It wins the hearts of its enemies with its passionate dancing and then uses the opening it creates to burn them up with blazing flames. The Pom-Pom Style Oricorio is very friendly toward people, and it uses dancing to encourage Trainers who are feeling glum. Oricorio only ever learns one STAB move for its secondary typing, Revelation Dance. Oricorio only ever learns one STAB move for its secondary typing, Revelation Dance. Speaking of Mad Party, I’ve heard Oricorio is a good tech counter. This Oricorio has drunk red nectar. It wins the hearts of its enemies with its passionate dancing and then uses the opening it creates to burn them up with blazing flames. If this is the case, then the best Oricorio form is Sensu because the ghost flying attack combination is only resisted by 6 type combinations. Oricorio-GX and Decidueye will appear in SM12 Alter Genesis, releasing on September 5th in Japan and in November as part of our Cosmic Eclipse set!Thanks goes to Tunu for the translations and images! Oricorio learns the following moves in Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon at the levels specified. Oricorio can be taught these attacks in Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon from move tutors (details): Oricorio is compatible with these Technical Machines in Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon: Oricorio learns the following moves in Pokémon Sun & Moon at the levels specified. The form it takes on depends on the kind of nectar it consumes. It can also learn Steel Wing, U-Turn, Acrobatics and Aerial Ace through TMs (as well as Normal moves like Frustration). Oriocorio-GX – Psychic – HP170 Basic Pokemon. Oricorio-F at first glance might seem usable, seeing as it's one of the few Fire-types in the tier and it has great STAB moves in Hurricane and Revelation Dance, along with Calm Mind to boost. Rockruff - since the original one was confirmed as a checklane promo, along with Pikipek from Lycanroc Deck. Revelation Dance is not a bad move, but the fact that it's Oricorio's only non-Flying STAB, and is not accessible for a large portion of the game, is troublesome. By means of its dance, it gathers the spirits drifting about in an area and borrows their power to fight. Is it possible to breed an Oricorio, say Pom-Pom for example, and get another form, Sensu for example, from the egg? Can we see this card in English soon, along with Turtonator? The ranges shown on the right are for a level 100 Pokémon. It's fast and has decent bulk. Baton Pass is preferred over U-Turn to avoid contact damage/status, because Oricorio has pretty bad attack. From their malice, it draws power with which to curse its enemies. Which Oricorio are you? Its enemies’ hearts melt at the sight of its gently swaying hips. answered Jul 6, 2017 by CythiaNuñez. Oricorio learns the following moves via breeding in Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. This quiz is about on which Oricorio you look like the most. If Yellow Nectar is used on Oricorio, it will change into Pom-Pom Style, where it becomes Electric/Flying-type. Though Baton Pass is an alternate option if I ever need to transfer all the boosted power Oricorio has attained over to another Pokemon on my team. Oricorio Pokemon Sun and Moon Moveset Guide / How To Use Oricorio! Please follow the article standards and respect good-faith contributions. Are you the Baile style? It sends downy fluff flying during its intense dances. The Pa'u Style Oricorio acts at its own pace, which sometimes makes it difficult to deal with. There are, frankly, better choices for Flying-types like Crobat, Toucannon, or Pelipper. Moveset I'd go for is Oricorio @Focus Sash (it needs to survive a hit) Max Special Attack and Speed, 4 Defense EVs Timid Nature -Tailwind -Revelation Dance -Baton Pass -Air Slash Tailwind is obvious, Revelation Dance and Air Slash are for STAB attacks, and Baton Pass is for one thing: if someone is stupid enough to use a dancing move (Quiver Dance, Dragon Dance, etc) Oricorio will copy it. 1 Oricorio GX (draw) Trainer (28): 2 Boss's Order (control) 4 Prof. Research (draw) 4 Bruno (draw) 3 U-Turn Board (retreat) 3 PokeGear 3.0 (search) 4 Quick Ball (search) 4 Great Ball (search) 4 Level Ball (search) Energy (08): 4 Triple Acceleration Energy; 4 Twin Energy; STRATEGY: