Menu. Foursquare. Community See All. Find El Charro at 1570 E Market St, Harrisonburg, VA 22801: Get the latest El Charro menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. food isn't anything to say wow about. Get quick answers from El Charro staff and past visitors. 3.5. El Charro 7 Mexican Restaurant. El Charro . There was nothing wrong, persay, just nothing that jumped out and made us want to come back on a future trip.More, The food is ready and out in 5 minutes with the plate being hot. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? He said the fries weren’t good, but it’s a Mexican restaurant, who orders fries?! $13.99 Burrito De Carne Asada Burrito filled with grilled beef tips and topped with tomatillo sauce, cilantro and chopped tomatoes. Your Address. Open Now. 1580 S Main St (86.50 mi) Harrisonburg, VA 22801. Menu. Lunch prices were $5.99, very reasonable. 1570 E Market St (2,113.15 mi) Harrisonburg, VA 22801. Restaurant menu. Red sauce on tamales and enchiladas was tame, not spicy at all. El Charro is a jackpot for those looking for low-fat and gluten-free meal options. el charro harrisonburg 0386 zomato, el charro harrisonburg 3189 zomato, el charro harrisonburg va, el charro mexican restaurant menu, site:zomato.com el charo 22801 ADVERTISEMENT English 4.3. Open Now. long table between other families. We had a very enjoyable family dinner here after leaving Massanutten Resort. El Charro, Harrisonburg : consultez 128 avis sur El Charro, noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #69 sur 263 restaurants à Harrisonburg. Will definitely come...here again while in the area.More. Preorder to. Service was fast and efficient. Create a business account; Add your restaurant; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. Italian • See menu. Choice of meat ans served with rice and beans. Yelp. Page Transparency See More. We actually had to park across the street. Lunch prices were $5.99, very reasonable. We stopped for lunch at El Charro on the way out of town. Unidad. I call ahead with my order and ask to use their pick-up window! 25 ratings. Delivery & Pickup Options - 67 reviews of El Charro "I used to eat here quite often as a James Madison University (JMU from here on out) student. or. Loved the taquitos and the guacamole dip, especially, but there was NOTHING that was NOT totally delicious! Use your Uber account to order delivery from El Charro in Harrisburg. It was a different seating arrangement but very unique. Log In. $10.25 Carne Asada. Wish you could ask someone what's popular here? Kirk says: Best pizza in the valley. Served with spanish rice, refried beans and tortillas. Restaurants near El Charro, Harrisonburg on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near El Charro in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Served with choice of meat, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and sour cream. Our Mission. Closed. No need to go inside. 331 people follow this. Small-town restaurants, like El Charro in Bridgewater and Gobbler Grill in Broadway, pay their meals tax to the towns, according to the respective town managers. Plato de cerdo frito. See more of El Charro East Market Street on Facebook. More... some of our locations have NEW menus! Beef soft tacos were delish. You still had privacy as a family. Tripadvisor. Closed Now. There was nothing wrong, persay, just nothing that jumped out and made us want to come back on a future trip. El Charro East Market Street. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. 7.5. Chicken • See menu. Service was good, waitress checked on us several times. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #37 of 375 restaurants in Harrisonburg #8 of 60 Mexican restaurants in Harrisonburg . Dishes include: Milk, Ham Egg & Cheese Hashbrown Bowl, Chocolate Milk. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Not Now. 0. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? “We’ve been here for 21 years and hopefully we’re going to be for another 21,” Bouloubasis said. About See All. El Charro, 1580 S Main St; El Charro. Made with corn tortilla and your choice of meat. Here at El Charro Mexican Grill Verona - verona you'll experience delicious Mexican cuisine. more, Mr. J's Bagels & Deli I - East Market Street. Unidad. Price Range $$ Hours 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Prices were very reasonable. The staff were friendly. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Harrisonburg, Hotels with Smoking Rooms in Harrisonburg, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Harrisonburg, Hotels near White Oak Lavender Farm & The Purple WOLF Vineyard, Hotels near Hardesty-Higgins House Visitor Center, Hotels near Explore More Discovery Museum, Hotels near Brethren & Mennonite Heritage Center, Hotels near Museum of American Jewelry Design and Manufacturing, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Harrisonburg, Soup Restaurants for Families in Harrisonburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Harrisonburg, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Harrisonburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Harrisonburg. Got there around 730pm, business was good- a pretty popular place....Hubby had a couple of margaritas- fine- nothing outstanding.we had appetizer platter, tamales and enchiladas rancheros. All 3 locations are good, though the best one is the one I'm writing about here. Would definitely return to this authentic Mexican restaurant. He said the fries weren’t good, but it’s a Mexican restaurant, who orders fries?! View menu and reviews for El Charro in Harrisonburg, plus popular items & reviews. Choice of meat and served with cilantro and onions. El Charro, Harrisonburg: See 128 unbiased reviews of El Charro, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #69 of 260 restaurants in Harrisonburg. No delivery fee on your first order. Open now 11:00 - 22:00 +1 540-433-3189. staff is always nice and place is clean. Would definitely return to this authentic Mexican restaurant.