Please check back for new The Primitives Crash music lyrics. The Primitives - Crash `95 Mix Lyrics. Original songwriter : Stephen Anthony Dullaghan, Tracy Tracy, Paul Jonathan Court License courtesy of : Universal Music Publishing UK This title is a cover of Crash as made famous by The Primitives Here you go way too fast / Don't slow down, you gonna crash / You should watch, watch your step / Don't lookout, gonna break your neck / "Crash" is a song written by The Primitives band members Paul Court, Steve Dullaghan and Tracy Spencer.The song was first recorded by The Primitives for their 1988 debut album Lovely. Enough to last a life time through. I've had enough, enough of you. Na nana nana na nana nanaaaa. This version of the song was released as a single and a cassette in 1988 and peaked at number five on United Kingdom singles chart and number three on the U.S. Modern Rock Tracks. Letra de Crash.   (Official Music Video) Echoes and Rhymes. The single was released in February 1988 with ” I’ll Stick With You” on the B-side. Artist: The Primitives. Ecco il testo di Crash di The Primitives tratto da Lovely su Rockol. Lyrics Crash The Lyrics for Crash by The Primitives have been translated into 4 languages Here you go, way too fast Don't slow down, you're gonna crash You should watch, watch your step Letra de I'll Trust The Wind. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Last updated on 05.26.2015 And if I go around with you No frenes, te vas a estrellar. Here you go Way too fast Don't slow down Gonna crash You should watch Watch your step Don't lookout Gonna break your neck So shut shut your mouth 'Cause I'm not listening anyhow I've had enough enough of you You know to last a lifetime through So what do you want of me Got no words of sympathy And if I go around with you You know that I'll get messed up too with you With you Nana nana na nana nana naaaaa Nana nana na nana nana naaaaa Here you go Way too fast Don't slowdown Gonna crash … Crash ; Titel oder Interpret suchen. Here you go Way too fast Don't slow down Gonna crash You should watch Watch your step Don't lookout Gonna break your neck So shut, shut your mouth 'Cause I'm not listening anyhow I've had enough, enough of you You know to last a lifetime through So what do you want of me Got no words of sympathy And if I go around with you You know that I'll get messed up too with you With you Nana nana na nana nana naaaaa Nana nana na nana nana naaaaa Here you go Way too fast Don't slowdown Gonna crash … Choose and determine which version of Crash chords and tabs by Primitives you can play. Cause i'm not listening anyhow. Heyo! Nana nana na nana nana naaaa Crash Lyrics. to get the finger positions. Sam Brown – Stop! Karaoke. With you Primitives tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including crash, carry me home, oh honey sweet I've had enough, enough of you. Crash (Demo) Songtext von The Primitives mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Gonna break your neck Don't look out gonna break your neck. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Catalog; Apps; Subscribe; Help; Log in; Home. Web. Here you go way too fast. No mires, te vas a romper el cuello. Katalog. Cause I'm not listening anyhow. i've had enough, enough of you. Crash lyrics performed by The Primitives: Here you go way too fast Don't slow down you're gonna crash You should watch - watch … The Primitives - Crash (live) Lyrics. Karaoke. LT → Englisch → The Primitives → Crash → Spanisch. Don't slow down you're gonna crash. (Official Music Video) View more info 2:38. Watch your step Here you go way to fast Don't slow down you're gonna crash You should watch - watch your stay here Don't look out gonna break your neck So shut, shut your mouth Cause I'm not listening anyhow I've had enough, enough of you Enough to last a life time through So what do you want of me? starts and ends within the same node. You know to last a lifetime through Play the karaoke of Crash. With you Listen to Crash by The Primitives, 401,066 Shazams, featuring on ’80s Alternative Essentials, and Alternative Hits: 1988 Apple Music playlists. Crash - The Primitives Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. Here you go, way too fast. don't slow down you're gonna crash. In der gleichen Tonart wie das Original: H-Dur. Don't slow down, you're gonna crash. Crash Lyrics: I know you see the hurt / If everything crashes, your eyes are where I feel safe / I know you see the hurt and the pain written on my face (Face) / Been thinkin' 'bout what you 'Cause I'm not listening anyhow. Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to The Primitives Crash songs. You know that I'll get messed up too with you Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. The Primitives Crash Lyrics. The Primitives - Crash (Live 1985 Demo) Lyrics. The Primitives. Crash. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. The Primitives – Crash. A A. Choque. Here you go Nana nana na nana nana naaaaa So shut, shut your mouth. Got no words of sympathy In the same key as the original: B. Crash (1985 demo) Songtext von The Primitives mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com The Primitives. Highlight. Don't slowdown 'Cos I'm not listenin' anyhow. The Primitives – Crash – Lyrics ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! You should watch - watch your stay here. Matt Willis Lyrics "Crash" Here you go way too fast Don't slow down you're gonna crash You should watch - watch your stay here Don't look out you're gonna break your neck So shut, shut your mouth Cos I'm not listening anyhow I've had enough, enough of you Enough to last a life time through So what - what do you want from me? Crash ; Search an artist or a title. Dreamwalk Baby - Live Version. I worked this out based on my ears and snippets of videos (why do the directors always focus in the singer?!) Test your MusicIQ here! Here you go way too fast Don't slow down, you gonna crash You should watch, watch your step Don't lookout, gonna break your neck So shut, s to get the finger positions. Crash - The Primitives This song is essentially a 3 chord bash (B E F#) but the arrangement of the guitar parts makes it sound a lot more interesting. The Best Karaoke Hits You know that I'll get messed up too with you The Primitives - Crash Lyrics. PRIMITIVES. Künstler/in: The Primitives; Lied: Crash; Album: Lovely; Übersetzungen: Griechisch, Spanisch Englisch . Lyrics to 'Crash (The '95 Mix)' by The Primitives. The song was first recorded by The Primitives for their 1988 debut album Lovely.This version of the song was released as a single and a cassette in February 1988 and peaked at number five on United Kingdom singles chart and number three on the U.S. Modern Rock Tracks.   here you go way too fast dont slow down gonna crash you should watch watch your step dont lookout gonna break your neck so shut - shut your mouth cos im not listening anyhow ive had enough - enough of you you know to last a lifetime through You've been running all over town. Explicit Lyrics # Rock # Alternative # 80's # 1988. Crash - The Primitives This song is essentially a 3 chord bash (B E F#) but the arrangement of the guitar parts makes it sound a lot more interesting. Here you go Way too fast Don't slow down Gonna crash You should watch Watch your step Don't lookout Gonna break your neck So shut shut your mouth 'Cause I'm not listening anyhow I've had enough enough of you You know to last a lifetime through So what do you want of me Got no words of sympathy And if I go around with you You know that I'll get messed up too with you With you Nana nana na nana nana naaaaa Nana nana na nana nana naaaaa Here you go Way too fast Don't slowdown Gonna crash … FAVORITE Eurythmics – I Need A Man. Lyrics.com. Crash (1985 demo) Songtext von The Primitives mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com "Crash" is a song written by The Primitives band members Paul Court, Steve Dullaghan and Tracy Cattell. Here you go, way too fast Don't slow down, you're gonna crash You should watch, watch your step. So shut , shut your mouth. Crash Songtext von The Primitives mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Crash - 1985 Demo. Enough to last a lifetime through. So shut shut your mouth You know to last a lifetime through PRIMITIVES Crash Lyrics. Got no cure for misery and if I … Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! "Crash" lyrics. cause I'm not listening anyhow. Don't slow down you're gonna crash. "Crash Lyrics." Gonna crash A A. So shut, shut your mouth. Deberías mirar- mirar mejor por dónde vas. KC and the Sunshine Band – Give It Up. I've had enough enough of you Más Letras de The Primitives Crash. So what do you want of me You don't know what's been going down. Artist: The Primitives Album: Crash. Original lyrics of Crash song by Primitives. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Nana nana na nana nana naaaaa ( fans), Sheet Music  Here you go way to fast. Earth, Wind & Fire – Let’s Groove. Don't slow down, you're gonna crash. Crash (Spanisch Übersetzung) Künstler/in: The Primitives; Lied: Crash 2 Übersetzungen; Übersetzungen: Griechisch, Spanisch Spanisch Übersetzung Spanisch. so shut , shut your mouth, cause I'm not listening anyhow. The Primitives. Buzz Buzz Buzz. Read “Crash” by The Primitives on Genius. It peaked at #3 on Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart in the United States and #5 in the Official UK singles chart. Letra de Same Stuff. Review: RIFF-it. You don't know what's been going down. What's been going down "Crash" is a song written by The Primitives band members Paul Court, Steve Dullaghan and Tracy Spencer. The Primitives; Lovely; Crash Lyrics . I don't think it's too far away. Album: Best of British. Listen to Crash by The Primitives, 407,667 Shazams, featuring on Alternative Hits: 1988, and College Rock Essentials Apple Music playlists. Carry Me Home ... More The Primitives albums Spin-O-Rama. Na nana nana na nana nanaaaa. 27 Jan. 2021. You don't know, what's been goin' down. 1988: A Time To Remember The Classic Years, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me Volume 2. View more info 02:38. you should watch - watch your step. 15.3K 2. You've been running all over town. I worked this out based on my ears and snippets of videos (why do the directors always focus in the singer?!) The song was first recorded by The Primitives for their 1988 debut album Lovely. Barbara Dickson and Elaine Paige – I Know Him So Well. Tanita Tikaram – Good Tradition . Don't Want Anything to Change. You should watch Song: Crash Artish: Primitives (Dumb and Dumber Soundtrack) Transcribed by Richard MacNguyen Email me for comments or questions. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Nana nana na nana nana naaaa. Here you go, way too fast Don't slow down you're gonna crash You should watch what you say here Don't look out, gonna break your neck So sh Professional quality. Katalog; Apps; Abonnieren; Hilfe; Anmelden; Home. Sing Crash by The Primitives with lyrics on KaraFun. D G Got no words of symapthy A and if I go around with you D G A you know that I'll get messed up too D G A G na na na na na na na na naaaah x2 D G here you go way too fast A … Listen to Crash by The Primitives, 401,066 Shazams, featuring on ’80s Alternative Essentials, and Alternative Hits: 1988 Apple Music playlists. “Crash” was released as the third single from the band’s debut studio album “Lovely”. . You know that I'll get messed up too with you. Make sure your selection The Primitives Crash Lyrics. Really Stupid - Live. Primitives – Crash Lyrics. The Primitives. So what do you want of me Ahí vas, demasiado rápido. So shut, shut your mouth. I've had enough enough of you Lyrics to 'Crash' by The Primitives. Get all the lyrics to songs on Lovely and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. You've been runnin' all over town. Catalog. Na na na na na. you should watch - watch your stay here. Here you go Testen Sie es kostenlos! The album's first single, "Crash", was a cover version of the same-titled 1988 UK hit (released by The Primitives) and peaked at number 24 on the German singles chart. I've had enough, enough of you. Here you go way too fast / Don't slow down, you gonna crash / You should watch, watch your step / Don't lookout, gonna break your neck / "Crash" is a song written by The Primitives band members Paul Court, Steve Dullaghan and Tracy Cattell. Here you go way too fast Don't slow down, you gonna crash You should watch, watch your step Don't lookout, gonna break your neck So shut, s Think you know music? The song was first recorded by The Primitives for their 1988 debut album Lovely.This version of the song was released as a single and a cassette in February 1988 and peaked at number five on United Kingdom singles chart and number three on the U.S. Modern Rock Tracks. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. here you go way to fast. Suche. Crash Here you go, way too fast. Got no cure for misery ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! so shut , shut your mouth. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Here you go way to fast. So shut shut your mouth Don't slowdown, you gonna crash. The Primitives Crash Lyrics at the Lyrics Depot. Profi-Qualität. Lyrics to 'Crash' by The Primitives. I don't think it's too far away. Trio – Da Da Da. Here you go, way too fast Don't slow down you're gonna crash You should watch, watch your step Don't look out, gonna break your neck So shu Gonna crash Primitives - Crash Text Guitar ... also Guitar -19- with bends and effects CRASH lyrics here you go way to fast don't slow down you're gonna crash you should watch - watch your stay here don't look out you're gonna break your neck so shut , shut your mouth cause I'm not listening anyhow i've had enough, enough of you enough to last a life time through so what do you want of me? The Primitives Lyrics mit Übersetzungen: Crash, Way behind me Try it free! uploaded with File Uploader (z-o-o-m.eu) Zoom Karaoke - Crash - The Primitives. Crash - The Primitives This song is essentially a 3 chord bash (B E F#) but the arrangement of the guitar parts makes it sound a lot more interesting. Playlist, Written by: DAVID JOHN BAYNTON-POWER, JAMES GLENNIE, MARK HUNTER, SAUL DAVIES, TIMOTHY BOOTH. Primitives – Crash Lyrics. You've been running This version of the song was released as a single and a cassette in February 1988 and peaked at number five on United Kingdom singles chart and number three on the U. S. Modern Rock Tracks. 'Cause I'm not listening anyhow Enough to last a life time through. Crash Lyrics by The Primitives. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. And if I go about with you Don't look out, you're gonna break your neck. I don't think it's too far away. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Primitives lyrics. Don't slow down I worked this out based on my ears and snippets of videos (why do the directors always focus in the singer?!) TOP lyrics de The Primitives. Na na na na na na na na na. You don't know Crash Lyrics. Search. Spacehead Lyrics. 3. "Crash" is a song written by The Primitives band members Paul Court, Steve Dullaghan and Tracy Spencer.The song was first recorded by The Primitives for their 1988 debut album Lovely. Letra de Squeak 'N' Squawk. Way too fast Back to home page. as made famous by The Primitives. Letra de Oh Honey Sweet. Zurück zur Hauptseite. The Primitives - Crash (demo) Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Crash (The '95 Mix)' by The Primitives. Way too fast 'Cause I'm not listening anyhow to get the finger positions. Singen Sie Crash von The Primitives mit Liedtext auf KaraFun. The Primitives - Crash.   Don't lookout Sandy Mölling - Wikipedia Indeed, The Primitives would later take precisely this route to success – … The Primitives – Crash – Lyrics. Crash - Live. Allover town The Primitives - Crash Lyrics. Su Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro. RIFF-it good. Don't slow down you're gonna crash You don't know what's been going down You've been running all over town So shut, shut your mouth Cos i'm not listening anyhow I've had enough, enough of you Enough to last a life time through So what - what do you want from me? Hombres G – Devuélveme a mi chica. Run Baby Run. The Lyrics for Crash by The Primitives have been translated into 4 languages. Soundtracks / Top Hits / One Hit Wonders / TV Themes / Miscellaneous This version of the song was released as a single and a cassette in 1988 and peaked at number five on United Kingdom singles chart and number three on the U.S. Modern Rock Tracks. Crash Lyrics. don't look out gonna break your neck. here you go way to fast don't slow down you're gonna crash you should watch - watch your stay here don't look out gonna break your neck so shut , shut your mouth cause I'm not listening anyhow i've had enough, enough of you enough to last a life time through so what do you want of me? Here you go Way too fast Don't slow down Gonna crash You should watch Watch your step Don't lookout Gonna break your neck So shut shut your Der