Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out. How many rooms does the Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square have? 538 West 48Th Street, New York, United States. Discover genuine guest reviews for Holiday Inn Express - New York City Chelsea, in Midtown neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. A front desk, concierge service and 24-hour fitness centre are just a few of the amenities offered by the Holiday Inn Manhattan - Financial District. Search for cheap and discount Holiday Inn hotel rooms in Ellicottville, NY for your group or personal travels. Calls to 0871 numbers, when dialed from the UK, cost 13p per minute. Concierge services and valet parking are available. Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance. No in & out privileges, price & availability are subject to change. All rights reserved. Hotel Entrance in the Evening- Holiday Inn Times Square, Welcome to the Holiday Inn Times Square-Accessible by mass transit, Hotel Exterior- centrally located Holiday Inn Times Square, Scenery / Landscape- in the middle of NYC-Holiday Inn Times Square, King View Bed Room-Free Wifi, in room Keurig, mini fridge & safe, King Room with Best Views of Empire State Building or Hudson River, 2 Double Bed Room-Free Wifi, in room Keurig, mini fridge & safe, Double Bed - Best Views of Empire State Building or Hudson River, Rooms with 2 double beds-Wifi, in room Keurig, mini fridge & safe. sure if i ever comeback to NY am gonna stay in this hotel again. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi access is available.At Holiday Inn Express - Times Square South you will find a 24-hour front desk, a fitness centre and a business centre with copy and fax services. The hotel doesn’t have any restaurant, shopping area or place of interest in the vicinity. Holiday Inn New York Jfk Airport Area - Holiday Inn New York Jfk Airport Area is located 2.6 km from Brookville Park and offers 24-hour security, newspaper service and shoe shine service. Enjoy all the excitement that the Big Apple offers when staying at the Holiday Inn New York City – Times Square. Receive new info and discounts from Holiday Inn Resort Lake George. Stay 2 nights or more, prepay non cancelable, non changeable & save up to 30%. A coffee maker, work desk, and free weekday newspapers are provided. Specialties: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Attending an event at the Javits Center? The hotel has on-site laundry facilities. we throughly enjoyed this property when it was a Holiday Inn Express. A 32-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station are included in the contemporary rooms at Holiday Inn Express Times Square. Our Holiday Inn hotel in Midtown Manhattan is surrounded by popular local attractions including Times Square, Bryant Park, Hudson Yards, and many more. For a delicious homey meal, visit our on-site restaurant, Rattle N Hum, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, the 35-story, 271-room Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square makes it easy to enjoy New York's incomparable attractions, restaurants and retail stores. Copyright © 1996–2021 As soon as I arrived to the hotel , the first thing I noticed was the smell of the lobby. sure if i ever comeback to NY am gonna stay in this hotel again. Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square, New York City: See 1,208 traveller reviews, 551 user photos and best deals for Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square, ranked #253 of 506 New York City hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square is a 3-star hotel in New York offering modern rooms overlooking Bryant Park. Great hotel. Does Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square have a pool? Choose a room with a king bed, two queen beds or a single queen. Absolutely yes, A coffee maker and work desk are provided in all rooms. The only thing I really liked was that the holiday inn that took us was even closer to where we wanted to be. The Rattle N Hum West restaurant not only serves tasty meals but also a large choice of craft beer. Your current language is English (US). All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. i will write a detailed review on trip advisor.other wise thanks for the great continental breakfast and being so pocket friendly on line. Selecting will reload the Candlewood Suites Website in this browser window. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site. Booking.com™. Breakfast and WiFi are free, and this hotel also features a gym. The venue opened its doors in 2015. Comfy beds nice bathroom, very helpful staff and a good breakfast. Guests praise the sightseeing. Selecting will reload the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window. In addition, City Hall Park is within a walking distance of the hotel. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Check-in at Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square is from 3PM, and check-out time is 11AM. This special offer is not valid for bu, TAKE 14 INN STYLE *Upgraded room*Complimentary Wi-Fi *Complimentary early check in at 11am *3pm late check out *In-room coffee maker #HINYC #AllinNYC, *3 meals included*Upgraded room *Complimentary Wi-Fi * Complimentary early check in at 11am *3pm late check out *In-room coffee & mini fridge, 10am Check-in, 2bottles of water, 2masks, hand sanitizer, a complimentary cheese pizza & a complimentary room upgrade to cityscape view**. Broadway City is only 5 minutes' walk away.In the vicinity of the accommodation there is Manhattan Skyline. From $ 68. Holiday Inn Express New York City – Chelsea. Book online or call: Does Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square offer free Wi-Fi? Website Design and … We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. With locations throughout the state, a great stay is always on the way! Selecting will reload the Hotel Indigo Website in this browser window. Gershwin Theater is minutes away. There is a 24-hour front desk, restaurant and bar at Location, food options and distance to work! Built in 2005, it's clean and has all the basic amenities. Book hotels direct at holidayinn.com for our lowest rates. Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street offers 113 accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. … $55 Standard Car/$65 SUV-Oversized. Holiday Inn Lower East Side - New York City +1-888-897-9207. Hotel Lobby Elevators- Holiday Inn Times Square, Well Equipped Fitness Center- free access 24/7, Rattle N Hum West- Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Light Snacks, Private office space. Holiday … Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site is also nearby. Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square, New York City: See 1,208 traveller reviews, 551 user photos and best deals for Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square, ranked #253 of 506 New York City hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Standard network rates apply. THE STAFF ROCKS! Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square Featuring free WiFi, Holiday Inn New York - Times Square South offers accommodation in Midtown Manhattan, 400 metres from the Theater District. Very central for midtown. Very Good 4.0 /5 Reviews Call Book More Details. Holiday Inn Resort, Lake George 2223 US Route 9 , (Canada Street) Lake George, New York 12845. This venue was opened in 2006 in a historic-style building. Upon opening the door of my room I was quite surprised by the size of the room considering it’s New York City. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. The property consists of 8 … Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us. Plus the daily rates were reasonable compared with other hotels in this highly desirable area. Located in the canal, … Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Holiday Inn New York City hotels are listed below. Now $71 (Was $̶1̶1̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square, New York City. Use Corporate code 78692136 when boking at least 4 days in advance. Loved how the staff was always welcoming . Popular with guests booking Holiday Inn hotels in New York, They moved me to another Holiday Inn but they did not give breakfast there was no water to drink they did not offer any service. Comfort Inn offers special hotel packages, such as those that include free tickets to attractions like the Top of the Rock observatory in New York. We look forward to making our Times Square hotel your home away from home! Property amenities. See 1,584 traveler reviews, 502 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea, ranked #397 of 507 hotels in New York City and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. The managers and ESPECIALLY EDUARDO!! Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square Featuring free WiFi, Holiday Inn New York - Times Square South offers accommodation in Midtown Manhattan, 400 metres from the Theater District. Good to know. It is set in Hell's Kitchen district, within walking distance of Madison Square Garden. Leisure rate for U.S. and Canadian active duty veterans retired military and family members with valid id. Guests can exercise in the fitness centre with cardio equipment and weights at Lower East Side Holiday Inn. Holiday Inn New York JFK Area is located about 8 kilometers (5 miles) from JFK Airport, which is about 12 minutes' drive. It provides 24-hour reception, valet parking service and newspaper service and also has a gym and a swimming pool. At a glance. On top of sweeping NYC views, our inviting Midtown West hotel offers a variety of thoughtful amenities and perks that appeal to all our guests – from children to business travelers! Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Complimentary amenities include high-speed Internet service and 24-hour business and fitness centers. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn. Now $69 (Was $̶1̶0̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea, New York City. Located in lower Manhattan, the Holiday Inn Manhattan - Financial District is the tallest Holiday Inn in the world. Times Square is 500 metres from Holiday Inn New York - Times Square, while Madison … United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Holiday Inn Express - Times Square, New York and Free cancellation of Hotel. See 1,208 traveler reviews, 551 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square, ranked #252 of 507 hotels in New York City and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The venue is housed in renovated buildings. It’s bigger and more spacious than many hotels of the same tier in other major cities such as London and Hong Kong. Free WiFi access is offered. New Reservations: +1-888-897-9207 Group Sales: +1-888-494-8863. Nestled in the heart of the bustling Garment District, our Midtown Manhattan hotel is steps away from the city’s must-see attractions, including Hudson Yards, Madison Square Garden, The Javits Center, Times Square, Bryant Park, Herald Square and much more! 150 Delancey St., New York City, NY 10002 ~2.18 miles south of Manhattan center. The hotel has a business center and also offers guests dry cleaning, a convenience store and an ATM/cash machine. Selecting will reload the voco hotels website in this browser window. Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street. Each room comes with a TV and private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Featuring free WiFi, Holiday Inn New York - Times Square South offers accommodations in Midtown Manhattan, 1,300 feet from the Theater District. Discover gracious accommodations at affordable rates with the welcoming guest rooms of Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Latham near government offices, the state capitol, and New York's 'Tech Valley.' Enjoy all the excitement that the Big Apple offers when staying at the Holiday Inn New York City – Times Square. Você gostaria de visita a IHG.com Brasil para continuar em Português? Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and breakfast. This New York City hotel is a 2-minute walk from Wall Street Subway Station and 350 metres from New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street. You're guaranteed restful nights in your comfortable bed at the Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square. Located in Wall Street - Financial district, the venue is 2.8 km from LIU Brooklyn. Map. Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in New York. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Brookville Bar & restaurant serves local dishes. There is an indoor pool and a breakfast buffet is available every morning. Holiday Inn Express Kennedy Airport, set in a traditional-style building, is just minutes from Harlem River … Holiday Inn Express : NEW YORK CITY FIFTH AVENUE. everything Guest Room; Room type assigned at check in based on availability. We list the best Holiday Inn New York City hotels/motels so you can review the New York City Holiday Inn hotel list below to find the perfect place. Read more. Choose your currency. The view from the rooftop bar is absolutely amazing. This New York hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This is a basic, budget property (for New York anyway) with few frills. The managers and ESPECIALLY EDUARDO!! Holiday Inn Manhattan View New York - 3 star hotel. View deals for Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Facilities were sufficient with vending machines and water dispenser located on the second floor. Holiday Inn Express Wall Street - Air conditioning, entertainment activities and a bar are available at Holiday Inn Express Wall Street New York, and 9/11 Memorial is 0.8 km away. All contemporary and stylish rooms at the Holiday Inn Manhattan Sixth Avenue are equipped with a work desk, armoire and free Wi-Fi. A 24-hour business centre and 24-hour front desk services are offered. It also offers friendly service along with a storage room, a safety deposit box and an elevator. Discover genuine guest reviews for Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street along with the latest prices and availability – book now. WiFi and an airport shuttle are free, and this hotel also features a restaurant. View deals for Holiday Inn Express New York City- Wall Street, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. You won't find these anywhere else. everything The suspect and an employee were squabbling about … room size location staff clean and comfy We list the best Holiday Inn Norwich lodging properties so you can review the Norwich Holiday Inn hotel list below to find the perfect place. The 42nd St. Full view. 5th Avenue is minutes away. Some rooms include a seating area. Will not hesitate to book this hotel again. Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi access is available.St. Hotel Reservations: 888-668-5789 Front Desk: 518-668-5781 Fax: 518-668-9213. We were able to jog over the Brooklyn Bridge both days of our stay, and had amazing Malaysian take-out from a nearby restaurant. I loved the location as it was a short walk to time square ! Save & book with confidence. How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square? Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square for a full refund? I loved the location as it was a short walk to time square ! And they took my essential worker status in consideration and gave me a flat rate all the times I stayed there! New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base) - 21 min drive; Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 27 min drive; Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 27 min drive; Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station - 13 min walk; Brooklyn Nostrand Avenue Station - 5 min drive; New York 9th St. Station - 9 min drive; Union St. Station - 2 min walk; Atlantic Av. Holiday Inn Ellicottville hotels are provided below. Yes, the Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square offers free WiFi! Selecting will reload the Staybridge Suites Website in this browser window. 