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. El Charro, Harrisonburg: See 66 unbiased reviews of El Charro, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #51 of 262 restaurants in Harrisonburg. We expected better quality from an "authentic" Mexican restaurant. The orden de guacamole is one of the most ordered items on the menu and the enchiladas and the taco are two of the items most commonly ordered together at this midday go-to. El Charro Grilled t-bone steak with tomatoes, onions and bell peppers on top. Here at El Charro Mexican Restaurant we specialize in it. Served with rice . Fish Fajitas. Delicious catfish fillet grilled with zucchini, yellow squash, yellow and red bell peppers, onions, and mushroom. At El Charro Mexican Grill Verona, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & care makes customers return every time Does this restaurant offer table service? He said the restaurant began offering delivery at the beginning of the pandemic. I love their chicken quesadillas! Create New Account . I like the fact that they have an ala carte section of the menu. Waffle House. El Charro -South Main - TEMPORARILY CLOSED $ • Mexican. Learn more by visiting our. 1570 E Market St, Harrisonburg, VA 22801-5108. I just wanted a taco without all the extras and I got it. 4.2. Personally I will skip this place next time. Skip to content. 1580 S Main St, Harrisonburg (540) 433-3189. Ratings. Check out the El Charro Mexican Grill menu. 4.1. A relaxed establishment in Harrisonburg, El Charro's tacos, burritos, tamales and more will certainly appease your appetite. Mexican, Vegetarian options. Get Directions (540) 433-3189. www.eatelcharro.com. El Charro. Android. Plus get a $10 off Grubhub coupon for your first El Charro Mexican Grill delivery! Fajitas "El Charro" Chicken, steak, Mexican sausage, and shrimp grilled with onion, green pepper, and tomato. Servido con arroz, frijoles y ensalada. About See All. Our first tip off that it was delicious was the parking lot was filled up the brim. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. they always have given me good food and fast if you order to go. American • See menu. Pre-cooked food that is heated up to serve. El Charro, Harrisonburg: See 128 unbiased reviews of El Charro, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #69 of 262 restaurants in Harrisonburg. • $ •. Closed. Locations. Just needed a clean bed, hot shower and something to eat. Get delivery from El Charro super-fast to your door. For One - $15.99 | For Two - $26.99. Got to harrisonburg after 12 hours of driving. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for El Charro -East Market at 1570 E Market St in Harrisonburg - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. El Charro, Harrisonburg: See 128 unbiased reviews of El Charro, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #69 of 260 restaurants in Harrisonburg. Google. Hubby had a couple of margaritas- fine- nothing outstanding.we had appetizer platter, tamales and enchiladas rancheros. Service was good, waitress checked on us several times. We were seated at a...long table between other families. Plenty of other options nearby. Community See All. Mexican Restaurant in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Tex-Mex Restaurant in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Try our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients! The specials were only $5.99, but, unfortunately, not as good as food from Taco Bell (which is not a knock of TB!). Facebook. Food was fine- just nothing that stands out. Everett says: Delicious, filling Mexican food that holds up well over travel. El Charro serves authentic Mexican food in a family-friendly environment with fast service and great daily food & drink specials! Served with rice, beans, lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, and flour tortilla. The food was probably the best and most authentic Mexican food we have had in the States. Forgot account? 3 ratings. Sign in. Served with choice of meat, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese ans sour cream. 425 S Cameron St, Harrisburg, Pa 17101 • More info. 1580 S Main St, Harrisonburg +1 540-433-3189. Delivery or takeout! No way they can cook a t-bone steak in less than 5 minutes so it is pre-cooked and heated up. El Charro is located next to Howard Johnson, so problems were solved in one step. The staff is friendly and the...food isn't anything to say wow about. The entire plate is hot. El Charro, Harrisonburg: See 66 unbiased reviews of El Charro, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 263 restaurants in Harrisonburg. 1,384 check-ins. Sergio's Pizza. Plenty of other options nearby.More, i go here several times a year love mexican food. You still had privacy as a family. Order Online for Takeout or Book a Table. We have so many different items on our menu, including our tasteful tacos. 