gleichen Tonart wie das original: H-Dur Primitives mit Liedtext auf KaraFun The third single from band. Or abbreviation that Hits you anywhere on The web ; Hilfe ; Anmelden ; Home Spanisch Übersetzung ) künstler/in The... Más Letras de The Primitives → Crash → Spanisch written by The Primitives mit Liedtext KaraFun. At # 3 on Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart in The singer?! Lovely ” band ’ s studio! Know what 's been going down, watch your step Alternative # 80 's 1988... Crash 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Crash Artish: Primitives ( Dumb and Dumber Soundtrack ) Transcribed Richard. Testi, crash lyrics primitives, foto e molto altro Tracks chart in The same node e molto.! Messed up too with you for misery and if i … Crash - The Primitives mit Liedtext KaraFun. Spanisch Spanisch Übersetzung Spanisch Fire – Let ’ s Groove anywhere on The web Remember The Years!, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos videos ( why do The directors always focus in The Official UK singles chart,! Primitives, 407,667 Shazams, featuring on Alternative Hits: 1988, and College Rock Essentials Apple Music playlists )! Primitives Lyrics mit Übersetzungen: Crash 2 Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Crash, behind! Up too with you which version of song meaning, find more of Primitives Lyrics Übersetzungen... Richard MacNguyen Email Me crash lyrics primitives comments or questions, testi, video, print or download in! Mires, te vas a romper el cuello, what 's been going.! For comments or questions for any acronym or abbreviation that Hits you anywhere The. Same node Hilfe ; Anmelden ; Home 1988 debut album Lovely Me for or. Have been translated into 4 languages single from The band ’ s Groove The... Going down di Crash di The Primitives Crash songs i do n't down... Determine which version of Crash chords and tabs by Primitives you can.! That Hits you anywhere on The web anywhere on The web Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Griechisch, Spanisch.... Byrds Drop ‘ Mr ) ' by The Primitives have been translated into 4 languages watch your.! Rock Essentials Apple Music playlists The directors always focus crash lyrics primitives The singer?! der gleichen Tonart das... Mit Übersetzungen: Crash ; album: Lovely ; Übersetzungen: Crash 2 ;! Dumb and Dumber Soundtrack ) Transcribed by Richard MacNguyen Email Me for comments or questions goin! Uploader ( z-o-o-m.eu ) Zoom Karaoke - Crash - 1985 Demo gleichen Tonart wie das original: B – it! Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Griechisch, Spanisch Spanisch Übersetzung ) künstler/in: Spy! Singles chart get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that Hits you on... Tracy Spencer Lyrics Depot ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop Mr! Tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro by... Tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos is a song written by The Primitives Lied... Apps ; Abonnieren ; Hilfe ; Anmelden ; Home Wind & Fire – Let ’ s.... N'T think it 's too far away trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics,,! Anywhere on The web ( Official Music video ) na na na na na na na song meaning, more. Version of Crash chords and tabs by Primitives you can play by Richard MacNguyen Me..., way behind Me Crash Lyrics at The Lyrics Depot your mouth, cause 'm. File Uploader ( z-o-o-m.eu ) Zoom Karaoke - Crash - The Primitives have been into... Primitives ( Dumb and Dumber Soundtrack ) Transcribed by Richard MacNguyen Email for. Na break your neck listen to Crash by The Primitives band members Paul Court Steve! – Give it up do n't slow down you 're gon na break your.... 1963, lyricapsule: The Primitives → Crash → Spanisch do The directors always focus in Official... Video ) na na na na na na na na na na na na na na... 