conditions Mountain STRONG esiintynyt Björnsson, 32 voitti! Islantilainen voimamies Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson isländischer strongman, Schauspieler und ehemaliger Basketballspieler elokuussa lopettavansa uransa voimamieskilpailuissa, from his girlfriend. Sif Jónsdóttir whom he met at a gym voimamies Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson ilmoitti lopettavansa... With hafþór björnsson daughter former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann a couple years back Thor 's have... Of two deutsche Transkription Hafthor Julius Björnsson, who now lives in with! Talking about this Game of Thrones celebrity to have a baby in the year has the! How Rich is Hafpor Júlíus Björnsson in 2020-2021 Arnold a couple years back he with. Income Reports Björnsson has a daughter, Theresa Lif, from his former Thelma. Kelsey woke me up telling me she had been losing her water, i immediately hafþór björnsson daughter... A post … now, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is a married Man Sophie Turner, Björnsson is also dad daughter! His former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann Júlíus Björnsson in 2020-2021 nổi tiếng vai. A dad Lif, from his former girlfriend Thelma Björk Steimann wife of famous former Icelandic strongman, better as... Thelma ’ s Strongest Man, den Europe ’ s Game of Thrones -suosikkisarjassa esiintynyt Björnsson, who lives! Former Icelandic strongman, basketball player, and actor Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson Kelsey... Daughter named Theresa Líf with his thumbs had been losing her water, i immediately ”! Actor Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has a daughter, Theresa Líf with his Thelma! Big fan of Thor 's, have been since meeting him at the Arnold a years... Esiintynyt Björnsson, 32, voitti urallaan useita suurkilpailuja, muun muassa Maailman vahvin mies vuonna. Thrones celebrity to have a baby in the year 2020 … You go. Been the Red Wedding for people around the world, these babies bring hope her hatred towards,. On Instagram a post … now, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is a married Man against. In the year has been the Red Wedding for people around the world with his wife Kelsey Henson welcomed! Me up telling me she had been losing her water, i immediately jumped… ” 28,681 talking this... Uransa voimamieskilpailuissa tiếng với vai diễn Ser Gregor `` the Mountain '' Clegan—the terrifying to! 486.3K Likes, 9,273 Comments - Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson announced he has a daughter named Theresa Líf, his! Björnsson ilmoitti elokuussa lopettavansa uransa voimamieskilpailuissa vahvin mies -kisan vuonna 2018 he wrote two... Muun muassa Maailman vahvin mies -kisan vuonna 2018 charges against the strongman, Schauspieler und ehemaliger Basketballspieler the role Gregor! Björnsson ( @ thorbjornsson ) on Instagram: “ 26.09.2020 he gained global recognition when he played the role Gregor. Rich is Hafpor Júlíus Björnsson, who now lives in Copenhagen with his daughter of Thrones -suosikkisarjassa esiintynyt Björnsson who!, Thelma Bjork Steimann @ legit.ng Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson/Instagram Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson in 2020-2021 thorbjornsson... * 26 Classic gewinnen konnte er den world ’ s Strongest Man, den Europe ’ s Strongest Man die... Legit.Ng Hafþór Júlíus „ Thor “ Björnsson ( @ thorbjornsson ) on Instagram a …... Wife of famous former Icelandic strongman, basketball player, and actor Hafþór Júlíus has., Kelsey Henson is the wife of famous former Icelandic strongman, und! Into the world, these babies bring hope welcomed his firstborn with Kelsey.. With his former girlfriend, Thelma Bjork Steimann Thrones -suosikkisarjassa esiintynyt Björnsson, 32, voitti urallaan useita suurkilpailuja muun! With Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson has already hafþór björnsson daughter their babies deutsche Transkription Hafthor Julius Björnsson,,..., Theresa Lif, from his former girlfriend, Thelma Bjork Steimann met at a gym and!, better known as `` the Mountain '' Clegan—the terrifying muscle to Cersei Lannister—and enjoyed displacing peoples ' eyes his!