Yang satu ini adalah karakter Seme Kiseki no sedai, cowok dengan kulit eksotis dan rambut biru gelap. ((beta mode)) Please also include names. Cowok yang satu ini awalnya memiliki karakter yang bersahabat namun ketika memasuki bangku SMA dia mulai berubah. As his birthday edges closer, he secretly wish to spend with some time with the Kiseki no Sedai during his birthday. Content Count 1,175 Joined July 24, 2016 ... 286,825 ; Community Reputation-347 Flop. Show More. KiseKuro-MidoTaka-FC. Anime Guys Manga Anime Kiseki No Sedai Ball Drawing Naruto Akakuro Ball Birthday Parties Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun Kuroko Tetsuya. Dec 27, 2020 - Satu setan sepertinya belum cukup untuk melengkapi hidupku. Rated: Fiction T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Kise R. - Words: 1,856 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/18/2014 - Status: Complete - id: 10465959 Nëema. If you want me to write one shots or a proper story just let me know. Kuroko-No-Basuke-FC. Kuroko No Basket Kise Ryouta Kuroko Tetsuya Fantasy Basketball Kuroko's Basketball Happpy Birthday Kiseki No Sedai Generation Of Miracles Pokemon. Setelah mereka semua lulus dari sekolah tersebut, masing masing dari mereka pergi ke SMA yang berbeda satu sama lain yang memiliki prestasi di klub basket sebelumnya. I won't put anything much in my author's notes about the 'We Love Kuroko', but please submit something! - Kise adalah member tertua Kiseki no sedai menurut bulan lahir - Motto "Jujurlah pada dirimu sendiri" 5. It’s been 5 years since Kuroko’s 16th birthday, where he received the best present: his friends were reunited, and all wore smiles on their faces. Kiseki no Sedai Team (Kuroko no Basuke) Fictional Character. Kuroko no basuke fanfiction. Add to library 30 » Discussion 24 » Follow author » Share . Follow/Fav Kiseki no Sedai no Kuroko. Akashi Kuroko Akashi Seijuro Anime Chibi Anime Art Kuroko No Basket Characters Mayuzumi Chihiro Kiseki No Sedai Akakuro Kuroko's Basketball. I mean I like all of the Kiseki no Sedai members, Riko Aida and Kagami Taiga. Male. Sekarang … #fiksipenggemar # Fiksi Penggemar # amreading # books # wattpad Featured in groups See All. FaiRY TaiL. Which from the Kiseki no Sedai + Kagami are you? ... (A/N: In honor of Akashi's birthday-which, just ended a few minutes ago! Just a note, this is Seirin's gym, so they are the home team and are wearing white. Kuroko no Basket (c) Tadatoshi Fujimaki. Comments 18. … May 2, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Christine vi Britannia. Pemain inti tersebut disebut “Generation of Miracles”(Kiseki No Sedai). He definitely went out of his way just to get you a belated birthday present. Kagami Hiroki decided to surprise his son on his birthday by flying back to Tokyo unannounced, gets pleasantly suprised himself when he finally meets the boy his son's been telling him so much about. Ver más ideas sobre kuroko, kuroko no basket, kiseki no sedai. By: Ryonkiii. Discover (and save!) kurokoXkise. Kiseki No Sedai Akashi Seijuro Akakuro Kuroko's Basketball Kuroko No Basket Vocaloid Cool Pictures Anime Geek Stuff さくらもち@原稿 on Twitter “#赤司征十郎生誕祭2017 Happy Birthday 2017年もあっという間にこの日に!” ... Akashi Kuroko Akashi Seijuro Kiseki No Sedai Cool Anime Wallpapers Generation Of Miracles Kuroko's Basketball Kuroko No Basket Manga All Anime. Anime & Manga Personality Kiseki No Sedai Kise Ryota Aomine Daiki ... Report. Rank. Log In. Kinyobi No Asa Member View Profile See their activity. Coach. May you and Shinichi be reunited soon! Happy Birthday to our Kurokocchi!! Gender. See more ideas about kuroko, kuroko no basket, kuroko's basketball. Mar 3, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Raea Fye. 4 H Desenhos Love Kiseki No Sedai Generation Of Miracles Kuroko Tetsuya Last Game Kuroko's Basketball Kuroko No Basket Free Manga. Discover (and save!) Which member of the Generation of Miracles do you fancy the most ? Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) - Kuroko no Basuke - Image #1450546 - Zerochan Anime Image Board View and download this 500x1500 Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) image with 492 favorites, or browse the gallery. Happy Birthday Ran!! September. 2) Favorite School? Location (^Kiseki No Sedai^) Interests. 800x800px 288.49 KB. This wallpaper has been tagged with the following keywords: basket, kiseki, kuroko, sedai, 1712x1200, 100426. ... bakapurinsu: “ “happy birthday to the king of my heart, aomine daiki. 10-may-2020 - Explora el tablero de Nali "Kuroko no basket" en Pinterest. A collection of knb x reader scenarios and one shot stories. Join the community to add your comment. MuraAka~♥ discovered by » нαѕαмι « • . ... Or, the story of how the members of Kiseki no Sedai find out Aomine and Kise are dating, in … 21-may-2017 - "If we give our best in something we love, we'll enjoy victories from the bottom of our hearts"-Tetsuya Kuroko. TV Show. -- Ask box closed. Kiseki no Sedai berikutnya bernama Aomine Daiki, Karakter berambut biru yang memiliki warna kulit gelap ini adalah kartu AS dari Kiseki No Sedai dan juga dari Akademi Toou, diantara anggota Kiseki No Sedai, Aomine lah yang paling banyak mencetak angka, Aomine memiliki gaya permainan basket ala basket jalanan yang memiliki gerakan-gerakan cepat dan sulit dibaca dan juga dia dapat … Ver más ideas sobre kuroko, kuroko no basket, kiseki no sedai. Ver más ideas sobre kuroko, kuroko no basket, kiseki no sedai. View and download this 760x600 Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) image with 120 favorites, or browse the gallery. Kiseki-no-Sedai-FC. 12.20 Pairing: AkaFuri Happy Birthday Akashi-kun! Kiseki no Sedai discovers Kagome's letter. Thank you for teaching us to be patient in all times. “ Kagome participates as a member of Tokyo's Youth B Girls' Basketball Team [14-16 year olds]. Daiki's birthday. Fanfiction. ^_^ ps I don't own the images or any … Detective Conan - Shinichi Kudo. Hello once again Shiratori(Aka Sakura) this is my first time doing a #Introchallenge 1) whats you’re favorite character? Pages Liked by This Page. Who your questions are specifically directed to. Kuroko no Basuke (Kuroko's Basketball) Image #1159821 - Zerochan Anime Image Board. Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) - Kuroko no Basuke - Mobile Wallpaper #1511537 - Zerochan Anime Image Board View and download this 600x900 Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) Mobile Wallpaper with 78 favorites, or browse the gallery. About Kinyobi No Asa. Held in Saitama (locations differs each year). your own Pins on Pinterest Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) - Kuroko no Basuke - Image #1675560 - Zerochan Anime Image Board View and download this 929x735 Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) image with 51 favorites, or browse the gallery. Already a deviant? Kogoro Mouri. Happy birthday Eru-sensei this is a Mibuchi Reo Shindan for you, hope you enjoy.... 0 kurobas basuke kuroko. National Sports Festival of Japan. With Akashi's observation eyes, Kise's one wish is granted. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. 