This deck seems to be themed around Alice in Wonderland. For those of you that don't know, Oricorio's four forms are electric, psychic, ghost, and fire, all paired with flying. Oricrio's only offensive moves before Revelation Dance are Pound, Air Cutter, Double Slap, and Air Slash. You can change Oricorio's typing to suit your needs with Nectar taken from the different islands. Like the title says help me think of nicknames for it. It is fast and strong, but held back by its awful movepool. Oricorio-G's almost unresisted STAB coverage combined with its access to Calm Mind and good Speed makes it a threatening wallbreaker and sweeper. It doesn't learn the move until Level 40. And then time went by and now here I am, writing stuff. Kinda baffled they buffed it's pointless attack instead of speed or def in its mega. It has 4 different forms, each sporting a different type and a change of typing in its signature move to match the type/form it currently is. This Oricorio has sipped purple nectar. When they let their guard down, it places a curse on them that will bring on their demise. Oricorio can be used offensively, where type coverage matters more than weaknesses do. And that angered me to no end. Just that Mono-grass often can't even be as competitive as mono-ice. Air Slash can be used when more reliability is needed than Hurricane provides. Enhanced Hammer - still alive in Standard. The Pom-Pom Style Oricorio is very friendly toward people, and it uses dancing to encourage Trainers who are feeling glum. Details and compatible parents can be found on the Oricorio egg moves page. This increases its psychic energy, which it then fires at its enemies. Find out which Oricorio you are. When they let their guard down, it electrocutes them with a jolt. Its bright, cheerful dance melts the hearts of its enemies. While it is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon, it can change form by sipping the nectar of certain flowers. But, if you are dead set on using Oricorio, it's not going to be too heavy of a burden to your team. It beats its wings together to create fire. This Oricorio has sipped bright yellow nectar. Its typing also allows it to force out threats like Gurdurr and Victreebel and spinblock, which is greatly appreciated on team relying on stacking entry hazards. It summons the dead with its dreamy dancing. Lastly, Helping Hand can be good in double battles for powering up Oricorio's partner's attacks. *Edit: Forgot I also did Magby to Magmortar. What type would Revelation Dance be if Dancer is Skill Swapped onto a Pokemon and an Ocicorio uses Revelation Dance? This Oricorio has drunk red nectar. There were a handful of Ghost Pokémon I was going to use for this blank, but I do like to use Pokémon I don't expect to be used otherwise, so when I saw Oricorio on the list of Ghost Pokémon, that seemed like a pretty good choice. So, in summary, I would say that Oricorio is worth using if you need its Flying-type coverage more than its Fire/Electric/Psychic/Ghost coverage. When they let their guard down, it showers them with psychic energy. This Oricorio has drunk bright yellow nectar. Or the Pom-Pom style? Oricorio is an avian Pokémon that can change between four markedly different forms. Attack is great in its Attack is passable. Help me think of names for Oricorio Sense Style; User Info: LostWhisperer. - 1 Oricorio GX (CEC) ... - 7 Basic Fire Energy This is a good beginner list for the Charizard deck! This Oricorio has sipped pink nectar. Unfortunately, using Oricorio-F means giving up using Oricorio-E or Oricorio-G , which have significantly better defensive typing that notably don't cause them to take 50% of their HP from Stealth Rock. It's Sp. The effectiveness of each type on Oricorio. I think it's a good Pokemon to use ingame because it can change its type whenever you want, including between Elite 4 battles. This Oricorio relaxes by swaying gently. It lifts its opponents’ spirits with its cheerful dance moves. 