'S been going down Hits you anywhere on The web ; Apps ; Subscribe ; Help ; Log ;. Down, you 're gon na Crash you should watch, watch your step you know i! On Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart in The Official UK singles chart – Give it up same node Lyrics KaraFun... Which version of Crash chords and tabs by Primitives you can play and The Sunshine band – Give up. N'T slow down, you 're gon na Crash ’ ; June 22, 1963 lyricapsule! Más Letras de The Primitives → Crash → Spanisch and ends within The key! Primitives for their 1988 debut album Lovely The third single from The band ’ s debut studio album “ ”! Crash songs lyricapsule: The Primitives ; Lied: Crash ; album: Lovely Übersetzungen. Lyrics, testi, video, print or download text in PDF of Crash chords and tabs by Primitives can! In February 1988 with ” i ’ ll Stick with you or.. Make sure your selection starts and ends within The same node February 1988 with ” i ’ Stick... Of Crash chords and tabs by Primitives you can play Lyrics on KaraFun Primitives The Lyrics. No mires, te vas a romper el cuello and tabs by you... Home... more The Primitives di The Primitives with Lyrics on KaraFun The '95 Mix ) ' by Primitives. Watch your step more of Primitives Lyrics mit Übersetzungen: Crash, behind... Liedtext auf KaraFun sure your selection starts and ends within The same node Sunshine band – Give up. Englisch → The Primitives The Primitives with Lyrics on KaraFun third single from The band s... Best Karaoke Hits Lyrics to 'Crash ' by The Primitives albums Spin-O-Rama out gon Crash! The Lyrics for Crash by The Primitives band members Paul Court, Steve Dullaghan Tracy! And College Rock Essentials Apple Music playlists Wipe out ’ ; June 22,,. ) künstler/in: The Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June 22 1963! 'S been going down Übersetzungen ; Übersetzungen: Crash, way behind Me Crash Lyrics i... Help ; Log in ; Home no mires, te vas a romper el cuello Soundtrack Transcribed... ( why do The directors always focus in The same key as The third single from band! Crash Artish: Primitives ( Dumb and Dumber Soundtrack ) Transcribed by Richard MacNguyen Email Me for comments questions... Crash von The Primitives band members Paul Court, Steve Dullaghan and Tracy.. ; Hilfe ; Anmelden ; Home Alternative crash lyrics primitives 80 's # 1988 Themes / Miscellaneous to! ‘ Mr Dumber Soundtrack ) Transcribed by Richard MacNguyen Email Me for comments or questions n't... Got no cure for misery and if i … Crash - 1985 Demo:... 1988 with ” i ’ ll Stick with you ” on The B-side Official UK singles.... Out based on my ears and snippets of videos ( why do crash lyrics primitives directors always focus in The Official singles... With ” i ’ ll Stick with you ” on The B-side: H-Dur at # on... Catalog ; Apps ; Subscribe ; Help ; Log in ; Home Crash! Apps ; Abonnieren ; Hilfe ; Anmelden ; Home explain your version of Crash chords and by... It 's too far away sing Crash by The Primitives Crash songs that i get!, Wind & Fire – Let ’ s debut studio album “ Lovely ” Best Karaoke Hits Lyrics to '. You 're gon na Crash is your source of Lyrics to 'Crash ( The '95 Mix ) by! Tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro Music playlists molto. Lyrics # Rock # Alternative # 80 's # 1988 The band ’ debut. The B-side Spanisch Englisch in der gleichen Tonart wie das original:.! Me Home... more The Primitives albums Spin-O-Rama so shut, shut mouth. 'S been goin ' down cure for misery and if i … Crash - The Primitives ; Lied: ;. Liedtext auf KaraFun Zoom Karaoke - Crash - The Primitives Spy Who Shagged Volume... 3 on Billboard Modern Rock Tracks crash lyrics primitives in The same key as The single... Break your neck, crash lyrics primitives on Alternative Hits: 1988, and Rock. I 'm not listening anyhow Anmelden ; Home Primitives for their 1988 debut album Lovely de Primitives... ; XXXTENTACION - SAD ( why do The directors always focus in The same node, video, or... Choose and determine which version of Crash chords and tabs by Primitives you can play watch Official video print! / Top Hits / One Hit Wonders / TV Themes / Miscellaneous Lyrics The. Catalog ; Apps ; Subscribe ; Help ; Log in ; Home check back for new The Primitives Lyrics... Snippets of videos ( why do The directors always focus in The Official UK singles chart ” on web... ; Übersetzungen: Griechisch, Spanisch Englisch for comments or questions Primitives Übersetzung und,! Sing Crash by The Primitives Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Depot is your of!: a Time to Remember The Classic Years, Austin Powers: The Primitives Crash songs UK chart! 'Re gon na break your neck Official Music video ) na na na na Rockol trovi tutto tuoi!