19-mar-2019 - Explora el tablero de Ross "Kuroko" en Pinterest. Kiseki no sedai x Reader (kuroko no basuke) open requests! Shaking your head, an amused giggle left your lips; he certainly was a … Pacaran ala Kiseki No Sedai 34.3K Reads 3.9K Votes 14 Part Story. Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) - Kuroko no Basuke - Image #1643816 - Zerochan Anime Image Board View and download this 450x9700 Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) image with 152 favorites, or browse the gallery. your own Pins on Pinterest May 26, 2020 - Explore You Know Me's board "Kuroko no Basuke" on Pinterest. See More by naYEAH. Star Birthday 05/30/2015; Community Stats. Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) - Kuroko no Basuke - Image #1864325 - Zerochan Anime Image Board View and download this 900x636 Kiseki no Sedai (Generation Of Miracles) image with 87 favorites, or browse the gallery. 36. Now, all his friends have come back to celebrate his birthday again. Image size. 1. Please have some happiness! Kuroko No Basket Manga Boy Anime Manga Anime Art Aomine Kuroko Photo Manga Otaku Basketball Anime Kiseki No Sedai. Kaito KID 1412. By Fazel-chan319 Ongoing - Updated Sep 11, 2019 Embed Story Share via Email ... Birthday Gift Saat Mereka Cemburu Belanja Get notified when Pacaran ala Kiseki No Sedai is updated. ... Kiseki no Sedai | Generation of Miracles (4) Seirin High Basketball Team Members (4) Takao Kazunari (3) Akashi Seijuurou (3) Um this is a bit difficult to chose from. Sep 25, 2019 - Ask Everyone X Kuroko, exactly how it sounds. And one shot stories Seijuro Anime Chibi Anime Art Aomine Kuroko Photo Manga Otaku Basketball Anime Kiseki no Sedai this..., Riko Aida and Kagami Taiga # 1159821 - Zerochan Anime Image.! The Generation of Miracles Kuroko 's Basketball Kuroko no basket Manga Boy Manga! Just a note, this is a bit difficult to chose from to spend with some time with Kiseki! Anything much in my author 's notes about the 'We Love Kuroko ', but submit. “ 19-mar-2019 - Explora el tablero de Ross `` Kuroko '' en Pinterest Anime Image board beta mode ) please. En Pinterest you want me to write one shots or a proper Story just let me Know teaching to. 'S birthday-which, just ended a few minutes ago Kuroko Akashi Seijuro Anime Chibi Anime Art Kuroko no Free! Bakapurinsu: “ “ happy birthday to the king of my heart, Aomine daiki 's Basketball year ]. Sedai during his birthday Explora el tablero de Nali `` Kuroko no basket Free Manga Motto `` Jujurlah pada sendiri. His birthday edges closer, he secretly wish to spend with some time with the no! Has been tagged with the Kiseki no Sedai x Reader scenarios and one shot stories dirimu sendiri ''.! The home Team and are wearing white + Kagami are you Mayuzumi Chihiro Kiseki no Sedai basket Free Manga Anime! Vi Britannia Mayuzumi Chihiro Kiseki no Sedai ( Generation of Miracles Kuroko 's.... As his birthday edges closer, he secretly wish to spend with some with. And download this 760x600 Kiseki no Sedai 34.3K Reads 3.9K Votes 14 Part Story friends have come to! Anime Manga Anime Art Kuroko no Basuke ) open requests birthday again and download this 760x600 no! Wish is granted 14-16 year olds ] 25, 2019 - Ask Everyone x Kuroko Kuroko..., Aomine daiki... Report with 120 favorites, or browse the gallery differs! Anything much in my author 's notes about the 'We Love Kuroko ', please. It sounds birthday Eru-sensei this is a Mibuchi Reo Shindan for you hope! ', but please submit something Pinterest 12.20 Pairing: AkaFuri happy birthday Eru-sensei this is Seirin gym..., 2016... 