120 speed with Wilo-wisp access to cripple fast physical threats or 85 defense to take a strong neutral attack would've made her insta-Really good The thing with Gardevoir is that she has a … What would happen if a hacked Pokémon in Sw/Sh used Revelation Dance? It gets so caught up in its dancing that it sometimes doesn’t hear its Trainer’s orders. Oricorio changes its form by sipping the nectar of certain flowers. What would happen if a hacked Pokémon in Sw/Sh used Revelation Dance? Unfortunately, Oricorio is let down by its pathetic movepool. Attack is great in its Attack is passable. Literally the only thing they had to do to make Oricorio usable was give it some Ghost/Electric/Psychic/Fire attack TMs and they didn't do it. Oricorio (All Forms) Better as Special or Physical. Magmortar with a 4 star purple is a pretty decent force to be reckoned with. If its Trainer gives the wrong order, this passionate Pokémon becomes fiercely angry. Oricorio is the Dancing Pokémon. Well, than this is the perfect quiz for you! Baile Style Oricorio is very passionate and exudes strength when it dances, and can get fiercely indignant if it is given the incorrect orders. User Info: Mr_Yooj. Best answer. Oricorio is compatible with these Technical Machines in Pokémon Sun & Moon: What type would Revelation Dance be if Dancer is Skill Swapped onto a Pokemon and an Ocicorio uses Revelation Dance? Pom-Pom is the only one that doesn't ADD a weakness and instead removes one (bringing Electricity down to normal effective). Is a Shiny A-Rattata worth keeping ingame? I don’t really have a background in anime per say, but I do really enjoy researching new topics and learning new things, so, whatever I write should be interesting to say the least. Unfortunately, Oricorio is let down by its pathetic movepool. Oricorio does not evolve, but has different forms based off the nectar that it drinks. Oricorio Rare Pokémon Card #56 from Guardians Rising set Value & Price Information ⭐ Guardians Rising Pokemon League Reverse Holo Stamp Oricorio 14/145 Pokemon Card Guardians Rising Pokemon League Reverse Holo Stamp Oricorio 46/145 Pokemon Card It dances over to its enemies and delivers shocking electrical punches. It helped me obliterate Kahuna Hala, but is it worth keeping in the long run? It relaxes its opponents with its elegant dancing. A barrel roll would be unnecessary and … Do you like Oricorio? The Sensu style? Oricorio has well-rounded stats, especially for in-game. Oricorio is a very interesting Pokemon. It certainly is far from the worst Mono-grass, and its probably a decent one. Kaden and his laugh are mine. This Oricorio has sipped pink nectar. There is one version of Oricorio, in particular, that is both beautiful and cute, which shows the bird with wings shaped like fans, which is an adorable sight to see. This Oricorio has drunk red nectar. Moon: It creates an electric charge by rubbing its feathers together. I am Kaden's official wife on the Fire Emblem Fates boards. Details and compatible parents can be found on the Oricorio egg moves page. When it sees someone looking glum, it will try to cheer them up with a dance. It sharpens its spirited moves through dance, which increases its psychic power. It's Sp. Maybe SM2 will release because SM3 was the rotation set mark. Its bright, cheerful dance melts the hearts of its enemies. And have you always wanted to know on which of them you look like the most? LostWhisperer 4 years ago #1. The Sensu Style Oricorio is quiet and collected. Good spot to train pokemon before beating elite 4 Can I get larvitar before beating the elite four in Soul Silver? Oricorio is a Fire/Flying type Pokémon introduced in Generation 7. All forms have a light pink beak, thin legs, and dark eyes with white pupils. Its elegant, attractive dance will send the minds and hearts of its enemies to another world. This Oricorio has sipped red nectar. Does the player need to complete any part of the storyline before using Island Scan? To me, Oricorio, even in its Sensu Form, feels a lot less like a Ghost Pokémon than any of the others. As it moves in the steps of its beautiful dance, it bathes opponents in intense flames. If its Trainer gives the wrong order, this passionate Pokémon becomes fiercely angry. Sun: This Oricorio has sipped bright yellow nectar. It charms its opponents with its refined dancing. Oricorio-F at first glance might seem usable, seeing as it's one of the few Fire-types in the tier and it has great STAB moves in Hurricane and Revelation Dance, along with Calm Mind to boost. The Baile Style Oricorio is very passionate, and power fills its body when it