585 8th Ave., New York, NY 10018 +1-800-716-8490 ~27.82 miles west of Woodbury center. Don't expect a game room, swimming pool, or kids' club at the Holiday Inn Express Fifth Avenue. Hey Guys, it was so nice staying with you guys at your facility though i was forcefully ordered to check out before extending all my 4 days in New York , the care which was given to me was good especially on the first night , i wanted to stay longer unfortunately it was not possible due to the fact that the hotel doesn't take cash yet they couldn't take my credit card for some reasons but the hotel staff directed me to one of their sister hotel . Address: 13 WEST 45TH STREET City and Zip Code: New York, NY 10036 All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure. Now is the time to indulge in this lovely hotel since prices are way down due to covid. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. An empire-style building has been completely renovated in 2007. Great rooms of a good size for New York. Check-in date: 2021-01-05. Situated in the centre of New York, the 3-star Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown offers the 24-hour restaurant serving Korean cuisine. Featuring a seasonal rooftop pool, Holiday Inn - Midtown - 57th Street is located in New York, 600 metres from Central Park. Guests enjoy the comfy beds. Holiday Inn Manhattan - Financial District, New York City: See 2,026 traveller reviews, 1,252 user photos and best deals for Holiday Inn Manhattan - Financial District, ranked #264 of 508 New York City hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Holiday Inn New York City Times Square +1-800-716-8490. Hotel Deals Hotel Deals Latest New York City Hotel Reviews Holiday Inn Westbury-Long Island. Would you like this to make your default language? Holiday Inn Hotels in Norwich NY. WEEKDAY- Icon Parking PH: 212-695-3472 39th St & 8th Ave Comfy beds nice bathroom, very helpful staff and a good breakfast. Holiday Inn Hotels in Ellicottville NY. Great rooms of a good size for New York. Unused components of package are nonrefundable. … ex. Selecting will reload the Holiday Inn Website in this browser window. Selecting will reload the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window. Search for cheap and discount Holiday Inn hotel rooms in Norwich, NY for your upcoming meeting or individual travels. Popular attractions Wall Street and National September 11 Memorial are located nearby. Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square has 1 restaurant. , Great hotel. Popular attractions Madison Square Garden and Macy's are located nearby. Located in the shopping area of New York, Holiday Inn Express Chelsea offers modern rooms as well as high-speed internet access. Does Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square have a restaurant on site? Hey Guys, it was so nice staying with you guys at your facility though i was forcefully ordered to check out before extending all my 4 days in New York , the care which was given to me was good especially on the first night , i wanted to stay longer unfortunately it was not possible due to the fact that the hotel doesn't take cash yet they couldn't take my credit card for some reasons but the hotel staff directed me to one of their sister hotel . Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square? Holiday Inn New York Jfk Airport Area offers a daily continental breakfast. Super awesome! George Tavern is located in the lobby and offers guests a full bar with an Asian-inspired menu and relaxing pub ambiance. Times Square is 500 metres from Holiday Inn New York - Times Square, while Madison … Guests enjoy the locale. Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square. IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. View deals for Holiday Inn Express - New York City Chelsea, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Guests can get a morning wake up call from the front desk. Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square? Check any national, … Staff were friendly and helpful. The room and most especially the view of hudson river and world trade center. Guests praise the sightseeing. Holiday Inn Express New York City - Chelsea, New York City: See 2,375 traveller reviews, 775 user photos and best deals for Holiday Inn Express New York City - Chelsea, ranked #316 of 505 New York City hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We upgraded from the Holiday Inn and Hotel 50 was AMAZING. Location, food options and distance to work! Selecting will reload the Regent hotels website in this browser window. 625 Union St, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West, New York City: See 1,353 traveller reviews, 440 user photos and best deals for Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West, ranked #336 of 507 New York City hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square - Traveler rating: 4.0/5. See all photos Online Reservation. For guest convenience, a hairdryer and free bathroom amenities are provided. 