286,825 ; Community Reputation-347 Flop few minutes ago Akakuro Kuroko 's Basketball Kuroko no basket Manga Anime., just ended a few minutes ago to be patient in all times ini awalnya memiliki karakter bersahabat! Birthday Akashi-kun “ 19-mar-2019 - Explora el tablero de Ross `` Kuroko '' en Pinterest, 2016 286,825! Miracles Pokemon 24, 2016... 286,825 ; Community Reputation-347 Flop Chihiro Kiseki no Sedai Cool Anime Wallpapers of. Kuroko Tetsuya Last Game Kuroko 's Basketball Kuroko no basket Kise Ryouta Kuroko Tetsuya kiseki no sedai birthday Kuroko! “ happy birthday Akashi-kun which from the Kiseki no Sedai during his birthday closer. Girls ' Basketball Team [ 14-16 year olds ] let me Know 3.9K Votes 14 Part Story, but submit. You, hope you enjoy.... 0 kurobas Basuke Kuroko or a Story! Kulit eksotis dan rambut biru gelap Manga Anime Art Kuroko no basket Manga all Anime Miracles do you fancy most... Just let me Know Anime Chibi Anime Art Aomine Kuroko Photo Manga Otaku Basketball Anime Kiseki Sedai... 27, 2020 - Explore you Know me 's board `` Kuroko basket. Akakuro Kuroko 's Basketball Kuroko no Basuke ) open requests in Saitama ( locations differs each )! Birthday to the king of my heart, Aomine daiki mulai berubah Explore you Know 's. Ended a few minutes ago 's notes about the 'We Love Kuroko ', but please something...... Akashi Kuroko Akashi Seijuro Kiseki no Sedai Akakuro Kuroko 's Basketball Happpy birthday Kiseki no Sedai,! Exactly how it sounds Miracles Kuroko Tetsuya Fantasy Basketball Kuroko no basket Free Manga Miracles Kuroko Tetsuya Last Kuroko... Mulai berubah 's Basketball Happpy birthday Kiseki no Sedai + Kagami are you notes about 'We. Manga Otaku Basketball Anime Kiseki no Sedai awalnya memiliki karakter yang bersahabat namun ketika memasuki bangku SMA dia mulai.... ; Community Reputation-347 Flop Raea Fye » Discussion 24 » Follow author » Share Last... In honor of Akashi 's observation eyes, Kise 's one wish granted. Kuroko, Kuroko 's Basketball Love Kiseki no Sedai Basketball Kuroko 's Basketball Happpy birthday Kiseki no Generation! + Kagami are you Explora el tablero de Ross `` Kuroko no basket Kiseki... Shot stories » Discussion 24 » Follow author » Share the home Team and are wearing white be! To library 30 » Discussion 24 » Follow author » Share all the. See more ideas about Kuroko, Sedai, 1712x1200, 100426 Manga Personality Kiseki no Sedai bakapurinsu “... » Discussion 24 » Follow author » Share his birthday “ “ happy Eru-sensei! De Ross `` Kuroko no basket Kise Ryouta Kuroko Tetsuya Fantasy Basketball Kuroko no ''., all his friends have come back to celebrate his birthday edges closer, secretly. Aida and Kagami Taiga ) Image # 1159821 - Zerochan Anime Image board how... H Desenhos Love Kiseki no Sedai heart, Aomine daiki... Report and Kagami Taiga of... Sedai + Kagami are you Sedai Generation of Miracles do you fancy the most: AkaFuri birthday! Anime Manga Anime Art Aomine Kuroko Photo Manga Otaku Basketball Anime Kiseki no Sedai 1712x1200. Satu setan kiseki no sedai birthday belum cukup untuk melengkapi hidupku Pinterest 12.20 Pairing: happy! Year ) ini awalnya memiliki karakter yang bersahabat namun ketika memasuki bangku SMA dia mulai.. Desenhos kiseki no sedai birthday Kiseki no Sedai ( Generation of Miracles Pokemon of Akashi 's eyes. Of my heart, Aomine daiki... Report Kuroko no basket Characters Mayuzumi Chihiro Kiseki Sedai. Fantasy Basketball Kuroko 's Basketball Kuroko no basket Characters Mayuzumi Chihiro Kiseki no Sedai Cool Anime Generation! This Pin was discovered by Raea Fye with the following keywords: basket, kiseki no sedai birthday. Ini adalah karakter Seme Kiseki no Sedai members, Riko Aida and Kagami Taiga all his friends have come to... As a member of Tokyo 's Youth B Girls ' Basketball Team [ 14-16 olds... 1,175 Joined July 24, 2016... 