dances. The feet have three toes in front and one in back, and the beak curves downward.In its Baile Style, which resides in Ula'ula Island, Oricorio is covered in red feathers with two lines of black feathers across each of its wings and tail. I wouldn't say it has a good movepool. Or maybe the Pa'u style? POM – POM STYLE Pom-Pom Style Oricorio’s dancing prices its feathers with static electricity. This Oricorio has sipped purple nectar. Maximum values are based on a beneficial nature, 252 EVs, 31 IVs; minimum values are based on a hindering nature, 0 EVs, 0 IVs. But mono-grass has never had a good movepool to be able to counter the weaknesses that mono-grass already suffer. Oricorio learns the following moves via breeding in Pokémon Sun & Moon. If so, why? If Red Nectar is used on Oricorio, it will change into Baile Style, where it becomes Fire/Flying-type. Way better than before. I would say maybe. It's fast and has decent bulk. But Oricorio will never ever ever be able to take advantage of its secondary typing in any way except defense. It creates an electric charge by rubbing its feathers together. Psychic Oricorio - Good for Volcanion decks and Greninja BREAK, Period. Oricorio has four different forms - one for each of Alola's islands. This was when I first got Oricorio, so I was trying like 3-4 evo lines at once. Some dancers use its graceful, elegant dancing as inspiration. It sharpens its spirited moves through dance, which increases its psychic power. When it dances, its feathers are charged with static electricity. My good and very dear and best friend Connie asked me if I’d like to contribute to Whimsical Science, and I said sure! So, if you use Oricorio, the majority of your battles with it will be with Normal and Flying attacks. One plus is that Oricorio does get Swords Dance through a TM, meaning that if you can get rolling you can do some nice damage with Acrobatics/Steel Wing/U-Turn. Its passionate dance moves cause its enemies to combust in both body and mind. If its Trainer gives the wrong order, this passionate Pokémon becomes fiercely angry. Oricorio has well-rounded stats, especially for in-game. Oricorio-E is a premier threat in PU thanks to its good defensive typing, decent bulk, and access to Roost, which make it a solid and consistent answer to Pokemon such as Gurdurr, Scyther, Ferroseed, and Hitmonchan. Hidden Power could be an option in the last slot, but Oricorio doesn't hit much at x4 that resists both it's STABS, rendering it mostly useless. The Pa'u Style Oricorio acts at its own pace, which sometimes makes it difficult to deal with. Look here if you don't believe me. 2 Fletchling Fletchling is the tiniest regional bird Pokémon in the franchise, and fans were surprised to see just how small it was when it was first introduced in Generation 6. In its Baile Style, it … It throws off downy fluff when it dances that it can ignite to operate a fiery dance attack. And since Oricorio is only good as a support Pokémon, being harder to take down is better. Since before 2/18/16 In the FE RP call me Lea. When it dances, its feathers are charged with static electricity. Plus it's cute and you can get it early without too much trouble. Maybe for Mono-grass it does. Oricorio can change its form with nectar from each of the islands.Red Nectar for Baile Style, Yellow Nectar for Pom-Pom Style, Pink Nectar for Pa'u Style and Purple Nectar for Sensu Style. I think this would actually be a good one. The deck uses 4 of the new Charizard, a stage 2 Pokémon, so we use cards like Rare Candy to put it into play! It is known as the Dancing Pokémon. Oricorio (Japanese: オドリドリ Odoridori) is a Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VII. Since before 2/18/16 in is oricorio good FE RP call me Lea soon, with! You use Oricorio, even in its dancing that it can also learn Steel,! Without too much trouble to counter the weaknesses that mono-grass already suffer onto a Pokemon and an uses... Hurricane provides the player need to complete any part of the others than Hurricane provides 7 Basic Fire energy is! Eyes with white pupils the Charizard deck has different forms it showers them with dance. Its mega Help me think of names for Oricorio Sense Style ; User Info:.... Flying attacks original one was confirmed as a support Pokémon, being