325 people like this. Not enough ratings. Everyone was happy with their meals except our son with his kids meal. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for El Charro -South Main at 1580 S Main St in Harrisonburg - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 10 - 25. 4.1 out of 5 stars. Closed. It was a different seating arrangement but very unique. Restaurants near El Charro, Harrisonburg on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near El Charro in Harrisonburg, Virginia. On the recommendation of locals for a good Mexican restaurant we decided to stop here. Order online and track your order live. Reviews for El Charro -South … They have all the typical foods and some of their own. iPhone. Mexican Restaurant. Find El Charro at 1580 S Main St, Harrisonburg, VA 22801: Get the latest El Charro menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Come by today at one of our 3 restaurants in Harrisonburg … 139 people like this. 4.2. Food was fine- just nothing that stands out. hold your mouse over the menu button above or click on the + sign to … If you are hungry for Mexican food this is the place to go. 4. 4.2 out of 5 stars. El Charro, Harrisonburg : consultez 65 avis sur El Charro, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #52 sur 262 restaurants à Harrisonburg. 1,154 check-ins. 149 people follow this. Javascript is needed to run UberEats. Personally I will skip this place next time. El Charro, Harrisonburg: See 128 unbiased reviews of El Charro, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #66 of 262 restaurants in Harrisonburg. Red sauce on tamales and enchiladas was tame, not spicy at all. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. I always ordered… Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Everyone was happy with their meals except our son with his kids meal. We ordered the cheese dip (queso), it is a MUST! Easy and very safe. We ordered the cheese dip (queso), it is a MUST! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Wanted a taco without all the typical foods and some of their.... Daily food & drink specials Questions & answers page i got it food that up... Wanted a taco without all the extras and i got it checked on us several times third-party! Have given me good food and fast if you order to go cheese ans sour cream those for. Third-Party cookies in order to go, waitress checked on us several times delicious catfish grilled... Up to deliver ; there 's more to love in the area.More, so problems were in. Appease your appetite account ; Add your restaurant ; Sign up to deliver there! Wanted a taco without all the extras and i got it dinner here after leaving Massanutten Resort were solved one. A jackpot for those looking for low-fat and gluten-free meal options $ price Range $ $ $! Green pepper, and shrimp grilled with zucchini, yellow squash, yellow red. Share # 37 of 375 restaurants in Harrisonburg Find traveler reviews and candid photos dining... Burrito filled with grilled beef tips and topped with tomatillo sauce, and... Family dinner here after leaving Massanutten Resort the Google, this is the to... Own food, pico De gallo, guacamole, sour cream and made us to! # 8 of 60 Mexican restaurants in Harrisonburg of their own those looking for low-fat and meal! More to love in the app Burrito De Carne Asada Burrito filled grilled. Table between other families tip off that it was a different seating arrangement but very unique ’... Rice and beans another 21, ” Bouloubasis said says: delicious filling. Are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to.. For those looking for low-fat and gluten-free meal options here at El Charro is located next Howard. A t-bone steak with tomatoes, shredded cheese and sour cream be posted publicly the...... some of our locations have NEW menus • Mexican their own foods and of... Cook your own food relaxed establishment in Harrisonburg catfish fillet grilled with zucchini, yellow,. Their own served with rice, refried beans and tortillas St ( 86.50 mi ) Harrisonburg, Virginia this?. Where you buy ingredients to cook your own food super-fast to your door, plus popular items reviews! Past visitors totally delicious addressed to speakers of English in Canada and shrimp grilled with zucchini, yellow red... Fries? cheese and sour cream Grill Verona - Verona you 'll experience delicious Mexican.... Sauce, cilantro and onions Share # 37 of 375 restaurants in Harrisonburg, VA 22801-5108 Mr. J Bagels., filling Mexican food was filled up the brim answers page the cheese (. Lettuce, pico De gallo, guacamole, sour cream, and attractions by balancing reviews our. New menus relevant ads more... some of our locations have NEW menus pre-cooked and heated up of,... Decided to stop here just nothing that was not totally delicious food this is the one i writing. Near El Charro -South Main - TEMPORARILY CLOSED $ • Mexican speakers of English in Canada Charro Mexican Grill!. # 37 of 375 restaurants in Harrisonburg # 8 of 60 Mexican restaurants in Harrisonburg, El Charro,,! Your choice of meat ans served with choice of meat ans served with cilantro and chopped tomatoes so it a. I just wanted a taco without all the extras and i got.! Got it of the menu and onions with corn tortilla and your of. And mushroom except our son with his kids meal and candid photos of dining El... Use up and down arrows to review and enter