5th Avenue is minutes away. What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square? Kings County Distillery is within 15 minutes' walk away.This sophisticated hotel is located close to Prospect Park. It is located right next to the main road though. Search for cheap and discount Holiday Inn hotel prices in New York City, NY for your family, individual or group travels. A man opened fire in the lobby of a Lower East Side Holiday Inn early Wednesday, cops said. Holiday Inn Laguardia Airport is a 3-star accommodation within 4 km of Forest Hills Stadium. Set just around the corner from Ghostbusters Firehouse, 11 Howard Hotel dates back to 1992. Check for travel restrictions. Midscale Downtown hotel; Hotel has a green policy Learn more; More Photos. Plus easy walking distance to the LES and Soho. Brooklyn Heights Promenade is 1.7 km away. Staff were friendly and helpful. THE STAFF ROCKS! Holiday Inn Express Kennedy Airport New York - 3 star hotel. Location Located on the northern outskirts of Chelsea, on a somewhat less-desirable street (mostly filled with parking garages) but near the Fashion Institute of Technology. The contemporary venue features 245 luxury rooms. It’s bigger and more spacious than many hotels of the same tier in other major cities such as London and Hong Kong. Wall Street is minutes away. Choose a room with a king bed, two queen beds or a single queen. You can be assured that when you stay at an, We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Selecting will reload the EVEN Hotels Website in this browser window. The rooms are also equipped with a hair dryer and ironing facilities. Holiday Inn Norwich properties are provided below. Up to four kids ages 11 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant. The Reception is located on the ground floor, there were two counters for check in, the check in was prompt. Absolutely yes, Holiday Inn Express New York City Chelsea. Guests praise the sightseeing. The lift for guests staying at the hotel is right in … Port Authority Bus Terminal and New York Penn Station are located less than a half-mile from the hotel. Hotel Class: Mid-Range. Bathrobes, bridge view, etc. The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. Holiday Inn Hotels in New York City NY. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Each room at this Holiday Inn Express includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels.New York’s Times Square is 1.3 km from this Holiday Inn Express, and the Empire State Building is less than 1 km from the property. A luggage storage, a designated place for smoking and a safe deposit box are offered onsite. Holiday Inn Express New York City - Wall Street, located 1.2 km from City Hall, features a gym and rooms with flat-screen cable TVs and sofa beds. The employees of Holiday Inn ® and Holiday Inn Express ® hotels throughout Upstate New York are proud to welcome guests to the Upstate New York Area. Welcome to Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea Stellar City Views from Our Chelsea NYC Hotel Located in the heart of the Chelsea neighborhood and Flatiron District, we are close enough to the action of the Big Apple, yet secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night's sleep. No deposit and cancellable up to 3 days prior. Breakfast and WiFi are free, and this hotel also features a gym. Our newly renovated New York City hotel boasts a great location in Midtown and close to Times Square. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a gym and a business center. If you wish to be active after all that food and beer, feel free to use the gym. Choose dates. Includes 1 bottle of sparkling wine one bouquet of flowers and one box of chocolates per rm per stay. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Holiday Inn Express Wall Street offers a business accommodation in New York near Statue of Liberty. Everything was very clean and smelt like fresh laundry . Holiday Inn Laguardia Airport is a comfortable accommodation in the centre of New York. Business-friendly amenities … Holiday Inn … Five Towns Shopping Center is minutes away. Plus, Bonus Points are Elite Qualifying. Will not hesitate to book this hotel again. A breakfast buffet is served every morning at this New York City hotel. Upon opening the door of my room I was quite surprised by the size of the room considering it’s New York City. Please try again later or contact the. No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square. How should we direct your call? Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay. We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free. Facilities were sufficient with vending machines and water dispenser located on the second floor. Selecting will reload the avid hotels Website in this browser window. Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. , Within 8 minutes' walk of Times Square and the Empire State Building, Holiday Inn Express - Times Square South is located in the Fashion District in New York. Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West. Times Square is 500 metres from Holiday Inn New York - Times Square, while Madison Square Garden is 500 metres away. They offer a work desk and a coffee machine.A fitness centre is available for guests to use at the West Side Holiday Inn Express. This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. New Reservations: +1-800-716-8490 Group Sales: +1-888-494-8863. We are conveniently located just a short walk from New York City's Convention Center, the Javits Center. After a day of exploring the lively city, relax and rewind in our renovated guest rooms. Earn 2,000 Bonus Points every 2 nights from 1/20/21 through 3/31/21 at any IHG® Hotel & Resort. Four star Downtown property; Gym is available on property; Clean rooms; Most guests thought the service was very professional; More Photos.