Great cleaning service in Seattle. The national average is between $150 and $250 for this service, with most … Deep Cleaning a House Cost. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. House Cleaning Prices House cleaning services cost $25 to $50 per hour per cleaner or about $30 to $50 per room. in housekeeping also was a Laundry…, where can I purchasse pvc chair glides that are compatible with…, who does cleaning for sanitizing purposes during Covid-19 in large…. The total price depends on the size of the home, type of cleaning and where you live. Housekeepers in Breckenridge, Colorado, … Made the trip out to seattle and kept us informed on traffic wait times along the way. A house this size requiring vinyl siding cleaning can be washed in less than an hour. Find the best House Cleaning Services near you on Yelp - see all House Cleaning Services open now. Rates depend on what the house is made of or sided with, and how … One-time services range from $200 to $400, but companies vary in the way they charge. You might pay as little as $100 with larger jobs costing $600. Every client is special. (27) … Did an…, I DO NOT recommend Merry Maids in Bellevue to anyone looking for good cleaning service. Power or pressure washing costs $288 on average with a typical range between $187 and $388. The average house cleaning cost is $25-60 per hour per maid. Biweekly cleaning of the same five-room apartment costs $59-$124, the seven-room single-story home runs $79-$150, and the larger nine-room two-story home costs $104-$180. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. From the start, the company seems very nice and proffesional. More Hands.com [ 1] in … Keep out of reach of children and follow all directions carefully. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Please help others by helping us do better. "- - no Hassle Prices Small Home - up to 1500 sq ft $149 medium Home - 1501 to 2200 sq ft $249 large Home - 2201 to 2900 sq ft $349 These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. The average hourly rate for house cleaning services is between $25-50 per hour, going up to $90 per hour depending on factors such as the type of cleaning and demand in your area. Please help others by helping us do better. Create your own price list in Homewyse Lists For a basic project in zip code 47474 with 500 square feet, the cost to Pressure Wash Per Sq Ft starts at $0.33 - $0.41 per square foot*. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. How much does it cost to buy a house in Seattle, WA? A single family home should cost $120 to $150 to clean, according to Home Advisor. Example: Move Out Cleaning… ), can be $500-$1,400 or more, depending on size, condition and local rates. Great Superbowl Party Cleanup! Choose from our packages or personalise with individual services. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best House Cleaning in Bellevue, WA. Actual costs will depend on job … Popular franchises like Molly Maid or Merry Maid in some states charge more than $60 per cleaner. … The Maids is the only residential cleaning service to clean for health; using…, From Business: Welcome to Ben's Cleaner Sales! On average, hourly costs range from $25 to $45. in housekeeping also was a Laundry…, where can I purchasse pvc chair glides that are compatible with…, who does cleaning for sanitizing purposes during Covid-19 in large…. From Business: We clean your homes spotless. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. This rate will vary based on your location and other factors … An average of the cleaning service prices of a individual house cleaning or maid are between $13 to $25 per hour. This is a 64-oz. But the total house cleaning price depends on the size of the home and type of cleaning. Square foot rates are often used for … Have April's crew comes once a month, I can't express enough how much I care for their service but I am never disappointed and always am glad I had…, The best roof cleaning service I could have ever imagined. House Cleaning Blinds-Venetian, Vertical, Etc-Repair & Cleaning. "best house wash! CALL US TODAY 1300 927 433. (this depends on each state) What are the cleaning services prices? Molly Maid has been proudly serving the community nearly 5 years and is looking forward to cleaning your home! “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. From Business: We are dedicated to providing an outstanding cleaning without the use of harsh chemicals. Having an entire home pressure-washed (driveway, walkways, house, roof, deck, porch, patio, etc. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Fantastic cleaners, very fair prices and great customer service. Create your own price list in Homewyse Lists For a basic project in zip code 47474 with 500 square feet, the cost to Power Wash House starts at $0.35 - $0.43 per square foot*. The national average cost of house cleaning is $25 to $50 per hour per cleaner. Alpine Specialty Cleaning. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. If you are looking for a cleaning service this is the one to…, They were able to accomadate a last minute request and showed up on time the next day. Executive Cleaning Service LLC/Office Cleaning, I have over 15 yrs. You’ll spend anywhere from $0.15 to $0.75 … House Cleaning Prices in Bellevue on YP.com. MOLD ARMOR E-Z House Wash … We had our first service on 08/31/10. Median home values rose 8.6%, year-over-year, to $825,000. home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms costs $140 to $190 to clean or about … YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Didn't find what you were looking for? Buying an electric washer can cost $100 to $200, and a gas-powered one will run from $300 to $600, according … I…, The moment they entered our home I could see how professional and highly skilled they were. Costs less than the competition and does a great job! A basic house wash consisting … Have you asked yourself … Ben's Cleaner Sales is a pressure washing equipment sales,service and rental company serving customers in Seattle, Washington and…. 13510 Aurora Ave N Ste A, Seattle, WA 98133. No matter how big your … House cleaning costs vary depending on numerous factors like the home size and the level of cleaning required. Washing the exterior of a 2,100-square-foot home runs around $150-$750 or more. Professional house cleaners typically set house cleaning prices one of two ways: By hour, or by square foot. A 2,000 sqft. I paid over $400 to have my entire house cleaned prior to…. A three-bedroom, 2,000 … I called last week to schedule a housecleaning appointment, the woman I spoke with over the phone was very nice, she listened and gave me all of…, We just started using Dana's Houskeeping. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Average house power washing prices range from $0.15 to $0.25 per square foot which is great for cleaning mildew off the stucco. My neighbors barely knew they were there, but boy could they see how clean we got our…, I have been using Molly Maids Eastside for a couple of years, and am always ecstatic when I return home to my sparkling house! They cleaned my apartment so well, I can't even imagine doing it that good myself. Cleaning team had inappropriate tools for a ""move out…, From Business: Welcome to MOLLY MAID of Northwest Seattle! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Maid In The Northwest Office & House Cleaning Services, Executive Cleaning Service LLC/Office Cleaning, Blinds-Venetian, Vertical, Etc-Repair & Cleaning, I have over 15 yrs. Check out houses for sale in … Eco-friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable house cleaning with friendly house cleaning pro's! Size: 86KB. They did a fantastic job and didn't over charge me like…. allaspectsrenovations.com. The average house cleaning price on Care.com at a national level is $15.50 per hour as of January 2021. I had a Seahawk Superbowl party with the understanding that I would have my house cleaned professionally the next…, Carmen is one of the nicest ladies I have had the pleasure of doing business with. Simple Cleaning Price List Example. Definitely would recommend…. We…, From Business: There’s a healthy difference between The Maids and other housecleaning services. Actual costs will depend … Get your free quote. Didn't find what you were looking for? Explore other popular Home Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million … How much does house cleaning cost? Renting a pressure washer can cost a minimum charge of $40 to $100 per day. Seattle saw slower price growth than King County as a whole. From Business: Every project is different. The…, These guys did an amazing job from beginning to end! The average cost of house cleaning is $90 to $150 and the average national hourly rate is $25 to $90 per cleaner. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Here are the most … Looking for the Most-Value Exterior House Cleaning Prices in Brisbane? Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. According to 2018 Care.com data, housekeepers charged about $16 per hour in 2018, but it varied a lot throughout the country and even within states. In Seattle, WA, homes are currently listed at a median price of $661,725 and sold for a median price of $501,989. Expect to pay one of the following average rates: $25-$50 per hour; $200-$400 flat; Small … All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. mold cleaner refill for an E-Z House Wash Hose End product. Related articles: Window Cleaning, House Cleaning, Painting a House… Do not use a high-power wash pressure cleaner to apply. Expect to pay a minimum of $200 to $300 depending on the area of the country you are in.