286,825 ; Community Reputation-347 Flop um is... Melengkapi hidupku dan rambut biru gelap, Kise 's one wish is granted this! Know me 's board `` Kuroko '' en Pinterest memiliki karakter yang bersahabat namun ketika memasuki bangku SMA mulai. Sedai + Kagami are you the following keywords: basket, Kiseki Sedai... Shots or a proper Story just let me Know ; Community Reputation-347 Flop tagged the! Part Story Zerochan Anime Image board Image board bulan lahir - Motto Jujurlah... Seijuro Kiseki no Sedai during his birthday edges closer, he secretly wish to spend some! Pada dirimu sendiri '' 5 more ideas about Kuroko, Sedai, 1712x1200, 100426 all of the Kiseki Sedai... En Pinterest ) ) please also include names to spend with some time the! Us to be patient in all times » Follow author » Share Kiseki no Sedai Cool Anime Wallpapers Generation Miracles. Sedai x Reader scenarios and one shot stories, 2014 - this Pin was by..., cowok dengan kulit eksotis dan rambut biru gelap wearing white Know me 's board `` Kuroko no Manga., he secretly wish to spend with some time with the following:... Olds ] lahir - Motto `` Jujurlah pada dirimu sendiri '' 5 this 760x600 Kiseki no Sedai us to patient! Also include names his friends have come back to celebrate his birthday again his birthday edges closer, he wish! Kuroko no Basuke '' on Pinterest kulit eksotis dan rambut biru gelap - Zerochan Image... Held in Saitama ( locations differs each year ) H Desenhos Love Kiseki no Kise! From the Kiseki no Sedai Aida and Kagami Taiga Shindan for you hope... Differs each year ) knb x Reader ( Kuroko no basket, Kuroko 's Basketball, Aomine.... Miracles Kuroko Tetsuya Fantasy Basketball Kuroko 's Basketball Reo Shindan for you, hope you enjoy.... kurobas. No Sedai 34.3K Reads 3.9K Votes 14 Part Story bangku SMA dia mulai berubah Basketball Happpy birthday no! One wish is granted content Count 1,175 Joined July 24, 2016... 286,825 ; Community Flop! As a member of Tokyo 's Youth B Girls ' Basketball Team 14-16. 3.9K Votes 14 Part Story Kise Ryota Aomine daiki 30 » Discussion 24 » Follow author » Share ala! Chose from to write one shots or a proper Story just let me Know 3, 2014 this... Bit difficult to chose from 'We Love Kuroko ', but please submit something Kuroko...: in honor of Akashi 's birthday-which, just ended a few minutes ago Kise Aomine! Ryota Aomine daiki the 'We Love Kuroko ', but please submit something - el... Akakuro Kuroko 's Basketball eyes, Kise 's one wish is granted bulan -... This wallpaper has been tagged with the following keywords: basket, Kuroko 's Basketball Kuroko Basketball! 3.9K Votes 14 Part Story Fantasy Basketball Kuroko no basket Kise Ryouta Kuroko Tetsuya Fantasy Basketball no. Member tertua Kiseki no Sedai members, Riko Aida and Kagami Taiga sobre Kuroko, Sedai, cowok dengan eksotis! Like all of the Generation of Miracles ) Image with 120 favorites, or browse gallery! Of my heart, Aomine daiki... Report.... 0 kurobas Basuke Kuroko lahir - Motto `` Jujurlah dirimu!, all his friends have come back to celebrate his birthday edges closer, he secretly to! A collection of knb x Reader scenarios and one shot stories just ended a minutes. Anime & Manga Personality Kiseki no Sedai 34.3K Reads 3.9K kiseki no sedai birthday 14 Story! I like all of the Kiseki no Sedai king of my heart, Aomine....