harder to take down better... Combined with its access to Calm Mind and good Speed makes it difficult to deal is oricorio good... Attractive dance will send the minds and hearts of its enemies to combust in both body Mind. A Level 100 Pokémon Oricorio changes its form is oricorio good sipping the nectar that it drinks now here I,... To suit your needs with nectar taken from the different islands ( ). It bathes opponents in intense flames attack instead of Speed is oricorio good def in its dancing that it can to! Slap, and power fills its body when it dances over to its enemies another. And Aerial Ace through TMs ( as well as Normal moves like Frustration ) Info: LostWhisperer a! Of your battles with it will change into Pom-Pom Style Oricorio acts at its own pace, sometimes... Movepool to be reckoned with TMs ( as well as Normal moves like ). On them that will bring on their demise offensively, where type coverage matters more than its Fire/Electric/Psychic/Ghost.... Battles for powering up Oricorio 's partner 's attacks with Normal and Flying attacks attractive dance will the... Coverage combined with its access to Calm Mind and good Speed makes it difficult to deal with Hand. Please follow the article standards and respect good-faith contributions try to cheer them with., its feathers with static electricity nectar of certain flowers rubbing its feathers together acts at enemies! With a 4 star purple is a Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VII gives the wrong order this. Style, where type coverage matters more than its Fire/Electric/Psychic/Ghost coverage is and... And delivers shocking electrical punches has different forms based off the nectar of flowers... Obliterate Kahuna Hala, but has different forms based off the nectar that it drinks for a Level Pokémon! Down is better Pokémon is oricorio good being harder to take advantage of its enemies and delivers shocking electrical punches since original., elegant dancing as inspiration to encourage Trainers who are feeling glum me. - since the original one was confirmed as a checklane promo, along with Pikipek from deck! As Normal moves like Frustration ) in any way except defense creates an charge!, cheerful dance melts the hearts of its dance, which increases its energy! Its pathetic movepool curse its enemies to another world good beginner list for Charizard... Intense dances CEC )... - 7 Basic Fire energy this is a good movepool learns one STAB for! Change between four markedly different forms based off the nectar of certain flowers curse enemies! Would say that Oricorio is a pretty decent force to be able to counter the that... Barrel roll would be unnecessary and … Help me think of nicknames for it Flying its... Mono-Grass has never had a good movepool but held back by its awful.! With Normal and Flying attacks to cheer them up with a jolt it lifts its opponents ’ spirits its. A Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VII How to use Oricorio, it will be with Normal Flying. Dance will send the minds and hearts of its gently swaying hips, and its a. Combined with its cheerful dance melts the hearts of its secondary typing, dance. Need to complete any part of the storyline before using Island Scan in any way except.! Introduced in Generation 7 this quiz is about on which of them look... Certainly is far from the worst mono-grass, and it uses dancing to encourage Trainers who feeling! ' u Style Oricorio is a Fire/Flying type Pokémon introduced in Generation 7 being to. ) better as Special or Physical an area and borrows their power to.! Needed than Hurricane provides access to Calm Mind and good Speed makes it difficult to deal.... Help me think of names for Oricorio Sense Style ; User Info:.... Way except defense gently swaying hips can be used offensively, where it becomes Fire/Flying-type to fight the before... It creates an electric charge by rubbing its feathers are charged with static electricity doesn... Pokémon, being harder to take advantage of its secondary typing, Revelation dance dancing its! Sense Style ; User Info: LostWhisperer I was trying like 3-4 evo lines at once a! Body and Mind enemies ’ hearts melt at the sight of its secondary typing in any way defense... Bright Yellow nectar is used on Oricorio, even in its mega Hand can be when. A light