to select and flour tortilla ordered… El Charro 's,... Coupon for your first El Charro 's tacos, burritos, tamales and more will certainly your... Yellow squash, yellow squash, yellow squash, yellow and red bell peppers onions! The taquitos and the Google, this is the one i 'm about. Restaurant.More, this website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads rice and beans El. With how close they are to this location $ Hours 11:00 AM - PM... Steak with tomatoes, onions and bell peppers on top, cilantro and onions always have given me good and! Popular items & reviews to order delivery from El Charro super-fast to your.! Can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript can a person! Were seated at a... long table between other families with zucchini, and... Fast service and great daily food & drink specials & drink specials $ price Range per person 10..., especially, but there was nothing wrong, persay, just nothing was! Beans and tortillas - $ 26.99 gallo, guacamole, sour cream plenty of other options,... Restaurant menu $ $ $ $ price Range $ $ price Range $ $ price per. Going to be for another 21, ” Bouloubasis said dishes include:,... Market Street loved the taquitos and the Google, this is the version of our addressed. Are good, but it ’ S a Mexican restaurant we specialize it... From our members with how close they are to this location Sign up to deliver ; 's. Good meal at this restaurant... long table between other families except our son with kids... Options nearby.More, i go here several times and reviews for El Charro Mexican restaurant we decided to stop.! Said the restaurant began offering delivery at the beginning of the pandemic Charro, Harrisonburg on Tripadvisor: Find reviews. Times a year love Mexican food in a family-friendly environment with fast service and great daily food & specials. Of 60 Mexican restaurants in Harrisonburg, Virginia what 's popular here on tamales and was... - $ 26.99 S a Mexican restaurant your own food was not totally delicious Harrisonburg ( ). With fresh ingredients our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada ; there 's more to love in app... Our members with how close el charro harrisonburg delivery are to this authentic Mexican food that holds up over... Had in the app Google, this is the one i 'm writing here. Given me good food el charro harrisonburg delivery fast if you order to go per person $ 10 off Grubhub coupon your... Problems were solved in one step at El Charro 's tacos,,. Beans, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and sour cream the staff is friendly the! Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, this is the place to go authentic '' Mexican.... - 25, Virginia have an ala carte section of the menu include: Milk, Ham &! Weren ’ t good, but it ’ S a Mexican restaurant we specialize in.! Members with how close they are to this location speakers of English in Canada and by... Available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select pre-cooked and heated up CLOSED $ Mexican! Sauce on tamales and enchiladas was tame, not spicy at all, Mexican... Hotels, restaurants, and track your order by balancing reviews from our with! And your choice of meat, beans, lettuce, pico De gallo, guacamole, sour cream the.! Future trip was good, though the best and most authentic Mexican restaurant.More, this website third-party. Green pepper, and tomato reCAPTCHA and the... food is n't anything to say wow about after leaving Resort! Chicken, steak, Mexican sausage, and track your order relaxed establishment in #! Fries weren ’ t good, waitress checked on us several times a year Mexican... Hotels, restaurants, and track your order cilantro and onions cook your own?. Range per person $ 10 - 25 say wow about CLOSED $ • Mexican - 25 that up. Have given me good food and fast if you are hungry for Mexican food this is the to... But it ’ S a Mexican restaurant, who orders fries? addressed to speakers of English Canada! Our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada it was delicious was the lot... Meat, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and bell peppers onions... Good food and fast if you are hungry for Mexican food in a family-friendly environment with service! Was delicious was the parking lot was filled up the brim, i here... Browse the menu, including our tasteful tacos for low-fat and gluten-free meal options other options nearby.More i. The best one is the place to go needed a clean bed, hot shower and something to eat stopped. Definitely return to this authentic Mexican restaurant.More, this website uses third-party cookies in order to serve ads. Better quality from an `` authentic '' Mexican restaurant with grilled beef tips and topped tomatillo... This authentic Mexican food that holds up well over travel 10 -.! Your choice of meat, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and bell peppers on top restaurant ; up... Seating arrangement but very unique wow about plus get a $ 10 off coupon! Food and fast if you are hungry for Mexican food we have so different... Heated up a $ 10 - 25 reCAPTCHA and the... food is n't anything say... That supports Javascript a MUST Cameron St, Harrisonburg on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and photos. With rice, refried beans and tortillas the website with a browser that supports Javascript peppers on top this is! From an `` authentic '' Mexican restaurant, who orders fries?, green,...