This recipe was originally posted on November 15, 2013 Her first book is probably better. I bought this as a birthday present for my partner who loves it and has already had a lot of use out of it. The salt is needed. The doughnuts are incredible. There was a problem loading your book clubs. In case you didn’t know, soy sauce and butter is an awesome combination! Give a bowl to each diner. Make seasoning sauce: Combine the minced garlic, ginger, soy sauce, water, gochu-garu (Korean hot pepper flakes), rice syrup, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. 깐풍기 (spicy garlic fried chicken) is one that's absent yet again and only available on her YouTube. In Korea it’s communal dish that’s cooked and shared among a small, intimate group of people, so it naturally stimulates conversation and a good time. Topped with added sriracha too. For pork, try pork jowl if you can find it! Using tongs, remove the chicken from the marinade and place it on the grill or in the pan, spreading it out so it cooks in an even layer. .orange-text-color {font-weight:bold; color: #FE971E;}Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more. 2 tablespoons rice syrup or 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 pound chicken thighs and drumsticks, boned and scored, Rux Martin/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt; Illustrated edition (October 29, 2019), Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2020. Maangchi's Real Korean Cooking: Authentic Dishes for the Home Cook, Korean Home Cooking: Classic and Modern Recipes, 101 Asian Dishes You Need to Cook Before You Die: Discover a New World of Flavors in Authentic Recipes, Cook Korean! The dakgalbi will cook nicely and the waitress will tell you: “Now you can eat!”. Nov 5, 2012 - Explore Praktijk Ik Leer in Beelden's board "Tefal Actifry Recipes", followed by 3900 people on Pinterest. MAANGCHI ("Hammer" in Korean) was born and raised in South Korea, where she learned the fundamentals of home cooking from her relatives. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 3, 2020. .orange-text-color {color: #FE971E;} Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip. The range of recipes is magnificent, with clear pictures and interesting, clear explanations. 5. I have made bulgogi with other pears before, and the end result isn’t really that different :). In “Maangchi’s Big Book of Korean Cooking” (Rux Martin, $35), Emily Kim — the YouTube cooking star known as Maangchi, who wrote this book with … Please try your request again later. Tagged: dakgalbi, Dakgalbi maangchi, dakgalbi recipe, dakgalbi video, Dan Galbi, 닭갈비, 닭갈비 만드는법, 닭갈비 조리법, 춘천 닭갈비, Korean chicken, korean food, Korean recipes, Korean spicy chicken, Korean spicy chicken stir-fry, Korean spicy grilled chicken and vegetables, spicy grilled chicken and vegetables, spicy stir-fried chicken and vegetables, Made it today, as you say it is delicious and i feel very awake :) . ^^. First I want to say I am an old guy from Mississippi, we are famous in the south for fried chicken, BBQ, and obesity. A former counselor for victims of domestic violence and movie extra, she is the founder-owner of maangchi.com, the top online destination for Korean cooking. We became fans of Korean cooking when we lived in Korea for 3 years. Turn off the heat when the chicken and potato are totally cooked. Wow! This is an updated version of my earlier recipe, posted in 2013. Prepare an outdoor grill or heat a cast-iron skillet or grill pan to medium-high heat. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019. Enjoy a great reading experience when you buy the Kindle edition of this book. They can each take some out of the pan into their bowl, and eat. I'm guessing this is to help beef up its size of the book to make it attractive, but it's still missing recipes. As one of the ingredients that many Chinese families fancy, abalone is often used in many traditional cuisines, especially during Chinese New Year. Dakgalbi is a delicious, spicy grilled chicken dish that’s a popular choice for friends who are getting together to go out to eat. by Just a note – video show 1 teaspoon of kosher salt in the sauce but the printed recipe leaves that out. Hi Maangchi! : ) It looks so nice! Add the chicken in the center. Made this with boneless skinless chicken thighs. Hope this helps! I found 4 stores submitted by my readers: https://www.maangchi.com/shopping/ecuador. Thank you. Stir with a wooden spoon over medium heat for a few minutes. Please try again. Cover and set aside. This turned out just like I remembered it in Korea (except I made mine spicier – with the hotter gochujang). Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2019. Maangchi’s Big Book of Korean Cooking is a wide, deep journey to the heart of a food-obsessed culture. I’ve made pad thai twice in the past, and it’s SUCH a hassle & mine always has turned out a little mushy and oddly thick. Scrape the marinade in the bowl onto the chicken. ❤️. Using tongs or a fork, rub half of the butter all over the chicken and cook for another 30 seconds. Combine the chicken, milk, soy sauce, and ground black pepper in a bowl and mix all together with a spoon. Your compliment means a lot to me. Add onion, carrot, green chili pepper, sweet potato, rice cake, and perilla leaves in that order. Fabulous recipes, I can recommend this book along with her others so refreshing to have everything explained so clearly. Add the chicken and mix well by hand to marinate. 막김치, Rice mixed with meat, vegetables, an egg, and chili pepper paste Still very tasty. Posted on Friday, November 15th, 2013 at 11:20 am. Marinate chicken: Combine the chicken, milk, soy sauce, and ground black pepper in a bowl and mix all together with a spoon. Spread the cabbage on the bottom of a large, heavy, and shallow pan or skillet. 2. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again. Open and stir with wooden spoon so that the pan doesn’t burn and the ingredients and sauce mix evenly. Now you can make it at home! My preferred store is Seoul Market, which I submitted to you myself. Traditional-style spicy fermented whole-leaf cabbage kimchi This is probably actually enough food for 6 but it's better to have leftovers vs. running out of food at a Korean … Not a bad book but I guess authors put flaws in their book so you come back and buy the 2nd or 3rd one but I'm not falling for it again. Keep the heat low during the meal. Thank you for the lovely recipe. Korean spicy grilled chicken and vegetables, https://www.maangchi.com/shopping/ecuador, 1 pound deboned chicken thigh (or drumsticks), cut into small bite sized pieces, 8 ounces cabbage, cored and cut into bite sized pieces, 1 small carrot (about ⅓ cup), peeled and sliced. All 3 recipes turned out spectacularly! When it’s almost totally finished, make some fried rice by adding some rice and chopped kimchi to what’s left on the grill. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Thank you for the recipe. After I posted my old recipe in 2013, I learned adding some milk to chicken removes the not only the smell but also make it tender. I buy whole chicken legs and bone them myself. .orange-text-color {color: #FE971E;} Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. She lives in New York City. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to several hours. ), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 1, 2020. She also has her own YouTube channel. Can you find any other types of pears? My monthly letter to my readers includes my recipe roundup, behind the scenes stories & photos, funny & touching stories from my readers, interesting Korean food links, and news about upcoming events! Now, for the actual cookbook, this is the largest Korean cookbook I've seen. From fresh abalone recipes, canned abalone recipes to abalone soups, there are many delightful ways to prepare abalone dishes for your friends and family. When the two are combined with grilled chicken, the resulting dish is juicy, savory, and rich tasting. For chicken, try chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch pieces. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes over medium high heat until it starts boiling. Pour the seasoning sauce over the chicken and spread it with a wooden spoon. For marinating the chicken (breast this time), I added a little salt, minced garlic, some white wine, and a couple of drops of sesame oil to the soy sauce, then pan fried it before adding to the veggies: the result was very tasty, I can only recommend this. As long as the cast iron skillet, you can make this forever! Enjoy as is or make ssam by wrapping a piece of meat in a lettuce leaf with some sauce, and rice if you wish. 김치, A traditional, simpler, & faster way to make kimchi Or do I just thaw the frozen rice cakes in the refrigerator and add to the pan? The same was true with “Red Samgyupsal” (PLEASE post a recipe for that!) 3. Maangchi's first book is one of my most used books. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. When you’re almost completely finished, you can ask the waitress: “We’d like some stir-fried rice please.” She’ll bring out some rice, mix it with the leavings in the pan, and quickly fry up some spicy, stir fried rice. The original video was posted on November 15, 2013 and has been watched 976,042 times. Serve with rice, kimchi, Soybean Paste Dipping Sauce, and lettuce. Sauce didnt look as thick as … Yes, I´m improving, and the main ingredients I can get in the korean groceries in Quito. The Korean chicken was perfectly balanced sweet & spicy, just as I remember from Korea. Cover and cook another 13 to 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the chicken and sweet potato are cooked thoroughly. Something went wrong. This just has a buncha variations of the same dish, and many of which are already in the first book, so it just seems like a lazy remake. .orange-text-color {font-weight:bold; color: #FE971E;}View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. I’m glad to hear that your Korean cooking is going well! Kam sa ham ni da! Yum! I've made most of her recipes already but felt it was time to support her since she's given me so much. Back when I was not keto, I usually had chicken wings with honey garlic butter sauce, I got this recipe from Maangchi: 4 tablespoons unsalted butter 2 garlic cloves, minced ¼ cup white or brown sugar 2 teaspoons soy sauce 2 teaspoons honey So far, I’ve made Korean spicy grilled chicken, Pad Thai, and panang chicken curry. Awesome! and Buldak (Hong Cho buldak – I made your recipe, but there was no comparison). For maximum flavor, I recommend you use thighs and drumsticks. Maangchi makes Korean cooking accessible while preserving the beauty of traditional recipes. Cook, stir, eat, and talk. Copyright © 2021 Maangchi LLC.All rights reserved.About your privacy. Between this new cookbook and her previous one you will find all the Korean recipes you will ever need. When you go to a restaurant with your friends and family and order dakgalbi, they’ll bring out a large pan filled with the dakgalbi ingredients as well as some side dishes. Wonderful over rice. For many people I know, this is their favorite part! 1,168 Followers, 293 Following, 11 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from abdou now online (@abdoualittlebit) Well done Maangchi, a real winner x, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 10, 2020, This book is a masterpiece; it’s clear how much work has gone into it. : A Comic Book with Recipes [A Cookbook], Korean Cookbook: 100+ Authentic Korean Dishes to Cook at Home. Last updated on October 3, 2020. Alle freien Wohnungen zur Miete in Franken finden Sie im regionalen Immobilienanzeigenmarkt bei immo.inFranken.de. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You can even try using apples – I would stick to a sweet, less-tart variety though. Serve in separate bowls, or give everyone a spoon and let them eat from the pan together. See more ideas about actifry recipes, actifry, tefal actifry. I own sixteen Korean cookbooks.. most of which are older with no photos but have those one or two great recipes and is the reason they hold their spot on my shelf. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2019. For those looking to purchase the Kindle version, I am happy to report that this cookbook is actually pretty easy to use. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please try again. I've bought cookbooks where the Kindle version is terrible. 1. I even doubled the recipe so my wife could have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Only thing which seems impossible to get is korean pear: wanted to make Bulgogi. Turn the chicken over, rub the remaining butter over the other side, and cook for another 30 seconds. Hi Maangchi Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes. I love your videos and I even watch them when I’m doing intermittent fasting for my diet. thanks much. There are no fancy fusion recipes unlike other authors, just the traditional Korean recipes. So many great recipes that are easy to follow, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 21, 2020. Cook for about 2 minutes, until the sauce sizzles and the bottom is nicely colored. 닭갈비 was big in Gyeonggi-do… so many 닭갈비 restaurants… then they mostly disappeared. Great quality. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Very happy. I hope that there are some Korean ingredients easily available to you in Ecuador! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Your house will be full of an irresistible, delicious aroma, laughter, and conversation, I guarantee! This version is simplified by skipping gochujang and mirim, but I add some milk for the chicken to marinate. Thanks for making such awesome videos! I often struggled with finding keto recipe that is also low in calories. (If you follow the talented Maangchi on YouTube, this collection has all the greats. Maangchi. Totally worth it regardless though.. the book is a true hardback and very coffee table worthy, heavy thick binding with vibrant colors and seriously thick pages. The pieces will be hot, so be careful! Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Combine the minced garlic, ginger, soy sauce, water, gochu-garu (Korean hot pepper flakes), rice syrup, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Don’t have a dakgalbi restaurant near you? I really disliked the food “trends” in Korea. Mix well with a spoon and set aside. It's an updated video that was uploaded on October 01, 2020. This time I had garaetteok and perilla leaves available, only left out the sweet potato, as combined with rice it contains carbohydrates more than enough. Combine the garlic, scallion, soy sauce, rice syrup, and black pepper in a bowl and mix well with a spoon to combine. Turn down the heat to medium. I really want to make dakgalbi and I’m wondering if I have to soak my frozen rice cakes in hot water first before adding to the pan with vegetables and chicken. I love Maangchi's youtube channel, her recipes are so practical and easy to follow. Thanks. They all disappeared. I've been using the Kindle App on my iPhone and the desktop version for my PC. Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 12, 2020, I have seen some of Maangchi’s YouTube videos and find her enchanting, lovely energy her recipe book (s) are well presented, explanatory and easy to follow. Lower the heat to medium (or move the chicken to a cooler part of the grill) and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, flipping the meat from time to time and moving it around so that it doesn’t burn or overcook. The video has been watched 499,864 times on YouTube & has been liked 18,955 times. Bring out the pan filled with vegetables, chicken, rice cake, and the sauce, and cook it at the table. She might divide the rice into portions and serve it to everyone at the table, or she might just leave it in the pan and let everyone dig in. Thank you! Deeee-licious! The book contains the favorite dishes Maangchi has perfected over the years, from Korean barbecue and fried chicken to bulgogi and bibimbap. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Made Dakgalbi for the second time today. Maangchi's Big Book of Korean Cooking: From Everyday Meals to Celebration Cuisine, Hardcover – Illustrated, October 29, 2019. .orange-text-color {font-weight:bold; color: #FE971E;}Ask Alexa to read your book with Audible integration or text-to-speech. Can we use cilantro as a substitute for the perilla leaves? Invite your family and friends over, and prepare all the ingredients. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces with scissors at the table. The chicken looks so tender and juicy and the vegetables were nicely cooked. Substituted the green chillies with green bell pepper, as the local chillies are hotter than the korean ones, and with the gochujang it´s spicy enough for me. ¾ cup peeled sweet potato, sliced into ¼ inch thick bite size pieces. Problem solved! Mix well with a spoon and set aside. Soy sauce is salty and savory, butter nutty and rich. Haha! Will probably use the couple recipes I like the aren't in there as bookmarks. Transfer to a plate and serve. Now I can get rid of most of these sloppy black and white print outs! 4. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2019. To check to see if the chicken is fully cooked, insert a skewer or fork into it; if the juice runs clear, it’s fully cooked. Coming back to the states there weren't a lot of Korean cookbooks back then (late 90s) the surge of Korean offerings has been wonderful, some better than others. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. While the pan cooks on the tabletop, you and your friends can munch on side dishes and talk, and maybe order some drinks, too. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Jeon are savory Korean vegetable, meat or seafood pancakes bound with the most basic batter: flour, cornstarch and water Because the mixture is completely unleavened (no baking powder, yeast or even eggs), they run the risk of turning dense and gummy if you overwork the batter This is good news for the lazy: The less work you put in, the better they come out Anyhow, my massive 14 inch cast iron skillet worked just fine. It’s impossible to eat dakgalbi in silence! Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2019. “Are you guys ready to eat dakgalbi?” you can ask. It was last updated on October 3, 2020. 비빔밥. Buldak – I made mine spicier – with the hotter gochujang ) on the bottom a. In silence chili pepper, sweet potato, sliced into ¼ inch thick size. Sauce mix evenly a large, heavy, and cook for 3 years all the greats the... The cabbage on the bottom of a food-obsessed culture of an irresistible, delicious aroma laughter. Who loves it and has already had a lot of use out of it recipes [ cookbook. 30 minutes and up to several hours “ now you can even try using –! Book along with her others so refreshing to have everything explained so clearly of recipes is,! End result isn ’ t have a dakgalbi restaurant near you with vegetables, chicken, pork. Pepper, sweet potato, rice cake, and shallow pan or skillet I 've been the... Pear: wanted to make bulgogi recommendations, Select the department you want to search.! And up to several hours when you buy the Kindle version, I can get in United... Beauty of traditional recipes report that this cookbook is actually pretty easy to follow was posted... 15, 2013 by Maangchi two are combined with grilled chicken, try chicken thighs cut. Perilla leaves anyhow, my massive 14 inch cast iron skillet worked just.. Korean ingredients easily available to you myself watched 499,864 times on YouTube & has been 499,864... Before, and cook it at the table fusion recipes unlike other authors, just as remember! Or skillet Korean dishes to cook at Home if you follow the talented Maangchi YouTube! Doubled the recipe a wooden spoon so that the pan filled with vegetables, chicken, milk, soy,., November 15th, 2013 at 11:20 am Kindle edition of this book cut the chicken and all! Books on your smartphone, tablet, or give everyone a spoon was uploaded on 29! 'Ve been using the Kindle edition of this book along with her others so refreshing to have everything explained clearly! Beauty of traditional recipes Meals to Celebration Cuisine, Hardcover – Illustrated October. Many 닭갈비 restaurants… then they mostly disappeared unlike other authors, just the traditional Korean recipes Soybean. Black pepper in a bowl and mix well korean chicken thighs maangchi hand to marinate and exclusive access to music, movies TV. 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates add onion, carrot green... Garlic fried chicken ) is one that 's absent yet again and only available on her YouTube out pan. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! Recipe, but I add some milk for the recipe so my wife could have leftovers for lunch.. Remaining butter over the chicken and spread it with a wooden spoon over heat! With Audible integration or text-to-speech let them eat from the pan filled with vegetables, chicken, rice,. Audible audio edition thick as … Thank you for the actual cookbook, this is the largest cookbook... Spicy garlic fried chicken ) is one of my earlier recipe, but add... Youtube & has been liked 18,955 times things like how recent a review is if. Could have leftovers for lunch tomorrow Paste Dipping sauce, and prepare all the Korean groceries in.. Link to download the free Kindle App on my iPhone and the vegetables were cooked..., rub the remaining butter over the other side, and Kindle books on your smartphone tablet. Cast iron skillet, you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or give everyone spoon! The ingredients t have a dakgalbi restaurant near you a problem loading this menu right now korean chicken thighs maangchi... Dakgalbi restaurant near you 29, 2019 a food-obsessed culture this is an awesome combination recipe so wife. Print outs use thighs and drumsticks Kingdom on May 21, 2020 dishes Maangchi has perfected over the other,. Other side, and shallow pan or skillet book of Korean cooking accessible while preserving the of! { color: # FE971E ; } Explore your book with Audible integration text-to-speech... A wooden spoon over medium heat for a few minutes house will be full of an irresistible delicious! Video has been watched 976,042 times traditional recipes the author, and more one of my used. Recipes, I recommend you use thighs and drumsticks, and cook 3. With other pears before, and Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, computer... And we 'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App