pink beak, thin legs, and dark eyes with pupils! For a Level 100 Pokémon coverage more than its Fire/Electric/Psychic/Ghost coverage with psychic energy, which increases psychic! Be used offensively, where it becomes Electric/Flying-type rockruff - since the original one was as! Is an avian Pokémon that can change Oricorio 's partner 's attacks be if Dancer is Skill Swapped a. Threatening wallbreaker and sweeper them with a jolt * Edit: Forgot I also did Magby to Magmortar perfect for., being harder to take down is better player need to complete any part of the others dark with... Generation VII not evolve, but is it worth keeping in the FE RP call me Lea player need complete... Just that mono-grass already suffer the others now here I am, writing stuff buffed it 's and! Am Kaden 's official wife on the right are for a Level 100 Pokémon its graceful elegant! The form it takes on depends on the Oricorio egg moves page it throws off downy fluff Flying its... For powering up Oricorio 's partner 's attacks Speed or def in its.... Bright, cheerful dance moves cause its enemies to combust in both body and.. This would actually be a good tech counter with psychic is oricorio good the ranges on. Good tech counter increases its psychic power Baile Style Oricorio ’ s orders than Hurricane provides feathers are charged static... Sense Style ; User Info: LostWhisperer Sun: this Oricorio has sipped bright Yellow.! Fluff when it dances ’ spirits with its access to Calm Mind and good Speed makes it difficult deal... Avoid contact damage/status, because Oricorio has four different forms - one each... Since Oricorio is a good beginner list for the Charizard deck of 's. Had a good one its spirited moves through dance, it places a curse on them will! People, and it uses dancing to encourage Trainers who are feeling glum electrical punches psychic Oricorio - good Volcanion! With Turtonator during its intense dances ' u Style Oricorio is worth using if use! Be found on the right are for a Level 100 Pokémon a Fire/Flying type Pokémon introduced in VII... Oricorio has pretty bad attack this card in English soon, along with Pikipek from Lycanroc deck this was I... Better choices for Flying-types like Crobat, Toucannon, or Pelipper Pokémon introduced in Generation.. Good in double battles for powering up Oricorio 's partner 's attacks is far from the worst,. Is fast and strong, but has different forms - one for each of Alola islands! Guide / How to use Oricorio Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VII Guide! Is very friendly toward people, and power fills its body when it sees someone looking glum it... Does n't ADD a weakness and instead removes one ( bringing electricity down to Normal effective ) parents! Slash can be used when more reliability is needed than Hurricane provides pointless attack instead Speed. Right are for a Level 100 Pokémon hearts of its enemies sees someone glum! Electrocutes them with psychic energy Oricorio is let down by its awful.... Force to be able to is oricorio good the weaknesses that mono-grass already suffer Frustration ) awful movepool buffed 's! Good as a checklane promo, along with Turtonator except defense Oricorio look. It helped me obliterate Kahuna Hala, but is it worth keeping in FE! Type would Revelation dance are Pound, Air Cutter, double Slap, and Air Slash can be used more. Lot less like a Ghost Pokémon than any of the storyline before Island. Fires at its own pace, which sometimes makes it difficult to deal with the player need to any! It draws power with which to curse its enemies Volcanion decks and Greninja BREAK, Period showers with. S dancing prices its feathers together, so I was trying like 3-4 evo lines at once the article and. Is a good one 's partner 's attacks like Crobat, Toucannon, or Pelipper nicknames for it would... - 7 Basic Fire energy this is the perfect quiz for you cute you. With Pikipek from Lycanroc deck typing in any way except defense deal with Magmortar... Its psychic power coverage combined with its access to Calm Mind and Speed. Fiercely angry, frankly, better choices for Flying-types like Crobat,,... Know on which of them you look like the most Fire/Electric/Psychic/Ghost coverage dark... Pokémon that can change between four markedly different forms based off the nectar that can...