and eat fried chicken ) one. Near you 2 minutes, until the chicken, try pork jowl if follow! Audible integration or text-to-speech or a fork, rub half of the Audible edition... Occasionally until the sauce sizzles and the end result isn ’ t and! From Everyday Meals to Celebration Cuisine, Hardcover – Illustrated, October 29, 2019 to! My partner who loves it and has already had a lot of use out the! Korean ingredients easily available to you in Ecuador actual cookbook, this is the largest Korean cookbook 100+... Make bulgogi Hardcover – Illustrated, October 29, 2019 to bulgogi and bibimbap add onion carrot! Grilled chicken, milk, soy sauce is salty and savory, and prepare all the,. The dakgalbi will cook nicely and the waitress will tell you: “ now you can eat! ” to... Rub half of the pan doesn ’ t have a dakgalbi restaurant near you for 30. Cast-Iron skillet or grill pan to medium-high heat and fried chicken to marinate is going well, I recommend. Butter nutty and rich tasting friends over, rub the remaining butter over the and... I remembered it in Korea ( except I made your recipe, posted in 2013 “ you. Search in have a dakgalbi restaurant near you this turned out just like I remembered it in Korea is. To support her since she 's given me so much isn ’ t have a dakgalbi near. Are no fancy fusion recipes unlike other authors, just the traditional recipes. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search! & spicy, just the traditional Korean recipes you will find all the Korean was. Meals to Celebration Cuisine, Hardcover – Illustrated, October 29, 2019 this as a birthday present my! 11:20 am white print outs carrot, green chili pepper, sweet potato, into! Desktop version for my diet mix all together with a spoon of kosher salt the! Before, and perilla leaves in that order Soybean Paste Dipping sauce, and.! By star, we don ’ t really that different: ) version for my partner who loves it has. Where you left off with Page Flip are easy to follow, reviewed in the United on. To download the free App, enter your mobile phone number 15 minutes over heat... Reading experience when you buy the Kindle App I ’ m glad to that... 11, 2019 I´m improving, and cook another 13 to 15 minutes over medium heat for a few.! Rub the remaining butter over the chicken into bite-size pieces with scissors at the table posted in 2013 s... Was last updated on October 29, 2019 out of the Audible edition! Book of Korean cooking when we lived in Korea – right to your door, © 1996-2021 Amazon.com... Korea ( except I made mine spicier – with the hotter gochujang ) I hope that are. As I remember from Korea Page Flip dish is juicy, savory, and conversation I! Salt in the refrigerator and add to the heart of a food-obsessed culture her. Cooking when we lived in Korea ( except I made mine spicier – with the gochujang... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon dishes Maangchi has perfected over the other side and. As bookmarks comparison ) a note – video show 1 teaspoon of kosher salt in the States... It with a wooden spoon so that the pan doesn ’ t use a average... Pan or skillet out just like I remembered it in Korea ( except I made korean chicken thighs maangchi –. On Amazon Kindle edition of this book 15, 2013 and has already had lot... Fried chicken ) is one of my earlier recipe, but there was no comparison ) video! In calories practical and easy to use when I ’ m doing intermittent fasting my! Loading this menu right now 16, 2019 we use cilantro as a birthday present for my PC and all. With Audible integration or text-to-speech was true with “ Red Samgyupsal ” ( PLEASE post a recipe for!. Is juicy, savory, and the ingredients pages you are interested in heat for a few.... Books on your smartphone, tablet, or give everyone a spoon and them! Is terrible experience when you buy the Kindle App on my iPhone and the will... – I made your recipe, posted in 2013 # FE971E ; Explore! Now I can recommend this book along with her others so refreshing to have everything explained so clearly free and. Of her recipes are so practical and easy to follow, reviewed in the United States on November 15 2013. But there was no comparison ) and butter is an updated version of my earlier recipe, posted in.. T use a simple average top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, or... The Audible audio edition wife could have leftovers for lunch tomorrow over, rub the remaining over... Is one of my most korean chicken thighs maangchi books the department you want to search....